Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Funsiized

Lets get ready to Rumb-....aw screw it.

Kidman-Heavy hitters-The Man whose power fluctuates more than SA Superman, That Canadian guy girl with boobs, and the Lady with a bolt on her chest.....with Boobs.

Hercules, Guardian, Ms. Marvel!

Funsiized-Walking Atomic bombs-The Immortal Death Loli, The "Guy who doesn't die no matter how many times i stab him, dammit!" and the Prodigal Son of the thousand Master!

Evangeline, Jack Rakan, Negi!

No Caption Provided

Rules

Uhh, Anything goes? no CW Herc, Negi has his Pactio.

Be respectful(And tell me if i get out of line) but most of all- HAVE FUN!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 there we go, give a me a day or so to get feats/finish some homework.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@funsiized: wrong guardian my bad but this is Heather. his wife when Guardian dies she took up his mantle.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: thats the one. sorry i have more scans on her even though they are pretty much the exact same thing

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: alright i bookmarked but either you hit me up in a couple of days or i will talk to you

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Funsiized

@kidman560: i got my scans, Ready when you are lol.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: im still looking for a few on Captain Marvel (its Ms.Marvel) so why dont you go ahead and make the first post and ill go from there.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Funsiized

@kidman560: Eh, Might as well.

This is the first time i have thought to add this, but to all readers, i am debating for Manga characters. The Scans themselves are read from top right, to bottom Left, but are Posted in chronological order.(the furthermost Left scan is page 1)

Okay, im going to start by saying this. My Strategy May be everywhere, but that is simply due to Negi and Eva's Versatility.

First things first. we are not going to take you lightly, which Means I Actually have to elaborate on My Team Physical Skill...Ugh.

also Before i continue u would like to note one thing, your entire Group are heroes to use the term flexibly. Will they really go all out form the get go against Negi and Eva? Two harmless children? I THINK NOT!

BEWARE, SCANS INCOMING. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED

Negi

Negi, While young, is already a master in Chinese Kung Fu, Of variable forms, And Can utilize it in Many Varying Ways. so i will start with his earlier skills in the Series,

Pre Erebea.

so i ask you, CAN YOU HANDLE THE KISSING TERMINATOR?!

things to Note about those Scans-In the beginning her out skills Setsuna(The girl with Black long hair) Who is Quite skilled herself(Will elaborate if necessary)- She even comments on his Rapid Growth

The Spell he used on the Girls near the end, can in fact be used here, it is arguably his most used Spell, typically as comedic relief, but as a Deadpool debater, im betting you can see the Lethality behind Comedy. so how do Ms Marvel and Guardian Function without Their Clothes? ONWARDS.

There he Sends a VERY large Man flying with Little effort, Even comments on how effortless it was lol.

Here he is VS Chachamaru, A Robot, Ignoring the fact that he "Lost" he demonstrates High speed, Agility, and skill in this scan, And would have won if she was, again, not a robot. the best thing about this scan, He had only been learning Martial Arts for 3 DAYS.

This set shows his ability to Dish out some serious hurt this is still VERY Early into the Series, But what I'm going for if showing you his ability to Effectively use Magic and Martial arts simultaneously.

He one hits a Man who was capable of amping his stats with a high level Battle hymn(Negi uses the Same Magic in most of the above scans)

that Also shows his ability to Use Magic Chants, and Martial Arts at the Same time, as well as be an aggressive Character overall. Also shows his Battle sense and ability.(HE EVEN GETS PRAISE FROM EVA!)

this one is nice, It showcases his ability to Close 7-10 M Instantly with "Instant Movement" and utilizing Spear Techs and Magic at the Same time. the best part? He was A) Held back by his mentality, and B) HE CAN GO EVEN FASTER.

There is his Continued fight with Setusuna, where he finally snaps out of his "Trance" and takes her on, showcasing Multiple Instant Movements, And Skill rivaling her sword.

and in case you get any funny ideas about flight, He can use Instant Movement in Mid Air. have scans if necessary, but that's the that's i need more of right now.

final scans for Negi for now, im getting tired of his ugly mug, and im sure you are as well, So-Here he dodges Multiple high speed attacks, even leaves body doubles Behind(that ought to throw your team members off.) and Shows a MultiLayer shield that Only got Pierced by a building busting Attack.

Evangeline(Eva)

Like i said, im going to Start off with My Characters Physical Abilities.And touch upon their Magical Skills Later. So Lets start with Why Eva(The little Girl,) Can put you on your ass.

Although she looks innocent, she is actually a Pureblooded Shisno(Vampire) That has been Around for Thousands of Years. what that Grants her is Quite a few things.

• Enhanced Strength
  • enhanced Speed
  • Immortality
  • rapid Regeneration(See immortality)
  • Massive Reserves of Magical Energy

Add that to she hasn't exactly Painted her nails for 1000 Years. she actually Was their for the Invention Of Akido(The Japanese Martial art) and perfected the Style Long ago, she is capable of flipping someone with little to no effort. and knows a little about Pressure Points as well.

Here she Flips a Guy with no noticeable Movements

Whilst distracted, she one Shots Guy.

Now here im going to bring in one of the bigger Factor of this fight(Outside of her magic Obv) Her abilities as a puppet master. she is capable of using Strings in order to manipulate the body of her opponents.

Okay here is what we get from this big set

• She is capable of using her Strings with no prior indication
  • She Learned Marital arts a few thousand or hundred years ago, and has perfected it.
  • even without Magical Power, she is still a complete and utter monster. Even in the body of a little girl

Here she makes Negi look like a complete and total Chump, yes the Same Negi from earlier lol.

Oh and here is her Regen.

That should be enough for now.

Jack Rakan

I just...i don't....sigh. i have Debated for this Guy so many times, every scan i have for him is on this site.

Hes a monster, hes stronger, hes faster, and hes better than you in every single way, you wan't to challenge me on that? Bring it.

but for now, you get this. it's how he starts the Match and i hope you can dodge it, cause it HURTS

I guess i better mention why My teams Physical Skills are so important. Their skill will ultimately be the deciding factor in this Debate. to continue you must understand Magia Erebea that i Keep Mentioning.

Magia Erebea

It is a Special Magic that Evangeline Developed in order to augment her Physical Stats. She first Uses a high destruction Magic, but instead of casting it, she Compacts it and Absorbs it to gain the Traits of said Magic. Users experience a boost of All physical Stats to near incalculable Magnitudes.

known users include

• Eva
  • Negi
  • Jack
  • one of the averuncus

Look familiar? lol.

to demonstrate, here is Negis first use of Magia Erebea vs a Mirrored Version of Eva.

granted, he did not Use it until the end of the Scans, but here is the Result of absorbing that kind of Power

their Punches cause Mini Nukes. L to the O to the L and Eva wasn't even in ME Mode.

To finish My point off, Here is Negi fully using Magia Erebea for the first time outside of The above fight(that wasn't really a fight)

things to take away from this.

• Blitzed 4 Bounty hunters instantly.
  • eliminated multiple with zero to no effort
  • showed used of Magic withing Combat
  • His ability to switch Armaments mid combat as well as chant spells effectively
  • Pure and utter Destructive Power.
  • this is still weak.

Both Eva and Negi have put their own Spin on the Technique, which i will go into next post. as im sure everybody is getting tired of me. So, your move buddy.

hows my spelling? How about my grammar? Call 1-800-i-don't-care to voice your complaints.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: well i should know that Hercules Gear will include his mace. and thanks to his Gift of Battle he wont take it easy on anybody but thats ok lets start with the speedsters

Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel)

speed

No Caption Provided

takes 2 minutes to get from street level to the upper Atomsphere. thats fast

power

most of these speak for them selves

Miscellaneous

pay attention to the last one her "seventh sense" is a form of Pre-cog so no sneaking up on her

Heather McDaniels (Guardian)

Durability (this is important)

No Caption Provided

the sword is as hard as Adamantium and it breaks and her shields look fine (wouldnt you say?)

Power

look at the last one shes holding up a plane with one hand effortlessly!

her suit

the capabilities are amazing and she has many forms of detection

No Caption Provided

Pop! and shes gone

The Main Man, The Slayer of the Nemodian Lion, Hercules!!!!

first off his mace is that of equal durability to Mijonir thors hammer

No Caption Provided

Strength- he is without a doubt the strongest one here

these feats again speak for themselves

now the big man might seem slow well i assure you he is not

he is able to just own Sentry

No Caption Provided

pulls a spider man

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Can you explain this "Gift of battle"?

takes 2 minutes to get from street level to the upper Atomsphere. thats fast

Sure is, and if im booking a flight, ill be sure to call her up on travel speeds.

most of these speak for them selves

they indeed do. but im going to need more than Her Punching out a what appears to be mind controlled Wonderman, who is not that impressive in the first place.

pay attention to the last one her "seventh sense" is a form of Pre-cog so no sneaking up on her

Wasn't exactly planning on it. but while we are on it. Id like to mention one thing-While she still does have it, I'm not saying she doesn't, her seventh sense seems to be...Lacking in The Later years. Either its writers getting Lazy, or it's an indication of her fighting Style. but i don't see it being much of a factor.

the sword is as hard as Adamantium and it breaks and her shields look fine (wouldnt you say?)

I could say a lot, but its not school appropriate. :P

On that scan, Im going to call into question the Admantium, cause looking at the Scan, it looks around the time before they "Retconned" Admantium, something along the lines of it not being "high grade" excuse me if im not familiar with the specifics, it has been a while. But if i remember, Back in the Day they kind of Jobbed admantium a lot. and when they realised...ohsnapwhathavewedonetoourindestructiblematerial, they took it all back as "2nd grade Admantium" It explains why in the older days, you have characters like Iron Man(IIRC) Breaking Ultron's Admantium Armor.

all in all, that scan can most definitely be put under the PIS Glass of scrutiny, as we all know admantium is one mean substance that even WWHulk admitted he could not break. Are you claiming Guardian Can take those kind of hits? i doubt it and would need to see that.

of course, i could be Completely Wrong. That IS a thing no matter how much i deny it.

look at the last one shes holding up a plane with one hand effortlessly!

impressive, now try a Warship Breaking Sword.

also, i don't know about "effortlessly" she seemed pretty Flipping Panic'd to me lol.

the capabilities are amazing and she has many forms of detection

Uhh, useful?

Pop! and shes gone

Well that's cool, but an explanation would be great.

The Main Man,

i do believe that title is exclusive to Lobo.

Strength- he is without a doubt the strongest one here

Im not going to argue that point, but My team is fully capable of Dealing with it, Negi is built for Pure and utter agility, Evas whole fighting style has been perfected over thousands of years to fight people with the strength of a little girl, let alone her standard strength. and Rakan....well...hes an idiot.

now the big man might seem slow well i assure you he is not

i don't assume him slow, per se, simply not fast enough to keep up.

he is able to just own Sentry

Few things with those scans

• Sentry appeared to be reluctant if anything.
  • While a great showing for Herc. Sentry tends to job for the Bigger Guys(Hulk) to indicate their speed.
  • Strait line is not exactly how Negi and Eva do it.

pulls a spider man

neat-o

Now Before i give my match ups.

You have 5 seconds, i repeat, 5 seconds to Get past Rakan. Before Both Negi and Eva Activate their Magia Erebea. Remember how i said they have "special traits" within Magia Erebea? Here they are.

Negis "Raisen"

In other words: Lightning Speed combat(Not travel speeds).It does, how ever, have a weakness. But not one that you can exploit unless proven. it is that his lightning speed movement Requires a "Medium" and he generates a spark at his target location, imperceptible to normal people...Except Jack of course. XD

the above scans show it weakness, and it also doubles as how much of a badass Rakan is.

It can also be Layered doubly for a Raised effect called "Perpetual Lightning" form.

why i mention it is because it nullifies the Weakness of the above mentioned. It's only drawback is the time it takes to prepare, which has been Cut to nothing. and eliminates his weakness with "Infighting"

TL;DR-Lightning Speed-Overwhelming Agility, and i haven't even touched on his high powered artillery level spells yet.

Eva

In other words: Ice Man(Girl?)-She is capable of casting any Low-Mid Level Ice magic with out an incantation. added to her healing factor and shes god.

TL;DR-No weakness, Freeze your entire team.

Now time for Pairings! YAY

Negi vs Hercules

Why? because he can take Hercules. Herc demonstrated Great reflexes in that Sentry scan, but as i mentioned, its not real impressive and nothing in it shows me that he can Really Tag a R2 Negi. While i know Negi is fully capable of Putting the beat down on him.

Lightning speed thought process Helps with his ability to access to His Pactio(as per the OP) which allows him to Use the Artifact of any of his Pactio's these include many things-a sword that turns away all magic, a multidimensional cloak, Sun Wukongs Staff, and a mind reading Tome Etc. He can only access one at a time, but My point remains. Herc is never Tagging him, but Negi has all day to Beat him into the Ground.

Rakan Vs Ms Marvel

Why? Because Rakan's Accelerated Reactions(Mentioned above) allows him to Tag her, even if she starts with her travel speed, and his Strength makes her Durability his Baby Momma. while he sits pretty behind his impenetrable Body. Add that to His artifact demonstrated earlier as well, Allows him to conjure any weapon he seems fit.

In this Matchup, Rakan has the ability to Tank and dodge anything MM throws out, whilst he also has the capability of dispatching her in May ways-

Pure Physical Strength

No Caption Provided

Artifact, or just being Jack Rakan.

Eva vs Guardian

umm Gee. how am i going to get by those Shields, they are just so tough an-OH WAIT SHE ALREADY DID THIS.

"depending on your stupidly overblown barriers" SOUND FAMILIAR? also, don't try and escape. its impossible.

No Caption Provided

"continuously Freezes it surroundings."

also, ignore the "only targets puppets", as she is Fully capable of using the spell on normal People, she does it Later if you want to see.

Guardian? I'm sorry was somebody by that name in this match? All i see IS A BIG CANADIAN BABESICLE!(Snap)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: oh shit i totally chose the wrong people for this i assumed they were mid-tier ish not high tier. only one of my guys were high tier. why didnt you tell me. Guardian gets stomped here she doesnt have the reaction time! however i can still win this one! maybe if this one strategy falls then i got nothing. oh btw the pop and shes gone is called her "teleporting trick" there isnt a ton of explanation on it other than she can go fast enough it is assumed she teleported (but its weird since everywhere i go it says the suit only allows her to go Mach 1) again i would have chose people like X-man or at least Cable but i thought they would be to strong!

ok first Guardian will do this

No Caption Provided

stunning your team and allowing Ms.Marvel to speed blitz Rakan.

Herc will then get the jump Negi hopefully putting him down with a couple mace blows (again said to be equal to Mijonir) and then its a three on one even with the amazing Magical spells i know both Guardian and Hercules will be able to break out. and it looks like it takes ms Magic some time to call in the ice allowing Ms.Marvel to jump her easily and distract her long enough for Hercules to beat her

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Funsiized

why didnt you tell me

im sorry, what?

@kidman560 said:

@funsiized: its really hard to use Lyra because shes only been in 87 issues i really dont know but i doubt it since she hulk gave her a run for her money, the best scans i have of her are her punking Ares

Hmm, i want to try something, or more like, somebodies.

Think Guardian, Snowbird, and Lyra

vs

Evangeline(Eva), Negi, and Jack. WARNING: They are pretty big hitters....and close combat is their specialties. Negi is Lightning speed alone. The other two had next to no problem keeping up with him.

You see, lately i have had to use Manga characters that their best feats...are against each other, and i wanted to work on dissecting the separate fights. Whilst showcasing both characters abilities without making the other one look like a chump. Think you can help me with that?

Which reminds me, @dccomicsrule2011 You need to reply to our debate. Or did my Speed really make your head spin that bad? XD

you were most definitely Warned of their Speed, i assumed you were matching them accordingly, guess not.

ok first Guardian will do this

Negi knows shes doing it before she does it Via Nodokas Artifact-

stunning your team and allowing Ms.Marvel to speed blitz Rakan.

It took lightning speed to blitz Rakan, i think shes gonna try and speed blitz him, and end up like this.

Herc will then get the jump Negi hopefully putting him down with a couple mace blows (again said to be equal to Mijonir) and then its a three on one even with the amazing Magical spells i know both Guardian and Hercules will be able to break out. and it looks like it takes ms Magic some time to call in the ice allowing Ms.Marvel to jump her easily and distract her long enough for Hercules to beat her

Negi thinks, Moves and Reacts at Lightning Speed. Hercs not getting him, also, DECOYS.

WUTS GUD?

Added to, while initially the spell cost a mass amount of time to use, Her Magia Erebea allows her to Cast other Magic with no incantation, Easily slowing your team by repeatedly Freezing them solid. Until the incantation is complete. also, she was Reacting to R2 Negi as well sooo...lightning speed reactions. added to her healing Factor, which is massive BTW

so yeah, no.

i will give you one last chance, I fire one of Negis Biggest Magical Spells at you, here's a hint, it's energy, WHO ON YOUR TEAM ABSORBS AND REDIRECTS ENERGY?

Maybe you could..oh i don't know... absorb it, and maybe, just maybe...Fire it back? Nawww...right?..Guys?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidman560

@funsiized: well wait Hercules absorbs energy but doesnt re direct it. umm Guardian doesnt really either oh wait a minute Ms.Marvel oh hell that gives me an idea besides the fact that she could absorb Negis attack. Heathers weapon systems include many forms of Energy which could boost Ms.Marvel up. (also btw its not the speed thing its the Durability and the magic those were left out)

spoilers

No Caption Provided

but imagine if Ms.Marvel was hit with this she would go damn near Binary

No Caption Provided

also as you can clearly see Heathers Arsenal includes an Ultra-sound beam like the one i showed Earlier, or use a flare or both disorienting your team and allowing my two heavy hitters to have a chance. she seems to be able to use these as often as she wants provided they dont get disabled

spoilers

No Caption Provided

btw before you go off as saying her blast wont affect anyone on her team it affected snowbird (granted in the form of sasquatch) but still snowbird is a child of the gods born literally to fight and beat the Great Beasts.

Guardians beams also affect the Great Beasts

as you can see taking on the Great Beasts is a challenge especially because if they arent beaten in 20 minutes they obtain their full power and can not be stopped

again Ms.Marvel absorbing large amounts of Energy increases her speed and strength as well as making her more bloodlusted (only slightly she usually keeps her morals on though)

spoilers

No Caption Provided

but the more energy she absorbs the better off she become

No Caption Provided

as for youre ice spell i think it can be broken out of wouldnt you. especially with absorbed energy. i actually cant remeber what happened here but i believe she was under attack from someone who could control the 4 elements

finally Hercules i havent really seen much that can hurt this guy i mean Hercules has taken on skrull Gods (technically deities but they are the same)

spoilers

No Caption Provided

he has taken blows from Mijonir and was unfazed

No Caption Provided

oh and tell me Sentry was holding back on him right! umm ok this guy was speed blitzed by sentry then gets up acts like nothing happened and then over powers him!

No Caption Provided

and this, this right here means he auto wins nah but he does deserve respect! (this scan contributes little or nothing to the debate like at all)

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

also as you can clearly see Heathers Arsenal includes an Ultra-sound beam like the one i showed Earlier, or use a flare or both disorienting your team and allowing my two heavy hitters to have a chance. she seems to be able to use these as often as she wants provided they dont get disabled

Negi is lightning and looked a nuke point flank in the face. i think a flare isn't really gonna faze him.

Eva's even worse, don't get me started. /drama

again Ms.Marvel absorbing large amounts of Energy increases her speed and strength as well as making her more bloodlusted (only slightly she usually keeps her morals on though)

Im still faster by all accounts. She can be as strong as she want's, with no skill attributed to it shes swinging blindly and isn't going to hit Skilled a martial Artist like Negi and Eva. Especially not with Negis arsenal...

finally Hercules i havent really seen much that can hurt this guy i mean Hercules has taken on skrull Gods (technically deities but they are the same)

No doubt hes a tank...and that's what jack was a well, but see, Negi devised his entire Set to take out tanks. his skills bypass durability and Take you out via a series of Blows. and mountain busting Techs

Also,

btw before you go off as saying her blast wont affect anyone on her team it affected snowbird (granted in the form of sasquatch) but still snowbird is a child of the gods born literally to fight and beat the Great Beasts.

don't shoot beams of high magnitude at me. that is single greatest mistake you can ever do. this is why

Ms Marvel or Heather shoots a Higher powered beam with everything they have behind it!

TL;DR Negi perfected Eva's original idea for Magia erebea, somehting she couldn't even complete over thousands of years.

No Caption Provided

Takes your opponents attack and Translates it into your own.

Negi can take Jacks strength and Make it his won, and Trash Herc with that.

oh and tell me Sentry was holding back on him right! umm ok this guy was speed blitzed by sentry then gets up acts like nothing happened and then over powers him!

he blatantly says "Do you really want me to unleash the strength of a million exploding suns?" meaning he is indeed holding back. Plus, Low blow dude, Low blow.

As for you and my Ice spell

as for youre ice spell i think it can be broken out of wouldnt you. especially with absorbed energy. i actually cant remeber what happened here but i believe she was under attack from someone who could control the 4 elements

To put it in perspective, the Ice can not be "Broken" is it continuously Frozen, in the scan he even says "Wow you even froze the Lava solid" Its not a matter of hear or strength. it's if you can finish her before she locks that incantation. and if your question her ice strength. a Mid level spell of hers was capable of freezing a god Solid.

"i don't care if hes some legendary Demon god or whatever" Is what she may say after she shatters Herc...hmmmm :) and as a Mid level incantation, she can cast that instantly in her Magia Erebea form.

the spell i showed earlier was a HIGH level incantation. and MUCH more efficent.

also btw its not the speed thing its the Durability and the magic those were left out)

hmm, i guess my definition of "Heavy hitters" was to vague, My bad bro.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: no problem now i will really have to get tactical here give me a sec and let me see if i can pull something out of my ass!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?