• 89 results
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By kidman560

Despero has entered the marvel earth and landed in the city of Chicago (poor guy) the Silver Surfer and Gladiator both feel this surge of power and race to investigate it and destroy it, however there was some failure to communicate and the Surfer and Kallarak view each other as the competition. we now have a 3 way battle with some of the most powerful beings in comics.

Kidman560- Gladiator

No Caption Provided

Oceanmaster21- Despero

No Caption Provided

Cosmicallyaware01- Silver Surfer

No Caption Provided

no bio molecular manipulation... anything else is fair game

Morals off Bloodlusted

win by Death/Incap/KO

battle takes place in abandoned Chicago

150 meters apart

Glads is fully confident btw

No Caption Provided

my first 1 v 1 v 1 CAV i am excited if i missed anything then let me know

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Tag me when finished

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Meh

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Meh

why?

I could see why he would say that. The characters in the battle are really used really often on the vine but I will still be watching closely

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@dondave said:

Meh

why?

I could see why he would say that. The characters in the battle are really used really often on the vine but I will still be watching closely

sure, I can understand that. Kidman and I have been using some variety in our CaV's lately though (wonderman vs thing, colossus vs sasquatch)...........this time we were just inna mood to do high tier cosmics. If people enjoy it, cool. If not, we sure will ;)

@dondave: hopefully we can do something different here that will spark you interest!!!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidman560

@cosmicallyaware1: @oceanmaster21 alright since i have some free time ill do my opening first

Gladiator

the guy with the mohawk (this is what makes him cool)

ok what you have here is your basic superman copy, Super Strength, Super Speed, Enhanced Senses (really enhanced), Laser Beam Eye things (Heat Vision), but with one defining characteristic. Magic doesnt mess with him like it does with Super Man

let the feats commence... since i dont like to tip my hand so early there will be a small amount of feats to get my point across (these will also not be his best feats i like to save those)

Strength

hes able to smack Phoenix Colossus around and lift the Baxter Building.

Durability

this is him taking a point blank Black Bolt whisper and is not KOed in fact hes only shaken a little... the next scan is him just cruising around in a star like its not big deal...

Speed

Blitzes Thor... this is actually a good speed feat for thor also...

he catches a sniper bullet like its nothing and then kills the shooter like its nothing

the last one is a strength, speed, and Heat Vision feat... Reed is cheating btw

Travel Speed

for fun i thought i would post this

Reed says he is flying 100 times the speed of light... now umm thats pretty fast right?

Heat Vision

No Caption Provided

his Heat Vision is much stronger than Supermans as he was able to match Tyrant... (now later him and co. get they're respective butts handed to them but its still impressive)

for those who dont know Tyrant he was powerful enough to beat Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator and i think a few others but beating those 3 at the same time is impressive

this would be Gladiator fighting Hyperion, both moving at nano-second speeds, and beating Hyperion like he was the Houston Texans (football joke) no but seriously Hyperion gets his butt kicked

thats it for now

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560: @oceanmaster21 ok then, I got home earlier than I anticipated and already was able to get my son to bed! So inbetween other Vine stuff..................here is my opener and info (not like Surfer needs it but , just for kicks. BTW kidman....that shot with Reed? You know what that really was and was from? c'mon now.....)

Silver Surfer (Norrin Radd)..... The Herald of Galactus!

No Caption Provided

The Ultimate personification of Power. Surfer probably doesn't need much introduction here, he is pretty well known. But in brief.....Cosmic demi god basically. Seething with the Power Cosmic, the Surfer is truly one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe (below Abstracts and Skyfathers that is!)

here's some quick breakdowns and examples following Kidman's lead

Speed

surfer is very, very fast. amongst raw power...speed is something he is notable for. Like Kidman said, I'm not gonna put everything out there yet, but Surfer has FTL speeds, and excellent combat speeds as well. In these example showings : 1) faster than Quasar 2) travels and scans an entire planet in seconds if not less 3) speedblitzing and dodging an entire armada in space. Saving majority of feats for the battle itself.

Power Cosmic

Surfer's Power Cosmic is very varied. It grants him: enhanced strength, matter manipulation and molecular rearrangement abilities, potent blasting power, mental prowress/resistence, TK, ability to heal others, complete control of himself such as phasing/density control and shapeshifting to a certain degree, extraordinary senses (will go into that in much more detail later), and quite a few others actually. we will also talk about that more later.

Durability

Once again, another thing that Surfer is fairly well known for. He is insanely durable, good luck harming him. seriously, it is very hard to do. That Silver coating has withstood attacks from wolverine's claws, Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, and just about everything else in the galaxy LOL!!! showed here: 1) taking an entire armada's worth of laser fire. no problem. 2) pimp slapped by Galactus? no problem 3) yeah....the sun? 10,000 degrees...ah.........no problem! 4) getting punched by she hulk? what is there a fly in here? No problem....

Versatility

yeah........he really has a wide variety of abilities. showcase a bit of everything here.....well kinda. questions? just ask.....

so, really I don;t see much of an issue here laying the smack down on both Gladiator and Despero. As the OP states Glads and Surfer were to attack Despero at the same time but wil sqaure off first due to a confusion. I feel that Cosmic Awareness will fix that quickly though and these two combatants need to erase the danger of Despero from the Marvel U quickly. He is a plague that needs to be neutralized and with a quickness

Now we have a bloodlusted Surfer comin atcha. Get ready!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 oceanmaster21  Online

@cosmicallyaware1: kidman560 so my scans keep getting eaten frustrating but anyway heres despero powers and abilities.

Astral ProjectionBlast PowerClawsEnergy ManipulationEnhance MutationFlightHealingHeat VisionHypnosisIllusion CastingInvulnerabilityPossessionPsionicReality ManpulationStaminaSuper SpeedSuper StrengthTelekinesisTelepathyUnarmed Combat.

Strenght feats putting down superman and some of dc most powerful heroes by himself.As well as lifting the rock of eternity

No Caption Provided

His Tp is so powerful he made martian get on the ground and druel like a baby I never seen anyone else do that to him before have you ?

and his red eye can teleport anything away he wants he even able to teleport.

and it wont be an easy fight but with his versatility and indurance I can see despero pulling off a win. Im sorry my opening dosent look as good as yours but I had them and the vine ate it I been trying to post for an hour straight so forgive me my fellow viners:)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kidman560

@oceanmaster21: @cosmicallyaware1: theres no doubt that at first glance Gladiator looks to be the weaker one here... dont worry ill fix that

Vs Silver Surfer

im gonna point out the obvious and say

sorry these are out of order but Gladiator already beat the Surfer once and to prove that wasnt a fluke

Gladiator also put down Vulcan like the brat he is... so Galds belongs here and can win against the Surfer... especially since their durability is even, their speed is even, their energy projection is almost even but Surfer does take the edge there (but it doesnt bother Kallarak obviously as he took it point blank from Vulcan) and Gladiator has the easy win in strength

he breaks planets with his fists...

he has broken through Quasars constructs by flexing

and Kallarak smacked Binary around like she was nothing

and given the fact that his heat vision was enough to put Thor down Surfer might want to watch out for that also. Given that Gladiator knows he can beat Surfer his confidence wont diminish nor should it. and to ice it all up

No Caption Provided

takes a point blank blast from Tyrant (keep in mind Stormbreaker did nothing to him and he eventually beats the Surfer also) and Tyrant also gave Galactus a decent fight and fought Thanos pretty decently too

Vs Despero

alot of above feats can be used here... as Gladiator is probably as durable as Despero maybe slight weaker... id put their strength even, but id have to give the edge to Glads in speed... however Despero does have Telepathy no doubt about it... if only Gladiator had resisted telepathy before oh wait

No Caption Provided

now this is him resisting a telepathic assault from Rachel Grey and later he pimp smacks her

No Caption Provided

lol no wait he punches her in straight in the face

like i said hes taken hits from Tyrant so no one shot will do... from any of you guys... Gladiator can hack it whichever way it goes

I just dont see him taking Gladiator down because Glads uses his speed differently instead of charging straight at you (which c'mon Superman is famous for) he uses his speed to go around you before you even know hes there

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560@oceanmaster21 : ahhhhhh kidman, i know glads so well you used all the scans that i expected you to!!! Gladiator is a beast, no doubt. He sure is a force to be reckoned with. It will be a good fight. The surfer is going to take it in the end however. Hmmmm would be nice to just team up on despero, and that is what should really happen to stop the caliber that he is. But I doubt you will let that happen would you? oh no.....we gunna throw down!

first off let's talk about Gladiator's origin real quick:

No Caption Provided

see all them Gladiators flyin around......what?????? see, they are of a race called Strontians. interesting thing about Kallark......

No Caption Provided

is that he was upgraded to be as powerful as he is, and as that is impressive and substantial........he has weaknesses. which Surfer is FULLY AWARE OF AND KNOWS HOW TO EXPLOIT. you know this already.

No Caption Provided

wait what was that?????? did Surfer say " I could fell you easily.... with a specifically tuned burst of radiation!"???? let's see it again...

No Caption Provided

yeah. that happened, there's the whole page. So, Surfer specifically knows how to exactly defeat Gladiator already. And if that's not enough....with Surfer's handy Cosmic Awareness and all, he knows things like this.......

No Caption Provided

wait, who's that you say? why that's another Strontian, like Gladiator, she's actually his cousin! what's Nova doing here?

No Caption Provided

ohhhhhhhhh snap! so what did we learn here? That while Gladiator is a BA, his powers are Psionically driven to a marked degree, and Surfer has established that he has a way to negate them.

Not lookin good for Gladiator right now. So let's talk about how this is really gonna play out.

Surfer VS. Gladiator

Intitially there will be speedblitzing and exchanging of blows. This will go back and forth for quite some time and will be quite the battle! Gladiator vision blast, surfer cosmic power blasts sure. Then it's gonna get serious. Surfer will realize that he has a decent for here, but more importantly.....that he needs to dispatch this fool and deal with Despero. Now we have already established that he knows how to take Gladiator out. Don't bother refuting it! it's right there! it's out there kidman! So he's gonna do some speedblitzing to disorientate Kallark first:

No Caption Provided

speedblitzing him through the sun and back should shake Kallark up enough (yes, it is totally within Bloodlust range...morals are on because Surfer knows this will not kill Gladiator. crap...well, it might.....can he survive a sun trip? kidding! i know he can, lol!!!!) to do this....

No Caption Provided

hit him with the wavelength blast that he needs to take Gladiator out of the fight. Now that person that hit him (i planned these scans this way BTW....) is DESPERO!!!!!! time to face him!!!!

but i'm not ready for that yet ( well not right this second).....plus i need a snack , then bed. Oceanmaster bud....get ready....comin atchu first thing tomorrow!!!! Kidman.......just stop dude. i whopped you but good on that one! plus i got more cuz i know ur silly and will keep comin. but for real, why should you? i already hit you with the effectiveness........lay down brah, lay down........

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560@oceanmaster21: Soo, sorry for taking so long but here is my answer to Despero and the guess? see what oceanmaster and you kidman reply......

Surfer VS. Despero

So, first off think it's relevant to say Surfer and Gladiator fight had been taken to space, so idk if despero can survive in space...probably but in my last scan i insinuated that he traveled to space to face surfer. i retract that as he has never exhibited much that would support him getting up there on his own. Let's say that Surfer heads back planetside to face him.

Now Despero is one tough customer, having faced the JLA by himself, and taken on it's heaviest hitters (along with JSA members)

so needless to say he's one tough hombre.

Surfer engages him and gets beaten on pretty good for a bit. Surfer realizes that he cannot harm despero by conventional means (pure physical force) so Surfer resorts to intense energy output attacks and hit n run speedblitz tactics

As Surfer sees Despero's durability levels, Despero hits Surfer with the metal barrage and TP attacks. Surfer reels from the potency of them but is no stranger to this type of attack. Seeing Surfer's resistance Despero makes a fatal flaw............he attacks surfer's psyche on the astral plane, where surfer happens to be the strongest. Despero doesn't stand a chance

No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 oceanmaster21  Online

@cosmicallyaware1: @kidman560.

Ok So Despero vs silver surfer and Gladiator.

Well first off physically they wont be able to hurt despero as stated before he has taking on.

• Powergirl
  • Superman
  • Captain Atom
  • Green Lantern hal jordan
  • Green lantern Alan Scott
  • Hourman
  • he took on two flashes
  • Flash(Wally West)
  • Jay Garrick
  • Green Arrow
  • Wildcat
  • Shazam
  • Firestorm
  • Plastic Man
  • Hawkman

ok them trying to do a speed blitzs or any attack physically will fail seeing as how the people he taken down were all on gladiator and surfer level as far as speed and strength if not greater strength.Now iknow kidman posted a scan of gladiator resisting tp but my question how strong was that tp some telepaths are more powerful than others and I am sure despero can mind control gladiator seeing as how despero made martian druel like a baby and beaten him like 6 or several times and has even mind controlled him as well as mind controlled other powerful beings such as superman batman aquaman flash red tornado martian manhunter green lantern and others and some of them have great tp resisting and despero still controlled them so I don't see gladiator being a problem

Now Silver surfer is powerful but despero can cause illusions and all sorts of things to distract him and since more and likely despero will take over gladiator mind making him fight em so then its 2 vs 1 instead of 1 vs 1 vs 1 and with both of them working together surfer will fall.And Matter of fact I haven't seen surfer tp do anything to put him above martian manhunter and despero beat him with ease so despero could just mind control both of them and make them kill each other then he attacks the winner unless you can show me surfer tp being above martian manhunters

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@oceanmaster21: oh I have some goodies for youbuddy. Got showing of manhunter.... owning despero like he owed him money. Will post it for youtomorrow.

Surfer unparralelled in astral plane.....and not even likes of mephisto could take him out there.

Supergirl beat despero before and destroyed his body....he then drifted aimlessly on psychic/astral plane till virtue and vice (you showed scans from it) when he had to possess luthor's body to gain access to physical plane again. He had good physical showing there but clearly as you even have shown, he was beaten by johnny sorrows gaze (when alan and kyle had him contained).

So....cant post scans, on phone but will put up as soon as can.

Ur beat homeslice.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online

@cosmicallyaware1: im not beat ok so supergirl did that once ok she got luck he took on all of those guys. and martian has only beaten him twice vs all the other times and even if his tp wont work on surfer it will work on gladiator so surfer will still be facing 2 vs 1 situation insead of 1 vs 1 vs 1

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kidman560

@oceanmaster21: @cosmicallyaware1: lol bro im gonna eat your post up

Surfer

Gladiator is that he was upgraded to be as powerful as he is, and as that is impressive and substantial........he has weaknesses. which Surfer is FULLY AWARE OF AND KNOWS HOW TO EXPLOIT. you know this already.

Thats interesting... in many ways

1. that is literally the only time Gladiator has been shown to have a "radiation" weakness. what does this attack look like? how come he hasnt used this before?

2.how come this is the only time it has ever been brought up in the history of Gladiator in comic books (your looking a the Surfer bluffing here bro or bad writing)

3. how come this hasnt been described only that he says "he can do it" well Adam Warlock said Thor was one of the Strongest beings in the Universe so and i say Vision is super powerful... doesnt mean that he is.

Since Surfer has never used this attack nor is there any proof that i can be done id say theres no validity to that scan... at all

ohhhhhhhhh snap! so what did we learn here? That while Gladiator is a BA, his powers are Psionically driven to a marked degree, and Surfer has established that he has a way to negate them.

Not lookin good for Gladiator right now. So let's talk about how this is really gonna play out.

funny thing bout them helmets they are fickle

where was this helmet dampening his powers here... see what i mean... and Surfer doesnt have Psionic Dampening as his powers... youll just have to make do with the other 50 powers he has

speedblitzing him through the sun and back should shake Kallark up enough (yes, it is totally within Bloodlust range...morals are on because Surfer knows this will not kill Gladiator. crap...well, it might.....can he survive a sun trip? kidding! i know he can, lol!!!!) to do this....

yeah he cruises through stars... so your plan is to immediately go up close with Gladiator who is much stronger than the Surfer... and your going to try to physically overpower him... am i getting this right? and your ace in the hole is an attack that we have no confirmation on whether or not it exists? did i miss anything else there?

Summary

the only proof we have of this "radiation weakness" is Surfer saying so... never shown it, never used it, never brought up again ever...

your plan is to physically overpower a guy who is stronger that you and has matched Tyrants energy power levels (keep in mind Tyrant was able to actually challenge Thanos and Galactus)

I fail to see the Brilliance of this Plan.

Despero Time

Now Silver surfer is powerful but despero can cause illusions and all sorts of things to distract him and since more and likely despero will take over gladiator mind making him fight em

And Matter of fact I haven't seen surfer tp do anything to put him above martian manhunter and despero beat him with ease so despero could just mind control both of them and make them kill each other then he attacks the winner unless you can show me surfer tp being above martian manhunters

firs off Rachel Grey is a host to the Phoenix force, Omega Level Telepath all that stuff... Despero cant really TP him i mean his Mental Resilance is strong and hes blood lusted and Confident here

now you put me in a heck of a position here but i am forced to point out that Surfers TP resistance was able to break free of Moondragon with the Mind Gem. TP wont work on either of us

now what is Despero's Energy resistance like because Gladiators Heat Vision was able to match a guy whos Energy blasts took the Surfer out like a little brat? his heat vision is much stronger than Martian Manhunters or Super Mans.

Now Let me tell you the difference between a Gladiator speed blitz and a Super Man speed Blitz.

A Super Man speed blitz is Supes charging right at the guy (which usually results in him getting battered away like a child)

Gladiators speed blitz is different... he does it with intelligence (allow me to demonstrate) instead of continuously charging straight for you Gladiator does something like this

No Caption Provided

lol IRS joke see after he knocks thor for a loop instead of charging straight at him, which face it is something Super Man would do, Gladiator is smart and goes around him...

so how intelligently does Despero fight? is he smart enough to figure out that Gladiator will be hitting him from every which direction with the Occasional Energy Blast that is extremely powerful? because in the scans you presented i will list (in order from greatest stupidity to least)

1. Wally (theres no way he was going as fast as he can)

2. Superman (all that guy did was charge at Despero, like he doesnt have any other powers)

3. Green Lantern (for letting himself get knocked out by Batman)

4. Captain Marvel (i was generous on him because hes a kid... again he seemed to forget he had other powers besides strength)

5. Martian Manhunter

you see where i am going here... those scans dont seem like Super Man, MM, Hal, and Wally are even moving close to their max speed that they can (probably in large part due to the fact a bunch of other people were in the way) all that Really shows is that Gladiator is just going to have to hit him a bunch of times

since its been shown that Gladiator can fight at high speeds and his fists have been shown to break planets (which is something im not sure Super Man has done yet... i think the best hes done is break Moons) Gladiator hits harder than Super Man does as well

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagtagtagtag!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: nice, just the kind of quality debating I expected from you brah! Now I know this will be interesting, lol oceanmaster doesn't know what he is in for with the two of us!!! will have response up as soon a s possible......

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kidman560
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: @cosmicallyaware1: crap my images disappeared hold off countering until I fix this pls and all my quotes and everything are gone... dammit

they were just there a little while ago!!! WTF????

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: lol I don't know but I can't do it from where I am at... at school my comp can't get to the internet. (but my tablet can for some reason)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 oceanmaster21  Online

@cosmicallyaware1: what do you mean I don't know what I am in for with the two of you lol are you trying to double team me lol bros will be bros. Im not scared im oceanmaster21 I fear noting lol great post tho ill wait for you to post then I respond to you and kidman

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @oceanmaster21: i aint double teaming with no one... ya'll both going down at the same time... lol if we dont call it here ill probably incorporate howGladiator will hardly appear to be the biggest threat here (btw i fixed my post)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I was in this :(

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kidman560
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: im not beat ok so supergirl did that once ok she got luck he took on all of those guys. and martian has only beaten him twice vs all the other times and even if his tp wont work on surfer it will work on gladiator so surfer will still be facing 2 vs 1 situation insead of 1 vs 1 vs 1

yeah, here's some of the stuff i was talkin about.....

despero getting owned by manhunter

supergirl takin him out...........

lanterns defeating him via sorrow in virtue and vice

and i have some material of mephisto vs surfer that i need to scan in but here is one at least

here is a good one (it's from a what if? though and therefore not cannon but damn I love it.....)

No Caption Provided

@kidman560: i'll get atcha in a bit bro....

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 oceanmaster21  Online

@kidman560: no let him respond im still at school but I will respond as soon as I can

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: thanks for informing us now please delete your comment. you arent really supposed to interfere in CaVs

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: thanks for informing us now please delete your comment. you arent really supposed to interfere in CaVs

i missed it, what did he post?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: imma post the Jeopardy theme song here (lol) ill be out almost all of Saturday and maybe Sunday

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online

@cosmicallyaware1: Those scans you posted are new 52 when im using pre 52 despero but its ok versions were specified specificly but im using pre 52.

Now surfer vs mephisto is not cannon lol

so supergirl might have gotten some good hits in but despero still played a mind game with her which he will be doing in this fight remember everyone is full power right so despero full power going all out yea someone mind is getting screwed up.Now iknow you and kidman gonna bring up surfer cosmic awareness well despero only weakness is his pride and arrogants so idk what surfer plans to do with that.

kidman560 Ok so regardless of any of what you were saying those were some high feats for despero taking on that many guys is pretty high feat.2 Yea Gladiator has destroyed planets ok green lanterns have also destroyed planets as well as superman who even sneezed a solar system away.3 those guys did as much as they can do despero is a team buster like darkseid thanos, gladiator is not all that faster nor stronger than that list of heroes despero beat and gladiator is not as smart as some of those heroes as well and if you think about the way gladiator fights hes going to rush in just like you say superman and the rest of those guys did and hes gonna end up on the floor just like they all did.Again it wont get that far you said he resisted tp but who was the telepath that matters a lot and I wouldn't put surfer tp being that much higher than martians so unless you show me some good cannon scans of surfer doing so im still believing that despero gonna mind control both of them make them fight each other and then just kills the remainder of that fight.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kidman560

@cosmicallyaware1: @oceanmaster21:

Yea Gladiator has destroyed planets ok green lanterns have also destroyed planets as well as superman who even sneezed a solar system away

1. GLs have never done it with pure strength

2. Superman has not destroyed planets with his fists either... and that sneezing was Silver Age Supes and has been retconned plenty of times over

those guys did as much as they can do despero is a team buster like darkseid thanos, gladiator is not all that faster nor stronger than that list of heroes despero beat and gladiator is not as smart as some of those heroes as well and if you think about the way gladiator fights hes going to rush in just like you say superman and the rest of those guys did and hes gonna end up on the floor just like they all did

the only person there that Gladiator is not faster than is Flash (Wally) Gladiator also has a much higher durability being able to take a blast from Tyrant (who again fought thanos lets observe)

now focus on what Tyrants eye beams did to Thanos

now ive already shown that Gladiator was able to match him energy wise

first Gladiator matches the energy (which took Thanos off his feet) than he isnt even KO'ed by the energy after he takes a direct hit. now id say Despero is very much under Tyrant in terms of Physical and Energy attacks.

Again it wont get that far you said he resisted tp but who was the telepath that matters a lot and I wouldn't put surfer tp being that much higher than martians so unless you show me some good cannon scans of surfer doing so im still believing that despero gonna mind control both of them make them fight each other and then just kills the remainder of that fight

ok i showed he resisted it from Rachel Grey this was during the starjammers story line also so i believe she had a fraction of the Phoenix force also...

@cosmicallyaware1 i think your up

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@wardemon32: not sure you are very familiar with kidman ir oceanmaster but we (you and I) just met through this thread so (not to be rude or anything) please limit your posting in our cav until voting tag please.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: k. Let me get my son to bed snd then it's on brah.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cosmicallyaware1:

What? You mean me bumping the thread so Oceanmaster can reply since we went two days on comicvine without replying? I don't see how thats a problem but okay

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560@oceanmaster21: well then, looks like it is my turn to reply huh? well then, OK!!! I will say that I am having a tough time lately with my response times, I will work on improving that (dang real world....)

so, first let's address Gladiator's durability Kidman.

if he has such high durability levels (which he generally does) then why is it that he gets felled by typical laser fire, taken down by a deck of Gambit charged kinetic energy cards (well then have fun with Surfer's Power Cosmic blasts) has been punctured and ran through (War of Kings and he was BLOODLUSTED ultimate high confidence), and Wolverine's claws have punched hole in his hide (which BTW cannot do to Surfer's shell)? Let me show you couple of those real quick....

No Caption Provided

oh wait..............has that happened to Surfer? Nope..................

and what about this like I mentioned when he was bloodlusted? Straight got ran through brah....looks like he was full confidence here

So I'm saying that Surfer's durability has had higher showings that Gladiator's at this point. Here he tanks a planet busting blast from Michael Korvac whom possesses Power Cosmic in greater proportion than the Surfer. Tanks. Planet busting. Blast. And sure Gladiator has flown through a star (i know the scan, i've used it before too and have the issue) but Surfer can withstand thousands of Suns.

No Caption Provided

Surfer has shown regen capabilities when injured whereas Gladiator has not, which one ups him really in this aspect.

No Caption Provided

i think you stated something about Gladiator being stronger than Surfer, which is true. However Surfer's resistance to physical blows is well established and don't feel that all of Gladiator's strength is gonna do him a dang bit of good here really..............i mean c'mon Surfer gets pimp smacked around by the big G and isn't harmed. Glads isn't in that strength class

and Glads blasts against Tyrant didn't harm him dude, nothin did. But Glads did tax out his eye beams against the Hulk (whom Surfer was able to drain off of energy BTW)

No Caption Provided

so let's be real here. and did you also state that Gladiator is faster than Surfer? No you wouldn't do that, you know better.

as far as his confidence level. You know that scan you posted with reed before. When reed discovered Glad's powers were psionically empowered, he used that device to rattle him which let sue easily KO him, which is also happened when Nova took out Xenith (Strontian).

You also mentioned something about Glads whopping Nova. That wasn't Rich as Nova Prime there, the Nova Prime had been shifted when Rich was holding the Quantum Bands and that Shiar guy was deputized as Nova Prime for a few issues (i'll pull up all the scans to use if you refute this but if you do the research you will see the truth in that). The guy was a noob and had no idea of his capabilities.

couple other things:

If Glads was so physically strong and unbeatable then why this:

No Caption Provided

his superior strength? looks like he was struggling with Black Bolt here and had to have help to defeat him. Actually that wasn;t the first time that Black Bolt got the better of him but at least the first time around BB used his voice. The WOK showing is just........sad.

Oh, and that "glads radiation weakness" you dismissed so easily before, and asked why hasn't it been used or brought up? Well first in scan previously I proved that Kallarks powers had been Augmented by the "Gladiator process" and looked like energy and/or radiation possibly? So that has been established, now probably it was realized due to Surfer's extremely hightened senses and cosmic awareness (don't make me show a ton of showings for that, you are knowledgeable enough) and the fact that they have been mostly allies, it was never brought up. simple as that.

What's to say that Surfer can't simply drain him of that and take him down? seems plausible enough to me.

But regardless, I just don't see Glads being able to KO Surfer....and Surfer has the advantage in speed, energy projection/output, and Durability. Good thing you put a cap on the molecular manipulation, that would have sealed all the more quicker and you know it.

this is how Glads is looking after the Surfer matchup......

No Caption Provided

and gimme a bit to get at oceanmaster's despero, that one's a bit tougher.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Gladiator just get stabbed in the arse?