User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By kidman560

Loki, Superboy, X-man- Kidman560

vs

Conman, Midnighter, Monarch (Captain Atom)- Darkseid1006

Prep time: 1 week

Win by death, Incap, Ko

Standard Gear

battle takes starts at Gotham City rooftop (must stay on Earth though!)

both Pre and Nu 52 feats allowed

all marvel feats allowed!

No Caption Provided

battle begin!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kidman560: yes he can see every posability and knows exactly what plan you will use and all the moves you will make and with the help of john con he can make a strategy to counter it

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: yes he can see every posability and knows exactly what plan you will use and all the moves you will make and with the help of john con he can make a strategy to counter it

ok bro. you want me to start or you?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darkseid1006

@kidman560: Ok so

Midnighter will know exactly what you are going to do and he can run through it in his head over and over and with the help of john con he can come up with a plan in the house of mysteries afterwards "conman" can cast a turnabout curse on the whole of his team (in case you are unaware of this curse it causes all damage inflicted on the person with the turnabout to turn back on the inflictor) and once all this has been accomplished john creates one of his Sigils in Gotham that means once you cross a certain point you will be sent to hell

In the mean while monarch spends his time absorbing energy until all other prep is ready and them he gets briefed on the plan wich will be devised to counter yours by midnighter

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started :)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By oceanmaster21

this is gonna be good

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Ok so

Midnighter will know exactly what you are going to do and he can run through it in his head over and over and with the help of john con he can come up with a plan in the house of mysteries afterwards "conman" can cast a turnabout curse on the whole of his team (in case you are unaware of this curse it causes all damage inflicted on the person with the turnabout to turn back on the inflictor) and once all this has been accomplished john creates one of his Sigils in Gotham that means once you cross a certain point you will be sent to hell

In the mean while monarch spends his time absorbing energy until all other prep is ready and them he gets briefed on the plan wich will be devised to counter yours by midnighter

perfect except

Loki causes havoc to minds greater than Conman and Midnighter combined. im not quite sure Midnighters computer could hold the sheer craziness of Loki.

No Caption Provided

X-man also has time manipulation

he can pull my team out. and Loki with prep will be the best there is.

Not to Mention that Monarch will be owned by X-man

No Caption Provided

he gets into the head of Harvestors mind which he discovers is connected to the Universe.

No Caption Provided

this is the most amazing scan ever. he stops Billions of Gallons of Water

Now Once the Con Man decides to show his pretty face he is going to discover many lokis

all getting ready to attack him. he wont have any idea which one is which and by the time he discovers how Loki will have made a blast strong enough to send Thor, BRB and Thunderstrike away

No Caption Provided

and Superboy is more than capable of stomping on Midnighter.

he can Telekinetic-ally destroy that battle computer of his, he can reverse its wires, short circuit it. unless i am missing something?

so in prep we stalemate since X-man can go into his own pocket dimension (the only reason Ares was able to enter is because Ares exists on every plane!) and John Con can also. Loki can then proceed to destroy the mind of Midnighter. or at least cripple it to keep him from doing analyzing.

then once the battle starts. my team outweighs yours powerwise and therefore we will win there

X-man manifests into the Phoenix force until he burns himself out (he does this by himself!)
X-man manifests into the Phoenix force until he burns himself out (he does this by himself!)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is gonna be good

how many times have i told you

No Caption Provided

we dont use proper english here

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#12  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

you guys are silly.........

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkseid1006

@kidman560: right firstly I doubt even loki has the power to detect someone who is already outside of time and space in the first place let alone reach into there mind and mess him up when he's in the house of mysteries so midnighter can still analyse.

Now no matter how good loki preps for this it will be worthless because I know exactly what you are going to do and by using house of mysteries have forever to counter it to the last punch supes will throw.

Your not taking into account my turnabout curse on all my team so loki finds out that he just got hammered by his own shot.

X-man would get destroyed by monarch he was firing the power of the Big Bang from his hands for crying out loud and on the telepathy subject atom is made of radiation he's already shown to be immune to it even without the monarch armour and without this monarch destroyes X-man.

And lastly superboy gets instantly one shoted by monarch if not then tryin to crush his computer would be trying to crush his brain wich means you crush your own brain.

Ps.even if Monarch could be taken by X-man I still have the hell line/sigle protecting me and once you cross that bang your the devils problem and even if loki's blast didn't attack back to himself say I didn't have the curse john con can't die without the first of the fallen being forced to bring him back to life.

Your move

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006:

right firstly I doubt even loki has the power to detect someone who is already outside of time and space in the first place let alone reach into there mind and mess him up when he's in the house of mysteries so midnighter can still analyse.

is Midnighter going to analyze the new powers loki will have gotten while you are hiding in this house.

Loki can warp reality as shown in the first two scans. and has a bomb that slows down the reactions of your team.

Loki also can absorb the powers of Dormammu

No Caption Provided

as seen here but if you look it seems Loki has gone insane no?

No Caption Provided

no he mastered said power.

So to recap once this weak is up. Loki will have made bombs to slow down everyones reaction times, altered realit when you return, and may or may not have Dormammus powers.

X-man would get destroyed by monarch he was firing the power of the Big Bang from his hands for crying out loud and on the telepathy subject atom is made of radiation he's already shown to be immune to it even without the monarch armour and without this monarch destroyes X-man.

Phoenix Force vs Power of Big Bang? umm Phoenix Force

he has his own pocket dimension. John just has a house in someone elses dimension but Nate actually owns his own dimension outside of time

No Caption Provided

and if you can read here. he can cause Memories to disappear like that time when Midnighter analyzed my team. Remember that? no? oh right it was erased!

No Caption Provided

this is one of his attacks. looks like the sun doesnt it but it's Psionic Energy

No Caption Provided

his TK was enough to destroy a moon accelerating onto Earth. (this requires more effort as the moon was in motion and therefore had more force than if it were standing still!)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: so you still didn't get round the fact that you can't detect me because I am outside of time and space so there will be no mind wipe going on which leaves me with YES midnighter can run through every possibility that could be in a few seconds and knows which one you will choose so Loki powers are already expected and therefore can be countered a long with his bombs they can be stopped.

And one of those uber powerful moon smashing attacks does nothing but screw you up because it hits you in the face and does nothin to me (the curse).

And seeing as you've changed your original prep monarch goes and drains the power of every other superhero in DC so he is massively OP and seeing as you asked this question yourself silver surfer would kill X-man after a hell of a fight and monarch could give surfer a damn good fight and very possible he'd win so that's some proof (the reason I used this is because x-man and surfer are easier to judge being from the same publisher)

I also couldn't help but notice you didn't reply to superboy getting one shotted or killing himself with his TK does this mean that he would get one shotted or kill himself?

So regardless of your great plan it will fall apart in front of you when you realise my team can and will always no what you are planning and beat it

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: and another thing you failed to address what you could do about the hell sigle john made-your teams powerful but there isn't one of them nor all of them powerful enough to even put up a fight to the devil-so I feel this can be another game changing move that you cannot defend against

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560: and another thing you failed to address what you could do about the hell sigle john made-your teams powerful but there isn't one of them nor all of them powerful enough to even put up a fight to the devil-so I feel this can be another game changing move that you cannot defend against

Dormammu... i am just going to leave that part out there. and the fact that Loki could also gather some norn stones. which allowed him to combat and actually fight back the Void

No Caption Provided

if the devil is the worst you can do you really dont know Loki.

No Caption Provided

this guy hurts Surtur when he had the Twilight sword (Surtur is odin level, Surter + Twilight sword= greater than Odin, Thor, Loki, and several other asgardians) no devil can help you here.

and Again X-man can erase all your memories if he wanted to with a weeks prep he can make you forget your birthday.

No Caption Provided

ok he is a master of time. he could pull you into his own dimension, where loki proceeds to bomb the crap out of you making you slower, allowing X-man and Superboy to mop up. Midnighter has already "forgotten" what he analyzed on our team (thanks to Nate) Loki is making your team exceedingly slow. Superboy and Loki both have FTL speeds so Does Nate i believe but hes never had to use it. oh and i forgot

No Caption Provided

Loki can destroy John Cons mind if he needs to. or he can matter manipulate him out of existence like he did to Odin's Father Borr

or he can merely trap John Con as soon as he reappears (loki is immortal he has all the time in the world!)

like he did with Iceman and then Channel that energy that John Con has and use it against your team.

Loki has also trapped and contained Mistress Death before

No Caption Provided

and your going to make a pact with the devil? ok!

have you wondered what Superboy could do with the power of thor? good so have i? which is why Loki is perfect here

No Caption Provided

he quite litterally gave deadpool powers similar to thors. so he can do that for superboy.

all these limitless possibilites with Loki and you are making a pact with the devil? ok!

Loki can litterally empower my team to extreme amounts (i mean by thousands!)

No Caption Provided

can your team really handle an X-man or a Superboy whose power is amped x1000

your team will be obliterated. by the numerous options that Loki has and can use against your team. he will for sure amp up one of my teammates x1000 and for sure make those bombs with that slow reaction times. X-man can for sure mess with your teams memories (and he will) and if we need to do more all of that stuff takes about 2-3 days total. we have 7. if Loki was given infinite prep no one could stop him

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By darkseid1006

@kidman560: Loki has controll of the time stream not outside of it so theres no pulling through because the battle has to start in Gotham you can't attack someone in prep time.

Again I say x-man has no means of finding my team when there outside of time and space so NO MIND WIPE IS POSSIBLE.

I'm just going to tell you that first of the fallen is just below lucifer Morningstar and I think you saying loki could beet him is absolutely ludicrous he could destroy every single member of your team there's no way you can hurt him without all the archangels on your side and that is not happening for someone like loki.

And monarch after absorbing/draining every superhero in DC he can easily compete with x-man.

And once again you completely ignor the curse however powerful loki is and x-man a attack on one of my team would nearly kill you.

So Thor/boy still gets one shotted by monarch and if you mentally attack any of my team whether it be mentally physically or molecularly and loki beets anyone with prep is rubbish only a couple could to be granted and john and mids can due to them having news on everything you will do and having john con to think o ways to counter everything that you will try.

So overall loki gets killed by the devil as I explained before Thor/boy one shot x-man difficult fight but then loses to my team .

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Loki has controll of the time stream not outside of it so theres no pulling through because the battle has to start in Gotham you can't attack someone in prep time.

Again I say x-man has no means of finding my team when there outside of time and space so NO MIND WIPE IS POSSIBLE.

I'm just going to tell you that first of the fallen is just below lucifer Morningstar and I think you saying loki could beet him is absolutely ludicrous he could destroy every single member of your team there's no way you can hurt him without all the archangels on your side and that is not happening for someone like loki.

And monarch after absorbing/draining every superhero in DC he can easily compete with x-man.

And once again you completely ignor the curse however powerful loki is and x-man a attack on one of my team would nearly kill you.

So Thor/boy still gets one shotted by monarch and if you mentally attack any of my team whether it be mentally physically or molecularly and loki beets anyone with prep is rubbish only a couple could to be granted and john and mids can due to them having news on everything you will do and having john con to think o ways to counter everything that you will try.

So overall loki gets killed by the devil as I explained before Thor/boy one shot x-man difficult fight but then loses to my team .

john con beating anyone compared to Luicer Morningstar is complete and total PIS (i have said this to many people who bring this up and not a single person has contradicted me!) just saying . and if Loki Imprisons Mistress death again Loki cant die. and again if John cant remember beating them how will he summon them i am currrently wipping your memories for which you have no defense.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: for the last time you canot find me outside of time and space so you can not reach me inside the house of mysteries plus con midnighter and monarch all have TP resistance in the first place.

And how was it PIS?as I've said john Constantine is nearly unbeatable with prep you really underestimate his magical power and most importantly his mind capabilities I know there is probably no way to convince you that john can beet loki but he really can and if you say john beefing the devil is PIS I can say loki beating other more powerful people that him is also PIS.

And I still don't get a reply to what loki can do to fight the devil in the first place.regardless of what you say the answer is nothing the devil is near archangel level and no asgardian can beat them even if it is loki.

And Thor/boy still gets trashed in one hit by monarch regardless whether he's got Thor enhancement I agree x-man could pose a threat normally but with the curse he will just be attacking himself same with his mental wipe he will be wiping his own mind because whipping a mind counts as a mental attack also when johns mind got whipped the first time it never really worked in the first place and he then used a spell to return his memory so even if you could mind wipe wich wouldn't work uc already told you and if for some mircal it did he would just return it.

So regardless of wether john beating the devil was PIS loki would still have no chance when he faces him.Thor/boy=none factor here because of monarch and john can also create projection circles where once he goes inside he canot be harmed and if need be from here he summons a load of ghosts like he did when he was being attacked and they proceed to kill x-man if for some reason the turnabout fails and a extremely hyped up monarch fails then x-man can do nothing to john and if you remember correctly that caused the universe to blow up while john is safe in his circle and can then zip of to his house while your team is dead along with everything else but john but this would not happen because x-man canot harm my team without killing himself and even that wouldn't kill my team only yours.

Last question do you want to go to votes now or continue this for a bit more?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: for the last time. if you have memories that happened in time and space they can be erased. your one and only argument can not be to hide out in that house. because i can just replicate that. you cant find me in X-man's dimension either. the longer you stay away the more Loki is able to do

And how was it PIS?as I've said john Constantine is nearly unbeatable with prep you really underestimate his magical power and most importantly his mind capabilities I know there is probably no way to convince you that john can beet loki but he really can and if you say john beefing the devil is PIS I can say loki beating other more powerful people that him is also PIS.

and that is incorrect. under no circumstances should John Con be able to mess with a Multiversal threat. i dont care if he had 1000 years prep that is just plain PIS and WIS. that would be like saying Loki was able to beat the Living Tribunal.

And Thor/boy still gets trashed in one hit by monarch regardless whether he's got Thor enhancement I agree x-man could pose a threat normally but with the curse he will just be attacking himself same with his mental wipe he will be wiping his own mind because whipping a mind counts as a mental attack also when johns mind got whipped the first time it never really worked in the first place and he then used a spell to return his memory so even if you could mind wipe wich wouldn't work uc already told you and if for some mircal it did he would just return it.

how would he return it if he doesnt remember how to? also Thor's durability will not be one shot ko'd here by anyone lower than Galactus and monarch is indeed lower than Galactus's.

So regardless of wether john beating the devil was PIS loki would still have no chance when he faces him.Thor/boy=none factor here because of monarch and john can also create projection circles where once he goes inside he canot be harmed and if need be from here he summons a load of ghosts like he did when he was being attacked and they proceed to kill x-man if for some reason the turnabout fails and a extremely hyped up monarch fails then x-man can do nothing to john and if you remember correctly that caused the universe to blow up while john is safe in his circle and can then zip of to his house while your team is dead along with everything else but john but this would not happen because x-man canot harm my team without killing himself and even that wouldn't kill my team only yours.

Loki's magic powers far outweigh anything John has got, especially if you give him time to get his enchanted items. his sword has probability manipulation, his deck of cards can heal any wound. Loki was going toe to toe with Classic Strange. Jon could only get on his knees and bow to Classic Strange

and X-man can indeed harm your team. Loki is a teleporter, whenever X-man needs to attack (he'll mind link us btw) Loki teleports him and Superboy with the powers of thor

he uses Rune Magic (btw thats what puts the "RUNE" in rune king thor) and is able to deceive Heimdall with it!

if you want to open it to votes thats fine but thats your call for this next post!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I'm telling you again by the time you have located my team(after they come out of the HoM)the curse will be in place so there will be no mind wipe going in unless of course you think X-man can do better once he's forgotten everything he ever knew and even if Loki is better prepper your plane is known to my team and has already had a counter stratagie devised so it means nothing.

So John Constantine beating FOTF is PIS and WIS Loki still has no chance against him once he's gone to hell so bye bye most powerful member of your team.

Thor/boy gets completely one one shot KO'ed monarch was able to one shot every superhero on earth including supes wonder woman and all big durability characters (he also on shoted 3 supermen and two Wonder Women so Thor/boy goes down hard)and with all the power of the DC Universe heros he will be virtually unstoppable especially since he can't sustain damage.

And Lokis rune magic means nothing TBH he was beaten by rune king Thor and he would have no chance against FOTF so Loki won't either.

And what I meant by X-man cant harm my team was all damage will be threw back at him and away from my characters and also if you do manage to kill monarch and for some reason getting attacked by a ton load of spirits didn't kill him John is safe inside his circle will the destruction of the universe occurs around him destroying midnighter X-man Thor/boy if he's not already dead and Loki if he somehow manged to face the FOTF and win wich I must say HE CAN'T is also killed in the big blast.

So firstly physical/mental/any form of harm will not effect my team only yours so X-man would end up killing himself or weakening himself so much that monarch shoots him once and he dies.Loki gets demolished by FOTF and the other demons of hell and Thor/boy is one shoted and any plan you make will be expected and dismantled because I already know it.

And I'm ready to go to votes

PS.if you say John will not be able to do anything or that any of my team will be mind wiped I will completely give up and decide this is a pointless argument

Also if it comes of as if I'm being b!tchy I'm not trying to just getting annoyed with saying the same thing over and over

You ready for the votes?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:People still remember me in the battle forums.
cool.
lol
Ill read this and have a vote today
probably

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cast my vote for darkseid his final argument convinced me.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Didn't even know he existed on the vine

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560: Didn't even know he existed on the vine

ouch shoosh he loves to be called Mouse in cheif, Mickey Mouse, Mousezilla, Mousearella, and Mousey

(RPG forum references!)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@kidman560 gets my vote, and here is why, Darkseid1006 did a fair job debating, but I feel he didn't represent his arguments with enough scans as much as he should have. Kidman posted scans supporting his argument, and provided good logic on his points. The decisive factor in the debate that Kidman pointed out is the following quote, which I feel logically debunked Darkseid's argument.

@kidman560 said,

and that is incorrect. under no circumstances should John Con be able to mess with a Multiversal threat. i dont care if he had 1000 years prep that is just plain PIS and WIS. that would be like saying Loki was able to beat the Living Tribunal.

Good job debating though guys!!!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By darkseid1006

@cable_extreme: Fair point but I want to point out that I am on phone so i couldn't use scans don't let this change your mind just pointing it out

IF YOU THINK IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE I WILL POST SCANS TOMMOROW

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XxGin

Con Jobs is to much for beings like Superboy.

Kidman dicided to try and nerf Constantine and start saying his feats are pis instead of putting up a good argument himself.

Darkseid gets my vote.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@darkseid1006 said:

@cable_extreme: Fair point but I want to point out that I am on phone so i couldn't use scans don't let this change your mind just pointing it out

Yes, scans are the decisive factor in CaV debates. And how well you use them.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kidman560
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jokergeist

I vote for...

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Esquire

@darkseid1006 said:

Shouldn't the quality of the debate be more decisive than which pictures you post and when you post them? Just a thought.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@esquire said:

@cable_extreme said:

@darkseid1006 said:

Shouldn't the quality of the debate be more decisive than which pictures you post and when you post them? Just a thought.

What do you base your argument on without scans? Proper use of scans provide a background for the points you choose to make. Yes debating is important, but it is determined by how well your debate correlates with the posted scans. This is my opinion on the matter, and is why I voted as such.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By darkseid1006
THIS IS WHERE MONARCH ONE SHOTS 3 WONDER WOMEN AND 2 SUPERMEN PROVING THOR/BOY WILL BE A NONE FACTOR
THIS IS WHERE MONARCH ONE SHOTS 3 WONDER WOMEN AND 2 SUPERMEN PROVING THOR/BOY WILL BE A NONE FACTOR
No Caption Provided
AGAIN MONARCH ONE SHOTTING A WHOLE ARMY OF SUPERMEN AND CAPTAIN ATOMS AND MORE WITH NEXT TO NO DIFFICULTY
AGAIN MONARCH ONE SHOTTING A WHOLE ARMY OF SUPERMEN AND CAPTAIN ATOMS AND MORE WITH NEXT TO NO DIFFICULTY
No Caption Provided
HERE CONSTANTINE SHOWS HE IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO FIND AND SUMMON PHANTOM STRANGER AGAINST HIS WISHES AND DRAG HIM THROUGH TO HIM THIS SHOWS VERY HIGH LEVELS OF POWER CONSIDERING PHANTOM STRANGER CAN MAKE SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC USERS HUMBLED
HERE CONSTANTINE SHOWS HE IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO FIND AND SUMMON PHANTOM STRANGER AGAINST HIS WISHES AND DRAG HIM THROUGH TO HIM THIS SHOWS VERY HIGH LEVELS OF POWER CONSIDERING PHANTOM STRANGER CAN MAKE SOME OF THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC USERS HUMBLED
HERE THE FOTF ADMITS CONSTANTINE HAS POWER AND ITS TOLD US HE SUFFERED HIS THIRD DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF JOHN CON
HERE THE FOTF ADMITS CONSTANTINE HAS POWER AND ITS TOLD US HE SUFFERED HIS THIRD DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF JOHN CON
HERE JOHN SHOWS HIS PROJECTION CIRCLE THAT WILL PROTECT HIM FROM ANY HARM HE MAY SUSTAIN THE ONLY REASON IT FADED WAS BECAUSE OF A VERY HIGH POWERED BEING INTERFERING LOKI IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH
HERE JOHN SHOWS HIS PROJECTION CIRCLE THAT WILL PROTECT HIM FROM ANY HARM HE MAY SUSTAIN THE ONLY REASON IT FADED WAS BECAUSE OF A VERY HIGH POWERED BEING INTERFERING LOKI IS NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH
THIS IS JOHN SHOWING THE ABILITY TO EXORCISE GHOSTS MAKING THEM ATTACK HIS ATTACKERS
THIS IS JOHN SHOWING THE ABILITY TO EXORCISE GHOSTS MAKING THEM ATTACK HIS ATTACKERS
EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS THAT IT WAS A SH!T PLAN HERE IT STILL PROVES HE CAN MAKE THEM AND WITH ENOUGH TIME HE CAN DEVISE A BETTER PLACE TO HIDE IT AND IT WOULD STILL WORK AND IF NOT HE ALWAYS HAS THE ONE BELOW THIS
EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS THAT IT WAS A SH!T PLAN HERE IT STILL PROVES HE CAN MAKE THEM AND WITH ENOUGH TIME HE CAN DEVISE A BETTER PLACE TO HIDE IT AND IT WOULD STILL WORK AND IF NOT HE ALWAYS HAS THE ONE BELOW THIS
ALTHOUGH THIS ONE SENDS YOU TO HEAVEN OR HELL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE ALREADY GOING IT STILL WINDS UP AS LOKI GOING TO HELL
ALTHOUGH THIS ONE SENDS YOU TO HEAVEN OR HELL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE ALREADY GOING IT STILL WINDS UP AS LOKI GOING TO HELL

@esquire
:
IMO it is but ill post scans anyway just for the people who think its very important
Cable_Extreme here are the scans i cant get the thumb print picks but ill post anyway
@kidman560 might want to check these out to

i think these scans should suffice