Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By homicidalmaniac
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I be debating for Accelerator and Kidman is debating for Loki.This is my first CAV with Accelerator.This was meant to be Law(One Piece)Vs Hercules(Marvel)CAV,but Kidman was unsure about Law space manipulation.Then I told him I use Accelerator instead and he use Loki instead of Hercules.So here we are in this thread.I'm unsure who win this.

Rules

• No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • In-Character
  • Bloodlust Off
  • Accelerator Novel,Manga,and Anime Feats
  • Adult Loki Feats
  • Stand Distance is 40 Feet
  • Win By KO/Death/Incap

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kidman560

Is this good enough and you will go first

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@homicidalmaniac: ooh this looks good. you want to go first or do you want to me too

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Are you going to reply now or later.Give me a run down with Loki magic,durability,speed,strength,and etc

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kidman560

@homicidalmaniac: im going to do it right now actually. two things can Accelerator be BFR'ed because if so might want to say no to that hold on not done yet accidentally hit post!

Magic

some of these may be hard to understand so let me lay them out for you. the first one is him summoning rock minions with a snap of his fingers, the next 2 are his fire capabilities, the next 2 after that are his energy readings, he hurts Surtur, Silver Surfer says he has the power to deatroy a planet, owns the wizard, red skull, and klaw, and the last 4 are him pretty much being a BA in terms of how he can be killed (or in this case how he couldnt be killed) and how he toys with Mr. Fantastic's mind

Durability and speed!

Matter Manipulation

he is able to transmute Borr, Odin's Father, into snow!

Trickery/ Telepathy

he is able to read odins mind. and Dormmamu says Loki's evil is nearly equal to that of himself

he has a few more Really good feats but i am saving them

ok now i am Done

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: cool cool btw i am serious about BFR Loki has been shown to throw people into the time stream or teleport them

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kidman560: There no BFR in this battle.I trying to get the correct translations from the novels.BTW can loki be Incap in anyway?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kidman560

@homicidalmaniac: yes and he can be knocked out and possibly killed. but yeah Thor has knocked him out a few times, Hulk has also. Now he always escapes from whatever holding cell they put him in but yeah hes been knocked out!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By homicidalmaniac

some of these may be hard to understand so let me lay them out for you. the first one is him summoning rock minions with a snap of his fingers, the next 2 are his fire capabilities, the next 2 after that are his energy readings, he hurts Surtur, Silver Surfer says he has the power to deatroy a planet, owns the wizard, red skull, and klaw, and the last 4 are him pretty much being a BA in terms of how he can be killed (or in this case how he couldnt be killed) and how he toys with Mr. Fantastic's mind

The rock minions should be easily be rip apart by Accelerator.Accelerator can change the vector of fire.Are you sure about the Surtur feat.What I seen of Loki,he is more of a preper than a fighter.Loki shouldn't stand a chance against Surtur without having prep.Silver Surfer did overpower Loki in one of your scans and Loki is below Thor and Thor is below Silver Surfer in non-prep.Do you have a scan of Loki destroying a planet and even if so Accelerator have beaten Fiamma(who is a Planet Buster)in the novels?Klaw,Wizard,and Red Skull should get easily killed by Accelerator at his weakest form.Good for Loki.

he is able to transmute Borr, Odin's Father, into snow!

Isn't Borr near featless and I haven't seen Borr resist to Matter Manipulation.I seen a thread on Vine that is Pre-New 52 Superman Vs Borr and Superman was winning that battle.Accelerator is above Dark Matter and Dark Matter have control over(you guess it)dark matter.

he is able to read odins mind. and Dormmamu says Loki's evil is nearly equal to that of himself

It look like Odin was powerless in that scan and I can guess that Odin needed to be in the Odin-Sleep.So do being almost equal to Dormmanu in terms of evil help Loki in battle?

he has a few more Really good feats but i am saving them

ok now i am Done

I can wait.I'm unable to post scans currently,because Vine haven't been working correctly for me.I try to post scans and videos in my next post.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

The rock minions should be easily be rip apart by Accelerator.Accelerator can change the vector of fire.Are you sure about the Surtur feat.What I seen of Loki,he is more of a preper than a fighter.Loki shouldn't stand a chance against Surtur without having prep.Silver Surfer did overpower Loki in one of your scans and Loki is below Thor and Thor is below Silver Surfer in non-prep.Do you have a scan of Loki destroying a planet and even if so Accelerator have beaten Fiamma(who is a Planet Buster)in the novels?Klaw,Wizard,and Red Skull should get easily killed by Accelerator at his weakest form.Good for Loki.

It would seem like it wouldnt it but no actually Loki is a very skilled fighter with magic and hes not to bad at melee. but youre right Surtur did own Loki. but Loki still hurt him and distracted him long enough for Odin and Thor to take down Surtur. he attacked all three at once. Loki was the first to get his bearings gathers

Isn't Borr near featless and I haven't seen Borr resist to Matter Manipulation.I seen a thread on Vine that is Pre-New 52 Superman Vs Borr and Superman was winning that battle.Accelerator is above Dark Matter and Dark Matter have control over(you guess it)dark matter.

Actually Borr is featless (i think) but it shows that he can matter Manipulate! and Loki is most certainly above Supes (its the magic!)

It look like Odin was powerless in that scan and I can guess that Odin needed to be in the Odin-Sleep.So do being almost equal to Dormmanu in terms of evil help Loki in battle?

Its still Odins Mind. you dont just go poking around in a skyfathers mind with as much ease as he did! and if you read carefully it said the Odin compared Loki to Dormmanu

i want to see your scans before i upload more i dont want to scan bomb you!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kidman560: I'm here

It would seem like it wouldnt it but no actually Loki is a very skilled fighter with magic and hes not to bad at melee. but youre right Surtur did own Loki. but Loki still hurt him and distracted him long enough for Odin and Thor to take down Surtur. he attacked all three at once. Loki was the first to get his bearings gathers

Loki fighting skill won't help unless Accelerator vector shields are off.Isn't Surtur consider as a near equal to Odin.Silver Surfer attacks didn't do a inch of damages on Odin.Then Loki attacks most likely shouldn't hurt Surfur at all.

Its still Odins Mind. you dont just go poking around in a skyfathers mind with as much ease as he did! and if you read carefully it said the Odin compared Loki to Dormmanu

I'm sure Odin being depower wouldn't mean much for that Loki feat.Dormmamu is way above Loki level and one of Dorm best feats is trapping Eternity.

Misaka explaining Accelerator powers

No Caption Provided

Accelerator

Right to Left

Here Accelerator deflect a sniper bullet(fired by a Misaka clone)without no knowledge that a gun was being pointed at him.

The bullet was sent back in a instant and look at the distance between the Misaka clone and Accelerator.

Right to Left

Accelerator have a ability to calculate the vector of anything and understand the unknown.Accelerator found out that the Misaka clone was cutting off his oxygen.Accelerator speed blitz the Misaka clone and he was just toying with her.

Accelerator Speed

Right to Left

The first four scans are Touma is unable to keep up with Accelerator and Touma had lightning reflexes at the time of the Sister Arc.The last two are Accelerator leaping pass building very fast.In the novels,Accelerator speed is above Mach 20 speed.

More Accelerator Feats

Start with bottom right

The first 5 scans are Accelerator causing a Dust Explosion and states that he can survive a nuclear blast.Accelerator can control the vector of blood,I can show you what happen if Accelerator does that feat.The sixth scan is Accelerator state he can control vector of the Earth winds.Accelerator can create a ball of plasma that can destroy everything around him.Scans 8-15 are Accelerator days after losing to Touma(Touma won because that his Right Hand the"Image Breaker"can negate Accelerator powers),Accelerator beat a a group of Espers(possibly between Level 1 to Level 4).Then Accelerator can deflect the speed of sound so that he couldn't hear loud noises.Scans 16-18,Accelerator powers can deflect UV Rays.Scans 19-21,Accelerator as a child broke a kid whole arm(that kid just push Accelerator)and a whole army was send to deal with him(I can show you what happen the city in that battle).Scans 22-23,A speed car try to clash into Accelerator and you can see what happen to the car.

Your maybe thinking that some of those Accelerator feats are un-impressive.I just showing you what Accelerator is capable of.Your possibly wondering that can Accelerator powers work on magic.Accelerator powers work on Index magic.

Your wondering how strong is Index magic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This how strong Index can get

Your move now

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: you must understand that going on the defensive allows loki to truly shine.

No Caption Provided

about those shields! i dont know but i think this should take care of them and if not Loki can of course use

No Caption Provided

and his blast did indeed hurt Surtur.

as for Lokis own speed.

No Caption Provided

loki does indeed dodge thor here several times (thor's reaction is on Microseconds!)

Also Loki is a supreme master of Magic (he uses many different forms)

No Caption Provided

respect Loki's Pimp Hand

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@homicidalmaniac: you must understand that going on the defensive allows loki to truly shine.

Accelerator vector can work on a planetary scale.I can show you proof of it if you want.

about those shields! i dont know but i think this should take care of them and if not Loki can of course use

and his blast did indeed hurt Surtur.

I see that Surfur have the Twilight Sword and now feel that scan should make it more PIS.

loki does indeed dodge thor here several times (thor's reaction is on Microseconds!)

Accelerator should dodge/deflect Thor attacks too

Also Loki is a supreme master of Magic (he uses many different forms)

You say that Loki is supreme master of Magic and then you say that Hulk had KO'd Loki.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: actually i am not quite sure that Hulk did KO Loki? i know thor hasnt.

I see that Surfur have the Twilight Sword and now feel that scan should make it more PIS.

Or it could show just how powerful Loki actually is?

No Caption Provided

Loki's amazing. see its scans like these that make me consider whether or not Loki getting beaten by thor isnt total PIS

No Caption Provided

and this guy messes with Mr. Fantastic's mind. i doubt Accelerator will be totally immune to his TP. (if you reply i wont reply back until tomorrow to tired!)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kidman560 said:

@homicidalmaniac: actually i am not quite sure that Hulk did KO Loki? i know thor hasnt.

You say in a early comment that Thor KO Loki a few times and Hulk did too.

Or it could show just how powerful Loki actually is?

You consider that Silver Surfer had overpower Loki and Silver Surfer wouldn't beat or hurt Odin or Surfur

and this guy messes with Mr. Fantastic's mind. i doubt Accelerator will be totally immune to his TP. (if you reply i wont reply back until tomorrow to tired!)

I don't recall Accelerator having a fight with a telepath.But Accelerator above Mental Out and Mental Out can mind control over thousand people if I'm not mistaken.

How long do you want to start the voting

Accelerator Novel Feat

Accelerator is standing in a narrow alleyway, with nothing but concrete.walls in every direction.Even so, he didn't care.

He can certainly obtain the target's location info from the absolute coordinates. He widens his eyes. Accelerator knows; because his body is surely soaked in the darkness. Of the direction where it is erected,

(The enemy's Academy City! Controlling them is the general board chairman!!)

**The windowless building—**

**—Is the shelter for Academy City's board chairman.**

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Accelerator thrust his hand into the nearest concrete

wall. Due to vector control, it totally looks like his arm is buried in tofu. As Accelerator screams to the point of blood coming out from his throat, he disorderly swung his arm about that's buried in the wall.

He brings together and controls all the vectors.

A *BOOM* thunderous roar echoed throughout.

In that instant, the Earth's rotation on September 30 slows down by about 5 minutes.

His arm, having took away the enormous energy of the planet's rotation, converts it via vector control into a single demonic attack.

The forcibly gouged-out concrete

wall was blown away at a horrifying velocity. Accelerator is standing on an alley corner that surrounds a building, but the several buildings that serve as an obstructing space between him and the [target] were being destroyed as if they're waste paper.

Such thoughts (allowance) like concern for the surroundings and the involvement of civilians were all gone in an instant.

By the time he noticed, it was already unleashed.

The distance towards the [target] was almost over two kilometres.

The windowless building.

The world's most hardened shelter said to be the castle of Aleister, the general board chairman of Academy City.

Towards a gargantuan structure said to be unyielding even against a shockwave of a nuclear weapon.

The attack directly hit it at a horrifying velocity.

An enormous swirl of noise exploded. Nevermind if the distance is over two kilometres. Blowing away two or three buildings one after the other ahead, like an uninhabited bank and government buildings, shooting through the avenue separating building and building, tearing off an electronic scoreboard from the side of a multi-story building, and then going into the target at once. The fact that no human casualties had occurred on the way is only a miracle. He really did not take this into consideration.

Loading Video...

This was when Accelerator was depower

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: And also Index have knowledge about over 10,000 or more magic spell books in her head.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kidman560

@homicidalmaniac: well thats interesting but let me ask you something how is accelerator going to take out 10 Lokis before he gets knocked out

or hit loki when he shrinks down

No Caption Provided

and this is Thor doing it with Loki's power so Loki can almost assuredly do it

he can also transmute and manipulate matter quite well. are Accelerator's shields made out of matter? of course they are Everything is made out of matter. Accelerator will have to try something else!

No Caption Provided

Loki sends away the warriors three (Thor, Masterson Thor, and Beta Ray Bill!) so i am not sure how Accelerator's shields will hold up anyway. so it seems loki has the win here!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@kidman560 said:

@homicidalmaniac: well thats interesting but let me ask you something how is accelerator going to take out 10 Lokis before he gets knocked out

Accelerator doesn't need to notice 10 Lokis since his Vector shields block off their attacks.Accelerator doesn't need to notice that people are attacking him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Misaka clone lay a land mine that is a surprise attack to tried to kill Accelerator.Accelerator was unharm by that attack
Misaka clone lay a land mine that is a surprise attack to tried to kill Accelerator.Accelerator was unharm by that attack
The real Misaka in a fury of rage sent lightning attacks at Accelerator.Accelerator didn't notice Misaka attacks.
The real Misaka in a fury of rage sent lightning attacks at Accelerator.Accelerator didn't notice Misaka attacks.

or hit loki when he shrinks down

How small?If Accelerator touch Loki,Accelerator can stop the blood from Loki from flowing.That may kill or if not at least Incap Loki from fighting anymore.

he can also transmute and manipulate matter quite well. are Accelerator's shields made out of matter? of course they are Everything is made out of matter. Accelerator will have to try something else!

Accelerator fight with Kakine Teitoku in the novels,Accelerator re-calculate,up-date his Vector shields,and deflect Kakine Dark Matter attacks.Accelerator should do the same to Loki.

Loki sends away the warriors three (Thor, Masterson Thor, and Beta Ray Bill!) so i am not sure how Accelerator's shields will hold up anyway. so it seems loki has the win here!

Accelerator should just calculate against Loki.Where calculate enough,Accelerator have figure out ways to beat Loki and deflect Loki attacks.

How long do you want start the voting.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

My vote goes to @homicidalmaniac because of WAY too hax powers... Loki may have a wider powerset, but that's irrelevant if he can't attack Accelerator with it. However, you need to improve your formatting, take your time, you may not know how relevant are the esthetics of format when debating. Use bullet points and/or numbers, as well as highlighting the countered arguments when quoting, also try to separate instances when posting scans, that may prevent lazy people who acts "TL;DR" and just skims the scans to fall into misinterpretation of feats. At least, that's what i do and i save myself from any misinterpretation from my opponent's side. Anyway, good job, i think you may be the most knowledgeable person about Accelerator in the Vine.

@kidman560 Good job anyways mate.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@ghostravage said:

My vote goes to @homicidalmaniac because of WAY too hax powers... Loki may have a wider powerset, but that's irrelevant if he can't attack Accelerator with it. However, you need to improve your formatting, take your time, you may not know how relevant are the esthetics of format when debating. Use bullet points and/or numbers, as well as highlighting the countered arguments when quoting, also try to separate instances when posting scans, that may prevent lazy people who acts "TL;DR" and just skims the scans to fall into misinterpretation of feats. At least, that's what i do and i save myself from any misinterpretation from my opponent's side. Anyway, good job, i think you may be the most knowledgeable person about Accelerator in the Vine.

@kidman560 Good job anyways mate.

When I was trying post the novel feat.I was unable to make it a spoiler block or a quote it for some reason.I think might be my computer doing.But thank for the advice.Well,Accelerator is a underrated powerhouse when I come to Vine.So I am giving him the respect he deserve.And no just him,other characters from the Index Universe need more respect in this site.2300th Post

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@ghostravage: But Accelerator vector shields can negated(case and point Touma's Image Breaker)and there are some loopholes with the Vector Shields.Like Accelerator Vs Kakine Teitoku fight for the first time,Kakine found out that Accelerator shields haven't yet encountered Dark Matter attacks.Someone like Law's DF powers should get pass the Vector Shields.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Accelerator's vector power is based on the amount of calculation he make. When he was shot in the head for protecting Last Order, he lost this ability and have to borrow the sister's network to do the calculation for him. The sister network (Comprising of 10,000 plus mind link together) could not even match Accelerator's original computing prowess.

With Wings On, his computing power has no limit, not only thus he can defend against attacks, but at the same time know the powers used against him and copy it as he does with Index.

Giving this to Accel.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarhas: This a CAV,where you vote for the debater that gave the great side of the debate.You can vote for me or Kidman.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@overlordarhas: This a CAV,where you vote for the debater that gave the great side of the debate.You can vote for me or Kidman.

Ok, you get my vote.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Maniac-2

Kidman-0

I vote for Kidman just because I'm his friend(I don't think CAV work like that)

So 2-1

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I vote for @homicidalmaniac , I feel that he addressed both sides, and had a better understanding of his opponent than Kidman did.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I vote for @homicidalmaniac , I feel that he addressed both sides, and had a better understanding of his opponent than Kidman did.

This.

I vote homicidal too.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who would vote against a homicidal maniac?

I mean..

@cooldes said:

@cable_extreme said:

This.

I vote homicidal too.

this.

@kidman560: Again a good job, just a little more, and you get the win :)

(I will vote for you one of these days, you're a good debater)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pope052

@kidman560 made good points, and had better post formatting and grammar. However in my opinion did not counter maniac's points as well as vice versa. His points in general did not pull me towards him either. Nevertheless, he provided a good debate.

All I have to say about @homicidalmaniac is that he should improve his grammar and post formatting. Instead of large, bulky paragraphs with misspellings, break your points into separate, short & sweet points, spelled correctly. Easier on the eyes, and generally looks better. But other than that, his points, knowledge, and countering outdid his opponent's in my opinion. Which is all that really matters, but still he should work on his grammar, which would make his posts easier to read and likely improve his overall debating quality.

@homicidalmaniac has my vote.