CaV: Excalibur (cosmicallyaware1) vs Alpha Flight (boschePG)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By boschePG

@cosmicallyaware1

The spirit of Charles Xavier and Wolverine have been located but both cannot be saved. To save their intended soul, each team has to fight the other team

Team Excalibur

team perk: no time manipulation or BFR

team perk: TP immunity

• random matchup
  • all characters 616
  • 200 yards away
  • in character but highly motivated
  • initial matchups are listed vertically
  • win by death, KO, or incapacitation (deaths would be accidental since in character)

battle takes place here but geographical limitations/powerups not recognized

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that okay?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@boschepg: Looks fantastic my man. I will get an Intro post up later tonight, you can do your in the meantime if ya like (I love Introductions as it educated users on the characters if they don't know them as well) and then we can go into our openers. Cool?

@serrure : check this awesomeness out man. Figure it's right up your alley lol.....

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@cosmicallyaware1: hmm looks interesting... however im taking a break from the vine for at least the rest of the day. remind me to come back to this

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Is posting on this thread limited? I'm kind of curious what Meggan's power set will be like if she can't use geographical powerups or whatever.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag for votes

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

@squares said:

Is posting on this thread limited? I'm kind of curious what Meggan's power set will be like if she can't use geographical powerups or whatever.

her powers will be base set. Just didn't want to hurt cosmicallyaware1 if there was a gliche in Meggan fighting not in Europe? Snowbird does not havethat limitation anymore but that is why it is listed above the battle ground. I also didn't know how Meggan would be more powerful in Asgard, but Im allowing room for cosmically to fight with no worries as well as guarding my end. He can let loose on her cuz Im letting loose with Snowbird, lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I'm not an expert, but I think Meggan has some sort of ability to draw power from her surroundings.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@boschepg: I'm not an expert, but I think Meggan has some sort of ability to draw power from her surroundings.

I know she has some connection to the land. Snowbird had something like that as well. It will be fine cuz she isn't fighting a nobody ;)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By boschePG

@cosmicallyaware1:

Hmm...my first intro didnt go through. Ill do it again

• Guardian

No Caption Provided

A great engineering mind, Guardian help create Department H and Alpha Flight

EM manipulation through a cybernetic helmet and suit

energy blast

flight

force field

FUN FACT: Finding Wolverine from his escape from Weapon X, Wolverine and Guardian became close friends. Wolverine was the best man at his wedding. He even caught the bouquet

• Shaman

No Caption Provided

Shaman has a mystical bag that he pulls magical items from other dimensions. He also can talk to spirits

magic user

FUN FACT: Shaman once lived next to Guardian's wife, Vindicator when they were younger

• Sasquatch

No Caption Provided

Inspired by Bruce Banner in college with their long talks about science, Sasquatch experimented on himself with gamma radiation as well. Instead of turning green, Sasquatch opened a dimensional rift which allowed an arctic demon to possess him, giving the world the loving furry behemoth we know today

super strength

FUN FACT: Sasquatch also played professional football

• Snowbird

No Caption Provided

an arctic demi-god, Snowbird was born into this world to protect its northern borders from mystical invasion

animal shape shifter

FUN FACT: though she looks older, Snowbirds about 10 years old

• Madison Jeffries

No Caption Provided

A Vietnam Veteran, Madison Jeffries suffered from a PTSD incident which brought him to the attention of Department H

Able to psionically control metal, plastic, and glass on a molecular level, especially when it comes to robotics

FUN RUMOR: Its been hinted that Mr Jeffries power template is the same as the future Sentinel maker, Master Mold

FUN FACT: Madison Jeffries was once engaged to Guardian's wife, Vindicator, when they thought Guardian to be dead

• Wild Child

No Caption Provided

Though the pic is from AoA, Wild Child savagery has stayed the same no matter what dimension he has been pictured from. His history shrouded in mystery, Wild Child has always been the reflection of what Wolverine thought he could have been

claws

healing factor

senses

FUN FACT: Wolverine once forced Wild Child in a battle so Wolverine could boost his once failing healing factor with Wild Child's

• Diamond Lil

No Caption Provided

Diamond Lil was once part of the Alpha Flight training program but got manipulated into the original Omega Flight, which thought to have caused the death of Guardian

diamond hard skin

FUN FACT: Before her death, Diamond Lil was married to Madison Jeffries

My team is ready.

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: nice, I've been swamped bro.....will finally get my intro up tonight after put my son to bed. after like 9 pm....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Uh, I guess they're kind of similar. I'm pretty sure Meggan can travel perfectly fine, though.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg: alright my man, here I go. I saw that you kept it short and sweet huh? hhhmmmmmm. not usually my style, but I will attempt to follow suit as to keep things standard......

Introductions!!!!

No Caption Provided

Excalibur........the team members

Welcome to the team of Excalibur.

No Caption Provided

This is a hybrid team, compiled of members from varied lineups. In addition to the pictured members above we have Dazzler (Allison Blair), and the Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Allow me to give a quick bio on each below....

Captain Britain!

No Caption Provided

Chosen by Merlyn, Brian Braddock became Captain Britain: protector of Great Britain and the Omniverse. He is a founding member and leader of Excalibur, twin brother of the X-Man Psylocke, an agent of MI:13, and is currently serving as a member of the Captain Britain Corps and the Secret Avengers.

Powers and Abilities:

• Super Strength: roughly an 80 tonner. debateably higher though and the H2H skills of a brawler
  • Durability/Invulnerability: pretty substantial
  • Flight/Speed : not necessarily know for speed but he's not a slouch
  • Mystical Properties: due to connection to Roma and Merlyn
  • Teleportation: has demonstrated this ability to some degree
  • Intellect: unknown to many Brian is very adept as an inventor/scientist and has very strong technical skills

Rachel Grey (Phoenix 2)!

No Caption Provided

Rachel Grey-Summers is the daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey from the alternate "Days of Future Past" timeline. She was forced to become a mutant "hound" and track other mutants before escaping to the present. Rachel has immense telekinetic and telepathic powers, and currently teaches at the Jean Grey School. Rachel was also a host to the Phoenix Force, just like her alternate reality mother, the currently deceased Jean Grey-Summers

Powers and abilities:

• Telepathy:insane high levels
  • Telekenisis: insane high levels
  • Matter Manipulation/Molecular Re-arrangement: has demonstrated this in varying degrees.
  • Flight, shields, etc.....very strong especially in the Phoenix incarnation

Meggan!

No Caption Provided

Meggan is an empathic metamorph. She is a founding member of Excalibur and the wife of Brian Braddock aka Captain Britain.

Powers and abilities:

• Empathic abilities;Meggan is an empath which gives her the ability to feel the emotions of others. She has been shown to feel the emotions of people, animals, and plants. She can also influence others emotions. She can see psychic, natural and magical auras. This gives her the ability to track someone down by their aura
  • Elemental abilities;Being an empathic elemental she can connect to the earth and the four elements. Meggan can control nature with her elemental powers and being an empath, she has great control over this. The environment acts upon Meggan's emotions. If she is mad, volcanoes will erupt or a storm will come. She can stop a forest fire without even trying. She can split lakes in half with a wave of her hand. Meggan can also effect the magnetic fields around herself. She can increase mutants with elemental powers. She can also effect man-made things. Such as when she needed to get to a lower level in a building she talked to the atoms to make a hole and sealed it back up as if nothing ever happened. She can use her elemental powers to be focused into a energy blast. When Meggan was attacked by Baba Yaga, she manipulated the magical energy and used it against her.
  • Shape-Shifting; She can become anything living. She can grow in size or mass. She has been shown to even become creatures in legends. When Meggan was an infant she was a furry baby, this happened cause she was cold and her body adapted. When Meggan shapeshifts she gets the special power of whatever being she is impersonating. She once took the shape of a dragon-like being and she gained the power of fire breathing. Once she became a werewolf and had the werewolf's heightened sense and agility. She also grew into a humanoid bunny when she needed to track someone down. She gained the bunny's agility and jumping skillsBeing an empathic shapeshifter she can mimic the powers of others. She has mimicked the powers of Dazzler, Rogue, Colossus, Longshot, Storm, Wolverine, Havok, Nightcrawler, and even Silver Surfer. Being an elemental shapeshifter. She can turn into the elements.

Nightcrawler!

No Caption Provided

Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. Nightcrawler was a devout Catholic, contrasting his demonic appearance. A swashbuckling trickster and former circus acrobat.

Powers and Abilities:

• Teleportation: the ability to teleport himself and others, accompanied by with his trademark "BAMF"!
  • Agility: near spider man level agility and acrobatic skills
  • accomplished H2H abilities
  • proficient with swords

Shadowcat / Kitty Pride!

No Caption Provided

Kitty Pryde, also known as Shadowcat, is a mutant who has been a member of the X family since she was a teenager. She has had a long standing relationship with Colossus and also with Doug Ramsey. A talented prodigy, she became the "poster child" of the X-Men. Since "Battle of the Atom", Kitty has left Wolverine to join Cyclops and now mentors the time-displaced original X-Men.

Powers and Abilities:

• very high intellect, especially with technology and leadership skills.
  • can phase her own body and others through solid materials.
  • H2H skills: was trained by Wolverine and received training as a Samurai in Japan.

Dazzler!

No Caption Provided

An mutant with the ability to transduce sound into light, which often forces her into reluctant superheroism. She has had strong affiliations with the X Men, and been a member of Excalibur and other X teams recently. She is also a very gifted singer and performer, hence her reservations in donning her uniform.

Powers and Abilities:

• the ability to convert sound waves into light. she utilizes this in many ways including: using laser like blasts with precision accuracy, hypnosis, blinding strobe effects, absorbing others attacks to some degree

The Juggernaut / Cain Marko!

No Caption Provided

Cain Marko, also known as the Juggernaut, is the step-brother of X-Men founder Charles Xavier and the avatar of Cyttorak. Powered by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Marko is bestowed immense brute strength and durability which he mostly uses for criminal pursuits and wanton destruction.

Powers and Abilities:

• all the attributes of a mystically empowered brick: Strength, Durability, Endurance....to a very marked degree. However during his time with Excalibur he suffered some de-powering and was not operating at peak levels.

and that should be good for now.........

No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By boschePG

@cosmicallyaware1: the pics on the matchups have been fixed. which battle match did you want to fight first? or did you just want to cram everything at once?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg said:

@cosmicallyaware1: the pics on the matchups have been fixed. which battle match did you want to fight first? or did you just want to cram everything at once?

nice, you're a genius. Well, I think it would make sense to do the matchups one at a time? That's how I had envisioned it, and obviously some will be more substantial than others. We could do like a "groups collide post" when they meet and then break off into the "head to head" matches. It will be nice to take our time with this, and really make a bad a$$ read for the vine.

Let's start with the team leaders............Brit Vs. Canuck........Brian Vs. James. Sound good?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@cosmicallyaware1: souns good. `you want to go first

sure, I'll hook it up after I get home in like an hour or so....

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg: alrighty, well it's a bit later than I thought. Let's see how much I can get done in here before I need to crash out.

The battle begins!!

and the battle starts! In similar fashion to many "team battles" the two teams square off and clash head to head. And this isn't the first time that Alpha Flight have faced an X based team as their histories are closer entwined that most realize (mostly due to that dang Logan's ties to the Maple leaf land...)

No Caption Provided

yet this time around the Flights faces a more powerful team, with some heavier hitters.

As the initial onslaught of the clash subsides, the members begin to fall off into individual 1 on 1 matches. The respective "leaders" of each team recognize one another for what they are and begin their quest to assert dominance........

Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) VS. Guardian (James Hudson)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and..............I didn't get that much done. I'll be back in the AM to continue this. Feel free to present/start your side of this matchup if you are so inclined in the meantime.....

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By boschePG

@cosmicallyaware1:

okay, if you wanted to start this slowly than try this

Guardian (Mac) suit is designed for such battles. His shields are able to withstand nuke level attacks

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this was just pure blast force shielding. If you want brute force, how about when he first met Colossus or how it fairs against Adamantium

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now Mac is a shield and blast guy. As you seen him blasting Wolverine but remember when all the bad guys got their own versions of Thor's hammer? He drew blood on Attuma with said hammer, and he was tired doing it cuz he had just teleported him across the country

No Caption Provided

Here is Mac using his plasma blast on Tundra. A Great Beast who is one with the land and Snowbird tells him not to use it anymore or it may destroy Canada

No Caption Provided

And with some NEW STUFF, here is Mac getting swallowed by Tarnaq (Great Beast) who then proceeds to fight Firestar, Storm, Rockslide, and IceMan, who were all powered up to God mode cuz they too were possessed by other Great Beast, but who saves the day? Guardian...by blasting a whole in his chest...and all this was in an X-Men comic not an Alpha Flight comic

So GodMode Storm couldnt take down Tarnaq. GodMode Firestar couldnt either. Same with God Mode Rockslide and GoD Mode IceMan, but Guardian did. Strong feat here for Brian Braddock

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

your turn, but I was just trying to show Guardian's tech can handle magically powered people

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg: my bad man for replying so late. been mad busy. Anyway.............................

here we go!!!!!!

back into it. The leader battle..............................Brian Braddock VS. James Hudson.

The Leaders Clash!!!!

But First............Lets Introduce Brian Braddock: Captain Britain!!

No Caption Provided

okay, if you wanted to start this slowly than try this

ok, yeah well.................slow roll. That's why I like CaV's. Oh well. Let's get into it shall we?

Captain Britain: Brian Braddock!

So far you have illustrated quite a few main points about James. He's got shields, some blasting offensive power, and a tech suit. Nice! Let me now roll into his opponent: Captain Britain.....

The Basics!

No Caption Provided

He's Strong!

No Caption Provided

Brian is a fairly strong individual. He has hung with the upper elite at times..........however he is not upper echelon in strength. He's not Superman status. However.......he has plenty of heart an tries very much. Overall he is about a 75 - 80 tonner. with variables.....

No Caption Provided

He's Durable!

well, he's one tough stubborn brit!!! Brian is a bloody sod to say the least!

No Caption Provided

And next.....

Now then. Let me discuss a few things. Before I go into comparison levels on feats and the such, I feel that there is a significant factor that comes into play. Both James and Brian have very special and iconic suits. James is entirely dependent om his technology to persevere. Let me provide some information on Brian's for those who are unfamiliar with the character.

His abilities are powered by interdimensional energies which are concentrated around the British Isles of each reality and also in Otherworld; moving too far away from the field will cause eventual power loss unless a power-enhancing costume is worn. For a time, all of his abilities were localized to Britain; if he went abroad for too long a time without wearing his costume, his powers eventually diminished to nothing. His costume acts as an antenna and battery, allowing him to retain his powers wherever he goes. When he and Meggan destroyed the Otherworld energy matrix at Roma's prompting, however, the energies that allowed him to retain his power within the UK without his costume were dissipated. Hence, to retain his powers anywhere on Earth previously, he was forced to wear the costume at all times. Brian has since gained the ability to use his powers without his suit. They are now based on his confidence. With greater confidence comes more power, and he weakens as his confidence does.

Moving along........

Now Mac is a shield and blast guy.

ok then. I guess it's good that Brian has quite a bit of experience going against foes that have strong blasting power and shield capabilities.

Guardian (Mac) suit is designed for such battles. His shields are able to withstand nuke level attacks

That is impressive. Brian has withstood just about the same, so it's good to know they can hang together. But in that scan there's nothing about actually withstanding a nuke level attack bro,,,,,well maybe there is but as I am unfamiliar with it, could you explain a bit just for clarification?

Here is Mac using his plasma blast on Tundra. A Great Beast who is one with the land and Snowbird tells him not to use it anymore or it may destroy Canada

Wait bud. I hope you are not alluding that Mac's blasts are powerful to the point that he's going to destroy the country. I am very familiar with that showing, and due to Tundra's connection to the land, attacking one s the same as attacking the other. It's not like Tundra had some crazy heightened resilience (ok yes, mystical beast....but that doesn't mean invulnerable and actually was show to be damaged fairly easily). Plus look at the analogy like this : even though a human is stung by something as small as a hornet or wasp, they still cry out in pain correct?

your turn, but I was just trying to show Guardian's tech can handle magically powered people

well, I think you did that just fine. Now "handle" or simply go up against? I would say the latter is more fitting here. Now in my next post I will cover/show Brian going up against and taking on individuals using tech based weaponry as an offense.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: go for it man, you may take the next turn at bat...............put somethin up..................

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

This is an awesome, polite and fun debate. I love it ^_^

Please tag me once this is done, if its not too much of a trouble.

This has been extremely fun to read and an awesomely knowledge thread, we need more threads like this.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg said:

@cosmicallyaware1:

I wont be able to respond til the weekend

ok bud, well I will continue along a bit as I mentioned previously: "I will cover/show Brian going up against and taking on individuals using tech based weaponry as an offense." so here I go................

Captain Britain's Showcase!!! Tech opponent edition........

No Caption Provided

Brian has had quite the myriad assortment of opponents throughout the years with a broad range in abilities. It's sufficient to say the he is no stranger to an opponent that has technology based abilities, which James is sporting here. Brian himself relied on technology to a certain degree earlier in his career (which I have touched upon already).

Brain has not shown any difficulty in dealing with Tech however and his considerable attributes seen more that adequate at dealing with obstacles that come his way. One point that has been raised is the capacity of James Shields. Let's talk about another individual that used strong shields as well: Victor Von Doom.

Although it was an isolated encounter, Brian proved that an individual that uses shields really won't make much of a difference.

No Caption Provided

The instance is significant enough also due to the fact of how well know and powerful Victor's shields are as they have even protected him from energies that felled Galactus in the original Secret Wars.

No Caption Provided

So sufficient to say here that obviously Brian won't be able to penetrate James's defense, but he sure can lay into him with enough force to either A.) rattle him , break confidence maybe? or B.) remove him from the equation. regardless, James will know he's been hit!

No Caption Provided

Now moving along..................

Brian is no stranger to fighting beings that are technology based and do't see it being much of an issue here. He has faced the likes of low level beings all the way up to higher level (such as the Airwalker android, Herald level automation)

The most notable foe however, that Brian has faced in the Technological realm..................is the Fury. Let me provide some background info, as most are not aware.

No Caption Provided

On an alternate Earth (Earth-238), Mad Jim Jaspers created the Fury to kill all superhumans save himself. Jaspers was a being capable of altering reality, so though the Fury is mechanical, it isn't like any other machine or cyborg. Part robot, part living flesh, the Fury is certainly one of the most feared supervillains due its killing efficiency and durability. Fury did what it was programmed and killed every superhero in its world except for Captain UK, who escaped to Earth-616. Mad Jim Jaspers was found to be too dangerous so the temporal overseer destroyed Earth-238, but the Fury escaped to Earth-616 where it continued its mission to kill superhumans. Fury also found this reality's Mad Jim Jaspers and decided that since he wasn't the original Jaspers, it could kill him. They battled. Jim could alter reality, but the Fury could adapt itself in order to counter anything Jim did. So, they were at a stalemate until the Fury transported them both to the now empty void where Earth-238 had been. Mad Jim had no reality to manipulate so the Fury killed him. When it returned, the Crazy Gang, then Captain Britain, and finally Captain UK attacked it while it was still weak, each further damaging it before being overpowered, until Captain U.K. finally destroyed it.

No Caption Provided

and who is Mad Jim Jaspers you ask? Long story short...............one of the most powerful reality warpers to ever grace the pages of any comic, from any company. Regardless, moving along with the story....

A severely weakened version of the Fury was created by Jamie Braddock (Uncanny X-Men #444) to testthe X-Men. On the first go-round it broke Cannonball's leg, knocked Rachel into the sky, knocked outBishop and came close to killing each of them individually. He then used Sage's glasses to take over her mind. It was only defeated when Rachel Grey created a black hole inside of it, with the help of Storm, Sage and Bishop, sucking it in and teleporting it away, but not destroying it. It later returned to Earth-616, butMerlyn used the Captain Britain and Spider-Man of Earth-9411 to cast it back into the interdimensional void. It pursued Captain Britain-9411 back to his reality, slaughtering most of that world's superhumans, before Captain Britain used the Ultimate Nullifier to destroy it.

Later on in Uncanny X-Men #462, Mad Jim Jaspers was resurrected in Otherworld, but his body was tainted by a portion of the Fury that slowly grew within him. Then he created an army of creatures similar to the Fury; though the weakest versions yet, they slaughtered many of the Captain Britain Corps, but when the Fury taint tried to usurp Jaspers' body, he destroyed his own Furies while trying to resist it. The Fury ultimately took over his form, transforming it into a duplicate of it's own body, but, weakened by Jaspers' mind still fighting for control, it was destroyed by Excalibur and the Exiles

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fury is capable of adapting itself in any way in order to complete its assignment to kill superhumans. Its powers exists as long as he needs them. Since it can give itself any power it needs, no list of its powers would ever be complete. It is able to see superhumans' weaknesses and adapts itself accordingly, to help kill them all. It can find a way to kill anything and survive in any situation. From every attack used against it, The Fury learns to neutralize it. The Fury is also virtually impossible to destroy. If even the smallest part of it remains, it can rebuild itself completely by using surrounding materials. The greatest showing of this is that it was the only thing to survive when the entire reality Earth-238 was destroyed (Daredevils #6).

No Caption Provided

The Fury has great analytical and tracking devices. It can even track its targets between dimensions; so it is almost impossible to escape it. The Fury would never stop until it has accomplished its goal to exterminate all super-humans. The Earth-616 version of the Fury was severely reduced in capability compared to the Earth-238 version, but still posed a lethal threat to the X-Men.

Now the reason I bring up this example is to illustrate a few different points.

1. Brian will fight against a stronger more versatile opponent and never back down. He's bloody stubborn.
  2. He can take a ton of damage.
  3. Even against a stronger, more durable opponent...Brain is able to inflict massive damage.

and that should be enough for this showing. I will let you get something up before I go into the next set of points to cover for Brian.

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg: did you see this my man?

This is an awesome, polite and fun debate. I love it ^_^

Please tag me once this is done, if its not too much of a trouble.

This has been extremely fun to read and an awesomely knowledge thread, we need more threads like this.

thank you for the kind words man. Absolutely will tag when the time comes, however I feel that this one may take quite some time.....as there are quite a few combatants to discuss here. And due to your comments i threads lately......you have earned a following mate.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27  Edited By Claymore1998

@cosmicallyaware1:

No worries, you and bosche have well earned the compliment. Also thank you for the kind words Mr. Bacon eating zombie loving kind sir, though you might have gotten my gender wrong. Everybody calls me a man on battle forum >.<

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

No worries, you and bosche have well earned the compliment. Also thank you for the kind words Mr. Bacon eating zombie loving kind sir, though you might have gotten my gender wrong. Everybody calls me a man on battle forum >.<

I apologize............you're a female? sweeeeet. I don't meet many female comic lovers. kudos to you then!

Mr. Bacon eating zombie loving kind sir

wait.............you know me in real life? lol..........

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@boschepg said:

@cosmicallyaware1: I just got this. My notifications have been seriously late.

HA! and I just got this one! no worries my man, take our time on this one. I'm in no rush whatsoever. Plus I'm in an insane amount of matches......12+

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1:

yes. Im getting all my scans ready. Its going to take a few more days tho

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: would you like to step in and take this over for bosche? I know how much of an Alpha Flight fan you are and I would hate to see this die out (especially considering that PM we were in).

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: unfortunately wild child and Maddison Jeffries arent people i have collected scans for... it could take me weeks to go through all my alpha flight comics and scan them for this...

ya know its on my to do list but i havent gotten to it yet (the senioritis is real man)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@cosmicallyaware1: unfortunately wild child and Maddison Jeffries arent people i have collected scans for... it could take me weeks to go through all my alpha flight comics and scan them for this...

ya know its on my to do list but i havent gotten to it yet (the senioritis is real man)

well we could eliminate them, and the respective opponents?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: hmm ill have to think on it because im in allot of stuff now (thats never stopped me before i know) but we also need another brick matchup.

and ive been feeling all Iron man-y lately but he would likely solo both teams here

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@cosmicallyaware1: hmm ill have to think on it because im in allot of stuff now (thats never stopped me before i know) but we also need another brick matchup.

and ive been feeling all Iron man-y lately but he would likely solo both teams here

please give it a solid consideration, I really would hate to see this one die out.

And yeah........we really need to get on that next brick installment. Let's get on that.