(CAV) Martian Manhunter (Iragexcudder) vs Ichigo (Jeepeh)

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeepeh

Pre-52 Martian Manhunter

No Caption Provided

vs

Dangai Ichigo

No Caption Provided

RULES:

No BFR

In character, no Bloodlust.

No soul crush/Intangibility/invisibility/cutting souls in half for Ichigo.

Intangibility is off for Martian Manhunter

DO NOT COMMENT UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD THAT THE DEBATE IS OVER.

Music:

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Care to start it off?

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o.o

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeepeh
@darkbiscuit said:

o.o

..... this is a CAV. No-one else comments until the debate is over. Delete your comment please.

(Please ignore my noobishness in this comment, and the following altercation. This situations haunts me to this day almost 3 years later)

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: all you buddy

Ah, okay then. *cracks neck*

This is the entire appearance of this form of Ichigo:

Loading Video...

As you can see at 6:56 the mountain is vaporized from the sheer force of Ichigo moving his sword. Which he explains later in the video. He didn't even have to hit the mountain, or use any of his actual attacks such as Getsuga Tenshou. Ichigo was already one of the fastest in Soul Society before this form, not because of his speed, but because his speed is actually one of his abilities. The point of his Bankai is to be fast, so he can move at his speeds for a long time whereas others need to severely exert themselves. Shown in this video:

Loading Video...

He is much faster in this form, I heard he is only 2% percent slower than the fastest person in Soul Society.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@iragexcudder said:

@jeepeh: all you buddy

Ah, okay then. *cracks neck*

This is the entire appearance of this form of Ichigo:

Loading Video...

As you can see at 6:56 the mountain is vaporized from the sheer force of Ichigo moving his sword. Which he explains later in the video. He didn't even have to hit the mountain, or use any of his actual attacks such as Getsuga Tenshou. Ichigo was already one of the fastest in Soul Society before this form, not because of his speed, but because his speed is actually one of his abilities. The point of his Bankai is to be fast, so he can move at his speeds for a long time whereas others need to severely exert themselves. Shown in this video:

Loading Video...

He is much faster in this form, I heard he is only 2% percent slower than the fastest person in Soul Society.

How fast is Ichigo exactly? Based off this video, ive seen what looks like to be instant transmission or some sort of super speed, fast enough to deflect and evade powerful magical attacks. Id also like it if you could state his reaction time just to clarify some of his feats.

Martian Manhunter

The Last Sole Survivor of Mars

His name is J'onn J'onnz. J'onn is the superalien of Mars and had been genetically altered to be the Superhero he is today. The Martian's physiology would seem to be composed of a complex molecular chain that resembles polymer bonds but with the ability to be altered at will. The Martian Manhunter can change his mass, color, relative shape, imitating even clothing if desired. J'onn also has most of the powers of Superman and more.

Height - 6'7 (usually) but can alter his body in ways it makes Mister Fantastic blush.

Weight - 300 lbs (can make himself more or less)

Powers and Abilities - he's called the Swiss Army Knife of superheroes for a reason.

\_/ - Strength - Incalcuable, indefinitely over 100+ tons. Easily as strong as Superman, of whom bench pressed earth for 5 days.

\_/ - Shapeshifting - the ability of a being to physically transform into another form or being. J'onn was able to transform into anyone at any time, even with clothing.

\_/ - Plasticity - can be molded to any shape or size.

\_/ - Elongation - can stretch any part of his body, the limits of how far are inconclusive. Known to be unlimited.

\_/ - Malleability - can be in the oddest of shapes, sizes, bends and curves and wouldnt break.

\_/ - Phasing - Able to phase through completely solid objects and more than capable to go through superhumans to attack and defense.

\_/ - Invisibility - Able to become invisible at any point in time

\_/ - Super Speed - more than able to keep up with the entire justice league at once and fight off white martians (of which were able to keep up with Barry Allan)

\_/ - Superhuman Durability - Being the Superalien he is, he can withstand the greatest of forces. Being able to constantly be pummeled and still show no sign of physical damage

\_/ - Superhuman Endurance - Able to go for days without showing fatigue

\_/ - Regeration - Regenerated from an arm

\_/ - Flight - Was able to fly steady with Superman of which has illogical mathematics.

\_/ - Longevity - Has lived for a Millennium, and longer.

\_/ - VISIONAL POWERS

\^/ - Martian Vision - A bolt of force, a hybrid of Heat vison with more of a kick.

\^/ - Heat Vision - Self explanatory, possibly hotter than the sun.

\^/ - X-ray Vision - Can see through walls and through people

\^/ - Infrared Vision - can sense heat signatures from miles away

\^/ - Telescopic Vison - Can see hundreds of thousands of miles and see almost perfects

\^/ - Microscopic Vision - Can see the smallest of objects

\^/ - Electro Magnetic Spectrum Vision - Can see the frequencies of almost any sense of energy in the universe.

\_/ - Extrasensory - John has 9 Senses, the extras of which would be the reasoning for the vast amount of powers he has.

\_/ - Mind Powers

\^/ - Telepathy - Planetary Telepath, was able to get into the mind of Spectre

\^/ - Induce Sleep - Cause almost anyone to fall asleep under his will

\^/ - Possession - Can become one with a body and control it for whatever use plausible

\^/ - Mind Wipe - Can complete erase the mind of anyone without a magnificent TP block.

\^/ - Mind Scanning - Can scan the whole entire earth and hear what the people were thinking.

\^/ - Astral Projection - "Outer Body Experience" of which he can go outside of his body, in battle situations and other circumstances

\^/ - Mental Shield - Can block out the most powerful of telepaths

\^/ - Mind Controlling - Can control the easiest of minds to the toughest

\^/ - Thought Sensing - Can see and understand when someone is thinking, basically a lie detector

\^/ - Telepathic Assault - Can attack the minds of anyone

Im sorry but it seems that i lost my scans on my computer, give me time to get them back.. it wont be long.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder: It's called a flash step, it's more akin to super-speed than instant transmission. It's about getting from one place to another as quickly and with as few steps as possible. I don't think there's any solid thing that says "He's this fast!" There are some good fan calc's though, would you be interested in those? And in that video he deflected millions of small blades coming at him from all directions. That's ridiculous speed.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I cant contribute. How else am I supposed to ask to be tagged or ask any questions before the battle? Outside of interfering in the thread im fine. I can even message one of you with pointers. GG SON

Anyways tag me when it is over. I wanna see if Ichigo stands

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeepeh

Martian Manhunter

The Last Sole Survivor of Mars

His name is J'onn J'onnz. J'onn is the superalien of Mars and had been genetically altered to be the Superhero he is today. The Martian's physiology would seem to be composed of a complex molecular chain that resembles polymer bonds but with the ability to be altered at will. The Martian Manhunter can change his mass, color, relative shape, imitating even clothing if desired. J'onn also has most of the powers of Superman and more.

Height - 6'7 (usually) but can alter his body in ways it makes Mister Fantastic blush.

Weight - 300 lbs (can make himself more or less)

Powers and Abilities - he's called the Swiss Army Knife of superheroes for a reason.

\_/ - Strength - Incalcuable, indefinitely over 100+ tons. Easily as strong as Superman, of whom bench pressed earth for 5 days.

\_/ - Shapeshifting - the ability of a being to physically transform into another form or being. J'onn was able to transform into anyone at any time, even with clothing.

\_/ - Plasticity - can be molded to any shape or size.

\_/ - Elongation - can stretch any part of his body, the limits of how far are inconclusive. Known to be unlimited.

\_/ - Malleability - can be in the oddest of shapes, sizes, bends and curves and wouldnt break.

\_/ - Phasing - Able to phase through completely solid objects and more than capable to go through superhumans to attack and defense.

\_/ - Invisibility - Able to become invisible at any point in time

\_/ - Super Speed - more than able to keep up with the entire justice league at once and fight off white martians (of which were able to keep up with Barry Allan)

\_/ - Superhuman Durability - Being the Superalien he is, he can withstand the greatest of forces. Being able to constantly be pummeled and still show no sign of physical damage

\_/ - Superhuman Endurance - Able to go for days without showing fatigue

\_/ - Regeration - Regenerated from an arm

\_/ - Flight - Was able to fly steady with Superman of which has illogical mathematics.

\_/ - Longevity - Has lived for a Millennium, and longer.

\_/ - VISIONAL POWERS

\^/ - Martian Vision - A bolt of force, a hybrid of Heat vison with more of a kick.

\^/ - Heat Vision - Self explanatory, possibly hotter than the sun.

\^/ - X-ray Vision - Can see through walls and through people

\^/ - Infrared Vision - can sense heat signatures from miles away

\^/ - Telescopic Vison - Can see hundreds of thousands of miles and see almost perfects

\^/ - Microscopic Vision - Can see the smallest of objects

\^/ - Electro Magnetic Spectrum Vision - Can see the frequencies of almost any sense of energy in the universe.

\_/ - Extrasensory - John has 9 Senses, the extras of which would be the reasoning for the vast amount of powers he has.

\_/ - Mind Powers

\^/ - Telepathy - Planetary Telepath, was able to get into the mind of Spectre

\^/ - Induce Sleep - Cause almost anyone to fall asleep under his will

\^/ - Possession - Can become one with a body and control it for whatever use plausible

\^/ - Mind Wipe - Can complete erase the mind of anyone without a magnificent TP block.

\^/ - Mind Scanning - Can scan the whole entire earth and hear what the people were thinking.

\^/ - Astral Projection - "Outer Body Experience" of which he can go outside of his body, in battle situations and other circumstances

\^/ - Mental Shield - Can block out the most powerful of telepaths

\^/ - Mind Controlling - Can control the easiest of minds to the toughest

\^/ - Thought Sensing - Can see and understand when someone is thinking, basically a lie detector

\^/ - Telepathic Assault - Can attack the minds of anyone

Im sorry but it seems that i lost my scans on my computer, give me time to get them back.. it wont be long.

1. We didn't get any solid lifting feats from Ichigo, but he did just backhand Kurohitsugi fully incantation from a transcendent. But I believe that feat for Superman is from new 52. I thought this was pre-52? Pre 52 Superman could only pull 1/3rd of the earth.

2.+3.Not exactly sure how this helps in a fight, so lets skip over this one.

4. Infinite? Impissibru. Ichigo would deal with this the same way he dealt with Byakuya in the video above, except Ichigo wouldn't stop himself from impaling MM like he did with Byakuya.

5. That's freaky, but the same as 2.

6. This is actually an interesting point. I'm not sure how Ichigo can get around that, but he phases by vibrating his molecules right?

7. This is off for this fight, if he can be invisible then I need to give Ichigo his invisibility back.

8. Speed may be equal, I'm not sure how fast Barry is, I thought Wally was the one to use the IMP on the white martians?

9. Need scans for what level this is on. Ichigo ,before this form, took 6 darts that each one could shatter concrete pillars the size of skyscrapers.

Loading Video...

That's actually one of Ichigo's better fights, so you might want to watch the entire thing. Again, all this is prior to his Dangai form, so everything he can do here is exponentially increased

10. I'm fairly certain Ichigo could go months without coming out of his Bankai state, his Bankai state is much less taxing on his spirit energy than most Bankai.

11. Regeneration, how long did it take him to do this?

Flight- Ichigo can fly as well. xD

Martian Vision-How much damage/force?

Heat Vision- Possibly? Scans needed.

Telepathy- Does this help him win a fight when he's getting attack with mountain range+ attacks?

And for the other mind powers, remember this is in character John, does he do these in fights?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeepeh

@darkbiscuit said:

@jeepeh: I cant contribute. How else am I supposed to ask to be tagged or ask any questions before the battle? Outside of interfering in the thread im fine. I can even message one of you with pointers. GG SON

Anyways tag me when it is over. I wanna see if Ichigo stands

Before the battle? And you could PM one of us. ._. And you didn't use your comment to do any of those things.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: im forfeiting, im sorry. I had a whole entire argument and it all literaly just vanished.

You win.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: im forfeiting, im sorry. I had a whole entire argument and it all literaly just vanished.

You win.

Okay, good try though!

No Caption Provided

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: whenever this BS with my computer stops, we can try again. I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'm really down about this.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: whenever this BS with my computer stops, we can try again. I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'm really down about this.

Don't worry about it. :P

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, welcome to Comic Vine, you must be new, but this my friend is what I call a mismatch. Martian Manhunter goes inside of Ichigo's mind and internally messes up his head.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would someone bump this?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers