Rules

Rules:

In character

Basic knowledge

2 days prep

Fight on a Indestructable Earth

Perfect Teamwork

CAV Rules

1.Nothing like this guy wins or that guy wins untill the debaters have finished debating

2.Voice your opinions when voting opens

3.Let the Debaters Debate

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Flash1812
eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: @masterkungfu: here is a short intro of my team:

*.INTRODUCTION:

*FUSE=Kazakiri: Kazakiri Hyouka is conscious form of AIM diffusion fields. The nature of her being leads her to be indestructable, as she recreate any damage done to her body. FUSE=Kazakiri is Hyouka's "artificial angel mode". She gains several wings ranging from 10 to 100 meters in height, she can also summon a sword made of pure energy.

*Jean Grey: Jean is a Omega level Mutant who was trained by Xavier, she is among the most powerful telepaths, telekinetics and psions.

*Deathstroke: Slade Wilson is a master assasin who posses superhuman strength, speed, agility and intelligence due to a military enhancement procedure. He is also adept at most hand to hand techniques like boxing, jujitsu, karate etc.. He is also a very skilled swordsman, capable of duel wielding a pair of katana's with deadly accuracy and almost superhuman speed.

*Aleister Crowley: Crowley is the founder, leader and general superintendent of the extremely scientifically advanced Academ City. He is referred to as the greatest magician in history. Most of the major incidents in Toaru verse are influenced by Crowley, like the creation of FUSE=Kazakiri or the fall of Magic Gods. He is Omnipresent, and has extreme intellect such that even Magic Gods could not detect the sell Crowley created to weaken them.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Flash1812

@parichithayerakala: @masterkungfu

My intro

No Caption Provided

Black Panther is an extremilly brilliant inventor and the current black panther with amazing skills he kiis very dangerous man

No Caption Provided

Psylocke is an omega level telepath with powerful abilities she can break through juggernauts helmet with her telepathy

No Caption Provided

Miles Morales is the spider man of the ultimate universe with his increble new moves and the spider sense he is better than peter parker

No Caption Provided

Colussus as Juggernaut was really good has the basic abilities of Juggernaut + metal skin

My intro is up

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

@flash1812: @parichithayerakala: My Intro

Brainiac

I am the knowledge and strength of 10,000 worlds
I am the knowledge and strength of 10,000 worlds

Vril Dox is a Coluan with a 12th Level Intellect who seeks to know everything there is to know. He specializes in capturing civilizations and obtaining their knowledge on a daily basis. As a result he has conquered many worlds, assimilating their technologies into himself which he improves and readies himself to conquer the next civilization. There are countless versions of Brainiac in the DC Multiverse though they are only just an avatar of the one true Brainiac. Brainiac is famous for being one of Superman's greatest enemies but more often than not a threat to everything he comes across.

Despite Vril Dox sitting his ass on the seat in his ship comfortably everyday he has a host of powers and abilities that make him more dangerous than his what his appearance has him perceived to be. Some of these powers include super strength and durability on par with Superman so he's not entirely defenseless but these aren't the important ones in this battle. Being part machine and part sentient being Brainiac has the combined knowledge and process speeds of a super computer but also the creative thinking and ingenuity of a living organism which makes for one deadly combination. He also has telekinesis, telepathy and technopathy at his disposal.

Skaar

The Son of Hulk
The Son of Hulk

Skaar is the son of the Incredible Hulk and Caiera the Oldstrong and brother to Hiro-Kala having grown up on the planet Sakaar. Caiera and her unborn twins were thought to be dead when Hulk's shuttle exploded though it is revealed Skaar emerged from the ruins as his father left for the events of World War Hulk. Skaar learnt to survive the tough world of Sakaar and became a savage but skilled warrior in the use of both armed and unarmed combat. Blaming his father for abandoning him to die, Skaar tracks Hulk down to Earth to confront his father in one helluva brutal fight.

Skaar possesses the powers of both his parents. As the son of Hulk, Skaar possesses great physical stats e.g. super strength, super durability, super stamina, healing factor etc. Like his father his attributes are dependent on his temper. As the son of Caiera the Oldstrong, Skaar wields the Old Power which can further boost his abilities increasing his strength, durability, healing etc. It also grants him other abilities such as earth manipulation, resurrection, shapeshifting capabilities, elemental manipulation, energy manipulation etc.

Po Ping

I'm not a big fat panda....I'm THE big fat panda
I'm not a big fat panda....I'm THE big fat panda

Po is the adopted son of noodle chef Mr Ping and was thought to be the last surviving panda still alive. Initially he hated his life but was a hardcore Kung Fu fanboy. His love for the martial arts one day accidentally got him chosen by Master Oogway as the Dragon Warrior, the solution to the threat of Tai-Lung and ever since then Po has followed this path, developing into a Master of Kung Fu, experiencing many awesome adventures he used to dream of before prior to being titled the Dragon Warrior...to which was foretold as his one true destiny.

Po possesses no superpowers but he is surprisingly very fit and healthy for his own species. His fat body in particular acts as a sponge, soaking up tremendous amounts of physical damage which has practically nullified the effects of pressure points, now virtually useless against him. Po is strong plus skilled enough to fight toe to toe with Tai-Lung and is able to invent a few special moves of his own, sometimes using the environment to his advantage. Po is very quick to learn having mastered a vast majority of Kung Fu prior to receiving the Dragon Scroll as well as Inner Peace within a short amount of time.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Flash1812

@parichithayerakala: @masterkungfu: Startegy

Prep

During the prep Black Panther armours up with his Vibranium armour and stops any Psionic abilty like in this pic.This will take him 10 mins

No Caption Provided

He then cloaks those who cant go cloaking as he has it in built in his own suit

No Caption Provided

Betsy puts Mental blocks in all of our heads so no one can be harmed by any kind of telepathic attack and she also links us telepat.

Battle

For @parichithayerakala

As the battle starts my team goes invisble and your team cannot see me.Black Panther uses his fire extingiusher on Maartian manhunter koing him and Miles webs him up.Black panther and Miles using their skills take out Deathstroke.Betsy kos Jean on the astral plain while Juggernaut uses his strength to hold Kazumi untill miles can come and web him up

For @masterkungfu

Po will get Kod by Black panther and his vibranium daggers quite easily,while Betsy holds Braniac with telepathy.Juggernaut who has managed to beat Hulk will ko Skarr.Then the rest of my takes out Braniac

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MasterKungFu

@flash1812: wait.........so how is this battle suppose to work? are all 3 of our teams on the battlefield at the same time?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: well........that complicates things a lot.......

not to mention your strategy is geared in a 1 v 1 battle not a 1 v 1 v 1 battle

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Its just my tactics they incoporate against both team at the same time

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: U wanna join a mafia here is the link

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/mafia-ben-10-mcau-edition-sign-ups-open-16-spots-a-1700032/