#5  Edited By Sy8000
Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@highaccuser: sorry about that. Could you go first? I am not the best with beginning debates.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser: sorry about that. Could you go first? I am not the best with beginning debates.

I guess I could, it's just that the only arc with Crimson avenger I read was stealing Thunder and she didn't do that much in it.

Anyway, I'll post tomorrow.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that the moment he felt the boomerang touch his skin.
Takes down a clone of Jay Garrick after it takes down

@joeagentofhand1: Alright.

Now I'm gonna go straight into countering your team seeing as the rouges are very well known. And you've shown knowledge of them yourself.

Countering your team//Stargirl

Stargirl is probably your teams biggest deal power wise. That said, she lacks superhuman reaction so Boomerang should be able to blitz her early in the fight.

This version of Captain Boomerang has legitimate Superspeed which he can channel in bursts. His typical first method in a fight is to throw Boomerangs at superspeed as a blitzing tactic. To give you an idea of the speeds were talking about:

That's a bloodlusted clone of Jay Garrick who doesn't have the age problems of the original. Beating him when he's moving at blitzing speeds efficent enough to stomp the outsiders is one hell of a combat speed showing.

Even Wally noted Owens boomerangs move too fast for him to react to.

To be fair, Wally wasn't expecting it, but he'd normally react the instant it touched him.

A common tactic of Owens against enemies with weapons is to cut them in half. I see no reason this won't work, considering I've never really seen any evidence they have more than average density. Owen should be able to cut it in half seeing as he can easily cut through guns.

In failing that, a few explosive boomerangs should be sufficent. As you see above they have the capacity to take down Jay Garrick. To put that into context:

One down within the first minute of the fight. Not a bad start.

Countering your team//Damage

Damage is your teams powerhouse. Normally I'd just have Weather Wizard unload a tornado in his stomach, but with morals on I doubt he'd do that. Instead, I'll have Captain Cold flash freeze him.

Colds gun is not a standard freeze ray. As Cold has explained himself many times, rather than simply making Ice it robs molecules of Kinetic energy. This can be used in a defensive measure called the cold field:

This should be sufficent to keep Damages explosives out, and if he tries just punching Cold it won't work in his favor.

Colds blasts are capable of containing Damage. In Flash #165(or 166, not sure), Colds ice was shown to be able to contain Superman. Damage simply does not have the strength or durability to survive in absolute Zero.

Countering your team//Crimson Avenger

Crimson avenger is the person on your team I know the least about. From what I can gleam, she has guns that never miss and kill anyone they hit. Weather Wizard should be able to handle her easily.

Even if those bullets of hers kill immortals, they don't have the means to even touch Mark. After receiving training from Blacksmith on how to better control the weather, Mark is now subconsicouly protected by the climate.

She shoots him? The bullets get knocked off by mach 5 winds or shot by lightning.

I know Crimson Avengers guns return to her whenever she tries to ditch them, but how long do they normally take? Becuase Weather Wizard has no issue disarming her in a combat scenario like so:

More importantly, she only has normal human durability. Even with morals keeping Mark from killing her with lightning, he still should have no issue taking away her oxygen with a simple tornado. Using torandos is very in character for Mark.

Countering your team//Sand

Sand has me the most worried. He's like Iceman in that simply destroying his body or causing him pain isn't really enough to take him out. Thankfully, Mirror Master has quicker and more effective means of countering him. I think just turning him to glass will work. He's been able to reverse this before, so morals won't get in the way here.

Insatances of turning people into glass:

Your move.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers