CAV: Kidman560 vs StrictlyAnime (VOTING)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StrictlyAnime
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@kidman560

Alright lets kick this off shall we.

First up we have Bradly, hes wielding the five blades he used during his fight with the first Greed.

Four swords inside of greed in the first picture, one still in Bradly's hand in the second. In case you needed to see that.

I find it easier to start these off with a video of my character's skills (That and I'm still working on scans)

So here we have Wrath, blocking bullets, cutting through tank shells, he blitzes some Briggs soldiers, and then he solos a tank. Note that at the end of the video there isn't a single scratch on him, and he still had his eye patch on.

Loading Video...

Kanade is going to be a bit harder, but I can make it work.

You'll see at 0:37 shes shot in the stomach and shows no physical trace of pain aside from rubbing her stomach. 0:45 she invokes Hand Sonic and blocks any other bullets that come her way. 1:15 this has nothing to do with her power...Just look at that glare! anyway following that she blocks a halberd thrown by Noda. 1:30 - 2:10 is all about her Distortion skill. Might be better if you checked the whole video, but those times are there in case your short on time

I'll let you know that her Distortion only works if shes holding still, if she wants to attack she has to let it down.

Loading Video...

That's all I have for now I'll bring more to the game next time.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By kidman560

@strictlyanime: alright first things first i am going to have Iron Fist mind link him and venom

No Caption Provided

what this does is it keeps you from messing with my teams head. and it should connect us telepathically!

but for now ill list my teams capabilities and feats

Iron Fist

agility

my favorite is the one where he catches the bullet

durability

takes the force of a howitzer shell and survives a point blank explosion

special fights

here he fights sabertooth blind

Venom

strength

is able to hurt spider man and lifts a tank

speed

casual bullet timer, faster than spider man. accidentally added a few strength feats

other abilities

the last one is particularly important ok! Venom has a camouflage ability

Strategy

so Venom will camouflage into the background after Iron Fist mind links them. Iron Fist will then attack your team head on and Venom will surprise attack them and engulf them. killing your team and ending this quickly!

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@kidman560: @strictlyanime:

hey guys, not meaning to kill anything, but Bradley is pretty high street level. Is he allowed to use the Eye? I only ask cuz I dont want kidman (a fellow AF fan) to go into something not knowing that the Eye is pretty Uber on the Midnighter/Fantomex level for street level guys

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: well what does the eye do exactly?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Its like Midnighter's battle computer. It pretty much makes him see the future with things in his field of view in a fight. So if he sees a gun in battle, he sees where it going before its shot, thus thats why he dodges so many things.He does loose the eye, thus me asking.

He is definitely in the Midnighter, Fantomex ranges with the Eye

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@kidman560: Its like Midnighter's battle computer. It pretty much makes him see the future with things in his field of view in a fight. So if he sees a gun in battle, he sees where it going before its shot, thus thats why he dodges so many things.He does loose the eye, thus me asking.

well actually fantomex's big thing is his misdirection but thats it and i am under the firm belief that either Iron Fist or Venom could beat Midnighter so i see no problem with it

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: okay...but dont say I didnt warn you. As a fellow AF fan, I have to ask you

1- do you go on AF.net? if so, whats your .netname?

2-I would love to battle you. Ive seen you active alot lately. Im in the middle of moving out of my house this week, but would like to battle you afterwards. PM the guys you like to use. (I dont do planetary or above battles)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Ok here we go @kidman560

I'll start with Kanade

Hand Sonic

• Version 1, a short but effective blade in close combat.
  • Version 2, rarely used but is suppose to be meant for higher speed attacks, has superior range.
  • Version 3, rarely used, in fact she hates it.
  • Version 4, rarely used, intended to be a blunt force weapon
  • Version 5, used a lot near the end, meant for all out attacking and to be intimidating.

Delay, a quick dodge ability that she uses with a follow up attack.

Howling, High frequency sound wave attack, you'll see more of it shortly.

Harmonics, Her cloning ability, since shes in character its only used at dire situations. The clones have all of her abilities

Angel Wings, I mentioned them before, they don't allow her to fly, but do slow her down if shes falling from a high place.

And the last of her combat abilities, Sonic Rotation. She spins around at high speed and rips through anything within close proximity of her, the attack leaves a crater and is said to be as powerful as a bomb, I'll try to find something saying that if you need me too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now for King Bradly himself

Strength, able to cut through someone steel auto mail with little effort, also cuts through stone spikes and pillars, despite being near death.

Speaking of being near death his Endurance. I'll mention that his ultimate eye has been scratched out at the point, yet hes still going at it with scar and holding a noticeable advantage during the fight, he can ignore any pain hes in aside for when he may have to cough up blood.

The Ultimate eye. now saying the Ultimate eye lets Bradly see the future is a little bit of an overstatement, its more like it allows him to accurately analyze any situation in his field of vision, if he sees a gun he doesn't know where its going before its shot, but once its shot he can accurately block/dodge it. Its easier to say the Ultimate Eye gives Bradly a boost in reflexes.

Here he escapes an exploding train and leisurely dodges bullets

This whole exchange is his battle against Greedling another Humonculi and Fu an old Ninja

So precise that he was able to defuse Fu's final suicide attempt

Ok now that I'm done Scan bombing for the time being onwards to

Counter Strategy

Kanade will use her Howling ability to draw Iron Fist and Venom out, she can warn Bradly to cover his ears ahead of time to lessen the effect of the sound waves on his ears. Fast on forward to 1:35.

Loading Video...

Howling is able to make average humans faint.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: would be most prefered if i could see the sonic rotation thing = bomb i just want to be sure. i mean my team can take it if they need to but like i said just checking!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: while it is true that high frequency sounds can be used to hurt Venom Iron Fist's fist should take care of that

here he crashes a hellacarrier with one hit. the shockwave will force Kanade to stop her ultra sonic attack long enough for Eddie to regain his composure and fade back into the background and when he does he can sneak attack Bradley and do this

No Caption Provided

so Bradley is in deep do-do now. allowing Iron Fist to go all K'un L'un on Kanade

boo yah! your move i need to use Venom more often!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright then @kidman560

Bradly can throw one of his swords at Iron Fist when he tries to bust out a shockwave, he'll have to sacrifice one of his ears to Howling but Bradly's Eye > His Ears. You'll see at 0:50 he throws his sword and nearly hit Greed. Difference is this time he has more than 1 sword, he has 5, and this time Bradly's target will be in a more stationary position. I would expect Iron Fist to be able to dodge one of the sword, so Bradly can simply throw a second one right after Iron Fist dodges the first.

Loading Video...

Back on some of Kanade's skill, below she can swing Hand Sonic Version 5 at high speeds and rip through enemies while casually walking.

And unfortunately I couldn't find an actual YouTube video on Kanade's Sonic Rotation so I'm forced to direct you to another site sorry.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/angel-beats-episode-12-english-dubbed go to 15:10

A character says "So her fighting abilities are on par with a bomb?" Hyperbole? Maybe but her attack must have equal effect to some type of explosive device because as you'll notice it leaves a crater in the ground.

Also one ability of Kanade's I forgot to bring up "Overdrive" Its a passive ability meaning that she doesn't need to say "Guard Skill: Overdrive" for it to be in effect.

You see her jump up while carrying a few of her friends at a time. She does this while pulling a large fish out of a lake.

To Sum it all up

Kanade will activate Howling to stun Venom as my last post described, when Iron Fist makes a move Bradly can interrupt him by throwing a sword or two at him, at that point Bradly can engage Iron Fist and Kanade can keep Venom on his knees from the soundwaves.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kidman560

@strictlyanime: but you see Iron Fist has caught a bullet before. Catching Bullets > dodging swords. what this will do is cause Bradley to be swordless and then Iron Fist will create a shock wave

No Caption Provided

this will allow my original plan to continue but with out his swords there isnt much Bradley can do to get out of venoms "balloon"

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By GhostRavage

@boschepg said:

No man... The Ultimate Eye does not work like that... It only superhumanly increases accuracy and lets the user see movements in "slowmotion" and gives extreme movement reading. The dodging bullets flawlessly its because of the Eye, because he sees them in slowmotion, but he is a certificated bullet timer without using the eye let alone avoiding Mustangs attacks expressed by lightning. 2 instances where the Eye was not used yet he was owining. But i do agree Wrath is a high street leveler, he's significantly above peak human.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560

Bradly has 5 swords, throwing one or two won't make him swordless, also the second Bradly has thrown his swords hes going to go full sprint towards Iron Fist and start attacking the same way he did against the First Greed

And here's a video representation of the same fight. 0:58 - 1:35 Attacks faster than Greed can put up his Ultimate Shield and faster than he can regenerate. This also shows that Bradly's kick is strong enough to send someone through a stone wall. 4:35 - 5:00 completely blitzes Greed.

Loading Video...

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: whoopsey (i feel we are getting close to the end)

even if lets say Bradley is running at him all Iron Fist has to do is jump up and then create the shockwave.

if all he has to do is dodge 5 swords than he will be fine. heck he could just hit them out of the way.

and again Venom will go invisible and then do his attack killing bradly and allowing them to double team Kanade!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@kidman560

Is Iron Fist really capable of dodging projectiles while being thrown by Bradly when hes got his super precision ultimate eye on one side and has his amazing speed on the other, as Bradly throws two of his swords at Iron Fist he will also be moving full speed at him. 1:05 - 1:15 Bradly moves fast enough to dodge Roy Mustang flame alchemy and then attack after that.

Loading Video...

On top of that Kanade can attack Venom before hes able to regain his composure with Sonic Rotation.

If Bradly should fall and Kanade end up in a 2 v 1 situation she could see that as a big enough threat to bring one of her clones into the fray.

No Caption Provided

The only thing difference about the Kanade clones is that they are by nature blood lusted, they'll even attack Kanade IF there isn't already a threat (Venom and Iron Fist)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: youre going about this all wrong see Soundwaves will harm Venom yes but they wont KO him or even really hurt him (unless you can prove she does it on the destructive level that would be used for KOing Venom) all it will do is slow him down at first because he has shown resistance to fire and soundwaves

so actually all you are doing is taking Kanade (because the moment she stops Venom gets back 100%) out of the Game so Iron Fist will take out Bradley, who is outclassed by Iron Fist in every way, once Iron fist is done with kanade she can use all the clones she wants when faced by two opponents who are stronger and faster clones dont do much

all of these prove that he is on Spidey's speed level which i have yet to see Kanade do anything like that!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560

Referring to Howling Video I posted, I don't know if this counts for anything but the sound wave was strong enough to destroy debris left all over the ground and even cause small debris to levitate off the ground, if you go look, and I know soundwaves don't generally knock Venom out, but he recovers instantly the second the sound goes away? I'm pretty sure there's a window of time where he tries to pull himself back together from the pain where Kanade can attack. Even if there isn't as if Kanade is going to let Venom go anywhere after she stopped.

Also I'd hardly say Iron Fist outclasses either of my characters

Kanade and Bradly are certified bullet timers just like Iron Fist is, Bradly even cuts through steel and stone like butter, he does this without the Ultimate Eye. Iron Fist will have a hard enough time hitting Bradly. neither Greed nor Fu could lay a single scratch on Bradly until he had been surprise attacked, and currently your surprise attacker is going to have to get past Kanade.

Loading Video...

I consider Bradly's pre-cog enough to even the odds for himself.

While Bradly is outclassed in strength Kanade is not, remember that fish I showed?

Even if Bradly fails Kanade and a C-Kanade are worse than you think because both are just as strong as Venom and have reaction time equal to Iron Fist.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 Woah god, you responded ASAP, yeah sure I'm ready.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By StrictlyAnime
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@strictlyanime gets my vote... he totally got me with the sonic attacks strategy, however, im saw myselt disagreeing on how you interpreted some Wrath instances though, not a big deal. @kidman560 Good job mate though.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People rarely, if ever, fully counter Venom, or any of the Symbiote for that matter.

@strictlyanime did a damned good job.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@strictlyanime: <3 for calling me personally ;)

...lol i'm going to read this and i'll vote after