• 94 results
#1 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

And start.

#2 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

here is ben beating the destroyer granted galactus gave up the fight quickly because he realized that it was a distraction but ben was holding back and still hung with the destroyer for some time before galactus stopped controlling it.

#3 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

I am ready.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how to classify the Destroyer showing, so if it's raw power you're after, Lobo KO's Eclipso in two hits.

If it's because the Destroyer is a weapon forged by gods, here's Lobo vs. the god Squad:

If it's because the Destroyer is a team threat, here's Lobo going up against Despero by himself long enough to work up a sweat.

Your turn.

#5 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: nice ok

thing knocks surfer on his ass.

ben with a little help

reed putting the finishing touches on galactus.

#6 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Tosses Captain Marvel. Marvel is not seen the rest of the issue.

Boots Superman into orbit on Colu, then leaps after him.

Helps kill Belial, 1/3 of the Triumvirate of Hell.

#7 Edited by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

ben taking down a kree sentry he later needs help In this issue but recently he beat 4 of these damn things why is that impressive well because it has taken all of the west coast avengers captain America ironman and a couple of the shiar troops to beat 1 of these things during galactic storm.

ben putting the hurt on thor in this comic thing busts up a huge chunk of the city with thor's head granted thor was holding back but so was superman when he was fighting lobo and both lobo and the thing was doing there best because they were both mind controlled in each scan but thor needs help to restrain ben from lady sif at the end of this.

in this fight ben was holding back against a mind controlled wonderman and still had enough the tank to beat a mind controlled

shehulk and spiderman and still never threw a punch at full force on either of them

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

The order is messed up, but a drunk Lobo kicks the crap out of a mindcontrolled Superman, who is willing to kill.

Also, Lobo pins Superman. Notice Superman has both arms trying to restrain Lobo while Dox calls off Lobo from punching Superman in the face with his free hand.

#9 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

when lobo pinned superman superman was going after brainacs ship and was no longer mind controlled still impressive but not what you made it sound like .

#10 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

now lifting feats.

ben carries an alien ship.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Is this even a debate? Ben vs Lobo.........Ben vs Lobo.........is this a joke?

#12 Edited by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awkward to read.

#14 Edited by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

what wrong with it.

#15 Edited by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: You guys aren't even debating. This is just posting up scans that you see and then thats it. You have to counter what the other person said, not just put up feats. Find holes in their arguement or scan. You guys are just showing scans where the guy throws just two punches and say "That's why he wins!" but then he gets his ass kicked the rest of the battle.

#16 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32:

all mine except for 2 are final blows I am unsure about the hyperion fight but the thing has knocked out surfer before I am not sure if that's the right scan but he has done it and I explained the kree sentry feat that was a proxy for the thing beating 4 of them later on to save Johnny.

the thor feat I also explained I have not mis directed at all.

I can contradict lobo's durability he was shot by a big gun and admitted it could have killed him if it were not set to stun. and he killed himself with a big hand gun to beat up a ghost.

#17 Edited by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

I have some stuff to say, but i'll wait until voting.

#18 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

come on last son lets continue.

#19 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

A bunch of scans i didn't know... Still this is not a debate, more like who shows more old scans...

#20 Edited by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

more lifting feats.

this thing tears down a 400 000 ton coliseum

ben holds up the rubble of a 12 story building to protect Johnny.

#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to throw this in here, given the situation i couldn't last night, and i felt i needed to finish to prove my point...

Its pretty clear both Wolverine and Thing (Both characters comic_book_fan was putting in the same tier as Hulk) are out of his league here... Not only Hulk is stomping them with ease, but he's getting weak as the battle goes on due to the bug like machine in his back... And you can see how easily Thing's body was giving up to Hulk punches... If it was a battle for real... Nothing would be left of Thing 3 minutes later... Thing is strong... Hulk is WAY stronger, not to mention Thing is outclassed in every aspect against him.

Sorry for the long post, but i really needed to finish my point. Thank you.

Also...Can anybody teach me how to put scans in sequence to avoid posting them like this?

#23 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

I never once said wolverine and thing were hulk level I said they have good showings against him in the past and they have. thing and wolverine were joking around in this fight.

and the hulk can lift trillions of tons lobo isn't on his level just because ben lost to hulk don't mean he loses to lobo.

#24 Edited by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: I can counter that statement, but is Last sons job to do so... But Anyways... Hulk can lift even more than that... All depends on his anger... Im pretty sure WBH could lift sixtillion tons easily... My bad then... Thought you were putting Wolvie and Thing on Hulk's tier...

#25 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

the thing can lift hundreds of thousands of tons but no he isn't on hulk's level.

my main point is to show that ben can match strength with people who can fight superman he couldn't match superman but he could hurt him if superman limits himself like he usually does.

I think the thing can physically match strength with people like lobo and maybe wonder woman who have good showings but aren't really nearly as strong as superman.

I maybe wrong about wonder woman I would like to see what she can lift as well but I am pretty sure he can match lobo.

#26 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Lobo has some crazy strength feats due to Toon Force... Thing is no match for him but again... Its Last Son's job to prove that...

