This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Without comicstooge I wouldn't have known the extent of Darkseid's TP.

#102 Edited by NighThunder (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: I'll face you with goku against darkseid if you want? If not , pm me and please explain wtf is darkseid gonna do to goku besides try to OB? Hm........... @comicstooge @thedarklordpandamonium you both were spectacular , but i'll give it to comic- wait , wait i forget comic beat me twice in a row in a debate. Comic , i want to satisfy my lust for revenge so i want to do CAV with you again , I'll face anyone with , Any naruto character( im best at guy lee or nagato ) , any dbz character , any pokemon , and Flash and black panther , though im still learning at bp

#103 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk @sheenlantern @dondave @wardemon32 @lvenger @nighthunder

Honestly if I had known Darkseid had telepathy I wouldn't have agreed to CAV, a point I made.

Like...yeah, if you dont buy my arguments Darkseid would mindrape Goku instantly.

But could you set aside the mindrape maybe and see what happens then?

I didn't bother looking up Darkseid's abilities because Comicstooge and I have already had the conversation that Goku loses to anyone who doesn't rely on ONLY fighting; if they have telepathy, energy manip, etc. he instantly loses. He said he'd get back to me once he found a suitable opponent, so when he challenged me I sort of assumed that Darkseid wouldn't have any of those abilities.

@dratini1331 don't vote just because of that!

#105 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster @killemall @the_pain @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk @limpoyzloan @cardle_grave @ridtom @rolldestroyer

You all posted in this thread, so I'd like to see your opinions. (=

@neongamewave:

I'm interested to know what exactly those feats are, as I'm always looking to make my calculations better.

Keep in mind, of course, that I make my calculations for Goku better and better depending on how good my opponent is. If you didn't see a feat, it's might be because I didn't think Darkseid was worthy of it.

It's complete overkill to post my 25,000-word SS4 analysis that proves Goku is more than the speed of light squared and a galaxy buster against DARKSEID.

#106 Edited by NighThunder (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

i give it to tdlp

#107 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Jokergeist votes for me as well.

So...that's 5-4 in favor of comicstooge.

#108 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

Good debate by both of you guys

I'm a little confused about something. Is a fighter still allowed to fight after his body is destroyed or is he given the loss? @comicstooge said Darkseid could use his soul to still battle after his body is no more, so if Goku destroys DS body but DS's soul still remains, will Goku still have to fight or is he given the win. It's almost like allowing Goku to fight after he dies (him coming back with the halo on his head)

If DS is still allowed to fight after his body is gone, my vote goes to @comicstooge

If DS isn't allowed to continue then my vote goes to @thedarklordpandamonium

#109 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a little confused about something. Is a fighter still allowed to fight after his body is destroyed or is he given the loss? @comicstooge said Darkseid could use his soul to still battle after his body is no more, so if Goku destroys DS body but DS's soul still remains, will Goku still have to fight or is he given the win. It's almost like allowing Goku to fight after he dies (him coming back with the halo on his head)

If DS is still allowed to fight after his body is gone, my vote goes to @comicstooge

Victory is by Death, BFR, KO, or Incap.

#110 Edited by SheenLantern (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Again, I believe the voting is to whoever debated the best, not necessarily who's character would win outright.

#111 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1411 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Pretty tough. If that's the case I guess my vote goes to @comicstooge

It is the case that it's on whoever debated the best, but in your original post you said the only thing you were stuck on was whether or not Darkseid was allowed to come back after he was dead.

And Comicstooge and I disagree on that, so I can't give you a straight answer because he'll disagree.

#113 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I see...Pretty good debate though. You're one of the few that still does a good job defending DB/DBZ characters in CAV

#114 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: I see...Pretty good debate though. You're one of the few that still does a good job defending DB/DBZ characters in CAV

So...who do you vote for?

Sorry XD

#115 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I change my mind and I'll go with you on this one. I reread some of the posts and from what I see DS's mental assaults being so powerful was the result of him being amped and comicstooge's point on DS omega beams hitting Goku because they were keeping up with the Flash while his was accelerating was refuted by Goku hitting top speed instantly then decelerating = it can be dodged.

Each of comicstooges points were refuted except for the soul thing, so I'll have to give my vote to you.

If it was a battle were on who would win and not who debated better then comicstooge wins....but it isn't

#116 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by Bossmonster (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I don't understand. What are you asking here again?? Are you asking us to vote? Sorry man, I'm lost. :/

#118 Edited by dondave (33366 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by Bossmonster (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Ok. I went back and read though this again. Here is where I stand.

All and all, I can't say this was a good debate and think you two should do it again. The primary reason is because of the number of people that kept adding in points. It just isn't ok for someone outside of the debate to debunk or introduce things in a dual between two men. It just isn't fair.

However, if I were to vote I would vote for CS. The reason being is he came with more hard facts (i.e. scans.) The Cals are cool, but numbers don't reflect feats. That's just all there is too it. It's not a strong position in my opinion. Also, one thing I think really hurt TDLP argument was when he compare after images to avatars. They are not the same.
Conversely, if Darkside was amped CS, needs to know that. Perhaps it was a bluff and if TDLP had called him on it, I would have instantly voted the better debater to him. However, later on he post that he did not research the character and I think that reflects something.

Regardless, I think you two should do it again, this time no outside comments. I dual is a dual.

#120 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#121 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster:

I didn't research Darkseid because CS and I have already had the conversation that you can't put Goku up against anyone who has Telepathy.

So when he challenged me I assumed Darkseid didn't have telepathy.

When he posted that I was going to look it up, but someone beat me to it so I just asked CS to post something else and I could go up against that, but he didn't.

6-5 in favor of CS

#122 Posted by dondave (33366 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Edited by Dratini1331 (6916 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Edited by dondave (33366 posts) - - Show Bio
#126 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:

I think he meant he agreed with pope52.

Their writing styles are nothing alike.

#127 Posted by Dratini1331 (6916 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Edited by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@bossmonster @killemall @the_pain @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk @limpoyzloan @cardle_grave @ridtom @rolldestroyer

You all posted in this thread, so I'd like to see your opinions. (=

@neongamewave:

I'm interested to know what exactly those feats are, as I'm always looking to make my calculations better.

Keep in mind, of course, that I make my calculations for Goku better and better depending on how good my opponent is. If you didn't see a feat, it's might be because I didn't think Darkseid was worthy of it.

It's complete overkill to post my 25,000-word SS4 analysis that proves Goku is more than the speed of light squared and a galaxy buster against DARKSEID.

The feats I was referring to is significant to that of SSJG which now can be collectively found on Youtube, also Goku`s fight with Super Android 17 in which he punched across the earth, Omega Shenron, busting a dimension in his base form during GT, also there are a lot of feats from the manga you could of used to elaborate on why Goku is light speed in combat and there are also the official handbooks which were created by Akira Toriyama himself, there`s a whole list of things that could of been potentially used. Also there are feats that could of been used to showcase why Telepathy wouldn`t affect Goku or why he would be able to resist it, he himself uses telepathy, a powerful telepath in the form of Kami admitted himself he wouldn`t be able to do a thing against the Saiyans which means he wouldn`t be able to use his mind related abilities which was shown as a form of powerful manipulation as he was able to control a normal person and make them inhuman increasing their stats but at the same time controlling their mind, also Babidi himself had a form of mental dominance over the Earth if I recall correctly but Vegeta resisted his mind control spell with ease and Goku`s willpower exceeds Vegeta`s, you mentioned it but I believe an elaboration would of been interesting.

#129 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Jokergeist and Pope52 are the same person right?

Nooooo the secret is out!! My disguise is RUINED!!! D':

#130 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

My mouth is shut. Nobody can learn my other secrets... NOBODY.

*slowly backs away into the darkness*

#132 Posted by SheenLantern (6142 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I still find it hard to believe that Goku is that fast.

Taking away KK x20 and using the original Death Battle gravity formula, Goku at SSJ3 should be minimally 5x the speed of light. Not bad. But if we use SSJ4 Goku, then he'd be around 50x the speed of light. This actually makes SENSE unlike TLDP's calculations.

Either way, my vote goes to @comicstooge I just find TDLP's calculations to be too outrageous and out of proportion. I believe DBZ characters ARE ftl, but come on, this is ridiculous.

#134 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I still find it hard to believe that Goku is that fast.

Taking away KK x20 and using the original Death Battle gravity formula, Goku at SSJ3 should be minimally 5x the speed of light. Not bad. But if we use SSJ4 Goku, then he'd be around 50x the speed of light. This actually makes SENSE unlike TLDP's calculations.

Either way, my vote goes to @comicstooge I just find TDLP's calculations to be too outrageous and out of proportion. I believe DBZ characters ARE ftl, but come on, this is ridiculous.

With your vote it's 7-5.

#135 Posted by AngryHulks (2994 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge:

Can have my vote.

DBZ and science doesn't mix well.

#136 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

#137 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave said:

The feats I was referring to is significant to that of SSJG which now can be collectively found on Youtube, also Goku`s fight with Super Android 17 in which he punched across the earth, Omega Shenron, busting a dimension in his base form during GT, also there are a lot of feats from the manga you could of used to elaborate on why Goku is light speed in combat and there are also the official handbooks which were created by Akira Toriyama himself, there`s a whole list of things that could of been potentially used. Also there are feats that could of been used to showcase why Telepathy wouldn`t affect Goku or why he would be able to resist it, he himself uses telepathy, a powerful telepath in the form of Kami admitted himself he wouldn`t be able to do a thing against the Saiyans which means he wouldn`t be able to use his mind related abilities which was shown as a form of powerful manipulation as he was able to control a normal person and make them inhuman increasing their stats but at the same time controlling their mind, also Babidi himself had a form of mental dominance over the Earth if I recall correctly but Vegeta resisted his mind control spell with ease and Goku`s willpower exceeds Vegeta`s, you mentioned it but I believe an elaboration would of been interesting.

The dimension-busting is from GT so I won't use it

Same for Super Android 17

Yes, I know, but honestly I still doubt anyone would have believed me.

I used the handbooks.

Well I was going to elaborate on my telepathy argument, but at that point CS didn't actually have any Darkseid telepathy feats since his only feat had already been debunked. I said 'yeah so this has been debunked so why don't you put up another one?'. Buuut he just sort of...ended the debate.

8-5 in favor of CS.

#138 Posted by ComicStooge (11803 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave said:

The dimension-busting is from GT so I won't use it

Same for Super Android 17

Yes, I know, but honestly I still doubt anyone would have believed me.

I used the handbooks.

Well I was going to elaborate on my telepathy argument, but at that point CS didn't actually have any Darkseid telepathy feats since his only feat had already been debunked. I said 'yeah so this has been debunked so why don't you put up another one?'. Buuut he just sort of...ended the debate.

8-5 in favor of CS.

Darkseid doesn't have too many TP feats. They're limited. I presented all the feats I could.

#139 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge:

Buuut that feat was debunked and so I asked you to choose another...

...so was that his only TP feat?

#140 Edited by ComicStooge (11803 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge:

Buuut that feat was debunked and so I asked you to choose another...

...so was that his only TP feat?

Did you not notice those other couple of TP feats I showed?

#141 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge:

I can only see the one...images broken maybe?

Mind reposting them? Sorry.

#142 Posted by The_PAIN (720 posts) - - Show Bio

At SSJ4 and Blood Lusted (Never Seen Goku BLOOD LUSTED), KI control is thrown down the drain. So Goku for me, my only problem is Omega Effect.

#143 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: wins..... none of the feats he mentioned were fanfiction

#144 Posted by Pope052 (2934 posts) - - Show Bio
#145 Posted by dondave (33366 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Posted by ComicStooge (11803 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Edited by Jgames (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge gets my vote

#148 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge:

Yeah I didn't see any of those.

-___________-

*angry fist shake*