#1 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Jwalser3

Indiecomicsftw

• No Prep
  • Smiley Gear: Helm, Wrist Blades, Cloak Device, Smart Disc, Combi Blade, Plasma Caster.
  • Angel Gear: Steel Stakes, Spring Loaded Steel Stakes, Steel Long Sword.
  • Death or KO.
  • 200 feet in the city street with cars, benches, ect at night.

#2 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3

From the outset you advantage will be range. You have a Caster and Smart Disc. However I am confident Angel can dodge both and close the distance. Angel is wicked fast like all Vampires.

1) Angel with his back turn catches a Crossbow Bolt after it was fired, less than 15 feet away.

2) Angel again dodges Crossbow Bolt aimed at his head and then dodges the bullets of multiple shooters, then blitzes them before they can fir again.

3) Faith from 10 feet distance fires a bullet propelled stake gun that Angel dodges easy after it was fired.

4) Spike proves how good Vampire reaction is. Illyria slows time to a crawl where things falling from gravity stand still. Yet Spike was still able to see her move as a blur.

5) This Vampire turns into a blur and takes out 3 cops before they can fire a single shot.

6) Spike becomes a blur to cut off this chick with a head start.

In short, Angel is very fast as a Vampire. One of the reason humans stand no chance against him. Only other Vampires, Slayers, or Demons who all have super human stats.

Another huge factor is Smiley, like all predators, is used to targeting foes with heat. Predators have different vision modes, however Angel is a dead body and has no heart beat. He is not being tracked by Heat (Predator 1 and 2 Movies) nor being tracked by Heart Beats (Predators) at all. Smiley can certainly still fight a cold foe like Predator 1 Pred did with Mud Cover Arnold. But the lack of any heat or heart beat should make where Angel can still hide or take cover without being easily found or tracked. It will make targeting him harder.

Add to that Angel can and does throw Stakes (in this case his steel ones) with great Accuracy.

I seen him carry as many as 6 before. So throwing 2 or 3 to throw Predator further off his aim and game will help Angel close distance. He can find any piece of metal or wood lying around from Plasma Casts that miss him, but hit surrounding things, to use as projectiles.

Add in Speed, unable to easily track him, and projectile throwing leads me to believe Smiley will not casually blow angel away. Once in close combat I think Angel stats and skill will carry the day.

#3 Edited by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Sorry for the wait, let's get this thing rolling!

From the outset you advantage will be range. You have a Caster and Smart Disc. However I am confident Angel can dodge both and close the distance. Angel is wicked fast like all Vampires.

They're all impressive.

One thing about the Plasma caster is that it has a targeting system. Angel may be able to dodge a minuscule about. But he's going to get hit, and he's always going to be locked on. In this scan you can see a plasma caster firing off multiple rounds and accurately hitting multiple targets.

Also, the shots have a small splash damage to the as well. So it'd be like dodging grenades.

Getting hit with a plasma cannon is going to do some serious damage as well. They've been shown to...

• Leave large holes in the chest
  • Sever limbs
  • Vaporize two people in one shot
  • Take down Helicopters
  • And when charged up, take down a small space craft

So Smiley is backing some serious fire power in this battle. Hell, even the smart disc could one shot Angel if the moment comes.

Now I'm sure you're thinking that's crazy. "How could the smart disc one-shot Angel?"

Here is how:

Here it is cutting a human in half

The smart disc has computer-controlled gyros guarantee that the Smart-Disc returns to its wielder when thrown and also give the weapon a degree of auto-guidance, allowing it to alter its course in mid-air and follow a moving target if necessary. It's explained in this video.

So at a distance, the Predator has an advantage easily.

Another huge factor is Smiley, like all predators, is used to targeting foes with heat. Predators have different vision modes, however Angel is a dead body and has no heart beat. He is not being tracked by Heat (Predator 1 and 2 Movies) nor being tracked by Heart Beats (Predators) at all. Smiley can certainly still fight a cold foe like Predator 1 Pred did with Mud Cover Arnold. But the lack of any heat or heart beat should make where Angel can still hide or take cover without being easily found or tracked. It will make targeting him harder.

While this is a very good point, like you said in the bold a Predator has already face a foe that he can't see. Plus, the mask has various, at least several different optical views.One of which(this might be a stretch) was a clear human eye view, scene in avp2010. There has to be at least one that would detect Angel. Or he could straight up take off the mask if it proves to be a huge issue.

So seeing him shouldn't be a hold back.

Add to that Angel can and does throw Stakes (in this case his steel ones) with great Accuracy.

Really, I can see Smiley dodging them rather easily. Even if one does hit him he can handle it.

The creature holding the spead seemed to side-step the bullets easily.Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

- Predator: Cold War

Then of course, the various bullet dodging feats

1.) Dodging Tommy Gun fire

2-3.) Dodges machine gun fire and a rocket

4.) "30 rounds, and not a single hit"

5-6.) Out running gun fire

So really, Angel will be at bay for some time. With two projectiles that can target/ track their prey. Add in some killer reflexes and you've got your some a problem. Haha.

#4 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

Sorry for the wait, let's get this thing rolling!

Yeah!

They're all impressive.

One thing about the Plasma caster is that it has a targeting system. Angel may be able to dodge a minuscule about. But he's going to get hit, and he's always going to be locked on. In this scan you can see a plasma caster firing off multiple rounds and accurately hitting multiple targets.

Also, the shots have a small splash damage to the as well. So it'd be like dodging grenades.

Getting hit with a plasma cannon is going to do some serious damage as well. They've been shown to...

• Leave large holes in the chest
  • Sever limbs
  • Vaporize two people in one shot
  • Take down Helicopters
  • And when charged up, take down a small space craft

So Smiley is backing some serious fire power in this battle. Hell, even the smart disc could one shot Angel if the moment comes.

Now I'm sure you're thinking that's crazy. "How could the smart disc one-shot Angel?"

Here is how:

The smart disc has computer-controlled gyros guarantee that the Smart-Disc returns to its wielder when thrown and also give the weapon a degree of auto-guidance, allowing it to alter its course in mid-air and follow a moving target if necessary. It's explained in this video.

So at a distance, the Predator has an advantage easily.

Like I said the Distance is a advantage for ya at first. Luckily there is cover and like Predator 1, Predator 2, and Predators all shown time and again that no body temperature throws off a Predator for a half a minuet to a full minuet. its happen every time.They simply are too use to Humans with Body heat. It will throw Predator off and he will be force to switch vision modes. All this is precius time for Angel to close in on him with that Vamp Speed.

1) From a full room distance away, Blurs and pins these 2 humans to a wall.

2) This Vampire with its super speed is running for its life. Yet Angel who started far away easily catches up so fast that the Vampire was surprised and could not react.

This will close the distance so fast. Add in the Stake Throwing at the chest for added chaos, Angel will close in fast. Once in Close Combat, this becomes Angel's game.

While this is a very good point, like you said in the bold a Predator has already face a foe that he can't see. Plus, the mask has various, at least several different optical views.One of which(this might be a stretch) was a clear human eye view, scene in avp2010. There has to be at least one that would detect Angel. Or he could straight up take off the mask if it proves to be a huge issue.

So seeing him shouldn't be a hold back.

It will not be a deciding factor, only help buy Angel time to close in.

Really, I can see Smiley dodging them rather easily. Even if one does hit him he can handle it.

1.) Dodging Tommy Gun fire

2-3.) Dodges machine gun fire and a rocket

4.) "30 rounds, and not a single hit"

5-6.) Out running gun fire

So really, Angel will be at bay for some time. With two projectiles that can target/ track their prey. Add in some killer reflexes and you've got your some a problem. Haha.

The point is simply to keep the Predator off balance. I shown twice the super speed of Angel and he will close in fast with the added help of throwing off Preds sight (He will need to surf modes) and launching Stakes as a counter attack.

Once in combat angel will have a very good chance. The strength of Angel while may not overpower Pred at all, it is easily Preds equal.

1) Cuts almost this whole large demon in half with a single blow.

2) Kicks this resurrected cops head off with a kick.

3) Kicks this reinforced door to splinters.

4) kicks this punching bag so hard that the chain snaps, and it flies to the other side of the room.

5) Kicks another door to splinters and then puts his fist through another demons chest.

6) Plows through a Double Wooden to splinters.

7) Slams these guys with enough force to shatter the concrete wall.

8) Smashes a solid stone sculpture to pieces with his fist.

9) Breaks another Vampires arm with one hand.

10-11) Has 4 Vampires dog pile him, he throws them all off and into the walls.

The real kick will be Angels skill and Durability. Angel will tank attacks easier than Pred from what I seen of Movies and Comics. Pred can and has tanked a Bazooka, also missile, but also been harmed by humans with club like weapons, shotguns, ect. It does not kill Predator, but definitely takes it's tool. If Angel can do this to this super sized Demon.

He can easily take Pred out with a swing.

Add in the 200+ years of skill Angel has, as well his daily battles with Demons, Vampires, and the occasional God, I think Angel will mince the Pred.

#5 Posted by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Oh boy.

Like I said the Distance is a advantage for ya at first. Luckily there is cover and like Predator 1, Predator 2, and Predators all shown time and again that no body temperature throws off a Predator for a half a minuet to a full minuet. its happen every time.They simply are too use to Humans with Body heat. It will throw Predator off and he will be force to switch vision modes. All this is precius time for Angel to close in on him with that Vamp Speed.

Smiley isn't going to stand there and flip threw them slowly. Again, just taking off the mask would help as well. If it's that big of a problem.

1) From a full room distance away, Blurs and pins these 2 humans to a wall.

2) This Vampire with its super speed is running for its life. Yet Angel who started far away easily catches up so fast that the Vampire was surprised and could not react.

This will close the distance so fast. Add in the Stake Throwing at the chest for added chaos, Angel will close in fast. Once in Close Combat, this becomes Angel's game.

Thing is. Predators have shown speeds that make them look like blurs and unregisterable to the human eye as well.

As he did, the ruined door slammed open, and there were those things. Buyanov moaned.

"Devil!" Anatoli said.

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream.

. . .

One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head.

- Cold War

So really I'd say they're on the same speed/reaction speed level.

As for your strength feats. Predators are some tough cookies.

Tossing around a Bison
Reacting to two xenos sneaking up on him and knocking them both back with one swing
Spine rippin
Breaking threw a stone wall/ ripping threw a steel door

Strength wise, Predator has this. "Forced open a parking garage door with his bare hands (overcoming the motor)"So?Scarface was able to overcome the locking mechanism of maximum security gate (1:45 and 4:25)

At 1:51 the Predator is strong enough to stab through stone

So it's a mixed bag IMHO.

I'll post some Smiley combat feats when I can.

#6 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks pretty good

#7 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: I will wait to after you post your combat feats and go ahead on mine.

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: So sorry I forgot! I've been super busy with work and school, and I've only have made small posts online. I'll close my argument up tonight.

#10 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Alright, let's finish this up.

Smiley combat feats

Taking on combat synthetics, chopping one in half and anothers arm off
Easily throwing a synthetic. I don't have the quote, but in Aliens: Earth Hive it took 11 marines to take one down. Smiley easily sends one flying 10 feet

Taking down Xenomorphs
Utilizing both melee and range weapons at the same time

Knocking down 2 Xenos after they try blitzing him from behind

Defeats a Xeno Queen in h2h

He can easily take Pred out with a swing.

I've already have down scans of the smart disc and plasma caster taking people out in one shot. Plus Smiley can cut people in half just as easily.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Well there is no denying Smiley Skill as a warrior and hunter. However I think he may met his match in Angel.

There was this time when Angel faces a Dragon, and a powerful Demon who wants to keep Angel from attacking the Dragon. Angel does his best against the Dragon while handling this immortal demon of clear super human stats.

Angel with no weapon, takes on 3 Super powerful beings of Magic. He not only survives with skill alone, but holds his own and ends the Lava beings existence in the process. Great showings of skill, agility, and tactics.

This is the major fight between Angel and Alexia. Alexia who is the Watcher's greatest field agent. Armed with Magic to giver her Slayer Stats and Anti Vampire Weapons. best part is angel was force to fight some Demons first before fighting Alexia. Angel pretty much disarms her of some of her best toys and then takes off to figure out who she is.

Angel faces Hamilton with all the powers of Wolfram and Hart pouring into his being. Angel impressively survives the beating of this guy and eventually takes him out when angered enough to kill by draining his unholy power which was in his blood. This is a useful tactic vs any foe as well. See how well they can perform with there blood drain in a heavy dose.

Here Angel with only a Stake on him takes out a chunk of a Vampire Army that work for a third world dictator.

Angel easily outdoes Xin. A ancient vampire of Chinese Martial Arts. Angel even fooled him by playing dumb to find out if he was the real Xin by blitzing him on the table.

Angel fights a large group of baby Lamia demons in a small room. Each demon is capable of tearing a human limb from limb. Angel easily disposes of them and then takes on the grizzly bear like Lamia Queen with a single move while ignoring its monstrous chomp on his soldiers.

I am confident Angel skill combine with his experience against a variety of power houses is more than enough to out do the fame Smiley in Combat. The biggest advantage for Angel here is the fact Smiley can only kill Angel with Decapitation or total Dismemberment. Angel will be ignoring the majority of stabs and blows dealt to him while only focusing on blocking the worst attack and dealing his own.

Im ready for votes when you are. GG.

#14 Posted by jwalser3 (5182 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'm ready to open votes. Good game my friend and glad to see you back in the game. Not my best battle IMO.

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@cadencev2: I'm ready to open votes. Good game my friend and glad to see you back in the game. Not my best battle IMO.

You did well enough with less scans. That is much harder.