Cav- DcComicsRule2011 vs Funsiized!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DcComicsRule2011's team

The Kindhearted Vampire Queen, and the Ghoul turned Monster! Tsukune & Moka!!!

No Caption Provided

VS!

Funsiized's Team

The Inhuman duo, With speed That will make your head Swim: Satellizer El Bridget & Lana Lichen!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

Random Encounter

DC team is Bloodlusted

Funsiized Team is in Character

No BFR

Victory by: Death/K.O/Incap.

Start at opposite ends of the Arena

Voting

Reasons Please!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Funsiized
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@funsiized: Yep looks awesome! :D You want to go first or should I? =O

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Since I'm feeling lazy right now, I will copy/paste some feats from another thread that featured these stunning monsters and ghouls...

Tsukune

Tsukune has feats that put's him in the 20 ton range.

Here are the scans for this, here Tsukune catches and crumbles a large pillar thrown at him this should put him around the 20 ton range:

Speed is kind of tricky, it's hard to quantify speed in the Rosario + Vampire Universe because a lot of times it' Tsukune blitzing other super fast monster before they could react.

Feats we can quantify such as moving faster then the human eye can see,

No Caption Provided

dodging machine gun fire,

moving so fast through fire he does not get burned by fire

This is also a great feat because he was able to blitz another incredibly fast foe.

Tsukune has taken blows from being that causes Earth quack like noise with his punches,

he has also been able to fight while stabbed multiple times,

More strength feats for him, he has been able crater the ground with a casual punch:

He has anti-air jutsu attack whci he used to one-shot multiple demons:

I think that is about all for now.

Now Moka

Moka is fast enough to completely disappear to the human eye

No Caption Provided

she has been able to create after images that substituted in her place,

she has been able to move to fast for other decent speeded foes to follow etc.

As far as for strength she has been able to over power foes who are strong enough to crumble walls like cardboard,

she has kicked foes through building and made them collapse.

She can also drain the Life energy out of foes and add it to her own.

Your move xD

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Funsiized

@dccomicsrule2011: ......wow.

i WAS going to hold back a little bit....guess i don't have to. i just hope you're ready.... for the ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE

Stella(Satellizer)

Speed

even though she is only a Second Year at Japan Genetics. Stella is Fully capable of Utilizing Accel. on a Level higher than a 3rd Year

the thing to note is that a Single Accel was already Moving beyond Human eye sight can track. Yet Stella is capable of Using a Double Accel-To even Blitz Lana, Which is awesome, and you will understand Later

NOW FOR SOME POWER SCALING

Here Stella who can use Double Accel is Getting blitzed By another user

Now. as she said, Arnet/Annette was moving so fast as to appear as to have never moved.the difference between the two is explained here.

No Caption Provided

Continuing, Here is more of Annette Blitzing Stella, even when she Uses her own Double Accel

Now you may ask me, "But Funsiized, why are you showing me Your character getting blitzed?"

BECAUSE YOU FOOLS. She soon Blitzes Annette....How? Simple. TRIPLE ACCEL

Now note. this is after she had her throat slit by Annette. So it is also a good showing of Durability Please enjoy.

She has some more tricks...but ill leave them For Later.

Strength & Durability(i wont need it...but its nice to have)

As a Pandora She already has enhanced Physical Stats in order to combat Novas. Now. as i showed you Above. she can fight no problem with Injuries. in fact. The entire fight in the Speed section of my post, had been done AFTER she had fought Rana to unconsciousness but here is some showings.

Easily Breaks a Wall^

that^^ is Ingrid, She easily Smashed a whole Wall. and Even does things like this-Punching a wall so hard, it sounded and felt like an earthquake to other people.(Down there)

Yet Stella Tanks some punches and Kicks from her(down there)

And yet she is completely capable of fighting her Later on.(down there)

That all for her since shes speed based. at least all i can really find right now. so. ONWARDS

Rana/Lana

Strength and Skill

im gonna make this as simple as possible

^Beats the Tar out of some thugs^

No Caption Provided

^Casually stops a Speeding Truck with one Hand^

^First she casually dodges the Chains That were once able to capture Stella And even when hit with an all round attack, she positions herself in order so she does not get hit in any vital areas.^

^initially she was Pressuring Stella until she used Accel...But that doesn't give her the edge for long(Spoiler!)

^She Then used a "Long hit" style technique in order to Pressure Stella.^

^This set nicely shows her Battle prowess, she first uses a tactical Advantage of Range, Feints, and Overall Pressure to Hit Stella into a position where she can close the Gap, Where she has an advantage.

^also, like any Decent Manga Character, she has a finishing Move. That she is fully capable of using with a sword through her Chest

To add on to Stella's Badassness-She stood up.

No Caption Provided

Speed

Nothing much to say here.

Shown Above, she is able to Track an Accel Stella. but what makes her Awesome is her ability to Use the Accel Variant that you saw from Ingrid Earlier-Called Accel:Tempest-to create "Copies" That have physical Density and striking power. Its overall speed is less than Accel, but it has more mobility and the best part is. SHE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING

So, as Shown ^there^ She is fully capable of Using 4 "copies" all with her strength and Skill. and all capable of using Her Finisher.

OH and you said something about Bullet dodging? Psh.

Even Freshman Pandoras Are fully capable of Tracking bullets from point blank with their eyes

What we have Learned

Stella using Accel is faster than the human eye can track

Double Accel is even faster

Double Accel no interval is even FASTER

Triple Accel casually Surpasses Speed of Sound

Rana was capable of tracking Accel Stella based solely on Sound waves. And it took Double Accel to out pace her.

Rana is capable of Long Range Attacks from 5-15 ft.

Rana Stopped a Speeding Truck.

due to Pandora enhancements. your speed is nothing Miraculous.

Your strength Advantage is Irrelevant, as My teams overall agility is better.

Sorry for the wait.