• Goku & Vegeta are Saiyan Saga
  • Naruto & Sasuke are EoS
  • Standard Gear
  • In Character
  • Goku & Vegeta will work together despite this being in character
  • Victory by KO/Incap/Death
  • Starting distance is 100 meters

CAV Rules

• Votes are only counted with at least one reason.
  • Due to the immature nature of some fans of DBZ & Naruto, certain voters must be confirmed by the two debaters.
  • No starting extra debates, posting scans/videos, or correcting either of us on anything (however if you must do so, do it in a P.M).
  • Regular posting/commenting is fine.

Voters

• Hulkage
  • sophia89
  • RealityWarper
  • StormShadow_X
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh yeah T4V

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

T4V

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

T4V

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell:

Thus CAV has blockbuster potential. You should change the name to something like:

CAV: Naruto and Sasuke vs Goku and Vegeta

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Imperfect_Cell
MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

This first post of mine will be a compilation of feats to show what my team can do in general. I'll be posting my strategy and reasoning for how my team takes the win after you are done with your own intro.

Team : Uzumaki Naruto & Uchiha Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Theme :

Loading Video...

Introduction :

Considering how well known both Naruto and Sasuke are, I don't think that a long introduction will be needed. Therefore I'll just keep it short. :)

Uzumaki Naruto : Konohagakure's 7th Hokage

No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki is the son of the 4th Hokage Namikaze Minato & his wife Uzumaki Kushina. Losing both of his parents shortly after his birth and being feared and shunned by everyone for having the Nine tailed fox sealed inside of him the day of his birth. Naruto was fated for a life of loneliness and struggle. However, the hardships he had to face would become his reason to do his best and gain the village's respect and acknowledgment with the eventual dream of becoming Hokage. In the following years, Naruto became a capable ninja regarded as a hero, both by the villagers and the shinobi world at large. He soon proved to be the main factor in winning the 4th Great Ninja War, leading him to achieve his dream and become the Seventh Hokage.

Uchiha Sasuke : Leader of the famed Uchiha clan

No Caption Provided

Sasuke Uchiha son of the previous leader of the Uchiha clan Uchiha Fugaku & his wife Uchiha Mikoto. Sasuke is one of the last surviving members of Konohagakure's pride the Uchiha clan. He became a shinobi so he could someday grow strong enough to exact revenge against his older brother, Itachi, who had slaughtered their entire clan. Initially a member of Konoha's Team 7, Sasuke defected from the village to obtain power from Orochimaru and later also joined Akatsuki, becoming an international criminal in the process. He later proves instrumental in ending the 4th Great Ninja War, redeeming himself and his family name.

Powers & Abilities :

A) Speed :

While both Naruto and Sasuke have proven to be quite fast, I won't be spamming this category with feats since I know that against DBZ characters only the high feats matter.

I]Combat speed and reaction time :

The most common argument pro-DBZ debaters tend to bring in debates is the speed blitz. However, unlike what most of them seem to believe, both Naruto and Sasuke have more than what it takes to keep up with either Goku or Vegeta's speed as their feats show.

1) Naruto Keeps up with 6 paths Madara and his Limbo clones :
No Caption Provided

2) Sasuke blitzes Madara and cuts him in half :

No Caption Provided

For those who don't know how fast 6 paths Madara is.

No Caption Provided

He has proven to be fast enough to casually react to every attack Might Guy in 7th gate tried against him. A very impressive feat since 7th Gate Guy could cause island sized air pressure explosions with sheer speed (Hirudora) and a weaker 6th gate could create flames and send flaming shock waves at the enemy through sheer friction.

3) Naruto reacting to a space-time teleportation Chidori from Sasuke :

No Caption Provided

4) Both casually reacting to a lightning attack from Madara :

The interesting part about this feat is that Madara was using the Juubi's chakra to create the lightning. For those who didn't know, the Juubi's chakra is natural energy :

No Caption Provided

And we already know how fast a natural lightning jutsu in Naruto is :

No Caption Provided

As shown above, not only were they both fast enough to react to said lightning, Naruto was also able to throw his Gudo Staff to intercept it faster than it could move a few meters. Meaning that Naruto was several times faster than lightning at this point.

5) Naruto in base form reacting to and countering Toneri's moon splitting attack :

No Caption Provided

One of the best speed feats in Naruto to date, since that same attack was previously shown to cross the entire diameter of the moon in a matter of seconds :

No Caption Provided

The most impressive part about this feat, however, is not Naruto reacting to this attack or countering it. It's the fact that Naruto was in base form and fighting with Kurama outside of his body. This suggests that Naruto with his different chakra mods active which amp his stats drastically, will be monstrously faster than what he has shown, and yet, Sasuke was fast enough to match him in his 6 paths form during their final fight.

So clearly, Naruto and sasuke have the speed to match team Goku and Vegeta blow for blow, perhaps even batter since they also have :

II]Precognition :

As if the previous speed feats weren't enough to be a serious challenge to the Saiyans, both Naruto and Sasuke have also shown to each have his own form of precognition. Something that should give them the edge in this fight, as they will constantly be one step ahead of their opponents !

• For Sasuke.

In Sasuke's case, his precognition comes from his sharingan. A special eye inherited by elite members of the Uchiha clan and which grants the user a tremendous increase in reflexes :

• For Naruto.

In Naruto's case, his precognition comes from the combination of his sage mode and chakra mode's sensory ability.

The first part comes from sage mode that allows him to sense danger and react faster :

An ability taken to the next level via Six paths sage mode, which according to the 4th Databook grants his reflexes on par if not superior to six paths Madara !

Six Paths Sage Mode (六道仙人モード, Rikudō Sennin Mōdo)

Heading: A gift from the ancestor of Shinobi that grants a supernatural mental state allowing for the complete, universal comprehension of all things.

← The caster has an unconscious/automatic mastery of the Sage of Six Path's "ability to levitate" (浮遊する能力, fuyū suru nōryoku).

No Caption Provided

A technique that allows the user to quickly grasp the nature of Chakra with the skill of a well-studied, highly sensitive master.

→ Kicking a Truthseeker Orb! Surpassing Kurama Mode, his vast Chakra lets him perform this risky stunt!

← His reaction speed meets or exceeds that of Madara in his Ten Tails Jinchūriki Form. It's the height of sensory ability!

Which says quite a lot since 6 Paths Madara could react to Might Guy moving fast enough to bend space, possibly making him relativistic in speed:

No Caption Provided

The other part comes from his chakra mode sensing, an ability which allows him to sense malice and counter attacks even while blinded !

With the combination of both sensing powers, Naruto can effectively fight opponents far too fast for him to even see !

No Caption Provided

I think that this leaves no doubt to Naruto & Sasuke having what it takes to fight on par, if not even better than Goku and Vegeta.

B) Damage output :

I will be dividing this category into 4 main parts according to the kind of damage inflicted since I believe that different kinds of attacks require different kinds of durability as I will prove when needed. :)

I] Lifting strength :

No Caption Provided

I don't think there is any doubt that Naruto holds the advantage over both Goku and Vegeta in this category. After all ,we all know that DBZ characters can't lift. :p

1) Lifts a massive stone Statue :

No Caption Provided

2) Stops the charge of a giant rhino and tosses it several hundred meters high :

This is how big the rhino is compared to a human :

No Caption Provided

3) Lifts and tosses the Kyuubi :

No Caption Provided

4) Holds open Goku's mouth (not the same Goku lol)

No Caption Provided

5) Stops the charge of Orochimaru's massive snake summon as a child and with only a fraction of Kurama's chakra :

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that all of those feats were done by a weaker Naruto than the one your team will be facing here.

II]Striking strength (Blunt force) :

This is where it gets really interesting IMO because of two reasons. the first being that many people severely underestimate Naruto's strength, and the second is that DBZ characters have shown to be more vulnerable to physical attacks then they are to energy blasts, so you can be sure that each punch Naruto/Sasuke throw, will be felt by Vegeta and Goku.

Anyway :

1) While half-dead and completely out of chakra, he punches Sasuke through the walls of the VotE :

No Caption Provided

2) As a child, Naruto punches Orochimaru's massive snake summon :

No Caption Provided

3) As a child, Sasuke Ko's a massive bear :

No Caption Provided

4) In his six paths mode, Naruto's chakra arms could stalemate Kaguya's :

The amazing part about this feat is that those chakra arms have shown to have enough power behind them to wreck a Sasuke's perfect Susanoo which is enhanced by six paths power :

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that it took attacks of which the impact dwarfed multiple mountain ranges/ multiple-islands to destroy Madara's perfect susanoo that wasn't even amped unlike sasuke's. This goes to show how much potency each fist carries :

No Caption Provided

Which leads us to the next feat :

5) Using his steam release power, Naruto was able to punch his way through one of Kaguya's chakra fists :

To be honest, I don't see neither Goku nor vegeta standing up after taking such an attack. As no one in Saiyan Saga has shown this kind of physical strength. :)

III] Cutting/Piercing :

Probably team Naruto's best shot at winning in a head on fight since Goku and Vegeta are severely lacking in durability against such attacks and have pretty much been proven to be rather weak against it. Good thing that's exactly what Naru-Sasu specialize in ;)

1) Channeling his Chidori through the Kusanagi blade, Sasuke can easily slice steel like butter :

No Caption Provided

2) Using his Chidori, as a child, Sasuke can drill holes in rocks and vaporise steel and concrete :

3) Using his wind chakra, Naruto's rasenshuriken can cut massive rocks and shred a target down to the cellular level :

4) In his sage mode, Naruto was able to cut down the Shinju with one Lava Rasenshuriken :

No Caption Provided

What makes this feat impressive is the size of the Shinju, as it has been shown to be much larger than Guy's Hirudora, which is already larger than an island :

No Caption Provided

5) As you can see above, Madara tanked the attack that cut the Shinju, however Sasuke was still able to cut him in half :

No Caption Provided

That's enough cutting damage to one-shot Goku or Vegeta if they get tagged. :)

But that's not all.

6) Sasuke cuts the massive Chibaku tensei meteorites :

No Caption Provided

If you don't think that's very impressive, wait till you see the size of these things :

No Caption Provided

As shown above, just the debris from the meteorites weer dwarfing entire mountain ranges !

So GG to whoever gets hit by that Perfect Susanoo.

IV] Energy blasts :

While it's true that energy blasts such as the Bijuu bombs are one of Naruto's best attacks, I do not intend to waste time posting in this category as it's pretty obvious how useless energy blasts are against DBZ characters.

C) Durability :

I will also be dividing this category into 3 major parts for the same reason as the damage output.

I] Blunt Force :

Naruto and Sasuke have constantly proved to be extremely durable against blunt force, mainly because they can tank the attacks that I previously showed and which surpass what Goku and Vegeta can dish out.

1) As children, both Naruto and sasuke have shown that they could tank each other's attacks (too many scans to post, so let me just post a video lol) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfu_kYnQFUs

2) By the EoS Naruto and sasuke could take each other's attacks nonstop for an entire day :

3) They have both taken hits from madara's Limbo :

For those who don't know, even before Madara got his 6 paths upgrade just one of his Limbo clones was enough to ragdoll the tailed Beasts :

Post 6 paths upgarde, the Limbo was non-selling Sakura's attacks which can do this :

No Caption Provided

4) Using their Kurama mode and Perfect Susanoo, Naruto and Sasuke can protect themselves from chakra arms attacks (of which the power I already showed) :

No Caption Provided

I think that this is enough to prove that it will take more than a few hits to take them down

II] Cutting/Piercing :

Unfortunately Sasuke doesn't have noteworthy feats against this kind of damage. But, I don't think that a whole lot of feats is needed here as neither Goku nor Vegeta use cutting attacks often by just in case.

1) In just his KCM Naruto could take several sword attacks :

No Caption Provided

2) Tanks a chidori from six paths sasuke :

No Caption Provided

Remember what that Chidori did to Madara who tanked the rasenshuriken ?

No Caption Provided

3) Blocks multiple Susanoo slashes from Sasuke :

Keep in mind the kind of damage Sasuke's susanoo could inflict to those massive meteorites.

III] Energy blasts :

Being DBZ characters specialty, I don't see Naruto or Sasuke rivaling them in the category, which is why our strategy will revolve around dodging/deflecting/countering the energy blasts instead of tanking them. Anyway, I'll still post some feats nonetheless.

1) In base form, Naruto blocks Toneri's moon busting beam :

No Caption Provided

2) in just his KCM, Naruto protected the entire shinobi alliance from the Juubi's tenpenchi :

No Caption Provided

3) In his weaker Bijuu mode Naruto blocks the Juubi's Bijuu dama (beam variant) :

No Caption Provided

This is how powerful that Bijuu bomb was :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1xkqXfoqvU

4) Naruto and Sasuke both surviving the clash of each other's most powerful attack, one containing all the natural energy on the planet's surface and the other all the tailed beasts chakra.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that the attack shook he entire planet :

IV] Healing factor :

Naruto has show to posses a healing factor capable of regenerating internal organs in seconds :

D) Teamwork :

As if it wasn't good enough already. Naruto and Sasuke can synchronize their powers to make up for each other's lack of defense/offense in a certain field.

No Caption Provided

Which means that your team isn't touching either unless they can get past their combined defenses and that they aren't tanking any attack unless you can tank Team Naruto's combined damage output.

That's all for now !

I think that those are all the feats I need for now. I'll start posting my strategy and how my team will take the win in the next post. :)

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to do this CAV

Tag for vote

Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the SJ turn Super?

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightythunderbird: CaV battles do not involve input from us on who would win or lose in a fight. The only thing we input on is who had the better argument. For instance, even in a fight between Living Tribunal and Batman, if the Batman supporter provides a more comprehensive debate, and the community agrees, then the Batman supporter wins, regardless of if he could ever defeat the Living Tribunal.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong opener by Muda.. maybe showed too much? Cant wait to see the other team.

T4V. I will make sure to state reason when I vote for whomever I felt won.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong opener by Muda.. maybe showed too much? Cant wait to see the other team.

T4V. I will make sure to state reason when I vote for whomever I felt won.

Don't worry, I saved the best for later. :p

Besides, I think that the most interesting part about this battle will be how many team will use their abilities and not just what the abilities are. :)

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rickythanos
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell Tag for vote please? Because this looks potentially amazing CAV.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthVxder

@mudamudamuda: Usually people go adding gradually from what Ive seen but I actually like what you did. It saves time and goes directly into the strategy. Good luck to both.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you guys tag me for votes as well?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mysticmedivh

T4V.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Alright. :)

Just so you know, though. you will probably have to wait 2-3 days for my my answer, because I'll be a bit too busy for the next few days.

I hope you don't mind.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V too please. This is one of the few CAVs that I am following closely.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v....My opinion about who would win this might change at the end of this debate even though i think it's a stomp right now

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Won't lie I am looking forward to this.

Gaiden13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gaiden13

Naruto and Sasuke would win

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shouldn't be a CAV just like Hercules vs Thing shouldn't have

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone forfeit?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happene to this cav

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda I'm assuming you guys have suspended the CaV?

Also that opener was damn good!

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

actually I liked the Naruto post. and they may win this, but... seems like @imperfect_cell is not taking this very seriously.

... hey @mudamudamudajust a thought, the Toneri attack, in the movie, it took around 10 seconds from the time when he activated the beam to the time he made it touch the moon, so we know the Beam is long enough to cut the moon, but the Beam was noy directly fired to the moon, it was charged and pointed up before he attacked Naruto, so how fast was the attack if it took around 10 seconds (could be less but watch the movie and count them for yourself.) to be long enough to cut the moon?

(I made a calc, it is possible wrong, but I just made an estimation that the Beam was around 7.808.400 mile/hour... around 10.257 the speed of sound (Match Over 10.000).

No Caption Provided

as I said, I suck at calcs so it is probably wrong in a horrible way. and considering that 19,031 mile/hour (Match 25) is the speed of aerodynamic Re-entry into the atmosphere speeds make it sound as Naruto's speed is crazy as hell...(0.011 647 105 341 the speed of light [air] by that calc) but then again this is the kind of stuff you find trying to calc Anime, where the Authors rarely use real life physics in them.)

in this video the attack gets fired at 5:10 and it touches the moon at 5:22. it includes a kind of slowing time scene (like 2 seconds), but it would still be around 10 seconds or little less.

Loading Video...

so what would be Naruto's speed, and by the way, he reacted in his KCM and counter the technique in base form but it was because he focused all of his power in his right hand while he was already running and pointing his hand in KCM. 7:00 in the video onward.

I am not supporting the Z team, I just had those things in mind for a while. I will go to bed, I hope my little contribution do any good.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda I'm assuming you guys have suspended the CaV?

Also that opener was damn good!

Wait... I completely forgot about this lol

Also thanks.

No Caption Provided

So interested in continuing this ? :p

actually I liked the Naruto post. and they may win this, but... seems like @imperfect_cell is not taking this very seriously.

... hey @mudamudamudajust a thought, the Toneri attack, in the movie, it took around 10 seconds from the time when he activated the beam to the time he made it touch the moon, so we know the Beam is long enough to cut the moon, but the Beam was noy directly fired to the moon, it was charged and pointed up before he attacked Naruto, so how fast was the attack if it took around 10 seconds (could be less but watch the movie and count them for yourself.) to be long enough to cut the moon?

(I made a calc, it is possible wrong, but I just made an estimation that the Beam was around 7.808.400 mile/hour... around 10.257 the speed of sound (Match Over 10.000).

No Caption Provided

as I said, I suck at calcs so it is probably wrong in a horrible way. and considering that 19,031 mile/hour (Match 25) is the speed of aerodynamic Re-entry into the atmosphere speeds make it sound as Naruto's speed is crazy as hell...(0.011 647 105 341 the speed of light [air] by that calc) but then again this is the kind of stuff you find trying to calc Anime, where the Authors rarely use real life physics in them.)

in this video the attack gets fired at 5:10 and it touches the moon at 5:22. it includes a kind of slowing time scene (like 2 seconds), but it would still be around 10 seconds or little less.

Loading Video...

so what would be Naruto's speed, and by the way, he reacted in his KCM and counter the technique in base form but it was because he focused all of his power in his right hand while he was already running and pointing his hand in KCM. 7:00 in the video onward.

I am not supporting the Z team, I just had those things in mind for a while. I will go to bed, I hope my little contribution do any good.

Thanks for the calc and analysis, but this is supposed to be a CaV so it's advised that these kind of comments be PM'd rather than posted directly. :)

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@mudamudamuda: I lost all motivation for doing this CaV after I lost my progress in my post for the second time, and then I took a break from Comic Vine.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I lost all motivation for doing this CaV after I lost my progress in my post for the second time, and then I took a break from Comic Vine.

I see, well that's a shame.