#1 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Homicidalmaniacs Espers - Sogita & Misaka

VS

Funsiizeds Air Trek Kings- Ringo & Ikki

Rules

• Misaka is Restricted to Manga Feats, Sogita has no such restriction
  • Ringo does NOT have the Storm Regalia, but she does have her final thorn regalia.
  • both teams can study a map of the Area before the fight
  • Start on opposite rooftops
  • In Character
  • Play nice
  • Carry a big stick

Voters!

Please be respectful and fair in your judgement and give at least a sentence for your reason. Thank you.

#2 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac This look good to you? I added in a Map awareness provision if that's okay with you.

#3 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Look nice to me.I try to post my opening tomorrow.

#4 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Misaka Mikoto AKA The Railgun

Charatcer Info

Misaka Mikoto is one of 7 Level 5s Espers in Academy City and she is ranked number 3.Misaka is a electricity manipulator and think of her as a Japanese female version of Static Shock in a someway.Misaka trained herself from a regular Level 1 to the powerful Level 5s.Misaka had faced strong characters both physically and mentally like Accelerator,AIM Burst,and others.Misaka have over 9000 clones of herself that are really weaker than Misaka and I will use a bit of the clone feats.I am not allowing Misaka to have her LN feats,because Misaka have more powerful/greater feats in the LNs than the her manga-self,but the manga is cannon to the LNs either way.

Misaka can control over billion volts

Speed

Right To Left

^These scans show that Misaka manage to react to a graviton explosion at point blank range.

Right To Left

^A depower and tired Misaka dodge missiles explosions in close quarters spaces.

Right To Left

^Misaka still tired,depower,and also weaken dodge Mugion's fours beams at point blank range.

Iron Sand

Right To Left

^Misaka explains how to control Iron Sand

Right To Left

^Iron Sand easily sliced AIM Burst who had easily tanked a grenade launcher

Right To Left

^Misaka(while bloodlust)send a Iron Sand wave at Accelerator

The Railgun

Right To Left

^The Railgun make a speeding car flying

Right To Left

^The Railgun defeat AIM Burst

Right To Left

^This feat show how accurate is Misaka with the Railgun

Gunha Sogiita AKA Attack Clash

Character Info

There isn't bunch known history of Gunha.Gunha is the ranked 7th Level 5s Esper in Academy City and Gunha is listen as a Gemstone which are Esper that are born with their powers.Gunha act like super hero and help out any person that is in danger.Gunha like to fight in physical fights,but he have more powers than just strength and speed.Gunha real power is unknown to this point of the series and Ollerus states that Gunha can win if he knew how his powers work.

Strength/Speed/Durability/Etc

Right To Left

^Gunha casually punch scrapes of multiple building into oblivion

Right To Left

^Gunha causally punched down electricity attack from Uprising Level 6 Misaka

^Gunha can shoot out energy blasts

Right To Left

^Gunha move as a blurr to Touma Kamijou

Right To Left

^Gunha get hit by a attack from the Uprising Level 6 Misaka and clash into a building.Gunha got right back up and didn't any pain.

I'm hope this was good opener to you Funsiized.

#5 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Yeah, that's a good enough opener! i knew this was down hill but geeze! lol

So obviously before i get into pure stats(Of which i honestly don't have an advantage save in a few key categories) I shall explain to you why my team is called the "AT" Kings It's simple really, its cause they are wear AT's. What are those you ask? An acronym for Air Treks. Those being..well, uh....super roller skates?

If you've ever played Jet Set Radio, or the original Jet Grind Radio, then you've already caught on. But they basically allow the wearer to.. "Fly" and move at insane speeds and with superb flexibility. The really good riders soon learn to follow a "Road" each different road has it's own properties, I.E the "Flame" Road simulates intense heat and flames(Obv.) with their tricks, and the "Fanged" road allows the user to utilize a 0-100-0 brake principle to release stored energy in the form of a blade or "Fang", etc. When you reach the pinnacle of your road you are then classified as a "King" and are given the regalia for your road. The Regalia are super parts that basically defy all the laws of physics but I'll get into that later. My team consist of 2 individual kings. So, without further ado~

Ikki (Self proclaimed King of The Universe and actual Storm King)

Speed/Agility

My greatest ally in this fight will be my teams overwhelming speed advantage. Early on in the series, Ikki Casually breaks the Sound barrier just to access the "Winged road"

Now, was it aided? Yes. But he later goes on to Break access the Winged road later on in a fight against Ringo

The key thing to note is that these are both fairly early in the series, and if you factor in Scaling, They are around Mach 2-3 by the end of the series in pure speed. Combined with the fact that as the "Storm king" Ikki is capable of "Grabbing" the air and using it to accelerate.

