cav Darkbeam vs Oceanmaster21 voting is now open

• 70 results
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oceanmaster21: what how will they stab him? They'll literally go right through him.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkbeam: asgardian weapons of touched inatangible people before it wont be anything heimdall cannot handle

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: it's not really intangibility you see Obito has two distinct abilities: teleportation, and another best described as "intangibility". As the first part of this technique, the eye serves as a gateway to another dimensional space, which he can instantly send parts of his body to and bring back from. This causes him to seem "intangible" in the original dimension; when struck, attacks pass right through him,but he's not really intangible it's just that the body part that seems intangible when't into he's dimension.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@darkbeam:

one force lighting strike from darth nihilus and its a wrap noone on your team can handle that kind of lighting and survive it except your hulks and black adam

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: ha wait your not serious are you,let's see it's not Hurting juggernaut,not getting thorough Kyle shields,Itachi blocks it with susanoo,Sasuke blocks it with susanoo,goes right thorough Obito,doesn't take out hidan Becuase he's immortal,you have to destroy all 5 hearts to take out kakuzu,Namor redirects it,I haven't even talked about Pain,Kisame,or Konan.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: go ahead talk about pain kisame konan

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By oceanmaster21
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: well the main objective is to get the president and get out of their,and into you find away to counter Tobi soloing this there's no reason to talk about anyone else.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkbeam: as i said before heimdall will stop tobi dead in his tras i dont think you understand how great heimdall senses are tobi will be killed before he even tajks his next step

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: but he'll pass right through him no one can hurt him unless you have kamui and I don't think any of your guys have that.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: he wont pass just right threw him and my whole team has senes to contend with your team my team will rescue the president and escape you do realize that with the force my siths can mind control your whole akatuski clan and cyclops as well and have them work for me.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By darkbeam

@oceanmaster21: no they will all be sucked away into Tobi dimension are have there faces taken of by kamui either way,Itachi can also use Tsukuyomi paralyzing your Siths,plus the Akatsuki are not weak minded so.And yes Tobi will go through anybody who gets in he's way literally,he Doesn't even have to fight them he can just walk right thorough them,he doesn't even have to do that he can teleport in grab the president grab a boom tube and be on he's way.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: i see your team is powerful and i wasnt saying that they were weak minded but palpatine mind controled a entire empire. not only that he has something called forcestrom he could do that which is so powerful he was riping the spae continum nobody on your team can beat that if they get sucked up in the wormhole they cant escape it they will die. the only person escaping will be your kyle rayner and he will be outnumbered and outmatched then my team retrieves president and boomtube and get out of there before galactus and surfer show up

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: that won't happen Becuase he'll be either sucked into Tobis dimension killed by kamui,paralyzed by Itachi and also Kyle Rayner could easily just shield as from your worm hole and are you ready to vote?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: thats impossible you know the siths are just as fast as your akatuski members if not faster with the force mind reading and force choke and suck i dont see them surviving it. Kyle wont be doing anything beause hal would have taken care of him by now. And just like i stated before the objective is the president and with heimdall being able to see and hear everything he get us to the whitehouse the quickest and he will be aware of tobi. My team will quickly acess the boomtube as well the president kill granny goodness and boomtube out of there. And if your team dose pose any kind of threat red torando and ocean master can take care of them see as powerful as the aktuski clan is they are still only human and if they see a giant red tornado coming at them there human instinct going to kick in and there gonna try and get out of dodge and will be blown away by his torando then ocean master with his lighting which is from neckron. OM lighting toook out wonder woman and superman now im not saying your team is weak iknow the akatuski clan are powerful but if om lighting took out two charchaters as powerful as superman and wonder woman imagine what his lighting will do mere humans such as the aktuski clan. Proffesor x and cyclops will also be damged by the lighting. Hulk skaar and juggernat are tough indeed and have high durability but with red torando creating tornados and om lighting plus he can flood washigton with all that going on there gonna be pushed back it wont kill them maybe but there going underwateror being flown in the air by RT your pick. Then that leaves black adam kyle and sauske again as i have stated kyle will be taken out by hal it might take awhile but hal will win as he has before, black adam is tough but with wonder woman lasso and the siths force lighting black adam going down heard. sauske is tough but with plo koon agility and the atlantean army hes gonna be out numbered outmathed and outclassed. Since heimdall has acess to his bi frost for this mission heimdall can bfr the doombots and the demons to another demision leaving boomtube unguared. Anakin and palpatine palpatine will lure the president and granny goodness outside with palpatine tp granny will be quickly disposed of by anakin. Then my team will be boomtube themselves along with the president out of there just intime before silver surfer and galactus get there.

Yea i am ready for voting

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkbeam: im ready for votes i already put voting in the op so we should be getting some votes soon. Your pretty tough man you had tons of akatuski sans man and backed them up full heartedley mad respect bro.So fellow viners voting is now open

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By oceanmaster21

@tparksvote plz

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Interesting concept for a CAV. It's nice to see something other then Team A vs Team B. There were a TON of comments in this CAV, so the argument bounced around a lot. The advantage switched back and forth between the two of you about a dozen times.

You each had some nice strategies and counters, but my vote goes to @oceanmaster21. He used Heimdall to his fullest advantage. Heimdall's senses are such a big factor in a mission based CAV like this, and @oceanmaster21 did a good job putting him to work. It was also cool to see the actual character Oceanmaster used in a debate. Aquaman and Oceanmaster are not seen in the battle forums enough, and it's too bad because he's both are great characters.

Nice job to both of you!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: God Bless you thanks for the vote

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers