• 157 results
#1 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

The Match of the Century!! Doom VS. Vader!!!

Scenario:

So The Beyonder has traveresed many universes and realities and comes once again to the 616 universe. He is intrigued by the being known as the Grandmaster. The Beyonder proposes a challenge to the Grandmaster "select one villian to face my champion in a battle" and provides the Grandmaster telepathically with all the information on the being known as Darth Vader. Grandmaster replies with a sly grin "the most suitable opponent for Anakin Skywalker is Victor Von Doom.....Doctor Doom!!!" The Beyonder is pleased as he is familiar with this man from his Secret Wars! "Ahhhhh excellent choice!" The Beyonder replies! And with that the match is set! They agree that the Beyonder will create a world similar to the one he created in the Secret Wars for these two to battle on, the battle parameters and rules of the contest are set.

Beyonder creates the world and the two opponents are transported there.

On the world, both Vader and Doom look around this strange place in bewilderment, both confused at to what has occurred......alone in a strange place. The Grandmaster and Beyonder appear before each combatant stating "you have been chosen to fight to the death on this battlefield. You are alone and at our whim." Then psionic information floods their brains, informing them of their opponent.

Beyonder and Grandmaster fade out slowy, stating "we will be watching to see whom is victorious. When the battle is over, you will be placed back in your native realm."

Vader seething with contempt thinks "I will crush this...........doom, this.........pale comparison to the power of the dark side. I will be victorious and please my master." And begins to search for his opponent.

Similarly, a mile away.....Doom clenches his fist and states "This "Sith Lord" will kneel before DOOM! Bah, no man may stand up to me!!!!!" And begins to search for his opponent also.

Rules of Engagement:

• Opponents have pretty much full knowledge on each other provided by Beyonder and Grandmaster
  • To the death, no BFR.
  • Standard Gear............no Time Travel usage for Doom.
  • Beyonder has made it so all of Doom's magics will work as usual on this world he created.
  • In Character, Bloodlusted.
  • Starting distance 1 mile apart..........but opponents do not know where the other is, they have to find each other!
  • There is no specific alloted prep time, but however..........if they do not find each other quickly, they mind use any of that time to prepare in any way each one would within character.
  • They may use any of the terrain to their advantage. The world is unpopulated, however there are buildings and such (which means technology as well)

and with that.....................it Begins!!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: I absolutely love this! Oh man I can't wait, this is going to be awesome haha. Great work on this Cos, it's perfect.

I'll be home shortly and I'll start my intro and opening post:)

#4 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Watching this topic...

#5 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: sweet. Think it's gonna be interesting???? :)

@cosmicallyaware1: I absolutely love this! Oh man I can't wait, this is going to be awesome haha. Great work on this Cos, it's perfect.

I'll be home shortly and I'll start my intro and opening post:)

cool, man glad you like. I though of the best way to present it and felt this was a good route.....put some though into that scenario (had many in mind and went back and forth on a couple. Wanted to make it neutral and even ground.)

#6 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah man it's amazing lol I love the Beyonder and Grandmaster challenge, definitely crossover worthy!

Would you like to go first?

#7 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah man it's amazing lol I love the Beyonder and Grandmaster challenge, definitely crossover worthy!

Would you like to go first?

ahhhhh by all means feel free to kick it off man, I will be able to get into this later.........

#8 Posted by dondave (36385 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be watching

#9 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

I'll be watching

why thank you sir, hope we meet everybody's expectations on this one!!!

#10 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Before we start, I'd just like to say that this is going to be awesome and Im very excited to debate against you again, you always bring intensity and the purest of facts to the table and I can't wait to see what you got with Doom, especially since I dont know much about him, Im happy you're the one who's going to teach me everything he's about. Good luck to you my friend, i hope this turns out as epic as I think it will!

Get it.. Lego lol

Introduction

Darth Vader

Who is Darth Vader?

Anakin Skywalker was once a heroic Jedi Knight, but was seduced by the powers of the dark side and became the evil force known as Darth Vader in an attempt to save the life of his wife and unborn child. However, in spite of everything he has done, there was still some remnants of good in him.

Anakin Skywalker is considered "the Chosen One" of the force; whom is supposed to destroy the Sith. Anakin Skywalker was born without a father and lived most of his life on Tatooine with his mother, Shmi. When Qui-Gon Jinn came to the planet looking for parts for their ship back to the Jedi Council, Anakin won them the parts and also his freedom, but only with one flaw in the plan -- his mother had to stay on Tatooine as a slave. Years later, Anakin became the apprentice of Obi-Wan Kenobi and married the ex-queen ofNaboo,Padme Amidala.

Legacy of the Chosen One

Near the end of the Clone Wars, Anakin became very obsessed at saving his family. Learning that his wife and unborn child were going to die though a vision, Anakin was determined to find the power save his loved ones. At this moment, Sith Lord Darth Sidiousmade Anakin join the newfound Empire as his new Sith Apprentice, Darth Vader. Anakin killed most of the last remainingJedi in the galaxy, except for Yoda and Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan tried to kill Anakin, but only left him near the lava planet of Musafar badly injured. Anakin survived, through the mechanations of Emperor. More machine than man, Anakin forever became Darth Vader and served his master as the Empire's Mailed Fist.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Agility

Danger Sense

Darkforce Manipulation

Gadgets

Healing

Immortal

Implants

Intellect

Leadership

Mesmerize

Power Item

Power Suit

Sense Death

Stamina

Stealth

Super Speed

Super Strength

Swordsmanship

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Tracking

Unarmed Combat

Weapon Master

Characteristics

Eyes: Blue (yellow and red in Dark Side)

Hair: None (formerly dark blond)

Height: 6'1" (185 cm) as Anakin, 6'8" (202 cm) as Darth Vader

Weight: 185 lbs (84 kg) as Anakin, 300 lbs (136 kg) as Darth Vader

Now I know Doom as a more than just a formidable opponent, he's one of the smartest and dangerous people in all comics, from his intelligence, to his magic, to his power, he is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe.

I'm not going to take him lightly one bit in this fight, especially when I have my guy Anakin on my side.. As most would see this as a stomp in Dooms favor, I find this extremely even.

To the Battle

So Darth Vader has full knowledge on Doom ; Doom has full knowledge on Vader

Not too sure whats scarier.. the fact that Vader knows about Doom, or Doom knowing about Vader. All I do know is that they both know eachothers weaknesses, powers and skillset and will do everything in their power to rid eachother out here. Both have dark forces on their sides to compensate for their amazing powerset, both of which are so compelling that they're known as some of the best in their given positions.

Vader has The Force to amplify every statistic surround the elements of his own self. From his strength, speed, reflexes, thought and durability. Vader is one of the more powerful Sith Lords in the StarWars EU.

"If you had spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you do your wit, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman."
"I thought I already did."
"Only in your mind, my very young apprentice."―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker

This quote is important, noted that Anakin was The Chosen One and was supposed to be the best of the best Jedi's ever, his thoughts and perception (even pre suit) made him believe he was greater than all, which is an obvious weakness that I'm willing to state. Vader isn't the only cocky one in this battle though, Doom has definitely been shown to be more on the arrogant side of things throughout his comic book career ; of which is substantial evidence that these characters are more alike than we thought.

Now, as you know, Vader has a numerous amount of skills that he can bring to the table, but thats only going to matter when the come in contact with eachother. From being a mile apart, Vader will be able to sense where Doom is from his extremely sensitive precognition and danger sense, along with being able to notice threats such as he did when Palpatine had a bomb underneath his thrown and Vader saved his life.

Even Palpatine, one of the greatest Dark Force users to date, couldn't even notice the threat that sat underneath his throne. I'm not saying that Doom is going to be putting any bombs or any necessities along the landscape, but I am saying that Vader can indefintely sense anything that Doom could in fact have the potential to use against him. Vader is aware of almost everything around him, being able to sense danger after chaos has been done, he still has his precognition to give him an extra sense in a fight.

As you can see, Vader cannot be easily surprised. Im more than positive that Doom can in-fact do something regarding his mystic powers but I'm sure Vader can have a way around it. From his saber deflections to his energy absorption, Vader has more than enough defense to stand toe to toe with Doom.

To show the strength of Blasters

Able to Decapitate a Storm Troper

With obvious reasons, regarding his robotic limps, he's more than able to deflect high powered lasers and is a reaction feat itself. Deflecting a point blank shot from a laser gun from 10 feet away is simply remarkable. I'm pretty awesome at screwing mathematics up so I'm just going to say that Vader has like Super Duper Crazy Awesome Reaction Time.

Here shows that Vader is shot from all angles and his cape is the only part of his body to get hit here. He is a master of evasiveness (yes, he's obviously been tagged before.. he's not Flash TROLOLOLOL ) and has more than enough skills to hang with Doctor Doom here.

The Dark Lord stepped into the room, scanning it. There was something here...

The faint click of metallic weapons reached his ears. Faster than thought, Vader drew and ignited his lightsaber. In the same moment, small openings appeared in the walls and ceiling, and hidden blasters fired. Energy beams rained down on the Dark Lord and his soldiers. Stormtroopers cried out as blaster bolts shattered their white armor. At least a dozen bolts streaked toward Vader himself. Moving faster than the eye could follow, Vader's lightsaber blocked them all.

--- Taken from Clones

As you can see, Vader is more than spontaneous when it comes to deflecting, reacting and using and amplifying his speed to be one of the most evasive characters in the Star Wars Universe.

Your turn my friend:)

#11 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER THIS IS AN EPIC BATTLE!!!!

#12 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Nice opener man, good job!!!! I will get mine up today. This is gonna be sooooo much fun............

#13 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: thanks buddy:) I can't wait to see how you use doom!

dude, sorry been super swamped with work stuff. I will actually be able to dedicate time to this tonight (wanna give it proper attention, as this needs to be.............EPIC. Plus I need to make up for our last battle and don't wanna 'half-ass' a post lol.....)

#15 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: it's all good buddy, I'm pretty busy this weekend so I might not be able to make a post, but I'll try to

#16 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Nice opener man, good job!!!! I will get mine up today. This is gonna be sooooo much fun............

This battle has been Doom approved

#17 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: it's all good buddy, I'm pretty busy this weekend so I might not be able to make a post, but I'll try to

glad you're busy cuz I have been too!!! I am swamped with work.............this CaV is going to have to be a 'no rush' thing. but awesomeness should take it's time lol........

#18 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: I'm okay with the no rush thing, i want to make every post work and not half ass it cuz I want to make this awesome haha:)

#19 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: I'm okay with the no rush thing, i want to make every post work and not half ass it cuz I want to make this awesome haha:)

Dude, so sorry. I was away on a work related trip (HR stuff and teaching seminars....fun stuff) and just got back home. I will FINALLY post some awesomeness in this TONIGHT, I promise! :)

#20 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: it's all good buddy:) I can't wait to see what you got! I honestly have to think of a gameplan because doom is one tough cookie! Can't wait Cosmic!

#21 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder said:

@cosmicallyaware1: it's all good buddy:) I can't wait to see what you got! I honestly have to think of a gameplan because doom is one tough cookie! Can't wait Cosmic!

Alright about time I FINALLY GOT TO THIS!!! lol.......

In all honesty I have spent some time just wrapping my head around strategy cuz Vader is one tough customer.

first things first...........

Introduction:

Victor Von Doom, monarch of Latveria........Doctor Doom!!!!

Doom is one of the greatest Villians of all time. He is upper echelon uber genius,insanely innovative, and quite possible the best matchup to be pitted against Vader from any universe.

Of course, what sets Victor Von Doom apart from his rivals more than anything else is his vast intelligence. The man is a genius in both the fields of technology and in the mystical arts, mastering whatever it is that he decides to put his brilliant mind to.

To list Doom’s greatest technological and mystical accomplishments would be impossible – one wouldn’t even know where to begin – his suit alone is a vast resource of gadgetry and weaponry that can now auto-cast magic spells without the need for Doom to utter a word (the all-powerful Crimson Bands, for example – those alone could end almost any fight in a mere moment).

Needless to say though, Doom’s technology is both offensive and defensive, allows him to easily travel through time and teleport, allows him to siphon the power from beings as powerful as the Silver Surfer and the Beyonder, allows him to manipulate matter on an atomic level and allows him to create robotic copies of himself (known as ‘Doombots’) that even psychics and sorcerers can’t differentiate from the real Doctor Doom.

So, without a doubt, Doctor Doom’s most dangerous weapon is his genius

Doom’s willpower and determination is, quite literally, second to none.

Some of Doom’s willpower feats include still being able to concentrate enough to activate a device in his breastplate while the cosmic entity the Beyonder painfully dissects him (amazing feat!), resisting a worldwide mutation caused by the High Evolutionary – another cosmic entity – on sheer willpower alone, no-selling the telepathic/mind-control powers of the likes of Emma Frost and Purple Man using only his will, rejecting the mystical armour that the Soulsword provides the wielder with using will power alone and refusing to let a single audible indication of pain exit his mouth whilst being tortured in hell.

• One example: Once imprisoned the Purple Man, a villain capable of making anybody do anything he ordered, and used his powers to conquer the world. When the Purple Man told Doom he did not deserve to rule because he did not possess any powers, Doom ordered all his servants to leave the room, took down all the barriers holding the Purple Man, removed his mask, and dared him to lend credence to this charge. Note that the Purple Man was in a power amplifier that was boosting his abilities to planetary scale at the time.

Doom: I am removing my mask, Killgrave. Within it is the circuitry that shields me from your power. I am totally vulnerable.

Purple Man: Then release me. (Doom doesn't move) I-I said release me! (Again, Doom doesn't move.) Stand on your head! T-take a flying leap! KILL YOURSELF! (Doom doesn't do any of those.) I-impossible! Not this close! No one has a will that strong! No one...

Doom: Now, Zebediah Killgrave...who deserves to rule?

Basically, the man’s will power is monstrous.

When people think of Doctor Doom, they don’t usually think of a man with great physical abilities – they tend to think of his great mind. But the fact is that Doom is very, very skilled in both armed and unarmed combat.

Doom has defeated a lion while naked! has been taught by – and indeed been the teacher of – some of the greatest swords-masters in Europe, wielded Captain America’s shield as proficiently as Steve Rogers himself.

It is also worth noting that, whilst in his armour, Doom has fought blow for blow against the likes of the Hulk, Thor and the Thing – some real heavy-hitters of the superhero world. His armors shields without prep can even withstand a straight shot from the Infinity Gauntlet which I doubt Vader can produce himself.......

Underestimate him at your peril.

Powers and Abilities

Sorcery: Doctor Doom's potential in the mystic arts comes from the Roma (i.e. Gypsies) heritage of his mother. He learned these abilities from his time with a secret order of monks in Tibet. He further developed his abilities by traveling through time and learning lost Dark Arts. Doctor Strange originally considered him magically proficient but only a mid-level mage, but now considers Doom one of the most powerful practitioners of sorcery and a potential Sorcerer Supreme. His knowledge and power is great enough to hold his own against the likes of Morgan le Fay and Doctor Voodoo, the current Sorcerer Supreme. His knowledge of spell-craft likely surpasses Doctor Strange's, former Sorcerer Supreme. However, he considers his scientific abilities to be more important and has devices that do many of the same things.

He has displayed sorcery in the following ways:

• · Mystical Blasts
  • · Mystical Force-fields
  • · Invoke Entities
  • · Spell Casting
  • · Summoning
  • · Teleportation
  • · Dimensional Travel
  • · Mystical Ensnaring
  • · Mystical Portals

As Far as his armour's capabilities...........well let's just not get too into detail at this point with that, but let's just say that

Doom wears a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants him superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; he can also electrify his armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater.

ok then, that covers the pleasantries. Now, let me get back to this with Opener and basic Strategy later tonight now that i have this out of the way......

#22 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: very nice post cos! Vader is in one hell of a match here, this should be very interesting:)

Doom has that body switch too, right? I'm gonna have to use Vaders versatility here in order to get around that armor.. Hmm but that was an awesome post, I can't wait to find out about Vic!

#23 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: very nice post cos! Vader is in one hell of a match here, this should be very interesting:)

Doom has that body switch too, right? I'm gonna have to use Vaders versatility here in order to get around that armor.. Hmm but that was an awesome post, I can't wait to find out about Vic!

yeah man this is EPIC! Yeah Doom has the body switch thing but don't forsee using it here though......

Thanks on the post, wanted to make it informative but saving the really good stuff for the debating!

#24 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: of course! I'll see if I can put something together tonight:)

cool, me too. was gonna last night but.............well, new episode of Walking Dead and then had to watch Talking Dead and fell asleep!

#28 Edited by cdiddyman911 (2507 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag me for votes

#29 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: very very understandable lol I need to get back on it.. Haven't watch a episode since the season started up again:/

@cdiddyman911 will do bud

#30 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: all right, let's get into this............

Opener:

I will begin by saying that in no means will this be an easy battle on either part. Both combatants are highly powerful, cunning individuals. One thing that will help Doom prevail in this scenario is him having full knowledge on Vader.......which means that he has an understanding of Vader's Force capabilities. Now keep in mind that Doom has faced very powerful beings on a level higher that Vader and prevailed, such as:

• Stole the Beyonder's power
  • Stole the Silver Surfer's power
  • Battled Mephisto in Hell for his mother's soul.

Now there is no prep here............technically right? Well my friend..............that is what I call a "loophole". As I stated before:

Starting distance 1 mile apart..........but opponents do not know where the other is, they have to find each other!

There is no specific alloted prep time, but however..........if they do not find each other quickly, they mind use any of that time to prepare in any way each one would within character.

They may use any of the terrain to their advantage. The world is unpopulated, however there are buildings and such (which means technology as well)

Due to this I am stating that Doom utilizes this to the fullest!!! He is semi familiar with the set-up (buildings and such....even though they are not the same) from his time in Secret Wars. He immediately heads to the first buildings he sees and begins to use his tech skills to the fullest. he knows that he will need every resource to battle Vader.

what he does next is:

• Sets up in a "base/building"

utilizes any tech located in facility to create a larger scale force field generator akin to his own personal one. Keep in mind that his own personal force field generator located in his armor was powerful enough to shield from even the most powerful of foes. So he is effectively shielded against Vader so he can complete whatever he has planned.

• Ensures that his armor's energy siphoning capabilities are operating at maximum levels for those Force Lightning attacks you may use. Makes any further modifications to armor that may prove useful against Vader, such as using any foreign metals to reinforce structure, enhance his blasting output capacity, etc....
  • Creates a fair size force of doombots to use as fodder against vader (can easily built a fabricating line due to extreme genius)
  • and mystically summons an a squadron of mindless ones to be fodder as well
  • makes a couple of those handy extras he uses such as timeshift bombs........

And with that he is ready to face Vader. He begins to meditate and have his mystical prowress at it's peak to face the Sith lord. Now depending if Vader has located Doom's fortress or not yet is a relevant question. If if he is outside it's barrier wall...........confident that he will not be able to breach it until Doom wills him to do so.

#31 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: oh man oh man oh man I may be in over my head here haha! Very very impressive cos, I'll definitely get a post in tonight, this is way too epic for me to hold off:D

#32 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

This CaV will never be forgotten, that OP is too good and this debate is going to be game-changing!!

#33 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

This CaV will never be forgotten, that OP is too good and this debate is going to be game-changing!!

why thank you very much!!! I'm honored................a battle with these two opponents deserves to be EPIC IMO lol....

#34 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: I'll definitely post one today, work tattoos and my girlfriend kept me busy the last week lolol

#36 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: I'll definitely post one today, work tattoos and my girlfriend kept me busy the last week lolol

getting tattoos or doing them?

#37 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: just got Jormungand on my forearm yesterday:) I'll post it here later if you want

#38 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: dude............that is totally sweet. Now I'm jealous...........I've been wanting to finish my sleeve for like 3 years now but..........well, I had a kid instead.

#41 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: thanks man! What do you currently have? Lolol it's okay man! Soon enough you'll have it done:) I have Ares for my dad from my shoulder to my elbow and a 30 seconds to Mars tattoo on my tricep

#42 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: On my left arm from shoulder down to elbow I have an Asian inspired dragon with the characters for "humble" on a banner in the center (cuz I used to be a D-Bag) and it mainly represents my Sobriety (6 years......goin strong!). Inbetween my shoulderblades on my back a have the Superman shield in Black and White (about the size of a baseball.......kinda corny I know but I got it when I was in Rehab by a home-made gun, somethin fun to do) and on my right bicep I have the Japanese character for "warrior". I plan on finishing my sleeve on my left arm keeping the Asian theme (i was reeeeealy big into martial arts when I was younger, so whatever.........) , and have the next two sections dedicated to my Father that recently passed (Lotus Blossoms and the such as he was an avid gardener in his retirement ) and Koi Fish dedicated to my son.

#43 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: dude that's awesome though, you have symbolism and art is art no matter what, I'll never down a tattoo! Much respect to you my friend, much respect. I love the Asian culture, I was recently at the art museum downtown chi and I ran into the Japanese art and I absolutely fell in love with it! I was planning on getting one piece of Japan culture on my arm but I'm saving my left arm for full on comics:)

#44 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: here's a really old shot of my arm pre-coloring..........will put one up of colors and such when I can find it or take another lol......

#45 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: what colors are you thinking ??

Well, i might as well get this going lol I FINALLY GOT TO MY COMPUTER!XD

Gettin It Started

While Doom is in fact making his parts, does he have the necessary tools to do so? Can he infact make a numerous amount of fodder/non fodder clones at his disposal without the precise technology?

I'm not saying its not possible, im just saying that Doom is going to have to move at some serious hand speeds to get everything done that he actually wants to. From being 1 mile apart with a decent amount of buildings around the area and Vader having his Danger Sense and his Pre-Cog, I believe that Vader can utilize his senses to a greater scale that he can find Doom before Doom can get everything that you plan on him accomplishing within the short amount of time.

Vaders speed is impressive, very impressive. Being able to blitz a jedi from 30 feet away before he could blink. Utilizing his speed, that would be generated to about 65mph in a single burst from how fast someone can blink. Now put that together with a bloodlusted Vader, using his force sensitive powers, to find and distinguish his enemy without hesitation. One mile isnt that far when you're moving at those speeds, especially when Doom is in one building completely focused on building his robots!

Not to mention Vader can also clear large distances in leaps moving at his given speeds. He can indefinitely find Doom before he can get to his Supreme Tech.

Doom wears a sophisticated nuclear-powered titanium battlesuit which grants him superhuman strength, contains jets for flight, houses a personal force field, and discharges concussive force blasts; he can also electrify his armor's surface. The armor contains a 4-hour air supply, and can be sealed for travel into outer space or underwater.

This could be trouble but Vader has a significant amount of other capabilities that can ensure that he can either make his way around his suit. Is this suit Force Choke sensitive at all? I'm not going to use it solely because Doom can easily shoot something back at Vader, but if it came down to it, can Doom resist his infamous choke?

Vader wont hold back either from being bloodlusted, I'd just like to know if Doom could sustain that much power reconciled upon his throat

Ensures that his armor's energy siphoning capabilities are operating at maximum levels for those Force Lightning attacks you may use. Makes any further modifications to armor that may prove useful against Vader, such as using any foreign metals to reinforce structure, enhance his blasting output capacity, etc....

Vader can't emit Force Lighting unfortunately, it would be pretty badass if he did, but his arms being mechanical can't allow the lighting to be summoned from his hands:/ Just to clarify, it is real lighting btw..

Upon meeting, I'm more than positive that Vader is going to use his surroundings as a definite advantage on the battlefield. Whether its cars, trucks, trees, doombots, pigs, bieber or anything within the surrounding elements.. Vader can Force Throw it and use it as a weapon.

Poor monster. Im more than positive that Doom can tank a 10 ton tree with little effort, probably even deflect it.. But the sense of speed, power and sheer versatility that is bestowed upon Vader is quite immense.. something that Doom is going to have a supreme amount of trouble with.

The one weapon that I truly believe will be a difference maker in this fight is his lightsaber.

Being completely plasma, theoretically, the lightsaber itself is supposed to be as hot as the sun. Now, I know that Vader has his suit completely juiced up and suped up, but he can't change the complete anatomy of the metal itself. Titaniums melting point is 3034 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas our sun is 5,778 Kelvin of which is rounded to about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit.. that's just the surface temperature of the sun also. It's highly unlikely that Dooms armor would be able to tank such heat, unless he has gone up against Johnny Storms Nova Storm of which has ridiculous amount of energy and heat, far surpassing the likes of anything that Vader can bring to the table HEAT-wise, without any mystic abilities or prep that he doesnt really have here.

Vader (upon confrontation with Doom) would surely use his evasiveness and speed to pop up right behind Doom and decapitate him

A bloodlusted Vader, 100% concentrated with precise fluent motions of his light saber can definitely do some serious damage against Doom here.

It got kind of epic in here, didnt it?

#46 Posted by jwalser3 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty coolio.

#47 Posted by Stormdriven (4815 posts) - - Show Bio

I laughed at the Bieber thing hahaha

#48 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Dude, very nice!!! Oh....good times. I will have reply up later after get my son to bed. Epicness in the making here brah.....

#49 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: alright man, time for reply/rebuttal!!!! sorry took so long, but we are in agreement on the 'no rush' debate right? lol.............

First things first bro............let's discuss your doubting my initial strategy of what Doom is going to accomplish....

While Doom is in fact making his parts, does he have the necessary tools to do so? Can he infact make a numerous amount of fodder/non fodder clones at his disposal without the precise technology?

We have established that Doom is an uber genius reed richards level correct? The man doesn't need much to work with to be effective. If he is in a building similar to this I am sure he will be able to rig something up quickly, he can adapt with ease....

And remember that the very first thing he will do is adapt his own personal forcefield to cover the entire building to be safe guarded. That is not going to take somebody of Doom Intellect level very long to do so. I'm saying a few minutes, tops. Even with Vader's skill.........a mile away and he doesn't know exactly where Doom is, it will take him a bit to hone in, it's not like he is all knowing.

I'm not saying its not possible, im just saying that Doom is going to have to move at some serious hand speeds to get everything done that he actually wants to. From being 1 mile apart with a decent amount of buildings around the area and Vader having his Danger Sense and his Pre-Cog, I believe that Vader can utilize his senses to a greater scale that he can find Doom before Doom can get everything that you plan on him accomplishing within the short amount of time

Once again, he doesn't really need to move insanely fast, what he really needs to do is just get into a facility and then erect the shielding which isn't that far fetched for Doom. And here's a consideration.........what is Doom moves away from the mile starting point to his base? Not saying that he needs to be moving closer to Vader, what if he is in actuality moving away from, follow me?

One mile isnt that far when you're moving at those speeds, especially when Doom is in one building completely focused on building his robots!

Sure, I get that he's fast, cool. Once again it's not really clear that he knows exactly where to go. Plus Doom quickly and magically summons the Mindless Ones first right? That doesn't take much time and that is my initial fodder coupled with that insane force field that will keep Vader at bay for a little bit. Not saying that the Mindless Ones will stop him........just keep him busy. That's the point of all my fodder.....just to distract Vader and take his focus away. That Force Choke you mentioned? requires focus.........which I will not be giving you the pleasure of having pal. And plus Doom won't be completely focused on making Doombots. Like I said........he's smart enough to set up an automation process so he can focus on other things. Don't forget............he is a genius among geniuses, never underestimate his intellect!!!

He can indefinitely find Doom before he can get to his Supreme Tech.

I know you are relying on this but I have to disagree. I would say it's possible (however not probable in this scenario) but not indefinite.

Now..........I would like to answer this question for you: In regards to this Force Choke (if at some point Vader gets a chance to pull this off....)

Vader wont hold back either from being bloodlusted, I'd just like to know if Doom could sustain that much power reconciled upon his throat

Doom has tanked hits from some very strong opponents and armor has stood up in very tough scenarios.

He has repeatedly taken poundings from the Thing, the hulk, heck even Mjolnir. I would say that he can stand up to Force Choke.

Now in this scan it is not the real Hulk..........it is the Power Cosmic empowered Hulk Robot, but you get the point.

Poor monster. Im more than positive that Doom can tank a 10 ton tree with little effort, probably even deflect it.. But the sense of speed, power and sheer versatility that is bestowed upon Vader is quite immense.. something that Doom is going to have a supreme amount of trouble with.

Whew! those Force powers are quite impressive indeed. All in all Doom will have his hands full with Vader, but as far as a supreme amount of trouble with........maybe not so much.

Do you know who the Sentry is? I would say that Sentry is far faster and stronger than Vader. And Doom was able to stand up to the punishment from Sentry so I'm betting that he can handle Vader without "supreme trouble".

The one weapon that I truly believe will be a difference maker in this fight is his lightsaber

Maybe. Probably not.........it WILL be the greatest asset that Vader has though.

Being completely plasma, theoretically, the lightsaber itself is supposed to be as hot as the sun. Now, I know that Vader has his suit completely juiced up and suped up, but he can't change the complete anatomy of the metal itself. Titaniums melting point is 3034 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas our sun is 5,778 Kelvin of which is rounded to about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit.. that's just the surface temperature of the sun also. It's highly unlikely that Dooms armor would be able to tank such heat, unless he has gone up against Johnny Storms Nova Storm of which has ridiculous amount of energy and heat, far surpassing the likes of anything that Vader can bring to the table HEAT-wise, without any mystic abilities or prep that he doesnt really have here.

Ok. so:

• Yeah, his armor in itself may not be able to tank that.....but maybe it could! I would say tanking lightning from Thor is pretty decent.... BUT here are some armor durability feats nonwithstanding the personal shields which he employs that would be able to deflect the Lightsaber (which I will go into next)
  • Now as far as his armors shielding.........stated far more powerful than Sue's (FF), tanked hits from Mjolnir, and has protected from blasts from Beyonder that felled Galactus himself (doom still stood). So how is the lightsaber getting through that man?

Vader (upon confrontation with Doom) would surely use his evasiveness and speed to pop up right behind Doom and decapitate him

Ahhhhhhh..........the confrontation!!! toe to toe! Not sure it's gonna come to that..........but now for the main title fight huh? well, I'm gonna cover that in my next post!! get ready, here comes the real deal!!!!!

#50 Edited by Iragexcudder (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: absolutely brilliant! Don't worry about time at all man lol were all busy! We're definitely 110% on the no rush, I'll try to make a post sometime today or tomorrow. I just have to transfer all my scans onto my new computer:D

Btw, there's no doubt of Dooms tech and your initial strategy at all, just questioning it:)