CaV Darkseid1006 vs Cosmicallyaware1 (voting)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkseid1006
Darkseid1006
Darkseid1006
Cosmicallyaware1
Cosmicallyaware1

Senario

Win by death,KO, or BFRDue to viners never giving Darkseid and Galactus a break with there battles as some say the source protected Galactus because if he didn't Galactus would be dead others saying Galactus destroys Seid they decided that the only way they could prove their superiority would be through knowledge and cunning.

Therefore they where both given the task to travel through realms of all different kinds until they found their favoured champion and pitted them against each other. This way the battle would be won by whoever was smart enough to choose the right character for the job and the winner would earn the respect of the readers. So they decide to enforce some rules.

Rules

1. Win by Death, KO, Incap
  2. Death is determined when a character is truly gone with no chance of return
  3. KO is determined when a character is put down for more than 1 minute without getting back on there knees or feat
  4. Incap is determined when a character is in a position where he can't continue the fight
  5. No BFR
  6. Alucard is restricted to level 1
  7. Mimic im unsure about wether cosmicallyaware1 is planning on allowing him to copy Alucard

Setting

Galactus and Seid take the city to a abandoned Solar System where they can fight for ever with no disturbance.

This is the city... its unpopulated

No Caption Provided

@cosmicallyaware1:

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cos you definitely gotta tag me for voting here

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems legit...

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Cos you definitely gotta tag me for voting here

gotcha bud.

@cosmicallyaware1: you want to start or should I?

go for it pal. let's do inrtoduction posts and then openers after. I've been increasingly busy with work so sometimes I don't get to stuff in a timely fashion......

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cjdavis103
cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cjdavis103 Uh, itsnt it OBVIOUS! Collosorine and crazy eyes! The most epic battle ever!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: So right as i said I'm unsure how this is going to turn out as both are guys are going to have a very hard time keeping each other down but it should be fun...

HEALING FACTOR

So first i am going to start with Alucards healing factor (which far outweighs normal Wolverines let alone 50%)

as you can see Alucard let himself get shot to pieces just so he can come back and scare the Sh*t out of them (this is usually his preferred tactic as he's borderline if not fully over insane)

SPEED

Next i will give you his speed feats...

Although he doesn't use it a lot when he wants to be he's fast

Alucard speed

Alucard speed

you see him pulling his gun on to Luke Valentine who is moving so fast he appears a blur (reaction speed)

Alucard speed 2

Alucard also moves that fast himself

STRENGTH

So strength is not Alucards great point but he still has it and he's not exactly a slouch in the department either

Alucard strength

Alucard throws about 8 military officers at least 40m in the and had the accuracy to drop them on the poles outside and he seemingly managed to throw them all at the same time which is a good indication of speed

DURABILITY

Now time for his durability.

It would seem he can choose wether he is to block a bullet or take it too the face as he has been shot to pieces by normal guns before but when it comes to stuff that slices through Uranium without a scratch he splits it in half with his bare hands (below)

Card through huge bullet

Slices through the card

Its late ill post the rest tomorrow as there is plenty more where that came from

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: you did get the start of my intro right because it think there's something wrong with my account for me it says I haven't put anything on or at least I can't see it and I've refreshed 5 times

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1: you did get the start of my intro right because it think there's something wrong with my account for me it says I haven't put anything on or at least I can't see it and I've refreshed 5 times

Yeah, got it.....it's up. I'll get mine up later

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: So thanks for waiting ill continue with the intro to his powers now...
SHAPE SHIFTING
Alucard posses the ability to change shape to what seems to manifest as mostly masses of shadow creating shapes like dogs or many arms which he is not reluctant to use to his advantage when in combat as shown with him stomping Luke.
Alucard shape shifting,Alucard shape shifting,Alucard shape shifting,Alucard shape shifting
His shapeshifting can also seemingly change his state as he is known to appear more liquid like in some forms
Shape shifting 2

PHASING
he has on occasion shown that he can phase as well.
phasing
he has never phased a bullet or anything like a fist but unless enchanted or something of the sort he could still manage it after all a solid is still a solid

HYPNOTISING
you better hope Mimic is resistant to hypnotising otherwise Alucard is controlling him.
hypnotising

HELLSING RELEASE ART LEVELS (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT)
So he has a release system to prevent him from being out of control the whole time. this is usually from 3-0 but for this fight it will just be three to one.
level 3,level 3,level 3,level 3,level3
level 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,22
level 1 is what you saw in the first shape shifting scans

THIRD EYE
Alucard is impossibly good at shooting and aiming because of his "third eye" (enhanced senses) and told his servant how to hit a vampire who was running 5600m in per min with no scope in pitch black
accuracy,accuracy,accuracy

CONSUMPTION OF BLOOD
Alucard can drink and absorb blood taking away someones soul in the process
absorbing

Well thats my intro done now its your turn

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should be good

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: nice job on intro man, can see that you've improved since we last debated. Here's my intro and gonna keep it relatively short and sweet for the most part.

