• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Wardemon32 (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

Homicidal.

But its too late anyways

#152 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster @ancient_0f_days @pr0metheus

I edited the title to Goku won, because considering that I was using Goku for the debate, and I won. That's why I put Goku won, no need to make such a big deal out of nothing. It's not like everybody is going to take offense and start flame-wars.

#153 Edited by DeathHero61 (5207 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh homicidal wins, every argument his opponent made were contradicting each other especially since half the crap Pope052 spouted here were directly opposite to what he said to me via PM, that and the loop hole theories he came up with. Homicidal provided his case so much better...

#154 Edited by Bossmonster (2163 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: You are a hypocrite and a liar. there is not need for you to say anything to me again. I have not said anything to you.

#155 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: You didn't destroy him in a tournament or something, did you? Link us if you did, he looks pretty upset lol..

#156 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: 0.0 whoa whoa calm down with the hostility, he's new...

#157 Edited by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @ people getting butthurt over a title.

#158 Posted by reikai (4083 posts) - - Show Bio

#159 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8590 posts) - - Show Bio
#160 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

You just completely ignored my post, and if you have nothing to say to me, don't reply to me. Simple as that.

@princearagorn1

What do you mean?

@cooldes

Who's new?

#161 Posted by Bossmonster (2163 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: You misunderstand you're position. You are a lair and a hypocrite. It goes without saying that I didn't read what you said.
You are addressing me. Not the reverse.

#162 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku Wins

Superman?

Wonderwomen is stronger

Batman taught him

Green lantern showed more feats

OH please goku wins no diff

#163 Posted by Kakarot (33 posts) - - Show Bio

tbh goku vs. supes is never going to end, if you want something interesting put supes up against kid buu and goku against apocalypse further more they both fight on the side for good so they wouldn't fight anyway unless it was at some form of tournament, mix up there Villon's and se how the situation turns out

#164 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio
#165 Posted by TheReptile (190 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to chill, its only a CaV.

#166 Posted by Tohoma (1370 posts) - - Show Bio
#167 Edited by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

Your* Liar*. If you're trying to insult me, try to do it with proper grammar.

You ignored my post concerning why I added the "GOKU WON" into the title. I explained why I did, and you respond by calling me a liar and a hypocrite. Without reasoning.

All I did was the change the heading, @ancient_0f_days explained the exact reason as to why I did, as did I. There's no need to make such a big deal out of it, but I suppose it's because of your somewhat unnecessary disliking toward me. I never said that Goku would win in actual fight (I think he would, but I never said it).

I put that in the title because I won the debate and Goku was the character I was debating for, that is all.

Grow up, you're making a big deal out of nothing.

#168 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma said:

@marshall_long said:

Lol @ people getting butthurt over a title.

This

Gotta say it's quite funny to watch though :D

#169 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

This is exactly why DBZ vs Comics are banned...not even the CAV's can be done without it turning into a flame war.

#170 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

It has been done, and the voting has ended. The flame-wars took place after the debating and voting. Also, you've stated this twice already, and i'm sure we're all aware by now that this is either developing or already is a flame-war. You're pointing out the obvious.

#171 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby:

It has been done, and the voting has ended. The flame-wars took place after the debating and voting. Also, you've stated this twice already, and i'm sure we're all aware by now that this is either developing or already is a flame-war. You're pointing out the obvious.

Apparently It's not as obvious as you say it is...it took you three attempts to even get this one of the ground and even so it's still turning into a bloodbath.

#172 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

The first one wasn't even about Goku or Superman, the second was about Death Battle (I could give you that one), but this one has been fine and there hasn't exactly been a fully developed flame war yet. A couple of arguments maybe, but nothing serious. And for the record, the voting and debating has ended, so we can do it civilized for at least some time.

#173 Posted by reikai (4083 posts) - - Show Bio

The Final Word

#174 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: 10/10.

You won the thread with that..

#175 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai:

Implying that we should just all stop making battles entirely because they're all fictional and/or if both characters have the same moral standards..

#176 Edited by Kam (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@kam:

People like you are partially responsible for DBZ Threads being banned.

What the hell? I'm new you fool and what's wrong with my statement? Just because i said Goku always wins when the odds are stacked against him? You seriously need to grow up and learn that debates are opinion based.

This is why DBZ threads are banned, people like you that start flame wars and can't handle other people's opinions.

#177 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@kam:

Actually, I agree with you on Goku winning, obviously.

You're wrong though, this is not a general debate open to everybody. This was between me and @homicidalmaniac. Not you. While I know that I should have expected the inevitable, still you should have read the rules of a CAV.

Your statement had nothing wrong with it in terms of who you think would win based on your opinion, but it was wrong to say because it would likely ignite a flame-war or argument.

#178 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby:

The first one wasn't even about Goku or Superman, the second was about Death Battle (I could give you that one), but this one has been fine and there hasn't exactly been a fully developed flame war yet. A couple of arguments maybe, but nothing serious. And for the record, the voting and debating has ended, so we can do it civilized for at least some time.

There are dozens of deleted messages that suggest you you can't

#179 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

Those were mine, I deleted those because I was just replying to other users for various reasons. They were unnecessary so that's why I deleted them.

Believe me or not, I can't make you.

#180 Edited by Kam (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@kam:

Actually, I agree with you on Goku winning, obviously.

You're wrong though, this is not a general debate open to everybody. This was between me and @homicidalmaniac. Not you. While I know that I should have expected the inevitable, still you should have read the rules of a CAV.

Your statement had nothing wrong with it in terms of who you think would win based on your opinion, but it was wrong to say because it would likely ignite a flame-war or argument.

No, if i stated that Goku wins then it would likely ignite a flame war or argument. All i said was something about Goku so you took my statement way out of context.

#181 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@kam:

You said:

"Goku always wins even when the odds are stacked against him"

That's not just saying something about Goku, that is the one thing that would set off a fanboy rage flame-war.

#182 Posted by Kam (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@kam:

You said:

"Goku always wins even when the odds are stacked against him"

That's not just saying something about Goku, that is the one thing that would set off a fanboy rage flame-war.

Lol How? Goku had defeated stronger antagonists than himself in his own verse.

#183 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@kam:

I never said anything about Superman winning. I simply said that you saying Goku would always win, would tend to cause uproar.

Goku doesn't stand a chance against Pre-Crisis, Thought Robot, SPOM, All-Star Superman, Superman Prime, etc. So no, Goku does not always win.

#184 Edited by Kam (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@kam:

I never said anything about Superman winning. I simply said that you saying Goku would always win, would tend to cause uproar.

Goku doesn't stand a chance against Pre-Crisis, Thought Robot, SPOM, All-Star Superman, Superman Prime, etc. So no, Goku does not always win.

In his own verse, Goku always wins excluding BOG of course. The post you stated would likely start a flame war or argument. The characters you stated all lose against Super Saiyan God Goku.

#185 Posted by Bossmonster (2163 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@bossmonster:

Your* Liar*. If you're trying to insult me, try to do it with proper grammar.

You ignored my post concerning why I added the "GOKU WON" into the title. I explained why I did,(no comma needed) and you respond by calling me a liar and a hypocrite. Without reasoning.(incomplete sentence)

All I did was the change the heading, @ancient_0f_days explained the exact reason as to why I did, as did I.(Run on sentence) There's no need to make such a big deal out of it, but I suppose it's because of your somewhat unnecessary disliking(No need for "ing" toward me. I never said that Goku would win in actual fight (I think he would, but I never said it).

I put that in the title because I won the debate and Goku was the character I was debating for, that is all.

Grow up, you're making a big deal out of nothing.

You are a hypocrite and a lair. You want to keep addressing me fine. I was finished talking with you a long time ago, but you addressed me again.

#186 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@shawnbaby:

Those were mine, I deleted those because I was just replying to other users for various reasons. They were unnecessary so that's why I deleted them.

Believe me or not, I can't make you.

Some were yours...not all. The point is Goku vs Superman is too heated a subject...even for CAV. How many times did you or others have to repeatedly tell people to not enter the debate..despite the fact it was only supposed to be a one-on-obe challenge match?

#187 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11707 posts) - - Show Bio
#188 Edited by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

You are a hypocrite and a lair. You want to keep addressing me fine. I was finished talking with you a long time ago, but you addressed me again.

Ignoring me yet again, you keep repeating that without giving actual reasons as to why i'm a hypocrite and/or a liar.

All I did was change a heading, you'd have to be a child to get aggravated over that. I never said Goku would beat Superman in the actual fight.

Grow up.

#189 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

I see your point, but the reason I didn't give up on the topic is because I wanted a chance to debate it with someone. It was at least civilized in this thread, and that's enough for me.

I would have probably given up if this thread had gone off the rail like the last ones too, but I didn't seeming how no flame-war had begun. An argument or two granted, but no official anger toward each other. Worst was @bossmonster calling me a liar and a hypocrite (without reasoning), but that's about it.

All of that was after the debate and voting to add to that.

#190 Posted by NighThunder (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@kam:

Actually , i disagree on that one. Considering im in a debate on that.

#191 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@kam said:

In his own verse, Goku always wins excluding BOG of course. The post you stated would likely start a flame war or argument. The characters you stated all lose against Super Saiyan God Goku.

That's actually not true. Goku could not defeat Raditz, or Vegeta in their first battle. He also couldn't beat Cell. He lost to Android 19 (health issues), and he technically lost to Majin Vegeta (let his guard down).

Yes, the last two have extenuating circumstances, but even so, the point is Goku did get into fights in DBZ that he either wound up losing, or was incapable of winning on his own.

If we go back to Dragonball, he lost there a few times as well.

#192 Edited by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Fair enough, but from what i've seen of debates involving All-Star Superman, Goku doesn't stand a remote chance. Unless it's Super Saiyan God at Full Power, but otherwise i'd need to be convinced that Goku could beat him.

#193 Posted by DeathHero61 (5207 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh homicidal wins, every argument his opponent made were contradicting each other especially since half the crap Pope052 spouted here were directly opposite to what he said to me via PM, that and the loop hole theories he came up with. Homicidal provided his case so much better...

just want to bring this up again.

#194 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#195 Posted by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

What h*ll is going on here?

@pope052 said:

@kam:

This

#196 Edited by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

Are you mad because I criticized your Character Check thread? I don't see any other need for you to bring it up again. I've taken my fair share criticisms, but the others who did so didn't need to repost their opinion. That's a childish attempt to get back at me from your other thread.

#197 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11707 posts) - - Show Bio

just want to bring this up again.

Stop trolling.

@pope052 said:

@deathhero61:

Are you mad because I criticized your Character Check thread? I don't see any other need for you to bring it up again. I've taken my fair share criticisms, but the others who did so didn't need to repost their opinion. That's a childish attempt to get back at me from your other thread.

you should probably get this locked or contact a mod about this deathhero61 guy.

#198 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio