ThunderGodsWrath: Atrocitus, Sentry, and Thor

Rules

In-Character

Morals Are On For The Start, But Will Eventually Go Off

Basic Knowledge On Each Other

BFR Can Only Be Used As A Last Option

Standard Gear

No BFR

Win By Death, Incapitation, Or Surrender ( BFR Is Optional )

Fight Takes Place Here, But Can Go Anywhere Else After

Your Team Starts In The First Diamond, And Mine In The Second

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

bump.

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Quasar is a huge factor here.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey..where would one go to get those little mini-animated superheroes? Just asking.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thundergodswrath: I was waiting for a PM for this match. I'll get around to it when the notification system is back up, kind of a pain to track each of my matches individually via browser history.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn that looks cool

Should be good

Though I think the eventual morals off will play a big role as Void can easily solo

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll start off with something small. Each of my characters have what it taked to potentially take down one of your characters. My team will make it incredibly difficult for your team to win.

Gladiator-Although everyone on my team can potentially take Gladiator down, Sentry would be the best in this case. Not only does he have comparable stats, but he also has two ace cards. One being his Void persona, and the other being he cannot die. So win can only be from KO? Surrender or BFR. If by any chance the Sentry is killed in battle against Gladiator ( which is highly unlikely ), he would gain an advantage. Gladiator would lose confidence because he would not belive he could put down the Sentry. This weakens him, which would give the Sentry the advantage. He may also lose confidence if the Sentry uses some of his Void powers which would overpower Gladiator.There are other ways, but for now that's all for that.

Quasar-Since his Quantum Bands don't do good against magic, Thor would be the best choice. Since his hammer is mystically empowered and can shoot off magically empowered energy blasts or lightning bolts. Virtually all his weather powers could be magically amped. Even his Mjolnir strikes can be magically amped in which Quasar's constructs would do poorly against. Not to mention Quasar's absorbing draining of life force would only go as far as working on Thor's attacks and non of Thor himself. Even though Quasar was able to do so to Jack Of Hearts, I don't see it being a problem for Thor, because Mephisto has failed trying in tthe past. I don't really see anything Quasar can do to Thor, since his constructs won't last long against Thor's strikes.

Nova Prime-The answer is Atroticus. Richard is a very powerful being i'll give him that, but nothing Atroticus couldn't put down. Even with morals on, Atrocitus is not know for holding a lot back. He usually obliterates his foes, saving himself the battle. Against someone like Richard Rider a guy who heavly holds back until pushed greatly, it's going to be a pretty decent advantage giving him some good shots.

This is just my basic run down on how the battle may go. A lot more to come. :-)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order
Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Never seen floopay use anything but fantasy chars

How much void we talking?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium:

I've actually read a lot of comics, just haven't read so many in the last 5 years or so, and don't own anything non-digital anymore (aside from a few Superman comics, and a couple Godzilla comics), as I gave them away to a younger family member (5 years ago :P).

@thedarklordpandamonium: Not sure on how Floopay wants to limit him yet.

I already said no void. I know Sentry enough to know that Void = Curbstomp. He's well above herald level at that point, possibly even cosmic teambuster.

Basic Strategy

Honestly, I think Quasar and Nova sort of make Atrocitus useless, as they can remove all energy from him and render him useless.

Quasar doesn't even have to focus to do this, he can just set his wristbands to do it for him and keep going with the fight.

Nova will blitz Thor. He's way too fast for Thor (and I know Thor is pretty dang fast, but Nova is way faster), and has more than enough power to put a hurt on him.

Quasar will occupy his time across your entire team, binding them, blasting them, and keeping as a wildcard. He'll smack down Atrocitus over and over as well, but will mostly just keep him bound with his quantum constructs, and make his constructs more powerful using Atrocitus's own energy supply.

Gladiator will smash Sentry to bits with his overwhelming speed and strength advantage, and with Quasar backing him I doubt Sentry can hold up to too much pounding. Both characters are nano-second+ reaction time, and operate at or above Sentry's general power level.

I might also add, my team has the versatility advantage.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Honestly, I think Quasar and Nova sort of make Atrocitus useless, as they can remove all energy from him and render him useless.

Quasar doesn't even have to focus to do this, he can just set his wristbands to do it for him and keep going with the fight.

Atroticus is not going to going to stand there and let Quasar and Nova drain him. He is partially magical due to his ability to manipulate blood magic. Although together they would drain him easily, Thor won't allow it. Being potentially the most powerful being here, and has magical attacks that can render Quasar's Quantum Bands useless. A lightning bolt from Thor would be all it takes. Atroticus is not going down so easily with Thor at his side. Draining is not even in-character for Nova Prime, so at the start of the battle Quasar would be alone on that.

He's going to overpower Nova Prime. He broke out of Kyle Rayner and Star Saphire's constructs easily.

Nova will blitz Thor. He's way too fast for Thor (and I know Thor is pretty dang fast, but Nova is way faster), and has more than enough power to put a hurt on him.

How so? Nova Prime has only been shown to have great travel speed, which Thor also possesses. So I don't see how Thor will get blitzed, not to mention all Nova really does with his speed and physical attributes is bull rush people and shoot energy blasts. Also Thor can tank hits from Richard.

Quasar will occupy his time across your entire team, binding them, blasting them, and keeping as a wildcard. He'll smack down Atrocitus over and over as well, but will mostly just keep him bound with his quantum constructs, and make his constructs more powerful using Atrocitus's own energy supply.

My team won't stand there and let that happen, and I already said why this won't work on Thor.

Gladiator will smash Sentry to bits with his overwhelming speed and strength advantage, and with Quasar backing him I doubt Sentry can hold up to too much pounding. Both characters are nano-second+ reaction time, and operate at or above Sentry's general power level.

Gladiator is stronger than Sentry, but by as much as you would think. He's done what Gladiator failed to do, stalemate Hulk. An amped one at that, using his strength and energy projection. Sentry wasn't even fully stabled when he fought World War Hulk, and he still stalemated. Gladiator won't be able to take all that energy projection and punches from Sentry because he is not as durable as Hulk or does he possess a healing factor. This also shows his durability.

You keep double teaming my team as if my other team members won't be there to help. Thor is not going to let Sentry get double team. Quasar, and Gladiator have one nano second reaction feat under there belt, you can't use that to judge his overall reaction speed. Sentry is fast too.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If anything Thor could fight Sentry, and he has beaten him already. He is just as strong physically.

Holds the moon together with his bare hands, and then melds it together with his lightning.

Thor God of Thunder 009 014

Strikes so hard that it causes affects on other planets

Thor God of Thunder 009 013

Destroys a mile wide chunk of debris heading towards Earth in half and than obliterates 1 of the pieces with lightning.

That's it for now.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: I forgot of it's existence.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@New_World_Order is ThunderGodsWrath?! :O I was about to ask if Thunder had left the site ahahha and I'm having also a CaV with you and I didn't know this

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@floopay said:

@sophia89: I forgot of it's existence.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

so is this cav over,or will you continue it now?

If TGW wants to continue, I'll continue.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers