#1 Edited by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

• In Character
  • Standard Gear for Geo Force (No Elemental Form)
  • Mk III Armor for Steel (No Entropy Aegis, no Nanobytes)
  • Pre- and Post-52 feats apply
  • Basic Knowledge
  • Start 150 Feet Apart
  • Fight Here:

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Yay!!! would you like the first move?

#3 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

@Esquire: Yay!!! would you like the first move?

I won't be able to get anything up until this evening sometime. If you want to go first, that's fine, but I can if you don't mind waiting.

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: I'll just wait :)

BTW, make a rule against Geo's Elemental form ;)

#5 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

oooo this sounds like its gonna be guuuuuud

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

I want steel to win so badly ...but Strafe is backing Geo .... Esquire better throw down, thats all I know

#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for Esquire :)

#8 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: Things have gotten unexpectedly busy this week, so I may not be able to get anything up until Friday evening or even Saturday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: It's fine, I wasn't at a computer anyways lol.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle could actually go either way.

Good battle though.

#11 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: bump :)

#12 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower: Sorry this has taken so long. :P

Steel's armor is both a powerful and versatile tool. He can fly, and even in his first armor he had the durability to tangle with Eradicator and was able to tank a weapon designed to hurt Maxima:

He's gone toe-to-toe with Doomsday, and he has a couple of options offensively. He can fire spikes at high velocities to keep Geo-Force off balance, and he can throw his hammer with incredible power. The hammer will also return to him, which makes throwing it a more viable tactic. The second scan above shows his accuracy, as he's able to shoot a spike into a gun-barrel.

With his hammer, he's accurate enough to redirect a plane by hitting one of the engines. This also indicates his strategic intelligence. He can also throw his hammer with great speed and at long distances, as shown when he throws it through multiple buildings:

His durability will make him difficult for Geo-Force to put down, and he has the power, accuracy, and smarts to knock the prince around.

#13 Posted by Strafe Prower (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

No problem!

@Esquire said:

Steel's armor is both a powerful and versatile tool. He can fly, and even in his first armor he had the durability to tangle with Eradicator and was able to tank a weapon designed to hurt Maxima:

Funny that you should mention Eradicator, as Geo-Force has tanked shots from him as well, even sending Eradicator flying with a punch when Katana was in trouble. There is also his battle with Olympian, who has Wonder Woman level stats, along with tanking shots from Kyle Raynor, and many others.

@Esquire said:

He's gone toe-to-toe with Doomsday, and he has a couple of options offensively. He can fire spikes at high velocities to keep Geo-Force off balance, and he can throw his hammer with incredible power. The hammer will also return to him, which makes throwing it a more viable tactic. The second scan above shows his accuracy, as he's able to shoot a spike into a gun-barrel.

With his hammer, he's accurate enough to redirect a plane by hitting one of the engines. This also indicates his strategic intelligence. He can also throw his hammer with great speed and at long distances, as shown when he throws it through multiple buildings:

Impressive indeed, but one of Geo-Force's many strengths is defensive powers, as he has 2 of them. He shows both of these in his battle with Black Lightning. He has also blocked bullets and many other types of attacks with these shields.

@Esquire said:

His durability will make him difficult for Geo-Force to put down, and he has the power, accuracy, and smarts to knock the prince around.

I will have to disagree with this as well. I see Geo-Force's strength and versatility being a big advantage on the offensive side. He also has the durability and defensive powers to hang with Steel as well.

I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy this :)

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

Why in Gods good name did this not get completed.....I anticipated this thread so badly a year ago....