CaV: Hussar (Lonescholar) vs.Centurion (Ironspiderchan45)

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@@@@
@@@@

Polish Winged Hussar (Lone_scholar)

No Caption Provided

Roman centurion (Ironspiderchan45)

Rules:

• Anything goes
  • First to five votes wins
  • No prep, random encounter
  • Remember, this is sort of like Deadliest Warrior. No set location, try to debate why your warrior would win the majority of 1000 battles in 1000 different locations.

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lone_Scholar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lone_Scholar

Ok, I'm no good at debates, but here goes.

Winged hussars are freaking amazing. They are known to take on armies that have 10 times the men. To them it wasn't a suicide mission, it was fun. So yeah they were kinda insane as well. And has a centurion seen such a warrior, they have an immediate advantage with being on a horse. And those wings.... I never saw anything like those. I'd take a crap in my pants if i saw that guy charging at me. They got lances, BIG ones. Those things are known to pierce armor. And they know formation. they aren't some kinda barbarian that charges willy-nilly, they have near perfect formation. It was so good they could take musketmen without fear. And win. That is all.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_scholar: wow good job now I shall counter you.

Roman centurions are equal in rank to a roman captain and have been ranked up simply for bravery and military efficiency. They were soil sets role models and leaders. ( if its not just a single one of them ) The centurions lead 100 soliders so they must have had excellent commanding skills. Also what rank of centurion is this shiny gible? The highest lowest or in the middle? Centurions usually have a sword a dagger and a 3 feet long stick which may be used to knock Winged Hussar off his horse. Romans are not afraid to die and are not easily intimidated by there enemies. I do have to admit that lance could be a pretty big problem. Anyway sorry for replying so late.

Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is my first debate so idk I'd I'm good or not.

Lone_Scholar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lone_Scholar

@ironspiderchan45: That's ok. Better to reply late then not to reply at all! You did a pretty good job!

There is only 1 problem with your claim. This is a 1v1 fight, and centurions are used to group battles. Winged hussars dont need a group to back them up. They can charge in and crush their opposition. Now, lets get onto their main weapon, their lance. That lance is known to be 19 FEET LONG. That's huge! The chance they get the first hit is more than likely. And they are accurate with the lance too. The lance is lightweight and rather easy to wield. I mean, yeah it breaks easily, but one hit is all they need.

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

OK.

Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ironspiderchan45

I honestly think I cannot win this so I vote winged hussars ( lonescholar ) to win

theshinygible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By theshinygible
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers