• Iron man is morals on, spiders are morals off
  • Standard gear
  • This is bleeding edge iron man
  • Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

@106me Read through the OP to see if everything is in order. If it is feel free to start. If not then we can consider changes.

#2 Edited by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ok, wait, would you be willing to change ultimate Pete for spider man 2099?

#3 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@jashro44: Ok, wait, would you be willing to change ultimate Pete for spider man 2099?

Sure.

#4 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright thanks I'll go whenever your ready.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

Alright thanks I'll go whenever your ready.

You can go now. I am a bit busy....Feel free to make the opening post.

#6 Edited by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, let me start off with Spiderman's strength.

Spider-man had been shown to have great strength. He is capable of lifting 20 tons at his base strength, and more when under stress. A lot more.

Now, I understand that he was not lifting the whole building, he was lifting up a support beam. But that alone still requires immense strength to achieve, and being injured does not help either. If one "I" support beam can lift 50-65 ksi, then that would mean spider man had lifted the force of 50,000-65,000 PSI, while heavily injured. That is massive, considering that the strongest of MMA fighters punch with barely 1,000 PSI. The smallest crusher that can crush a car uses 2,400 psi. That should be enough strength to at least land a solid on Iron Man. And I know this is Extremis Iron Man, but I'll come back to that later. Despite spider-man's base strength being 20 tons, he has stilled managed to impress people more and more with his feats. For example, he was able to land a solid hit on the Hulk (even before he had is 20 ton boost in one scan), as seen here:

And here:

To sum up my point, I am basically saying that, considering the feats of one 616 spider man, spider man and the three other, stronger, spider men will be enough to hurt Iron Man, and when I bring up their other abilities, will be enough to defeat Iron Man.

#7 Edited by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me:

Sorry this took so long I didn't notice you commented on this thread. Just for future reference please hit the reply button.

Anyways I did decide to take a break from the vine (only reason I saw your PM was because I logged in to clear my inbox) but since I kept you waiting for 17 days I am willing to finish this debate as long as we do it quickly (sorry for the rush).

Ok, let me start off with Spiderman's strength.

Spider-man had been shown to have great strength. He is capable of lifting 20 tons at his base strength, and more when under stress. A lot more.

Thing is he can't lift as much as iron man.

Now, I understand that he was not lifting the whole building, he was lifting up a support beam. But that alone still requires immense strength to achieve, and being injured does not help either. If one "I" support beam can lift 50-65 ksi, then that would mean spider man had lifted the force of 50,000-65,000 PSI, while heavily injured. That is massive, considering that the strongest of MMA fighters punch with barely 1,000 PSI. The smallest crusher that can crush a car uses 2,400 psi. That should be enough strength to at least land a solid on Iron Man.

This still isn't going to be enough to hurt iron man.

Extremis Iron man was capable of tanking a nuke.

Confirmation iron man did tank a nuke.

And I know this is Extremis Iron Man, but I'll come back to that later

Actually this is bleeding edge which is an upgrade of extremis.

Despite spider-man's base strength being 20 tons, he has stilled managed to impress people more and more with his feats. For example, he was able to land a solid hit on the Hulk (even before he had is 20 ton boost in one scan), as seen here:

At the end of that fight hulk stood there and tanked every punch spider-man had, to the point his costume tore and his knuckles bled.

And here:

Hulk was actually weakened in this instance:

"He doesn't attain his full strength for minutes after he changes"

The page prior hulk punches a machine which emits gamma rays and hulk turns back to banner for a few seconds and then Banner states the hulk wont reach his full strength for a few minutes (hence Peters comment in the scan above). This is the issue where the scan is from.

To sum up my point, I am basically saying that, considering the feats of one 616 spider man, spider man and the three other, stronger, spider men will be enough to hurt Iron Man, and when I bring up their other abilities, will be enough to defeat Iron Man.

Spider-man is an amazing character, and is quite powerful however he isn't in the same league as iron man.

Iron mans repulsor blasts can reach 10,073 kelvins

Just to put this into perspective the surface of the sun is only 5778 kelvins.

More scans....

Iron man can fly at mach 8.7

Iron man can think with in a few pico seconds.

Iron man manages to inflict damage to red hulk.
Iron man stomps an upgraded Ulik.
Just to show how powerful Ulik is here is Ulik fighting thor.

I would say based on all of this that iron man is too durable to be hurt by the spiders, has the means to one shot the spiders, and I am even willing to say he is a lot faster then spider-man as well. The spiders are simply outclassed here.

#8 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Was Tony amped in the pico-second instance?

#9 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I don't believe so why?

#10 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

I don't believe so why?

I'd call that scan Hyperbole anyway. If he was really thinking in Picoseconds he'd already have isolated the command signal before he even finished his thought about spending a few picoseconds to isolate the command signal.

#11 Posted by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Man! I needed you back then... You would've help me with a thread involving Iron Man and Hulk... i knew Iron Man was overpowered but i didn't have your knowledge to make a decent argument. :/

Anyway, keep it up.

#12 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

I don't believe so why?

How does Tony, a human, without the suit essentially have the speed to think within pico-seconds, hence me wondering whether he was amped or something

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

Really interested in the Spiderman team argument.

#14 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10704 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Really interested in the Spiderman team argument.

Me too. IM's has been pretty good thus far. IMO.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: when tony got the extremis virus his mind became a computer iirc. I know it was linked to his armor. I think that plays a role

#16 Edited by Wolverine08 (45573 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were taking a break @jashro44?

#17 Posted by OreoAssassin (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spider Team are all on my Top 10 Characters of all time and while I do love them all they could not be able to defeat Extremis Bleeding Edge

#18 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were taking a break @jashro44?

I am. I just logged in to clear my inbox, found a PM asking me if I was going to finish this debate. I didn't notice 106me's response when he made it, and figured I would finish this debate first (since I kept him waiting 17 days and I want to show how powerful iron man is).

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

I don't believe so why?

I'd call that scan Hyperbole anyway. If he was really thinking in Picoseconds he'd already have isolated the command signal before he even finished his thought about spending a few picoseconds to isolate the command signal.

My theory is that Iron mans thought is within picoseconds as well.

For the record all I am trying to show with that scan is that Tony can think in picoseconds. I don't believe his reflexes are anywhere near that level (Hand book entry's only have him labeled as enhanced human). Mainly just using that to show that Tony can probably maneuver/fly at mach 8.7 speeds within combat, and that he should be able to perceive the spiders moves as well.

All though if you wish to discuss it further please wait until the debate is over, and maybe we can discuss it then. Mainly because it should be 106me who counters my argument.

@jashro44: Man! I needed you back then... You would've help me with a thread involving Iron Man and Hulk... i knew Iron Man was overpowered but i didn't have your knowledge to make a decent argument. :/

Anyway, keep it up.

Thank you.

#19 Edited by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

On the topic of Spider-Man's strength, yes, he isn't as strong as Iron Man B.E., but there are FOUR spiders, so it won't be a one vs one fight. And it would only be right for me to admit as well that any of these spiders would not be able to handle B.E. Iron Man 1 on 1. But, with all four spidermen, their combined strength and durability should be able to hurt Iron Man B.E.

Thing is he can't lift as much as iron man.

This still isn't going to be enough to hurt iron man.

Extremis Iron man was capable of tanking a nuke.

You said that Iron Man B.E. has tanked a nuke. The thing with nukes is, is that they aren't all the same. Are we talking "Tsar Bomba", or "Davy Crockett" size nukes? Both are nuclear missiles, but they are TOTALLY different in terms of explosive results. One has a blast radius of 27 miles (Tsar Bomba), and one has a blast radius of 116 feet (Davy Crockett). To me, it looks less powerful than the "Little Boy" nuke. It is an impressive feat nonetheless, but I don't want people to over hype B.E. Iron Man taking a nuclear missile. Now, Spider Man has also survived a missile blast unconscious (not a nuclear blast however). Yes, it may not be a nuke, but it is enough of a durability feat to show that Spider Man has good durability and Iron Man won't be able to one shot Parker, or the other Spiders. As seen here:

And yes, he was temporarily KO'd, but nonetheless he survived the blast with minor injuries. Also:

Venom Flash has incredible regen even after his face has been blown off. I don't see the probability of a one shot here... or there:

Kaine has survived a huge blast and has no injuries whatsoever. No injuries... at all...

Miguel, although, not as gifted in the durability department as the rest of the heroes, still has enough durability to prevent a one shot:

He has been shot by multiple lasers and takes major fall damage, but gets up and swings it off.

With that being said, you also imply that Spider Man doesn't come anywhere near B.E. Iron Man's strength. I will say that, one spider man can't over power Iron Man in the strength department, but I believe that 4 spiders total should be able to over power B.E. Iron Man with mid difficulty. For example:

Spider Man has no trouble lifting up this tank. The weight of a common tank is 60 tons. This is an impressive feat. Also:

Self Explanatory. Spider Man hurts Rulk.

Kaine rips out half a building with ease in this scan. And:

Spiderman easily KO's Sub Mariner 2099. And this one is my favorite:

Venom Flash easily toss a very large tank, which has to be way bigger than a M1A2 Abrams tank, which is about 70 tons. It's safe to say that this tank is about the size of a T28 super heavy tank, which is 95 tons. Venom THROWS this effortlessly. Venom Flash when angered is easily a 100+ ton class hero. He would, without a doubt, be able to hurt Iron Man, especially when combined with the other 3 spiders.

Another factor is their agility. Even if Iron Man is able to use his 10,000 kelvin blast, he won't be able to hit them with it when stationary. It seems that he has to be somewhat stationary to use it. That won't do any good with the spiders' agility.

Easily dodges Iron Man's lasers.

With all of this being said, my conclusion is that Peter Parker, Kaine, Venom Flash, and Miguel should be able to take on B.E. Iron Man and come out as the victors in a very tough battle.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: Again please hit the reply button...I pretty much stumbled on to this by luck.

On the topic of Spider-Man's strength, yes, he isn't as strong as Iron Man B.E., but there are FOUR spiders, so it won't be a one vs one fight. And it would only be right for me to admit as well that any of these spiders would not be able to handle B.E. Iron Man 1 on 1. But, with all four spidermen, their combined strength and durability should be able to hurt Iron Man B.E.

I don't see the four of them out-muscling iron man at all.

You said that Iron Man B.E. has tanked a nuke. The thing with nukes is, is that they aren't all the same. Are we talking "Tsar Bomba", or "Davy Crockett" size nukes? Both are nuclear missiles, but they are TOTALLY different in terms of explosive results. One has a blast radius of 27 miles (Tsar Bomba), and one has a blast radius of 116 feet (Davy Crockett). To me, it looks less powerful than the "Little Boy" nuke. It is an impressive feat nonetheless, but I don't want people to over hype B.E. Iron Man taking a nuclear missile.

It most certainly wasn't a david crocket. A david crocket would mean the shooter would have to be within distance of iron man being able to fly towards them

Even the little boy nuke created an explosion equivalent to 20,000 tons of TNT

Spider-man isn't anywhere near a 20,000 tonner....

Now, Spider Man has also survived a missile blast unconscious (not a nuclear blast however). Yes, it may not be a nuke, but it is enough of a durability feat to show that Spider Man has good durability and Iron Man won't be able to one shot Parker, or the other Spiders. As seen here:

This feat doesn't prove he is tanking a repulser blast which is hotter then the surface of the sun, nor does it show that he is taking a blast which one shotted Ulik.

And yes, he was temporarily KO'd, but nonetheless he survived the blast with minor injuries. Also:

Venom Flash has incredible regen even after his face has been blown off. I don't see the probability of a one shot here... or there:

Venom is actually slightly weak to fire damage. Yes Flash has a few resistance feats but nothing to suggest he is tanking something that can be hotter then then surface of the sun. Taskmaster showed fire can be effective on Flash.

Kaine has survived a huge blast and has no injuries whatsoever. No injuries... at all...

Again Ulik has tanked hits from thor and Iron mans repulsor blast put him down. Red hulk was actually in really bad shape from iron mans assault. And they can reach temperatures hotter then the sun. This doesn't really counter what has been posted for iron man.

Miguel, although, not as gifted in the durability department as the rest of the heroes, still has enough durability to prevent a one shot:

He has been shot by multiple lasers and takes major fall damage, but gets up and swings it off.

Lasers which are likely not as powerful as iron mans, and a fall does not compare to a punch from iron man.

With that being said, you also imply that Spider Man doesn't come anywhere near B.E. Iron Man's strength. I will say that, one spider man can't over power Iron Man in the strength department, but I believe that 4 spiders total should be able to over power B.E. Iron Man with mid difficulty. For example:

Spider Man has no trouble lifting up this tank. The weight of a common tank is 60 tons. This is an impressive feat. Also:

Iron man is stronger then all of them combined. He has one shotted Luke Cage who has much greater durability feats then the spiders for example (I am willing to upload scans of luke cages strength and durability if you doubt he is stronger and more durable then spider-man).

Notice how Luke Cage cannot do anything to iron man as well....

More assorted strength feats. Pretty self explanatory. And Iron man has had many upgrades since these feats as well.

Spider-man himself ranks iron man 2 tiers ahead of himself. SO by spider-mans own admission Iron man is 2 strength classes ahead of himself.

Self Explanatory. Spider Man hurts Rulk.

Based on what? I see spider-man kicking Rulk in the face and not much else. No blood, red hulk is still standing.

Kaine rips out half a building with ease in this scan. And:

He ripped a small piece of a building off. This isn't a class 100 feat or anywhere near the feats I posted above.

Spiderman easily KO's Sub Mariner 2099. And this one is my favorite:

Because of his venom in his bite. He can't use it on Tony due to his armor.

Venom Flash easily toss a very large tank, which has to be way bigger than a M1A2 Abrams tank, which is about 70 tons. It's safe to say that this tank is about the size of a T28 super heavy tank, which is 95 tons. Venom THROWS this effortlessly. Venom Flash when angered is easily a 100+ ton class hero. He would, without a doubt, be able to hurt Iron Man, especially when combined with the other 3 spiders.

That is not what happened. Your middle scan shows venom turning liquid and leaching onto to the tank. Venom didn't toss the tank. Here are the full scans:

Another factor is their agility. Even if Iron Man is able to use his 10,000 kelvin blast, he won't be able to hit them with it when stationary. It seems that he has to be somewhat stationary to use it. That won't do any good with the spiders' agility.

Easily dodges Iron Man's lasers.

With all of this being said, my conclusion is that Peter Parker, Kaine, Venom Flash, and Miguel should be able to take on B.E. Iron Man and come out as the victors in a very tough battle.

The first scan you posted was from civil war. I don't like to use civil war because of how inconsistent things were. Sure we have moments where Peter was fighting iron man but then we have moments like his fight with captain america and he was also hurt by daredevil in civil war (while wearing the iron spider-suit). Point being civil war was all over the place.

As far as iron man being stationary when he uses his weapons look at his fight with rulk again. He was firing his weapons while blitzing.

And I also want to upload another cool speed feat:

As you can Tony's tracking mechanisms allow him to dodge missiles and also allow him to blast debris at the speed of thought (Tony even remarks its easy for him to blast stuff at the speed of thought). This is a much older armor compared to what Mallen was blitzing (he even shows up as a blur on Tony's computer).

So we know Mallen can blitz someone who dodges missiles and can react faster then thought easily...This is how Tony vs Mallen went when Tony upgraded to extremis (Keep in mind bleeding edge is just another upgrade to extremis):

Dodges an energy beam (and notice how Mallen has a "where the f**k did he go?" expression on his face when Tony is behind him.
Mallen still can't touch iron man, and Tony ends up blitzing Mallen.

I would say between iron mans speed, flight, fire power, and durability he will connect sooner or later. And because of iron mans immense fire power and strength they can't afford to get hit.

#21 Edited by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: If its all right with you I would like to go to voting after your next post. I don't have much time to finish this debate. I also think I have said most things I care to say. So I am going to let you have the closer.

I will upload scans of luke cages durability and strength if you need it granted.

#22 Posted by OreoAssassin (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: If you don't mind me interrupting Venom has tanked a Gamma Bomb before. Not sure how powerful they are but he survived it lol.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: If you don't mind me interrupting Venom has tanked a Gamma Bomb before. Not sure how powerful they are but he survived it lol.

Was this Flash? If so may I ask when this was because I don't remember that. I am missing 2 issues of circle of four and some of savage 6 so maybe it happened there?

It would depend on the gamma bomb I guess.

#24 Edited by OreoAssassin (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Flash and It was during the Marvel NOW ongoing Thunderbolts series (it's gotten better lol)

EDIT: Issue #9 I belive

#25 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Flash and It was during the Marvel NOW ongoing Thunderbolts series (it's gotten better lol)

Oh thunder bolts...I haven't been able to read it all though I think I have all the issues. Its so terrible....If it weren't for the fact that the team so badass I wouldn't even be touching it. It physically hurts to read thunder bolts.

#26 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a quick summary of my argument (because I am not sure if some of my points are clear)

• Iron man is to durable to really hurt. He has tanked a nuke and Luke cage (who is strong enough to create thunder claps) didn't seem like he could do anything to iron man
  • Iron man can easily one shot the spiders if he connects. He took out Cage in one hit, he one shotted an upgraded ulik (who has been able to fight thor), his repulser blasts have been clocked to be hotter then the surface of the sun, and he can do some serious damage to red hulk with his armor. And he is a multi thousand tonner based on lifting the building with ease as it was falling, lifting the big missile, and towing the giant ships.
  • Iron man is fast enough to tag the spiders easily enough. He has blasted objects at the speed of thought, and has dodged missiles in outdated armors. However a suepioer armor could barely keep track of Mallen and was to slow, which forced iron man to upgrade which allowed him to easily blitz Mallen (who is a speedster) once he upgraded. He also has been able to think within picoseconds, and fly at mach 8.7 speeds so he can blitz at faster speeds then the spiders.

I think base don this iron man wins this fight.

#27 Posted by OreoAssassin (6240 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: BUMP. I would like to start voting by Saturday.... If you are unable to post within that time let me know.

#29 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yeah, we can do that. I'll try to post my rebuttal by friday night or saturday morning. I would post it earlier if I could, but, it takes me an 1 1/2 to 2 hours to research and post scans, and I don't really have the time to do that on a school night.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@jashro44: Yeah, we can do that. I'll try to post my rebuttal by friday night or saturday morning. I would post it earlier if I could, but, it takes me an 1 1/2 to 2 hours to research and post scans, and I don't really have the time to do that on a school night.

Understandable. I was just making sure you wanted the final post or not.

#31 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: BUMP (sorry to be a bother)

#32 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@106me: BUMP (sorry to be a bother)

No problem. I'm going to readdress my main points now.

I see, I must have been thinking about another Venom scan. Oh well.

Anyway, you keep saying that the spider-men will not be able to dodge his attacks despite the fact that I posted a scan of spider-man dodging his repulsor blasts. I don't think it's fair to refute those claims by just saying that it is untrue.

And you also said that the spiders don't have a shot at hurting Iron Man, but Iron man has been hurt by things that were not nuke level. For example, this:

So, my main points are:

• Iron Man will not be able to it the spiders due to agility
  • Even if he does hit them, it won't be a one-hit KO
  • The spiders have a chance at damaging Iron Man and eventually KOing him

That's all. You can open voting now.

#33 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Gets my vote. I didn't see how the team was suppose to win from the start really.

@106me said:

And you also said that the spiders don't have a shot at hurting Iron Man, but Iron man has been hurt by things that were not nuke level. For example, this:

Being damaged by Thor isn't something to be ashamed of. Hell in that very scan Thor states that he isn't holding back. In the early part of the fight Tony tanks the first shot pretty easily.

#34 Edited by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:

All worth noting is that was odin force thor. Bleeding edge iron man actually did do pretty well against regular thor.

#35 Edited by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Lvenger (21184 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: definitely gets my vote. He provided a solid case for Iron Man and dealt with his opponents points expertly. It seemed kinda one sided even with the combatants.

#38 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 wins...despite my love for the Spiders.

@106me For the most part you ran a good campaign here...but you lost some points with me when you brought in that Thor Scan.

You wanted to show that Iron Man can be hurt but using that scan completely backfired on you. The fact that Tony can take any hits at all from Thor shows how impressive his durability is...and you never established that the Spiders can deliver damage anywhere close to that level. It was a bad note to finish up on, since it reinforces Jashro's argument about Tony's Durability without adding anything at all to your own points.

#40 Posted by WarBlade539 (4754 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me For the most part you ran a good campaign here...but you lost some points with me when you brought in that Thor Scan.

You wanted to show that Iron Man can be hurt but using that scan completely backfired on you. The fact that Tony can take any hits at all from Thor shows how impressive his durability is...and you never established that the Spiders can deliver damage anywhere close to that level. It was a bad note to finish up on, since it reinforces Jashro's argument about Tony's Durability without adding anything at all to your own points.

Pretty much this.

Also @jashro44 in the scan of the Weight Classification, why is Colossus in the super mid-heavy weights? I though he was a certificated 100+ toner, at least slightly above or equal to Ben. Unless i missed something in the classic days.

#42 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Teenage colossus wasn't as strong as he is now. Pretty much 50% of the characters on that classification have gotten stronger since then (both iron man and spider-man included).

#43 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Pretty much this.

Also @jashro44 in the scan of the Weight Classification, why is Colossus in the super mid-heavy weights? I though he was a certificated 100+ toner, at least slightly above or equal to Ben. Unless i missed something in the classic days.

At that time Colossus was considered to be about a 50 tonner...and Piotr himself references the fact that he has not reached his full potential yet.

#44 Posted by GhostRavage (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by God_Spawn (38302 posts) - - Show Bio

Jashro gets my vote. I think 106me had the deck stacked against him from the beginning, but nothing wrong with trying to convince people when the debate is set up like that. The problem for me was more of a lack of proper context to his own scans and Jashro knew said correct context. So 106 wasn't necessarily right in some areas.

#47 Edited by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Well, you win this one. I was almost convinced that B.E. Iron Man could one shot the spiders (until I read that it was extremis iron man that fought spider-man during the civil war, which spider-man had put up a good fight in his iron-spider costume and in just his casual clothes as Peter Parker). I guess now you can close the thread to voting (I.E. put "B.E. Iron Man wins" in the title). You don't have to but I'm not going to be revisiting this thread again. So, I guess you win then.

Oh and for the record everyone, I'm not THAT retarded to think that Iron Man shouldn't have been beaten by Thor. I just meant that, destructive wise, Thor didn't unleash (not that he couldn't, but he didn't in that particular scan) a nuke size lightning blast. Not saying it wasn't uber powerful, but that blast didn't have the same destructive power as nuke, and Tony was just blown away like it was nothing by that blast. That's what I meant.

#48 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: It was fun debating with you.

I'm just going to leave the title be and let the thread die. I doubt it will be bumped in the future (rarely are challenge a viner threads bumped like that). If anyone else wants to vote they are free to. I probably wont visit this thread again either unless it gets some more traffic.

#49 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how according to marvel boys iron man can beat superman but yet he's fighting street level spiderman here. lol

i know its not you guys' fault, i just wonder if they ever see these threads and think ohh ok, im outt of my mind lol