CAV: Grey Hulk (HM) VS Alex Mercer (P52) (ALEX MERCER WON)

• 63 results
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pope052

Alex Mercer (Pope052)

No Caption Provided

VS

Grey Hulk (homicidalmaniac)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• End-Game Prototype 2 Alex (All upgrades, feats, abilities from both games).

• No Prep.

• Moral Off, Blood-Lusted.

• Alex can't consume Grey Hulk.

• Ignoring Game Mechanics.

Battlefield: New York City (Night)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By homicidalmaniac

I give you some of Grey Hulk feats

Durability

Tanking Pyro fire blast
Tanking Pyro fire blast
Grey Hulk is Bulletproof
Grey Hulk is Bulletproof
Tanking Cyclops Optic Blast
Resisting Half Life draining
More bulletproof feats
More bulletproof feats

Strength

lifting a Ambulance with people on it with ease
No Caption Provided
A large amount of large boulders bury Grey Hulk and Grey Hulk broke out of it.
A large amount of large boulders bury Grey Hulk and Grey Hulk broke out of it.
Throwing a train car
Throwing a train car
Tearing metal Hulkbusters

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

@homicidalmaniac

I have my first post ready, here it is...

Alex Mercer

Strength:

IN PROTOTYPE 1:

The heaviest object Alex is shown to lift is a military tank, however he can still wall-run up buildings while carrying heavy objects such as tanks without difficulty.

If you'd like a video demonstration for this, i'll try to provide one but I don't deem it necessary for the time being.

As for this Hulk feat:

Something Alex could do with one hand, + Military Tanks are much more dense & heavy than ambulances.

IN PROTOTYPE 2:

By now Alex can effortlessly lift tanks with one hand, although you don't play as Mercer in this game, it is only fair to say that his abilities have increased exponentially since Prototype 1.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

As for these Hulk feats:

Throwing a train car

If Alex could lift & throw a tank like someone was throwing a wooden plank, If Alex went serious i'd have no doubts of him lifting a train car,

I also have no doubts he can tear a metal Hulk-Buster(s).

But if he couldn't do either of these things? That brings me onto this ability:

Muscle-Mass:

An ability to boost Alex's overall strength to immense levels, without a doubt using this he'd be able to throw a train car.

While using this ability in combat, it is so lethal with one punch it rips a persons body in half, also enabling him to throw objects much further than he could in his base strength levels.

In the following demonstration, it shows the difference between the strength levels.

Alex gives 3 punches to a car: Results in severe damage to the car, but it was still working afterwards.

Alex gives 3 punches to a car IN MUSCLE-MASS: Car explodes from impact.

Video Demonstration :

Loading Video...

Durability:

Alex can tank all of these simultaneously on a regular basis.

• Helicopter rounds + rockets
  • Tank shells, + rounds.
  • Any firearm bullets.
  • RPG/ Rocket Launcher rounds.
  • Military Base Turrets.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

And sometimes, he can tank all of this while fighting off infected hunters, and still be going strong.

Grey Hulk is Bulletproof

More bulletproof feats

While Alex isn't bulletproof, bullets & military weapons are still useless to try and put down Mercer, which now brings me onto my next point:

Regenerative Abilities:

Alex has many forms of regeneration/healing:

Healing Factor:

Alex's healing factor is decent, if he takes severe damage, his body will fully heal in roughly less than a minute (not taking damage), if he is taking damage he can still heal, but to a much lower extent.

Absorbing Life:

If Alex is in a seriously dangerous situation, he can grab any nearby living specimen, and consume it. This regenerates Alex's health tremendously, also adding all of the knowledge & abilities of that person/animal/etc.

Impressive, which brings me onto this..

Nuke Feat:

Probably the most common feat for Alex's regeneration. I know this is overused, but it definitely factors into a fight.

The nuke obliterated Mercer except from the tiniest bit of the virus that survived the blast, it then consumed a crow and completely restored Alex back to normal. In other words, he was still alive but in a very weakened state before he consumed the crow.

This just goes to show, that if Alex is in a near death situation he can consume even the smallest living organism to regenerate himself back to normal, so there really is no way to put him down.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pope052

@enzeru: Yes, I already mentioned that he did that.

I was comparing the strength from Prototype 1 to Prototype 2..

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By homicidalmaniac
@pope052 said:

The heaviest object Alex is shown to lift is a military tank, however he can still wall-run up buildings while carrying heavy objects such as tanks without difficulty.

Something Alex could do with one hand, + Military Tanks are much more dense & heavy than ambulances.

By now Alex can effortlessly lift tanks with one hand, although you don't play as Mercer in this game, it is only fair to say that his abilities have increased exponentially since Prototype 1.

If Alex could lift & throw a tank like someone was throwing a wooden plank, If Alex went serious i'd have no doubts of him lifting a train car,

I also have no doubts he can tear a metal Hulk-Buster(s).

But if he couldn't do either of these things? That brings me onto this ability:

Have Alex ever lift any heavier other than a Car or a Tank?You are willing say that Alex is Class 100 or below.Can you name Alex other powers and abilities.

Grey Hulk holding a cave from falling
Grey Hulk causing a shockwave with a stomp on the ground.

Muscle-Mass:

An ability to boost Alex's overall strength to immense levels, without a doubt using this he'd be able to throw a train car.

While using this ability in combat, it is so lethal with one punch it rips a persons body in half, also enabling him to throw objects much further than he could in his base strength levels.

Alex gives 3 punches to a car: Results in severe damage to the car, but it was still working afterwards.

Alex gives 3 punches to a car IN MUSCLE-MASS: Car explodes from impact.

Alex need to be in MM all the time since a single normal punch from Alex can't KO or kill a normal human.

Alex can tank all of these simultaneously on a regular basis.

• Helicopter rounds + rockets
  • Tank shells, + rounds.
  • Any firearm bullets.
  • RPG/ Rocket Launcher rounds.
  • Military Base Turrets.

And sometimes, he can tank all of this while fighting off infected hunters, and still be going strong.

While Alex isn't bulletproof, bullets & military weapons are still useless to try and put down Mercer, which now brings me onto my next point:

Impressive for Alex,but Grey Hulk can handle all of that.

Healing Factor -

Alex's healing factor is decent, if he takes severe damage, his body will fully heal in roughly less than a minute (not taking damage), if he is taking damage he can still heal, but to a much lower extent.

Grey Hulk have a Healing Factor too,But it weaker than Green Hulk.But it is better than Spider-Man or Deathstroke.

Grey Hulk took Wolverine Claws and Wolverine comment about Grey Hulk wound started healing.
Grey Hulk took Wolverine Claws and Wolverine comment about Grey Hulk wound started healing.

Absorbing Life -

If Alex is in a seriously dangerous situation, he can grab any nearby living specimen, and consume it. This regenerates Alex's health tremendously, also adding all of the knowledge & abilities of that

person/animal/etc.

If Grey Hulk see Alex absorbing life and he see it helping Alex.Grey Hulk would take Alex far away from people that Alex can consume.

Nuke Feat -

Probably the most common feat for Alex's regeneration. I know this is overused, but it definitely factors into a fight.

The nuke obliterated Mercer except from the tiniest bit of the virus that survived the blast, it then consumed a crow and completely restored Alex back to normal. In other words, he was still alive but in a very weakened state before he consumed the crow.

This just goes to show, that if Alex is in a near death situation he can consume even the smallest living organism to regenerate himself back to normal, so there really is no way to put him down.

Impressive

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pope052

@homicidalmaniac:

Have Alex ever lift any heavier other than a Car or a Tank?You are willing say that Alex is Class 100 or below.

He hasn't lifted any heavier only because there's a limited amount of objects that the game lets you lift, but out of all of the objects you can lift, Alex has never failed to lift any.

Impressive feat, the size of that cave is undetermined but I won't doubt the feat.

Alex can cause shock-waves too, while I admit not as strong as Grey Hulk's, but certainly worth taking into notice.

Video Demonstration: (Play from 1:42)

Sometimes the videos are blocked for viewing on other sites, hence why I sometimes use links.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-rjly5iFEg#at=44

Alex need to be in MM all the time since a single normal punch from Alex can't KO or kill a normal human.

You're 100% wrong there, if Alex punches a human and doesn't continue the assault, they drop dead and that's a fact.

I would prove this point, but there isn't a video of Alex punching anybody regularly that I can find, I remember from my playing of Prototype you can one-shot any human being with just your fists, but i'm not willing to re-download Prototype again to prove an almost unnecessary feat.

This is the closest I can do, it's a kick but it's not a very good one, It's from the same video as above, but i'll still post it.

He kicks at the very beginning of the video.

If it doesn't work, click this:

Video Demonstration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-rjly5iFEg

Wolverine managed to knock him down still, Alex is 100% virus so he wouldn't feel anything Grey Hulk would dish out at him.

Grey Hulk's healing is impressive, but it isn't anything Alex needs to worry about.

Also I forgot to add this to Alex's durability:

Armored Form:

While in this form, Alex is the equivalent to a humanoid tank. This ability increases damage resistance overall, this will help him tank it out with Grey Hulk by a great margin.

The Armored Form is about x3 times Alex's overall durability compared to his base levels, which are still impressive but nothing compared to him wearing the Armor.

Brute Force alone isn't putting him down, especially while in Armored Form.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Shield:

The Shield power is incredibly useful defense ability. It soaks up damage automatically until it shatters and regenerates automatically.

If Alex really needs this (which let's face it, he wouldn't), it will certainly block off the force from Grey Hulk's punches.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Also, as Alex is 100% virus, he never tires out. He can keep coming no matter how long the battle lasts. Grey-Hulk has tremendous stamina, & durability, but he can't tank nearly as much as Mercer can without needing to heal.

And although Grey Hulk has tremendous stamina, I don't believe it has nearly as impressive showings as Mercer's does.

Can you name Alex other powers and abilities.

Blade:

The Blade is a powerful and deadly cutting and thrusting weapon, perfect for slicing and swiping through even the toughest armored vehicles or infected hives. This would have no trouble slashing Grey Hulk's skin open.

Video Demonstration: (Skip to 7:10)

Loading Video...

