vs

Fallschirmjager- Batwoman

No Caption Provided

no Prep

Standard Gear

win by Death/KO/Incap

battle takes place here

No Caption Provided

fight starts in the courtyard from opposite ends. say 50 meters.

any questions?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Looks sweet.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: ill let you go first. i want to see what kate has got that puts her on Elektras lvl

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560 said:

@fallschirmjager: ill let you go first. i want to see what kate has got that puts her on Elektras lvl

ok no prob, i should be able to get one up tonight

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560

Intro

Kate Kane having revered and idolized her father growing up aspired to be like him and thus devoted her life to getting in West Point and following in his footsteps as a special forces soldier. She also was was an gymnast through her life being all state as a teenager.

No Caption Provided

However she was kicked out of the military because she was a Lesbian and afterwards travels around the world honing her skills.

No Caption Provided

Although probably not quite peak human, she is also in terrific shape. With her gymnastic and military training back ground she glides effortlessly around in combat and while on patrol. She also is strong enough to break bones. She can also shatter medusa's rock statue with a punch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Skills

As mentioned Batwoman has both military and special forces training as well as training from traveling around the world learning martial arts. She also has extensive medical training and is fully aware of pressure points and can diagnose injuries on the spot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gear

Like any member of the Bat family, Kate is fully decked out with her own special Batsuit and arsenal of gadgets and weapons. Because there are so many, I'll just highlight a few for starters.

First off her Batsuit, gives Kate enhanced durability including being completely bullet proof

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The suit also allows her to tank a direct hit from Venom-juicing Bane on the jaw. She is only knocked and able to fight back quickly (she did get help from Hawkfire, but as you can see she is fully concious and in the process of reaching for a rock to counterattack.)

Also note in these scans is her Python Coil. Which is powerful enough to completely restrain Bane, Kate even remarks the rope gets stronger as he continues to struggle harder.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kate also carries on her industrial strength elephant tranquilizers mixed with Scaregrow gas she can use to put down her opponents.

No Caption Provided

Kate's gloves also have built in tasers she can use to incapacitate her enemies.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please note that in the 3rd scan, Batman doesn't end up getting incapacitated because his own suit has built-in insulation to protect him from tasers. I was merely demonstrating her willingness to use them.

She does have many more gadgets she can use, but I think that's enough for an opening.

Summary

• Kate, although not as world renown as Bruce or other Bat family members, is still a fully capable and well trained fighter having been both military trained at West Point, as well as her own training as she travels world wide. She also received training off screen by her Father and his team called "Murder of Crows" comprised of elite ex-military men specializing in various skills. (we have yet to see this training on panel, but I can post scans of Hawkfire going through their training if you don't want to take my word for it). She at very least knows how to exploit pressure points.
  • Kate also combines her gymnastic prowess with her fighting ability, making her even more deadly
  • Although never stated as being peak human, Kate is very physically fit, gliding around battlefields, rooftops and is rarely exhausted. She is also physically strong enough to break bones and stone statues.
  • Elektra is no doubt a world-class fighter and probably still retains a comfortable edge in this category, however Kate's arsenal of gadgets should also give her a huge advantage to exploit. Her suit's durability, tasers and her pyton coil and tranquilizer in particular, should all be major game changers in helping her to pull out a victory.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidman560

@fallschirmjager: man you dont disappoint.

Intro

Elektra Natchios is an assassin who flips sides between good and bad. At once partner/lover to old Daredevil, Both she and Daredevil received training from a man named Stick (no seriously)

Skills

Agility

Elektras Agility is renowned for her agility in the marvel world...

now the first 1 is her surprising Ice Man and Polaris and dodging Ice Mans blast. the Second is her making Taskmaster look like a chump. the last three are Elektra abusing Daredevil

Telepathy

now read the words because she says exactly what Wolverine thinks. Word for Word. an added bonus is it shows that she can fight wolverine. this fight ended in a standstill/outside interruption

Reaction Times

this is going to be Crucial because Elektra is a casual bullet dodger/reflector

its important to note that in each of these.she is reacting to bullets.

Intelligence

this is why there was no prep.

No Caption Provided

Elektra has found a way past Daredevils radar sense.

Strength

No Caption Provided

this would be her lifting up 2 men. 1 in each hand.

Gear

lol 2 Sai's

Summary

• if it came to straight Physicals i do believe Elektra has Kate beat.
  • Elektras Telepathy will help her read Kate's moves and help give Elektra an idea of what gear/ropes Kate feels like Using.
  • Kate will have to use her gear wisely if she wants to beat this Assassin.
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560 said:

@fallschirmjager:

Agility

Elektras Agility is renowned for her agility in the marvel world...

now the first 1 is her surprising Ice Man and Polaris and dodging Ice Mans blast. the Second is her making Taskmaster look like a chump. the last three are Elektra abusing Daredevil

Very impressive! I was sort of expecting Kate to be at a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to physicals. She isn't portrayed as world class like Elektra has on a consistent basis. So while I concede Elektra is superior in this category and no doubt has an edge, I merely point out that Kate isn't a slouch by any means and could at least hold her own as to not be overwhelmed.

Here are some more examples of her fighting and agility. Her best one is probably her fight against Killer Croc in which she is able to handle him quite well, despite him getting the jump on her. Although maybe not necessarily an elite fighter, Croc is superhuman to some degree, so Kate is no slouch.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@kidman560 said:

Telepathy

now read the words because she says exactly what Wolverine thinks. Word for Word. an added bonus is it shows that she can fight wolverine. this fight ended in a standstill/outside interruption

To my understanding, Telepathy is not something Elektra uses on a consistent basis though, correct? Furthermore, (and correct me if I'm wrong) isn't it more body reading than straight up telepathy at times?

It would no doubt be something Kate would have trouble dealing with and she would probably need to use some more gadgets to equalize the fight. She also carries on her flash bangs and a mini-rocket gun, for some heavy duty fighting. She is not bloodthirsty by nature though, so I doubt the rocket would be something she would use except as a last resort. The flash bangs are definitely on the table though - as you can see in the scan her mask has lenses to protect her from the flash as well, so it's fully usable at close range.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@kidman560 said:

Reaction Times

this is going to be Crucial because Elektra is a casual bullet dodger/reflector

its important to note that in each of these.she is reacting to bullets.

Once again very impressive! Kate does not have many/consistent feats of her being able to react/block bullets like Elektra, but she has done it, so while again I would give Elektra a natural edge here - I do not think it will be overwhelming for Kate either.

As you can see Kate is standing behind Cameron Chase when the bullets are fired and yet is still able to step in front of the gunfire and shield Chase with her suit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moreover, Kate also has a number of AOE gadgets she can use if Elektra's reactions become a problem. I all ready mentioned flashbangs - she also has high frequency sound device she can uses to disorient her opponents. (Her batsuits has blockers of course :D)

No Caption Provided

@kidman560 said:

Strength

No Caption Provided

this would be her lifting up 2 men. 1 in each hand.

Do you have any more strike feats of Elektras? Particularly with her Sais? Her raw strength is no doubt impressive with this display, but as Kate's suit was able to tank Bane's punch relatively well I'd like to know how hard Elektra can punch/kick. Kate's suit is indeed a beast to deal with!

@kidman560 said:

Summary

• if it came to straight Physicals i do believe Elektra has Kate beat.
  • Elektras Telepathy will help her read Kate's moves and help give Elektra an idea of what gear/ropes Kate feels like Using.
  • Kate will have to use her gear wisely if she wants to beat this Assassin.
  • Yes, I concede Elektra probably has an edge in pure physicals over Kate (barring some more striking feats anyway) - however I do not think she is way out of her leagueeither. Kate would not be overwhelmed.
  • As mentioned, I do not believe TP is something that Elektra uses often or on a consistent basis (correct me if I'm wrong). While Kate's suit has no TP blockers, she does have other menthods to disorient and cause problems for Elektra like flashbangs and high frequency sound.
  • No doubt! I do however still maintain her plethora and flexibility of gear is not something Elektra can deal with easily here. A combination of flash bangs and python coil could no doubt be a winning stroke.
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

Very impressive! I was sort of expecting Kate to be at a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to physicals. She isn't portrayed as world class like Elektra has on a consistent basis. So while I concede Elektra is superior in this category and no doubt has an edge, I merely point out that Kate isn't a slouch by any means and could at least hold her own as to not be overwhelmed.

Here are some more examples of her fighting and agility. Her best one is probably her fight against Killer Croc in which she is able to handle him quite well, despite him getting the jump on her. Although maybe not necessarily an elite fighter, Croc is superhuman to some degree, so Kate is no slouch.

lol you know that guy Jobs almost as bad as the Rhino. its impressive because of how strong he is but the Bane Showing is of much better Quality (just skill wise)

Once again very impressive! Kate does not have many/consistent feats of her being able to react/block bullets like Elektra, but she has done it, so while again I would give Elektra a natural edge here - I do not think it will be overwhelming for Kate either.

As you can see Kate is standing behind Cameron Chase when the bullets are fired and yet is still able to step in front of the gunfire and shield Chase with her suit.

no arguments to be made here

Moreover, Kate also has a number of AOE gadgets she can use if Elektra's reactions become a problem. I all ready mentioned flashbangs - she also has high frequency sound device she can uses to disorient her opponents. (Her batsuits has blockers of course :D)

about that... yeah does Kate have the speed to do this because i think Kate will be a little busy trying to survive because Elektras Speed is legendary in the street world and allot of people underestimate her

the first 2 are her and Shang-Chi having a "polite" chat. Shang Chi is regarded as one of the best, if not the best, Martial Artist in Marvel. So even if there is an argument that he wasnt trying it is impressive. the next scan is of her stealing Punisher's Gun from right in front of him (my jaw dropped when i saw this)

now its one thing to be fast and another thing to be fast and accurate

No Caption Provided

best Ninja and Assassin? awww yeah

To my understanding, Telepathy is not something Elektra uses on a consistent basis though, correct? Furthermore, (and correct me if I'm wrong) isn't it more body reading than straight up telepathy at times?

much more body reading but she can read minds she has never used if offensively

Do you have any more strike feats of Elektras? Particularly with her Sais? Her raw strength is no doubt impressive with this display, but as Kate's suit was able to tank Bane's punch relatively well I'd like to know how hard Elektra can punch/kick. Kate's suit is indeed a beast to deal with!

her damage isnt blunt its more piercing. shes strong enough to cause Daredevil injury. Bane is much stronger than she is if thats what you are asking

No Caption Provided

this is her accuracy with Sai's

theres another thing i forgot Pressure points

No Caption Provided

one hand shake and boom hes gone.

if the battle drags on pressure points will become an option for Elektra

i think that with proper use of Sais and Speed Elektra can win this. or if it drags on and both get tired Elektra will pressure point her to submission

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

lol you know that guy Jobs almost as bad as the Rhino. its impressive because of how strong he is but the Bane Showing is of much better Quality (just skill wise)

I'm aware, I just wanted to show further evidence of Kate dealing with people who are physically superior. I didn't think restating the Bane was necessary since I covered it earlier (although maybe not specifically to skill). I am merely pointing out Kate is no stranger to fighting and beating people who are physically superior thanks to her own skill, agility and most especially her gadgets.

about that... yeah does Kate have the speed to do this because i think Kate will be a little busy trying to survive because Elektras Speed is legendary in the street world and allot of people underestimate her

the first 2 are her and Shang-Chi having a "polite" chat. Shang Chi is regarded as one of the best, if not the best, Martial Artist in Marvel. So even if there is an argument that he wasnt trying it is impressive. the next scan is of her stealing Punisher's Gun from right in front of him (my jaw dropped when i saw this)

now its one thing to be fast and another thing to be fast and accurate

As mentioned, even though Elektra has more feats of being so fast, Kate does have her own fast feats as well. So I do not think she would be overwhelmed here. Especially if they are fighting at relatively close range and she drops an AOE attack like the flash bangs for example.

much more body reading but she can read minds she has never used if offensively

Gotcha. It shouldn't be that much of a game changer then imo. As this match is in character and whatnot. Kate isn't going to be trying to kill her either so I don't think Elektra would go OOC either. Incap/ko is more Kate's game.

her damage isnt blunt its more piercing. shes strong enough to cause Daredevil injury. Bane is much stronger than she is if thats what you are asking

this is her accuracy with Sai's

Very impressive scan! I understand blunt damage vs piercing damage is widely different, but bullets are piercing damage too and the suit can tank them. While the scan her throwing the Sais is no doubt very powerful, I do think Kate could handle them, as the batsuit's durability is equally impressive.

Moreover, Kate's suit was able to deflect Mr Freeze's ice shards (Hawkfire shattered them, but the ice still bounces off her helmet) ! Also remember the suit was able to tank Croc's claws too (middle right panel)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

theres another thing i forgot Pressure points

one hand shake and boom hes gone.

if the battle drags on pressure points will become an option for Elektra

i think that with proper use of Sais and Speed Elektra can win this. or if it drags on and both get tired Elektra will pressure point her to submission

As shown earlier, Kate is also familiar with pressure points and has extensive medical training. I do not think she would allow herself to be compromised in such a way. In that scan particular Kate could easily user her tasers to knock Elektra on her butt :P

And as said up above, while the Sais are no doubt great weapons the Batsuit's durability is equally impressive. I think it could tank the Sais. In regards to speed again, I do not think Elektra is out of Kate's league. An edge? Perhaps, but certainly nothing she can't deal with.

I still think gear is the major edge Elektra can't account for here. Kate may not beat Elektra in physicals, but she can deal with them. She may not beat Elektra in skill, but she can deal with her. Can Elektra deal with all the things Kate can throw at her?

Here's a couple more. Including her grappling gun which she can use offensively and defensively

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kate also has her own batarangs she can throw and uses with precision (she has hit people in the eyes, including Batman!)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And both are these are all in addition to the above mentioned Tranquizlier, Tasers, Python Coil and Flash Bangs. I think its too much for Elektra to handle!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kidman560

@fallschirmjager: before i make my next post. do you know what Kates armor is made of? it will help the legitimacy of my next post

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@fallschirmjager: before i make my next post. do you know what Kates armor is made of? it will help the legitimacy of my next post

Cameron Chase says its nanotube armor. But she doesn't say specifically the material. I'll keep looking, but I don't think they ever go into more detail.

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: fair enough.

I'm aware, I just wanted to show further evidence of Kate dealing with people who are physically superior. I didn't think restating the Bane was necessary since I covered it earlier (although maybe not specifically to skill). I am merely pointing out Kate is no stranger to fighting and beating people who are physically superior thanks to her own skill, agility and most especially her gadgets.

well actually Elektra can deal with these. after all she surprised and knocked out both Polaris and Ice Man. both have powers that are far greater than Batwomans gear. I also have some scans that show Elektra dealing with multiple powers

now these are all out of sorts but this is her dealing with a daredevil with Cyclops and Nightcrawlers powers and a Wolverine with Mr. Fantastics powers (Skrulls) she kills both of them only to be knocked out by a Colossus skrull later on.

As mentioned, even though Elektra has more feats of being so fast, Kate does have her own fast feats as well. So I do not think she would be overwhelmed here. Especially if they are fighting at relatively close range and she drops an AOE attack like the flash bangs for example.

not on the same lvl and Kates fighting skill has not been show to be that of equal toElektra . Elektra also was able to "flirt" with the best Martial Artist in Marvel, beat Daredevil and Stalemate Wolverine

As shown earlier, Kate is also familiar with pressure points and has extensive medical training. I do not think she would allow herself to be compromised in such a way. In that scan particular Kate could easily user her tasers to knock Elektra on her butt :P

who said she'd have a choice. from what ive seen Kates Martial Arts abilities are far from Elektras lvl

Here's a couple more. Including her grappling gun which she can use offensively and defensively

got a scan of it being used against someone equal to one of the best Martial Artist in the marvel universe.

Kate also has her own batarangs she can throw and uses with precision (she has hit people in the eyes, including Batman!)

in all of those scans not a single one of them looked to be even paying attention to Kate. Elektra will. unless shes throwing these things faster than bullets this is what will happen to them

No Caption Provided

I still think gear is the major edge Elektra can't account for here. Kate may not beat Elektra in physicals, but she can deal with them. She may not beat Elektra in skill, but she can deal with her

Yeah i think your over selling your gear here. Killer Croc was able to break Kate's ribs, her Jaw, and had her dead to rights ready to kill her. Elektra is faster, smarter and better than KC she may not be stronger but Shes so much faster that Kate will still feel her punchs and kicks through her armor. like i said Elektra was able to draw blood and beat Daredevil.

No Caption Provided

again Elektra (who has very very small amount of super powers which are already very limited) beats a ninja with Flaming head and flaming sword+ Blue Laser eyes.

both of these scans show that Elektra moves faster than the human eye can track... the second being with a Shoulder GW (which can be very painful)

all and all i believe the minor advantage in tech that Kate has does not overlook the monumental advantage Elektra has in speed and skill

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560: nice post.

I'm leaving tonight and will be busy through the weekend (Holliday and whatnot) so I won't be able to respond until Monday probably (on top of that I'm starting a new job too heh)

So are you okay with waiting or do you want to call votes? I think we're coming to a close anyway, but either is fine with me.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: nice post.

I'm leaving tonight and will be busy through the weekend (Holliday and whatnot) so I won't be able to respond until Monday probably (on top of that I'm starting a new job too heh)

So are you okay with waiting or do you want to call votes? I think we're coming to a close anyway, but either is fine with me.

no man we wait. my first CaV back from a month of nothing will be AWESOME and it can be only be awesome if it goes the distance. i can wait!

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560: ok no prob ill try to get one up sooner, no promises though.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560:

well actually Elektra can deal with these. after all she surprised and knocked out both Polaris and Ice Man. both have powers that are far greater than Batwomans gear. I also have some scans that show Elektra dealing with multiple powers

I don't really think she dealt with anyone in that scan, given she took a direct blast and is on her knees in severe pain. Kate hitting her with her rocket gun would do just as much if not more.

not on the same lvl and Kates fighting skill has not been show to be that of equal toElektra . Elektra also was able to "flirt" with the best Martial Artist in Marvel, beat Daredevil and Stalemate Wolverine

I'm no expert on the 3 characters, but general consensus is that either of them would beat Elektra straight up. I'm willing to bet those are one time, high level showings.

who said she'd have a choice. from what ive seen Kates Martial Arts abilities are far from Elektras lvl

Not have a choice? Come on. She has massive amounts of training from West Point, her world travels and black ops training from her Dad. She also has massive medical training and knowledge of pressure points - she was able to diagnose someone on the spot.

I don't see how you could make the claim Kate wouldn't be able to defend herself from those types of attacks.

got a scan of it being used against someone equal to one of the best Martial Artist in the marvel universe.

The scan I showed you, Kate is firing it on a ghost with massive hydrokinesis powers and they're underwater. It doesn't really get more difficult than that. I don't see why it wouldn't be a valid tactic.

in all of those scans not a single one of them looked to be even paying attention to Kate. Elektra will. unless shes throwing these things faster than bullets this is what will happen to them

I wasn't arguing she would win on Batarangs alone. But its yet another thing in Kate's arsenal.

Yeah i think your over selling your gear here. Killer Croc was able to break Kate's ribs, her Jaw, and had her dead to rights ready to kill her. Elektra is faster, smarter and better than KC she may not be stronger but Shes so much faster that Kate will still feel her punchs and kicks through her armor. like i said Elektra was able to draw blood and beat Daredevil.

Croc also ambushed Kate when she was with Maggie (her fiance). And Kate still beat him. The situation isn't comparable to this, because Kate doesn't have to worry about Maggie.

And again - I showed you Kate moving at the same speed of Elektra. I don't see how you can make the claim Elektra is "so much faster". I may not have the same number of feats (only 26 issues to work with) but she has done it.

She's also tanked hits from Bane and been completely unharmed under massive small arms fire. Croc is probably about a 3 tonner and Bane is at least 10 when juicing venom. Her durability is excellent.

Again - consensus says DD would be Elektra in a straight up fight. That's a high showing from Elektra mostly likely. And his armor doesn't compare to Kate's.

all and all i believe the minor advantage in tech that Kate has does not overlook the monumental advantage Elektra has in speed and skill

How can you make the claim its only a minor advantage? Its a massive advantage. Elektra has two sais, and Kate is a walking arsenal. How is her gear/tech advantage minor by anyone's definition?

Moreover, Kate is both fast and skilled as displayed in previous posts. She can block bullets, she has massive amounts of training from West Point, traveling around the world and further training under her Dad. She is by no means unskilled. Its not like this battle is Flash vs Thing, I think you're overstating speed.

The gap between the gear/tech advantage is much smaller than the speed and skill, because Elektra has almost no gear. And a few of Kate's gadgets specifically can more or less end the fight in one shot, such as the Pyton Coil or tranq's.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager:

I don't really think she dealt with anyone in that scan, given she took a direct blast and is on her knees in severe pain. Kate hitting her with her rocket gun would do just as much if not more.

than Cyclops' Optic Blast... I seriously doubt that. those blasts have taken out some serous crap like tanks or greater i dont see Jates Rocket gun ebing able to do that. and again these optic blasts came from someone who had teleporting and Nightcrawlers speed.

I'm no expert on the 3 characters, but general consensus is that either of them would beat Elektra straight up. I'm willing to bet those are one time, high level showings.

Against Shang-Chi every Martial Artist looses. Her Record against Daredevil is actually quite good

thats 3 separate instances where she beats DD. and against wolverine she has also been touch and go. Wolverine has won more times than not. but thats because Wolverine cannot loose by the laws of fanboys

The scan I showed you, Kate is firing it on a ghost with massive hydrokinesis powers and they're underwater. It doesn't really get more difficult than that. I don't see why it wouldn't be a valid tactic.

because the Hand is the Marvel counterpart to The League of Assassins. and Elektra is the best the Hand has to offer.

Not have a choice? Come on. She has massive amounts of training from West Point, her world travels and black ops training from her Dad. She also has massive medical training and knowledge of pressure points - she was able to diagnose someone on the spot.

I don't see how you could make the claim Kate wouldn't be able to defend herself from those types of attacks.

see above comment

She's also tanked hits from Bane and been completely unharmed under massive small arms fire. Croc is probably about a 3 tonner and Bane is at least 10 when juicing venom. Her durability is excellent.

the only time i have seen Bane do 10 ton stuff is when his Venom has been specifically enhanced. otherwise he is more like a 1 to 4 toner. but Strength is not the only thing that measures punch force. its also speed and Elektra is considerably faster than Bane or Killer Croc.

Again - consensus says DD would be Elektra in a straight up fight. That's a high showing from Elektra mostly likely. And his armor doesn't compare to Kate's.

no but taking blows from people like Tombstone, Shocker, and others do signify that his durability is far above peak human. Elektra for that matter is also.

Moreover, Kate is both fast and skilled as displayed in previous posts. She can block bullets, she has massive amounts of training from West Point, traveling around the world and further training under her Dad. She is by no means unskilled. Its not like this battle is Flash vs Thing, I think you're overstating speed.

and i think your understating it.

No Caption Provided

i finally searched through all of my Elektra/Daredevil comics in search of some striking power scans and i got them. I count 6 Cement blocks sliced through like swiss cheese

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fallschirmjager

than Cyclops' Optic Blast... I seriously doubt that. those blasts have taken out some serous crap like tanks or greater i dont see Jates Rocket gun ebing able to do that. and again these optic blasts came from someone who had teleporting and Nightcrawlers speed.

The blasts also vary in intensity. He doesn't always shoot with the force to blow up a tank. And considering he isn't a guy to up and kill someone, its pretty safe safe to say that particular blast was not lethal. If he wanted to kill her, he easily could have.

because the Hand is the Marvel counterpart to The League of Assassins. and Elektra is the best the Hand has to offer.

Yeah? And? Kate's used her gun under the hardest conditions. I see no reason why it wouldn't be useful.

the only time i have seen Bane do 10 ton stuff is when his Venom has been specifically enhanced. otherwise he is more like a 1 to 4 toner. but Strength is not the only thing that measures punch force. its also speed and Elektra is considerably faster than Bane or Killer Croc.

Bane doesn't need venom anymore to be enhanced. He's always enhanced now as a side effect of long term usage. Moreover, Power and speed have equal effect on the outcome of force. Elektra's attacks *might* be as powerful, but they wouldn't be more.

No Caption Provided

The scans specifically state he is still metahuman without venom because of long term use.

and i think your understating it.

I disagree. Kate has moved at the same speed Elektra has. But I only have her doing it once, because I'm only working with 25 issues. But she's still attained said speed. There's no way you can claim Elektra outmatches her when Kate has done the same thing.

i finally searched through all of my Elektra/Daredevil comics in search of some striking power scans and i got them. I count 6 Cement blocks sliced through like swiss cheese

Very nice. But again, I think Kate can tank it. Bane can do things like this. The blows shes tanked are quite impressive.

No Caption Provided

@kidman560 I'm basically out of scans, and I think we're starting to go in circles a little bit about certain things. I'm pretty happy with what I've done (and I cannot do much more to be honest). If you want to reply again, go ahead but I'm ready to do votes whenever.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@kidman560 said:

@fallschirmjager: votes it is feel free to call people

yeah. if you want to reply again, go ahead. but otherwise I'm happy.

great debate either way, had fun :)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batwoman from the onset was at a disadvantage due to having less showings and generally being less skilled but @fallschirmjager made use of her gear. He gets my vote.

@kidman560 I have to say this is your best CAV so far you actually decided to debate with words rather than relying solely on Images

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Batwoman from the onset was at a disadvantage due to having less showings and generally being less skilled but @fallschirmjager made use of her gear. He gets my vote.

@kidman560 I have to say this is your best CAV so far you actually decided to debate with words rather than relying solely on Images

thanks ill be sure to tag you for me and Jashro's CAV also. im really going in an uphill battle on that one.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@dondave said:

This. I would like to add, i personally was rooting from the start for @fallschirmjager for his opener.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fallschirmjager
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I liked this debate learning a lot about each character.My vote would go slightly to @fallschirmjager as he showed Batwoman extremely well even with little showings but @kidman560 you gave well counters to why Elektra won't make a fight between these 2 not so easy for Batwoman to achieve victory.Great jobs to both of you :)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

In all honesty, I do think Elektra can beat Batwoman as even with the tech advantage, Elektra's physicals and skills would eventually prove to be too much for Kate to handle. However, in this instance, @fallschirmjager did an outstanding job expanding on Kate's skill set and array of tech at her disposal along with a solid and reasonable strategy on why Kate would win. Kidman560 could've benefitted from longer counters and expanding on certain points to illustrate Elektra's chances of winning. As it stands, @fallschirmjager gets my vote.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@fallschirmjager: @kidman560: I finally got around to reading this, fun read. You both did really good, but my vote goes towards Kidman

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39  Edited By cameron83

@kidman560: Even though this is old,I vote Kidman560

Not only because of him having to work with much much much much better feats,but because I think he provided the better argument here (which this is about).

Not only that,but Elektra has,at least 10 times before,deflected and reacted to bullets after they were fired. It's a consistent thing with her character,about as consistent as Batman using a batarang,or Superman using flight. Batwoman has only done it,like what,once? She's also disarmed and reacted faster than people can even notice,even ones like Punisher.

Not only that,but Elektra has contended with the best fighters in the Marvel universe,like Daredevil,and,as said,Wolverine at times. She's beaten them,too. Batwoman has no feats with DC's top fighters that would put her in the same boat. I mean,she did contend with Batman....once....with prep (and she admitted that he had advantages over her).

And she does have that Silent scream of hers.......

They're just not in the same league. It's like putting Batwoman up against Lady Shiva.