CAV: Maka, Black Star, and Kid(DH61) vs Danny Phantom(TGWHP)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathHero61

Being represented by @deathhero61 we have the trio of:

No Caption Provided

Death The Kid, Maka Albarn, and Black Star.

Their opponent will be a rather nostalgic opponent im sure all of you know.

Being represented by @thatguywithheadphones

No Caption Provided

Danny Phantom.

Story

The trio of Maka, Black Star and Kid, and their partners, were busy, oh who am i kidding, no they weren't. They made no progress whatsoever. Black Star and Tsubaku still didn't get a single mission done, Maka and Soul are still on their soul collecting business, and while Kid is busy wasting time fixing everything in his room making sure everything is well, symmetrical. They were all called to Death's office randomly. Now that everyone was in the room, Death started to speak."Hello everyone!" Maka and co responded with a casual tone "Hello Lord Death" Although it was obviously impossible to tell, Death had a smile on his face. "I have a mission for you guys to do" Everyone gave each other looks then looked back at Death. "There this guy who can manipulate his genetic code and what not and turn himself into a living spirit. He seems to be a threat. From what i sense from him his soul looks powerful enough to turn a meister weapon into a death scythe easily." "Really?!" Soul exclaimed. "Yes and he is incredibly powerful" Death continues on, "This is why i'd advise that you- Ummm where is black star?" Tsubaki was the first to look around, and saw that the door was flung open. "Sigh..... we better go after him." A few hours later they are already in the target area where their target was going to be. Maka looked around for the sudden presence she was sensing. She saw a human walking down the streets with his friends nearby a supermall. "I think he is the one." As soon as danny's friends left danny head into the mall by himself. Thats when they transformed their partners into weapons and made their move. For some strange reason his ghost breath for this one time warned him of regular danger for once, and danny rolled out of the way to see that he just narrowly missed be hit by a sharp scythe. "Sorry but we want you soul" Maka states calmly. "I kind of need my soul, to you know, breath, eat, punch random ghosts..... you know the normal stuff...... like LIVING." Kid was thinking to himself 'The moron is rather quiet today' then he looks in Black Star's direction to see that he was trying to control his laughter "BWAHAHAHAHA! Black Star is ready for battle" Black star exclaims. 'Spoke too soon' Kid thought. "Crud, guess i'm going GHOST!" Two rings covered his body and his look, his overall appearance. Snow white hair, and glowing green eyes, his skin instead of light it was now tanned, and his attire was that of a black jump suit with silver gloves and boots. And a D on his chest. No words were spoken afterwords, both set of combatants prepped stances and got ready to fight.

Rules

Morals on.

Eos Danny Phantom.

Standard Equipment for all combatants(for fairness danny won't get his ghost thermal or whatever its called)

But Black Star will have 5 smoke bombs, and 20 small throwing shuriken.

Taking some of the more higher class feats into consideration, this will only be the anime version of The Soul Eater trio.

The battle takes will take place here:

The locations will be unpopulated.

No Caption Provided

And after further fighting the battle will be dragged off to a more spacious area.

No Caption Provided

Mood Setters

To warm things up.

When things start to turn around.

Climax. When things are about to end.

Challenge a Viner Rules

• Votes are only counted with at least one reason.
  • No starting extra debates, posting scans/videos, or correcting either of us on anything (however if you must do so, do it in a P.M).
  • Regular posting/commenting is fine.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Honestly any one of these characters would be a good match for Danny. But all three together? @thatguywithheadphones You better bring your A-Game here that's all I'm saying.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Honestly any one of these characters would be a good match for Danny. But all three together? @thatguywithheadphones You better bring your A-Game here that's all I'm saying.

Wouldn't it be better if I brought my A+ game.

Looks great. I'm working on my opener now.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61

Intro

Origin | Character

Yo, Danny Fenton, he was just fourteen when his parents built a very strange machine It was designed to view a world unseen. When it didn't quite work, his folks they just quit then Danny took a look inside of it. There was a great big flash, everything just changed his molecules got all rearranged. When he first woke up he realized he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes. He could walk through walls disappear and fly.He was much more unique than the other guys.It was then that he knew what he had to do, he had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through He's here to fight for me and you!

Going Ghost
Going Ghost

Physical Stuff

Strength/Strikes

While the series never really focused that much on Danny's lifting strength, that doesn't mean he didn't posses it. Danny was always blatantly in the superhuman league being somewhat in Spideys league in terms of strength. Consistently Danny stands in the 10-20 ton league. In the episode "Forver Phantom" Danny was able lift a full bus with ease, even while flying.

No Caption Provided

Danny's striking power is also quite powerful. In the episode "Parental Bonding" Danny shows that his hits definitely has some weight to them when he was able to punch around a giant dragon as if it was nothing. He was even able to throw it far into the sky. It was far enough for Danny to go back to a dance make his dad dance before the dragon came back.<I can show you if you want to.

• 1-2 Kicks the dragon far
  • 3-4 Uppercuts the dragon

• 5-7 Stomps it from out of the sky.
  • 8 Was able to able it back for a while.

Reactions

The tagline I made when I asked for this match was "keep your speedsters to yourself". Danny doesn't really posses that many speedy reaction, but it isn't to say he's a turtle. He posses reflexes that allow him to dodge incoming missiles after they've been shoot, he has been able to dodge a rapid fire whose projectiles were able to fully penetrate a ceiling, and he was able to easily catch an arrow after it was shoot. This is shown in Forever Phantom, Kindered Spirits, and Beauty Mark.

• 1- Catches the arrow
  • 2-4 Reacts to his mother rapid fire shoots it should be worth noting that his mother is a crack shot.
  • 5-7 Skullker shoots several missiles at Danny, after they're shot, Danny manages to turn intangible before the missiles reached him.

Durability

Danny can take a hit almost as well as he can give it. Honestly you'd think the writers had it out for Danny. Danny's consistently take carbusting, celiing busting, wall busting attacks. He also was able to take a building bursting attack <albeit said attack knocked him out, but he came out of the wreckage completely unscathed.>

• 1-6 Danny vs A Clone of him self. The clone was basically manhandling Danny creating craters and breaking car doors, but Danny is still up and at'em and ultimately wins.
  • 7-10 Danny is shoot down from the high up near the top of a high building and plummets to the ground, despite this he's instantly up and ready to fight.
  • 11-14 Danny, during the same fight as 7-10 is electrocuted and thrown into a building which destroys said building. Danny is knocked out but when he awakes he's completely unscathed.
  • 15 - 19 Danny is thrown around, stepped on and pounded, but Even after all of this Danny not only is ready to fight, but he completely stomps his opponent afterward.

Powers

Danny possess a wide array of abilities. As of season one though, he only possessed the ones that are basically obviously when thinking of Ghost: Invisibility,Intangibility and Ghost rays etc. I'm pretty sure I don't have to provide proof of these ability as they are well...obvious. It isn't until season 2 comes around that Danny develops several new abilities, and his previous ability definitely levels up. The most develop oh his abilities is also his most used one: his ectoplasma ray. Now in season 1 it was barely wall busting by as the series continued on it really amped up. Bout around Series 2 Danny blast was able to blast Desirre halfway across a city.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soon Danny was packing more heat...or more accurately, more cold. During the 3rd season Danny receives ice powers which he his able to shoot from his eyes, hands and body. He is also able use it while intangible.

Battle

First considering your team is unable to fly sans DTK, Danny will most likely be utilizing his flight in this battle. Also, thanks to Kid being in this fight Danny will most likely use his intangibility more as he mostly uses it when going against enemies with projectiles based weaponry<though while in mid combat he'll most like use body manipulation instead of pure intangibility

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

. Danny attack pattern will be simple, blast and move. Danny will shoot his rays at the team while staying mobile at all times to avoid their possible blows, and as shown in "Kindred Spirits", Danny is quite speedy when flying, being able to reach the top of high building in mere seconds. If the team is able to block or dodge the attack Danny will try a different approach. Danny will try using a flash bang method. A tactic Danny showed in "Double Cross My Heart".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once blinded Danny will more likely be able to actually hit you're team. Ice or normal rays, that's what Danny will most likely hit them with. Now while Danny isn't a blood thirsty monster, or hell even a killer, Danny hasn't showed that much restraints when fighting enemies, especially when they're aggressive which BS and maybe even Kid will be. Danny also should be able to mess with the team's chemistry with his Spiderman-esqe insults at enemy. Someone like BS mainly the anime version doesn't take insult very well and will most likely becoming headstrong and try to take Danny on his own. Ultimately Danny can win this if he plays it quick, plays it safe, and turns the annoyance all the way up to max.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeathHero61

@thatguywithheadphones: Wow he is different from what i expected strength and durability wise. Everything else was predictable. I will have something sooner or later.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: Sorry man recently i joined ssjgod's tag team tourney and my partner bailed on me, so i have to represent two sets of three characters. In total representing six characters. By myself.(the other three i cannot represent well at all so i have to do research on them.) I have to make some edits on my most recent post and as soon as i'm done i can finally focus on my other CAVs.Yours being first. I should be done soon.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DeathHero61

@thatguywithheadphones:

I'm not going to make this opener too special. Just going to go over what they more or less can do. While presenting them in a cool way if possible.

Maka

No Caption Provided

Prepare your anus. Because maka is ready to kick ass.

Lets show off her first fight within the series.

Loading Video...

Her skill and precision will do wonders against danny.

5:04-5:17 as you can see she uses her scythe in several precise ways, and she casually predicts jack the ripper's movements, and acts accordingly based on her movements.

5:18-5:22 further blocks his flurry of blows which shows how fast she is with a scythe(a weapon that is not truly designed for high combat speed mind you.)

5:24-5:46 From what i see here it seems she purposely lured jack to the stairs just so she can take him off balance, and use that to her advantage so she could finish jack off cleanly.

All in all she showed, decent physical strength, speed, and agility in her first fight during the series. Attributes comparable if not better than danny(except probably in strength.)

10:56-11:05 survived a pumpkin canon(yeah pretty stupid name and ability) to the face.

13:21-13:29 dodging guided pumpkin bombs.

14:24-14:52 nothing much to really say here.

15:32-16:11 Survives getting grazed by small explosions. As far as i can tell those pumpkin cannons are probably as strong as what? a grenade? maybe an Rocket from an RPG? Not really impressive in comparison to what you showed me so far but its a start.

18:12-18:22 One shots blair.

Thats the start of good old maka.

Next:

Black Star

No Caption Provided

"This boy's name is Black Star. An Assassin who conceals himself in darkness, and moves with the darkness.

The greatest in the universe. The man who claims he will one day transcend god. Black Star!

Physically he is the most powerful out of the trio, and has many versatile techniques.

Loading Video...

Start from around 12 or 13 minutes thats were their fight begins.

13:47-18:37

You get to see his incompetence first hand, but like tsubaki mentioned, he is incredible when he stops fooling around. Before mifune even realized it, black star was fast enough to switch himself with tsubaki via dummy star mode. And completely erase his presence and launch a swift sneak attack that attacks the soul. This is just the beginning of what he can do as well.

Next.

Death the Kid

No Caption Provided

"Death The Kid-- Lord Death's son. The perfect young man, with perfect abilities. But a little too much of a perfectionist. Morbidly high-strung."

Not much to be said, he is a straight up badass.

Loading Video...

11:52-12:19 Raw power of Kid's guns.

16:30-16:46 his mad skateboard combat skills.

16:50-19:55 takes a complete beatdown from a pharoh.Then as soon as he sees i as his enemy, completely stomps him.

20:25-20:37 The pyramid collapses due to kid and his weapons doing extensive damage when he was fighting.

Loading Video...

1:50-2:51 Black Star and Soul(who are both slower than maka) dodging bullets.

3:41 to end i guess?

Loading Video...

Watch whole thing if you want some comedic relief.

Loading Video...

Start to 0:37 Maka clearly states that Black Star's specialty is MA, yet kid is toying with him.

0:50-2:33 No comment.

Like i said this is only the beginning. But as you can see these guys are highly skilled combatants. Each with individual talents. We still have a long way to go. Danny better be capable of taking these guys on, because each one is individually skilled and powerful enough to solo. And i will prove that by the end of this CAV.

No Caption Provided

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

So you think these guys can beat...

Well lets see
Well lets see

The Battle | Danny's Advantages

As I've already mentioned, Danny biggest advantage is his abilities and the most obvious one: flight. Excluding Death The Kid no one on you're team is capable of flight. It should be worth noting that Kid can only fly due to artificial means i.e his board. A single shot from Danny would render him grounded. Now,sure, the rest of your team can jump but, their they'd need to process sufficient jumping speed to catch Danny. They also will also have one chance of jumping as after the attempt Danny will stay out of their range when playing defensive. So while Maka and BS obviously possess an advantage in skill, they both are close range fighter. Skill don't mean squat if you can't actually touch your enemy.

Speaking of touching your enemy, another one of Danny advantages is his intangibility. Unlike the average Danny Phantom supporter , I'm not gonna make it seem like Danny will just stay intangible for the Duration of the fight, Danny really only uses his intang for 3 reasons:

1. To defend against oncoming projectiles.
  2. To soften an enemy blow if he's hit hard
  3. An offensive|defensive rush attack.

The 3rd reason will honestly be the most effective against the team. This would be the perfect way to deal with your teams chemistry and numbers. Danny, while intangible ,can just launch a rush against one of your characters. He'll be using his intangibility to send them several level downs to deal with them separately, or he could just touch the very ground they stand on to do the same.

No Caption Provided

Obviously this will take some stealth, but Danny can also turn invisible can't he? So just with 2 of Danny's several abilities. Danny should be able should really cause some major distress with you're teams major advantages. I also feel that part of my orginal tactic in my first post is still sound since I don't think your teams has any defenses against flaring attacks, and being frozen.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeathHero61

@thatguywithheadphones:

You ask if i think they can beat danny? Well:

No Caption Provided

1.As I've already mentioned, Danny biggest advantage is his abilities and the most obvious one: flight. Excluding Death The Kid no one on you're team is capable of flight. It should be worth noting that Kid can only fly due to artificial means i.e his board. A single shot from Danny would render him grounded. 2.Now,sure, the rest of your team can jump but, their they'd need to process sufficient jumping speed to catch Danny. They also will also have one chance of jumping as after the attempt Danny will stay out of their range when playing defensive. So while Maka and BS obviously possess an advantage in skill, they both are close range fighter. 3.Skill don't mean squat if you can't actually touch your enemy.

1. From what i seen it seems that kid is capable of creating said board.(Skip to 1:20) So i assume that kid is capable of making more than one board if needed.

Loading Video...

2. Their agility and range and speed is more than enough to make up for it. Plus i know it doesn't mean much but Maka's scythe is a living person, maka could always try throwing her scythe at danny, then if it misses by an inch, then soul can transform back and attempt to go for a mid-air strike. Plus take the landscape into consideration as well. They can elevate themselves using walls to jump off on or climb. Basically they can pull a mario and do wall jumps in order to reach danny in case he gets too high. Playing defensive is not a good option. Because he won't really end the battle there. Energy blasts will easily be countered or reflected back, and to be honest the only ability that is truly and i mean truly threatening out of danny's entire catalog is his ice powers. Which i would like to see more showcases on if possible.

3. It kind of does when you have three combatants, all fast and strong enough to give you trouble in the first place.

He'll be using his intangibility to send them several level downs to deal with them separately, or he could just touch the very ground they stand on to do the same.

No Caption Provided

Obviously this will take some stealth, but Danny can also turn invisible can't he? So just with 2 of Danny's several abilities. Danny should be able should really cause some major distress with you're teams major advantages. I also feel that part of my orginal tactic in my first post is still sound since I don't think your teams has any defenses against flaring attacks, and being frozen.

Very interesting ability, has he done this before? Or often? You know, like on more than one occasion?(i know people hate when i do this and certain people like nickzambuto for some reason thinks im a bad debater because of it, but its a fair question. Otherwise in superman debates i can assume superman can lobotomize anyone, or piccolo uses his power to turn into giants whenever they please when its not in character for them to use such powers or it was a one time power. Basically like a conveniently placed power for the plot.)

If i recall correctly, meisters including maka, can sense the soul of other beings. Although black star and kid probably aren't as good as maka in that regards, they should be skilled enough at feeling soul wavelengths, that they can at least tell someone is in the vicinity or nearby similar to sensing one's presence.

And Death The Kid's bullets attacks the soul of a person IIRC. Similar with Black Star's Big Wave. It sends soul energy coursing through the targets body which does serious internal damage, it should be capable of negating danny's intangibility but i could be wrong.(its capable of negating the effects of Black Blood IIRC. It should do the same for danny's intangibility.)

To be honest so far the only problem from what im seeing is separating us to deal with us 1v1. Not really a problem. Like i said any of these guys can potentially solo. Thats how skilled and powerful they are.

Anyway time for more random feats to showoff.

Loading Video...

0:29-1:04 slams a large corrupted monster through church window, said monster stated that his body was bullet proof, maka casually slashes through him.

11:41-11:56 like i said soul is a big piece of maka, he is an individual person as well, so in case danny attempts to fly off maka wouldn't even need to jump after him, she can simply launch soul and soul could transform back into his human form and attack danny while he is in mid-air, if he misses he can simply transform into his usual scythe form and fall back to maka.

13:11-13:17 Black Star stops Sid's charge and and manages him to prevent him from landing a hit on maka briefly. He stopped him in the middle of his charge. Good showcase for physical strength.

13:20-13:23 Sid overpowers then smacks BS and Maka with his superhuman strength and they will only briefly bothered by the counter attack.

14:43-15:12 Black star gets launched and gets hit by a small city block strike(based on the animation that was city block in attack potency not AoE) from Sid. At 15:35 that simply made him made and get serious. Watch from there to 16:09 He threw a faint attack simply to give him one good kick to the solar plexus hard enough to make him spit out blood.

16:12-16:56 Cleanly dodges sid's attack then proceeds to kick his face in.

17:41-18:15 This is back when they were noobs at using the witch hunter, look at how much force an energy the move packed, just while simply using that by accident. Even a move like this should do serious damage to even Danny.

18:22-18:38 Black Star easily tracked sid when he was about to ambush Maka from underground. And quickly before maka could notice countered Sid.

18:42-20:19 This same technique can easily be used against danny if he tries to use stealth. To briefly capture him in that split second he is caught black star can easily land at least one good blow before he phases throw and runs off to play keep away again.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: By the way i finished long time ago. Thats why you no longer see editing at the bottom......