Rules

• Morals are on
  • standard gear
  • random encounter
  • win by KO/death/incapacitation

• Begin 20 feat apart
  • Begin visible
  • Fight takes place here:

Read through the OP and tell me if its fair. If its not I can edit the OP, if it is than feel free to start.

#2 Posted by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Nice Battle. I debated using Beast before and didn't do too badly.

Call me when you guys need to vote.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@jashro44:

Nice Battle. I debated using Beast before and didn't do too badly.

Call me when you guys need to vote.

Thanks all though it was Floopays idea. And I will be sure to call you when its done.

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Feel free to ask me if you're ever in need of Kraven scans.

Staff
#5 Posted by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Hey, Since when is Outside help permitted :P

#6 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

All right, will do.

@laflux said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Its okay since he is on my side >.>

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@k4tzm4n said:

I won't help provide an actual argument... just scans if needed :D

Staff
#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I see, nobody offer scans to the guy who gave up his comic book collection...jerks! :P

@jashro44:

Beast is always an interesting character. He's an extremely acrobatic fighter, he almost always relies on his environment as much (if not more than) as he relies on his own physical strength.

Beast's Strength in his classic days:

Even without his "Beast" form, he's still capable of ripping through steel. No human being could ever hope to accomplish these stats, clearly he is well above the 1 or even 2 ton range, probably closer to 5 to be completely honest.

Rips apart Apocalypse's equipment and assaults him with it:

Steel Support Beams, again, against Apocalypse

Over and above this, his agility and his acrobatics were still reminiscent of what they are today.

Monkey fighting style against Blob!

Anyone remember Juggernauts first appearance? And who was the handsome devil that did the majority of the legwork?

However, that was a long long time ago, and Beast has come a long way since those days!

Officially, he's stated as a 10 tonner...but realistically, well...I guess I'll let all of you judge.

Beast can cause shockwaves capable of shattering concrete with his bare hands (highfive if you remember Timeshadow, Tower, Frenzy, and Stinger btw!)

Beast gets angry and rips through a tank! Like a boss!

Hank is a boss!

More against the Alliance of Evil

Shows off some good acrobatics and bits of agility in this fight.

Beast loves using the environment to his advantage, it's sort of what he does to be honest

Classic case of him using his environment to his advantage, and some more durability and acrobatics.

I mean there is a lot to be said here in these scans.

Is it PIS that Beast is going against Juggs? Well, yes and no. On the one hand, Juggs is supposed to be Hulk+ in terms of strength. On the otherhand Beast has like 5 instances of this happening.

In this battlefield, Beast has a lot to fall back on. He has obstacles all over the place that play well with his acrobatic and evasive fighting style. He has a lot of items to use here as improvised weapons, and a lot to help him avoid damage.

I think Beast has a great chance to take the majority here, looking forward to your response.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Beast is always an interesting character. He's an extremely acrobatic fighter, he almost always relies on his environment as much (if not more than) as he relies on his own physical strength.

Beast's Strength in his classic days:

Even without his "Beast" form, he's still capable of ripping through steel. No human being could ever hope to accomplish these stats, clearly he is well above the 1 or even 2 ton range, probably closer to 5 to be completely honest.

Well kraven does go toe to toe with spider-man a lot, another character who is acrobatic, and uses the environment. As far as strength goes kraven is only a 2 tonner however he does have durability which allows him to take hits from spider-man (even without his healing factor) and he is more skilled then beast. His nerve punch can do a lot of damage and he also has various knives. He might be weaker but his skill and weapons will mean he does more damage to beast and his healing factor means he can soak more damage.

Over and above this, his agility and his acrobatics were still reminiscent of what they are today.

His agility is impressive however as I said kraven has been able to counter agile opponents (venom, spider-man, daredevil, etc) in the past.

Here is a random agility feat for venom

And yet Kraven was able to do this to flash

Now this is just round 1 (they fight again later in a cave) however as you can see kraven lands his fair share of hits on flash, I'm even willing to say he won this fight rather handily. I would say Flashes physicals are comparable to beasts. Also worth noting is that kravens drugs also affect venom despite the fact venom has a powerful healing factor and resistance to drugs. He also shows a nice healing feat on the 4th scan when venom impales kraven close to the heart yet despite this kraven just shrugs it off.

Any ways back to fighting fast and agile characters, kraven skill has allowed him to engage spider-man and even give him a tough fight

So beasts agility is an advantage but not enough to say kravens skill can't compensate for. He is use to fighting some of the most agile characters in the marvel universe.

However, that was a long long time ago, and Beast has come a long way since those days!

Officially, he's stated as a 10 tonner...but realistically, well...I guess I'll let all of you judge.

His strength is very impressive. All though I don't think its to much for kraven to handle. Kraven has always had some great durability. Even before his healing factor he was taking blows from spider-man while smiling and Peter was pretty mad here (he was buried in the ground for 2 weeks!) So he likely wasn't holding back much.

Now current kraven with his healing factor is even tougher. He can take hits from the hulk.

So he will have a hard time knocking kraven out. If he decides to grapple with kraven that wont help his odds much either due to kravens better skill. So his strength edge is balanced out due to kravens durability/healing and kravens skill.

More against the Alliance of Evil

Beast loves using the environment to his advantage, it's sort of what he does to be honest

Classic case of him using his environment to his advantage, and some more durability and acrobatics.

I mean there is a lot to be said here in these scans.

Is it PIS that Beast is going against Juggs? Well, yes and no. On the one hand, Juggs is supposed to be Hulk+ in terms of strength. On the otherhand Beast has like 5 instances of this happening.

In this battlefield, Beast has a lot to fall back on. He has obstacles all over the place that play well with his acrobatic and evasive fighting style. He has a lot of items to use here as improvised weapons, and a lot to help him avoid damage.

Beasts showing against the alliance of evil was pretty neat but I don't think he did anything there that would be to much for kraven to handle.

Him using the environment is an issue however kraven also has his Superior weaponry. For melee his spear gives him better reach and if that fails he does have his knife. Kraven will slash at beast, and unlike kraven beast wont be able to recover from kravens slashes. Especially if he targets the neck (just ask kaine who found that out the hard way when he attempted to blitz kraven!). And this is assuming it comes to close quarters. As I showed above kraven has drugs which can affect even the likes of venom and his drugs have been used to cause spider-man to black out. If beast gets hit with these its over. And considering Kraven has accuracy which allows him to hit black panther in the neck I can defiantly see kraven tagging beast (I will admit black panther wasn't fighting back but it doesn't mean he didn't want to get tagged).

Unlike black panther, beast doesn't know techniques to will the drug out of his system (not to my knowledge) and unlike venom he can't filter poisons out of his system. So the affects kravens poisons will have on beast will probably be similar to spider-man (both super strong, both super durable, not sure if beast has a accelerated healing factor like spider-man?) So if these poisons hit beast this pretty much means instant black out.

I think Beast has a great chance to take the majority here, looking forward to your response.

I believe kravens skill, healing factor and durability, weapons, and experience fighting fast and agile opponents will be enough to take a majority on beast, despite his impressive physicals.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Bump?

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Against Hulk, though impressive, it's hard to imagine Hulk going all out. Realistically Hulk doesn't often kill people on purpose, and avoids lethal attacks. Just something I thought I'd point out.

Now then, obviously Beast is vastly physically superior, however, I have to agree Kraven is more skilled. Now the application of piercing and slashing weaponry is a great way to even the playing field with such a wide gap in physical stats, which is something Kraven has.

However, Beast isn't exactly an unskilled combatant, and I believe he has proven that he often uses his physical superiority very well against his opponents:

Handling a Gorilla, which is several hundred pounds he's twirling in the air there, and throwing around with zero issue.

Beast can cling to any surface through sheer force of strength, and does so often. This shows him digging his feet into the wall to hold his position upright.

In WWH, Beast was able to formulate strategies to fight the Hulk in almost an instant, and he also went through several of these strategies, everything from Elixer ambushing him, to Kitty, etc. etc. Also tanks a shot from the Hulk with no signs of outward damage, though he was pretty much KO'd after that.

Beast has fought against the Hulk as well (a sick Hulk, but still pretty impressive), and lost, but was still pretty alright

Beast dodging missiles with Iron Man! :D

He actually fought Iron Man in X-Men #9 IIRC.

Kraven has poisons, and he has weapons here. Those are hard to counter. However, Beast has cover, he has a brilliant tactical mind, and though not as skilled as Kraven, he is not really lacking in the skill department. Over and above this he has a superior physical advantage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Against Hulk, though impressive, it's hard to imagine Hulk going all out. Realistically Hulk doesn't often kill people on purpose, and avoids lethal attacks. Just something I thought I'd point out.

Thing is hulk wasn't holding back. Kraven since his return has wanted to die and he was trying to let the hulk kill him. So hulk agreed.

"If that don't kill him, and something tells me it wont then he'll be back." Hulk pretty much states that he was trying to kill Kraven.

Now then, obviously Beast is vastly physically superior, however, I have to agree Kraven is more skilled. Now the application of piercing and slashing weaponry is a great way to even the playing field with such a wide gap in physical stats, which is something Kraven has.

However, Beast isn't exactly an unskilled combatant, and I believe he has proven that he often uses his physical superiority very well against his opponents:

Handling a Gorilla, which is several hundred pounds he's twirling in the air there, and throwing around with zero issue.

A gorilla isn't really a skilled opponent. The very first time we saw kraven he did the exact same thing in The Amazing Spider-Man #15.

Beast can cling to any surface through sheer force of strength, and does so often. This shows him digging his feet into the wall to hold his position upright.

Wall crawling isn't anything new to Kraven. Even if he does try to stay out of kravens reach he isn't so far Kraven cannot tag him with a poison dart of a spear.

In WWH, Beast was able to formulate strategies to fight the Hulk in almost an instant, and he also went through several of these strategies, everything from Elixer ambushing him, to Kitty, etc. etc. Also tanks a shot from the Hulk with no signs of outward damage, though he was pretty much KO'd after that.

Well a lot of those tactics involved help from numerous X-men. He doesn't really have there help here. And none of those plans really worked And as you said above hulk tends to hold back. He was only there for Xavier not the rest of the X-men. So hulk was probably holding back on beast.

If I were to vouch for Kravens tactical ability it would probably be the time he claimed spider-man was a mutant on TV to lure the X-men out (they knew they would try to seek spider-man out) and Kraven tracked spider-man down and with the help of blob he took on the x-men

Beast has fought against the Hulk as well (a sick Hulk, but still pretty impressive), and lost, but was still pretty alright

I would assume that hulk being sick at the time made him weaker? And it doesn't seem like hulk hit beast in that scan just grabbed him and pinned him down.

Beast dodging missiles with Iron Man! :D

Pretty impressive. I don't know of a encounter where has dodged missiles. All though he has dodged lightning from storm. Not sure how that stacks up against missiles but it is a showing of speed. Thrown in with his Superior skill he can keep up with beast.

He actually fought Iron Man in X-Men #9 IIRC.

That was an older armor. I don't know much about 60's iron man but he wasn't as powerful as he is today. He has had quite a few upgrades (so has beast but iron man has had a lot more) And from what I looked into iron man wasn't really trying to fight back. I have only seen a scan but in that scan iron man remarks "I hate to attack that young X-men but I might have to!"

Kraven has poisons, and he has weapons here. Those are hard to counter. However, Beast has cover, he has a brilliant tactical mind, and though not as skilled as Kraven, he is not really lacking in the skill department. Over and above this he has a superior physical advantage.

Well kraven has the accuracy to tag someone like beast with his poisons. If beast gets tagged with poisons he will either be KO'ed or severely weakened. Dodging missiles is impressive but there is a difference between dodging from computers and dodging from a competent marksmen.

Beast is smart, but I believe Kraven is intelligence enough tactically to compete with beast (if he needs to, this is still a random encounter so beast might have a hard time thinking something up on the spot). And I don't know if beast beating a gorilla would show much skill, gorillas are wild animals and kraven is capable of doing the same thing with nerve punches. Kraven has faced people with physicals comparable to beast (spider-man, venom, etc) and has been able to keep up. He also has a healing factor and his own durability beast will have a hard time knocking kraven out.

#13 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Not to derail the topic, but explain to me why he has lasers coming out of his nipples, because I honest have to know...

I really think Beast is being undestimated here. Kraven may be skilled, but Beast is also extremely well skilled, and where Kraven has a healing factor, Beast has vast physical superiority. Now Kraven may deal with acrobats, wall climbers, and I am not saying this is something new for him, but at the same time being physical overpowered and being used to being physically overpowered isn't an advantage, it's still a disadvantage, just slightly less of one.

Beast can cover huge amounts of ground in a single leap, meaning he can be on top of Kraven in an instant, and be across the battlefield from him the next:

Beast has been training for a long time, he's honed his agility, his acrobatics, his fighting style, and his environmental awareness.

Kraven may be very well skilled, but Beast is actually a very well trained fighter, I think his physical superiority more than makes up for the slight gap in skill between the two.

Beast on the Marvel rankings is weaker than Parker, and maybe that's because Parker holds back a lot in most of his fights, but based on feats, Beast has always been Spider Man's equal in strength.

Here, he kicks over a tanker with one foot (granted, the road was frozen over by Iceman, but it's still a tanker!)

Also overpowered the Abominable Snowman (I think this is from Tales to Astonish?)

Not to mention the guy is a genius

Failed at curing himself, and a result of a hormonal experiment turned him into what he is, but nonetheless it takes the mind of a genius to even attempt the things he's doing. So there's that.

Beasts vastly superior durability is not to be ignored here.

Yes, Kraven has his spears and knives, but it will require a lot more force to actually hit true than it would against anybody else, which is quite the advantage. Beast's body has soaked up attacks from Cyclops on multiple occasions.

Apparently classic Kraven and Beast have fought each other

I haven't read the issue, but apparently Kraven pissed off Wolverine at one point and pretty much bloodlusted him, and Beast beat the crap out of Kraven to the point where the other X-Men had to pull Beast off him...

I really think Beast has a good chance at winning this. I've proven he can rip through steel, I've proven he can cause shockwaves that shatter concrete with his fists, he can flip semi trucks with a kick, he can leap vast distances, and cover a lot of ground in a single bound. He's not only a good tactician, he's a genius, and an extremely skilled fighter. He's incredibly acrobatic, and well above

I'm starting to run out of scans to be completely honest, if you want I think I can scrape out a few more, so feel free to make either a rebuttal or a closing argument, and I'll try to respond appropriately.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay:

Not to derail the topic, but explain to me why he has lasers coming out of his nipples, because I honest have to know...

LOL no problem. There was a brief time period where kraven had developed a weapon to deal with spider-mans speed. I don't think he uses it any more so don't worry I wont bring up the all powerful nipple rays!

I really think Beast is being undestimated here. Kraven may be skilled, but Beast is also extremely well skilled, and where Kraven has a healing factor, Beast has vast physical superiority. Now Kraven may deal with acrobats, wall climbers, and I am not saying this is something new for him, but at the same time being physical overpowered and being used to being physically overpowered isn't an advantage, it's still a disadvantage, just slightly less of one.

Well yes beasts physicals are a advantage for him I wont deny that I just don't think its a significant one considering Kraven is use to fighting opponents who outclass him physically. From what I have seen and heard of beast he doesn't fare well against skilled fighters. There are scans floating around of both cap and daredevil beating beast without much difficulty. I'm even willing to say they did it easily. I haven't seen beast do well against a skilled fighter where as Kraven has done very well against physically better opponents before. I am not trying to underestimate beast but I don't see a lot to really say he is nearly as skilled as kraven. He did take down a gorilla but the problem is beast out classes a gorilla in every way (speed, strength, agility, intelligence, etc) and Kraven has taken gorillas down in his first appearance ever with the use of nerve punches. The physical advantage is great but with a healing factor and durability like kravens beast is going to have a hard time dropping Sergei.

Beast can cover huge amounts of ground in a single leap, meaning he can be on top of Kraven in an instant, and be across the battlefield from him the next:

Sure he can leap far distances but according to Kravens hand book entry he can Sprint 60 MPH.

Now I realize sprinting may use a lot more energy but with Kravens healing factor he can probably sprint for a long time

Beast has been training for a long time, he's honed his agility, his acrobatics, his fighting style, and his environmental awareness.

Kraven may be very well skilled, but Beast is actually a very well trained fighter, I think his physical superiority more than makes up for the slight gap in skill between the two.

Beasts training is mainly about using his powers better. I was more so referring to things like technical knowledge, timing of your attacks, Knowing when and where to strikes, etc. Basically martial arts. And all though training in the danger room is cool there is a difference between training with a computer program and being out in the field fighting a super villain.

Beast on the Marvel rankings is weaker than Parker, and maybe that's because Parker holds back a lot in most of his fights, but based on feats, Beast has always been Spider Man's equal in strength.

Here, he kicks over a tanker with one foot (granted, the road was frozen over by Iceman, but it's still a tanker!)

Impressive. I would say beast is within Peters tier of strength (all though I probably could get some better strength feats for him) all though I don't believe beast is quite as fast and he doesn't have spider-mans spider sense as well.

Also overpowered the Abominable Snowman (I think this is from Tales to Astonish?)

How strong is the abominable snowman? Kraven was able to rip the foot off of a big foot (he literally ripped it apart with his bare hands)

If you look at the right foot it looks like it is completely separated from the rest of the big foots body. Now beast is stronger I just figured I would post a scan of Kravens physicals. All though how do we know that Kraven couldn't have over powered the abominable snowman? Does it have feats? Additionally it looks like he was all ready pinned down by iceman when beast punched him as well.

Not to mention the guy is a genius

Failed at curing himself, and a result of a hormonal experiment turned him into what he is, but nonetheless it takes the mind of a genius to even attempt the things he's doing. So there's that.

I wont deny Beast is a genius he is one of the smartest people in Marvel earth (I think he is ranked as the 7th smartest?) And he is suppose to be replacing Xavier as the mutant representative of the Illuminati as well. However science knowledge doesn't really translate to a random encounter. He would win with prep but he doesn't have that here.

Beasts vastly superior durability is not to be ignored here.

Yes, Kraven has his spears and knives, but it will require a lot more force to actually hit true than it would against anybody else, which is quite the advantage. Beast's body has soaked up attacks from Cyclops on multiple occasions.

Cyclops optic blasts are concussion forms of damage. Kraven is using stabbing damage. There are different forms of durability. For example spider-man has been tossed through buildings by rhino to remain standing and yet he can be shot. Wonder woman can take a hay-maker from superman which literally launches her plummeting to earth at speeds greater then light and actually get back up and yet a bullet can puncture her as well. I believe beast has soaked bullets all though they did hurt him. Also your last scan looks like beast is getting knocked out by cyclops.

Apparently classic Kraven and Beast have fought each other

I haven't read the issue, but apparently Kraven pissed off Wolverine at one point and pretty much bloodlusted him, and Beast beat the crap out of Kraven to the point where the other X-Men had to pull Beast off him...

I need more context to this. You say Kraven pissed wolverine off? Than why is beast in his first form (pre blue hair) beast? I don't believe wolverine ever meant beast when he was a teen or even when he was in his first mutated state. Something doesn't add up... Also I have posted scans of Kraven getting blood samples from all of the original X-men, including beast. If he wanted to stab him he would have. But that wasn't his intention. So it does even out. Yes I realize beast has been upgraded since when that fight took place however Kraven was also upgraded in Grim hunt as well.

I really think Beast has a good chance at winning this. I've proven he can rip through steel, I've proven he can cause shockwaves that shatter concrete with his fists, he can flip semi trucks with a kick,

That is very impressive. However I don't believe he is stronger than spider-man (he might be his equal but he isn't stronger).

Here is spider-mans most recent strength feat (well the main one that comes to mind anyways). Kraven was able to take a hit from him without his healing factor. He also took hits from hulk who is a lot than spider-man and beast combined. He should be capable of taking quite a few hits from beast.

he can leap vast distances, and cover a lot of ground in a single bound.

Sure but Kraven can also react while he is Arial and with accuracy which allows him to hit angel enough to draw blood from angel while making sure he doesn't kill angel in the process, and reaction speed which allows him to slit kaines throat before kaine can blitz Kraven, going Arial might not be the best idea. Thing is while beast is Arial there is only so many ways one can twist there body and angle to dodge incoming attacks (poison darts, spears, etc) especially from a marksmen of Kravens level. With kravens reaction speed he can fire or toss a few projectiles at beast while he is in the air (beast can't make himself fall faster so he will be in the air for about a second). So beast might not want to jump to high.

He's not only a good tactician, he's a genius,

In terms of building stuff Kraven isn't as good as beast that much is clear. All though I don't think he is far off tactically...

Now hulk does tare his way down (its very important that I stress that) but even so Kraven was able to have the hulk hanging from a tree with nothing but a bear trap bazooka and adamantium fish hooks. I also have posted his other feat of baiting the X-men so he can get blood samples of them. Point being Kraven is smart in terms of tactics in his own right. He wont be easily outsmarted.

and an extremely skilled fighter.

Not as skilled as Kraven. Kraven has been able to use nerve punches in order to hurt spider-man and tygra and take down gorillas. Also notice how when he cut Kaine he specifically targeted the throat? Beast hits will be more powerful but with Kravens healing factor and his own durability he can take a lot of damage from beast. And he will also be striking at more vital areas like the throat, Basically beast will be hitting harder but Kraven will be making his hits count.

He's incredibly acrobatic,

He is more acrobatic than Kraven but Kraven is well versed in fighting acrobatic characters. He has been able to fight Spider-man, Venom, and daredevil.

I all ready posted a battle with spider-man and round 1 with Flash so here is his fight with daredevil if your interested.

Another fast and agile opponent Kraven has faced is Tygra.

and well above

I all ready went over that above in my post but:

Its worth pointing out in this scan that when Kraven was getting blood samples from beast he cut his chest. He wasn't trying to kill beast here, if he were he would have slashed him across the neck which would have killed McCoy. Yes beast has been upgraded since but so has Kraven. And he too, much like beast was able to tank a optic blast (this is also pre healing factor Kraven as well)

I'm starting to run out of scans to be completely honest, if you want I think I can scrape out a few more, so feel free to make either a rebuttal or a closing argument, and I'll try to respond appropriately.

All right. If you want to respond you can or we can go to voting. Your choice. All though this was a good debate and I did learn a lot about beast. I came in here thinking beast was a 2 tonner and I see that isn't the case now.

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

I need more context to this. You say Kraven pissed wolverine off? Than why is beast in his first form (pre blue hair) beast? I don't believe wolverine ever meant beast when he was a teen or even when he was in his first mutated state. Something doesn't add up... Also I have posted scans of Kraven getting blood samples from all of the original X-men, including beast. If he wanted to stab him he would have. But that wasn't his intention. So it does even out. Yes I realize beast has been upgraded since when that fight took place however Kraven was also upgraded in Grim hunt as well.

Whoops! I meant to say he pissed off Beast and Beast went berserk. I have no idea the context, I haven't read the issue, I was looking for an old Beast vs Maddock fight (which I still didn't find) and came across that.

Pretty sure that's all I've got, turns out people don't post a lot of Beast feats so it's hard to find the scans I was looking for. I found a few others but they were Dark Beast feats, and Dark Beast has a healing factor and other stuffs that Hank doesn't have.

Ready for voting if you are.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@jashro44:

Whoops! I meant to say he pissed off Beast and Beast went berserk. I have no idea the context, I haven't read the issue, I was looking for an old Beast vs Maddock fight (which I still didn't find) and came across that.

Pretty sure that's all I've got, turns out people don't post a lot of Beast feats so it's hard to find the scans I was looking for. I found a few others but they were Dark Beast feats, and Dark Beast has a healing factor and other stuffs that Hank doesn't have.

Ready for voting if you are.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

All right voting it is then. Good debate.

@BringnIt: @k4tzm4n: @laflux:

Voting is open if you guys are interested.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: @jashro44: I will try my best to read the whole thing tomorrow. Kudos for finding anything Beast wise Floopay.

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @Floopay: Voting Floops for the slight Majority. How annoyingly hard it is to make Beast look good but that Strength Advantage can really help as Im convince. GG

#20 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to give the edge to

#21 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys both did a great job...... and came prepared.

id like to think that beast will win but Kraven will come prepared to bring people of beasts stature down. and since morals are on beasts may not do what needs to be done.

#22 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

did a great job here and edged out by a tad.

#23 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you all for voting!

@Hyperlight said:

you guys both did a great job...... and came prepared.

id like to think that beast will win but Kraven will come prepared to bring people of beasts stature down. and since morals are on beasts may not do what needs to be done.

I appreciate the comment very much all though were you just commenting on who you think wins or were you voting? Just asking for clarity.

#24 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: im voting kraven