CAV: The Dahaka (NGW) VS Slender-Man (P52) (DRAW)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pope052

Dahaka (Prince of Persia):

Represented By - NeonGameWave:

No Caption Provided

VS

Slender-Man (CreepyPasta):

Represented By - Pope052:

No Caption Provided

Battlefield:

No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• Feats & Implications from any sources are accepted.
  • In Character, and Blood-Lusted.
  • No Prep, nor Prior Knowledge.
  • Starting Distance - 100 Meters Apart.
  • Win by Death, or KO.

Challenge A Viner Rules:

• There's no interfering in the debate itself but if you must correct either of us on a point that cannot wait until the voting begins, please do so in a P.M.
  • Standard commenting/posting is perfectly fine.
  • As always, may the best man win.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: slender man has comics? Lmao I didn't know this

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pope052

@neongamewave

We're good to go mate, I do have a rebuttal to attend to in another debate so by all means if you're willing to be the opening post then i'd have no problem with that.

However, if you want to wait until I finish up with my post for that debate, then it'd probably take me at least a day to rack up an opener. Regardless, I had recently wished to use the Slender-Man in an actual debate and Dahaka certainly looks like a legitimate contender and especially since he's being represented by you, so the debate should be excellent.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pope052

@iragexcudder:

No, he doesn't. I'm relying on websites and stories to use as feats.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: gotcha, this will be interesting then! I'll be watching

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@pope052 said:

@iragexcudder:

No, he doesn't. I'm relying on websites and stories to use as feats.

Is that allowed then? Not to be a jerk. Just asking.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pope052

@nelomaxwell:

It's fine, and what's allowed really depends on the debaters involved in the debate and i'm sure @neongamewave would be okay with me resorting to this form of argumentation (as he is also allowed to do so). Besides, the Slender-Man originates from stories on the internet itself so technically they're his feats.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@nelomaxwell:

It's fine, and what's allowed really depends on the debaters involved in the debate and i'm sure @neongamewave would be okay with me resorting to this form of argumentation (as he is also allowed to do so). Besides, the Slender-Man originates from stories on the internet itself so technically they're his feats.

Sounds good I. I was just confused a bit.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright! Let's get it started in here!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NeonGameWave

@pope052 said:

@neongamewave

We're good to go mate, I do have a rebuttal to attend to in another debate so by all means if you're willing to be the opening post then i'd have no problem with that.

However, if you want to wait until I finish up with my post for that debate, then it'd probably take me at least a day to rack up an opener. Regardless, I had recently wished to use the Slender-Man in an actual debate and Dahaka certainly looks like a legitimate contender and especially since he's being represented by you, so the debate should be excellent.

Awesome set-up, and no problem, I`ll probably go first but I don`t mind waiting :)

Cool and thanks, I am really looking forward to debating you, you`re amazing. Slenderman is a really compelling character in regards to lore/legend, this match will be phenomenal!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

They say Freddy is scary (yeah right lol), they say Jason is scary, they say the Grudge is scary and the legends say Slenderman was scary the same Slenderman who will fear the one who causes time to tremble which is the Dahaka. Now to introduce this beast to you ladies and gentlemen, would be expected but here we are about to learn about one of the most terrifying creatures in all of fiction, a uniquely disturbing creature. A creature that creeped me out and even challenged me as a kid when first experiencing the second journey of the Prince Of Persia.

Time Trembles!

Now you may ask, who or what is the Dahaka exactly? Well, the Dahaka is in all truths the actual Guardian of the Timeline, he`s like a Watcher (Marvel) only he takes action warring with the warriors which includes the Prince who changed his fate and the Dahaka maintains balance making sure there is no form of disarray or disruption within that of the timeline itself. He acts as a cosmic caretaker who makes sure everything is in order and in place like it should be the whole aspect of time is governed by this very same creature.

For you to understand the gloom and doom of this brute you must first understand what type of monster it is. The way in which I will detail how truly terrifying but how truly powerful this creature is will begin simply with illustration videos that will be organized in a very straightforward manner.

Loading Video...
"You cannot escape your fate!"
—Dahaka"Your end is near."
"Come to me... come to your death."
—Dahaka
All who have come before you have fallen."
—Dahaka
"You are very quick, mortal--quick to die."
—Dahaka
"You will be removed."
—Dahaka
"No one escapes the Dahaka!"
—Dahaka
"Disrupt the Timeline no further!"
—Dahaka

This is the exact dialogue of the creature in which it relentlessly and restlessly hunts down the Prince of Persia who is changing his fate as a bird would fly sky to sky in the today to tomorrow.

Now that you have had a good glimpse into the fearsomeness of the Dahaka, it is time to see into his abilities and what he is capable of, being the Guardian of the Timeline.

Superhuman Strength: As shown from its powerful build, the Dahaka is immensely strong. It can shatter stone walls easily and reduce them to rubble. It has smashed through metal bars as easily. It has easily manhandled the Prince numerous times and also manhandled Kaileena with apparent ease too.

Superhuman Conditioning

Limited Teleportation: The Dahaka has displayed the ability to teleport at short distances.

Superhuman Agility: The Dahaka has displayed the ability to leap from great depths to great heights and vice versa without suffering any damage. It can do great leaps to cover great distances with great ease.

Immortality: It's body is incredibly tough and invincible to conventional weapons or even some advanced weapons. It is also an ancient being that has lived since the beginning of time. However, It is still possible for the Dahaka to be slain (Though a specific circumstance is needed).

Tentacles: It has the ability to shoot multiple tentacles from its abdomen and even send its tentacles through the ground to attack far away enemies. It can reduce people to sand and absorb them, which is the fate of those who have disrupted the timeline. These tentacles seem to be even to kill those who are considered immortal (Such as Kaileena)

Superhuman Durability: The Dahaka is a durable individual. It was able to take Kaileena's attack and send backwards, still apparently fine, though damaged.

Invincibility: The Dahaka appeared invincible to most conventional and advanced weaponry in Warrior Within. Only the Water Sword was able to hurt the beast.

Master Tracker: The Dahaka specializes in Tracking those who disrupt the the Timeline, having tracked down the Prince on numerous occasions during his run from the beast and many others.

Cosmic Awareness: The Dahaka knows its objective and proceeds to carry it in any efficient way it seems to those who disrupt the Timeline. It's object later causes him to go after Kaileena after realizing the new changes that the Prince has done (Which required him to end the Empress).

Superhuman Stamina: The Beast has relentlessly hunted the Prince for over 7 years and does not appeared tired or Fatigued in the least throughout his hunt for him on the Island of Time.

Loading Video...

0:00 - 0:58 - The Dahaka as shown within this point in time is so immense in presence that it causes shockwaves and everything around it as well as the Prince begins to crumble, literally.....crumble. Although the Dahaka has a distinct weakness which is found in the contents of water, which I doubt Slenderman would even know or put to any kind of use and even then water is not a be all, end all like it is for the many other sand oriented creatures within the PoP universe.

1:00 - 2:41 - The Dahaka pierces one of the Prince`s obstacles/foes and with ease sends flying across the wall from a considerable distance knocking the Prince in the process also the Dahaka`s tendrils are in fact deadly and lethal as he can directly pierce through pretty much anything with them and he also uses them to absorb which I will dive into detail later. The Dahaka demonstrates his amazing prowess in physical natural strength as well being able to break through stone walls, steel and etc with utmostease. Dahaka smashes through massive walls and body structures of different corridors while trying to pursue the Prince in his mission to kill him, he also like always showcases the ability to jump really far distances as well as the ability to teleport.

2:43 - 2:56 - The Dahaka with further exploitation exposes the fact that he can have his tendrils appear throughout anything that he wills, like walls and other sources of enviornment, so he isn`t limited.

2:57 - 3:20 - The Dahaka`s footsteps even cause like always the ground to shake he has enough force and empowerment to topple pretty much anything but he can also cause the ground the entire area to shake in other words he can cause earthquakes and shockwaves.

3:24 - 4:06 - The Dahaka slams the Prince with ease against a wall and he is able to even easily bust through a giant steel door crushing it like it is made out of the cheapest material also this is a hint at the Dahaka`s most alerting ability that Slenderman would have to watch out for which is his cosmic awareness, I will get into that later.

4:06 - 4:42 - The Dahaka breaks through a steel gate or door again with ease and he is able to cross all types of pathways regardless no matter where the Prince went he would go the only thing keeping the Prince alive was the fact that there were water-ways available to keep him safe-guarded.

7:23 - 7:28 - The Dahaka breaks through solid stone like it is absolutely nothing and the Prince believes the Dahaka to have died from the very high fall but he comes back later as if nothing actually occurred in that instance.

The rest is pretty much the same concept, I`m going to get into the Dahaka`s cosmic importance and impressiveness.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Now this is the Empress of Time, her name is Kaileena she is a very powerful and deceitful being she helped bring forth the creation of the Dahaka, sand creatures, as she also wields time itself. She was born of the actual timeline and with her death, time begins anew which in other words means a new timeline is turned around. She can do and has done the following as evidenced with the videos:

Creation of time: As the Empress of Time, she is one of the strongest creation of time itself. Unlike the creatures created by the Sands of Time, she is immortal.Precognition: Due to being the Empress of Time, she is able to know what happens next. She has foreseen her death on the timeline, though it can be argued it is somewhat limited,as she wasn't Cable to see herself saved by the Prince using the Mask of the Wraith.

Supeman Strength

Superhuman Reflexes

Superhuman Durability: She also has incredible durability, able to take attacks of those from the Prince and most advance weapons.

Immortality: Being god-like in her own right, she is unable to be killed due to her status. Only she can be killed by using the Relics of Time and even so, it's been shown she can never truly die.

Sands Of Time: Being the Empress of Time, she is able to manipulate the Sands of Time at will without any artifacts present. She has also created the Relics of Time herself. This mystical force is what makes her the most dangerous and the sole reason the Vizier sought her.

Slowing Down Time: She has the ability to slow down time at will.

Rewinding Time: Although never displayed, Its very well possible she can do this due to be able to manipulate the Sands of Time in ways the Relics of Time cannot.

Sand Manipulation: While the Sands of Times are not literally sands, she can manipulate in a manner similar to sands, Able to create cyclones at will, Spawn her minions, & create them into blasts.She can even use it to gain the ability to fly.

Corruption: Throughout the Island of Time, The Prince fights many monsters. These Sand Monsters were probably created by Kaileena herself, as the she can manipulate the Sands of Time, which turn those into mindless zombie-like monsters or into her minions. When she corrupts, it is unlike the loose sands of time. The creatures corrupted from her are more intelligent, stronger, and sophisticated. She is also able to undo the processes at her will.

Cursing: Kaileena attempted to hinder the Prince from killing her by cursing one of the swords she gave him throughout his journey. While the nature of the curse was unknown and didn't work, she seems to be at least potent with art of cursing under normal circumstances.

Cosmic Awareness

Abilities

Master Swordsman: She is seen skilled with 2 Blades at hand, being a more tougher fighter than Shahdee and gave the Prince more difficulty.

Skill Hand-to-Hand Combatant: She seems to be skilled in unarmed combat, as she incorporates kicks into her attacks.

High Intellect: Kaileena seems to be very knowledgeable of the World. Especially anything dealing with the Subject of Time. She has a library filled with many books, furthering inferring that she's quite knowledgeable.

When the Prince killed her for the first time they battled, the Sands of Time themselves restarted as they were reborn anew, however even then with all the time altering effects the Prince himself could not avoid the Dahaka who has been hunting him for seven years total. The Dahaka even still was unsatisfied with the events surrounding the timeline due to the fact that once the Prince try to correct his mistake by wearing the Mask of the Wraith in which he could travel through time to prevent the occurrence of Kaileena`s death the Dahaka hunted down his past self, absorbed him allowing the Prince to remove the mask but the Dahaka still continued in its mission to have the Prince erased from the totality of the timeline.

Loading Video...

Watch the entire video

Loading Video...

9:08 - 9:48

In one of the alternative endings that is activated once the player receives the Water Sword, the Dahaka takes on the Prince in a final showdown and is near invincible the only aspect allowing the Prince access to survival and superiority is the ancient Water Sword.

Loading Video...

4:28 - 8:00

The Dahaka takes on the Prince who can manipulate time and it proves to be a great challenge only being susceptible because of the Prince`s Water Sword. The creature lashes out with multiple tendrils that it can use in an omnidirectional fashion. Also the Dahaka like I have pointed out earlier has the ability to absorb and that will be the teaser to his triumph against Slenderman who won`t be able to fight against it in any shape or form this ability will in fact seal the deal.

Your move @pope052!

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

I'm working on a rebuttal as we speak, and I can assure you i'll have it up later on today.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, now this is going to be a good one! Can't wait!

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pope052

@neongamewave:

That was definitely a highly intriguing and vastly detailed opening post I must say, it shall make replying to the points you've made quite interesting indeed. I'll introduce you to exactly what the Dahaka is up against here, and why he won't be walking away victorious today:

The Slender-Man:

No Caption Provided

Now, who is the Slender-Man? Although it's origination is virtually unimpressive, the being's status is an entirely different story. It is depicted by many as an undefined paranormal entity that has been present since the beginning of time and space itself. I'll admit that there's no factual information of this claim, however the Slender-Man has been referenced from a variety of sources including artwork such as early cave drawings and wood-cuts(although the entity obviously doesn't exist in the real-world, i'm merely applying this information into a fictional universe) such as the following:

No Caption Provided

Anyway, we now should be aware that this entity has made it's presence throughout time from over entire millenniums to say the least. I fear that I have bored you already with this information, so instead allow me to get into the interesting part and list what exactly this being is capable of:

• Superhuman Attributes - The Slender-Man is able to effortlessly pick up and toss humans at considerable distances, has picked up and flung gravestones as if they were tennis balls, and has torn off limbs from humans as if they were paper. He has handled violent assaults from bladed weaponry (such as slash wounds to the face, stabbings to the torso and so on), and has displayed seemingly no stamina limit to note.
  • Immortality - There has been no indication of the entity truly able to be slain (physically, at least), and possesses general immortality in terms of aging (also has displayed no form of weakness). Otherwise, the Slender-Man is considered virtually unkillable.
  • Tendrils - Probably the most prominent physical attribute to the Slender-Man, the being possesses a varying number of tendrils depending on however he chooses to spawn, but the usual amount is about is in thefours to the tens. It has mainly used it's tendrils to impale or dismember, but can also be used to absorb (his way of kidnapping). In the game "Slender the Arrival: Chapter 5", he had used his tendrils to pursue Lauren throughout the entire forest to prevent any means of escape, so their expanding length is far from limited:

Loading Video...

• Mental Manipulation - The Slender-Man has displayed the ability to heavily influence the mind of a person, pulling them into his submission while simultaneously creating the illusion that they're of their still of their free-will. However, the Slender-Man has total control over the victim's mentality and makes them act on his behalf and the known victims that have fallen under this power include: The Collective, Tribe Twelve, & Kate (from Slender - The Arrival).
  • Camouflage - It is a master at concealing itself in order to avoid detection, most commonly by blending in with forestry or literally disguising himself as a tree in some cases. It can alter it's appearance at will (evidenced from the "Der Ritter" artwork showcasing the Slender-Man taking on the form of a skeletal being dressed in armor, which also grants the entity the ability of selective visibility), either to blend in or to gain the trust of a person(s):

No Caption Provided

• Instantaneous Regeneration - The Slender-Man has healed almost instantaneously after having his tendrils sliced off, along with the ability of rapidly recovering from previous damage:

After swift swipe from a knife, the tall-man's tendril was sliced off. However in what had seemed to be an instant, the limb quickly reappeared into place.

• Slender Walking - This is the Slender-Man's primal form of movement and appears as if he is teleporting (although theories suggest that this as not actual teleportation itself, but instead movement that we ourselves cannot comprehend taken from the excellent 4th Dimensional Theory). It allows the Slender-Man to transport to a location instantly on a large geographical scale (it has been indicated that the being is omnipresent or at least able to appear in multiple places at once), but mainly used while in combat or to toy with the victim's attempts of escape:

Loading Video...

"At that point, Jeff had snapped. He broke free of the pain, drew his knife once more and began slashing. Each one of his moves were futile as the tall-man shifted around in no time at all, almost as if he was disappearing and reappearing from place to place to avoid Jeff's attacks".

• Pyrokinesis - On multiple occasions, the Slender-Man has been able to start fires at will ranging from an ingnited small building, to a fully inflamed forest fire (as demonstrated in the Slender: The Arrival gameplay from above). In most instances, the Slender-Man uses this to ensure the demise of any "formidable" witnesses, and to incinerate any evidence of it's existence.
  • Distortion (Slender Sickness) - Finally, the Slender-Man has the ability of causing those who gaze upon it severe nausea along with disoriented vision and/or mental processing. On a couple of occasions, staring at the Slender-Man has caused people to go insane and people have dropped dead on the spot depending on what mood the Slender-Man is in. If it's in a good mood, the Slender-Man will plague his victim with the sickness and allowing it to slowly corrupt the victim on a daily basis and eventually leading to submission to the Slender-Man (Tim) or suicide (plus, it has also malfunctioned video cameras and technology):

"Jeff began laughing uncontrollably at his own notion, yet he was stopped as his ears were assaulted by static which caused him to collapse. In almost a second, Jeff was shrouded in complete darkness as he clenched his ears for mercy, and he soon realized the figure he had earlier questioned was now causing Jeff extreme pain".

Now that we're aware of what both combatants could accomplish, let's compare the efficiency of their abilities and analyze how the fight itself would occur. Since the locale is set in a forest, the Slender-Man has a distinct advantage by default regarding his camouflage ability to blend in or merge with the trees and could safely see the Dahaka without being noticed himself.

Slender-Man would likely reveal himself at this rate, and by doing so he'd inflict a distorted vision upon the Dahaka and repelling the Dahaka's effectual physical forms of offense. If the Dahaka overcomes the Slender-Man's distortion ability, the Slender-Sickness itself would still be present within the Dahaka and furthermore his attacks wouldn't be as effective as they'd usually be.

With every forceful attack the Dahaka attempts to dish out, the Slender-Man would evade quite easily but if the Dahaka does eventually land a blow or tear one of Slender-Man's limbs off? Well, it's definitely time for the Slender-Man's regenerative to shine in that instance. In terms of slaying the being itself, the Slender-Man should be able to engulf the Dahaka in flames while piercing it using it's tendrils and eventually wearing it down sufficient for the Slender-Man to absorb the Dahaka and emerge victorious.

Conclusion:

While the Dahaka himself possesses the physicality required to harm the Slender-Man, on the other hand the Slender-Man demonstrates the speed in order to evade any significant attack thrown out by the Dahaka, the regenerative factor to recover from any hit he may receive and the abilities themselves to handle the Dahaka while simultaneously weakening the being itself as the battle prolongs.

Anyway, I doubt the Dahaka would ultimately delve into demise this early as i'm sure you'll have plenty more in stock for the being in your rebuttal. It's your move, @neongamewave.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NeonGameWave

Now that was a fantastically gripping response and introduction!!! This leaves me with a feeling of compel like no other and although a lot of what you`ve shown so far is very concerning in the regards to overall heightened ability. I have to say The Dahaka will still reign victorious in the end. Like with what I promised in my introduction, I will now introduce you to the Slenderman`s demise this creature is electrifying and terrifying but the Dahaka is TIME! With that said, it is the Slenderman`s time to die and meet the end of his inevitable fate in which he will become apart of the timeline as the Dahaka laughs abundantly in dark decaying shroud of shadow.

Absorption

As teased and told in my introduction, The Dahaka like the Slenderman (in a way) has the ability to flat-out absorb, drain and complete itself with the automatic grasp of his victims. I will show you just how powerful this ability is as he is able to absorb powerful beings such as Kaileena who is the Empress of all of Time! He can even absorb time itself and change the shifting of it just by the display of that ability and although a lot of what you have shown me is very impressive as the Slenderman is very trickily versatile, I have to say none of that would even dare to faze the Dahaka.

Loading Video...

8:01 - 8:56

The Dahaka notably absorbs two key-elements, one firstly being Kaileena the same powerful Empress of Time who is able to control all types of time rifts and etc. The Dahaka lastly absorbs the Medallion the same tool/object that can do the following:

The capabilities of the Medallion had been forgotten after the Maharajah had stolen it. Its powers were rediscovered by the Prince after the events in The Sands of Time. Like the Dagger of Time, it gives the carrier several powers; powers that are unlocked when the Prince uses a new activated Time Portal.

• Recall - The power of reversing a short period of time
  • Eye of the Storm - The power that allows the carrier of the medallion to move faster by slowing down his perception of time
  • Ravages of Time - The power that allows the carrier to attack much faster than normal
  • Breath of Fate - A sand power that causes an explosion to damage and knock down all normal enemies within the blast
  • Wind of Fate - A sand power like Breath of Fate, except it causes more damage, uses twice as many Sands of Time, and has a longer delay of use
  • Cyclone of Fate - The most powerful sand power, has the highest damage level, uses three times as many sands of time as Breath of Fate and has the longest delay

The Medallion also has the ability to make the carrier more resistant to damage, by expanding the in-game health meter, but it must be first put in one of nine life upgrades located on the Island of Time. It can sometimes make new sand tanks, out of six maximum slots, when using new time portals.

Loading Video...

The Medallion/Amulet of Time allows access to awesome abilities but it also protects the wielder/carrier from the perversions of the Sands of Time themselves even from that of the ancient Hourglass that carries them.

The Dahaka was able to merge this very aspect into his inner being after completing his long lasting mission he returned to the Timeline sparing the Prince who has now escaped his fate.

The reason why I put so much emphasis on this factual foreknowing is because that same Medallion, that very same relic was able to nullify the Sands of Time and it is a complete set with that of the Dagger its very powerful yet The Dahaka with authority has it absorbed into himself also this occurred right after he absorbed Kaileena this will happen to Slenderman, I can guarantee that. Also, we have to remember that even Kaileena as powerful as she was along with the Prince, were not powerful enough to put a complete end to the Dahaka, in other words a plot device saved them which was the water below and The Water Sword which greatly weakened The Dahaka that is virtually the only way to defeat it. Slenderman has no way of actually conjuring up that sort of element and even to the efficiency that The Prince discovered it even if he could.

The Prince himself who has challenged time and fate, isn`t able to escape, The Dahaka will have him absorbed (I have the game and beaten it multiple times). The Dahaka is practically and conceivably as well as conceptually invincible there are no ways in which you can actually kill or harm him except through the exploitation of WATER. Now onto actually addressing and countering you`re awesome points of argumentation.

- Now that we're aware of what both combatants could accomplish, let's compare the efficiency of their abilities and analyze how the fight itself would occur. Since the locale is set in a forest, the Slender-Man has a distinct advantage by default regarding his camouflage ability to blend in or merge with the trees and could safely see the Dahaka without being noticed himself.

You have a good point, but the problem is regardless of the environment the Dahaka has shown time and time again that he is the absolute destruction to everyone, everything and everywhere. Speaking of forests, a forest is not actually uncommon to that of the Prince of Persia Warrior Within storyline especially to that of the Dahaka sequences, this instance being a prime example.

Loading Video...

Now within this instance, The Prince had changed time and had to traverse through this exotic massive environmental area that resembles much like a forest but its more like a rainforest and it has large trees, obstacles and objects but the Dahaka still destroys the majority of it which of course the majority being what he is allowed to destroy due to game restrictions but my point is that even if Slenderman were to have the native and home territorial advantage of actually being able to camouflage it doesn`t mean The Dahaka wouldn`t be able to turn that fact to a factually disturbing disadvantage and thus an advantage he applied to himself in the process even if the application is not first seen on his resume after-all, to what is unseen is therefore seen and with this confirmed. I can even elaborate on this further as The Dahaka has been chasing the Prince for seven years and has existed since the beginning of time! He`s been exposed to many types of landscapes and he`s destroyed them as well everything around him crumbles, every time he is chasing the Prince to the ends of the earth, quite literally is this evident. As shown in this official movie intro before actually reaching the island the Dahaka still is on the hunt for the Prince more within a setting of a town or a city, the Prince is still under the condition of fact that the Dahaka is destruction, dark force destruction. The Slenderman can hide all he wants but it won`t work to his advantage regardless to what we`ve been led to believe, The Dahaka will crush him along with the trees and he will destroy everything in his path no matter what. Also the Prince himself can be considered an expert in camouflage and stealth, yet The Dahaka spots him just fine. The Dahaka sees literally into time itself the timeline which predates and operates amongst the fundamentals of past, present and future there is nowhere for the Slenderman to hide. His abilities to have humans fooled will not fool a creature that sets the rules for time itself.

Loading Video...

-Slender-Man would likely reveal himself at this rate, and by doing so he'd inflict a distorted vision upon the Dahaka and repelling the Dahaka's effectual physical forms of offense. If the Dahaka overcomes the Slender-Man's distortion ability, the Slender-Sickness itself would still be present within the Dahaka and furthermore his attacks wouldn't be as effective as they'd usually be.

Now the distortion ability is pretty neat in the aspect of nullifying human perceptions but how would it affect a creature of time itself that also has the ability to blur and backlash beholding? Even when I`m experiencing the game for myself, the Prince in no way even with his strong-will and courage can in no way behold the sight of The Dahaka he is instantly absorbed and destroyed, The Dahaka even has the ability to distort reality as shown when everything including the sky turns a dark and grim gray, also the effects change as they darken dramatically around the Prince the touch of music is just for the intensity. The Dahaka wills the world to be covered in its darkness. The Slender-Sickness will in no way hinder or hold back a being such as The Dahaka who is literally an embodiment of a principle cosmic force, that being time those mechanics work on humans who are by all means and all standards within the Slenderman universe/lore conventional to the confinement.

Loading Video...

- With every forceful attack the Dahaka attempts to dish out, the Slender-Man would evade quite easily but if the Dahaka does eventually land a blow or tear one of Slender-Man's limbs off? Well, it's definitely time for the Slender-Man's regenerative to shine in that instance. In terms of slaying the being itself, the Slender-Man should be able to engulf the Dahaka in flames while piercing it using it's tendrils and eventually wearing it down sufficient for the Slender-Man to absorb the Dahaka and emerge victorious.

To a degree and to an extent but the problem is that he can only evade for so long especially since The Dahaka can easily, not nearlybut easily in every way match and overcome Slenderman with his own distinct ability to teleport as well as jump huge distances, and move, his movements are pretty similar to that of Akuma (Street Fighter) or Ichigo (Flash Step). He will regenerate but I doubt he would be able to survive being stomped on mercilessly or ripped apart before being absorbed which The Dahaka can do at a much faster rate since his absorbing ability happens quite instantly and he actually has more tendrils utilized as well when in doing this. He can utilize his tendrils in every kind of direction or movement and this point nullifies the idea of Slenderman being able to camouflage since the Dahaka can just have him impaled and restrained thanks to his ability to manipulate his tendrils with the matter of his will by having them appear through every kind of obstacle, the trees, bushes or ground being no exception. Now in terms of flames, pyro orientation and heat those elements will not pose as a threat to The Dahaka the only element that is able to harm him is water and it has to be specialized, since the water in the Prince of Persia Warrior Within setting is pretty much sacred and even then its just used for the sake of plot with it being a plot device.

- While the Dahaka himself possesses the physicality required to harm the Slender-Man, on the other hand the Slender-Man demonstrates the speed in order to evade any significant attack thrown out by the Dahaka, the regenerative factor to recover from any hit he may receive and the abilities themselves to handle the Dahaka while simultaneously weakening the being itself as the battle prolongs.

Not true the Dahaka is not only physically superior but he has more potency when it comes to power both beings are very similar despite a couple of distinct and unique differences. Both can summon up tendrils, both are pretty much immortal and both operate on a dimensional plane the things that have been mentioned are very much in The Dahaka`s favor. To sum it up in a very conclusive and orderly manner.

1. The Dahaka`s tendrils are much more versed and diverse he can not only manipulate them in movement but he can manipulate them throughout any kind of matter he can have them appear through all of the environment and he can cover himself in tendrils too.

2. Speed-wise, Slenderman isn`t so bad and he is no slouch but that doesn`t change the fact that the Dahaka is FAR more impressive in that category as well. He can teleport like the Slenderman can but his display in the demonstration is more accurate to that of teleportation and The Dahaka can also move swiftly as well as agilely like the Slenderman can. Omnipresence is very sketchy and even if it was indefinitely true I don`t see how it would put The Dahaka in any kind of corner of defeat as The Dahaka himself even though he is not exactly omnipresent should know the concept and he appears where time appears as time itself is pretty much everywhere and he can see through the timeline in accordance to this fact.

3. Now in terms of immortality, Slenderman might be immortal to a degree but it doesn`t mean he is unkillable or eternal which are very much different. The Dahaka is actually invincible considering he is only harmed by water which is very contextual and circumstantial in and out of itself as it serves as a plot-device also Slenderman may in a shape or form possess the forms of being able to force damage on The Dahaka. But that isn`t even a guarantee due to the fact that no weaponry or any kind of conventional standard has been able to harm or threaten The Dahaka except water. The Dahaka on the other hand has no reason to not have the enabled enforcement of entrance in exuding harm onto that of Slenderman.

In Conclusion

Now while I see the impressiveness in the importance of Slenderman`s innate abilities, I don`t think they are specialized or spectacular enough to have The Dahaka harmed what makes this much more deadly in the Dahaka`s advantage and the dead-end in the Slenderman`s disadvantage is the fact that most of Slenderman`s enemies are in fact human beings with nothing special going for them and The Prince like Batman being that special type of human couldn`t even do a thing to The Dahaka in any shape or form without plot devices or game mechanics saving him and The Empress herself was even powerless, also she`s no human being. The way I see it ending is the Slenderman is able to stall The Dahaka just like the Prince but more unfortunate to the advantage and he blends in with the forest prompting the Dahaka to play the hide and go seek game but in the end, The Dahaka has the entire surrounding area destroyed springing forth his tendrils to have Slenderman absorbed with a laugh declaring himself the winner and teaching the lesson that no matter what, where, or who there will always be a when in the time that we exist in. Nonetheless, I am excitedly looking forward to your counter and I believe you have some surprises waiting for me.

You`re move @pope052

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

Oh, apologies I didn't get the notification of your rebuttal and i'll start on it as late as tomorrow at most but i'll likely get a chunk of it in tonight if I can get my hands on the computer.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@neongamewave:

Oh, apologies I didn't get the notification of your rebuttal and i'll start on it as late as tomorrow at most but i'll likely get a chunk of it in tonight if I can get my hands on the computer.

No problem, take you`re time :)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

I knew you'd provide a more than detailed and notable rebuttal on your part as you always do, but unfortunately your debating skills don't alter the Dahaka's ultimate demise here. Eventually the Slender-Man will either corrupt or force the being into submission to the Slender-Man's will, and the Dahaka will become yet another puppet to the Slender-Man's mercy (assuming it has any). By tossing aside all of the tough talk, i'll now demonstrate as to why the Dahaka will succumb to the Slender-Man:

While I do concede to the absolute impressiveness of the demonstrated analysis you provided for the Dahaka's absorption abilities, I fail to grasp how the ability could viably perform well on the Slender-Man for a several amount of reasons:

• Kaileena was either completely unconscious or intensely weakened in that instance as the video clearly suggests. Kaileena is quite powerful to say the least, but that doesn't change the fact that the Dahaka either absorbed her while she was already weakened or had to gradually wear her out. It's like using Kryptonite against a restrained Superman, but is it really impressive?
  • Listing the capabilities of the Medallion and then going on to say "Dahaka was powerful enough to absorb all of those abilities" is a mix-up argument as the abilities granted from the Medallion would only be utilizable by the wearer himself/herself and the Dahaka only absorbed the artifact and it's not as if those abilities repelled.

I highly doubt the Dahaka would be able to absorb a being who can literally evade any attempt of offense instantly (which leaves no physical signs of his movement) and considering that the Dahaka's absorption feats were accomplished on a weakened being and an artifact posing no listings of possible resistance. The Slender-Man is an embodiment entity and not exactly a physical being and only chooses to obtain that form for the most part so the chances of it being forcefully merged into the Dahaka against it's own will are quite slim, unless the Slender-Man willingly complies.

Lastly, relying on the exploitation to water as the only form of slaying the Dahaka is a possible no limits fallacy. The Slender-Man could engulf the Dahaka in flames, and if Dahaka lacks demonstrated resistance to fire then it should be applicable.

The Slenderman can hide all he wants but it won`t work to his advantage regardless to what we`ve been led to believe, The Dahaka will crush him along with the trees and he will destroy everything in his path no matter what. Also the Prince himself can be considered an expert in camouflage and stealth, yet The Dahaka spots him just fine. The Dahaka sees literally into time itself the timeline which predates and operates amongst the fundamentals of past, present and future there is nowhere for the Slenderman to hide. His abilities to have humans fooled will not fool a creature that sets the rules for time itself.

Actually, this ability will work for the Slender-Man better than you'd expect because unless you could provide an instance that suggests the Dahaka could still visualize his opponent while they're completely out of his physical perceptions in the first place, the Slender-Man's camouflage will work to it's utmost and especially since the Slender-Man's status is an undefined paranormal entity who is virtually invisible to all perceptions but merely reveals himself at his own will to serve his purpose of inducing fear.

Anyway, the Dahaka had progressed through that temple rather slowly (compared to Slender-Man) and his teleportation is noticeably limited while pursing the Prince. There's no proof that the Dahaka destroyed the majority of the rain forest aside from tearing his way through a couple of steel gates and stone structures. While the Prince may be a stealth/camouflage expert himself, he hardly demonstrated those skills while being chased by the Dahaka and hardly comparable to how the Slender-Man expertly blends in with his chosen environments:

No Caption Provided

As I had briefly noted in my first post, the Slender-Man possesses the ability of Selective Visibilitywhich permits the entity to choose which form he decides to take on (appearing as a knight in Der Ritter), who can/cannot see him and basically how he wishes to be depicted. In several stories, he used this ability to form relationships with young children publicly without any notice taken from the present adults/parents in the area in order to refrain from alerting the bystanders:

No Caption Provided

While the Slender-Man already possesses the camouflage abilities in order to sustain a secure distance from the Dahaka's intimidating appearance and physicality, he could literally disguise himself as virtually anything he wishes along with the likelihood of increasing his height to tower above the Dahaka and his number of tendrils in order to establish a sheer dominating position of stature and surrounding tendrils of a great capacity to compensate for his inferior physical ability.

Now the distortion ability is pretty neat in the aspect of nullifying human perceptions but how would it affect a creature of time itself that also has the ability to blur and backlash beholding? Even when I`m experiencing the game for myself, the Prince in no way even with his strong-will and courage can in no way behold the sight of The Dahaka he is instantly absorbed and destroyed, The Dahaka even has the ability to distort reality as shown when everything including the sky turns a dark and grim gray, also the effects change as they darken dramatically around the Prince the touch of music is just for the intensity. The Dahaka wills the world to be covered in its darkness. The Slender-Sickness will in no way hinder or hold back a being such as The Dahaka who is literally an embodiment of a principle cosmic force, that being time those mechanics work on humans who are by all means and all standards within the Slenderman universe/lore conventional to the confinement.

The Prince demonstrated no difficulty perceiving the sight of the Dahaka at all, and your descriptions contradict the actual showings within the clips of the game. The Dahaka does possess the ability to darken the skies to slightly alter the atmosphere, which is demonstrated in the videos but I didn't see anything suggesting the Dahaka could inflict a similar effect(s) to the Slender-Man's distortion abilities.

Not only that, but the Dahaka demonstrates no resistance indicated to defend against the Slender-Sickness other than a couple of speculations from you based off of the Dahaka's status. I don't necessarily have to prove the Slender-Man's ability could apply to a being as robust as the Dahaka as much as you'd need to indicate that the Dahaka inherits a true resistance to the Slender-Distortion. The Slender-Man's abilities aren't at all confined to his own respected lore, instead they're only restricted based off of a character holding feats of a resistance to the Slender-Man's propensities but otherwise the Slender-Man could most certainly replicate his abilities into a fight against any opponent.

To a degree and to an extent but the problem is that he can only evade for so long especially since The Dahaka can easily, not nearlybut easily in every way match and overcome Slenderman with his own distinct ability to teleport as well as jump huge distances, and move, his movements are pretty similar to that of Akuma (Street Fighter) or Ichigo (Flash Step). He will regenerate but I doubt he would be able to survive being stomped on mercilessly or ripped apart before being absorbed which The Dahaka can do at a much faster rate since his absorbing ability happens quite instantly and he actually has more tendrils utilized as well when in doing this. He can utilize his tendrils in every kind of direction or movement and this point nullifies the idea of Slenderman being able to camouflage since the Dahaka can just have him impaled and restrained thanks to his ability to manipulate his tendrils with the matter of his will by having them appear through every kind of obstacle, the trees, bushes or ground being no exception. Now in terms of flames, pyro orientation and heat those elements will not pose as a threat to The Dahaka the only element that is able to harm him is water and it has to be specialized, since the water in the Prince of Persia Warrior Within setting is pretty much sacred and even then its just used for the sake of plot with it being a plot device.

The Slender-Man has demonstrated the ability to transport across large portions of forests while in combat and over a large geographical scale in regular terms which is linked with his ability to time-travel. His movements are easily comparable with instant-transmission (which would blow Ichigo & Akuma's speed out of the water any day of the week) and likely exceeds it due to the fact that literally no indication is able to be perceived of the Slender-Man's movement but appears as point-to-point mobility.

On the other hand, the Dahaka's teleportation is nowhere near comparable to the extent of the Slender-Man's as it has only shown to move in small sequences ranging no longer than several meters. Also, the Slender-Man's tendrils are comparable in numbers to the Dahaka's but expand at greater distances as they constantly followed Lauren and prevented all of her escape attempts throughout an entire forest in the actual game. Again, unless there's a demonstrated resistance or indication that the Dahaka is immune to flammability it's a viable option of offense against him and if you fail to provide anything other than the "weakness to water" card then i'll consider it a no limits fallacy if anything.

1. The Dahaka`s tendrils are much more versed and diverse he can not only manipulate them in movement but he can manipulate them throughout any kind of matter he can have them appear through all of the environment and he can cover himself in tendrils too.

2. Speed-wise, Slenderman isn`t so bad and he is no slouch but that doesn`t change the fact that the Dahaka is FAR more impressive in that category as well. He can teleport like the Slenderman can but his display in the demonstration is more accurate to that of teleportation and The Dahaka can also move swiftly as well as agilely like the Slenderman can. Omnipresence is very sketchy and even if it was indefinitely true I don`t see how it would put The Dahaka in any kind of corner of defeat as The Dahaka himself even though he is not exactly omnipresent should know the concept and he appears where time appears as time itself is pretty much everywhere and he can see through the timeline in accordance to this fact.

3. Now in terms of immortality, Slenderman might be immortal to a degree but it doesn`t mean he is unkillable or eternal which are very much different. The Dahaka is actually invincible considering he is only harmed by water which is very contextual and circumstantial in and out of itself as it serves as a plot-device also Slenderman may in a shape or form possess the forms of being able to force damage on The Dahaka. But that isn`t even a guarantee due to the fact that no weaponry or any kind of conventional standard has been able to harm or threaten The Dahaka except water. The Dahaka on the other hand has no reason to not have the enabled enforcement of entrance in exuding harm onto that of Slenderman.

• The Slender-Man's tendrils can extend to a far longer range and he can spawn a varying amount as he so chooses with the standard amount being in the tens. While the Dahaka's tendrils are perhaps stronger, the Slender-Man could overwhelm them due to sheer number alone and increasing his height indefinitely is always an option.
  • This is where you're obviously exaggerating the Dahaka's abilities as his teleportation has only moved in short-ranges as opposed to the Slender-Man's vast scale of movement while doing so at an instantaneous speed and each movement is indistinguishable. Although the Slender-Man's omnipresence is questionable, he can at least appear in multiple places at once as demonstrated by his placings in different countries throughout entirely separate eras of time itself to say the least and therefore rendering speed as his distinct advantage by default.
  • Although it's true and would be considered a fallacy to label the Slender-Man unbeatable, it doesn't alter his ability to instantly regenerate any limb or wound that he may take from the Dahaka. Plus, the Slender-Man can consistently weaken the Dahaka throughout the battle without the requirement of laying a tendril on the being while the Dahaka cannot touch the Slender-Man to begin with but he has the abilities to compensate for any unlikely possibility of this occurring.

Conclusion:

The Dahaka's superior physicality is rendered to be almost meaningless compared to the Slender-Man's ability to conceal himself at any time along with the ability to increase his size at will to establish a dominating stance of combat. The Slender-Man can constantly disorientate and inflict the Slender-Sickness upon the Dahaka ensuring it's weakened ability of offense while the Slender-Man cannot actually be touched in the first place and the being will eventually wear down the Dahaka to cause it to fall victim to it's ultimate demise and at the "mercy" of the Slender-Man.

Ah, that was an interesting post to reply to and i'm sure you'll have plenty more in stock for the Dahaka that of which i'll deeply look forward to. It's your move, Neon.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NeonGameWave

@pope052 said:

@neongamewave:

I knew you'd provide a more than detailed and notable rebuttal on your part as you always do, but unfortunately your debating skills don't alter the Dahaka's ultimate demise here. Eventually the Slender-Man will either corrupt or force the being into submission to the Slender-Man's will, and the Dahaka will become yet another puppet to the Slender-Man's mercy (assuming it has any). By tossing aside all of the tough talk, i'll now demonstrate as to why the Dahaka will succumb to the Slender-Man:

Thanks and same here, you always knock it out of the park with you`re arguments :) The Slenderman is a fictional force of terror but it only stops there he will not be the victor of this match-up. The corruption themed abilities that Slenderman possess is set by the standard of being able to control, manipulate and perverse the mind of that of weak-willed humans that are already under subject to that of terror. The Slenderman will become the example of time`s dark side that always existed but was always overlooked, even an immortal can`t teach itself to cheat death.

While I do concede to the absolute impressiveness of the demonstrated analysis you provided for the Dahaka's absorption abilities, I fail to grasp how the ability could viably perform well on the Slender-Man for a several amount of reasons:

• Kaileena was either completely unconscious or intensely weakened in that instance as the video clearly suggests. Kaileena is quite powerful to say the least, but that doesn't change the fact that the Dahaka either absorbed her while she was already weakened or had to gradually wear her out. It's like using Kryptonite against a restrained Superman, but is it really impressive?

Kaileena regardless of if she was knocked or not, the fact remains as the fact itself was primarily told on the principle of The Dahaka having the ability to absorb it still remains impressive because in both endings the fact was Kaileena is absolutely powerful against the Dahaka and the Dahaka absorbs the Prince who actually defeated Kaileena so it doesn`t make the feat itself questionable or less impressive.

• Listing the capabilities of the Medallion and then going on to say "Dahaka was powerful enough to absorb all of those abilities" is a mix-up argument as the abilities granted from the Medallion would only be utilizable by the wearer himself/herself and the Dahaka only absorbed the artifact and it's not as if those abilities repelled.

Not really, due to the fact that my point was the Dahaka managed to absorb the time energies within the Medallion and he did so after absorbing Kaileena, you`re missing the main mind of the message. The point is the Dahaka has shown another consistent and signature feat of ABSORPTION and only that, this ability will be the reason for his winning against Slenderman also you further my point onto a particular path because the wearer who is the Prince couldn`t even bestthe Dahaka with those abilities in any scenario whether it involves the endings or not.

I highly doubt the Dahaka would be able to absorb a being who can literally evade any attempt of offense instantly (which leaves no physical signs of his movement) and considering that the Dahaka's absorption feats were accomplished on a weakened being and an artifact posing no listings of possible resistance. The Slender-Man is an embodiment entity and not exactly a physical being and only chooses to obtain that form for the most part so the chances of it being forcefully merged into the Dahaka against it's own will are quite slim, unless the Slender-Man willingly complies.

I really don`t see the problem and why it would be immeasurably hard to perceive the perception of the Dahaka managing to capture Slenderman who can evade but not teleport to the extent like the Dahaka has shown, jump far distances and call upon tendrils to consume everything living as well as non-living. The Dahaka`s absorption feats were accomplished on a being who has the ability to change time completely (The Sand Wraith) the Empress who in the second ending couldn`t even do a thing to The Dahaka without the help of a plot device so he would of absorbed her anyway also you`re forgetting the fact that the Dahaka absorbs the Prince in-game which includes the Medallion he wears so you haven`t debunked or weakened my argument you have only added clarity with an attempted misconception. The same could be said about the Dahaka who is an embodiment of time itself, that alone is far more impressive and if the Dahaka can absorb time as well as affect all types of matter then I don`t see why the Slenderman would be an exception from the Dahaka`s punishments.

Lastly, relying on the exploitation to water as the only form of slaying the Dahaka is a possible no limits fallacy. The Slender-Man could engulf the Dahaka in flames, and if Dahaka lacks demonstrated resistance to fire then it should be applicable.

Not true by the definition we both would know that it is not exactly a no limits fallacy my point was that, the only way to harm or kill the Dahaka was by water and it was used as a plot device also the problem is not that the Dahaka can`t be killed, The Slenderman does possess the physical means to doing so because even the Prince as skilled, powerful and knowledgeable on time as he was couldn`t do a single thing without the aid of water and I don`t see how fire would harm The Dahaka because he`s pretty much immune to conventional forms of harm which is why the Prince runs away from him in the first place even if Slenderman can harm him with the fire, whose not to say the Dahaka wouldn`t just extinguish the flames with his dark energy?

The Slenderman can hide all he wants but it won`t work to his advantage regardless to what we`ve been led to believe, The Dahaka will crush him along with the trees and he will destroy everything in his path no matter what. Also the Prince himself can be considered an expert in camouflage and stealth, yet The Dahaka spots him just fine. The Dahaka sees literally into time itself the timeline which predates and operates amongst the fundamentals of past, present and future there is nowhere for the Slenderman to hide. His abilities to have humans fooled will not fool a creature that sets the rules for time itself.

Actually, this ability will work for the Slender-Man better than you'd expect because unless you could provide an instance that suggests the Dahaka could still visualize his opponent while they're completely out of his physical perceptions in the first place, the Slender-Man's camouflage will work to it's utmost and especially since the Slender-Man's status is an undefined paranormal entity who is virtually invisible to all perceptions but merely reveals himself at his own will to serve his purpose of inducing fear.

Well no matter where the Prince goes, the Dahaka is there to follow within all of time and he is a metaphysical being as well he sees through all kinds of matter. Also how can you be so sure when this ability was only used to the effective and reflectivity of having humans fooled? Its like saying this same ability would work well against Superman, Ichigo, and Goku when they see things that clothed as well as designed to operate on a extraordinarily inhuman plane of perception. The Dahaka has seen and been through the timeline that is far more impressive than any plane that the Slenderman has operated on also just because the Slenderman would attempt to hide himself it doesn`t mean he could save himself, as the Dahaka is a very ballistic and impatient being whose not to say he wouldn`t just cover the entire vicinity in darkness and tendrils?

Anyway, the Dahaka had progressed through that temple rather slowly (compared to Slender-Man) and his teleportation is noticeably limited while pursing the Prince. There's no proof that the Dahaka destroyed the majority of the rain forest aside from tearing his way through a couple of steel gates and stone structures. While the Prince may be a stealth/camouflage expert himself, he hardly demonstrated those skills while being chased by the Dahaka and hardly comparable to how the Slender-Man expertly blends in with his chosen environments:

The Dahaka is actually pretty much faster than that simple demonstration he has moved a lot faster he was only making his way to the Prince in which the Prince could perceive and he could maneuver around better than the Slenderman anyway thanks to his jumping abilities, that`s not true, the Dahaka has shown in every chase that he has the strength and impending expressive power to break down everything around him he didn`t cause the whole place to fall down but he caused a good portion of it to be destroyed every place the Prince walks it turned to nothing and the reason being is because he`s on the run but he can`t hide from the Dahaka because in-game he is still found as well as absorbed, Slenderman can`t escape time itself.

No Caption Provided

As I had briefly noted in my first post, the Slender-Man possesses the ability of Selective Visibilitywhich permits the entity to choose which form he decides to take on (appearing as a knight in Der Ritter), who can/cannot see him and basically how he wishes to be depicted. In several stories, he used this ability to form relationships with young children publicly without any notice taken from the present adults/parents in the area in order to refrain from alerting the bystanders:

Impressive and insightful but this doesn`t mean he would be able to hide from the Dahaka who kills anything in its path. It literally goes after anyone or anything that poses as a threat or that is in its way of ensuring justice is served in the name of the timeline and although the crafty ability of camouflage might come in handy it doesn`t mean the Dahaka wouldn`t eventually spot the creature.

No Caption Provided

While the Slender-Man already possesses the camouflage abilities in order to sustain a secure distance from the Dahaka's intimidating appearance and physicality, he could literally disguise himself as virtually anything he wishes along with the likelihood of increasing his height to tower above the Dahaka and his number of tendrils in order to establish a sheer dominating position of stature and surrounding tendrils of a great capacity to compensate for his inferior physical ability.

Good point and that is a very strong strategy but I`m afraid it won`t do him any good because regardless if he decides to reshape himself in order to gain an advantage in height or physical empowerment, I don`t see him getting passed the hundreds of piercing tendrils the Dahaka can enforce from every direction also the Dahaka has the greater strength advantage so I wouldn`t be surprised if Slenderman ended up getting crushed in a attempt to confront the Dahaka and challenge him at his own game.

The Prince demonstrated no difficulty perceiving the sight of the Dahaka at all, and your descriptions contradict the actual showings within the clips of the game. The Dahaka does possess the ability to darken the skies to slightly alter the atmosphere, which is demonstrated in the videos but I didn't see anything suggesting the Dahaka could inflict a similar effect(s) to the Slender-Man's distortion abilities.

You misread and misinterpreted my stance, the Prince didn`t actually have problems in seeing him but my point is that the Dahaka changes reality in sync with what the Prince can see and why wouldn`t the Dahaka be able to distort Slenderman`s realities as well? You haven`t provided any proof and The Dahaka changes all perceptions he even did so against the non-human characters within the game such as the bird creature and the Sand Wraith.

Not only that, but the Dahaka demonstrates no resistance indicated to defend against the Slender-Sickness other than a couple of speculations from you based off of the Dahaka's status. I don't necessarily have to prove the Slender-Man's ability could apply to a being as robust as the Dahaka as much as you'd need to indicate that the Dahaka inherits a true resistance to the Slender-Distortion. The Slender-Man's abilities aren't at all confined to his own respected lore, instead they're only restricted based off of a character holding feats of a resistance to the Slender-Man's propensities but otherwise the Slender-Man could most certainly replicate his abilities into a fight against any opponent.

You haven`t actually proven why the Slender-Sickness would be able to work on a being like the Dahaka it has only worked on humans and the conventional, The Dahaka is no human and he is a cosmic force as he is also immortal to the standards of dying or decaying so I don`t see how the sickness would work. The Slenderman`s ability has only been demonstrated on human beings and weak characters, the burden of proof is definitely on you, you would have to showcase a standing in which the ability has been able without any problem, work on a supernatural being that is embodied within a concept and the Slender Sickness also shouldn`t distort be able to interfere with the Dahaka`s functions as he functions on time and he sees into the past, present, future and he absorbed the Sand Wraith a being that drains its wearer of their life force, it contaminates them and infect them at the cost of them having to utilize its abilities, I don`t see how absorbing Slenderman who has a very close mechanic would be an impossibility.

The Slender-Man has demonstrated the ability to transport across large portions of forests while in combat and over a large geographical scale in regular terms which is linked with his ability to time-travel. His movements are easily comparable with instant-transmission (which would blow Ichigo & Akuma's speed out of the water any day of the week) and likely exceeds it due to the fact that literally no indication is able to be perceived of the Slender-Man's movement but appears as point-to-point mobility.

In a sense that would seem superior however, The Dahaka has shown the ability to teleport, manipulate time and see through it consistently across all platforms which is more impressive than simply having the singular ability to teleport. Also time operates on a dimensional/reality level so the Slenderman is pretty far off while the Dahaka is not by any measure, circumstance or by any notion and this made more impressively true by the fact of the Sand Portal the Prince had to use during the events of Warrior Within. This allows him the ability to manipulate all of time which includes the past, present and future yet the Dahaka appears in all THREE and in every case he is there, the Prince cannot even hide across time or a changed FATE. Even when the Prince wore the Wraith mask which allows the wearer the ability to change his fate, any timeline and manipulate time to an unlimited degree unlike the Dagger and Medallion could allow which means it is another tier, the Dahaka still found the Prince either way and consumed him.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

6:05 - 6:30

On the other hand, the Dahaka's teleportation is nowhere near comparable to the extent of the Slender-Man's as it has only shown to move in small sequences ranging no longer than several meters. Also, the Slender-Man's tendrils are comparable in numbers to the Dahaka's but expand at greater distances as they constantly followed Lauren and prevented all of her escape attempts throughout an entire forest in the actual game. Again, unless there's a demonstrated resistance or indication that the Dahaka is immune to flammability it's a viable option of offense against him and if you fail to provide anything other than the "weakness to water" card then i'll consider it a no limits fallacy if anything.

The Dahaka has demonstrated the ability to appear where time allows it and the teleportation is still very impressive also that is not true, the Dahaka can expand his tendrils to how far he wills even across to that of objects and he instantly absorbs the victim so if the Slenderman is caught in one of his tendrils he will be absorbed, him being a being of a special kind or type will not save him because Kaileena was absorbed and she`s made out of time as well as sand, everything else was absorbed too that wasn`t human the foundation for fact is there unlike the Slenderman who has all of his feats based off of that of human beings and nothing else but he is more credible than Freddy. The fire igniting idea is a viable option but it is not a guaranteed one and the Dahaka could always dodge or manipulate time which the Slenderman has no answer for.

• The Slender-Man's tendrils can extend to a far longer range and he can spawn a varying amount as he so chooses with the standard amount being in the tens. While the Dahaka's tendrils are perhaps stronger, the Slender-Man could overwhelm them due to sheer number alone and increasing his height indefinitely is always an option.

• This is where you're obviously exaggerating the Dahaka's abilities as his teleportation has only moved in short-ranges as opposed to the Slender-Man's vast scale of movement while doing so at an instantaneous speed and each movement is indistinguishable. Although the Slender-Man's omnipresence is questionable, he can at least appear in multiple places at once as demonstrated by his placings in different countries throughout entirely separate eras of time itself to say the least and therefore rendering speed as his distinct advantage by default.
  • Although it's true and would be considered a fallacy to label the Slender-Man unbeatable, it doesn't alter his ability to instantly regenerate any limb or wound that he may take from the Dahaka. Plus, the Slender-Man can consistently weaken the Dahaka throughout the battle without the requirement of laying a tendril on the being while the Dahaka cannot touch the Slender-Man to begin with but he has the abilities to compensate for any unlikely possibility of this occurring.

- Not true, you have one aspect correct which is the Dahaka`s tendrils are FAR stronger but like I have shown he can expand them not only in every direction but across large areas and objects even through inanimate objects also there are no limits to the many tendrils he could summon. The Slenderman can`t overwhelm the Dahaka when he would be impaled by a tendril that is stronger, more durable and unexpected.

- That is teleportation in direct confrontation which he can use within combat and he has appeared throughout all of time so I haven`t actually exaggerated. There is no exact concrete evidence for his numerous appearances they could of easily been false spottings similar to the Locnus Monster and also there is no mention of if the Slenderman was exihibiting the same traits or mannerisms its specualtive to believe he is in fact omnipresent and that wouldn`t hinder the Dahaka regardless, their speed is pretty much even at this point although the Dahaka can integrate it throughout combat in a more transitional sense and the Dahaka arguably has the more experience existing at the beginning of the timeline which sets the tone and stage for time itself pretty much at the start of creation, I doubt Slenderman has existed for that long.

- His regeneration will savor him a couple of near death experiences but they won`t save him for long once the Dahaka begins to go all out and with the Dahaka being the more destructive force as well as aggressive one I could see him pulling no stops, never shuffling the cards just dishing them out and taking down Slenderman piece by piece also that is false the Slender Sickness has no backing for it other then it working on humans and distorting weak brain signaling as the Dahaka himself has absorbed a being who has the same kind of ability to its own effect and he`s done so with no issues also the Dahaka would have himself and the area covered in tendrils so I really don`t see how Slenderman would have the offensive advantage especially since he can`t match the Dahaka in strength.

Conclusion:

The Dahaka's superior physicality is rendered to be almost meaningless compared to the Slender-Man's ability to conceal himself at any time along with the ability to increase his size at will to establish a dominating stance of combat. The Slender-Man can constantly disorientate and inflict the Slender-Sickness upon the Dahaka ensuring it's weakened ability of offense while the Slender-Man cannot actually be touched in the first place and the being will eventually wear down the Dahaka to cause it to fall victim to it's ultimate demise and at the "mercy" of the Slender-Man.

The Dahaka will bypass the concealment with his destructive force and even if the Slenderman would be able to match the Dahaka in size he still doesn`t possess his superior strength also everything around the Dahaka is instantly destroyed even as shown within the movie into, everything was tearing apart just like a tornado and the slender-sickness like I have pointed out will not affect the Dahaka in any sense of the word and I think you are forgetting the fact that the Dahaka can manipulate time as well which the Slenderman has no answer for.

Loading Video...

4:05 - 6:05

The Dahaka is explained with expert clarity during this point and with this learned, we can know that the Slenderman will meet his fate at the hands of the Dahaka in which he will die.

Ah, that was an interesting post to reply to and i'm sure you'll have plenty more in stock for the Dahaka that of which i'll deeply look forward to. It's your move, Neon.

Thanks and you have crafted a very intriguing as well as cleverly challenging post, I was very thrilled when in reading it. I am also looking forward to where this debate will go, you`re move @pope052 :)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pope052

@neongamewave:

Kaileena regardless of if she was knocked or not, the fact remains as the fact itself was primarily told on the principle of The Dahaka having the ability to absorb it still remains impressive because in both endings the fact was Kaileena is absolutely powerful against the Dahaka and the Dahaka absorbs the Prince who actually defeated Kaileena so it doesn`t make the feat itself questionable or less impressive.

You're slightly missing the point, Kaileenais powerful but she was unable to utilize her abilities to defend herself in that instance and therefore the absorption feat counts as little as I had exampled with my Superman/Kryptonite reference. I also never saw the Dahaka absorb the Prince, but only the medallion so these feats are null and void to back up the claim of him being able to absorb the Slender-Man.

Not really, due to the fact that my point was the Dahaka managed to absorb the time energies within the Medallion and he did so after absorbing Kaileena, you`re missing the main mind of the message. The point is the Dahaka has shown another consistent and signature feat of ABSORPTION and only that, this ability will be the reason for his winning against Slenderman also you further my point onto a particular path because the wearer who is the Prince couldn`t even bestthe Dahaka with those abilities in any scenario whether it involves the endings or not.

That argument is under the assumption that the energies behind the medallion actually repelled which wasn't stated nor indicated in the slightest, but absorbing Kaileena would boost the Dahaka's abilities so that also implies that Kaileena's power contributed to the Dahaka's ease if the medallion truly resisted.

I really don`t see the problem and why it would be immeasurably hard to perceive the perception of the Dahaka managing to capture Slenderman who can evade but not teleport to the extent like the Dahaka has shown, jump far distances and call upon tendrils to consume everything living as well as non-living. The Dahaka`s absorption feats were accomplished on a being who has the ability to change time completely (The Sand Wraith) the Empress who in the second ending couldn`t even do a thing to The Dahaka without the help of a plot device so he would of absorbed her anyway also you`re forgetting the fact that the Dahaka absorbs the Prince in-game which includes the Medallion he wears so you haven`t debunked or weakened my argument you have only added clarity with an attempted misconception. The same could be said about the Dahaka who is an embodiment of time itself, that alone is far more impressive and if the Dahaka can absorb time as well as affect all types of matter then I don`t see why the Slenderman would be an exception from the Dahaka`s punishments.

The Slender-Man has showcased the ability to teleport on a much wider scale of distance in both combat and non-combat, as opposed to the Dahaka's short linear teleportation which hardly compares to the Slender-Man's standard at all. I also fail to see the quality purpose of being able to jump great heights/distances against someone who can appear disappear from it's shockwave instantaneously.

I've been over the absorption feats, and absorbing someone of a certain power is irrelevant unless they have demonstrated resistance to being absorbed rather than an assumption based off of their abilities.

Not true by the definition we both would know that it is not exactly a no limits fallacy my point was that, the only way to harm or kill the Dahaka was by water and it was used as a plot device also the problem is not that the Dahaka can`t be killed, The Slenderman does possess the physical means to doing so because even the Prince as skilled, powerful and knowledgeable on time as he was couldn`t do a single thing without the aid of water and I don`t see how fire would harm The Dahaka because he`s pretty much immune to conventional forms of harm which is why the Prince runs away from him in the first place even if Slenderman can harm him with the fire, whose not to say the Dahaka wouldn`t just extinguish the flames with his dark energy?

It's not a no-limits fallacy by default, but it can be if you consistently suggest water is the only way of putting down the Dahaka because that may just be confined to his respected universe and restrictions but it doesn't apply to everything. There's no reason as to why the Slender-Man wouldn't be able to engulf the Dahaka in his strongest of flames, unless the Dahaka has shown a resistance to flammability rather than the speculative view that he's "just" immune to conventional forms of harm and how exactly has he used his dark energy before?

Besides, the Slender-Man has shrouded people in darkness before that has prevented means of escape, so it's not going to be a surprising maneuver for Slender-Man to encounter.

Well no matter where the Prince goes, the Dahaka is there to follow within all of time and he is a metaphysical being as well he sees through all kinds of matter. Also how can you be so sure when this ability was only used to the effective and reflectivity of having humans fooled? Its like saying this same ability would work well against Superman, Ichigo, and Goku when they see things that clothed as well as designed to operate on a extraordinarily inhuman plane of perception. The Dahaka has seen and been through the timeline that is far more impressive than any plane that the Slenderman has operated on also just because the Slenderman would attempt to hide himself it doesn`t mean he could save himself, as the Dahaka is a very ballistic and impatient being whose not to say he wouldn`t just cover the entire vicinity in darkness and tendrils?

That's because one of the Dahaka's purposes is to seal the fate of the Prince, not the Slender-Man as he is completely unaware of it's existence until it chooses to reveal itself and i'd like to see him able to see through all kinds of matter. I'm saying this ability could work, because there's nothing opposing Slender-Man's ability to disguise himself or literally turn invisible to the Dahaka's perceptions as the Dahaka has no listed feats suggesting he could see what is completely indiscernible in the first place. As I have repeated throughout the arguments: If A possesses no resistance to B's attack, then B can use his/her technique with little to no trouble depending on A's level of resistance.

If the Dahaka decides to have the tantrum that you're imposing, there's absolutely nothing implying the Dahaka could cover an entire vicinity in tendrils which is a highly assumptive view based off of his ability spawn them from walls but that's it and the same applies to his darkness. Even if the Dahaka could release that much of a destructive capacity, what's stopping the Slender-Man from escaping?

The Dahaka is actually pretty much faster than that simple demonstration he has moved a lot faster he was only making his way to the Prince in which the Prince could perceive and he could maneuver around better than the Slenderman anyway thanks to his jumping abilities, that`s not true, the Dahaka has shown in every chase that he has the strength and impending expressive power to break down everything around him he didn`t cause the whole place to fall down but he caused a good portion of it to be destroyed every place the Prince walks it turned to nothing and the reason being is because he`s on the run but he can`t hide from the Dahaka because in-game he is still found as well as absorbed, Slenderman can`t escape time itself.

Again, what feats (not speculative assumptions) back up any of these claims? The Dahaka manually progressed through the temple after the Prince while only demonstrating short linear teleportation and his jumping abilities are virtually meaningless to the extensive premise of the Slender-Walking. His movements are instantaneously point-to-point on a large scale ranging to literal time-travel itself, the Dahaka's are too physically restricted and linear while only being short bursts to add to that.

There's no indication that the Dahaka destroyed a good portion of the temple, only busting down several gates and stone structures with his tendrils hardly counts as a considerable amount of an entire temple. Finding the Prince was his goal, finding the Slender-Man was not and he has pretty much every demonstration showcasing that he can evade the Dahaka entirely.

Good point and that is a very strong strategy but I`m afraid it won`t do him any good because regardless if he decides to reshape himself in order to gain an advantage in height or physical empowerment, I don`t see him getting passed the hundreds of piercing tendrils the Dahaka can enforce from every direction also the Dahaka has the greater strength advantage so I wouldn`t be surprised if Slenderman ended up getting crushed in a attempt to confront the Dahaka and challenge him at his own game.

Since when can the Dahaka spawn hundreds of tendrils? I certainly didn't see him produce that much, in fact the Slender-Man can spawn just as much and more of what the Dahaka has shown to spawn at once. Anyway, by increasing his height stance it enables an empowering position of battle and the size/length of his tendrils will increase to compensate for their physical inferiority.

You misread and misinterpreted my stance, the Prince didn`t actually have problems in seeing him but my point is that the Dahaka changes reality in sync with what the Prince can see and why wouldn`t the Dahaka be able to distort Slenderman`s realities as well? You haven`t provided any proof and The Dahaka changes all perceptions he even did so against the non-human characters within the game such as the bird creature and the Sand Wraith.

You haven`t actually proven why the Slender-Sickness would be able to work on a being like the Dahaka it has only worked on humans and the conventional, The Dahaka is no human and he is a cosmic force as he is also immortal to the standards of dying or decaying so I don`t see how the sickness would work. The Slenderman`s ability has only been demonstrated on human beings and weak characters, the burden of proof is definitely on you, you would have to showcase a standing in which the ability has been able without any problem, work on a supernatural being that is embodied within a concept and the Slender Sickness also shouldn`t distort be able to interfere with the Dahaka`s functions as he functions on time and he sees into the past, present, future and he absorbed the Sand Wraith a being that drains its wearer of their life force, it contaminates them and infect them at the cost of them having to utilize its abilities, I don`t see how absorbing Slenderman who has a very close mechanic would be an impossibility.

The Slender-Man can distort much more notably and while albeit his best victory is an uncannily durable psychopath that still doesn't alter the fact that the Dahaka has no true resistance to the Slender-Man's distortion abilities whatsoever and the Slender-Man cannot be distorted as he functions as the distorter, not susceptible to be distorted himself assuming the Dahaka could effectively do so.

In a sense that would seem superior however, The Dahaka has shown the ability to teleport, manipulate time and see through it consistently across all platforms which is more impressive than simply having the singular ability to teleport. Also time operates on a dimensional/reality level so the Slenderman is pretty far off while the Dahaka is not by any measure, circumstance or by any notion and this made more impressively true by the fact of the Sand Portal the Prince had to use during the events of Warrior Within. This allows him the ability to manipulate all of time which includes the past, present and future yet the Dahaka appears in all THREE and in every case he is there, the Prince cannot even hide across time or a changed FATE. Even when the Prince wore the Wraith mask which allows the wearer the ability to change his fate, any timeline and manipulate time to an unlimited degree unlike the Dagger and Medallion could allow which means it is another tier, the Dahaka still found the Prince either way and consumed him.

The Slender-Man has demonstrated the ability to teleport on a far greater scale in all aspects of movement and he can shift himself through time too in an instant, so it's far greater than just singular teleportation but instead the Slender-Walking in itself is superior to the Dahaka's movements that have been shown and they really don't hold up in an actual fight.

Again, just because he can find the Prince on a consistent basis throughout different aspects of time doesn't apply to the Slender-Man as the Prince was his primal target. The Dahaka possesses absolutely no knowledge of the Slender-Man, and he has no resistance to any of his offensive abilities other than his physical prowess which will only prolong the inevitable falling to the Slender-Man's ability to corrupt the Dahaka rather than battle physically, as I do concede that's his only downfall in the battle.

The Dahaka has demonstrated the ability to appear where time allows it and the teleportation is still very impressive also that is not true, the Dahaka can expand his tendrils to how far he wills even across to that of objects and he instantly absorbs the victim so if the Slenderman is caught in one of his tendrils he will be absorbed, him being a being of a special kind or type will not save him because Kaileena was absorbed and she`s made out of time as well as sand, everything else was absorbed too that wasn`t human the foundation for fact is there unlike the Slenderman who has all of his feats based off of that of human beings and nothing else but he is more credible than Freddy. The fire igniting idea is a viable option but it is not a guaranteed one and the Dahaka could always dodge or manipulate time which the Slenderman has no answer for.

And I repeat, Kaileena wasn't resisting in any shape or form against the Dahaka whatsoever and his tendrils will never catch the Slender-Man due to his movements and ability to counteract the Dahaka's with his own ever-expanding and large variety of tendrils, while he consistently corrupts the Dahaka and weakens the Dahaka's primary offensive capabilities as the battle prolongs. Lastly, he hasn't obtained the ability to avoid being ignited if the Slender-Man literally sets him on fire (not the surrounding environment) and nor the ability to manipulate time while engaged in a fight against another lucid entity.

- Not true, you have one aspect correct which is the Dahaka`s tendrils are FAR stronger but like I have shown he can expand them not only in every direction but across large areas and objects even through inanimate objects also there are no limits to the many tendrils he could summon. The Slenderman can`t overwhelm the Dahaka when he would be impaled by a tendril that is stronger, more durable and unexpected.

- That is teleportation in direct confrontation which he can use within combat and he has appeared throughout all of time so I haven`t actually exaggerated. There is no exact concrete evidence for his numerous appearances they could of easily been false spottings similar to the Locnus Monster and also there is no mention of if the Slenderman was exihibiting the same traits or mannerisms its specualtive to believe he is in fact omnipresent and that wouldn`t hinder the Dahaka regardless, their speed is pretty much even at this point although the Dahaka can integrate it throughout combat in a more transitional sense and the Dahaka arguably has the more experience existing at the beginning of the timeline which sets the tone and stage for time itself pretty much at the start of creation, I doubt Slenderman has existed for that long.

- His regeneration will savor him a couple of near death experiences but they won`t save him for long once the Dahaka begins to go all out and with the Dahaka being the more destructive force as well as aggressive one I could see him pulling no stops, never shuffling the cards just dishing them out and taking down Slenderman piece by piece also that is false the Slender Sickness has no backing for it other then it working on humans and distorting weak brain signaling as the Dahaka himself has absorbed a being who has the same kind of ability to its own effect and he`s done so with no issues also the Dahaka would have himself and the area covered in tendrils so I really don`t see how Slenderman would have the offensive advantage especially since he can`t match the Dahaka in strength.

• His tendrils may be physically superior, but there's no feats suggesting he could spawn a limitless amount nor the same amount comparable to the Slender-Man's. Anyway, the Slender-Man could always produce twenty tendrils while increasing their size to counteract the Dahaka's physical ability but will be overwhelmed by numbers alone.
  • No, I meant you exaggerated by saying "the Dahaka is FAR superior in the speed aspect" which is simply untrue based on the demonstrations by both characters in combat situations and there's no evidence the Dahaka could time-travel whilst engaged in a battle. They're not nearly false findings, the same entity of similar traits had been spotted between centuries and in every evidenced photograph, people/children have always went missing with no explanation not too long afterwards. Coincidence? Hardly, and i'm not saying the Slender-Man is omnipresent but he can at least appear in multiple places at the one time unless you think he is a mere immortal who walks a countrywide distance just to appear in photographs, which isn't nearly as logical as it would be to consider he has the ability to make his prescence in multiple places.
  • You're missing the primal point for this argument to have an effect, the Dahaka literally cannot touch the Slender-Man and his disorientation will only be of no use if you demonstrate that the Dahaka could resist his abilities. The Dahaka can go on a rampage if he likes, but he'll be gradually getting weaker with the Slender-Sickness present in his well being and darkness shrouding him at once.

I won't provide another proper conclusion although i'll finalize this post with this, the Dahaka is simply outmatched in sheer versatility. The Slender-Man has demonstrated the movements to evade the Dahaka's attempts altogether, he can consistently disorientate (as there's nothing suggesting he couldn't) the Dahaka while moderately weakening him throughout the battle while the Slender-Darkness enshrouds the Dahaka in it's aura. He can constantly pierce and attack the Dahaka's tendrils and being ignited in flames.After all of this, the Dahaka will eventually submit to the mercy of the Slender-Man once his will is diminished and finally absorbing the Dahaka to become a victim of slavery.

That's another post I had an interesting time with and you definitely won't disappoint with another rebuttal, and by the way how many more posts would you plan on doing because i'll be limited to about two more (after this) due to schoolwork and other debates I must attend to. Regardless, it's your turn once again mate.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NeonGameWave

@pope052 said:

@neongamewave:

You're slightly missing the point, Kaileenais powerful but she was unable to utilize her abilities to defend herself in that instance and therefore the absorption feat counts as little as I had exampled with my Superman/Kryptonite reference. I also never saw the Dahaka absorb the Prince, but only the medallion so these feats are null and void to back up the claim of him being able to absorb the Slender-Man.

Not really, also your forgetting about the other ending, I will repost it to reemphasize this clear and undeniable fact of a point. Kaileena in THAT ending could not defend herself because obviously with what ensued with the Prince but it doesn`t mean she would be ABLE TO the Prince bested her and even he`s powerless to the Dahaka, nonetheless in the proper and more primitive ending that I have been highlighting, Kaileena was in fact powerless as she couldn`t do a thing to the Dahaka. The Dahaka can and has absorbed the Prince multiple times lol, I have the game you cannot even challenge the Dahaka you are instantly absorbed. Also during the storyline the Prince is absorbed TWICE when wearing the Mask of the Wraith and when as his normal self with no hope of escape.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

5:56 - 6:20

That argument is under the assumption that the energies behind the medallion actually repelled which wasn't stated nor indicated in the slightest, but absorbing Kaileena would boost the Dahaka's abilities so that also implies that Kaileena's power contributed to the Dahaka's ease if the medallion truly resisted.

Your entirely missing my point once again, my point and my point only is that the Medallion despite what the Dahaka had absorbed previously, was and has been absorbed now your making up fantasies as much as you are fallacies. There is nothing indicating that the Dahaka was boosted or attributed power by that of Kaileena, even the Prince himself confirmed as he admitted that the Dahaka is completing his job which is to absorb everything in the timelines, EVERYTHING. The Medallion did not resist, the Dahaka was only returning back to the original timeline as he had no business or place in capturing the Prince, he was summoned back to the timeline. Even during the earlier parts of the game, The Dahaka has absorbed many forms of things so your point does not stand and neither is my point debunked its only obvious that his ability to absorb is as innate as it is as natural to him as his tendrils and other sand related abilities are. Also how does this exactly defend or counter against the point that the Slenderman wouldn`t be absorbed? I could easily reverse the perspective, proposition and position of point backwards, and say that the Slenderman can`t absorb the Dahaka cause he has no real feats (other than with humans) demonstrating the ability to absorb or manipulate sand creatures, or creatures who were born of the timeline.

The Slender-Man has showcased the ability to teleport on a much wider scale of distance in both combat and non-combat, as opposed to the Dahaka's short linear teleportation which hardly compares to the Slender-Man's standard at all. I also fail to see the quality purpose of being able to jump great heights/distances against someone who can appear disappear from it's shockwave instantaneously.

I've been over the absorption feats, and absorbing someone of a certain power is irrelevant unless they have demonstrated resistance to being absorbed rather than an assumption based off of their abilities.

In a sense yes but it doesn`t limit or hinder the Dahaka actually the Dahaka being able to follow time itself across to the end of the whole word and timelines as well which includes believe it not, SPACE. I have no doubt that the Dahaka would find his way to the Slenderman it may be more annoying and taxing when in the comparison to the Prince but the ineitavble is in the Dahaka`s favor as well as behavior as is TIME itself. I put so much emphasis on that fact because it is that true. Has the Slenderman been able to traverse the timeline which encompasses all of space, time and reality like the Dahaka has? Has he been able to manipulate time and the sands themselves? It would be useful if the Slenderman decided to engage in raw as well as irrational forms of close combat in which The Dahaka could pursue him in a way that is more conventional in travel in which to battle him across the destinations. I doubt the Slenderman will always be utilizing teleportation and even if so, it wouldn`t make a difference it would only stall time and make his demise all the more tragic.

The same is said for Slenderman, and you have not proven that as any form of fact in regards to him not being absorbed into the Dahaka. Your only using the disjointed and assumptive logic of he wouldn`t be absorbed because the Dahaka had trouble absorbing Kaileena and the Medallion which is far from true. The Dahaka is not even a conventional creature, all of the Slenderman`s targets, preys, victims and interests have all been what they would call you and I, humans, even further more children why is that?

It's not a no-limits fallacy by default, but it can be if you consistently suggest water is the only way of putting down the Dahaka because that may just be confined to his respected universe and restrictions but it doesn't apply to everything. There's no reason as to why the Slender-Man wouldn't be able to engulf the Dahaka in his strongest of flames, unless the Dahaka has shown a resistance to flammability rather than the speculative view that he's "just" immune to conventional forms of harm and how exactly has he used his dark energy before?

Its not and I haven`t used it neither have I utilized it for the construction of that context, its very critical as it is crucial to note considering that was the only thing displayed when in fighting against him all of the Prince`s powerful armories which includes Time was made and proved to be futile, I`m not trying to say or in anyway confirm that the Dahaka wouldn`t be harmed or challenged by that of the Slenderman but it is by that fact that we must acknowledge that the Slenderman not having water by his side will be a downfall whether we like it or not. The Dahaka has used his dark energy to engulf the world and as shown in the movie intro the Dahaka was using this same dark void energy to create forms of tornadoes and was surrounded by a deadly wind of dark energy that was engulfing the entire what it looked to be, town.

Besides, the Slender-Man has shrouded people in darkness before that has prevented means of escape, so it's not going to be a surprising maneuver for Slender-Man to encounter.

It doesn`t need to be and even if it were to be, the fact is the Dahaka uses it with more potency than having people inconveniently caught in a trap, he has it for the purpose of having people with no escape or hope but and plus the darkness actually crushes them also.

That's because one of the Dahaka's purposes is to seal the fate of the Prince, not the Slender-Man as he is completely unaware of it's existence until it chooses to reveal itself and i'd like to see him able to see through all kinds of matter. I'm saying this ability could work, because there's nothing opposing Slender-Man's ability to disguise himself or literally turn invisible to the Dahaka's perceptions as the Dahaka has no listed feats suggesting he could see what is completely indiscernible in the first place. As I have repeated throughout the arguments: If A possesses no resistance to B's attack, then B can use his/her technique with little to no trouble depending on A's level of resistance.

Not exactly true, within the confines of the storyline yes but by nature as confirmed by Kaileena the Dahaka is there to seal the fate of the Prince but also GUARD THE TIMELINE, it is evidently true to any being or creature and it won`t stop the Dahaka from destroying Slenderman if he guards the timeline then he is by default a friend and form of the timeline. The Dahaka does see through different types of matter, he sees through the timeline which was even described by the Prince as being not normal to the conventions of real-raw reality and how do we know that the timeline in and out of itself is not indiscernible? If he can see through time, space, reality and etc, then what`s stopping him from spotting Slenderman especially since he acts out with his amazing senses following where time, where it leads him? Did you know that no matter, where, what or when the Dahaka is always found to be in past, present and future even across all of reality so it wouldn`t matter in any sense of the word. Also there is no form of ABC logic, so it wouldn`t really apply to my arguments and it doesn`t combat the initial orchestration of them either.

If the Dahaka decides to have the tantrum that you're imposing, there's absolutely nothing implying the Dahaka could cover an entire vicinity in tendrils which is a highly assumptive view based off of his ability spawn them from walls but that's it and the same applies to his darkness. Even if the Dahaka could release that much of a destructive capacity, what's stopping the Slender-Man from escaping?

Why not, when he sprouted and summoned quite a number of them during the events of his respective game in universe. Also the Dahaka when in tantrum would in no way hold back or have a reason to. The Slenderman escaping wouldn`t be a problem or a regret in the slightest the only real problem will be the fact that the Slenderman does not possess enough strength or destructive output to do a single thing that change the courses of a fight the Dahaka on the opposite side of that fact and reality has the strength and destructive output.

Again, what feats (not speculative assumptions) back up any of these claims? The Dahaka manually progressed through the temple after the Prince while only demonstrating short linear teleportation and his jumping abilities are virtually meaningless to the extensive premise of the Slender-Walking. His movements are instantaneously point-to-point on a large scale ranging to literal time-travel itself, the Dahaka's are too physically restricted and linear while only being short bursts to add to that.

His later showings showcase him moving at a more faster and impending rate. Even if Slenderman was to be more impressive in the teleportation category how is he exactly faster in the sense of actual speed/reaction/reflex? Now that`s different and that`s more important in the sense of combative complete measure. The Dahaka has traveled through time as well, he is more impressive when it comes to time related elements as well and if Slenderman`s so called teleportation is as useful as Goku`s or more dangerously impressive to the point that he has this ability used in combat with full showings?

There's no indication that the Dahaka destroyed a good portion of the temple, only busting down several gates and stone structures with his tendrils hardly counts as a considerable amount of an entire temple. Finding the Prince was his goal, finding the Slender-Man was not and he has pretty much every demonstration showcasing that he can evade the Dahaka entirely.

There is indication, your not looking hard enough and you are not realizing the reality of this destructive beast. Even the walk-roads and pathways were automatically crumbling down with the Dahaka`s every last step and even if you are to lowball him he is still more impressive than the Slenderman is when it comes to just pure strength as you, yourself has admitted and that will be a problem for the Slenderman. And why within the conditions of this battle, wouldn`t it be the same if the Slenderman is not a threat especially to that of the Dahaka who is essentially apart of the time and timeline? What`s stopping the Dahaka from ripping him apart and then absorbing him instantly?

Since when can the Dahaka spawn hundreds of tendrils? I certainly didn't see him produce that much, in fact the Slender-Man can spawn just as much and more of what the Dahaka has shown to spawn at once. Anyway, by increasing his height stance it enables an empowering position of battle and the size/length of his tendrils will increase to compensate for their physical inferiority.

The Dahaka can spawn as many as he pleases and its not about quantity as much as it is about quality the Slenderman`s tendrils will be numerous but does he even have the necessary strength, enforcement, overwhelming overpowerdness and stats to have the Dahaka overcome? Why can`t the Dahaka just combat right back with his tendrils and seize the Slenderman before it becomes a hassle? That is by your assumption, that alone is an assumption and you haven`t proven why size alters would in fact even the plain field other than he gains new size-matters as what Mario would, when acquiring a Mega Mushroom.

The Slender-Man can distort much more notably and while albeit his best victory is an uncannily durable psychopath that still doesn't alter the fact that the Dahaka has no true resistance to the Slender-Man's distortion abilities whatsoever and the Slender-Man cannot be distorted as he functions as the distorter, not susceptible to be distorted himself assuming the Dahaka could effectively do so.

This is by opinion, assumption and best-wishing only not by fact, validity and verification due to the fact that even this ability itself could only make matters worse considering the Dahaka`s reckless rawness it would provoke the dark doom deathly destroyer to forward his destruction at a more faster and intolerable rate not to the Slenderman`s liking but to his undoing. And that could be said in backwards reverse for the Dahaka for having the same ability to an impressive scale of actually having physics and not puny humans affected.

The Slender-Man has demonstrated the ability to teleport on a far greater scale in all aspects of movement and he can shift himself through time too in an instant, so it's far greater than just singular teleportation but instead the Slender-Walking in itself is superior to the Dahaka's movements that have been shown and they really don't hold up in an actual fight.

Even if we are to take that as some kind of saving grace, the problem is where is the combat orientation as exemplified to being evidently true? In what context, circumstance, content and credit could the Slenderman actually use this teleportation to harm the Dahaka other than cower and run away with a spamming strategy in mind (that wouldn`t work anyway)? The Dahaka travels where time goes and everyone including the Slenderman exists within time so he is no exception regardless if he is alienated from that of the aftermath in which the Prince was dealt with. The Dahaka is technically and actually faster considering in full frontal confrontation where teleportation is not the factor, the Dahaka would be the stronger individual of the two, greater strength, physique and principle of power. Those things, the Slenderman does not apparently have and it will be forever in the Dahaka`s favor.

Again, just because he can find the Prince on a consistent basis throughout different aspects of time doesn't apply to the Slender-Man as the Prince was his primal target. The Dahaka possesses absolutely no knowledge of the Slender-Man, and he has no resistance to any of his offensive abilities other than his physical prowess which will only prolong the inevitable falling to the Slender-Man's ability to corrupt the Dahaka rather than battle physically, as I do concede that's his only downfall in the battle.

It does, because he is time lol. That argument is in the setting of the story which wouldn`t apply here but it wouldn`t and I repeat, wouldn`t change character. The Slenderman is his primal target here as well and even when the Prince wasn`t his primal target, he still went after everything associated or counted as an accountability worth a threat to the timeline such as the Medallion, Kaileena and etc. He has no knowledge but he does have knowledge and infinite knowledge on that of time in which the Slenderman is regarded as being apart of the timeline and that is not worth a reason as it is excuse for the Slenderman to be spared from what the Dahaka stands for, he was born, created and existed to do so and that to do so being to destroy any kind of threat to the timeline or time and that would be Slenderman since he is threatening the Dahaka, drawing froth his attention. The Slenderman in your argument, in and out of itself actually compliments my stance considering there is so much the Slenderman could do before he were to fall and that is stall things which he would do with his tricky and trusted abilities that wouldn`t hold off the Dahaka for long and once he is caught he wouldn`t be able to protect himself as he falls to the downfall that you have confirmed as being in the Dahaka`s heavy and strong advantage.

And I repeat, Kaileena wasn't resisting in any shape or form against the Dahaka whatsoever and his tendrils will never catch the Slender-Man due to his movements and ability to counteract the Dahaka's with his own ever-expanding and large variety of tendrils, while he consistently corrupts the Dahaka and weakens the Dahaka's primary offensive capabilities as the battle prolongs. Lastly, he hasn't obtained the ability to avoid being ignited if the Slender-Man literally sets him on fire (not the surrounding environment) and nor the ability to manipulate time while engaged in a fight against another lucid entity.

I understand but your taking the content away from the confirmation with the contextual concern of her so happening to be depowered but your missing the point once again as I have now alluded to. Kaileena in the other and as canonical ending was powerless to fight off the Dahaka and she even during the courses of the game itself, invoke within her understanding signs of fear of the Dahaka and what the Prince was about to do concerning not only himself but the Dahaka who was chasing him, that Kaileena was aware of. Okay let`s go with your logic, if Kaileena is powerless, weak and dying then does that mean the Dahaka didn`t absorb her an non-human? Something Slenderman is quite alien to and not accustomed to either? Didn`t the Dahaka absorb the Sand Wraith in which the Prince basically was no longer classified as being a human being? He wasn`t powerless and the Slenderman has no feats like this that would back up his ability to prove himself as a force to be reckoned with, many of the following characters that I have mentioned could put up a very alarming fight against that of the Slenderman. The Dahaka`s ability to correct, manipulate and act as land lord over the laws of time itself is far more impressive than just controlling a fire based offensive manuever and the Dahaka could actually engage with the flammability regardless if you were to dismiss him as being weak to it, as actually it strengthens my argument rather than weakening it thus nullifying your position due to the fact that the Dahaka with his dark powers could combat and rationalize the ramifications of the fire itself on the other hand as you confirmed the Slenderman is weak to the Dahaka in complete offense and strength, in the end being another weak danger fact that the Dahaka with the power of time has to put an end to.

• His tendrils may be physically superior, but there's no feats suggesting he could spawn a limitless amount nor the same amount comparable to the Slender-Man's. Anyway, the Slender-Man could always produce twenty tendrils while increasing their size to counteract the Dahaka's physical ability but will be overwhelmed by numbers alone.
  • No, I meant you exaggerated by saying "the Dahaka is FAR superior in the speed aspect" which is simply untrue based on the demonstrations by both characters in combat situations and there's no evidence the Dahaka could time-travel whilst engaged in a battle. They're not nearly false findings, the same entity of similar traits had been spotted between centuries and in every evidenced photograph, people/children have always went missing with no explanation not too long afterwards. Coincidence? Hardly, and i'm not saying the Slender-Man is omnipresent but he can at least appear in multiple places at the one time unless you think he is a mere immortal who walks a countrywide distance just to appear in photographs, which isn't nearly as logical as it would be to consider he has the ability to make his prescence in multiple places.
  • You're missing the primal point for this argument to have an effect, the Dahaka literally cannot touch the Slender-Man and his disorientation will only be of no use if you demonstrate that the Dahaka could resist his abilities. The Dahaka can go on a rampage if he likes, but he'll be gradually getting weaker with the Slender-Sickness present in his well being and darkness shrouding him at once.

- The quality is quantifying its question of superiority over that of the quantity and the answer is in my favor, the point is at the end of the day when it comes to a fight as it is important to know, note and acknowledge the Dahaka is much more stronger and can deal more damage with that realized for the reality of this fight he can therefore be damaged but it doesn`t matter because he cannot only damage but he can more importantly out-damage the Slenderman`s resistance and what he has to offer.

- He is and he has proven so, the Slenderman`s unique abilities are the only thing going for him the Dahaka is more potent in power and he is more combat heavy he has more feats going for him in a nutshell the Slenderman is easily more speculative and we can only assume how strong and useful he would be within that of a fight where the dynamics change rapidly in the adaptivity of the outcomes.That is up in the air as well, its believed that was in fact the same creature and that same creature nonetheless could only find comfort in terrorizing the weak while the Dahaka is a terror and truth of time.

- Actually I`m not as already explained and made easily an example of expressive but also exponential exclamatory forms of exuding excellent truth, the Dahaka in fact and in effect from that fact has the ability to not only keep up with the Slenderman but also best him with his superior damage output and defined strength which is pivotal when in combat or a combat situation surrounding survival and death. That is by the assumption of the imagination, there is so much that is to be said but there is so much to be denied we don`t know (well I know) that the Slender-Sickness would be even strong enough to take effect and even if it did, even if it managed to that again is another assumption a double layered assumption ultimately as whose to say it would kill or weaken the Dahaka on a personal level where he wouldn`t be able to deal lethal forms of damage to that of Slenderman?

I won't provide another proper conclusion although i'll finalize this post with this, the Dahaka is simply outmatched in sheer versatility. The Slender-Man has demonstrated the movements to evade the Dahaka's attempts altogether, he can consistently disorientate (as there's nothing suggesting he couldn't) the Dahaka while moderately weakening him throughout the battle while the Slender-Darkness enshrouds the Dahaka in it's aura. He can constantly pierce and attack the Dahaka's tendrils and being ignited in flames.After all of this, the Dahaka will eventually submit to the mercy of the Slender-Man once his will is diminished and finally absorbing the Dahaka to become a victim of slavery.

Versatility that won`t and can`t be the verdict. Versatility that is only voted by the act of assumption there is so much that fire and distortion could do to a physically more powerful and enlightening being such as the Dahaka especially since those abilities are only and have only been so lethal to that of mere humans also the Dahaka has more credibility on his side the fact that the Slenderman wouldn`t even be able to engage in true and proper combat against the Dahaka, is a massive issue considering he will only be delaying himself time and the Slender-Darkness won`t do a thing to a creature that would cause demons to shiver, a creature of darkness and confirmed to be of darkness. The Dahaka could easily with his offensive and more definite destructive force, face off and force back the Slenderman`s attempts with his greater examples of strength. The Dahaka has no mercy, not at all and once he has the Slenderman in his palm he will make feel the weight of death as much as the weight of time running out as he has many others.

That's another post I had an interesting time with and you definitely won't disappoint with another rebuttal, and by the way how many more posts would you plan on doing because i'll be limited to about two more (after this) due to schoolwork and other debates I must attend to. Regardless, it's your turn once again mate.

That was an awesome and amazing post!! I already knew that you were going to come with your astounding A game and I am amazed as always, that was a delight to respond to and counter. I think it would be fair to call in the voters for votes unless you want to add anymore input, and I think it would be fair to you as well anything is fine with me :)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pope052
God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By God_of_Batman

A very good CaV. Both of you know your characters very well and have provided excellent arguments on your respective person. However, @pope052 has managed to convince me that Slendy would take this battle.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pope052

@god_of_batman:

Thanks, but could you perhaps give reasoning for your vote? It doesn't matter if you're not willing to but it'd just make for a better vote is all.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeonGameWave
Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Beware_My_Power
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NeonGameWave

@beware_my_power said:

@neongamewave: u no tag meh? >:)

Sorry, my apologies you should of let me know in the beginning of the match but who do you think wins this debate?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31  Edited By Wyldsong

I'll be back shortly to cast a vote.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: lol, the stalker of my childhood vs the one who stalked my as a teenager... I can't decide :P

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave@pope052: I really hate to say it, but I just cannot choose a winner here between the two of you. You both approached the debate like pros, and I have to give pope some props for making a convincing debate with a character that is all over the board depending on who you choose to listen to, and neon for coming up with convincing ideas and counters against such a creature. Great job guys, I just could not seem to have been swayed one direction over the other here. Quality stuff here though=)

Tomekeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Major kudos to both of you-extremely well argued and informed.

I'm going to vote for the Slender Man though, solely because I'm unconvinced that the Dahaka could resist the Slender Sickness indefinitely. Furthermore, I'm uncertain whether many, if any, of Dahaka's admittedly very impressive powers would have any effect on an eldritch abomination.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pope052

@tomekeeper: @wyldsong:

Thanks for the vote mate and to you both for reading the debate throughout also @wyldsong that's fine, it's absolutely up to you on your decision.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: I tried brother, I honestly did, but you both rocked this one=)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pope052

@wyldsong:

Your efforts are appreciated as are your words mate, cheers.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@neongamewave@pope052: I really hate to say it, but I just cannot choose a winner here between the two of you. You both approached the debate like pros, and I have to give pope some props for making a convincing debate with a character that is all over the board depending on who you choose to listen to, and neon for coming up with convincing ideas and counters against such a creature. Great job guys, I just could not seem to have been swayed one direction over the other here. Quality stuff here though=)

Thanks for the input and awesome perspective, much appreciated!

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmmmmm

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I watched this debate from the beginning and was really excited to see the rebuttals! I feel like both @pope052 and @neongamewave had excellent responses to each argument! I could really see either character winning this and I believe that it really shows how good of a debater that each of you are. I couldn't possibly choose in this case so kudos to both of you!

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShenKuei

I read through the whole thing as it's interesting to see two such rarely used characters in a CAV. If my opinion counts for anything I would have to give it to @neongamewave

What really did it for me was Slenderman's lack of feats against superhuman opponents calling into question whether any of it's powers would work on Dahaka at all. Whereas Dahaka clearly has feats against supernaturally empowered beings like Slenderman. I had heard Slenderman has reality warping powers that may have made this more of an even match but nothing like that got brought up and simply based on the feats shown Dahaka seems slightly above Slenderman in overall power.

If I had any complaints it's that not all of the videos seemed that relevant and due to their number and length it took a long time to watch them. I actually didn't even watch all of them, sorry. It would have just been too time-consuming. Even neongamewave's text-based posts seemed a little more verbose than necessary.

Aside from that this was a very good CAV and both sides presented an impressive argument. Kudos to both of you.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This debate was really surprising, I didn`t expect a match-up between these two! I really was engaged throughout the whole thing and the arguments as well as counters were jaw-droppingly good! This debate seemed like a stalemate to me but I`m edging it to @neongamewave.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers