#101 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdiddyman911: thanks for the input diddy!

@dondave: ah I see, Thank you dude:)

#102 Posted by jwalser3 (5543 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go with irage. While Vader couldn't read Doom's mind, Vader's TK would be devastating after he broke Doom down.

#103 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by DarkRaiden (9107 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go for @cosmicallyaware1 I feel he countered Vader's only chance with the energy absorption. But...CA, my man! You should've pointed out the various feats of Doombots and Mindless Ones! They could've taken out Vader themselves possibly. I was disappointed that you didn't.

#105 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Edited by Stormdriven (7322 posts) - - Show Bio

This was one of the best CaVs I've read on here guys, especially since it had two of my favorite villains. Great job to the both of you, it was my pleasure to read it. My vote goes to Irage. I think the point of crushing internal organs did cosmic in since he didn't really counter it, though to give him credit, I thought Doom was going to win by a slight majority. Again, great job guys :D

#107 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: the voting commences!!!!

so the vote counts now is: ira is in the lead!!!!!

iragexcudder: 7

cosmicallyaware1: 6

tie: 1

not sure vote (humanrocket): 1

#108 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: goddamn lol this is awesome mann, debate of the year

for sure man. I know there's lotsa guys that did vote yet still though..........should check the shout outs top see who replied

@indiecomicsftw @higorm you guys feel like casting vote here?

#110 Edited by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Darth Vader. @iragexcudder You did great, dude! I think you have a chance to beat @cosmicallyaware1, who has the best arguments I've seen, but from what I've read from you about Darth Vader and his capabilities, I gave you the win.

#111 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Edited by Shot (2372 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to @iragexcudder

I imagine Vader just popping all of the organs that Dooms has with the force.

#113 Posted by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio
#114 Posted by ShootingNova (20351 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I would vote for Doom based on the fact that he should defeat Vader every time. With respects to the actual debaters, though, I suppose Iragexcudder did a good job.

#115 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom gos back in time kills him as a baby with his teleporter

#117 Posted by Frozen (19004 posts) - - Show Bio

CA1, slightly.

#118 Edited by lukehero (15213 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by RIKR2 (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: @cosmicallyaware1: EPIC WAR! back and forward battle, But got to go with my man Doom in this one the feat use for Doom were huge! almost all ur Vader feat was against weak opponent (not in Doom level) and IMO Cosmic counter plan was better by a inch, but great great great great debate guys.. ps: only one complaing it end to quick :(

#120 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Posted by boschePG (3026 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say Doom wins due to the sheer number he can bring in the argument

#122 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I would vote for Doom based on the fact that he should defeat Vader every time. With respects to the actual debaters, though, I suppose Iragexcudder did a good job.

Same here. Theres no point to a debate of this varying tier level.

#123 Edited by Whirlwind_33 (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to @cosmicallyaware1.

I believe he did a better job at elongating Doom's abilities trumping Vader with lethal effect and Doom's ability to counter everything Vader threw. Though Irage did a good job. IMO he focused too much on mis-conceptions of Vader's Force telekinesis and Force Choke overcoming Doom's defense easily. To which Cosmic had efficiently explained could be resisted by Doom(with great examples of past showings).

#124 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@whirlwind_33: @boschepg: @rikr2: thanks for the input guys

@indiecomicsftw: who do you got here?

Im backing Cosmic. You both did good debates, but nothing to make me think for a second Vader can win, while Cosmic confirm why Doom would walk up and down Vaders butt.

#126 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: thanks man. It was an uphill battle for Vader from the start.

#128 Edited by Jayc1324 (14918 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to irage but cosmic did great too. Its just that irage convinced me more that Vader would win in a very hard fight

#129 Posted by SuperStar_sketcher (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

My vote goes to irage but cosmic did great too. Its just that irage convinced me more that Vader would win in a very hard fight

Seconded, irage's argument was just slightly more convincing. If i had to put a number/majority on it i'd 6/10 for irage

#130 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: WOW!!! I was sure you would vote for ira!!! I'm honored man..........

@indiecomicsftw: Dude......muchos garcias on the comment bro!

@iragexcudder: wow man, what responses huh?!?!?!? this is great!!!

so the vote counts now is: after fluctuating back and forth we have A TIE!!!!

iragexcudder: 12

cosmicallyaware1: 12

tie: 1

not sure vote (humanrocket): 1

#132 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: this is amazing dude haha we did good huh?

absolutely brother, I'm glad that it was as well received as it has been. Bravo champ.

#134 Posted by serrure (4713 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: @iragexcudder: im gonna break the tie here. seems fitting... (im getting my new non-virus infested computer soon so expect my return) hmm my vote goes to CA1 dooms reign is eternal and while I did not like the scans of Doom beating the Thing (because he doesn't do often enough and cosmicallyaware should know that for some reason Ben has Dooms number in most of their fights) he did a better job of displaying dooms power

#135 Edited by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

@cosmicallyaware1: @iragexcudder: im gonna break the tie here. seems fitting... (im getting my new non-virus infested computer soon so expect my return) hmm my vote goes to CA1 dooms reign is eternal and while I did not like the scans of Doom beating the Thing (because he doesn't do often enough and cosmicallyaware should know that for some reason Ben has Dooms number in most of their fights) he did a better job of displaying dooms power

MY MAN KIDMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've been gone waaaay too long bro! time for a CaV soon? i'll take on Grimm again lol........

#137 Posted by serrure (4713 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: I cant not yet... I need to wait for my new computer. my old one got virused up pretty bad and I haven't been able to use it, but in a couple of days I should be back on

#138 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: @iragexcudder: You both did amazing! This is what a CaV should look like and I loved the hilarious chemistry between you two. Just awesome.

I'll go with cosmicallyaware1 in a close debate. Again, great job to you both.

#139 Posted by Reactor (2822 posts) - - Show Bio

This was freakin awesome!!! Loved every post, well constructed arguments. My vote goes to Irage, but just barely.

#140 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvel_boy2241: thanks for the input dude! I'm glad you liked the match:)

@reactor: thanks for the vote and input buddy

#141 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: 14-13 your lead!

Daaaaaang! I haven't seen a match get this many votes in awhile!!!

When u wanna call it??? Or wanna di somethin crazy???? Since it's goin so close, wanna declare it a draw? And do a 2.0 rematch match at some point?

#143 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: 14-13 your lead!

Daaaaaang! I haven't seen a match get this many votes in awhile!!!

When u wanna call it??? Or wanna di somethin crazy???? Since it's goin so close, wanna declare it a draw? And do a 2.0 rematch match at some point?

#144 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: we can do it to 15 if you want? Definitely down for a rematch in the future:)

#145 Posted by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Irage. His argument was slightly better.

#146 Posted by PowerHerc (86025 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

#147 Posted by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: looks like you're taking the W here, congratulations buddy

#148 Posted by ShootingNova (20351 posts) - - Show Bio

Good debate, gentlemen.

#149 Edited by Iragexcudder (6986 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Posted by hyperbertha (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there is a clear victor here. Honestly you guys should call this a tie. I read through all your arguments and you both did really good.