lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lowlaville

Team lowlaville

Wonder Woman (Post Crisis/N52) and Kara (N52 Supergirl)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Team @eyedcyou

Superman and Aquaman N52

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Restrictions

• Feats from postcrisis / N52 apply for WW
  • Indestructible Planet
  • Aquaman has the tridant
  • Diana has her standard Gear
  • Fight starts on a beach somewhere

No Caption Provided

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By EyeDCyou
Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@lowlaville:

Yay! We get to see you argue about Wonder Woman again. I am very excited; please tag me for votes once it's done.

Also best of luck, I loved your last debate hopefully this will be more of the same.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Please tag me for votes.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lowlaville

@eyedcyou said:

@lowlaville: Looks pretty good.

If you have any changes in find, feel free to suggest, restrictions or conditions?

@lowlaville:

Yay! We get to see you argue about Wonder Woman again. I am very excited; please tag me for votes once it's done.

Also best of luck, I loved your last debate hopefully this will be more of the same.

Thanks. lol And, the direction of debate largely depends on the opposition. lol I'll try my best nonetheless.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Hmmm... I guess we could do gear for Diana and Arthur.. I'm assuming the planet has water somewhere on it?

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: might want to fix the vs part of the title.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@lowlaville: Hmmm... I guess we could do gear for Diana and Arthur.. I'm assuming the planet has water somewhere on it?

I think... I don't know. We could start near a watery place.

Good point, we can have gear for Diana and Arthur there. Also you can make the opener if you like. An intro with Strength, Speed and Durability mainly for each of your characters.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Also, in character? Morals? What do you mean exactly by intro? You can make yours then I'll follow suit.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@lowlaville: Also, in character? Morals? What do you mean exactly by intro? You can make yours then I'll follow suit.

Up you if you want in character or morals off. In the meantime, I will make my intro. Give you an idea.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lowlaville

Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

The Warrior Princess from Amazon, Diana is perhaps the strongest hero the Earth has seen, and today, she will prove that she has what it takes to defeat Superman and Aquaman.

Strength/Striking Power

Superman had hit Konvict in base form hard enough to shatter small planets. Diana had knocked the wind out of an evolved Konvict with a vicious punch to the gut.

No Caption Provided

Lifts a giant plane.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Breaks open the door of the fortress of solitude, a "bunker" Superman said could hold its own against any being, army or Earth weapon. Obviously this excluded Wonder Woman.

I have no doubt in my mind this makes Wonder Woman an effective heavy hitter to go up against Superman and outmuscle him.

Skill

This is an area that Diana far outclasses Superman in. She has her training as an Amazonian and training by a god of Olympus added to her resume. If it's a fight, she will always emerge victorious through her combat and analytical skills as well as experience in fighting that Superman lacks.

These scans may be in reverse order.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Both speedsters in question were already going very fast in this scan. Wonder Woman could see them and follow their movements.

Tags, Bags and beats Hunter Zolomon while being blinded. This should be enough to say Diana is definitely not being outpaced by Superman. She may even be faster in many regards.

Durability

Tanks a Nuke and survives without injury.

No Caption Provided

Tanking blows from Hunter Zolomon delivered at the speed of light.

This is already more than enough to say WW has the durability to tank anything Superman can throw at her.

Supergirl

No Caption Provided

Kara Zor-El otherwise known as Supergirl is a Kryptonion and Superman's cousin. As all Kryptonions, she is a solar battery. Proximity to Earth's yellow sun makes her stronger, and unlike Superman, she has displayed that she can absorb sunlight much faster at an accelerated rate.

Strength/Striking Power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gives Superman a beating. Enough evidence to Kara's striking strength.

No Caption Provided

The scan speaks for itself.

Hits Superman with a tanker (giant ship), sending him flying. This is Kara with a Red Lantern ring.

Speed

- Tags and even manages to land a hit on Barry

Durability

tanks the blast of a neutron star tipped rocket.

Taking these feats into consideration, a tag team of both Kara and Diana is enough to defeat Superman for good.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: let's stay in character. I'll do my intro tomorrow.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EyeDCyou

Superman

No Caption Provided

The last son of Krypton, and Earth's greatest champion. He will prove he has what it takes to defeat Diana of Themyscara as well as his cousin, Kara.

Strength/Striking Power

Manages to send the Flash flying 50-100 ft. (destroying a car on impact) with a single flick of a finger.

Lifts a submarine above water from deep below.

Stops a bullet train.

Easily breaking Hal's constructs.

Abilites

Kal-El has refined and perfected his Kryptonian skills during his time on Earth. Even an Amazonian can't contend with his ability.

Heat Vision

- Precision with Heat vision. Able to melt the guns of several soldiers at once without harming them.

- Heat vision aimed at multiple targets. In the second panel you see him targeting 2 enemies, while in the 3rd frame he uses his HV in a spread to take out anyting in his path.

- Rapid fire heat vision. Used to take out several targets in a short period of time.

Frost Breath

- Is able to freeze a GHOST, while it was moving at rapid speeds.

Speed

Kal-El is one of the fastest beings in the universe. Far outclassing Diana and Kara.

- Faster than a speeding bullet.

- Orbits the Earth at 1000miles/per second for hours.

- Lifts Doomsday off of Earth and flies him all the way to Venus in what seems like a matter of seconds.

Durability

They don't call him the Man of Steel for nothing. Superman is the king of durability.

- Catching bullets.

- Tanking an Omega Beam from Darksied and coming out unharmed.

- Tanking blasts from Helspont, and emerging unharmed.

- TAKING A BLAST FROM THE WAR WORLD THAT WAS MEANT TO LEVEL A CITY. And coming out unharmed again...

Aquaman

No Caption Provided

Will finish later.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tag me. This looks interesting.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Were you saying that you want me to wait for you to finish your intro before I complete mine?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@lowlaville: Were you saying that you want me to wait for you to finish your intro before I complete mine?

No, I posted that to give you time to produce a counter attack as you post your intro. Things in CaV works a little different from standard arguments. But now that you have started yours, go ahead and finish it but please don't go for a counter attack as I have not finished my own intro.

You should always wait for your opponent's reply to be finished before posting. That way, things are kept clean and even on both ends. I still need to finish my intro....

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@lowlaville: Gotcha.

I've finished my post so you can complete yours and get in a counter if you'd like.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Just finished Supes. Will do Aquaman later.