#27 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:

If your talking about him eating that city then I kinda dis counted that because I heard that was a story told by a member of the authority and they said it might have happened or it might not have

#28 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot believe this thread is really being taken seriously ................ wtf

#30 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

I know right a marvel guy being compared to a dc that's insane.

#31 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

I know right a marvel guy being compared to a dc that's insane.

Yeah, it is insane that a guy who can blow up planets with spaceguns is being compared to a dude who got his strength record broken by she-hulk .... step off

#32 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I guess this makes me a Marvel Jockey right? Way to go... Way to go.

@comic_book_fan: Lobo has some crazy strength feats due to Toon Force... Thing is no match for him but again... Its Last Son's job to prove that...

#33 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days: I guess this makes me a Marvel Jockey right? Way to go... Way to go.

@ghostravage said:

Yeah cus you went into a Justice League vs X-men thread thinking Barry couldn't put people into the speedforce and made a thread about Superboy vs several marvel bricks thinking he'd get stomped without knowing a thing about Superboy......yeah. you are a marvel jockey

#34 Posted by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@ghostravage said:

Yeah cus you went into a Justice League vs X-men thread thinking Barry couldn't put people into the speedforce and made a thread about Superboy vs several marvel bricks thinking he'd get stomped without knowing a thing about Superboy......yeah. you are a marvel jockey

Dude... That JL vs X men thread is with N52 JL and its true that i've never seen N52 Barry using the speedforce the way you're claiming! Is it so hard for you to show some scans? I mean... For the sake of proving me wrong (if i am) show some scans. I've seen all of the Slashes speedsteaing and doing stuff like that but i've never seen N52 Barry doing it...

N52<<<<<<< Show me scans of him doing the stuff you're claiming.

#35 Edited by GhostRavage (8364 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Also, read the first or second comment of that thread... I even said i was leaning toward Superboy and girl for that fight... I just said i was not seeing Superboy soloing... Never said the team was going to stomp him... Nice way to manipulate info.

*thumbs up*

#36 Edited by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

this is strength feats no weapons anyone could destroy a planet with a gun that had that capability you are just insanely biased.

ghost ravage post a scan if you have any that are better lifting feats than mine I don't think last son is coming back to this thread.

#37 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan:

ben holds up the rubble of a 12 story building to protect Johnny.

That's not 616 Thing.

I cannot believe this thread is really being taken seriously ................ wtf

#38 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: ok after another look it appears your right but what about the feat from the 80's of him tearing down the coliseum that is equally as impressive if not more so and that was 616.

#39 Edited by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: I was just saying. Also is anyone else having problems with their notifications?

#40 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys... LET THE TWO DEBATE OR WHATEVER IS GOING ON!

#41 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

I am and have been for like weeks.

#42 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan:

A big misconception is that Lobo's guns are conventional ones. Here he is tanking Earth bullets:

As far as the Krups being a low showing, well, Sharky Depravo here has supertough skin, as shown by him withstanding these missiles:

And here he is withstanding a grenade.

The Krups hurts him just fine, on its lowest setting even.

And finally, Lobo's gun frags him with ease.

What's the big deal with guns, you say? Well, as pointed out, Lobo's weaponry can destroy planets. Here's Goldstar surviving an exploding planet, BTW. We'll get to him in a moment.

As powerful as Lobo's weapons are, they can't even scratch this tesseract. Yet fat out of shape Lobo rips it open, with some effort.

As for the claim that Lobo isn't in the trillions of tons, here he is destroying half an Earth-sized planet as collateral damage by punching the Easter Bunny, and yes, the lifting of Bunny City was referenced in 52, which was canon to pre-Flashpoint DC.

Lobo can beat up Goldstar, a planetary level character. And he has been in black holes numerous times.

Lobo is solidly top-tier. Thing isn't. Here are some bios and references: one from Robin who no doubt has access to Batman's information.

In closing to this post, here is Lobo stomping Strata dead in one stomp, she is a Dryad whose skin is harder than diamond, and similar to the Thing.

Your move.

#43 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

When does voting typically begin for these things?

#44 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell is this abomination???? LOBO IS OUT OF THINGS LEAGUE. Is this a joke i just dont get???

what a horrible mismatch

#45 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11794 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing could just choke him out like batman was going to before it was stopped

#47 Posted by camera_guy (233 posts) - - Show Bio

I will wait for Voting to START.

#48 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

the thing could just choke him out like batman was going to before it was stopped

Do you know what PIS, CIS, and WIS are? 2nd question, do you know that lobos strength is on par with superman?

#49 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

guys, lets not be stupid about this.

#50 Edited by comic_book_fan (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie:

it's not pis when batman has beaten people this strong plenty of time people like grundy and maul easily now if it was only one feat you could say it was pis but there are tons of them now take someone who is a master at judo and wrestling and can lift hundereds of thousands of tons and lobo will go to sleep.

and yes I know lobo has fought superman but even more recently superman knocked him into space when he wanted to show off.

lobo isn't nearly as strong as supes may 1/4 of superman's full strength and that's being generous show me some lifting feats if he is really that strong.