@laflux

#2 Posted by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Sincerely,

#3 Posted by dondave (26864 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow

#4 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (26740 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, I'm sorry, with or without prep, Ultimate Cap is just going to put his shield through Joker's head.

#6 Posted by dondave (26864 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Wow?

Never Thought I see Joker used in a CAV, especially against a character such as Ultimate Captain America

#7 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Then I take it you missed that one time I used him against Iron Fist... and won....

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, I'm sorry, with or without prep, Ultimate Cap is just going to put his shield through Joker's head.

#8 Posted by russellmania77 (13617 posts) - - Show Bio

CAT FIGHT!

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be... interesting.

#10 Edited by paulson3lt (555 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker with prep would be a good fight. But still....I see Steve winning....9/10. He is on par with Batman, who Joker still gives a hard time. But manages to always (mostly) come through non the less.

#11 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@paulson3lt: Batman beats Joker because Joker isn't trying to win. Did you not take Joker 101? :P

#12 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: You did a CaV with joker against Iron Fist and won? *claps*

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@paulson3lt: Batman beats Joker because Joker isn't trying to win. Did you not take Joker 101? :P

I don't want to interfere but I gotta point out, I hate that argument.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: You may hate it but it's still true... against Bats he always performs at half-mast, it's obvious.

But anyway WHERE THE HELL IS @laflux?!

#16 Edited by paulson3lt (555 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

I get what you are trying to say, kinda. But I don't think that is valid. Especially when its against the like of Ultimate Cap.

#17 Edited by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Seriously we need to team up in one of these things.

#18 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: I don't think I've ever had more respect for a female debater on this site in my life.

That might not be much, considering the demographic, but I am still EXTREMELY excited about this CAV.

Anyone who can use the Joker in a CAV at all deserves praise, let alone Iron Fist and Ult. Cap.

Good luck!

Jmarshmallow

#19 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: Awwww, thanks. <3 I hope it's a good show!

@jokergeist: That would be badass. We'll call it "Joker Kills the DC Universe".

#20 Posted by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: You're praising her as if she just entered a delicate handicapped smurf into this debate. Jesus Christ people, the Joker ISN'T the wimpy incompetent fighter everyone thinks he is. Joygirl will teach you a few things.

@joygirl He already took over the DC Universe before, why not kill it? =D

#21 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: You're praising her as if she just entered a delicate handicapped smurf into this debate. Jesus Christ people, the Joker ISN'T the wimpy incompetent fighter everyone thinks he is. Joygirl will teach you a few things.

He did?!?

#22 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist said:

He did?!?

He might be referencing Emperor Joker... unless there is something else I missed.

I know he took over Atlantis once.

#23 Posted by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Well if we are talking about Emperor Joker I doubt that is a gair comparison. Hell I could take over the universe with 99% of Mxys powers

#25 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: True, but Joker also had to GET Mxy's powers. Mxy didn't give them willingly.

#26 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Again Emperor Joker had an unfair bost that could put him above abstracts from marvel

#27 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@bronze_surfer: True, but Joker also had to GET Mxy's powers. Mxy didn't give them willingly.

Didn't Mxy get tricked?

#28 Edited by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Didn't Mxy get tricked?

Yes. By Joker.

#29 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Alright, don't act like that's a big feat though, after Mxy's gimmick is being fooled into saying his own name backwards. :P

#30 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Well he was going to give him 1% but Joker tricked him to give him 99% IIRC. It does not sound unreasnoabel. Hell the only way to get rid of Mxy is to trick him. Superman has tricked Mxy along with Bats I think.

#31 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: Just sayin', saying "Emperor Joker doesn't matter because it was Mxy's power" is invalid, since Joker had to GET that power in the first place.

Also I'm probably gonna have to make a different thread when laflux actually shows up. XD

#32 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Ah, agreed then.

Lol, you should have just set up your opening argument while you waited.

#33 Edited by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Lol well compared to heavy hitters like Iron Fist and Ult. Cap, delicate smurf isn't that far a comparison.

And if she can teach me something I don't already know about my favorite DC villian, I'll be all the more impressed.

Jmarshmallow

#34 Posted by sync1 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Lol well compared to heavy hitters like Iron Fist and Ult. Cap, delicate smurf isn't that far a comparison.

And if she can teach me something I don't already know about my favorite DC villian, I'll be all the more impressed.

Jmarshmallow

lol

#35 Edited by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Oh yay. You showed up.

@jmarshmallow said:

Lol well compared to heavy hitters like Iron Fist and Ult. Cap, delicate smurf isn't that far a comparison.

You just compared the Joker to a delicate smurf as equals. I'm....just not gonna answer to avoid screaming at you.

#36 Posted by DireDrill (2070 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: This is just more of what I have been talking about. The Joker's CIS has made people think he is a joke. They don't know that an unrestricted Joker can take over the world over the course of a couple days. Heck, they probably still think he is crazy. Poor kids, having to live in such ignorance.

#37 Posted by Dreadpool10 (483 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Posted by Jokergeist (4907 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Even if we DO try to enlighten them of Joker's brilliance, they're ignorance wouldn't let it go through :(

#39 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Would have much preferred to see Waluigi vs Joker

#40 Edited by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some feats from cadencev2 from another thread for Ultimate Cap Feats:

@cadencev2 said:

Ultimate Captain America FEATS!

Ulitmate Captain America

What can I say about one of my favorite comic book characters of all time? well for starters he is a real soldier. Unlike 616 Cap, this one will do whatever it takes to win, including killing, maiming, or fighting just plain dirty. He also has superior stats around the board. He is so good at leadership that he becomes president of the United States! Ultimate Cap is the real hero we all should look up to as a standard.

Speed

Caps speed like his strength and durability is clearly super human levels.

1) Cap dodges computer targeting AK-47 with no Shield.

2) Cap dodges bullets from Military.

3-5) Reacts and Blocks electricity attacks. He does this again for a Silver Herald.

6) Bullets dodging from 360 degrees.

7) Cap actually reacts and moves faster than the Bullet Tranqs from Hawkeye's guns! Clint clearly fires first and Cap reacts second. Great feat.

8-9) Cap Reacts to Silver Herald Electric attack after it was fired!

Durability

Also unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Steve best attribute is his Durability. this guy can take a beating like no other.

1-3) Cap jumps through the Jet Wash of a Ballistic Missile, plants grenades that blow in his face, gets hit by the shock wave of a Atomic Bomb, and then crashes into the icy sea. Still lived frozen till thawed.

4) 100+ toner Abomination crashes on Cap Legs and flings him through a building, no noticeable damage.

5-7) Cap tanks devastating blows from Blood Lusted Hulk. still giving interviews and on his feet.

8) Survives a ramming Iron Man Suit that craters the earth.

9-11) Blocks a hit from Blood Lusted Thor, flew at super speeds through a buildings side, and finally loses enough momentum to crash into wall. He is fine.

One of the best things about Ultimate Cap is his Minor Healing Factor.

1-2) Heals faster than Bruce Banner calculated. This was after being on Ice for 50+ years.

3) After a brutal beating from Hulk, Cap was still giving interviews.

4) Caps healing factor as per WW2 Scientist. He even cured Vampirism with his Healing Factor. Nerd Hulks Healing Factor could not.

Cap also likes to free fall from Helicopters, planes, and buildings with no fear or injury.

1) Free Falls from Plane.

2) Free Falls from Skyscraper.

Strength

Ultimate Cap differs from 616 Cap in Strength as well. Fact is Ultimate Steve is just so much stronger!

1) Strength to blow back these Clone Assassins from the shockwave.

2) Curls 1000 pound Dumb Bells like nothing.

3) Pushes Ultimate Spidey to hi limits in a shoving match.

4) Catches a easy 5 ton Pine Tree.

5) Catches Ultimate Valkerie's fist with no problem. She is strong enough to lock up weapons with Thor.

Gear

Unlike 616 Cap, Ultimate Cap likes gear options. He enjoys military weapons.

He makes good use of them too.

Caps best gear will always be his trusty Shield! Like 616 he has mad skills with it as well.

Caps Shield is not Adamantium, many people believe this. Truth is it is NEVER stated what it is made of. We know Henry Pym design it to be unbreakable. Well, Valkery magic sword broke it. Thor later replaces it with a new Shield made by Asgardian Dwarven Smiths. This Shield was also shattered later. Who knows what the current one is made of lol.

Cap like to use Frag, Gas, and Smoke Grenades/

Cap is also adept in the use of Assault Rifles.

Skills

Like 616 Cap, this Cap is full of win in skills and tactics.

1) Cap battle skills and computer hacking showing. This guy been unfrozen for mere months and is already Hacking military CPUs, and understands modern weapons and tactics.

2) Cap figures a way to beat Hulk without a Nuke.

3) Fury exclaims Cap learns faster than a Computer.

4) Cap learns to fly a Fighter Jet in less than a month. Big hop from WW2 Prop Planes to Fighter Jets.

Caps Tactics is so good, he single handily beaten the entire Vampire Army led by Nerd Hulk in one move!

Battles

Cap vs Hulk. Caps first real battle. He fights and nearly beats Hulk by himself. Then forms the plan to beat Hulk after getting beaten by blood lusted Hulk.

Cap vs Giant Man.

Cap vs Kleiser. This guy has double digit ton strength and insane healing factor.

Cap vs Brotherhood of Mutants! Cap actually takes out Juggernaut, the one kicked through the wall, with a kick to his face in this.

Cap vs Terrorist City. Cap Swims miles up river, then takes on a whole city armed up Black Hawk Down style.

Cap vs SHIELD. This is a great battle as Cap is Tranqed up, fights off Captain Britain suit SHIELD agents, and then takes a Iron Man Suit tackle from hell!

How Tough are these Captain Britain SHIELD Agents.

Strong enough to lift 100+ ton Ballistic Missiles.

Now the Epic Cap vs Liberation Battle. All this happens within a few hours.

Cap vs Schizo Man. Schizo Man has Mutiple Mans powers and picks a fight with a Tranquilized Cap.

Then after being freed Abomination tackles him.

Cap vs Abdul. Cap in pretty rough shape fights a exact copy of himself thanks to Loki's magic. Cap wins. Cap then goes onto fighting Loki's Troll army lol.

Cap vs a Russian Super Soldier who been fighting a Prison full of monsters for 60+ years. Him and the inmates were all cyborgs made with the super advance Vision body parts.

Both battles with Silver Heralds. Silver Heralds are capable of tearing Iron Man to shreds.

Cap vs Black Panther.

Cap vs Venom.

Cap vs Sabertooth. Sabertooth surprise attacks and Cap still manhandles Sabes.

Cap vs Juggernaut. Juggs trash Cap tlll Cap gets his Shield and KOs the 100 toner.

Cap dies from the Tidal Wave in New York and helps Thor beat Hela's Undead Army!

These next battles are Cap vs Nuke.

Nukes background.

Cap first battle with Nuke.

Cap vs Viet Cong ambush.

After Cap gets taken down by a whole village of Super Soldiers made by Nuke, Cap is tortured for a week straight with no food, water, and Pints of blood drained everyday.

Then when Nuke made it clear he was through with Cap, cap finds a venomous snake and sucks the poison into his mouth.

Then he spits it in Nukes eyes and beats him down in this weak condition!

Next Cap will face Red Skull. Who is Red Skull?

Red Skull is everything Cap is but, well, better.

Cap takes out the A.I.M. with ease, jumping from copter to copter, Red Skull trashes him though. After this Cap finds out Red Skull is his son, and then he goes Rogue.

Cap vs Avengers! He pretty much by himself beats the Avengers, however he wanted to be captured. This way he can get intel on where his son is and kill him with the Teleport Jet.

Then Cap ends Red Skull, later Fury shoots him on the head, who had the Cosmic Cube with a Surprise Teleport Jump!

Well that wraps up Cap history before United We Stand arc. As seen Cap is one bad mother who has consistently battle and beaten 100+ toners. Respect the Ultimate Cap!

#41 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

This has turned into a classic Joker vs. Ult. Cap battle with a dash of Joygirl Respect Thread.

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some feats from cadencev2 from another thread for Ultimate Cap Feats:

@cadencev2 said:

Ultimate Captain America FEATS!

My current Thread of respect has been updated.

Ultimates Respect

#44 Posted by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember people...it's not about who you think would actually win the fight...It's about who makes the better argument as to why their chosen character could win the fight.

#45 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

@quartermaim: Damn. Those feats are pretty amazing. TY for the enlightenment.

#46 Edited by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@quartermaim: There some more on Iron man and Hawkeye I need to update, but in the end said fug it. I focuse more on Ultimate Cap only as him, Ultimate Wolverine, Ultimate Spider Men, and Ultimate Reed are all I really care about at this point lol.

#48 Posted by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry @joygirl. Was asleep, cause you know, I live in the U.K. Feel free to go first......

#49 Posted by Joygirl (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: "Ehehehahah! Captain America, eh? Sweet gimmick, kid, I like it! Really, honestly -- stars 'n' stripes, apple pie, capitalism, hot dogs, motown, seriously you've got to be the greatest villain of all time! It's an honor to make your acquaintance, Mr. America! Put 'er there! Aaaaaahahahahahhahaha!"

--------------

Let's be serious. Cap can't take this -- he has met his better.

#50 Posted by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: OK, I'll lay my opening arguement.

Joker is often underrated on the Vine. He has some decent H2H combat feats, and is good with Prep. His unpredictable nature has thrown off many seasoned street-levelers, like Cassie, Batman, Jason Todd (insert crowbar joke) etc. However, what I believe, and what I think is a fair assessment of matching these two characters up is that in random encounter Cap wins comfortably. His all round stats, strength, speed, durability, healing etc are much higher than Joker's, and he has the skill and brutality to make such advantages count.

Now, of course this isn't a random encounter, far from it. But that physical edge that Ult Cap possesses already means that Joker has a gradient to overcome in taking Cap down to his level. Joker is proficient in prep- which I'm sure you'll display, which does make the fight closer, but Cap is also not too bad himself, has access to significant resources (He was president of the United States at one time :P), and possesses a brilliant tactical mind, which allows him to make the most of a situation that is presented to him. I think its this, combined with his stats, combat skill and brutality, which will allow him to snatch a win.

Now stop holding back on the scans, sugar, and show me what you've got >:P