Represented by SirFizzWhizz
Represented by SirFizzWhizz

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Morals on

- 1610 Thor with godhood

- Anime, manga and OVA feats allowed for Sasuke

- Sasuke is amped by the Tailed Beasts

- EoS Sasuke who's well rested and has just once again neglected his wife and daughter

- Fight to the death, KO, incap

- No BRF

- No soul removal

- No prep, no knowledge

- This is a CAV, please be respectful towards myself and SirWizzFizz

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Interesting.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag!

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Luck you both.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ooooooooooohh, can I read this then say who I think debated better at the end?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Speedster101

T4V!

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SH!T TAG ME FOR VOTING PLZ

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Im back bro, killer day.

Ultimate Thor, what can I say that most do not know already?

No Caption Provided

Thor Odinson was a Asgardian of exceptional skill, and bravery. At a young age he was given Mijolnir, a hammer made from the overall power of Odin and Asgard. However this power soon died as quickly as it came thanks to terrible trickery from Loki, where Thor had to destroy Asgard. Thor died in the act, but was reborn a normal man on earth. Thanks to his reborn brother, Thor was able to become the major benefactor of a super suit project in Europe. Destine to wear the first super suit that gave him some of his godlike stats, and a mechanical hammer to manipulate weather, as well to teleport. It was not long he discovered Asgard was reborn, and his god power restored fully, only to tragically lose them again when Asgard was again destroyed by Reed Richards, and confined Thor to his super suit yet again.

This version however is Thor with his restored godhood.

Comparisons

• Well here is what I see off the bat.
  • Strength is clearly in Thor's favor. His striking feats are vastly superior to the blows Sasuke tank, though Susono may be harder to crack.
  • Durability is over all in Thor's favor IMO. I will lay out the insane durability Thor shown, and more so in his god form.
  • Speed is where many might say, "Sasuke has this." However that is false, unlike 616 Thor, Ultimate Thor has many and consistent speed feats to show he is as fast as the lightning he commands.
  • Special powers. Sasuke has more, no doubt, but Thor's other powers are more useful and effective IMO. I will argue this.
  • Genjitsu? I am pretty confident Thor's mind will more than resist this by feats.

So how will this go down?

Thor will be alerted to the speed of Sasuke off the bat, and as I will show later, will counter it just fine. I think Sasuke will have a much harder time fighting a being who straight up flies like Thor can, and flies at great speeds that Thor can. Thor will likely open up with range. many would argue, "Thor is a brawler." Again this is not 616 Thor. This Thor many times open up attacks with lightning, remember this Thor is use to not being the most powerful in stats in a fight, and by feats he opens up alot of attacks with lightning, which i will show if I need to. While Naruto characters are fast, they are not lightning fast other than the Kakashi feat, which is questionable in itself. Meanwhile Thor is pretty close to those speeds, more than enough to accurately see, and react to Sasuke with his lightning. The argument might then be how accurate is his lightning? Its pretty fragging accurate. Not to mention many times he simply uses AOE which is much harder to dodge anyway. Either way where the battle goes from her can happen several ways. Sasuke gets in his energy armor, and dukes it out. Which case Thor would tank it easy, and trump it in striking power. That is if Thor does not go airborne to out right dodge all attacks, and pelt it with insane power lightning that harms incredibly durable beings. Maybe Sasuke will try his other special moves, which again I am confident Thor can counter with his raw durability, as well his own moves.

It is more on what rout you like to go with this, as I am confident I can counter most by feats, and the real argument then becomes how long will Sasuke last. If he was to bring down Thor, it will take more work than Thor to beat Sasuke IMO.

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, this looks promising.

@comicstooge Don't forget to make full use of that Rinnegan. :)

@sirfizzwhizz You're in for some surprises :p

Good luck to both and T4V please.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By haoalchemist

T4v

Inkman141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks awesome.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's good mang, tags for votes.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: "EoS Sasuke who's well rested and has just once again neglected his wife and daughter"

So Sasuke at full power then? LOL

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always love to see Ultimate Thor. So cool.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll get to this on Friday. Is that OK?

@thevivas said:

@comicstooge: "EoS Sasuke who's well rested and has just once again neglected his wife and daughter"

So Sasuke at full power then? LOL

Yep.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

T4V

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's "Tag 4 vote" mean?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeathHero61

@sirfizzwhizz: @comicstooge: Tag me for voting please. This seems good. I always wanted more context on how powerful these two were.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha this is cool T4V pls

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ComicStooge

Loading Video...

Round 1:

No Caption Provided

What needs to be said about Sasuke Uchiha? He's an avenger, a badass, a reincarnation of a demi-god and a deadbeat dad.

General Sharingan Abilities:

The Sharingan gives Sasuke a solid advantage over Thor, as you'll soon see.

Essentially, thanks to the Sharingan, Sasuke has a precog, meaning that he'll know what Thor's about to do in advance:

No Caption Provided

It can see energy as colours, meaning that he'll know when Thor is charging up lightning:

No Caption Provided

He can also use genjutsu, which are essentially illusions to paralyze opponents:

Make them do his bidding:

With this in mind, he could potentially paralyze Thor to give himself an opening, put Thor to sleep or hypnotize him into beating himself to death with his own hammer.

Durability:

This is an example where Thor has a clear edge, but Sasuke is still quite impressive nonetheless.

He repeatedly takes an ass kicking from Naruto, is smashed through cliff faces and the like.

Naruto in KN0 state was strong enough to hurt a giant snake:

No Caption Provided

This same type of snake dwarfs buildings:

No Caption Provided

Later, we see Sasuke get dragged through cliff face by Naruto's chakra arm.

No Caption Provided

Yet Naruto's chakra was literally boiling water by him touching it:

No Caption Provided

And a highly relevant feat, Sasuke gets doused in water and electrocuted, yet remains fine.

However, Sasuke doesn't have to rely on his own durability to survive Thor's hits...

Susanoo:

No Caption Provided

This will be Sasuke's main way of combating Thor. It's essentially a giant avatar made of energy that fights for Sasuke and can do any number of things, which I'll highlight later.

For now, I'll focus on how Susanoo protects him:

It absorbs the impact of the Raikage's Liger Bomb:

Tanks an attack from a whole group of people, including Gaara, Darui, Temari (who can cut down forests with her wind) and Konkuro:

Tanks a hit from Chojuro:

No Caption Provided

And blocks Obito's attack:

No Caption Provided

And Obito's attack destroys things at a molucular level, moreso than Onoki's particle style:

This isn't even counting various upgrades Sasuke got by the end of the series.

His Susanoo also has wings and can fly:

No Caption Provided

So there goes Thor's flight advantage.

Not only that, but Sasuke can summon his hawk too:

No Caption Provided

Dealing with lightning:

Sasuke can channel lightning Chakra through his body and resist the effects of any lightning that he's hit with:

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's Susanoo works much the same way as his own body:

No Caption Provided

By the end of the series, he could charge lightning through his Susanoo to improve it:

No Caption Provided

Ergo, Sasuke's lightning imbued Susanoo can defuse Thor's lightning and lessen the damage done.

Speed:

Are you really sure about Thor being faster than Sasuke?

He was dodging supersonic attacks at 12 years old.

Chumps Gaara and avoids his sand:

No Caption Provided

Yet Gaara's sand could protect him from point blank explosions:

No Caption Provided

And in part 2, he moved so fast a group of superhumans (Naruto, Sai, Yamato and Sakura) didn't see him move from a cliff face to put his hand around Naruto.

Dodges an explosion:

No Caption Provided

And, in my personal favourite feat, Sasuke runs into the room where the 5 Kage Summit is and jumps on the roof without anyone having seen him. The only person able to track him were the sensors Fu and Ao. He then bloocks a sword swing from Mifune, a legendary samurai who's fighting style revolves around blitzing ninja before they can react.

Loading Video...

Are you sure Thor's faster?

Offensive output:

Now I'll quickly highlight Sasuke's major offensive options.

A lightning thrust attack, called Chidori.

Here it is, in it's first use. Busts through Gaara's explosion proof sand.

It proved capable of peircing the Raikage, through his lightning armor.

The Raikage, even without his lightning armor, could shrug off traveling at light speed:

And Amaterasu, black flames that ignite from the user's eyes.

No Caption Provided

They continue to burn their target until the target is dead, no matter what.

No Caption Provided

While I don't have a scan, in the Second Databook, page 200, it refers to Amaterasu as "as hot as the sun itself".

The Raikage was forced to amputate his arm when hit with them:

No Caption Provided

Alright, that should be enough for now.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: hell yeah, I was going we were still on. On my way to work, but reply when I get home.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Some good posts and pointers here. I would not expect this being a easy fight for Thor.

No Caption Provided

General Sharingan Abilities:

The Sharingan gives Sasuke a solid advantage over Thor, as you'll soon see.

With this in mind, he could potentially paralyze Thor to give himself an opening, put Thor to sleep or hypnotize him into beating himself to death with his own hammer.

Ye of little faith mortal. Thor has pretty well documented mental resistance as a God you know. How well?

This is Loki, a powerful god of mischief. Reed his Powers in the Bio.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loki acquired power of the Norn Stones, and turn him into a powerful reality warper with a portion of the Odin Force. In turn he has insane city at a time affecting Reality Warping abilities, and makes a living changing events as they were, and messing with peoples head. He is pretty much a 4th dimensional being, beyond our 3 dimensions. So what happens when he messes with Thor's head?

Yeah, his reality warping mental tricks of a higher dimension are combated through.

This is not the only time Thor was mind mess with.

Here Thor is battling his emotions he has for his son, who also happens to wield the Mind Gem, the most powerful mental object in the universe. Thor still manages to resist this object, and fight its control, even though he is also fighting the emotions he has for his only son.

In short, the Sharingan falls short, and I feel comfortable to say Ultimate Thor can deal with it.

Durability:

This is an example where Thor has a clear edge, but Sasuke is still quite impressive nonetheless.

However, Sasuke doesn't have to rely on his own durability to survive Thor's hits...

Susanoo:

This will be Sasuke's main way of combating Thor. It's essentially a giant avatar made of energy that fights for Sasuke and can do any number of things, which I'll highlight later.

For now, I'll focus on how Susanoo protects him:

This isn't even counting various upgrades Sasuke got by the end of the series.

His Susanoo also has wings and can fly:

So there goes Thor's flight advantage.

Not only that, but Sasuke can summon his hawk too:

While Sasuke has some flight, I would not relate it to Thors own. Thor can causally travel aound the planet, and move at speeds that rival Hyperion of Supreme Verse.

As for the Durability, I will say your right that in the end Thor natural durability is insane high.

No Caption Provided

Thor not really fighting back takes a sustain beating from a angry 30,000+ toner Colossus. No damage ever done, or even fazed.

The whole battle Thor had with the Ultimate is testament to his weaker super suit durability. Being tackled by multiple Captain Britains. Blasted by Iron Man's best sound attack with no problems. Slammed at full speeds into this mountain valley, decimating the forest there from the impact, while still kicked on and shot up by Black Widow. Then tackled again, while they tried to fry his brain between Iron man and Black Widow.

Here Thor tanked 616 Galactus own attempt to crush Thor, and take him out of the battle. Thor bounces back.

All these feats are with the Super Suit, and not his more powerful God form here. While not mountain busting level feats, except maybe the angry Galactus trying to off Thor, Thor still has better feats in his god form.

Dealing with lightning:

Sasuke can channel lightning Chakra through his body and resist the effects of any lightning that he's hit with:

Sasuke's Susanoo works much the same way as his own body:

By the end of the series, he could charge lightning through his Susanoo to improve it:

Ergo, Sasuke's lightning imbued Susanoo can defuse Thor's lightning and lessen the damage done.

Interesting defense, but like you said it would lessen the lightning, not stop it. After all thor's lightning and use of it is well documented.

Lightning

No Caption Provided

AOE attacks on a large scale strong enough to decimate a alien species fleet that exist on a higher dimension than the third dimension. They state to come from the 4th dimension. That is insane tech and abilities over us 3rd dimensional beings. They have Solar System busting bombs. Thor with one charge wrecked most of there ships.

Thor also wreck Captain Britains and Iron Man suits with one blast, and then stated by Loki to kill them all in one strike when Thor started to charge up.

No Caption Provided

Taken down Warmachines that withstand Hulk level blows.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is key here. Both times Thor's lightning power caused Hyperion to scream in agony, and cause Hyperion damage. Well how tough is Hyperion then?

In his younger and weaker state, Hyperion tanked a 20 Kiloton Nuke with moderate damage.

When Hyperion got a little older he tanked a attack from Nuclear Man that was stated to be the closest thing to birth of a star. No real damage to Hyperion.

Hyperion can full body slam with force enough to cause a 9.0 Earthquake felt around the world with no damage to himself. The blast size of the impact is a easy Mountain Range level as well.

Hyperion easily withstands a Nova attack from torch who can burn as hot as the sun. Yet Thor's lightning cause damage and sever pain to Hyperion.

In short, Thor will be harming the Susono with Sasuke in it with range Lightning attacks alone, and that will be a factor of a dragged out fight.

Speed:

Are you really sure about Thor being faster than Sasuke?

And, in my personal favourite feat, Sasuke runs into the room where the 5 Kage Summit is and jumps on the roof without anyone having seen him. The only person able to track him were the sensors Fu and Ao. He then bloocks a sword swing from Mifune, a legendary samurai who's fighting style revolves around blitzing ninja before they can react.

Are you sure Thor's faster?

So far, yes.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Thor casually reacts to over Mach 3, .50 cal Machine Gun fire after it was fired.

Thor casually reacts to a blitzing Hyperion who can travel across countries in seconds.

Hyperion saves multiple people in a burning building too fast for reporters to see. Talks to Blur flying by but to humans he was just a wind. Actually chases Blur around and catches him even though Blur matched Ultimate Quicksilver in a all out fight in the Ultimate Supreme comics. Speaking of Quicksilver.

Quick Silver, that guy who moves so fast that he can tear Mach 10 Speedsters apart at the molecule level via speed force alone? Same guy who moved so fast to cross halfway around the world and back in a eye blink with a heavy object? Yeah that guy trying his hardest to blitz Thor 3 times is reacted to, and tagged by Thor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Runs to Europe and back to the white house, carries a machine 3 times his body weight the return trip, and does this faster than the human eye could follow.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moves so fast that he destroys a Mach 10 Speedster on the Molecule level with speed alone. Notice the moment he woke up to fight Hurricane, the world is stand still, including the Mach 2 bullets. The whole fight Quicksilver did was faster than the Mach 2 Bullets could travel. Yeah these are Quicksilver feats.

Ultimate Thor react, and counter attack all these foes in these high levels of speed just fine.

Offensive output:

Now I'll quickly highlight Sasuke's major offensive options.

A lightning thrust attack, called Chidori.

And Amaterasu, black flames that ignite from the user's eyes.

Alright, that should be enough for now.

Well to be fair, the Black Flames are useless. Like most things, it proven to have a hard time burning at heats hotter than normal fire can reach, and Thor withstand the Magma core of the planet already with no problems. held there for a small time in fact. Im not seeing Black Flames being any kind of issue.

Chidori like wise IMO will not be that effective. Thor as a god of Lightning and Thunder casually tanked Electro's best hits in a fight, and beaten him with utter boredom.

Not only that, But Thor shown better control and manipulation of Electricity. He has even manipulated electricity into EMP waves.

No Caption Provided

In short using a basic electric attack against a foe who has more powerful Electricity, and can manipulate it to far greater degrees is a bad move IMO.

As for Thor other offensive abilities, he has teleport attacks, weather manipulation, and flat out superior sticking feats to beat Sasuke down as I will touch on as needed.

In the end I see the God of Thunder winning this.

No Caption Provided

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ooooh nice ones guys

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers