User Lists: 13

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@dccomicsrule2011: I hear there different versions of Sidious.Which version you think is the most fair against Accelerator.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: I'm going to be using EU version of course, preferably DE version.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Doesn't really matter to me. Though I have no idea who it is I'm going up against. =/

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I go first.I use Accel smaller feats first to just give you a idea what he can do.I try to post tonight,but my computers is moving slow.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@dccomicsrule2011:

Considering that I don't know a lot about EU Darth Sidious,but you don't know anything about Accelerator.I feel I should give a small taste of Accelerator feats.I save Accelerator speed,energy manipulation,more vector manipulation feats,and others later.

Accelerator

Here Misaka Mikoto explaining to Touma Kamijou about Accelerator powers and said that Accelerator is the strongest Level 5 Esper.

Accelerator vector manipulation  is base on how many amounts of calculations he can make.
Accelerator vector manipulation is base on how many amounts of calculations he can make.

Strength

Accelerator can increase his strength with his vector manipulation.

Right To Left
  • 1&2)Accelerator bend a train rail with a touch
  • 3&4)Accelerator kick over dozens metal crates
  • 5)Accelerator rip Misaka 9982 leg off
Loading Video...

Accelerator Vector Shields

The Vector Shields work kinda like auto-shields and he can deflect almost anything he wants.

Right To Left
  • 1&4)Accelerator deflect a sniper bullet from Misaka clone and the bullet was sent back in a instant.
  • 5&6)Accelerator stop a speeding car

Is this enough for you to get a idea of Accelerator

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Interesting matchup. I won't try to intervene, but pardon me, Accelerator sounds like he is city-level? I mean, bending train rails and all are superhuman but if that's the best he can do this sounds like a mismatch?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@shootingnova: Accelerator powers can work on a planetary level and I use Accelerator small feats first.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@homicidalmaniac: Sorry about the wait, here's a mini break down on the Emperor:

He is near relativistic when it comes to combat speed

Sidious throws strokes with his blade so fast that Anakin is incapable of seeing his blows and instead can only see the "webs" left behind by the movements of the lightsabers as well as a black blur as Palpatine moves throughout the office. Anakin is fast enough to react to starfighters flying at substantial fractions of light speed and evade lightning bolts.

Obi-Wan was already making that exact move as Anakin spoke. But they were inverted to each other: breaking right shot him one way while Anakin whipped the other. The tri-fighters' cannons ripped space between them, tracking faster than their starfighters could slip. His onboard threat display chimed a warning: two of the droids had remote sensor locks on him. The others must have lit up his partner. "Anakin! Slip-jaws!"

"My thought exactly."

They blew past the tri-fighters, looping in evasive spirals. The droid ships wrenched themselves into pursuit maneuvers that would have killed any living pilot. The slip-jaws maneuver was named for the scissorlike mandibles of the Kashyyyk slash-spider. Droids closing rapidly on their tails, cannonfire stitching space on all sides, the two Jedi pulled their ships through perfectly mirrored rolls that sent them streaking head-on for each other from opposite ends of a vast Republic cruiser. For merely human pilots, this would be suicide. By the time you can see your partner's starfighter streaking toward you at a respectable fraction of lightspeed, it's already too late for your merely human reflexes to react.

But these particular pilots were far from merely human.

The Force nudged hands on control yokes and the Jedi starfighters twisted and flashed past each other belly-to-belly, close enough to scorch each other's paint.

Anakin's speeder shrieked through the rain, dodging forked bolts of lightning that shot up from towers into the clouds, slicing across traffic lanes, screaming past spacescrapers so fast that his shock-wake cracked windows as he passed.

Anakin blinked and rubbed his eyes again. Maybe he was still a bit flash-blind—the Korun Master seemed to be fading in and out of existence, half swallowed by a thickening black haze in which danced a meter-long bar of sunfire. Mace pressed back the darkness with a relentless straight-ahead march; his own blade, that distinctive amethyst blaze that had been the final sight of so many evil beings across the galaxy, made a haze of its own: an oblate sphere of purple fire within which there seemed to be dozens of swords slashing in all directions at once.

The shadow he fought, that blur of speed—could that be

Palpatine

?

Their blades flared and flashed, crashing together with bursts of fire, weaving nets of killing energy in exchanges so fast that Anakin could not truly see them—but he could feel them in the Force. The Force itself roiled and burst and crashed around them, boiling with power and lightspeed ricochets of lethal intent. And it was darkening.

He could feel the end of this battle approaching, and so could the blur of Sith he faced; in the Force, the shadow had become a pulsar of fear.

--Taken from

Revenge of the Sith

In the quotes above Palpatine is able to fight faster then Anakin can see,(the same person that was able to react to sub-light ships which are a respectable fraction of light speed,dodge lighting, and perceive events in a microsecond, and react in a millisecond) This should prove Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed.

Palpatine has also moved faster then Maul could track

(Darth Maul has perceived his surroundings in slow motion, deflected fire from a small army of multiple squads of droids; performed daily exercises wherein he releases ten thousand blows and repeats the exercise one hundred times each day while still finding time for other activities ,can deliver four to five blows in a eye blink; etc.)

Sidious raised his saber and flew at Maul, who parried desperately, his mechanical legs whirring as he sought to counter his former Master’s blows. Sidious’s sabers were a blur, a whirling cage of deadly plasma. Maul danced away from one blow, then reversed his movement to avoid another, and then there were too many to count, and then there were even more than that.

Maul’s saber spun out of his hand, bouncing away across the floor.

--Taken from Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy

Suddenly, my lightsaber is gone. It flies from my hand across the room. It lands in the hand of my Master. I never see him enter. Not if he doesn't want me to. The smile of triumph fades from my face.

"Do you think," Lord Sidious says, walking toward me, "you can ever relax your guard?"

"No, Master." What a clumsy, weak mistake. I should be prepared for him to enter at all times. How could I have forgotten that, even for a moment?

The lightsaber whirls in the air, twirling, held in my Master's hand. I can't track it, it moves so fast. But I know it's heading for me. Lord Sidious moves faster than my eye can follow. I smell heat and smoke. The laser traces the outline of my body, my face, my hands. The buzz is loud in my ear. One flinch, one involuntary twitch of a muscle, and I am dead.

I do not flinch.

At last, Lord Sidious deactivates my weapon. He tosses it toward me. The sweat on my palm almost causes me to drop it.

"Do not let me see you relax your guard again," my Master says. His eyes burn. "You are valuable, yes. But you are not indispensable, Lord Maul. I can do without you."

A flick of his robe, and he is gone.

--Taken from Episode 1 Journal: Darth Maul

If Palpatine truly possessed relativistic combat speed, he would have had no trouble cutting down any Jedi in his way. Clearly, this is not the case.

Palpatine also can make hyperspace wormholes that rips the very space/time continuum. It can rip the surface of planets and destroy entire fleets of ships:

"The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches, for at its eye is pure hate. Just as a black hole devours a star, this storm can swallow armies and fold space."

--Taken from

Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook and Tales of the Jedi Companion

The Force Storm is truly an awe-inspiring demonstration of pure natural energy. After using the Force to open a hyperspace wormhole, tremendous shockwaves will ripple through the fabric of space. Due to the Force Storm's potential for abuse, the Council has recently classified it as a dark side power."

"The Reborn Emperor used this at Da Soocha. It has the power to kill worlds."

—Luke

--Taken from The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force

No Caption Provided

Palpatine also has planetary level telepathy:

Palpatine has dominated the minds of 20 billions on Byss:

Almost mindless under the oppression of the Emperor's dark side influence, the people of Byss find their life energies constantly leeched off during the Emperor's vile machinations.

Throughout the worlds submissive to the Empire, Byss is renowned as a paradise, whose siren call multitudes to willingly apply for emigration to its shores. Once there, wrapped in the power of the dark side, the immigrants become completely submissive, their life energy forever enslaved to the mind that would devour a galaxy.

--Taken from the Dark Empire end notes

Here he erases the minds of Millions:

The Lusankya—aSuper Star Destroyer eight kilometerslength—laid waste to the area beneath which it had lain buried for years. Green turbolaser bolts pounded the cityscape, freeing the ship from the ferrocrete and transparisteel prison in which it had laired. Wedge knew Super Star Destroyers had only come into service after the Battle of Yavin, which meant the Lusankya had to have been created and hidden on Coruscant before the battle of Endor. Unless the constructor droids just built it there, then built over it. The idea that a hundred-square-kilometer area of the planet could have been razed and rebuilt to hide a Super Star Destroyer seemed beyond belief, especially with no one noticing the ship's insertion into the hole. Could the Emperor's power through the dark side of the Force have been sufficient to compel thousands or millions of people to forget having seen the Lusankya being buried? As hideous as that idea seemed, Wedge hoped it was the truth. The likely alternative—that the Emperor had ordered the deaths of all the witnesses—seemed that much more horrible.

--Taken from X-Wing: Krytos Trap

This is only a sample of what the Emperor can do.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011:

Sidious throws strokes with his blade so fast that Anakin is incapable of seeing his blows and instead can only see the "webs" left behind by the movements of the lightsabers as well as a black blur as Palpatine moves throughout the office. Anakin is fast enough to react to starfighters flying at substantial fractions of light speed and evade lightning bolts.

Revenge of the Sith

In the quotes above Palpatine is able to fight faster then Anakin can see,(the same person that was able to react to sub-light ships which are a respectable fraction of light speed,dodge lighting, and perceive events in a microsecond, and react in a millisecond) This should prove Palpatine has near relativistic combat speed.

Palpatine has also moved faster then Maul could track

(Darth Maul has perceived his surroundings in slow motion, deflected fire from a small army of multiple squads of droids; performed daily exercises wherein he releases ten thousand blows and repeats the exercise one hundred times each day while still finding time for other activities ,can deliver four to five blows in a eye blink; etc.)

Accelerator's vector shields had react to lightning and all of the UV Rays without Accelerator noticing them.So Darth Sidious may not be able to blitz Accelerator.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can you show me how durable is Sidious?If Sidious hit Accelerator with his saber.Sidious arm would be broken.So,do you have proof that Sidious can counter that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Palpatine also can make hyperspace wormholes that rips the very space/time continuum. It can rip the surface of planets and destroy entire fleets of ships:

Accelerator vector manipulation work on Index's magic and Index's magic is capable of ripping space apart.Also,these storms still have wind right?If so,Accelerator might turn the storms's into plasma since Accelerator can control the vector of the entire Earth's winds.

Here,Index tearing space apart

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here,Accelerator stating that he can control the world's winds

No Caption Provided

Palpatine also has planetary level telepathy:

Palpatine has dominated the minds of 20 billions on Byss:

Here he erases the minds of Millions

Accelerator may not had fought a telepath on-panel in the series,but he must have a defend against it.Misaki Shokuhou/Mental Out(Number 5 of 7 Level 5 Espers)had mind control over dozens thousands people with ease and can rewrite people memories.Considering Accelerator is Number 1 of the Level 5s and his powers can work on planetary level.Accelerator could work against Sidious's telepathy.I'm not sure that you want to believe in this logic.

He stop the Earth's rotation in a instant for 5 minutes.Accelerator did this feat when he was depower

Accelerator is standing in a narrow alleyway, with nothing but concrete.walls in every direction.Even so, he didn't care.

He can certainly obtain the target's location info from the absolute coordinates. He widens his eyes. Accelerator knows; because his body is surely soaked in the darkness. Of the direction where it is erected,

(The enemy's Academy City! Controlling them is the general board chairman!!)

**The windowless building—**

**—Is the shelter for Academy City's board chairman.**

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Accelerator thrust his hand into the nearest concrete

wall. Due to vector control, it totally looks like his arm is buried in tofu. As Accelerator screams to the point of blood coming out from his throat, he disorderly swung his arm about that's buried in the wall.

He brings together and controls all the vectors.

A *BOOM* thunderous roar echoed throughout.

In that instant, the Earth's rotation on September 30 slows down by about 5 minutes.

His arm, having took away the enormous energy of the planet's rotation, converts it via vector control into a single demonic attack.

The forcibly gouged-out concrete

wall was blown away at a horrifying velocity. Accelerator is standing on an alley corner that surrounds a building, but the several buildings that serve as an obstructing space between him and the [target] were being destroyed as if they're waste paper.

Such thoughts (allowance) like concern for the surroundings and the involvement of civilians were all gone in an instant.

By the time he noticed, it was already unleashed.

The distance towards the [target] was almost over two kilometres.

The windowless building.

The world's most hardened shelter said to be the castle of Aleister, the general board chairman of Academy City.

Towards a gargantuan structure said to be unyielding even against a shockwave of a nuclear weapon.

The attack directly hit it at a horrifying velocity.

An enormous swirl of noise exploded. Nevermind if the distance is over two kilometres. Blowing away two or three buildings one after the other ahead, like an uninhabited bank and government buildings, shooting through the avenue separating building and building, tearing off an electronic scoreboard from the side of a multi-story building, and then going into the target at once. The fact that no human casualties had occurred on the way is only a miracle. He really did not take this into consideration.

From A Certain Magical Index Volume 13

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@homicidalmaniac:

Accelerator's vector shields had react to lightning and all of the UV Rays without Accelerator noticing them.So Darth Sidious may not be able to blitz Accelerator.

Interesting enough...UV rays travel at relativistic speed so yes, Palpatine blitzing would be out of the question, though speaking truthfully, my plan was not to WVSB anyway. But the problem with this assessment is did he Vector ever react to UV Rays? It seem to me as if he simply stating The Vectors protects against UV rays continuously, not that he actually reacts to them. Maybe you could shed more light on the subject (pun intended)

Can you show me how durable is Sidious?If Sidious hit Accelerator with his saber.Sidious arm would be broken.So,do you have proof that Sidious can counter that.

Palpatine has withstood a fall from thirteen stories high:

The Malastare ambassador’s residence occupied three mid-tier stories of a slender building located at the edge of the government district. The front of the residence looked out on the stand-alone Galactic Courts of the Justice Building, but the rear faced a narrow canyon that was more than fifty levels deep and off limits to traffic. Following directions furnished by Pestage, Sidious rode turbolifts and pedestrian walkways to a meager balcony ten levels above the upper story of the residence. His fury notwithstanding, he would have preferred to linger until nightfall, which came early to that part of Coruscant, but he was certain that the Gran were expecting word that the Maladians had satisfied the terms of the contract, and he couldn’t risk having them flee for the stars before he got to them. So he lingered on the balcony until it and the walkway in both directions were unoccupied, then jumped from the overlook and called on the Force to deliver him safely to a narrow ledge that ran beneath the lowest floor of the residence.

--Taken from Darth Plagueis

Sidious resists Vader's Force Scream and telekinetic outburst after the latter awoke on the operation table.

And you rage and scream and reach through the Force to crush the shadow who has destroyed you, but you are so far less now than what you were, you are more than half machine, you are like a painter gone blind, a composer gone deaf, you can remember where the power was but the power you can touch is only a memory, and so with all your world-destroying fury it is only droids around you that implode, and equipment, and the table on which you were strapped shatters, and in the end, you cannot touch the shadow.

--Taken from Revenge of the Sith

He has others but these are the only ones I can pull up atm.

Accelerator vector manipulation work on Index's magic and Index's magic is capable of ripping space apart.

Okay.

Also,these storms still have wind right?

LOL, No. Force Storms energy is pure Force energy which rips the fabric of space/time. It has no wind included in it.

"The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches, for at its eye is pure hate. Just as a black hole devours a star, this storm can swallow armies and fold space."

--Taken from

Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.

--Taken from Dark Empire Sourcebook and Tales of the Jedi Companion

The Force Storm is truly an awe-inspiring demonstration of pure natural energy. After using the Force to open a hyperspace wormhole, tremendous shockwaves will ripple through the fabric of space. Due to the Force Storm's potential for abuse, the Council has recently classified it as a dark side power."

"The Reborn Emperor used this at Da Soocha. It has the power to kill worlds."

—Luke

--Taken from The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force

If so,Accelerator might turn the storms's into plasma since Accelerator can control the vector of the entire Earth's winds.

Already countered that above. Force Storms are not made of wind.

Here,Index tearing space apart

Interesting enough but does Index have the same destructive power as the Force Storms does? Force Storms can tear Mon Calamari cruisers who's shields are equal to those of Imperial Star Destroyers who's systems are superior to Acclamator Star Destroyers' shields which can withstand teratons of Force upon said shields:

Huge Accalamator-class warships, with enough firepower to decimate entire cities, are loaded with thousands of clone troopers ready to wage war.

Having eliminated his most powerful opponents, Emperor Palpatine is free to throw all of his resources into a military buildup unlike any in recorded galactic history. Republic Assault Ships used during the Clone Wars are replaced by larger warships with more destructive firepower.

Carrying enough firepower to reduce an entire civilization to molten slag, an Imperial-class Star Destroyer is so formidable that the mere sight of it prompts submission.

--Taken from The Ultimate Visual Guide

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet, Palpatine tore through them like tissue paper:

No Caption Provided

I would like to say credit to Silver for some of the scans and quotes before I continue.

Accelerator may not had fought a telepath on-panel in the series,but he must have a defend against it.Misaki Shokuhou/Mental Out(Number 5 of 7 Level 5 Espers)had mind control over dozens thousands people with ease and can rewrite people memories.Considering Accelerator is Number 1 of the Level 5s and his powers can work on planetary level.Accelerator could work against Sidious's telepathy.I'm not sure that you want to believe in this logic.

Sounds like A>B>C logic to me, even if it wasn't 20 billions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a dozen thousand.

Palpatine has even affected dudes with TP resistance. He has brought Vader to his knees while being on another planet:

Boarding his shuttle, he ordered the pilot to lift off.

A pity, my son,

he thought

. You could have joined me and together...we could have destroyed the Emperor and ruled the galaxy in his place.

As he stared at the severed appendage in his hands, a sudden flash of insight struck the Dark Lord, realization dawning like the sunrise of Bespin.

Perhaps, if you will not be turned, little Jedi, a suitable substitute may be arranged.

Suddenly, Vader was struck to his knees by the horribly powerful voice that rolled like fiery thunder through his brain. The pilots struggled vainly to ignore the Dark Lord's...discomfort.

"Yes, my servant," the voice boomed in his mind, dripping raw evil. "Come to Mount Tantiss, immediately. I shall meet you there, and we will discuss

my

new trophy."

"Yes...my Master," Vader gasped, feeling an icy stab of dread in his soul, as the Emperor's mocking chuckle still echoed in his mind. His Master had detected his rebellious thoughts. This discussion would be most unpleasant. Most unpleasant indeed.

--Taken from The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook: Clone B-2332-54

His telepathy allows him to communicate with others across the galaxy:

Luke fought back to consciousness. He felt a powerful presence in the Force and sat up too quickly. Invisible hammers bashed both sides of his skull. The screen stood dark. On the foot of his flotation bed sat Ben Kenobi, robed as usual in unbleached homespun, shimmering under the cabin's faint night glims. "Obi-wan?" Luke murmered. "What's happening at Bakura?"

Ionized air danced around the figure. "You are going to Bakura," it answered.

"Is it that bad?" Luke asked bluntly, not really expecting an answer. Ben rarely gave them. He seemed to come mostly to reprimand Luke, like a teacher who could not give up hounding his student after graduation (not that Ben had stayed around to finish his training).

Obi-wan shifted on the bed, but the bed didn't shift with him. The manifestation wasn't literally physical. "Emperor Palatine achieved first contact with the aliens attacking Bakura," said the apparition, "during one of his Force meditations. He offered them a deal, one that can no longer be honored."

--Taken from The Truce at Bakura

There is many more telepathic feats. I fail to see how what you stated would support him being able to protect against Palpatine's telepathic assault.

Also does Accelerator have Life Force draining protection? Palpatine could literally drain him dry:

No Caption Provided

"The galaxy is choked with beings. Billions die every instant. It is better to make use of this resource. At my retreat on Byss, the life force of its colonists supplied an energy pool to sustain my dark side experiments."

--Taken from Book of Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side

Imperial ships ferried millions of immigrants to the planet Byss, where the Emperor fed off their life energies through the dark side.

--Taken from The New Essential Guide to Characters

This is about all..... for now that is.

Honestly I'm still not convinced his telepathy wouldn't work, I'm not conviced he could protect against a Force Storm, I'm not sure if he could prevent getting his life Force drained either. Of course, all that jazz is up to your rhetoric skills to prove.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@dccomicsrule2011: I just reply to it,but my counter post gotten mess up and I delete it.I reply to you tomorrow.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghoulfreak3012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0