Exiles Mimic - Calvin Rankin (earth 12)

No Caption Provided

lead his reality's X-men before he was drafted into the Exiles (team sent in to repair broken realities basically. It's deeper than that but that will suffice for now). He is a natural leader and exceptionally skilled. He has the mutant ability to copy other being's powersets and keep up to 5 powers with 50% of the strength of the original bearer.

The powersets he is using here are: Cyclops, Colossus, Wolverine, Beast, and Northstar.

He has some residual telepathy left over from when he mimic'ed Jean Grey (yet only really showcased or spoke about it once) but did show substantial resistance to a version of Charles Xaivier's telepathic intrusions.

Some notable feats include (but are not limited to): beating a version of Namor to death, snapping a version of Juggernaut's neck (only stated not shown), fight with King Hyperion, and surviving alone on the brood planet for years.

He has been trained by the best his reality had to offer is considered one of the reality's greatest heroes. Good luck here Alucard!

We can talk about some statistics quickly I guess:

• Energy Projection = 50% Cyclops max output and does not need a visor to control.
  • Speed = 50% of Northstar's max (has been stated at over Mach 10, but for here I will keep him at Mach 5 max just to be fair)
  • Durability = SUBSTANTIAL!!! mix of Colossus and Wolverine (even Beast in the mix) should be just plenty for this.
  • Strength = 50 ton level
  • Agility/Reflexes = 50% of mix from Wolverine and Beast should be ample enough
  • Enhanced Senses = once again 50% of mix from Wolverine and Beast should be ample enough
  • Wolverine style Claws = not Adamantium but like Colossus's Organic Steel coating. Then have been shown to regen if broken, and when not "armored up" they are bone version.
  • It's relevant to note that Mimic can utilize ALL POWERSETS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

And with that, I should be good man. Savin examples and such for the debate (I have learned not to flood opener intro too much).

Now back to you man.......How you think this is gonna go down????

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: ok so I'm on phone so I can't post any scans ill just put a note of what the scan will be and edit it in latter.

Firstly nice intro I have a feeling this will be good.

Now time for me to see how this goes.

Well my biggest issue as iv already mentioned is the durability problem and how Alucard is going to produce te power to hurt Mimic. To my understanding Mimic has been hurt by Wolverines claws which are a lot stronger than what Alucard can inflict but can you give me something to show me just how tuff it is please? Physically durable not heat resistant or energy blast resistance.

Well he is defiantly faster than Alucard but Alucard took down Luke Valentine who was also damn fast and completely invisible to the human eye.

Images of Luke blitzing

Images of Alucard stomping Luke

So outmatched speed is no problem for Alucard.

Wolverines claws coated in steel or not will only serve to amuse Alucard as he has dealt with much worse and laufed it of as usual.

Images of Alucards insane healing

I'm not too worried about energy projection...and neither is Alucard he'd take everything that guy has and comeback in less than 20 seconds. Or he's just dodge it like he did witht the magic cards.

Alucard dodging about 130 magic cards flying at high speed at him without even a scratch (image)

I don't see them senses posing much of a threat as Alucard has much better senses than him and he would still not bother if you did figure out he was doing something because of it as he does not do things in secret.

Images of Alucard speeding about how he never misses because of his third eye

Images of Alucard shooting

So how I think it will play out Mimic will start of the fight and most likely becuase of his nature put his claws straight through Alucard and rip him in half or something. When he sees Alucard on the flaw with blood pouring out of him and seemingly looking dead he will probably start walking of and here hysterical laughter.

Alucard: this is going to be fun

He will launch himself into the fight with Mimic and they will most likely trade blows and Alucard will shoot his gun which depending on how durable Mimic is he may end up being hurt as well but ultimately Alucard is thrown back with his head half hanging off but being who he is he regenerates and continues this time though he would be more serious and he would toy with Mimic saying stuff like

"Screen like a pig"

"I want to hear you beg"

And he would start using his shape shifting and give him one of swipes that can cut through objects that cut depleted Uranium like a knife cuts butter in te same fashion

IMAGE OF THAT SCAN

which I think would hurt Mimic maybe pierce his skin and after watching him heal Alucard is really exited now as he decides the game is on (he would literally take it as a game) This is where Alucard starts shifting as Mimic goes for the punch Alucard simply takes it to the face and punches back like he did to the card master

IMAGE OF ALUCARD USING HIS WIDER RANGE OF POWERS ON CARD GUY

Now Alucard is getting stronger as he is realeasing his levels and getting more and more aggressive which is when he starts doging blows and stuff

IMAGE OF ALUCARD USING SPEED IN COMBAT

He'll dodge some and he'll get smacked around a lot but there is no way you will put him down for longer than 10-20 seconds as unless he's trying to inflict fear he usually heals in that time in fact iv never seen him take longer than 25 secs at most to comeback also Alucard has stated fighting with a bullet through his brain and was completely unphased by it.

SCAN OF THIS

Through this whole time I imagine they are both hurting each other and healing from their wounds while inflicting damage on the other person so this is the point Alucard decides he needs to be put down and loosens his restraint level to 1 where he proceeds to attack him in shadow form and as the hound Baskerville or masses of shadow.

IMAGE OF LEVEL 1 ALUCARD

It will be a very good fight but eventually Alucard will start hurting Mimic at a faster rate than Mimic hurts Alucard and then once he's weekend Alucard goes for the bite which again depending on the durability of Mimic may severely damage Mimic or just pierce his skin as he was able to crush a magic bullet,that was capable of busting through military plains and armoured be vehicles without stopping, in his mouth. Once Alucard gets his teeth into Mimic its over as he will start being consumed or if Alucard gets thrown of he will just attack relentlessly with his shadows and extra arms until he damages Mimic a lot and decides this is not right and rips into Mimic and drags out his heart. He did this to a amped Farther Anderson who had a extraordinary healing factor as he was half his face blown of and healed in the following panel (about 3-5 seconds)

IMAGE OF FATHER HEALING AND IMAGE OF ALUCARD TEARING OUT HIS HEART

Now I now Mimic has a healing factor but Wolverine took a couple of mins to regrow his heart so Mimic will take longer and meanwhile he will be incapped resulting in a win for Alucard (if he does not decide to kill Mimic in this state instead of letting him live)

The reason he finished him off at the end is because its what he did to Father Anderson as Anderson made himself a monster and Alucard says the only ones who can slay monsters are men so when Anderson became the monster he killed him because he needs a human to finish him of (in fact he wants one too) so the fight ends with

"You could not kill me because the ones to kill monsters are humans, they have always had to be humans"

Ok well that's mine I'll put the images tommorow I'm honestly unsure how this will turn out but whatever it's fun so far. Good luck

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: very nice post man! Good job, proud of you. So let me reply to your stuff here but I will say this: this really is a good matchup after all!

To my understanding Mimic has been hurt by Wolverines claws which are a lot stronger than what Alucard can inflict but can you give me something to show me just how tuff it is please? Physically durable not heat resistant or energy blast resistance.

Not quite sure what you are asking here buddy? Are you looking for physical durability feats for Mimic? I got tons of info here for you man, just want to make sure I give you the correct data. Just clarify and I will hook you up.

So outmatched speed is no problem for Alucard.

I understand he has taken down opponents faster, but has he taken down an opponent that can travel waaay past the speed of sound and bench in excess of 50 tons? Doubtful. What do you think will happen when Alucard is fighting an opponent of Mimic's caliber in regards to strength AND speed combo (which I believe he has not encountered previously)?

Let me give you some info to illustrate here:

1,000 pounds of force is generally the force behind a normal human punch that can bench press on the average of 250 lbs. there are 2,000 lbs in a ton. So that would be 8,000 pounds of force behind a punch that could bench press 1 ton right? Ok then if an individual could bench press 50 tons then that would mean that there is 400,000 pounds of force behind a punch.

Now what if a punch traveling past the speed of sound (Mach 1)(343 meters a second or 750 MPH) with 400,000 pounds of force behind it lands in Alucard's face? Or how about at Mach 2 (which is twice the speed of sound)(686 meters a second or 1,500 MPH) and so forth up to Mach 5?

And that is just ONE punch, what about multiple punches from a speedster such as an individual like Northstar does?

I'm saying from just this alone, it would turn Alucard's head into a fine mist of pulverized matter. Would that constitute a KO as it may take some time before he reconstitutes from such an injury? Brain being turned into fine dust? But wait, I'm not done! We haven't covered what could happen when Mimic is using Cyclop's blasts also (keeping in mind he easily could fire off a blast immediately after landing a punch or many punches)

I'm not too worried about energy projection...and neither is Alucard he'd take everything that guy has and comeback in less than 20 seconds. Or he's just dodge it like he did witht the magic cards.

Ok then. Well first thing to consider is.....he may be able to dodge if it's a focused beam, but what if Mimic is using a wide area arc shot that encompasses a large area? here is an example of what I am talking about........

No Caption Provided

I don't really see Alucard dodging something of this nature.

And next let's talk about the potency of the energy projection in itself.

The maximum force of Cyclops' blasts is unknown, but a commonly given description is that they can "punch holes through mountains", and he has been shown rupturing steel plates and pulverizing solid rock. It has been stated that Cyclops uses only a fraction of his vast potential energy output. His more powerful optic blasts can demolish fully-armored tanks, severely damage Sentinels, and obliterate entire icebergs

in X -Men Civil War, Iron Man stated that Cyclops top energy output to be as great as a nuclear reactor. A mathematics units of measurement was given in the comic, I'm not sure what it ws but if you find out just input the data into this converter and it gives you the answer http://convert-to.com/159/energy-units.htmlpretty much he has an atomic bomb insead his head. the energy output was well over 2 gigawatts. Now keep in mind that Mimic only has 50% of this maximum output but here is the calculation for the full output just to illustrate a point.

Amount : 2 gigawatt hour (GWh)

Equals : 5310447474535.16 pound force foot (lbf-ft)

Equals : Equals 2408778615 (tons)

So cutting that in half would equal out to :

Amount : 1 gigawatt hour (GWh)

Equals : 2655223722267.5 pound force foot (lbf-ft)

Equals : Equals 1204389307.5 (tons)

Soooooooooo, Alucard isn't worried about that type of energy projection why? Once again I would say that's above anything that Alucard has faced before. And would say that that would totally atomize Alucard.

So now I have illustrated two offensive tactics that can completely obliterate Alucard, to which how quickly he may regen from is very questionable.

I'm not going to go into detail about the rest man because I feel that that covers pretty well. Wanna see what you have to say about this before moving forward bud.

No Caption Provided

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: very nice post man! Good job, proud of you. So let me reply to your stuff here but I will say this: this really is a good matchup after all!
It is... and your starting to sound like my dad

Not quite sure what you are asking here buddy? Are you looking for physical durability feats for Mimic? I got tons of info here for you man, just want to make sure I give you the correct data. Just clarify and I will hook you up.
Physical durability feats would be great if you can?

I understand he has taken down opponents faster, but has he taken down an opponent that can travel waaay past the speed of sound and bench in excess of 50 tons? Doubtful. What do you think will happen when Alucard is fighting an opponent of Mimic's caliber in regards to strength AND speed combo (which I believe he has not encountered previously)?
Well now that i am on a laptop i can show you Luke Valentines speed feats in a easier format. Before you ask the Hellsing OVA series feats still count for Manga cannon as well as the show was pretty much exactly the same and was written and approved by the same creator. So here are his combat speed feats and as you will see he is also many times faster than sound as he dodged point blank mass fire weaving in and out of each and every bullet while appearing invisible and slicing clean through the attackers while looking like he's not moving. Once again i will tell you that Alucard stomped this guy bad.

Let me give you some info to illustrate here:

1,000 pounds of force is generally the force behind a normal human punch that can bench press on the average of 250 lbs. there are 2,000 lbs in a ton. So that would be 8,000 pounds of force behind a punch that could bench press 1 ton right? Ok then if an individual could bench press 50 tons then that would mean that there is 400,000 pounds of force behind a punch.

Now what if a punch traveling past the speed of sound (Mach 1)(343 meters a second or 750 MPH) with 400,000 pounds of force behind it lands in Alucard's face? Or how about at Mach 2 (which is twice the speed of sound)(686 meters a second or 1,500 MPH) and so forth up to Mach 5?

And that is just ONE punch, what about multiple punches from a speedster such as an individual like Northstar does?

I'm saying from just this alone, it would turn Alucard's head into a fine mist of pulverized matter. Would that constitute a KO as it may take some time before he reconstitutes from such an injury? Brain being turned into fine dust? But wait, I'm not done! We haven't covered what could happen when Mimic is using Cyclop's blasts also (keeping in mind he easily could fire off a blast immediately after landing a punch or many punches)
Wow tarts one damn great punch/s i need to give Mimic more credit than i do...but unfortunately that won't do much to Alucard, at all. Reasons being at the beginning of the fight and depending on what mood he's in Alucard will go down to it as he always lets himself sustain big amounts of damage at the begging of the fight but Alucard could still heal from it i mean he doesn't regrow stuff the way traditional healers like Wolverine or Deadpool would he more turns into a shadow and becomes normal again and all damage has been lost as shown here so he would still be able to heal. Now after this has happened a couple more times Alucard is serious and doesn't even drop from it as he does when fighting amped Father Anderson here and here and here.
Now to elaborate on the last 3 scans
1. Alucard gets his face and half his body cut clean in half
2. His servant steps in gets stomped. Note: Alucard still did not fall
3. Alucard has already pulled his body together and pretty much fully resealed the split

Ok then. Well first thing to consider is.....he may be able to dodge if it's a focused beam, but what if Mimic is using a wide area arc shot that encompasses a large area? here is an example of what I am talking about........

No Caption Provided

I don't really see Alucard dodging something of this nature.

And next let's talk about the potency of the energy projection in itself.

The maximum force of Cyclops' blasts is unknown, but a commonly given description is that they can "punch holes through mountains", and he has been shown rupturing steel plates and pulverizing solid rock. It has been stated that Cyclops uses only a fraction of his vast potential energy output. His more powerful optic blasts can demolish fully-armored tanks, severely damage Sentinels, and obliterate entire icebergs

in X -Men Civil War, Iron Man stated that Cyclops top energy output to be as great as a nuclear reactor. A mathematics units of measurement was given in the comic, I'm not sure what it ws but if you find out just input the data into this converter and it gives you the answer http://convert-to.com/159/energy-units.htmlpretty much he has an atomic bomb insead his head. the energy output was well over 2 gigawatts. Now keep in mind that Mimic only has 50% of this maximum output but here is the calculation for the full output just to illustrate a point.

Amount : 2 gigawatt hour (GWh)

Equals : 5310447474535.16 pound force foot (lbf-ft)

Equals : Equals 2408778615 (tons)

So cutting that in half would equal out to :

Amount : 1 gigawatt hour (GWh)

Equals : 2655223722267.5 pound force foot (lbf-ft)

Equals : Equals 1204389307.5 (tons)
Your forgetting that it is well known that Cyclops' beams reduce in power on a single space the more area they cover so with a direct beam yes it may have this force but as iv proven a direct beam would be too easy to dodge and until you show me a scan of him producing this much firepower in a area attack it will be nowhere near the amount you calculated.

Soooooooooo, Alucard isn't worried about that type of energy projection why? Once again I would say that's above anything that Alucard has faced before. And would say that that would totally atomize Alucard.
Even if he does get hit with that power (as iv proven its highly unlikely) Alucard would not need to reform every part of his body due to his unusual healing powers he would become his shadow form and the physical damage he sustained would not be there any more

So now I have illustrated two offensive tactics that can completely obliterate Alucard, to which how quickly he may regen from is very questionable.
And iv proven they wouldn't work :) this is difficult to judge now

I'm not going to go into detail about the rest man because I feel that that covers pretty well. Wanna see what you have to say about this before moving forward bud.

No Caption Provided

so if your ready to go to votes tell me and i will pull out Alucards best feats (yeah thats right i have ones that dwarf these that iv been saving) but before you do call it to votes put up mimics physical durability feats and ill see what i can do with my best scans. Good Look.
i get the feeling this will come to a close quiet soon.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: wow that was a fast response pal!!! nice!!! okey dokey then, not quite ready to call for votes, have a bit more stuff to show here I believe....

First things first............

your starting to sound like my dad

lmao..........well I am kinda old (36), and a dad soooooo............just habit I guess. Plus I am a form of a teacher so, natural instincts prevail.

Physical durability feats would be great if you can?

Not a problem chap, that I can do:

Mimic Physical Durability Feats!!!!!

Mimic had some decent durability feats during his run on the Exiles. I will showcase some here and give a brief explanation.

scans 1-5: fight with a bloodlusted Wolverine whom was trying to kill him. Mimic got tore up by Wolvie's claws pretty good, and Mimic win the fight BTW........

scans 1-3: tanking plasma blasts from an evil bloodlusted version of Havok . and let me show you how important that is:

considering: scan 1: blowing apart a sentinel. scan 2: blast is so powerful fuses ground beneath to glass. scans 3-5: against professor hulk, in 1 hulk states he thinks blast broke a rib and in 3 appears to have potency of a nuclear explosion. scan 6: is a hypothetical potential on top powerrange. So Mimic tanking blast is substantial.

scans 1-2: tanking punch from Juggernaut (this was in the 616 universe, and Juggs was depowered at the time so his strength level was probably around 75-80 tons......still notable however)

now some ones I don't really have good scans for but will work on getting done, but I will just explain:

• Took a thrashing from a mutated version of The Thing (rockin roughly class 100 strength. heh. rockin...get it?) here's some pics of him, just don't have the actual scans of Mimic tanking the punishment
  • Took Moses Magnum's seismic powers full force, internally. (messed him up good, but hey...whatever)

He took some serious punishment from King Hyperion (if you don't know who that is just ask....have lots of info on him. Basically think Evil Superman type powers) on a few occasions.

scan 1: slams into KH with Northstar speed (imagine hitting a concrete floor after falling a 100 feet!) scan 2: tanks a blast from KH eyebeams (very potent, will show some of the damage they can cause next) and scan 3: crushing mimic's hand and KH stating how he killed many powerful opponents.

now about KH's eyeblasts:

scan 1: destroys a Vision. scan 2-3: incinerates a Wolverine, all flesh off and organs destroyed....just a skeleton left after. scan 4: kills a Namorita (Namor level strength class and durability) and scan 5: implies (off panel) that beams kill a Hulk. Just a couple.

SO..................will that do? I have more but that should illustrate that point of Durability.

I will be back at some point to discuss some of the other points you brought up, and want to showcase some more of Mimic's feats.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darkseid1006

@darkseid1006: wow that was a fast response pal!!! nice!!! okey dokey then, not quite ready to call for votes, have a bit more stuff to show here I believe....

First things first............

lmao..........well I am kinda old (36), and a dad soooooo............just habit I guess. Plus I am a form of a teacher so, natural instincts prevail.
Well I'm sure it will be a surprise to you to find out that i am someones son :0
I'm pretty
young too (13) so I'm guessing I'm near the age of your kids?

Not a problem chap, that I can do:

Mimic Physical Durability Feats!!!!!

Mimic had some decent durability feats during his run on the Exiles. I will showcase some here and give a brief explanation.

scans 1-5: fight with a bloodlusted Wolverine whom was trying to kill him. Mimic got tore up by Wolvie's claws pretty good, and Mimic win the fight BTW........
i figured you would use this one, i checked your other CaV's that you've used Mimic in so this is good as it shows Wolverines claws tearing his skin without too much difficulty

scans 1-3: tanking plasma blasts from an evil bloodlusted version of Havok . and let me show you how important that is:
This evil Havok? he's not 616 is he?

considering: scan 1: blowing apart a sentinel. scan 2: blast is so powerful fuses ground beneath to glass. scans 3-5: against professor hulk, in 1 hulk states he thinks blast broke a rib and in 3 appears to have potency of a nuclear explosion. scan 6: is a hypothetical potential on top powerrange. So Mimic tanking blast is substantial.
The evil Havok that fought Mimic was not the same as the one who busted Hulk and even if he was he admitted to leaching of Hulks gamma rays so he was amping himself. In fact are any of these guys the same Havok that shot Mimic? and if there not what is there to prove that Evil Havok was the same power level as scan Havok?

scans 1-2: tanking punch from Juggernaut (this was in the 616 universe, and Juggs was depowered at the time so his strength level was probably around 75-80 tons......still notable however)
So do you have any scans proving this de-powered juggernauts 75-80 ton range strength? because otherwise the ono thing i have to go of is that he punched Mimic in the face.

now some ones I don't really have good scans for but will work on getting done, but I will just explain:

• Took a thrashing from a mutated version of The Thing (rockin roughly class 100 strength. heh. rockin...get it?) here's some pics of him, just don't have the actual scans of Mimic tanking the punishment
    The best strength feat that i see here is him smashing a bit of the ground
  • Took Moses Magnum's seismic powers full force, internally. (messed him up good, but hey...whatever)

He took some serious punishment from King Hyperion (if you don't know who that is just ask....have lots of info on him. Basically think Evil Superman type powers) on a few occasions.

scan 1: slams into KH with Northstar speed (imagine hitting a concrete floor after falling a 100 feet!) scan 2: tanks a blast from KH eyebeams (very potent, will show some of the damage they can cause next) and scan 3: crushing mimic's hand and KH stating how he killed many powerful opponents.
Slamming into KH is something that Alucard could replicate easily with one difference... he would be fine after 3 seconds.
Damn its a good job i did my research otherwise i would not be so comfortable in this position but if you look King Hyperion's blast was actually blocked by Mimic's own eye beams so the only thing that hit Mimic was the residual energy and that seemingly KO's/seriously hurts Mimic.
This KH is not from 616 right? because we have no idea how strong these versions of heroes where (although i think it is safe to say any Thor will be above Mimic level so its not that bad a feat)

now about KH's eyeblasts:

scan 1: destroys a Vision. scan 2-3: incinerates a Wolverine, all flesh off and organs destroyed....just a skeleton left after. scan 4: kills a Namorita (Namor level strength class and durability) and scan 5: implies (off panel) that beams kill a Hulk. Just a couple.
Yes these eye beams are very powerful but as iv already stated i don't think these are all 616 characters so we have no idea how they could be different from the 616 versions.
Also Mimic did not take KH's beams he blocked them and was injured by the residual energy.

SO..................will that do? I have more but that should illustrate that point of Durability.

I will be back at some point to discuss some of the other points you brought up, and want to showcase some more of Mimic's feats.

ill let you do that before i bring out the best of Alucard's feats

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkseid1006
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: sorry man, got busy with other stuff, still not done here.............

Ok here we go.

So first let me illustrate some notable Offensive capabilities that Mimic has demonstrated:

Mimic's Damage Output!!!!!!

Let's see..........well for one there's that fight with a Wolverine that I mentioned/showed before. He was able to put Wolverine down after a great Brawl.

He's stated to have broken a version of Juggernaut's neck.

He beat a version of Namor to death.

He's laid waste to lots robots n such......

and he fared very well against a Vampiric Captain America (whom was the Lord Vampire in that reality BTW)

other notable feats include:

resisting Proteus's reality warping (mostly due to being compromised of metal which Proteus is severely weak to....)

and siphoning/mimicing Dark Phoenix's energy...............

All in all man, it's gonna be a good fight. I understand that Alucard is one seriously tough customer but I feel that Mimic has the speed advantage

No Caption Provided

coupled with the strength advantage

No Caption Provided

in addition to that insane durability

No Caption Provided

with that sweet healing factor

No Caption Provided

that he all wraps together with those Optic Blasts

No Caption Provided

that really will be the deciding factor on putting Alucard down. Not for the count mind you..........I agree that in a long term fight Alucard wins. I say that he just puts him down long enough to register a KO by the OP rules, otherwise this battle would be in your favor bud. Nice pic on Alucard, and I should've picked somebody like Hellstrom or Ghost Rider.

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: back to you bud, edited my last post. We can pretty much wrap this up, I don't have too much left to say really.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Nice post and after this i will put it to votes so i will begin.........

He beat a version of Namor to death.

Nice feat but do bear in mind that this Namor (if this Namor is the same power level as 616) was severely weakened because he was pretty much fighting in what looks like a fire tornado.

scan 1: slams into KH with Northstar speed (imagine hitting a concrete floor after falling a 100 feet!)

Good feat slamming into KH but it has actually put you at a disadvantage as i now have a way of wreaking up Mimic. So as shown Alucard can easily chuck humans at least 40m in the air and since Mimic hit into KH at high speed (about 500mph probably) and was badly wrecked up it wouldn't take much for Alucard to chuck him high in the air and watch him hit the ground at about 200mph (admittedly not as fast as he was going when he smashed King Hyperion but it would still hurt him badly) and rough him up a lot.

Above: Alucard throws 8 men high in the sky and impales them onto 8 spikes

"I agree that in a long term fight Alucard wins. I say that he just puts him down long enough to register a KO by the OP rules, otherwise this battle would be in your favor bud. Nice pic on Alucard, and I should've picked somebody like Hellstrom or Ghost Rider."

You have already said that you think Mimic could KO Alucard but i have already proved that he could not so i guess we'll just leave that bit to the voters to see who they agree with.
However all that i have shown you so far will be child's play compared to whats going to come up next.

So here are the best of Alucard's feats that i have withheld until the final post so...
Scans 1-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So what that showed was Alucard taking on a battleship full of vampires and slaughtering ever single one of them . Esentaially at first Mimic will be smacking Alucard around and Alucard will be effected but heal from it then he gets serious and everything Mimic thought was hurting him would become non-factors and he will get torn apart ad end up screaming like a pig.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So this is his full epic fight with Father Anderson (amped) who was able to heal from a bullet to the face before the amp as amped version he got his face split and stabbed and he didn't even slow down. Alucard said only humans can defeat monsters and decided he would end it and tore his heart out. If he did this to Mimic he would easily KO him as not even Wolverine can heal from a heart ripped out in less than 1 min and that is if Alucard does not decide to drink his blood when he's down.

So I'm about done so ill put this to votes. this has been a really enjoyable CaV so lets just see how it turns out. Well done

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was pretty awesome and a very exciting debate to read. Ive been folloing from the start and I gotta give it @cosmicallyaware1 here. He's shown evidence and gotten into detail of what he can do to Alucard here. Amazing debate guys.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@cosmicallyaware1: @darkseid1006: @iragexcudder: Yeah, I agree with Ira. Too much evidence for Mimic. Hell, I even walked in here with a huge bias towards Alucard stomping on this mutant. I leave with seeing Mimic wins it in a decent fight. Cosmic really broke everything down and his presentation was really well organized. Thanks for using characters that have not been done to death.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By oceanmaster21
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@cosmicallyaware1: @darkseid1006: @iragexcudder: Yeah, I agree with Ira. Too much evidence for Mimic. Hell, I even walked in here with a huge bias towards Alucard stomping on this mutant. I leave with seeing Mimic wins it in a decent fight. Cosmic really broke everything down and his presentation was really well organized. Thanks for using characters that have not been done to death.

Dude, I'm honored by the props. Much appreciated......

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By senglord

@cosmicallyaware1: the math for force is bad. Force is and will always be mass times acceleration. The max force someone can strike with is the mass of the striking object multiplies by the square of the instantaneous velocity. The kinetic energy is one half of this.

28 year old math major. Have to go with darkseid1006 on this one. Alucard shows too much weird damage soak and mystic evasion. Punches will not stop level one, and the optic beam has no high mystic feats.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@cosmicallyaware1: the math for force is bad. Force is and will always be mass times acceleration. The max force someone can strike with is the mass of the striking object multiplies by the square of the instantaneous velocity. The kinetic energy is one half of this.

Well then thank you? If you don't mind.....what should the correct calculation be in your opinion? Specifics please out of curiosity

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: damn against alucard dude :S good luck . I would start reading this 2morrow :) looking foward for this one

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: the proper calculation for force should be

(Mass of Mimic in slug)*(Mach 5 in fps)^2 = force in pounds

The 1000lbs of human force is the result of

(Average mass of human arm) * (speed of human punch)^2. If the punch is 33mph the fps would be 50fps. Squared would be 2500. And the human arm is .3-.4slug resulting in the average force in lbs.

The rest looked ok. I still was not convinced on the vulnerability of level one Alucard to non magic attacks.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, great, marvelous, fantastic, debate guys!!! @cosmicallyaware1 u are a beast I really think Alucard was going to stomp u :P ...but u show me one great battle, but either way my vote goes to @darkseid1006 I agree with him I don’t think u can put him down for that long (does regeneration feat he use are amazing) and like cosmic stated if u can put him down his definitely going to kill mimic in the end .. wow I never thought this was going to be this close so congrats to both of the debaters :)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#41 frozen  Moderator
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By darkseid1006
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lol
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @lol: thanks for voting

Cosmic:5

Seid: 2

sooooo, i guess that's it huh pal? fantastic debate my friend, you have improved. Guess soon it will be time for our 3rd installment huh?

thanks to all who voted.........

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yup and ill be looking forward to the next one.

Maybe ill use a brick next time

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yup and ill be looking forward to the next one.

Maybe ill use a brick next time

bricks sound great!!!! those are my favorite!!!!! sounds good to me!!!!!