CaV Laflux (Morlun) vs CadenceV2 (Grey Hulk)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laflux

Morlun

Black Panther # 6
Black Panther # 6

Grey Hulk

Mr. Fixit - Hulk Smash Avengers #4
Mr. Fixit - Hulk Smash Avengers #4

Rules

Basic Knowledge.

Random Encounter, Start 20ft away visible.

Standard Morals.

Victory by Death, K.O, Submission.

Arena

No Caption Provided
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By laflux

Sorry for being so late. You can go first if you like.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@laflux: Just a quick question if Morlun even vulnerable to blunt force? I know Spiderman killed him with The Other powers, but has it ever been explained he can be knocked out with anything. I dont recall Morlun ever been even hurt.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Good luck both of ya.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laflux

@I_am_Warlock: Not from what I can see. Vibranuim Tipped nukes didn't phase him. Spider-Man managed to temporarily get the upper-hand because Morlun allowed him too. I have always reasoned that Morlun being penetrated by Spider-Man is due to the mystical element of the Other, rather than Morlun having a direct weakness to penetrative forces.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By laflux

@Strider92 said:

Good luck both of ya.

Thanks.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BringnIt

@laflux It is most probably due to a lack of concentration on Morlun's part due to him feeding. A graphic novel I haven't read explained this from my understanding, and it's consistent with the two times Peter hurt him: when he was preparing to feed on Mary Jane and also when he fed on Ezekiel, Peter drew blood with a punch there.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By laflux

@BringnIt said:

@laflux It is most probably due to a lack of concentration on Morlun's part due to him feeding. A graphic novel I haven't read explained this from my understanding, and it's consistent with the two times Peter hurt him: when he was preparing to feed on Mary Jane and also when he fed on Ezekiel, Peter drew blood with a punch there.

Thanks- that is indeed true. I was talking as well about when Spider-Man had him pinned down and was punching him and thought he was winning,

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux: I guess I will open up.

Grey hulk is the smaller and more clever Hulk Incarnation. He starts off in the 70-80 ton range Base and can get stronger when aggravated during a fight. He also fights more and more with looser moral when aggravated in a fight.

He also has fought and defeated Magical Beings design to kill him by Santaanish.

He is no stranger to magical beings.

So the opener will always be can he hang in long enough to get angrier and to figure out how to defeat Morlun. I say he sure can.

Scans 1-3: Durability vs Bullets

Scan 4: Healing Factor vs a Poison design to kill a Savage Hulk. It causes MASS Heart Attacks.

Scan 5: Durability and Healing Factor vs High Evolutionary Beam that destroys on the Electron Level.

Scan 6-8: Mountain falling on Grey Hulk

Scan 9: Grey Gargoyle's Transmutaive Stone Touch had little effect on Grey Hulk Healing Factor.

As Seen Grey Hulk is Durable. I heard from the post above Morlun survived Vibranium Tip Nukes? Well Grey Hulk has survived a Gamma Bomb at point blank.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Morlun isn't the only one who will be hard to kill or damage at all in this match.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux: Where you at!