Claws:

These claws are highly sharp and pretty self-explanatory (they're claws). However while utilizing the claws, Alex can lung them into the ground, causing dangerously large & sharp spikes to emerge from beneath wherever the target is standing.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Hammer-Fist:

Mainly used for destroying highly armored vehicles, these can aid Alex in a pure face-off against Grey Hulk, if it ever comes to that.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Whip-Fist

The Whip-Fist is a thin, flexible, blade-edged arm that can be used to attack at extreme range, or whip through entire crowds of enemies. Damaging foes from a safe distance. This would help Alex to cause damage to Grey Hulk, while keeping his distance simultaneously.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

If Grey Hulk see Alex absorbing life and he see it helping Alex.Grey Hulk would take Alex far away from people that Alex can consume.

Which brings me to my next point...

Alex's Speed:

Alex running at his fastest is far faster than a speeding car, however running on ground isn't necessarily what he'll be doing against Grey Hulk, at least for the majority of the fight:

Alex can run up buildings like it's nothing, jump tremendously high, strafe jump from different angles, & glide.

His speed is too great for Grey-Hulk to tag, never-mind catch. Alex would have no trouble avoiding his attacks.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

And not to mention, all of these showings are from Prototype 1, and don't forget that Mercer's abilities increased exponentially in Prototype 2.

So his Strength, Speed, Powers, Durability, etc, would be tremendously boosted from these showings.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Wolverine managed to knock him down still, Alex is 100% virus so he wouldn't feel anything Grey Hulk would dish out at him.Grey Hulk's healing is impressive, but it isn't anything Alex needs to worry about.

I don't the scan but in their fight Wolverine comment about him having a hard time piercing Grey Hulk skin.

Grey Hulk tanking a energy blast from the High Revolutionary and gotten BFR by HR.When Grey gotten BFR,Grey Hulk causes a earthquake that shake the ground in 100 kilometers in every direction.
Grey Hulk tanking a energy blast from the High Revolutionary and gotten BFR by HR.When Grey gotten BFR,Grey Hulk causes a earthquake that shake the ground in 100 kilometers in every direction.

While in this form, was equivalent to a humanoid tank. This ability increases damage resistance overall, this will help him tank it out with Grey Hulk by a great margin.

The Armored Form is about x3 times Alex's overall durability compared to his base levels, which are still impressive but nothing compared to him wearing the Armor.

This form would Alex survive Grey Hulk ripping him apart.

Brute Force alone isn't putting him down, especially while in Armored Form.

The Shield power is incredibly useful defense ability. It soaks up damage automatically until it shatters and regenerates automatically.

If Alex really needs this (which let's face it, he wouldn't), it will certainly block off the force from Grey Hulk's punches.

Is there any proof that Alex can't be KO by Brute Force.If anything Grey can give Alex countless thunderclaps.

Also, as Alex is 100% virus, he never tires out. He can keep coming no matter how long the battle lasts. Grey-Hulk has tremendous stamina, & durability, but he can't tank nearly as much as Mercer can without needing to heal.

And although Grey Hulk has tremendous stamina, I don't believe it has nearly as impressive showings as Mercer's does.

Here Joe Fixit/Grey Hulk fighting the West Coast Avengers

No Caption Provided
Grey Hulk catch Hawkeye arrow in mid flight and tank a blast from Iron Man.
Grey Hulk sent Tony flying and Grey Hulk made a big crack in the street
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Hulk sent Wonder Man flying too and arrows are nothing to Hulk
Iron Man tackle at Hulk and Hulk bear hug him.

I didn't find rest of the scans of the fight.In the other scans,Grey Hulk lift the Las Vegas pyramid,Grey Hulk matching Wonder Man strength,and Grey Hulk and the WC Avengers stop fighting an talk it out and WC Avengers fly away and Hulk runs Las Vegas.

The Whip-Fist is a thin, flexible, blade-edged arm that can be used to attack at extreme range, or whip through entire crowds of enemies. Tame your foes from a safe distance. This would help Alex to damage the Hulk, while keeping his distance simultaneously.

What would happen if Grey glad it and pull it in and give Alex a uppercut.

Alex running at his fastest is far faster than a speeding car, however running on ground isn't necessarily what he'll be doing against Grey Hulk, at least for the majority of the fight:

Alex can run up buildings like it's nothing, jump tremendously high, strafe jump from different angles, & glide.

His speed is too great for Grey-Hulk to tag, never-mind catch. Alex would have no trouble avoiding his attacks.

I knew you bring up Alex Speed.It true that Alex move faster,but Grey Hulk have tag people who are faster than him.

Grey Hulk block Spidey webs with ease
Grey Hulk use a Thunderclap and Wolverine said it was near lethal.Alex healing is near the same as Wolverine.
Grey Hulk use a Thunderclap and Wolverine said it was near lethal.Alex healing is near the same as Wolverine.

I wait

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pope052

@homicidalmaniac

I don't the scan but in their fight Wolverine comment about him having a hard time piercing Grey Hulk skin.

Fair point, but when Wolverine did pierce Grey Hulk's skin, he fell down in pain. He healed yes, but a slash from Wolverine's claws would have a 0% chance of knocking Mercer down, never mind hurting him.

Alex doesn't feel any damage at all that his body takes, because Mercer is already dead, it's the Blacklight virus hosting on Alex's body.

I didn't see any earthquake in that scan, but that feat is more of a bad showing than good for Grey Hulk, as he was KO'D. Feel free to show me that earthquake scan, and prove that it went 100 kilometers in every direction.

This form would Alex survive Grey Hulk ripping him apart.

Yes he would survive a close encounter with Grey Hulk in this form, Alex isn't weak close up, he is perfectly capable of KO'ing the Grey Hulk, and has the versatility to do so.

Is there any proof that Alex can't be KO by Brute Force.If anything Grey can give Alex countless thunderclaps.

Alex can't be KO'd by anything other than Blood-Tox gases. That's the only thing that can stop Alex, but Grey Hulk would have 100% no clue about this without prep time, which isn't the case in this scenario.

The virus heals Mercer's body if it is taking severe damage.

The only instance where Mercer was KO'd was this:

After the fight with Specialist Cross:

Mercer would have easily killed Cross if he wanted to, but he held back.

Cross distracted Mercer by saying "Well I can tell you all you need to know about Penn Station".

This messed with Alex's memories, distracting him, allowing for Cross to lunge a syringe full of Blood-Tox gas into Mercer, rendering him unconscious

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

That's a lucky catch that Hulk caught that arrow, but it isn't a very impressive feat in this fight as Alex isn't going to be firing arrows.

As for tanking a blast from Iron-Man, impressive, but that blast wouldn't kill Mercer either, it could damage his body, but it would never stop him and Alex would regenerate afterwards.

Sending Tony flying is an impressive strength feat, yet Alex could easily tank this. Now as for the crack in the street? I wouldn't consider this a feat worth taking into consideration.

Another two impressive strength feats for Grey Hulk. But again, Alex isn't going to be firing arrows at Grey Hulk, nor lunging at him head on.

Also, arrows are nothing to Mercer either, so this is also a feat not worth taking into consideration.

I didn't find rest of the scans of the fight.In the other scans,Grey Hulk lift the Las Vegas pyramid,Grey Hulk matching Wonder Man strength,and Grey Hulk and the WC Avengers stop fighting an talk it out and WC Avengers fly away and Hulk runs Las Vegas.

I won't deny that these are highly impressive feats, but it's still not enough to put down Alex Mercer.

What would happen if Grey glad it and pull it in and give Alex a uppercut.

Before that happens, Alex reforms his arm back to normal / or to some other weapon before the uppercut connects.

I knew you bring up Alex Speed.It true that Alex move faster,but Grey Hulk have tag people who are faster than him.

I get that, except speed is still a strong factor for Alex as he can dodge almost all of Hulk's attacks.

Even if Hulk tags him, the damage won't be severe, and Alex can get straight back up to continue fighting.

Impressive, but this isn't necessarily a speed feat, it's a reflex feat.

That's because Wolverine is still human & can still feel pain/damage coming to his body.

Alex is dead, it's only the virus that is hosting on his body. Alex cannot feel anything other than Blood-Tox gases. Alex isn't human, he is a virus.

Also I should mention this ability that Alex can use to keep safe from the Grey Hulk:

Disguise:

Disguise is a shape-shifting, defensive ability that Alex has. This ability allows Alex to disguise himself as any human that he has consumed. If Alex is somehow taking severe damage, he can run to a place far off where Hulk can't see him, then consume someone and stealth attack the Hulk.

He can also accuse someone else of being himself, so he can easily fool the Grey Hulk into slaughtering an innocent citizen.

He could do this several times if he wanted to, Grey Hulk isn't necessarily the smartest foe to be fighting.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Now, let's say that a very dangerous situation happened where Grey Hulk is completely dominating Mercer (hypothetically speaking), Alex has certain powers to get out of these situations with ease.

Devastators:

Devastators are super attacks that Alex can initiate. They cause massive area damage to their surroundings & destroys anybody unlucky enough to be hit by one.

Tendril Barrage Devastator:

The Tendril Barrage causes razor sharp tendrils to emerge from Alex's body in every direction, impaling everything around them for a fair distance. It will wipe out entire crowds of civilians and can cause extreme damage to almost any enemy.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Ground-Spike Graveyard Devastator

The Ground-Spike Devastator is similar to the Ground-Spike power granted by the Claws.

When used, it causes massive spikes to erupt from the ground, creating a deadly circle of spikes in close proximity to Alex. It is highly effective against hardened targets like Armor and buildings.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Critical Pain Devastator:

Critical Pain fires a hard mass of tissue from Alex's hands to crush a single target. It is the single most damaging move in the game,

This is 100% capable of ripping through Hulk's body. While Hulk is left severely damaged & vulnerable, Alex can close in to rip Grey Hulk to pieces.

Think of it as a Kamehameha, except replace the energy with tendrils.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pope052
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: I was getting more feats for Hulk.I reply to you in a hour.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Fair point, but when Wolverine did pierce Grey Hulk's skin, he fell down in pain. He healed yes, but a slash from Wolverine's claws would have a 0% chance of knocking Mercer down, never mind hurting him.

Alex doesn't feel any damage at all that his body takes, because Mercer is already dead, it's the Blacklight virus hosting on Alex's body.

Grey Hulk gotten back up right after n keep on fighting and I doubt Alex blades are as good as Logan Claw's

Grey survive a pure energy lance through his body.Tell that Alex can take a energy blade inside his body
Grey survive a pure energy lance through his body.Tell that Alex can take a energy blade inside his body

I didn't see any earthquake in that scan, but that feat is more of a bad showing than good for Grey Hulk, as he was KO'D. Feel free to show me that earthquake scan, and prove that it went 100 kilometers in every direction.

Did you read all of words on that scan I show you.It clearly said in one of the boxes that Hulk made a 100 KM Tremor.

That's a lucky catch that Hulk caught that arrow, but it isn't a very impressive feat in this fight as Alex isn't going to be firing arrows.

That feat show how good Grey reflexes can be.Show me how good Alex reflexes are.

Even if Hulk tags him, the damage won't be severe, and Alex can get straight back up to continue fighting.

What happen if Grey rip Alex piece by piece and throw it into the sea water(If this take place in New York City).

If Alex have enhanced hearing then the Thunderclap then Alex wouldn't have any defenses against it .
If Alex have enhanced hearing then the Thunderclap then Alex wouldn't have any defenses against it .

Disguise is a shape-shifting, defensive ability that Alex has. This ability allows Alex to disguise himself as any human that he has consumed. If Alex is somehow taking severe damage, he can run to a place far off where Hulk can't see him, then consume someone and stealth attack the Hulk.

He can also accuse someone else of being himself, so he can easily fool the Grey Hulk into slaughtering an innocent citizen.

He could do this several times if he wanted to, Grey Hulk isn't necessarily the smartest foe to be fighting.

Grey Hulk wouldn't care that much if he hurt a random human.Grey Hulk isn't Dumb Hulk,but he's isn't Banner Hulk smart.Grey is the Take No Sh!t part of Banner mind.

Here more feats for Grey Hulk

Reed said that Bruce can't draw blood in Grey Hulk form
Can Alex do this
Can Alex do this
GG Stone Power didn't work on GH and GG power work on Steel and Thor
Tanking a hit from Tank and Destroy two of them at the same time
Grey Hulk tag Spider-Man and Grey comment about the punching in and jumping out tactic
Grey Hulk tag Spider-Man and Grey comment about the punching in and jumping out tactic

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pope052

@homicidalmaniac:

Grey Hulk gotten back up right after n keep on fighting and I doubt Alex blades are as good as Logan Claw's

Whether he got back up or not, he still needed to heal after that slash.

No they obviously aren't as good as Logan's claws, but Grey Hulk isn't immune to everything but Adamantium...

Alex battled and beat the Supreme Hunter, a near 10 foot tall infected creature that would slaughter Wolverine & wouldn't be an easy fight for Grey Hulk either.

It's skin is very dense and hard to get through, bullets and military weaponry are nothing to it, Alex's weaponry easily cut through it.

Alex fought this beast twice, and the first time Alex had to deal with infected creatures & military while trying to put the Supreme Hunter down, that just goes to show how much Alex has to deal with.

Now don't get me wrong on this, i'm not saying Alex's weapons are deadly to Grey Hulk, no what i'm saying is that they're capable of causing him damage.

Here's both of the fights with the Supreme Hunter:

1st Fight:

Loading Video...

2nd Fight:

Loading Video...

I can't tell what the affect would be, purely because there's no energy blades in Prototype, so there's no accurate calculation as to what would happen. From my perspective I assume it would easily cut through Alex's body, but it wouldn't kill him or slow him down.

It would damage his body, but it wouldn't slow him down/hurt him, then he'd just regenerate afterwards or consume the person who fired it at him.

Like I said: Nothing but the Blood-Tox Gas can kill Mercer.

Did you read all of words on that scan I show you.It clearly said in one of the boxes that Hulk made a 100 KM Tremor.

I didn't see where it said that in the first place, it was hard to read as the writing was small. But again, that's not necessarily a feat.

That feat show how good Grey reflexes can be.Show me how good Alex reflexes are.

He caught one arrow, that doesn't mean that he is a casual arrow/bullet dodger/catcher.

Also, that arrow would have pierced through Hulk's skin as it was a vibranium arrow. It would have pierced Alex's as well, but he wouldn't have taken any notice to it, nor taken any damage.

Alex's reflexes aren't necessarily a main factor, however they're fast enough to allow him dodge/avoid Grey Hulk's attacks if he needs to.

Take a look at this for example, Alex can instantly switch the direction in which he is jumping, so if Hulk was about to hit him while Alex is coming towards him, he can strafe jump out of the way.

Sorry about the quality, but it's watchable.

Loading Video...

What happen if Grey rip Alex piece by piece and throw it into the sea water(If this take place in New York City).

1. He wouldn't catch Alex in the first place.

2. If he actually did manage to grab hold of Alex, Alex's would use his claws/other weapons to slash at Hulk's face. Hulk isn't going to just shake it off, he'll let go of Alex if Alex had just slashed his face open.

Alex doesn't have enhanced hearing, he has other senses but hearing isn't one of them, so Thunder-Clap wouldn't really affect him.

Plus, he can activate Armor & his Shield to defend himself against the force of the clap if he needed to.

Grey Hulk wouldn't care that much if he hurt a random human.Grey Hulk isn't Dumb Hulk,but he's isn't Banner Hulk smart.Grey is the Take No Sh!t part of Banner mind.

It's not the point that he wouldn't care, its the point that he would be fooled into doing so. Alex then has the advantage to give him a strong, unexpected blow.

Hulk also wouldn't be able to be quick enough to see who Alex consumed, Alex can consume people in less than a second.

Video Demonstration:

Loading Video...

Reed didn't say that, he was saying that THEY couldn't draw blood from Grey Hulk.

If he couldn't draw blood whatsoever, then what was with Wolverine slashing him open & green blood spilled from the wound, and the Hulk needed to heal?

Can Alex do this

He hasn't done it, but there's no reason as to why he couldn't do it, he has more than enough strength to do so.

A>B, C>B logic isn't reliable and doesn't work. Grey Hulk might have some different invulnerabilities than others such as Thor, but Thor would crush Grey Hulk effortlessly.

Tanking a hit from a tank? Not impressive at all, Alex tanks hits from several military tanks, helicopters, turrets, and soldiers simultaneously. Alex would have lifted those two tanks with each of his hands & crushed them into each other.

Spider-Man was punching the head off of Grey Hulk before that, and he didn't tag him he had to Thunder-Clap Spider-Man to stun him so he was able to tag him.

Even when Grey Hulk did punch him, Spider-Man shook that off like it was nothing and continued fighting. To add to that, Spider-Man's durability is far inferior to Mercer's.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@pope052: If you look at the videos,Alex still gotten hit by the Hunter who look like it's physically weaker than Grey Hulk and considering that thing is mindless and wasn't that fast and while Grey mind is between Savage and Banner.

If he actually did manage to grab hold of Alex, Alex's would use his claws/other weapons to slash at Hulk's face. Hulk isn't going to just shake it off, he'll let go of Alex if Alex had just slashed his face open.

If you miss the point of it.The point was if Grey was tearing Alex in tiny little pieces and then Grey throw the all of the pieces into the New York sea.Then would Alex still come back if that happen.

Alex doesn't have enhanced hearing, he has other senses but hearing isn't one of them, so Thunder-Clap wouldn't really affect him.

Alex still hear people talking to him,but how can Alex hear people talking,but he's not effected by the Thunderclap.

It's not the point that he wouldn't care, its the point that he would be fooled into doing so. Alex then has the advantage to give him a strong, unexpected blow.

Hulk also wouldn't be able to be quick enough to see who Alex consumed, Alex can consume people in less than a second.

If Alex does that thick again,Grey would attack any human that come near him thinking one of them could be Alex.

If he couldn't draw blood whatsoever, then what was with Wolverine slashing him open & green blood spilled from the wound, and the Hulk needed to heal?

Logan Claw's have pierce the skin of Gladiator who is on par with Superman.Again,Alex bladed weapons aren't as good as Logan Claw's.

A>B, C>B logic isn't reliable and doesn't work. Grey Hulk might have some different invulnerabilities than others such as Thor, but Thor would crush Grey Hulk effortlessly.

I was pointing out Grey Hulk healing factor which he wasn't turning into Stone.Would Alex take a Stone Touch and survive it?

Tanking a hit from a tank? Not impressive at all, Alex tanks hits from several military tanks, helicopters, turrets, and soldiers simultaneously. Alex would have lifted those two tanks with each of his hands & crushed them into each other.

Pointing out that Grey Hulk like other the Hulks can take on a whole army.And considering the Prototype games are clones to Hulk Ultimate Destruction,but that off topic.

Spider-Man was punching the head off of Grey Hulk before that, and he didn't tag him he had to Thunder-Clap Spider-Man to stun him so he was able to tag him.

Even when Grey Hulk did punch him, Spider-Man shook that off like it was nothing and continued fighting. To add to that, Spider-Man's durability is far inferior to Mercer's.

In that story,I recall Grey Hulk wasn't going all out.They did fought again when Spider-Man had the Uni-Power and Spider-Man destroy Grey and punch him into orbit.Then again Uni-Power Spider-Man>>>>>>>>>>Alex Mercer.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pope052

@homicidalmaniac:

If you look at the videos,Alex still gotten hit by the Hunter who look like it's physically weaker than Grey Hulk and considering that thing is mindless and wasn't that fast and while Grey mind is between Savage and Banner.

I never stated that Alex wasn't hit, nor that the Supreme Hunter was better than Grey Hulk (it would still give Grey Hulk some difficulty), no the point was that Alex can take on a creature with extremely dense skin to tear through like Grey Hulk's.

If you miss the point of it.The point was if Grey was tearing Alex in tiny little pieces and then Grey throw the all of the pieces into the New York sea.Then would Alex still come back if that happen.

Without a doubt, yes Alex would come back from that. If a nuke couldn't completely destroy Alex, Grey Hulk can't do any better.

It doesn't matter if he tears him to pieces, as long as there's a cell of Alex lingering on, Alex will reform.

Even if Hulk rips Alex's body as small as he can rip, but he'd have to destroy every single cell, and Hulk doesn't have that kind of precision/accuracy. Even if a tendril is the only thing left, it's enough to regenerate his entire body.

The only ways to put Mercer down for good :

• Completely intoxicate him in the Blood-Tox gas.
  • Destroy every last cell of the virus.
  • Magic (still magic hasn't been used against Mercer so there's no say on how it would affect the virus, but it depends on the magic user).

Alex still hear people talking to him,but how can Alex hear people talking,but he's not effected by the Thunderclap.

That's different, Alex hears the thoughts and minds of the people he consumes. That's thought, not physical hearing.

Alex doesn't possess Super-Hearing.

If Alex does that thick again,Grey would attack any human that come near him thinking one of them could be Alex.

Alex would just run away like a regular human would seeing a 10 Foot Grey beast coming towards them, and he'd stay in a group to retain incognito (Yes, that was an Assassin's Creed reference).

Hulk would have to kill every single human in New York to ensure that Alex isn't disguised, but he wouldn't bother, so Alex can keep doing this as long as he likes.

Alex has the big speed advantage over Grey Hulk so he can just go to another part of the city to consume someone, it also helps that he can consume someone in less than a second, less than 2 seconds at most.

Also, Alex isn't going to be a fool and run into Grey Hulk while in disguise, he'd play it out normally like he did in the video & then close in for a surprise attack.

Logan Claw's have pierce the skin of Gladiator who is on par with Superman.Again,Alex bladed weapons aren't as good as Logan Claw's.

Provide that scan for me. But again, I never stated Alex's weaponry to be as sharp as Adamantium, I simply said that they're capable of cutting Grey Hulk's skin, and Grey Hulk is the weakest of all Hulk's if I had to add to my statement.

I was pointing out Grey Hulk healing factor which he wasn't turning into Stone.Would Alex take a Stone Touch and survive it?

Probably not. However, Alex isn't facing off against GG is he?

By the way I tried to avoid saying this but now I deem it necessary to say, I find that feat of resisting the Stone Touch to be complete PIS.

So it works on Thor, but doesn't work on Grey Hulk? If that isn't PIS, then I don't know what is...

Pointing out that Grey Hulk like other the Hulks can take on a whole army.And considering the Prototype games are clones to Hulk Ultimate Destruction,but that off topic.

Alex casually takes on the entire military force + infected creatures on a daily basis.

Even though you admitted it, don't try to degrade Prototype with irrelevant statements.

In that story,I recall Grey Hulk wasn't going all out.

They did fought again when Spider-Man had the Uni-Power and Spider-Man destroy Grey and punch him into orbit.Then again Uni-Power Spider-Man>>>>>>>>>>Alex Mercer.

That statement alone means absolutely nothing. Uni-Power Spider-Man > All versions of Hulk, your point? You said that for no other reason to degrade Mercer.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Provide that scan for me. But again, I never stated Alex's weaponry to be as sharp as Adamantium, I simply said that they're capable of cutting Grey Hulk's skin, and Grey Hulk is the weakest of all Hulk's if I had to add to my statement.

No Caption Provided

I never stated that Alex wasn't hit, nor that the Supreme Hunter was better than Grey Hulk (it would still give Grey Hulk some difficulty), no the point was that Alex can take on a creature with extremely dense skin to tear through like Grey Hulk's.

I know you didn't say those,but Alex still try hard to take the Hunter down if the Hunter and Grey Hulk fought it mostly be a 7/10 fight in Grey favor with somewhat difficulty.

That's different, Alex hears the thoughts and minds of the people he consumes. That's thought, not physical hearing.

If that so how can Alex can hear that unconsume Army Guy which he brought up Penn Station.

Alex has the big speed advantage over Grey Hulk so he can just go to another part of the city to consume someone, it also helps that he can consume someone in less than a second, less than 2 seconds at most.

What would happen if Grey see Alex running away(Alex trying to consume people)and Grey chase after him.Grey have great leaping ability which shown in the past.Wait,what would if happen there no one is around miles away where their fighting at.

By the way I tried to avoid saying this but now I deem it necessary to say, I find that feat of resisting the Stone Touch to be complete PIS.

So it works on Thor, but doesn't work on Grey Hulk? If that isn't PIS, then I don't know what is...

You pretty said it in your last post that Grey Hulk have some different in-vulnerabilities from Thor.

That statement alone means absolutely nothing. Uni-Power Spider-Man > All versions of Hulk, your point? You said that for no other reason to degrade Mercer.

There Uni-Power Hulk and War World Hulk with Cosmic Power(Given by Galactus) who could beat Uni-Power Spider-Man.

When the voting going to start

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pope052

@homicidalmaniac:

I know you didn't say those,but Alex still try hard to take the Hunter down if the Hunter and Grey Hulk fought it mostly be a 7/10 fight in Grey favor with somewhat difficulty.

I agree and never doubted that Grey Hulk is better than the Supreme Hunter, but granted he would have some difficulty.

If that so how can Alex can hear that unconsume Army Guy which he brought up Penn Station.

He can hear normally or slightly better than people, he isn't deaf. Cross brought up Penn Station because that's where they infected Mercer, and messed with his thoughts.

The Thunder-Clap would have an inferior affect on Alex than it did to Spider-Man.

What would happen if Grey see Alex running away(Alex trying to consume people)and Grey chase after him.Grey have great leaping ability which shown in the past.Wait,what would if happen there no one is around miles away where their fighting at.

I know he has great leaping ability, but Alex is lighter and can travel much easier, faster & generally better without causing a massive crack in the ground each time he lands (depending on the height of the landing).

You pretty said it in your last post that Grey Hulk have some different in-vulnerabilities from Thor.

Fair enough i'll leave it at that, but I still think it's a case of PIS.

When the voting going to start

I assume you're finished your argument then? I'm pretty much empty now of feats for Alex, so I can say i'm finished too.

I'll open voting then, I just need clear clarification from you...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Yeah I'm done.You call viners if you want.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Anyone willing to give a vote?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dum529001

later.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 gets my vote.

As for who wins, I'll say Mercer. I think Pope has shown me enough to show that he can beat Grey Hulk.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joewell911

I vote for @pope052:

@pope052 said:

@homicidalmaniac:

If you look at the videos,Alex still gotten hit by the Hunter who look like it's physically weaker than Grey Hulk and considering that thing is mindless and wasn't that fast and while Grey mind is between Savage and Banner.

Without a doubt, yes Alex would come back from that. If a nuke couldn't completely destroy Alex, Grey Hulk can't do any better.

It doesn't matter if he tears him to pieces, as long as there's a cell of Alex lingering on, Alex will reform.

Even if Hulk rips Alex's body as small as he can rip, but he'd have to destroy every single cell, and Hulk doesn't have that kind of precision/accuracy. Even if a tendril is the only thing left, it's enough to regenerate his entire body.

The only ways to put Mercer down for good :

• Completely intoxicate him in the Blood-Tox gas.
  • Destroy every last cell of the virus.
  • Magic (still magic hasn't been used against Mercer so there's no say on how it would affect the virus, but it depends on the magic user).

Alex doesn't possess Super-Hearing.

Alex would just run away like a regular human would seeing a 10 Foot Grey beast coming towards them, and he'd stay in a group to retain incognito (Yes, that was an Assassin's Creed reference).

Hulk would have to kill every single human in New York to ensure that Alex isn't disguised, but he wouldn't bother, so Alex can keep doing this as long as he likes.

Also, Alex isn't going to be a fool and run into Grey Hulk while in disguise, he'd play it out normally like he did in the video & then close in for a surprise attack.

Probably not. However, Alex isn't facing off against GG is he?

Alex casually takes on the entire military force + infected creatures on a daily basis.

Even though you admitted it, don't try to degrade Prototype with irrelevant statements.

In that story,I recall Grey Hulk wasn't going all out.

They did fought again when Spider-Man had the Uni-Power and Spider-Man destroy Grey and punch him into orbit.Then again Uni-Power Spider-Man>>>>>>>>>>Alex Mercer.

Or have him be killed and consumed by another Evolved heheheh

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pope052 I'm going with Alex. There even in most aspects other then i might give Grey Hulk a durability advantage but its cancelled out with Alex's healing factor. Alex is on par with Strength has a lot more versatility and if its set in Alex's city theres nothing stopping him from impersonating a Blackwatch captain and getting the army to distract the Hulk while Alex fiddles about.

Also you can put me on the next CaV vote list cause i like reading these.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: gets my vote. Wolverine once say he thought Grey Hulk was impenetrable, but was wrong because Hulk heal so fast it appeared that way

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#29  Edited By GhostRavage

Can't decide yet, need to read more closely both sides before voting. Didn't see the vids because my computer is slow as f*ck... I'll tell you later.

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052 gets my vote because of the insanity that was Prototype 1 and 2.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pope052

@enzeru: To correct you:

1. Mercer is either on par with him in durability or slightly below, & can compete with him in strength.

2. The Super-Soldiers were overpowered and would have realistically been slaughtered if the game hadn't held you back and/or overpowered them, don't use this to degrade Mercer as he fights the military & their armors on a daily basis.

3. Grey Hulk isn't grabbing Mercer, unless Mercer allows it.

4. The virus likely could have regenerated after the nuke even if there was no life to consume, it would just take much longer (healing factor), it didn't consume the crow because it needed to, it did it to regenerate instantly instead of waiting.

So brute force alone isn't destroying the virus.

Anyway, Score: 5-2

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 gets my vote, i always feel Alex can take on Hulk and even consume him(he should handle gamma radiaton jus fine).

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm going with homicidalmaniac.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm Hulk can liquify Mercer with a punch and Thunderclap most likely but....dat regen...since this is Grey Hulk he can probably KO at best but I don't see Mercer piercing Hulk so...yeah Hulk has to win eventually. I think Mercer's regen wears out over time and while it may take a while, Hulk will smash for a long time and pull out the win. @homicidalmaniac has my vote. I didn't even realize Hulk had that type of durability in grey form. Pretty insane.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Here is the pyramid feat. Im surprise you didn't use the 2X earth asteroid feat...

No Caption Provided

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@pope052: Gets my vote for a great argument. If you have not already you should make an Alex Mercer respect thread and maybe James Heller respect thread if you have feats for him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pope052

@enzeru:

I've just finished a debate thanks very much, all of that was unnecessary.

And what are you talking about me not playing Prototype? I've finished the game twice... I used 3 cut-scenes in my entire argument, the rest of it was game-play. So don't assume I haven't played the game when you don't even know who I am.

Super Soldiers were only able to grab Mercer UNDER GAME MECHANICS ignoring those mechanics and the Super Soldiers wouldn't have stood a chance.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I'm going with the big ugly one

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru:

How am I being a hypocrite? A hypocrite is someone who complains about something someone does, when they do it themselves, in what way am I being a hypocrite?

Alex fully upgraded slaughters Super-Soldiers/ Hunters with ease, Also this is Prototype 2 Alex to add to that, who would effortlessly stomp everything & anything in Prototype 1 that you're saying that he had trouble with.

None of your attempts to degrade Mercer factor in with this argument, only if it were a weaker/and or earlier version of Alex then Grey Hulk would beat him, but this one isn't.

Anyway, Score is 8 - 5.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru: why are you low balling Mercer? Name some characters below Hulk.