Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Naruto :

For this fight Naruto will be in his Kyubii Chakra Mode.

No Caption Provided

Versus!

Ichigo:

Ichigo will be Dangai for this fight.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Standard Equipment
  • Basic Knowledge
  • No Intangibility/Soul Crush etc etc

( Rules subject to change as we discuss )

Battle will take place on earth, in a barren area on the edge of civilization:

No Caption Provided

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Easternwind

@lowlaville Look good to you?

Let me know any adjustments you want to make =) .

I wont be able to post until I get back to my house/ post for my other debate real quick.

So if you want to open up thats cool.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@easternwind: Looks nice. You want to cancel Reitsu crush thing and Reitsu Pressure? Otherwise, it'd be practically impossible to harm Ichigo....

@princearagorn1: Yeah. KCM = Kyuubi Chakra Mode = general knowledge. lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville: okay, if you're confident enough with him. The pic shows him with gudo dama..

Tag me anyway, all the best.

Edit: looking at the title though. CAV: Ew vs Lol.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: okay, if you're confident enough with him. The pic shows him with gudo dama..

Tag me anyway.

Oh I know where you mistook. Yeah thats so6p Naruto on it. Sure, will tag ya!

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Looks nice. You want to cancel Reitsu crush thing and Reitsu Pressure? Otherwise, it'd be practically impossible to harm Ichigo....

@princearagorn1: Yeah. KCM = Kyuubi Chakra Mode = general knowledge. lol

Right right, yeah thats fair of course I will. Looking forward to your opening, Ill be able to post soon

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: You can go first if you want. I won't be posting until tomorrow.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Sure, anyone else who wants to be tagged let me know and ill run through the thread when its time for voting and such.

And yeah, it was funnier before I corrected the mistake ( i had it as Lawl instead of Lowl XD )

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Sure, anyone else who wants to be tagged let me know and ill run through the thread when its time for voting and such.

And yeah, it was funnier before I corrected the mistake ( i had it as Lawl instead of Lowl XD )

lol

You can put Low just fine. Since my nick name is Low and all.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Easternwind

@lowlaville: Thats ok I wont be able to post til late tomorrow either , So I guess well just see whoever gets it up first since they are just intros.

Are you wanting to use anime or manga versions?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: I'll use both as long as manga and anime don't contradict. If it happened in the manga, that's canon, and that'll be the only feats I favor, and from time to time, I may just need to use anime feats for relativity and that animation. So pretty much both.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Easternwind
@lowlaville said:

@easternwind: I'll use both as long as manga and anime don't contradict. If it happened in the manga, that's canon, and that'll be the only feats I favor, and from time to time, I may just need to use anime feats for relativity and that animation. So pretty much both.

Alright, that sounds about ok to me. Lookin be a good debate,I know we both have some good feats to show cant wait to see how they match up, and to see everything you have in store.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

Alright, that sounds about ok to me. Lookin be a good debate,I know we both have some good feats to show cant wait to see how they match up, and see everything you have in store.

Me too. Good luck!

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Your still up for this right? Just a little sick the last day or so, Ill have a post up tomorrow or so

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Your still up for this right? Just a little sick the last day or so, Ill have a post up tomorrow or so

Yeah sure. Whenever is fine.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Easternwind

@lowlaville: Cool. Yeah you can go ahead and get yours up when you can.

If you can get it up today / tom. cool, If not ill have mine up in a day or 2

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lowlaville

@easternwind: Right, I shall get this going then

Uzumaki Naruto

No Caption Provided

Naruto, the resident Ninja Hero will prove here that he is strong enough to outpower and outspeed Ichigo anyday. I will be using the Kyuubi Chakra Mode feats and Sage Mode feats from before so6p feats only for Naruto.

Strength

No Caption Provided

- Chakra arms are strong enough that they obliterate large stone slabs just by Naruto grabbing them. It is harder to control this strength than to actually apply it.

No Caption Provided

- Pushes the 8 tailed beast ball. Now this is a strength feat because this thing is packed with a punch with the energy to vaporize a Mountain clean. In simple terms, its the power greater than that of a standard nuke.

No Caption Provided

- In Sage Mode, overpowers Kurama with relative ease. (Physically)

No Caption Provided

- One tail punches Orochimaru over a mile by rough estimates.

Speed

No Caption Provided

- Fast enough to be compared to a Shunshin technique. And Bee has seen Minato's FTG and countered its movement speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Dodges Raikage's armor at full power speed, which previously proved too fast for even Sasuke with his EMS to follow his movements. And Sasuke was near on par with Bee with his hypersonic speed, even if Bee proved faster. Raikage is even faster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now, Amaterasu ignites at wherever Sasuke is looking. Since Sasuke at that point was already hypersonic+, Raikage was actually even faster. The only way Sasuke even survived was because of Enton.

I should not have to say this, but this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, Naruto is the fastest of the two. I will eleborate later.

Skills

- Shadow clone creates a duplicate body of the original, a living functioning body. Naruto can make and control over a hundred of these clones.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Back when he makes this many clones, he did not exhibit any notable control over his own chakra or Kurama's. He doesn't show any exhaustion nor lack of chakra from using such a technique. Though its a given Naruto usually taps into Kyuubi rage to pull off these stunts.

No Caption Provided

In short, any experience gained by the clones, any knowledge, is passed on back to Naruto. He can essentially just sit back hiding somewhere, send a couple of clones to do battle for him. KCM clones are as fast and strong as the original after all.

Durability

Insane healing factor and regeneration.

No Caption Provided

Sage mode further enhances the recovery ability and makes it less stressfull on the body.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's Naruto applying this in battle. Naruto can just send as many clones to fight Ichigo to figure out his strengths and weaknesses before going in himself.

Tanks the sword of Kusanagi without a scratch despite it throwing Naruto over a large distance. Monkey King Enma exclaims it as painful even in his Diamond form. (Kongou = Diamond btw) And this is just four tailed form. Ichigo cannot cut Naruto with a getsuga tenshou.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After the forest of death which lasted days, he still had enough stamina to fight Kiba, Neji and right after persue and stop Gaara

In the forest of death 5 days later, Naruto is nowhere even close to his physical limits or chakra for the matter.

Naruto has got incredible stamina and chakra and this was before he had any measure of control over his chakra. In terms of lasting long, Ichigo will eventually use up and exhaust his stamina as well as reiryoku. Naruto on the other hand can keep using his best techniques for days without getting tired or running out of chakra. Ichigo only has a single Mugetsu before he is done for. A single Mugetsu is not finishing off Naruto.

Summoning Technique

No Caption Provided

Naruto is capable of summoning an army of warrior toads and toads of all sizes to fight for him.

Here's how it all ends. Naruto just casually spams his Shadow clones, wear out Ichigo, make him use Mugetsu then one shot with a Rasengan or Rasenshuriken.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lowlaville
DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag for voting

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Easternwind

Sorry accidentally hit reply

Ill have the post up soon, been sick and working on 2 at the same time.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag4votes

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SightlessReality

Tag for votes.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Easternwind

Intro:

Ichigo , the substitute "soul reaper"/Shinigami.

Possessing the powers of both Hollow and Shinnigami, Ichigo has inside of him much spiritual power, noticed by a Soul Reaper in the mortal realm, he was given her power and became a Shinigami, He then saved her from the soul society, defeated the powerful espada of Hueco Mundo, and stood to the monster himself.

Ichigo has many powers, strength , speed , his sword of course. And in this debate I will be trying to show, that he can beat KCM Naruto, to do this will require many of his skills and powers to be used.

I will be using Ichigo with power from training in the Dangai. This Ichigo became higher than trancendence and is more or less Ichigo's most powerful form.

Stats, Feats, Ichigo :

Strength:

Takes out a Giant Menos casually in a weak form:

No Caption Provided

Ichigo is able to stop the force of 1 million Zanpaktu early on in a much lesser form. Your average Zan packs a hell of a lot of power, but 1 million of anything is pretty darn impressive :

No Caption Provided

He is able to stop Punches from Yammy, the powerful 0th Espada:

Ichigo does a casual parry , and the air pressure from his swing completely vaporizes most of a mountain:

Speed:

Byakuya is fast enough to Blitz many of the other G13.

Just as a small showing of his speed he is able to do this casually to Ichigo, when restricted in power by more than 80%.

This same Ichigo has been fast enough to turn around and grab Ishida's arrows when fired behind him.

Here, Ichigo, while wounded, is able to badly blitz him:

Easily Blitzes 3 Vice Captains ( one of Whom is captain level ) barehanded in base:

He is able to stop Byakuya's Bankai:

No Caption Provided

These pedals are able to blitz most Shinigami ( even Renji ) at an even slower speed.

These ^ are some early feats, without masks or forms, and before the version that I am using.

Here he is able to blitz Aizen, taking him out to the mountains before he can fight back:

No Caption Provided

Durability:

Able to tank the powerful Gran Rey Cero attack unharmed:

Tanks and Crushes the Lanza from R2 Ulquiorra:

No Caption Provided

Here he is able to stop a full swing from Aizen, who in a weaker form was going around one shotting everyone else.

This also shows his strength

Skills:

Getsuga Tenshou one of His signature attacks:

No Caption Provided

I dont have much to say on it right now, it is a powerful attack that does more damage than his normal slashes, Which I have already shown off.

Ichigo can sense, He is able to locate one person inside a populated city

( let me know if you need the scans for this one, dont have em on this CPU )

Responses:

I dont have many issues with your post, but a few things :

- Pushes the 8 tailed beast ball. Now this is a strength feat because this thing is packed with a punch with the energy to vaporize a Mountain clean. In simple terms, its the power greater than that of a standard nuke.

This is debatable, if you swat away the nuke before it actually explodes, then its not the same thing.

Naruto not being cut

You say Naruto wont be cut by even Ichigo's strongest attacks, I highly disagree, I dont see Naruto being able to tank a point blank slash easily at all,You have shown an impressive feat, but Ichigo has massive striking power. I have already shown in this post the power that Ichigo has in his Slashes, He was able to Slash Final Form aizen casually, Aizen was going around stopping blades with his hands, and these are not some unimpressive attacks, Aizen stopped attacks which would rip apart Arrancar, who themselves have Hierro defense which makes them nearly uncut table, Much weaker characters than that have ripped through very thick steel.

Summons

I kinda figured we wouldn't be using Summons, at least thats what I have seen with a lot of Naruto VS.

Conclusion

It is still early. I do not like to proclaim things when it is this early in the debate. But I think I have shown a good general idea of what kind of Speed and Power Ichigo is packing. I was able to make this post because I had my friends laptop for a day or 2, havent been home, which is why it took so long.

I have another post to work on when I get home, and then I will be free to reply to you when you make your next post.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Easternwind

@lowlaville: Post is up , sorry 4 delay , stuffs been crazy IRL., Was barely able to do this with only laptop.