When you combine it with his "Instant path principle"...well you get the most Speed and Agility combination on this field...next to Ringo.

To the point where he can see The Mach 1 attacks caused by Ringos thorns(See Ringos section for more)

Point made? Point made.

Durability/Strength

Errr, hes not normal, that much is clear as explained by his sister

This is supported by the fact that he simply shrugs off attacks from Inuyama

Inuyama being a guy that can do things like this

And again, Ikki completely ignored his attacks. He also had zero problem tanking on of Cyclops strongest attacks,

and again, Cyclops is a person that can do things like this

I won't really go to much into this, and mainly use Durability Feats as needed, because really, I don't ever plan on getting hit and I'm not really trying to punch you out anyways.

Tricks

As the storm king, Ikkis tricks revolve around manipulating the "Infinity atmosphere" OR in other words, the Air itself. this is aided by Ikki's natural born talent of"Being loved by the wind"

Its things like that that allow him to Manipulate the airs "surface"

The application of which involves many uses besides the above pictured. Such as creating tornadoes with mere kicks

Shaping it into a directed tornado

Of which he can then ride the Walls for a strait path to his target.

And forming Walls, to either strait up block the attack or Redirect if need be.

And finally, he can simply use it to crush you.

He can also "read" the air to predict your next movement

I'm not going into his regalia for certain reasons that shall be explained later.

This concludes the Storm kings portion.

Ringo "Crazy Apple" of Sleeping Forest and King of the Thorn Road

Before i give any feats and such, i must say this. Ringo is a second generation gravity child, The Gravity children were bred and grown in test tubes for the specific purpose of riding AT's. A Crazy scientist attempt at the next step in evolution.

Over the course of their research, the original designers of A·T realised that their technology could not be utilized fully by ordinary people. To overcome this problem, they created genetically modified children, raised under zero-gravity conditions, who used A·T from birth. Twenty-Eight of the Gravity Children would eventually escaped from the Trophaeum Tower, all with Regalia, and would integrate into normal human society; however, they would suffer from the effects of gravity. Those who continued to ride A·T were eventually crowned as Kings by the A·T world. All of the Twenty-Eight Gravity Childrens personal A·T were Regalia, but twenty of their regalia's were stolen by the Takeuchi Brothers. A few of the Gravity Children's A·T would go on to become the Eight Regalia.

Products of the Gravity Children Project are physiologically different to the ordinary human being in several aspects, the most obvious of which is their cross-shaped pupil, or Twinkle Eye. They also possess two major modifications to their cerebral cortex known as the Solid Sense Type and Biomass Gyroscope. Collectively, these enhancements grant them superlative ability in riding A·T. This allows them to see 3D scales of their surroundings.Several Gravity Children have commented that their bodies can take more pressure and are stronger than those of regular humans (and by extension Brain Chargers).\

Ikki is speculated to be a special variant of a brain charger.

Speed/Agility

As mentioned above, Her "Twinkle eye" Allows her to see things at an enhanced level.

When you combine it with her road...well, you'll see.

I mention her road because its basically the core part of her as a rider. the "Sonia Road" Both moves differently, and better, than normal riders. and typically, humans. This is because of the way it handles movement in general. all of the users of the thorn road have been woman...for a reason.

This allows for high level of agility and reactions when riding their AT. to the point of pinpoint accuracy, such as Grabbing Keys out of a supercharged moving car.

And allows for an "Unbeatable" Style of offensive by changing the axis of rotation for kicks for a more devastating effect.

You combine this ingenious fighting method with a very special "Trick" Special to the thorn road users. In which they Soften their joints with Nitrogen(Don't ask me how)

She also has speed to contend with Mach 1 Ikki casually as shown above and even when shes not really trying is still insanely fast, even to other AT Riders

And fast enough top catch up to a swallow Going about 25 KM/H(Was stated on panel if you need proof.)

And again, she wasn't even trying then for multiple reasons, mainly cause her identity as Crazy Apple was secret.

Now on to her Regalia.(Super parts i mentioned earlier.)

Thorn regalia

As explained here

When first used and seen, it was capable of tearing apart Ikkis wings Remember the self proclaimed king of the universe? Yeah, that Ikki

It's capable of utilizing the "Thorns" to grab and manipulate the environment combined with the users agility...

Even to create walls

So, i hope you get my point. I shouldn't have to go into direct examples of her physicals, as it's basically explained shes superhuman by definition. I'll bring up her case by case bases as they come up.

Her section is hard to really put coherently, since everything she does is dependent upon each other, but I tried a best I could.

Battle

The first problem that is most apparent to me in this fight is my teams underwhelming Physical capability. They rely on their Tricks for devastation, not their punches like a certain someone. But this gives them the advantage of having increased agility and overall versatility along with other advantages

First thing in my advantage is Teamwork. Ikki and Ringo are Childhood friends turned Lovers that are fully capable of working as a perfect unanimous fighter.

and even tuned each others AT's, which in series is described as "Attuning to the Beat of your partners body, knowing their every movement as they make it and supporting them along the way. the perfect Pairing." So while I'm sure the Two level 5's know each other and may even be capable of working together I HIGHLY doubt it is anything on the level of these two.

Next, due to their teamwork they have a fully working way to block Misakas Strongest Weapon, The Rail gun. not only That, but they are capable of Turning it around. This is due to utilizing a combination of both of their roads. Using this trick they were able to turn around "Gungnir" a Trick made by the Former Thorn Queen(Using her own thorn regalia) and Sora(The Big Bad) who was said to be better or equal to Ikki at Manipulating Air. Gungnir Already Tore a building Sized hole in a skyscraper capable of operating in the Very upper atmosphere, and that was in it's limited stages.

Again, Limited Gungnir was something Already almost undodgeable by Ikki, the Mach 2-3 Guy(It's theorized he could have actually dodged it.) and that was weakned

Hope that was enough for you!

#6 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized That was a great post.I did had my doubts that they can hold their against the Level 5 Espers until your post.

Countering Rikki & Ringo

Rikki(and Ringo)does look indeed fast and they should give Misaka and Gunha some trouble in this battle.His Tricks could be counters by these of Misaka power set.Misaka's Level 2 clones can create Ozone(I don't have the scan)and the clones can not surpass or equal Misaka Mikoto power(in which the scan below proves).I have fully believe that Misaka can create Ozone on a greater scale than the clones can.Misaka Mikoto can summon lightning from the sky and I wonder that Rikki have counters against lightning which made a city-wide blackout.Misaka does have the reaction speed to react to your characters.

Gunha isn't really like any sort of brick type character(like Luke Cage,Thing,and,etc).Gunha power is a mystery where Gunha put out different powers out of nowhere and there no real some down to what his power is.Gunha is a character that break the laws of physics,but he does it on purpose.Gunha have the speed to tag Rikki and Ringo respectful speed level like he did catching Misaka's Railgun with his bare teeth.I don't think that your can predict what Gunha will do next.Gunha durability is something that Ringo and Rikki have to over come.The Rikki air crushing,I like to see more of that,because Gunha have something similar,but Gunha seem on greater scale in the Railgun manga.I will go into that in a later post.

Next, due to their teamwork they have a fully working way to block Misakas Strongest Weapon, The Rail gun. not only That, but they are capable of Turning it around. This is due to utilizing a combination of both of their roads. Using this trick they were able to turn around "Gungnir" a Trick made by the Former Thorn Queen(Using her own thorn regalia) and Sora(The Big Bad) who was said to be better or equal to Ikki at Manipulating Air. Gungnir Already Tore a building Sized hole in a skyscraper capable of operating in the Very upper atmosphere, and that was in it's limited stages.

Misaka won't use the Railgun that much in the whole of the fight and even if your guy flip it back to Misaka.Gunha can either punch or catch the Railgun.Your teamwork does seem better than my team,but they can go far against characters like my own.The Gungnir seems real impressive and the Railgun did destroy 1/3 of the Endyion support beams and the Endyion is a skyscraper that can reach up to orbit.

Right To Left

He can also "read" the air to predict your next movement

As mentioned above, Her "Twinkle eye" Allows her to see things at an enhanced level.

Does they detect the AIM energy that Misaka and Gunha give out?Nayuta who can see,predict,and manipulate the AIM of Espers,but she can't really predict Gunha's AIM correctly.

"EH?"

The next moment, Nayuta used the "overload" electric shock to shoot a powerful surge at the guy in the white uniform without mercy.

Nayuta commanded Mikoto's power to overload and attack the guy in the white uniform. However, she realized that there was something complicated about this.

Both of them were Level 5s.

Nayuta had the data of the espers in her brain, so she knew who Sogiita Gunha was.

Impossible to analyze. That was the result of the Kiharas' research. They couldn't even tell if there were valuable AIM diffusion fields to be made use of. This was one of the rare few things in Academy City that existed completely as a black box, and this was Gunha's ability.

The waves that were shrouded in mystery, a punch that was swung at the speed of sound, like an American comic hero, it couldn't be stopped, and it surpassed all logic—besides, the theory itself was suspect. He was such a strange esper.

In fact, to Nayuta, the AIM diffusion field around this guy was rather unstable. Even when he was not doing anything obvious, she still couldn't visualize him in this state. Maybe there was some power obstructing the sighting of the AIM diffusion field.

Gunha tank Misaka lightning attacks

In the end, by the time Mikoto frantically used her left hand to hold off the overload, three strikes of electricity had been shot at Sogiita's face.

"O-Onee-sama!? Even if you want to be the straight one, isn't this a little too much!?"

Kuroko said that with a surprised voice, not knowing what was going on.

Seeing her like this, Nayuta calmly said the fact she had kept hidden.

"I did that just now."

"Eh?"

Though she could have shifted the blame onto Mikoto, Nayuta definitely said that it was her power.

"If both sides are criminals, then I have to arrest both of you."

"HOLD ON A MINUTE! DID YOU JUST DO THAT!? S-SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU'RE ALRIGHT!?"

Mikoto glanced at Nayuta, and then walked towards the guy in the white uniform who had been bathed in electricity.

"Wow, that was a really gutsy and intense attack."

If it were an ordinary person, they would have simply fainted. The guy who had been bathed in such an explosive electric attack just looked like nothing happened as he creaked his neck and grabbed his temple, nodding away, and said,

"It's true that I beat hot pot guy and damaged the railings. These are facts, I won't say anything else! I'll beat Judgment's judgment with my guts!!"

"No, that's not something that should be overcome through guts."

The guy who was released from Kuroko's grip seemed to mutter, and Kuroko seemed like she was listening with a delicate expression on her face.

However, Mikoto used her hand to draw at the opponent's face, and frowned as she said,

"How did you defend against that just now?"

"Hm? I didn't defend against it. Besides, 'there's no point to defending if it's just that level of attack'."

"!"

On hearing the guy in the white uniform answer, Mikoto's temples twitched slightly.

"!! Not, not good!"

Kuroko, who had been with her for a long time, had a bad premonition on seeing Mikoto's expression.

"?"

On this other hand, Nayuta, who only understood Mikoto through data and rumors, couldn't understand why Kuroko was so panicky. She was wondering if this was a chance to let Mikoto's power overload even more, but...

"?"

The values of the AIM diffusion fields Mikoto released weren't showing that it would overload, yet it was expanding rapidly.

On the other hand, Nayuta no longer existed in Mikoto's eyes, as Mikoto asked Sogiita Gunha,

"You just blew up that 'cage' like that. Are you the same as 'that guy'?"

"? Oi, who's the 'guy' this lady's talking about? You?"

Sogiita turned to look at the guy who was hiding behind the vending machine and looking at this. The guy just went "DON'T LOOK AT ME, DON'T GET ME INVOLVED! HOW WOULD I KNOW ANYWAY!?"

Basically, he was saying the same thing he had said a few minutes ago.

"Ahh, if you don't know, never mind. Either way, the attack just now doesn't seem to be of your liking. Do you want a slightly stronger attack? It's bad for your body if you try to force it."

"Oi oi, missy, are you treating me as some spineless guy? What's with a gal's attack? It won't be effective even if I take one hundred of them, right?"

"Then I can launch another attack like that?"

"Oh! Bring it on!"

As for Sogiita, who answered bravely...

The next moment, with the sounds of rumbling thunder, a thunder strike that was many times stronger than before struck down on him.

As the guy was a suspect who had caused serious damage, Mikoto basically used force without mercy like what she would normally do.

However...

"WOOOHHH!!"

This was an electric shock that would render anyone immobile, but Sogiita just moaned a bit, and once the electricity stopped, he continued to talk like nothing happened.

"Wow, that shocked me! I got a bit numb there. Ah, though I'm a bit numb, it's not like I have any feelings for you or something like that. Don't be mistaken!"

On seeing that Sogiita was unscratched, Mikoto said calmly,

"What Level are—never mind, that isn't important anyway."

Gunha catch the Railgun with his teeth.

The guy in the white uniform responded to what Mikoto suddenly said with a fearless smile.

"I'm not really interested in battling girls and kids, but I can't refuse such a gutsy challenge. So be it. Missy, you can attack me all you want. If I can take it, I win, and if I can't or if I fight back, I'll admit that I'm not gutsy enough, and it will be my loss."

On hearing the hot-blooded guy who just set the rules on his own, Mikoto frowned and said,

"Ahh... the more I think about it, I'm reminded of this manner of speech. The personality's completely different, so why is that so? Oh, well, let's just treat it as practice before I face that guy. I'll force you to fight back. Get ready."

Flipping the arcade coin she had taken out from who knows where, Mikoto quickly accelerated the electric output in her entire body.

"So since you're using me as a stepping board to challenge on, 'that guy' seems like he's a really gutsy person! Then I won't run, I won't hide! Bring it on!"

Facing the guy in the white uniform who was still rattling on, *BOOM!!* The Railgun was shot out.

"OOOOOOOOOONEEE-SAMA!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!? THIS ESPER IS A SUSPECT, BUT YOU ACTUALLY USED SUCH A MOVE ON A HUMAN OF FLESH AND BLOOD SO SUDDENLY!? No, wait, I seem to hear that it's okay if it's against an opponent in a car, but even then, it's a bit delicate for a Judgment officer."

Remembering that she had once used this attack to finish off a criminal, Kuroko hurriedly lectured her, but...

"No worries, Kuroko. This person feels a lot sturdier than a tank."

"Eh?"

Appearing in front of Kuroko's eyes was the white uniform guy standing casually in the midst of the dust that had been blown up due to the impact.

"Nah hah, hissy (Not bad, Missy)..."

She thought that he mumbled because of the high impact,

But Sogiita seemed like he was biting on something as he said that.

Understanding that the object he was biting onto was the arcade game coin that the Electromaster girl shot out with a supersonic speed, Haratani and the Tokiwadai Judgment officer were both dumbstruck. The blond Judgment officer's teeth were letting out a creaking sound.

Your turn

#7 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac:

Rikki(and Ringo)does look indeed fast and they should give Misaka and Gunha some trouble in this battle.His Tricks could be counters by these of Misaka power set.Misaka's Level 2 clones can create Ozone(I don't have the scan)and the clones can not surpass or equal Misaka Mikoto power(in which the scan below proves).I have fully believe that Misaka can create Ozone on a greater scale than the clones can.Misaka Mikoto can summon lightning from the sky and I wonder that Rikki have counters against lightning which made a city-wide blackout.Misaka does have the reaction speed to react to your characters.

Ikki actually preformed his Best at high atmospheric Levels. And as i showed earlier, he Reads every subtle nuance and change in the Air. Her creating Ozone will instantly be noticed and to use that to call lightning will be Noticed and Dodged. in short, my counter to her Ozone lightning it to predict it and act accordingly.

Whether she has the ability to react is nearly irrelevant, any movement she makes will me read by Ikki and therefor countered upon. Ringos entire road is built upon building a "Cage" that slowly restricts your movements and envelopes you in cutting thorns. Combined with Ikki, her reactions mean nothing, as you instantly will be countered and run into a wall of thorns.

Gunha isn't really like any sort of brick type character(like Luke Cage,Thing,and,etc).Gunha power is a mystery where Gunha put out different powers out of nowhere and there no real some down to what his power is.Gunha is a character that break the laws of physics,but he does it on purpose.Gunha have the speed to tag Rikki and Ringo respectful speed level like he did catching Misaka's Railgun with his bare teeth.

Ahh, but then he has to get past Ringos thorns and then subsequently get past Ikkis Wind Tricks.

I don't think that your can predict what Gunha will do next.

Why not? Does Gunha not move? That's how Ikki predicts your movements. He reads the "Wind" that comes from movement. Reread the scan I posted. it's not some supernatural physic thing, just him feeling your movements. It has to do with his ability to feel the changes in Wind with almost every single fiber of his being.

Gunha durability is something that Ringo and Rikki have to over come.The Rikki air crushing,I like to see more of that,because Gunha have something similar,but Gunha seem on greater scale in the Railgun manga.I will go into that in a later post.

I can see his durability being a problem, but before we really get into that, i need to see some cutting and tearing resistance from him, as that is the entire nature of Ringos attacks.

Crushing the Air isn't all that Ikki can do, He can do it rapid fire btw, besides creating wind walls and targeted tornadoes(Which will be quite detrimental to both Gunha and Misaka.) He can also create vacuums out of thin Air. Yes, I mean like the one in space. Gunhas durability ought to be hard pressed against something like This

That has an effect of this

So you can see why i am not to worried about Gunhas durability.

Misaka won't use the Railgun that much in the whole of the fight and even if your guy flip it back to Misaka.Gunha can either punch or catch the Railgun.Your teamwork does seem better than my team,but they can go far against characters like my own.The Gungnir seems real impressive and the Railgun did destroy 1/3 of the Endyion support beams and the Endyion is a skyscraper that can reach up to orbit.

Whether she uses it or not is irrelevant, as I have proven that it will quickly be nullified and even turned on you. based on what you said, the moves should be about even.

Does they detect the AIM energy that Misaka and Gunha give out?Nayuta who can see,predict,and manipulate the AIM of Espers,but she can't really predict Gunha's AIM correctly.

that has utterly nothing to do with How Ikkis move prediction works and is completely pointless. Another persons powers not working on Gunha are completely irrelevant, as Ikkis prediction relies not on Gunha himself, but the Wind that is caused as a result of his movements.

Gunha catch the Railgun with his teeth.

Yeah, try and catch a Vacuum with your teeth, show me how that works out.

#8 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Sorry about the wait.I was trying to catch up with comics/manga/light novels and I tried to have a small break from debates on the battle forums.I do want to keep this debate small and this is my last post.

First of all,The AIM energy of Espers have to make them calculate what amount of factors is in surrounding areas.Case and point,Accelerator(at least Pre-Three Stories Arc Accelerator)have to predict what types of vectors he can control like gravity,air,light,and etc.Gunha having the ability to mess up some Espers' calculations because power strength is something to least to consider.The vacuums seem like great threats to Gunha.I say Gunha can get the first hits in before your team.To me,Gunha seem faster to me than your team honestly.Yes,breaking the sound barrier is indeed fast in Ikki and Ringo for the early stages,but Gunha liberally punch down lightning attack from a more powerful version of Misaka with zero effort.If your going to say that if Touma can react to the same attack make it not impressive.Touma have a long history of blocking attacks with Image Breaker that move at relativistic speed.Plus,Touma have precognition.Als,Gunha does have the healing factor his body.

Sure,your guys can predict Misaka movements,but I still wouldn't count Misaka out just yet.Misaka could possibility create Iron Sand shield or possibility shoot out wide areas lightning attacks at point blank range.I am considering in the Index manga,Misaka stated that her Railgun can reach light speed level(though,her other attacks in the light novels can reach light speed too,but I'm not using her light novel version).

Had Gunha tank piercing attacks?Yes,he had tanked Misaka's Iron Sand attacks in the light novels.

Facing the electric strike Mikoto released from her hand, he used what looked like a fist that was shrouded in a mirage to knock it to the ground. It was really a ridiculous scene.

In contrast, Mikoto used the iron sand to create several hundred drills and run them through with electricity, readying them to pierce Sogiita from all over the place, and shot them out. Manipulating the iron sand at such a speed that there was no time to breathe, she also let the empty cans ionize into plasma to distract the enemy's eyes before running into him, displaying all sorts of attacks.

Was that holding back...?

More than humiliation, what appeared first to her was the anger that she was so useless.

If she hadn't been stopped by Sogiita and continued to fight with Mikoto when she was using "slightly more ability", would she really have survived until the end!?

Gunha keep hold of Uprising Level 6 Misaka power by using his self destruction technique until Touma can fully negate Misaka power.Yeah,his body did gotten a lot of stain to his body from the power,but his healing factor fix that later.

You want to know how powerful was Uprising Level 6 Misaka was you ask

At less than 2%,she cause a city block attack casually

Right To Left

^While,Misaka can't reach the real level of Level 6(which I believe Level 6 is equal of that of a Magic God of the magic side of the Index series and Magic Gods are universe+ beings),but Genisi states that Misaka can destroy Academy City which is 1/3 the size of Tokyo.

Misaka states that her new found power can destroy more than Acadmey City.

#9 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: I guess to wrap this all up.

First of all,The AIM energy of Espers have to make them calculate what amount of factors is in surrounding areas.Case and point,Accelerator(at least Pre-Three Stories Arc Accelerator)have to predict what types of vectors he can control like gravity,air,light,and etc.Gunha having the ability to mess up some Espers' calculations because power strength is something to least to consider.

Not seeing how this applies. i get your point, but it doesn't apply to my team.

I say Gunha can get the first hits in before your team.To me,Gunha seem faster to me than your team honestly.Yes,breaking the sound barrier is indeed fast in Ikki and Ringo for the early stages,but Gunha liberally punch down lightning attack from a more powerful version of Misaka with zero effort.

And Ikki has the Precog, combined with thorns Flexibility, my team has ample ability to react to Gunha. Create a wind wall, Wall of thorns, Air crush, etc. also, Ikki was used to fighting in a situation where he couldn't even use his eyes. As Sora was technically Faster than light, or more like faster than his brain can process light.

Gunha does have the healing factor his body.

Not in a way that helps against a vacuum.

Sure,your guys can predict Misaka movements,but I still wouldn't count Misaka out just yet.Misaka could possibility create Iron Sand shield or possibility shoot out wide areas lightning attacks at point blank range.I am considering in the Index manga,Misaka stated that her Railgun can reach light speed level

Iron sand would be effective,but she would be forced to use it purely defensively. Defense is not all my team ever thinks about you know, Ringo i know for a fact can both attack and defend, and Ikki has similar capabilities. we talked about the Railgun.

Had Gunha tank piercing attacks?Yes,he had tanked Misaka's Iron Sand attacks in the light novels.

I'm not seeing anywhere where he tanked it. It says she ran things through him, and he stopped her. not how, not when. etc. it just doesn't prove a point. if anything, it proves that piercing attacks will go through him. will eh still stand? Maybe, I can't tell based on that passage.

Gunha keep hold of Uprising Level 6 Misaka power by using his self destruction technique until Touma can fully negate Misaka power.Yeah,his body did gotten a lot of stain to his body from the power,but his healing factor fix that later.

You want to know how powerful was Uprising Level 6 Misaka was you ask

Impressive, but I'm not seeing him get to that point. Vacuums and what not being Ikkis go to thing. That and Spam Air Crush

A side note, a projected Battle between Ikki and Sora with their Regalia was destroying entire cities casually.

So basically, whit Misaka crippled, and Gunha most definitely having a way of getting taken down. i can clearly see why my team can take the win in this situation.

Voting time?

#10 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8256 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Yep.Let start the voting.Did you like this debate?

#12 Posted by lukehero (12005 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by DeathHero61 (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give it to @funsiized like usual he kicks the crap out of people in debates when he represents a character. He proved that Ikki and ringo were superior and have what it takes to destroy misaka and gunha(one of the two being absolutely featless mind you.) The fact that this was the manga version was what made it even worse since that version is a weakling in comparison to the novel version and possibly the anime version. Anyway thats not the point. Misaka in character would have never used the railgun on these guys. She is smart enough to know that these guys are as powerful as they are mainly due to the air treks. She could have figured out ways to short circuit them, especially considering ikki occasionally needs maintenance for his gear IIRC. @homicidalmaniac should have fooled around with iron sand more. Or the fact that she has electromagnetism as her primary ability.

#14 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Thanks for the vote! Ikki only needs maintenance on his Gear due to the fact that he Rides so hard and because he didn't have a tuner. He fixed both of those EoS. Charges of Electricity actually superpower ATs

#15 Posted by DeathHero61 (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: I know that but if you think about it she can drain electricity from objects and hack into electricity stored objects, especially more refined tech like ATs. Plus iron sand could easily take out the ATs.

#16 Posted by lukehero (12005 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: @homicidalmaniac:

Alright good job to both. Funsiized gets my vote. Too much speed, too much much versatility. Post number 9# really won me over. He used the powers on his team a lot better too. Also they seemed to have much better reaction & reflexes.

And Ikki has the Precog, combined with thorns Flexibility, my team has ample ability to react to Gunha. Create a wind wall, Wall of thorns, Air crush, etc. also, Ikki was used to fighting in a situation where he couldn't even use his eyes. As Sora was technically Faster than light, or more like faster than his brain can process light.

I agree with Deathhero I would have like to see Homicidal use his characters powers in a more creative way. Alright. Great job people!!!