Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gojira2014
No Caption Provided

Deadpool (Kidman560) and Black Panther (Cdiddyman911)

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Aphrodite IX (Wyldsong) and Akuma (Gojira2014)

Pre Dead Black Panther. Current Deadpool. Composite feat for Aphrodite. Udon Comics Akuma.

Death or KO.

Standard Gear.

Start 200 feet away and battle here.

No Caption Provided

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Primo debaters, primo character, primo s***

Tag me.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@gojira2014: minor thing im deadpool and Cdiddy is black panther

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to be "that guy" but thats a picture of killmonger fighting deadpool for the record.....Not black panther.

Good luck to everyone here.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I hate to be "that guy" but thats a picture of killmonger fighting deadpool for the record.....Not black panther.

Good luck to everyone here.

i noted that also but let slide... way to be "that guy"

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Wyldsong

@cdiddyman911 said:

@gojira2014 said:

@wyldsong@cdiddyman911@kidman560 Its up. let me know if its good.

Okay gents, looking great. I will have a post up tomorrow or the day after tommorow

Looks good to me...though I don't remember that caption in the original comic for IX...the others seem legit though=)

Guess you guys will go first, then we will follow up.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wyldsong
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidman560

@gojira2014: @wyldsong

Introducing the Amazing, the Astonishing, The Spectacular Deadpool

No Caption Provided

heh even i laughed at this one

What you need to know

he's deadpool, he "un-alives" people for fun. allot of people including some of his writers forget how skilled he really is

Skills

as you can see here he fights Iron Fist, one of Marvels best fighters (the best being the other guy on my team), equally.

this training course was designed for people in Iron Man armors... Deadpool clears it in record time

Deadpool demonstrates some "Spatial Awareness" type crap

fights wolverine equally

Speed

No Caption Provided

catches a punch from Wolverine (this is actually more impressive than it looks... Wolverine moves pretty fast)

2 swords 6+ wounds that happened almost simultaneously

dodges bulets and then knocks the b!tch out

No Caption Provided

Catches a punch from Moonstone (who i believe is a ten toner either way impressive)

Durability

takes some Hulk punches

No Caption Provided

bullet to the face does... nothing

No Caption Provided

Storms lightning dont do sh!t either

Durability/Healing Factor

is an explosion and doesnt stop talking

regenerates from Puddle

is impaled and has Intestines flying everywhere... remains conscious

Other Miscellaneous Skills

Deadpool is also a team buster... shows some legit skills here

No Caption Provided

Deadpool has legit skills

Deadpool straight up stomps Domino (so much for luck)

Bullets... and hes accurate with them also.

Too sum up

Good Luck Chump!

no but seriously Deadpool has greatly underestimated skill and an amazing Healing Factor to help back up those great skills. without his healing factor he is extremely dangerous... with his healing factor he becomes Deadly

given his skills and durability hes gonna be hard to put down by anyone

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cdiddyman911

@gojira2014@wyldsong@kidman560 Lets get my intro up now!

Black Panther

Them eyes tho
Them eyes tho

Skill

This is one of the most important categories in this introduction because of how much he has. Black Panther is easily one of the most skilled heroes in all of Marvel comics, and has fought evenly and even beaten some legends in Marvel like Iron Fist, Spiderman, Storm, Captain America, and Karnak. Here I will present some of Black Panthers tremendous skill showings.

Wow, there is so much in those couple of pages to talk about. *Ahem, here we go

1st of this is Black Panther fighting a skrull. But not just any skrull. A skrull that has copied the likes of some of marvels best martial artists, of which include: Moon Knight, Shang Chi, Captain America, Daredevil, Elektra, and Bullseye.

2nd of is that Black Panther catches two objects thrown at him with the skill of Bullseye and he catches them like nothing when they are only inches away from his face. That in of itself is spectacular.

3rd we are able to see T'Challa's skill as to find out the skrull's weakness which is he can only use one character at a time. Black Panther has been known to easily observe and find weaknesses in someone.

4th is just the fact that Black Panther has the power to take out a skrull even when he had powers and skill from so many different people.

Lastly is that, as you can see, Black Panther has much more loose morals than someone like Spiderman. He will mame foes,

I'll transition into the next showing by saying that artwork was easily some of my favorite.

This is a fight with Black Panther vs Karnak. Karnak is widely regarded as the 3rd best martial artist in all of Marvel, only behind Mantis and Gamora. And as you can see, Black Panther ANNIHILATES Karnak in one hit. This is on a whole other level of skill.

I think those are good to start out with. Into the next category!

Speed

Black Panthers speed is something that is criminally underrated on the Vine. People seem to forget how fast this man is. Well I'm here to reiterate the fact that he is a insanely fast street leveler. And what is a better way to reiterate the fact then to show his speed Vs. some other peoples speed.

In this first scan it is Black Panther showing his speed(duh). It shows that T'CHalla is fast enough to jump into the Invisible Woman's forcefield before she can even close it. This is....incredible.

In the next scan it is Spiderman commenting on T'Challa's speed. He says no one is as fast as Spider speed except for Panther speed, in a rock paper scizzors type thing. Basically he's saying that they are equals in speed.

In the last scan Black Panther uses his speed to hit Wolverine before he can even react. And on this sight more and more love for Wolverine has come around(wonder who started that trend? Looking at you @wolverine08) and I'm sure you know how ridiculously fast Wolverine is.

Durability

There really is where Black Panther excels. As most people know, Black Panther has his Vibranium suit. This vibranium suit can take pretty much anything anyone can throw at it as I'm about to show you right about now.

No Caption Provided

Right here is something explaining the whole T'Challa Vs Bloodlusted Danny fight. It explains that Black Panther was taking hits that were the force of a freight train and he still managed to be conscious and win the fight. I don't want to show the fight cuz I'm so tired but I will if my opponents never saw it. It was a bloddlusted Danny was blitzing Black panther and hurting him until Black Panther stuck a sonic device on Iron Fists ear which knocked him out.

In these couple of scans it shows his armor is strong enough to take hits from Iron Man. Thats impressive to say the least.

Equipment

To wrap this post up I want to talk about equipment. Black Panthers got it. Specifically he has two special things. Energy daggers and anti-metal claws.

No Caption Provided

As you can clearly see the anti metal laughably demolishes all metal it comes in contact with. I wonder if that can be useful against Aphrodite IX. Hmm.

As you can see energy daggers can harm a practically inharmable being: Ultron. And they are very capable in shutting anyone in contact of them down. There pretty badas*

Summary

I explained how dangerous Black Panther is and showed that he will be a viable threat to either of your teammates.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Can you go first? It will be a hot second for me to post, and rather piggy back off your post as Aphrodite will be the leading charge with Akuma being the range or close combat support.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Can do bro. If I don't get to it tonight, then tomorrow for sure.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gojira2014

@wyldsong said:

@gojira2014: Can do bro. If I don't get to it tonight, then tomorrow for sure.

awesome sauce.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

@cdiddyman911@kidman560@gojira2014: Alright, the opener. I have a busy few work days I am in the middle of, so I am modifying an intro for her for use from another thread (an intro I personally wrote just to be clear), since it lays out everything nice and neatly, and it allows me to get my part started so you guys don't have to wait on me. Here we go...

Aphrodite IX

No Caption Provided

The Origin Stuff:

The Aphrodite Protocol was created in 1971, and first initiated around 1980 with the creation of Aphrodite androids. They started out as fully synthetic, but around 2011 they created the first bio-synthetic model in Aphrodite V. In 2078 they finally had the first live natural birth of a techno-biological singularity with tri-helix DNA and three additional artificial chromosome pairs, Aphrodite IX. Aphrodite IX is known as the "Tracker Killer" model, and is a 225% improvement over the generation VII models (which puts her far above models VI and V). Our protagonist here is exceedingly unique in that she is regaining a sense of self above and beyond her programming, and also interestingly enough, has an artifact known as the Coin of Solomon implanted in her brain.

It should also be noted that there is a whole slew of various other IX series models (one named for each of the greek gods), and all IX series are all unique, in that there is only one of each of them, and they are slated to basically rule over the world in a dystopian future.

The Physicals:

Aphrodite is a marvel of genetic engineering and cybernetics. So, she is not a metal robot...sorry Black Panther, but you would need Aphrodite IV for the pure robot with metal insides. She was built to be above a peak human in all respects (strength, speed, durability, etc), with a neural processing speed faster than any human, and has the ability to temporarily enhance these stats through an "adreno-glycaline surge", and with these increased stats comes increased neural processing speed as well. Most of the below feats (except maybe some of the strength feats) are possible for the baseline Aphrodite IX.

Strength:

We can clock her average deadlift at 275.5 pounds (1510 pounds with moderate surge), average bench press at 242.5 pounds (1323 pounds with moderate surge), average striking pressure at about 1522 pounds per square inch (3626 pounds per square inch with moderate surge) and she can increase her strength to roughly the 2-5 ton range depending on if she goes for more heavy surge usage.

She has lifted heavy machinery and punched through concrete floors and thrown full grown men around like ragdolls:

She has also ripped the cockpits off of flying ships and put the beatdown on robots bare handed:

Not to mention that Aphrodite models aren't unfamiliar with tangling with and dealing with far stronger foes. Aphrodite IV has a history with the Witchblade. I won't hazard to guess just how strong that little puppy is, but it has allowed Sara to drop giant monsters and one shot a speeding semi-truck, and Aphrodite proved strong and skilled enough to tangle with her:

Being able to increase her strength levels and even striking power allows her to hurt armored foes with her bare hands (though realize her hands are reinforced with tensile strength metal fibers and she has an increased torqueing ability with her muscles, so her hits tend to hurt a bit more). Sara in her Witchblade armor can tank hits from high level tonners, explosions, multi-story falls and so on, so that should show how effective her hits can be. I should also mention that IX has taken out quite a few armored foes with her punches alone.

Durability:

Aphrodite IX can tank some damage like a champ. She can handle multi-story falls:

She has the explosion angle covered as well as gunfire:

So, as we can see, she is pretty darn durable=)

Agility, Speed and Reaction:

Aphrodite IX is also pretty darn speedy when it comes down to it. On average, she can take the 100 meter in about 11 seconds with a sprint and not even become winded or left out of breath. With moderate surge usage she can do it in about 7 seconds and can go even faster than that if she goes for a heavier surge usage. She once cleared 13 meters in 1.2 seconds and killed a foe before they could fully realize what was even going on, all the while dodging automatic gunfire. Now, let's actually take a look at some of her various feats of speed, reaction, and acrobatics.

My girl here is definitely agile, and acrobatic:

She also took down three members of Cyberforce in no time flat, and of course as you will see, was able to react to the speedster, Velocity (so no one is beyond her speed to tag in this fight):

Not to mention the obligatory bullet timing and dodging:

Fighting Skill:

To start with, Aphrodite IX has never really trained. All Aphrodite models are "trained" aka programmed in nearly every worldly combat technique to be the most efficient killing machines they can be:

No Caption Provided

She has also shown proficiency in numerous weapons, and is also exceedingly skilled with her Blade Kata (these weapons are capable of slicing up armored robots, and please note that she does the below without the aid of her combat computer, so her combat proficiency isn't all about the computer, the computer simply aids her proficiency):

And here are some various other showings of skill:

The CDI Model V.9:

Aphrodite IX comes equipped with a little computer (the CDI Model V.9) that can predict a foes moves and lay out their fighting style before she ever sees them fight, as well as monitor her health, their health, power usage and can break down a foe to the genetic level telling her about them, even to the point of telling her about their technological enhancement's and equipment.

Bear in mind, the Aphrodite that kept up with Sara, Cyberforce, etc, did not even have this little bad boy. And note that in many of the previous scans I have shown with her hand to hand and blade kata skills, she also did not have use of this little piece of tech. This little computer ups the ante a bit, and adds to what she can accomplish and do in combat, and it is all integrated and fully functioning with her skills and so on:

Also note that in some of those scans, she was able to increase her striking power to one shot armored foes. This computer let's her pilot vehicles she hasn't piloted before, learn and speak an unknown language, monitors the environment so her body can adjust itself and so on. And these systems include enhanced long range sensors, so sneaking up on her will prove a difficult task at best. Not to mention it constantly scans for weak points and can give her detailed information on a foe and the best way to kill them:

It will also tell her about her foes tech, and break that tech down for her, so there really won't be any surprises from Black Panther, and she'll also know about the weakness in his armor thanks to this little bad boy=)

I'll get into weaponry, self adjusting systems, her insane accuracy and such in the next post. For now, I will turn this over to my partner in crime for this match, @gojira2014.

And some obligatory hawtness...

No Caption Provided

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gojira2014

@kidman560: @kidman560: @wyldsong: Ok, I feel a little bad as Akuma comics does not have a ton of scans, but what he has is impressive as hell. So i will be using alot of comparing to other characters as well some game move gifs. :)

Akuma

No Caption Provided

Akuma is the greatest fighter in all of Street Fighter Udon universe. he has trained non stop his whole life in the most effective combat style known vaguely as the Ansatsuken (暗殺拳, "Assassination Fist") which is the art of murder. He further amps his skill with the skill of Satsui no Hado (殺意の波動 "Surge of Murderous Intent") or known commonly as Dark Hado. This Dark Hado gives massive chi power to every attack Akuma uses, as well special moves that can be only used with the Dark Hado.

Training and Skill

No Caption Provided

Contrary to popular belief, Akuma is very sophisticated fighter with grace added to his brutal attacks. He been trained for many years non stop to be the best, and never spends a day not training.

Akuma has shown promise as a fighter as a young child.

He literally fought of a large bear as a child, and even though he lost in the end he survived the encounter to become stronger.

After years of basic training he was proven the best Street Fighter in Japan as a teenager.

He is lured to the underground fighting world, and quickly dispatches two of the best fighters of that arena in very short order on skill alone. He has not yet learned or even mastered Dark Hado yet.

Once mastering Dark Hado, Akuma is the defacto greatest known fighter in all the world. Minus Gen and Gouken who are the only people to defeat Akuma at this time.

No Caption Provided

Akuma easily deals with the best fighters of a world filled with super human Martial artist of every kind.

So lets get into the stats.

Strength

No Caption Provided

Strength wise Akuma is a natural superhuman on Batman's level. However his Dark Hado pushes him into the Spider Man level in terms of strikes.

No Caption Provided

As a child he was strong enough to hold back a rampaging bear for a time.

No Caption Provided

Akuma with raw strength can shatter stone.

No Caption Provided

Easily smashes his brother through a stone wall.

This is all without Chi empowerment. With Dark Hado he can increase his power tremendously! I will get to this later as I like not to use all my scans at once lol. But rest assured with Dark Hado in the mix leads to powerful attacks.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Durability wise I shown him with no Dark Hado tanking bear attacks as a child and surviving, as well smashing stone without breaking bones. Blunt durability and pain threshold are nothing short of super human for him. Tanking powerful energy attacks is also no big deal for him.

No Caption Provided

Great feat of durability is tanking a fall from a 100 meter cliff drop. Then he climbs his way back to the top.

I will touch more on this later, but in short it will take alot to drop this guy.

Speed

Speed wise Akuma is peak human, capable of moving faster than the top tier super human fighter of the Street Fighter universe. Most Street Fighter character are casual Bullet Dodgers like most street heroes. Akuma however blitzes these characters regularly in his fights. He also has a special move from Dark Hado that allows him even faster attack/dodging speeds.

More on this later as the matches progress, but needlessly to say.

No Caption Provided

Akuma has the reaction/combat speed to casually dodges, counter attacks, and blocks Ryu and Ken faster than they can react easy.

Dark Hado Move Set

Akuma as I said is able to utilise Chi Energy for various moves. These moves can be split into two categories. Special Moves, and Super Moves. Special Moves are quickly done moves that have great damage to them. Super Moves are more elaborate forms of the Special Moves with far greater damage.

Special Moves.

Gou Hadou, Shakunetsu Hadoken, Tatsumaki Zankukyaku, Ashura Senku, and Goshoryuken.

Super Moves.

Tenma Gou Zankuu, Messatsu Gou Hadou, and Kongou Kokuretsuzan.

The Dark Hado also increases the striking power of Akuma in every way too. With all this said, he is a versatile and deadly foe.

No Caption Provided

With Akuma backing Aphrodite IV I see no reason for this team to not come out on top. Even the viboranium suit will take major damage from Akuma just as it did with Iron Fist, and Deadpool would likely get Koed from the power hits like he was by Spider Man. This is their battle to lose.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gojira2014
cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014:

we're making our post... were talking in a PM give a us a little longer

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry it has been so very long guys. My computer is broke...again. Tommorow or the next day it will be fixed and I will immefiatly get my post up. Im so sorry guys. I really want to do this.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560@cdiddyman911: Let's just make this official, my partner in this is no longer around, so we will have to cancel this little bout=(

czk-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czk-21
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers