CaV: Jestersmiles (Harley Quinn) vs SFW (Machiko) (Votes)

• 88 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online
No Caption Provided

The one and only Psycho biatch represented by @jestersmiles.

No Caption Provided

The woman who lived with Predator debated for by yours truly.

Death or KO.

Standard Gear.

Start 100 feet apart here.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sirfizzwhizz  Online
zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zeezee123

This is almost as fair as my fight.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is almost as fair as my fight.

I bet you don't even know both of these characters. This is a CaV, it's different from the tourney you and I are in.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

I dropped out. My fight was unfair.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

I know. I was there. You admitted defeat. A good man knows when he's beat. I've conceded more than once. You should have chosen smarter. People know to bring the best character they can, that's why I chose Taskmaster.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Sorry, but I like Zangief and I didn't know I was gonna fight a guy with claws that's not Vega.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@frisky4 said:

@zeezee123 said:

@frisky4:

I know. I was there. You admitted defeat. A good man knows when he's beat. I've conceded more than once. You should have chosen smarter. People know to bring the best character they can, that's why I chose Taskmaster.

Who are you debating against?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Sorry, but I like Zangief and I didn't know I was gonna fight a guy with claws that's not Vega.

I usually like to choose characters I'm just somewhat familiar with. At least a character with a decent respect thread.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Hey guys, I am making a street tournament myself. Please come join.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@zeezee123 said:

@frisky4:

Who are you debating against?

I'm debating against Nickzambuto who's repping Leon S Kennedy.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

Sure. Just tag me when it's up.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@frisky4:

Since you seem to not be too knowledgeable on street level characters, would you like help with judging who is okay to be in the tournament?

Also I will join.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this isn't a CAV it's a sign up for tourney

Anyway tag for votes on this CAV

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mimisalome

@bullet_to_the_head: what is the difference between this one and the one where i joined?

anyway its good to have another harley here

i dont really know much about harley other than BTAS

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: no difference, you probaly should go look for a CAV with Harely that's finished though, also you may be able to win if you have Harely Make Joker Posion, something she can do, she also has a great healing factor

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mimisalome
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: I was being sarcastic, you can see that as I still said Tag for votes, it's just all the first comments are about entering a tourney

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sirfizzwhizz: Looks good , Just remember I am using composite Harl (post/Nu). You can start when ready.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mimisalome
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@zeezee123 said:

@frisky4:

I never actually read what you responded to, did he seriously say that he dropped out, lol. He was so salty that he made an identical cav and tried to make it that nobody loses.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@jestersmiles: Lets get this started. Who is this chick I am using? Well she only has 12 issues of comics she been in, so what can I do with that right? Alot actually.

No Caption Provided

Machiko was born and raised on earth by rich parents, and trained as a child in various martial arts due to her heritage. She is a mix of Asian and White, and when she got older became a major business woman climbing through the ranks of a certain Corporation that everyone knows. She was station on one planet to oversee the distribution of meat when Predators launch Xenos their, for that planet was a ancient hunting ground to them. Hell ensue and with the help of a Predator named Broken Tusk, Machiko survived and was granted the mark as a bloodied Predator herself. She then joined another Predator clan shortly after, hunting Xenos across various worlds, and learning their ways. She had a falling out when her Clan went after humans of another world, and severed ties by killing the clan. Later on in life she was again brought into the world of Aliens and Predators during a war of Humans and Predators vs renegade Predators using Xenos as weapons. Proving herself again in the heat of battle, she was finally relieved of her mark to live a normal life.

Thats it, that is her history lol. Is this enough to debate with? Hell yeah. First lets get into gear. She carries on her a Wrist Blades, Personnel Blade, Pistol, and Helm.

The Wrist Blades are self explanatory. As is the simple short Blade she keeps on her. Both made of the unique metal that Predators have.

No Caption Provided

Making this stuff sharp enough to cut through tank armor, and tank Xeno acid with no problems. It is tuff stuff.

The Helm she wears allows her several options of vision mode. No need to go there really, but what is also unique is the fact the Helm provides tactical data on the prey.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Analyzing weapons, and gear, as well the target physical abilities itself. So Harley is not surprising Machiko with any surprise weapons here.

The Pistols she likes to use are filled with AP rounds. While never stated Aliens have Bullet Proof hides to most caliber bullets, yet her pistols always time and again blasts through the Xenos with ease. Since Colonial Marine weapons are typically AP rounds, its safe to assume hers is as well.

No Caption Provided

It fires one round at a time, and requires a reload after ward. Powerful stuff.

She does make use of the Plasma Caster once, but it really is a weapon she rarely ever uses, and I never seen her use Cloaking either, so doubt she has that as well. However she is a very capable hunter, and out stealth Xenos and Yaujta alike with no help of a cloak. So she really does not need it.

In this battle i can very much see her gear wise more than handle what Harley has, and more importantly I see Machiko skill playing a big role here.

No Caption Provided

Even before joining the Predators she was skilled enough to accuratly assess the unique and deadly fighting style of Predators from her own experience of being a trained martial artist. She lives with the Yaujta for two years after this, learning their ways.

Her skill becomes so good, that she is fully capable naked fighting a bloodied Predator in hand to hand, and being able to win. This is a major testament to her skill, but also her durability, strength, and speed. In strength we see her capable of harming a Predator with her blows, something even Dutch from the movie Predator could not do. We see her speed as she is able to fight this bloodied Predator in close combat, something highly program super human synthetics fail to do half the time, yet she dodges Shorty's attacks the whole time till outside interference happens. Then we see raw durability of tanking deadly blows from a creature that is in the 1-2 ton area. Not only tanking the blows, but surviving it just fine where a week later she is fighting again.

So all in all her skill and stats IMO are more than enough to contend, and her gear is more than helpful here as I will delve into further.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice Nice..... So I guess it's my turn

No Caption Provided

Ladies and Gents let me introduce you to the Cupid of Crime, my Queen: Harley Quinn.

Harleen Quinzel once attended Gotham State university, said to have a Genius Level intellect she wanted to study to become a psychiatrist so she can better understand the criminal mind, more specifically her father's. After an incident involving Joker's toxic and her then boyfriend Guy Kopski, her curiosity of the Joker grew. Harleen wanted more than anything to study him closer, to see what made his mind tick. Getting an internship in arkham asylum specifically to study him, she finally got her wish, a session with the Clown prince of Crime. After one session and exchanging punches and kisses , the two fell in love and the doctor went out her way to help him escape several times from arkham. Eventually getting herself caught and her medical license taken away from her she found herself now a patient of the asylum. Breaking out herself to follow after her puddin, she was briefly his partner in crime but after getting tired of the constant abuse she decided to branch out on her own and become her own boss.

Hoped you like the brief introduction, I think that enough since Harley is well known. So on to the debate:

Let start with her Gear.

Her Hammer:

Here we see her Hammer is Strong enough to knock out Batman who pain tolerance is up there with people like the Punisher , yet he was knock out with one blow. Also notice how she snuck up on batman (Go more into this later).Her hammer is also strong enough to knock out Black Lantern Sionis, AKA Black mask who a zombie at this point and we all how strong they are. Granted Machiko has armor, it's not going to help with multiple blows against Harley's Hammer.

Pop Gun:

Even though it a rubber bullet it strong enough to take out guards wearing bullet proof vest in a single hit(even breaking some ribs). Also notice Harley accuracy with it, she was able to make it bounce around and take each of them out. So Harley's wombo combo of her popgun and Hammer is going to make it tough for Machiko.

Adding to her combo are poprockets that manage to distract/blind Big Barda rather effectively.

No Caption Provided

Even though Machiko has a helmet on she still will be distracted enough to give Harley a window to get in some quick blows from her wombo combo

With that being said I will say that Machiko does have some pretty nice gear and might give her an edge in this battle but w/e gap she has in equipment harley base stats more than make up for that.

Strength and Agility/Speed.

• Strong enough to throw the Joker (a full grown men) straight up 3-4 floors with one hand.
  • Her grip strong enough to break a grown man hand
  • Strong and agile enough to stand on one finger
  • Strong and agile enough to bounce around walls effortlessly
  • Fast enough to take out a bar full of men armed with guns and knifes faster than it takes two man to walk through a door

As you can see Harley stats are more than enough to make up for w/e slight advantage Machiko has with her gear.

So in wrapping up my introduction, you can see Harley Equipment is not that far off from Machiko's and her base stats are IMO better than her as well. While you did show her taking on a Naked bloodied Pred, Harley fought and beaten things comparable to a naked bloodied pred, which I will show you later as the debate goes on. As off now Harley equipment is not as far of as you think it is and combine with her base stats IMO will be enough to give Machiko a world of hurt.

So unto to you my main man.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@jestersmiles: I knew this will be fun. They are well matched.

Time to get to the good stuff.

Speed, Accuracy, Precision.

Speed, Accuracy, Precision or SAP as I will refer to it is key here. Its all Machiko has in her corner against the most deadly things in the Galaxy. She has the peak speed to react or get attacks in, the accuracy to tag things from range, and precision to land attacks that make a difference. Let me explain by some scans.

A good example of this is her quick domination of a Alien hunting Colonial Marine. With only a wooden splinter as a weapon, she takes this man down, and pulls the pin of his grenade, only to show with speed and precision to replace the grenade pin with said wooden splinter before anyone notices while they watch the fight.

This is a woman who kills Aliens before any formal training from the Predators with just a shotgun and hand held knife.

While a predator is in a struggle match, Machiko sneaks up on the two, blows the Xeno's head off with a shot gun, not getting the Pred covered in acid, and then joins the clan in a Xenos brawl. We see her with just a knife and pistol take on two Xenos rushing her which she survive. All this is before her official training with Predators in their martial arts or gear.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the first scan we see Machiko reacting and accuratly blowing away multiple blitzing Zenos fro a distance less than 10 feet from her. These same Xenos that run 60 MPH and seem like blurs to humans firing at them. In the second scan she is able to blast way a Xenos in mid lunge at a Predator. The degree of reaction and accuracy to do that, and she shot the thing 5 times with no misses while it was in mid air.

Here she speed wise kills two Preds before they can really react with one move on each of them in close combat, including the Predator guard who she had her back to. She is very precise in her killing.

she does it here again with a Predator ready for her attacks. She blitzes the Pred, and goes for the one two combo to finish him easy.

Harley will be hard press as hell to avoid this level of skill and range superiority. Also the mask would provide great help by giving Machiko advance info on Harley and her possible gear as I said, helping Machiko decide the best times to attack in close or at range. Where Harley has a single shot Pop Gun, Machiko has a full clip of the pistol. As for Harley rubber bullet, I am not convince she can tag Machiko. The close combat is more questionable as Machiko fighting style is not taking hits, as a human against razor bladed aliens with acid blood, Machiko cannot afford to take hits. Against super strength martial artist with plasma weapons and razor weapons, Machiko cannot afford to take a hit. While Harley strength is good as a Predator, Machiko will actively avoid the attacks and go for the sure killing blow.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sirfizzwhizz: This is fun as hell :)

But like you said, time to bring the big stuff.

Counter Arguments/Rebuttals:

In the first scan we see Machiko reacting and accuratly blowing away multiple blitzing Zenos fro a distance less than 10 feet from her. These same Xenos that run 60 MPH and seem like blurs to humans firing at them. In the second scan she is able to blast way a Xenos in mid lunge at a Predator. The degree of reaction and accuracy to do that, and she shot the thing 5 times with no misses while it was in mid air

While that is impressive is nothing Harley can't handle

• All 3 scans show Harley Aim/bullet dodging

As you can see aim/bullet dodging is nothing new to Harl, she even does it closer to what Machiko shoots the xenos. So I find it hard to believe that she will tag Harley as easily as you say.

Mean while Harley is no slouch when it comes to reacting.

• Scan one and two show Harley being surrounded by armed henchmen already pointing at her but not only she menages to get a shot in at their boss, she shoots them before they can even get a shot off by shooting at them while doing flips. Then drops a grenade on them for good measure.
  • Scan 3 shows her avoiding Cassandra attacking from behind who really fast.
  • The last and final Scan shows her getting jimmy out the way before the thug can even pull the trigger even though he pointing at point blank range.

As you can see Harley has great reaction time even more than Machiko and just to hammer the point in I am going to show how fast Cassandra is:

No Caption Provided

Here we see Cass taking out 3 bodyguards before they can even react. Notice the guard on the left and how his face stays the same through out all 3, indicating they could not even perceived her . They look like they are frozen in time. Yet Harley was able to dodge an attack from her from behind.

So Machiko is going to have a tough time tagging Harley.

Harley will be hard press as hell to avoid this level of skill and range superiority. Also the mask would provide great help by giving Machiko advance info on Harley and her possible gear as I said, helping Machiko decide the best times to attack in close or at range. Where Harley has a single shot Pop Gun, Machiko has a full clip of the pistol. As for Harley rubber bullet, I am not convince she can tag Machiko. The close combat is more questionable as Machiko fighting style is not taking hits, as a human against razor bladed aliens with acid blood, Machiko cannot afford to take hits. Against super strength martial artist with plasma weapons and razor weapons, Machiko cannot afford to take a hit. While Harley strength is good as a Predator, Machiko will actively avoid the attacks and go for the sure killing blow.

Now that I showed her reaction speed , let me show you what going to happen if Machiko even menages to close the gap. Even though I find it hard to see that happening as once Harley proves Machiko guns are ineffective to tag her, It becomes Harley game with her Hammer.

Her escaping

Here we see Harley making a quick escape. So if she see's the need to make distance she clearly has the speed to make it. So I don't think she blitzing harley as easily as you make it out to see.

Meanwhile Remember Cass?

• Here we see Harley not only tanking a full drop kick to the face from cass (I get more into this later) She was able to catch Cass twice, once by throwing Tim fast enough to hit her and a second time by getting close enough to grab her cape and throwing it over her face

So as you can see Harley more than capable enough to tag faster opponents than Machiko, so I find it hard to believe she won't be able to tag her.

And since you brought up sneaking let me bring up Harl sneaking prow less.

• I already showed the first scan of her sneaking up on bats but here one more.

So here we have Harley sneaking up on batman twice, granted the second time he was able to react to it, it still shows how good she is to even get that close to someone as good as the batman.

So far Harley is not only fast enough to avoid Machiko Blitz she fast enough to tag her as well. Machiko is getting ready to ride the pain train.

Ball in your court my main man.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@jestersmiles:

This will be my last post, as I said, Machiko only has a handful of comics worth of feats. Lets get back into this. Why does Machiko win is still key here. Speed, skill, and weapons working together. This is what she does best. SAP.

I really doubt Harley is on Machiko level in accomplishments in the area of speed and skill.

A Alien Queen is every bit as fast as the Warriors, only it is armed with Tank Rending Tail, Tongue, and 6 sets of razor claws. One hit from any of these 8 weapons will one shot Machiko or Harley for that matter, but Machiko dodges it all, while restraining from harming the Queen. Harley has a single hammer, and Machiko is not restraining to kill/ The odds for Harley surviving is small.

I showed already many feats of Machiko taking on one Predator at a time, how about I show her fighting two with the most sub basic gear? Armed with her wrist blades and auto pistol, she takes on two Bloodied Yaujta. She takes down both charging at once, ending Freckless with two moves. Then she disarms the weapons of Shoty, and takes him out in less than 5 moves. All the while tanking no hits in turn! Thats how fast, and precise she is in battle.

If you need to be reminded how fast Yaujta are, there are these varying feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Casual bullet dodgers.

No Caption Provided

All more examples of being faster than most peak humans can track. Machiko with raw skill and her own peak human speed matches two of these, while tanking no blows. Still not convince?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Machiko in the first scan blitzes a Pred Alien before it can attack, by cutting off its head. In the second scan she takes on 4 Pred Aliens armed with only her combat blade and pistol. Taking all 4 at once in melle no less without taking a single blow from them, or the Acid spray that follows. I hardly see Harley doing the same here at all if positions were switched.Pred Aliens are even more powerful and smarter than normal Xenos.

Also for the comment of range being useless here. Its not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If anything she is more than capable of dealing with foes in close combat with her pistol.

As for the comment of Harley sneaking up on Batman, I hardly see Harley equals to the Stealth abilities of the Xenos and Predators that Machiko deals with.

This is a neat gem of a feat. Machiko with a small group of other Preds takes on a whole planet worth of Xenos. She just as easy keeps them at bay, laying down cover fire, but once inside the nest they part ways a bit. On the Alien home turf, she not only sees the Xeno threat, but the Bloodied Predator Shorty failed to do so, and she saved him. Great feats in awareness, and reaction. Add in her mask, not seeing Harley out stealthing this hunter :)

So what can I say I have not been saying over, and over, and over. Machiko whole shtick is the ability to fight in close combat against beings and foes that are way more dangerous than the measly fodder that Batman or Harley deal with on a daily basis. These foes all can give Batman a hell of a fight, and do in crossovers that can be seen as canon to the EU of the expanding Predator Comics and Movies. Machiko is a human with high intellect, and great martial prowess turn even deadlier by the Yaujta that trained her afterwards. Her gear load out only compliments her skill and prowess further.

Too many times I showed her taking down hordes of Xenos or Predators with relative ease every time and with barely any gear. This is the foe that Harley has rarely had to face. Im not seeing her not being a trophy in the end for Machiko.

No Caption Provided

This is one mean chick who will win this cat fight with utter ruthlessness, and cold calculation. She has the skill, the speed, the tools, and the talent!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jestersmiles

@sirfizzwhizz:

Counter Breakers/End

It seems you are focus on speed but I am sorry to say I am here to break your dreams and here how.

While yes Preds are fast but Cass is faster

• dodging automatic fire is nothing for Cass
  • dodging a sniper-bullet, after the projectile was fired, and while having her back turned to the shooter
  • beat a bullet to its mark

Here clearly shows Cass is way faster than the Preds you shown and still Harley is fast enough to react to her.

Now let look at this claim you made.

A Alien Queen is every bit as fast as the Warriors, only it is armed with Tank Rending Tail, Tongue, and 6 sets of razor claws. One hit from any of these 8 weapons will one shot Machiko or Harley for that matter, but Machiko dodges it all, while restraining from harming the Queen. Harley has a single hammer, and Machiko is not restraining to kill/ The odds for Harley surviving is small.

Now let me show why that statement is wrong, at least when it comes to Harley.

• Scans 1-3, Pre serum Harley, no Healing Factor, tanks being Blown up and the ensuing crash while being inside a rocket. While she does passes out it still a great feat for her. Scan 3 just shows a retelling of the events
  • The last scan shows Harley with her new Healing factor. Look how fast the wound heals up once the bullet taken out.

As you can see Harley can take a beating, so even if she gets tagged by a bullet it not going to put her down right away. She even tanked being blown up and the crash of the rocket. That more than Machiko has shown.

Now let me hammer home how durable Harley is and why it will win her this fight:

• Takes a punch from batman later recovers to sneak on him and wallop him in the head
  • Takes a kick from batman, laughs it off.
  • Takes a full drop kick from Cass

Here we see her taking hits on the face from both batman and Cass but why is the impressive you say? here why.

Here we see why taking those hits from these two is impressive. Batman makes a crack on a glass said that even a bazooka would be able to only make a crack on it. Yet he is able to do with his fits and kicks while being poisoned.

Cass meanwhile is strong enough to break a brick wall with her kick, that the kinda force harley took to the face.

but since slashing is what Machiko brings to the table. Harley has been stabbed and still took on a full gang of assassins. To bad it did not end there for her, before she could rest she got attacked by this little monster:

Here we see Harley getting surprised attack by killer croc even passing out during the fight wakes up and finally beats him and then finally passes out.

You can see the full fight here Harley Quinn #9

So it shows that Harley is a beast when it comes to Durability, more than enough to handle Machiko.

On the Alien home turf, she not only sees the Xeno threat, but the Bloodied Predator Shorty failed to do so, and she saved him. Great feats in awareness, and reaction. Add in her mask, not seeing Harley out stealthing this hunter :)

I agree, given the fact Machiko has that mask it be hard for Harley to out stealth her. Can't say much there but I shown that she does not need to go that route.

So what can I say I have not been saying over, and over, and over. Machiko whole shtick is the ability to fight in close combat against beings and foes that are way more dangerous than the measly fodder that Batman or Harley deal with on a daily basis. These foes all can give Batman a hell of a fight, and do in crossovers that can be seen as canon to the EU of the expanding Predator Comics and Movies. Machiko is a human with high intellect, and great martial prowess turn even deadlier by the Yaujta that trained her afterwards. Her gear load out only compliments her skill and prowess further.

I get that Machiko shtick is not getting hit but it be illogical to say that she going to go the whole fight untouched, while I showed Harley just as fast but most importantly she can takes hits unlike Machiko.

As for intellect, Harley is know to have a genius level intellect, she just choices to act the part of a bimbo but she far from it. For training, Harley had just as good if not better training.

During Countdown Final Crisis 10 : Harley was Trained by Granny Goodness in a Amazon boot camp.

Countdown to Final Crisis #10

So her training is just as good if not better than Machiko.

Conclusion:

Here I have shown that Harley:

• Faster than Machiko
  • More Durable than Machiko
  • While Machiko hold a slight advantage in Gear, Harley not that far behind but her other stats help her close the gap
  • Just as good if not better Training than Machiko

IMO there only one Victor in this fight and that

No Caption Provided

Well That my final post and since you said you where done, I think we can open it up for Voting. It was great having my first CAV vs you. It was fun my main man.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@jestersmiles: yeah this was a fun one, and a rare moment to use Machiko in a matchup. When I wake up in the morning I will put in the titles up for votes.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mimisalome

@jestersmiles: @sirfizzwhizz:

so this is how a tourney goes...

it looks likes im doing it pretty wrong...

this is just like comparing stats and the better stats equals win regardless of tactics and strategies employed

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jestersmiles
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jestersmiles

@mimisalome: Well strategy works but you got to show your character can pull it off or you are just going to be called out on it. There also laying traps and whatnot. It not as simple as it looks.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mimisalome: Since this is a single character straight forward debate there is not a lot of strategy involved. To succeed you still need to be good with words and very convincing but if you want more strategy try a team battle especially ones in a tournament.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: gets my vote, He made me believe the Harely Could easily keep up with Predagirl and take her down.

No hard feeling @SirFizzWhizz

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mimisalome

@primez0ne: from the looks of it ... it seems like tourney characters are always blood lusted and will resort to physical violence as the first and only choice of attack

This is kinda limiting for characters like Harley who rely on verbal guile, psyche and mind games to introduce deceptions and traps.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@primez0ne: from the looks of it ... it seems like tourney characters are always blood lusted and will resort to physical violence as the first and only choice of attack

This is kinda limiting for characters like Harley who rely on verbal guile, psyche and mind games to introduce deceptions and traps.

Actually that may be because Players usually try to get perks or configure their team so that is what happen. You could use Harley in one of those debates like that if you want.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 sirfizzwhizz  Online
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Bump

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will look over it in a bit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good CaV, However i felt that Harley quinn was outclassed, and by feats imo it shows why. Granted some of the fights posted for her were great and thoughts on that she dodged the attacks from CC, this still though doesn't compare to the deadly abilities of predators and aliens and how even on a base level their at least batman's strength level or well for preds way higher. On top of that you proved through the scans and counters that were really well made that indeed Machiko would win in a fight It'd be intertaing and close, but in the end Machiko would win with a slight majority according to this debate, so my votes to you @sirfizzwhizz

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mimisalome

@killerwasp: i think Harley will lose because of the terrain.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please fix the title, its bugging me lol

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mimisalome

@killerwasp: no i agree with you that harley will most probably lose this fight.. i just pointed out its because of the terrain factor

just stating my opinion... not debating

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mimisalome

@killerwasp: i think terrain is a huge factor... because there is very little feat for harley fighting in the dark damp wilderness with little enclosure and footing

anyway if i say harley will lose then its obvious i vote michiko

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 sirfizzwhizz  Online