CaV CV2 (Chun Li, Sagat) vs YNCG (Deadpool) vs JB (Batgirl)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

tag me when finished

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @juiceboks Well to start with, your fighters are more well known, maybe even popular as far comics go, but my guys are hardly obscure enough to not win this match.

First off, both my characters are pretty super human, like Captain America level dang near, and they both are extreme skilled Martial Artist. They are near the top best in a world filled with Martial Artist with super human stats.

Chun Li is a girl who was trained by her Father, and Gen. Her father was a well know Martial Artist who mastered Tai Chi/Chinese Kenpo, and taught his daughter till she was a mastered of them herself.she then trained with Gen by mastering the non lethal Ansatsuken So Ryu and Ansatsuken Gi Ryu forms, as well his Pressure point knowledge.

She then took both forms, and made her own that relied on her kicks more than anything. She mastered these forms to such a degree, that she was able to harness Chi into powerful energy attacks much like her father had. She is not only a martial arts master, she is Interpol's best field agent. Guile and her by themselves shut down Shadaloo, the greatest crime syndicate on the planet. She was also the top graduate of Chinese Police Academy before all this. Chun Li is proven competent, brilliant, and the strongest woman in the world.

Sagat is the King of Muay Thai. Muay Thai is none as one of the most effective styles out there for MMA fighters in the real world. Sagat is the king of It. Now before you think he is a one trick martial artist, Sagat is such a Master that he has made his own combos, moves, and gain special chi attacks from mastering Muay Thai to such a degree that few can ever hope to attain.

No Caption Provided

Sagat was the greatest known champion of MMA Championships in the whole world. His mastery over Muay Thai is more than enough to beat foes incorporating multiple forms of MAs every time. Add to this Sagat extremely high stats, and chi manipulating abilities. He is Shadaloo's best operative, running whole parts of Bison's organization with no problems. Sagat also learned mental arts with his time with Dhalsim, learning the benefits of Yoga to help focus his skills, power, and mental resistance to a far greater Degree. He has shown to always been Ryu's equal in battle, which says alot for the former Undefeated Street Fighter Champion.

Now I gave ya a basic breakdown, I can see the duo working together well enough to take down your characters. Cassandra has super human stats. So does my team. She is a master of multiple MAs. So have mine, and mastered their said MAs to a degree that the known Masters of said arts have never attained. Cassandra has neat toys to bring, I have 2 super humans with Chi powers that will wreck her world.

On the flip side, Deadpool biggest threats come in the form of Guns and swords. Pretty serious stuff actually. He also has massive Regen. Neat... However he still can be put down by street levelers, and I believe the stats, skill, and 2 on one will beat Deadpool as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one CaV! Chun Li, Sagat, and Cassandra Cain all in one fight. However, I firmly believe that Deadpool would be able to usurp victory in a fight for the ages.

Versus Chun Li

Chun Li is an impressive combatant, and seems to retain formidable skill and uses pressure points quite often. She also has some chi-manipulative attacks that are pretty powerful. That being said, she isn't nearly skilled enough, nor possesses the damage output required to take out Deadpool, or at least for the time needed to grant her a win. Sure, she humiliated some competent fighters in her universe, they simply aren't up to par with the raw skill Marvel's top-tier street-levelers have. Characters like Cammy, Charlie, Vega, and E.Honda pale in comparison to the likes of Captain America, Wolverine, Killmonger, Taskmaster, and Iron Fist, all of which have an extended history and good track record against other elite Marvel martial artists if you take away bad writing and jobbing. Deadpool has stalemated and/or beaten all of the above mentioned in a fight. I don't see Chun Li doing the same, as the opponents she has beaten usually have weightless claims like "top martial artist in Japan", but have nothing to back it up and are really only shown to be humiliated by more notable characters like Ryu and Chun Li. The few good showings they have are but a speck of Wade's capabilities. Pressure points is also nothing new to the Merc with a Mouth. Deadpool has stalemated Daredevil on countless occasions, fought Iron Fist while he was filling in for Matt, and Captain America, who has made U.S.Agent, a 10+ tonner, fall on his knees with a pressure point technique. Throw in Deadpool's incredible healing factor and the chance that pressure points will be effective slims even more. Even if they work, said healing factor will be able to allow Wade to shrug it off before he gets taken out. I mean, the guy has slayed orcs with one arm, and on another instance healed a broken arm in seconds. Shutting down an international crime organization is impressive, but Deadpool was able to save the galaxy from S'Met'Kth single-handily. Also, I see Chun Li relying on kicks and leg techniques being a disadvantage to her, whereas Deadpool's crazy nature and character renders him utterly unpredictable to a point where not even Taskmaster, a person who analyzes fighters for years and mimics their combat style. IIRC, Taskmaster stated that he studied Wade for more than two years and still couldn't figure him out. Now, onto the chi-manipulative energy attacks and projectiles, they shouldn't really damage Wade to a serious degree. He's been shot by a rocket launcher at point-blank range and was unscathed, tanked a massive explosion by a device created by Taskmaster and Wizard that destroyed an entire building, set on fire and was completely fine, and even regenerated from a nuclear weapon in a matter of moments. Not only that, but he's pretty much already tanked direct energy blasts from Black Tom in DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE #2, and went on to out-smart both Tom and Juggernaut on an airplane. Even with the combined energy damage output of both Chun Li and Sagat, which are not even used for a good majority of their fights, I highly doubt they'll be able to put down Deadpool. Keep in mind they're going to be off their game with Cassandra Cain interfering, as well as Wade's annoying banter that has consistently made even the most calm and collective fighters sloppy. Deadpool's also got his limitless, not to mention lethal, arsenal due to his bottomless satchel, whereas chi, as far as I'm aware, is finite and requires concentration. While the Street Fighters can't spam their most valuable and efficient technique for too long, Deadpool can with his explosives, and conventional weapons. Correct me if I'm wrong on the matter of chi though. Regardless, Wade should be able to take a win over Chun Li any day in a fight.

Versus Sagat

Again with the weightless titles. Honestly, any street-leveler can be an MMA Champion if they actually put time into it, but they don't, because they're busy saving lives. Sure, some of the Street Fighters have a handful of notable feats, have superhuman attributes, abilities, and chi-manipulative powers, it's not enough to put them above impressive fodder. Both Marvel and DC street-levelers basically beat up metahumans on a daily basis, all with unique power-sets. For example, in DEADPOOL vol.1 #44, Wade is able to give tons of trouble for the entire Avengers roster, which at the time consisted of She-Hulk, Pym, Black Panther (Killmonger), and Wasp.

If that's not good enough Deadpool, after an encounter with Iron Fist, took on Captain America, Falcon, Hercules, and Goliath all at the same time and temporarily trumped them before being overwhelmed. These guys and gals all have an extensive history, and have a plethora of feats to certify their quality in terms of fighting skill, strength, speed, and efficiency of their powers. Deadpool doesn't just have a mastery over multiple martial arts styles, but he's also completely unpredictable. Mixing that in with the fact that Wade fights to kill, which is reflected in his equipment, and I honestly don't see Sagat prevailing in a hand-to-hand brawl with Mr.Wilson. Also, in regard to Sagat's stats, it isn't definite. Meanwhile, opponents like Wolverine and Captain America are both confirmed 2-tonners, capable of easily tossing dumpsters with a single arm. These comparisons are a lot better than yours with Ryu. Sure, Ryu has demonstrated his martial arts knowledge plenty of times against the likes of Akuma, it just doesn't stack up. Plenty of times Ryu has been defeated by near featless (or downright unimpressive) combatants like Cody and Ken, and resorted to using Dark Ryu. He's powerful, but not somebody Wade wouldn't be able to defeat. Also, Sagat was pretty much stomped by Dark Ryu the moment he used his Shoryuken with piercing damage, which was shown to be able to cut through rocks and other hard materials. What's preventing Deadpool from doing the same? His duel katanas, each with considerable reach, have been able to slice clean through military mechs before in DEADPOOL vol.1 #1. Granted Sagat wasn't expected it as far as I'm aware, we're assuming Wade won't be able to pull off the same thing with his unpredictable nature, and get the better of the Street Fighter. For example, in DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #5, Wilson took a relentless beating from Tombstone, a 6-tonner who has fought Spider-Man toe-to-toe, pretended to be knocked out, surprised Tombstone, and managed to pin him down. Even if you claim that Ryu is as impressive as the likes of Captain America, Iron Fist, and Wolverine, Deadpool has already gotten the upper hand on them numerous times. I can't say the same for Sagat, who was only able to get the better of Ryu once when he was more inexperienced, and was in turn stomped by Dark Ryu. Deadpool can be taken down by street-levelers, but it's extremely difficult and requires either an insanely high amount of skill, massive damage output, or both. Frankly, I don't see Sagat or Chun Li, even working together, having enough of any of the two categories needed in order to defeat Wade. Meanwhile, your characters have no showings to back-up resistance against blades and bullets, which should be able to instantly kill them upon contact.

Versus Cassandra Cain

Here's a tricky opponent! Initially, most people will immediately think that Batgirl is the superior hand-to-hand combatant here by a wide margin. However, I beg to differ. Due to Batgirl's unique fighting functionality due to her body/movement reading, she is able to predict her opponent's next move and counter accordingly. She's been able to easily evade Batman's blows in a sparring match and defeated Lady Shiva with her abilities. On the other side of the spectrum, Joker was able to land a few blows and even surprise Cassandra. How is that possible? Well the answer is simple. She relies on her body-reading a bit too much. I'm not saying without them she's crippled, but she will struggle without them. But why would she need to fight without them, people ask? Well the reason Joker was able to actually land a couple hits was because of his erratic behavior and fighting style. Who else has erratic behavior and fighting style? None other than Deadpool of course! With Deadpool's equally annoying bantering, top-tier martial arts prowess, and unpredictable nature, I find it hard to see the same situation not being replicated. However, Cassie won't simply just brush off the few blows that Wade will be able to land like she did with Joker, because not only does Wilson fight to kill like Joker, but he's armed with a far more lethal arsenal. While Joker was able to punch Batgirl a couple times, Deadpool's going to be slicing her up with his katanas a couple times. Then there's Chun Li and Sagat to distract her, and Wade's in his own fun-land here. Even if Cassandra manages to take down Deadpool, she'll promptly move on to fight Chun Li and Sagat, whom I'm sure CadenceV2 will have multiple reasons why she won't be able to win. In the event that she prevails, her reward will be impalement by sword. You see, it doesn't matter who beats who, because Wade is going to be walking away from his fight no matter what. Neither Batgirl or the Street-Fighters know of Deadpool's extremely potent healing factor, and will either be unable to keep up/outlast him, or do not know that he won't go down so easily. This is further reinforced by Cassie and the Street Fighter's morals, as they don't often kill or use deadly force. Even Cassandra's gadgets, which I'm sure you'll argue is either superior or more plentiful in versatility, is largely non-lethal. I also know both you and CadenceV2 will argue that they'll be able to sense Wade attempting to attack them from behind, either with Cassandra's skill or the chi-sensing I remember being brought up, I don't think it's good enough. Deadpool has been able to infiltrate Doctor Doom's castle, kill T-Ray before he could blink, who is skilled in both hand-to-hand combat and the mystic arts, and was able to blitz Cyclops, Domino, Colossus, and more. In summary, I think Wade's got the skill needed to hold his own against Cassandra, and has superior durability complimented with his healing factor. His unpredictable nature also opens the gate for a quick killing blow early in the game, and if not, the chance to inflict considerable damage leading to his victory.

I've written by opener, and CadenceV2 has also posted his already.

@juiceboks:

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@cadencev2 Well, I figured this day would come. Cassie vs. the Regeneratin Degeneratin vs. The Muay Thai Champion and strongest woman in the world. Who's gonna come out on top in this battle between these street level titans? Only time will tell. So without further ado..

Okay first things first..I'd like to go over what I believe is one skill Cassie brings to the table that no other combatant here can match..well other than speed..but I'll touch on that later. What I'm talking about here is body reading. But what really IS body reading? To that question we can look to the impartial analysis given to us through the words of David Cain's acquaintance.

No Caption Provided

So we see here this technique is being described as not reading your opponents moves or predicting their attacks based on what you've seen, but rather by the physical cues transmitted subconsciously through their nerve centers. Something which none of Cassie's competitors have any experience with nor would know anything about to the best of my knowledge. This technique has been honed to an art by Cassie through David's, Lady Shiva's, and Batman's teachings. From a young age..

No Caption Provided

..the skills and moves she's learned have stayed with her mainly throughout her crime fighting career.

No Caption Provided

During a brief period where she lost her touch, after a bout with her infamous mother(which she won btw) Cassie was shown to be just as if not more proficient with it than ever before. Overcoming her speech and linguistics skills that acted as two-way inhibitors through training.

No Caption Provided

So what does this all mean to the battle at hand? It means that Cassie should be able to read these people like an open book. None of them have the training necessary to mask their body impulses to such a degree to counter her body-reading, nor would they ever think of doing such a thing. As skilled as they may be, Cassie's proven through her feats that she's one of if the top street level h2h combatant in the DC universe. She's bested top dogs such as Batman and Lady Shiva several times through her raw skill and amazing speed. There's no doubt in my mind she couldn't come out on top in this brawl.

To close this off..I'd like to touch on a point YNCG mentioned in his opener.

Joker was able to land a few blows and even surprise Cassandra. How is that possible? Well the answer is simple. She relies on her body-reading a bit too much. I'm not saying without them she's crippled, but she will struggle without them. But why would she need to fight without them, people ask? Well the reason Joker was able to actually land a couple hits was because of his erratic behavior and fighting style. Who else has erratic behavior and fighting style? None other than Deadpool of course! With Deadpool's equally annoying bantering, top-tier martial arts prowess, and unpredictable nature, I find it hard to see the same situation not being replicated.

Okay see, I really hate when people bring up the Joker incident because at least to me it didn't make much sense. If we are to believe that because Joker's "body language" is nonsensical and unorthodox Cassie should be completely helpless to his blows? Unless I'm missing something, Joker's muscles contract and retract the same way a regular person's does. His lungs inflate and deflate the same way a regular person's does. If he throws a punch, his brain sends nerve signals to his arm muscles the same way a regular person's does. These are the things Cassie looks for. So why would shes fail to read him when he's giving out the same cues regular people do? Just stating his body language makes no sense..makes no sense. He may be a deranged maniac with more screws loose than a half finished skycraper..but that's no reason to believe he breathes a special way. Even if we take this statement at face value..Cassie is still far from helpless without her body reading. Joker's a lot of things, but a martial artist and peak human are two titles he does not hold. If she were to "misinterpret" his body language and move in the path of his fist..there's no reason to suggest she wouldn't be able to see his fist in mid release and dodge accordingly much like she treats bullets. He has no speed or reflex feats to suggest he moves anywhere near fast enough to match her and to think Cassie would simply stand there and watch his fist move towards her face is ridiculous. I don't do this often..but I'm calling blatant PIS on that one. Not exactly a feat I'd relate to Deadpool anyway considering their two completely different fighting styles and skill levels..but a topic I can revisit if need be.

No Caption Provided

@cadencev2 Ball's in your court good sir.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: OK to start with, I will address what seems to be your biggest claim of wins over my characters is the weightless titles. I think I will illeterate the point of Street Fighter universe. It is nowhere in the low caliber of our Universe. Even the most Karate Master in Street Fighter universe can puch a person, and send them flying 100s of feet. 90% of Martial Art Masters whether low tier, or high tier have enhance stats with Chi Manipulation. This is the setting of the world of Street Fighter. Sagat winning MMA titles is no him beating common place fighters that are comparable to real world. He is the best of fighter in a world filled with super human fighters. There is nothing "weightless" about it.

In a way, I am at a disadvantage as more people know Marvel comics, and who is who that you brought up. However, alot of people know Street Fighter/Final Fight, and know full well how superhuman the people in this universe can be. Sagat is the best of the best, and never lost a fight in this world.

Case in point. Look at the first scan. This is a no name, low level martial artist called Hibbiki. He literally blitzes 4 guys, uppercutting one super high in the air, and yet when he faced a younger Sagat he was dominated. Getting off one cheap shot that took young Sagat's eye. Sagat in in turn killed this peak human with a single Tiger Strike chi attack.

Even the Delta Red team of Britain is filled with superhuman covert ops troops, and Cammy is better than her whole team put together with her stats and as a fighter.

Here is another example. Sagat faces a young Chun Li, her father, and Po Lin. Chun Li's father is a mere cop for Interpol of all things. Yet this guys durability is crazy tough, and he even has the chi power to make a Kikosho super attack that wrecks cars. Po Lin is also pretty impressive fighter in this comic series, not that kept her from being too slow to react to Sagat.

Adon is a Muay Thai fighter who trains under Sagat. This Muay Thai in training pupil has shown super jumping, super speed, and durability feats that no MMA fighter in our world can hop to match. Sagat tanks his attacks, and one shots him with a fresh injury on his body still.

These are a hand full examples of the "Weightless" fighters in Street Fighter. even the freaking beat cops can manipulate car wrecking chi powers or show super human durability. Sagat and Chun Li face the very best of this world and come out on top. Chun Li even as a younger woman was beating whole groups of gun armed foes with ease.

Here she takes out a group of four armed men before they could attack her. Her first day on the job. Notice how she uses super human chi attacks, and none of the other cops are shocked or taken back by it. Know why? Because its commonplace in the Street Fighter World!

Her again she takes out 3 men in one move, sending them all flying 50 feet into walls. She then bullet dodges and KOs a gunmen who was a good distance behind her. another average day on the job for her and the police.

Is the picture I am painting getting through yet? No.

Here is Fei Long who is at a news conference for his upcoming film. He is attacked by another Martial Artist as a celebrated fake. Fei Long demonstrates super human powers of fire manipulation at the news conference. Yet none of the reporters are fascinated by the display, why is that? Oh yeah, its a world filled with superhumans!!!!

Not to mention Chun Li was superior to Fei Long without trying.

1-2) Fei long going all out could not really land a blow on Chun Li who was amused at best.

3-4) Chun Li trains Fei Long for the next SF tournament.

So go ahead and try to play the whole Marvel is better card. Try to low ball with words like "Weightless Titles" in a world filled with superhuman Martial Artists. You would not be further from the truth. Deadpool lives in Marvel, big deal. he would have just as much a rough time in a world filled with Captain Americas as Street Fighter world is. Sagat and Chun Li are two of the best from this world, and together they more than have the stats and chi abilities to KO Deadpool.

Not that it matters, we also have Cassandra in this fight, I can as much see Chun Li and Sagat focusing on DP until Cassandra jumps in. Then they can back out and let her do all the work.

Another thing you mention is chi limits. Well I would at first agree with ya, they cannot infinitely bust out chi attacks, only they can until they physically tire from Stamina. In the comics, no Street Fighter has ever exhausted their Chi in a battle. Chun li actually busts out 3 super chi powered moves on Cammy at once time, one after the other, and was still fighting strong. I have yet to see a chi limit.

@juiceboks Cassandra is also indeed a tough chick. She has the skills, superhuman stats like Sagat and Chun Li, and she has gadgets to make up for her lack of powers. However, she still against 2 character who are easily on Nightwing level of skill, have super human stats, and powerful range Chi abilities.

Some attacks can out right KO Cassandra with one blow. The spinning Bird kick for example can counter, and possibly injure real good Cassandra.

No Caption Provided

1) Knocks around 3 guys more than 20+ feet into the walls at the same time.

2) KOs five Kunf Fu Master Street Fighters at the same time.

This chi powered kick is super fast, 360 degree attack, and as seen insane strong. Yes your character can read moves, but that does not help against someone who attacks faster than batman. Her moves like the Spinning Bird kick was too fast for 4 Street fighter Kung Fu masters to counter. she also has the Hyakuretsukyaku move.

No Caption Provided

1) Too fast for Po Lin to counter in practice.

2) Used on Triad Martial Artists.

3) The Pressure Point accuracy of her attack KOs people.

4) Her move is so fast, she overwhelms 2 Kung Fu Masters.

5) Sends Red Viper, who has proven super human reactions, flying.

This attack is more than random kicks, its is super strong, and applies Chun Li's pressure point knowledge as well in accurate hits, KOing peak humans with little trouble. Both these moves alone would be near unavoidable, and devastating.

Sagat has his own moves that Im sure Cassandra will find hard to avoid. The Tiger Strike.

No Caption Provided

1-2) Sagat obliterates 6 Terracota Stone Statues in one blow.

3-4) Tiger Strike overpowers the Hadouken.

5) Tiger Strike overpowers the Hadouken again, then send Ryu straight through a part of the stone wall.

6) Kills a peak human in one hit.

The Tiger Strike is a 10 foot range attack of explosive Chi. Sagat can use it for mid range attacks, or in any combo of normal attacks as a finisher. Im pretty sure this move can kill Cassandra. Im pretty sure it can blow Deadpool to itty bity pieces as well.

Over all Sagat, and Chun Li have the stat advantage (Strength, Durability, Speed as I showed with Chun Li) over Deadpool, and Cassandra. They have Range attacks of their own (I have not gotten into Chun Li's yet), and have super moves that can devastate both foes. The biggest advatange is the fact they are near evenly skilled as Cassandra or Deadpool. Then there is two of them being used her for teamwork, and double teaming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Shots fired my friend! But it's my turn.

No Caption Provided

Okay first things first..I'd like to go over what I believe is one skill Cassie brings to the table that no other combatant here can match..well other than speed..but I'll touch on that later. What I'm talking about here is body reading. But what really IS body reading? To that question we can look to the impartial analysis given to us through the words of David Cain's acquaintance.

No Caption Provided

So we see here this technique is being described as not reading your opponents moves or predicting their attacks based on what you've seen, but rather by the physical cues transmitted subconsciously through their nerve centers. Something which none of Cassie's competitors have any experience with nor would know anything about to the best of my knowledge.

This is a perfect example of "better on paper". What I see is that both Joker and Deadpool's body language are erratic and unpredictable, leading to Cassandra's surprise when she can't properly read it with relative ease she normally can. This may be due to surprise, and leads to hesitation. Sure, reading "physical cues transmitted subconsciously through their nerve centers" sounds fool-proof on-paper, but countless times Cassandra has been tagged before by other DC martial artists. She's even been tagged before by Nightwing a couple times in BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS vol.2 #8, and Wade is far superior to Grayson in terms of martial arts prowess. I vaguely remember Batman defeating Cassandra Cain in a full-fledged hand-to-hand combat showdown even with her body reading one time too, and on another occasion being able to tag her numerous times. I don't see how Deadpool, who has a significantly more erratic fighting style and has baffled people studying him for years, wouldn't be able to land a couple of, in this case, lethal blows. Deathstroke was able to solo the entire Outsiders team, including Cassie, before as well, albeit with a bit of prep, he used a large amount of his hand-to-hand combat ability, which to me, isn't impressive in regards to his raw skill. His enhancements and increased brain functionality helps, but Deadpool has his healing factor, enhanced stats, banter, and lethal equipment to balance it out. Even if you argue that the instances I've mentioned are low showings, you have to consider Wade's banter, which has even been able disorientate even the most skilled Marvel combatants, and the chaos with Sagat and Chun Li being in this fight. I also wouldn't say Wade having the ability to counter Batgirl's body reading is too far of a stretch either, considering Taskmaster had already "absorbed" Deadpool's "repertoire of physical behaviors". He literally knew every move and even specific technique, which is even more in-depth than body reading, before Deadpool even whipped it out. However, Wade was still able to out-smart and defeat Taskmaster with his unpredictable behavior, fighting style, and body movement, as he was literally dancing around.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind Deadpool has absolutely humiliated Taskmaster on multiple occasions, even when he wasn't jobbing. Mind you, Taskmaster has been able to temporarily trump Iron Man, hold his own against Steve and Bucky, stomp Spider-Woman, held off the entire Avengers, do extremely well against Spider-Man, and even gave Venom (Flash Thompson) trouble when written right. Taskmaster himself has stated that Wade is "just that good" after the latter defeated the former while handcuffed. With all this considered I find it extremely unreasonable that Deadpool can't at the very least have the ability to challenge Cassandra Cain, and that's enough for him to snatch the trophy due to his healing abilities.

This technique has been honed to an art by Cassie through David's, Lady Shiva's, and Batman's teachings. From a young age..

No Caption Provided

Impressive, though I don't think any of this is massively impressive. Sure, she did it at a young age and she's improved, what I've seen from Batgirl recently isn't anything out of Deadpool's league, nor is it something he can't hope to replicate. I'm not sure if the dude Cassandra uppercut was Bronze Tiger, but anyone can fall on the floor, pretend to be down, and lash out with a successful hit. Deadpool was able to trick Tombstone, someone who has fought Spider-Man toe-to-toe, by playing dead and then tripping him, thus leading to Wade pinning Lonnie down. I'm not saying this will work on Cassandra, more so that it isn't something an ordinary street-leveler couldn't also do. The scan where she trains with David Cain is impressive, but all the guy has for feats is hearsay, backed up only with the fact that he held his own briefly against Batman, and managed to stalemate Deathstroke, who, again, is not impressive in terms of raw martial arts skills. The damage soaking/durability is very formidable, especially when she was at such a young age. However, it's not even near the league of durability that Deadpool is packing here.

..the skills and moves she's learned have stayed with her mainly throughout her crime fighting career.

No Caption Provided

Nice feat! Unfortunately, Deadpool has not only replicated that, but to an even more impressive degree. From what I know of the context, the shown would-be assassin is just a random sniper. Meanwhile, Deadpool has been able to not only dodge a sniper bullet from out of nowhere, but also appeared instantly at the location of the enemies' Daredevil style. It also only helps that the sniper was Makeshift, who, isn't exactly an A-Lister, but is far more highly trained than a no-name fodder sniper. On top of that, she had greatly enhanced sight due to her robotic enhancements. It's also reasonable to assume her sniper was high-tech too, since she "was a techno-construct assembler, who could rapidly create technologically advanced weapons".

To add onto this, both Rive and Makeshift had extra gear with them, intel on Deadpool after they accepted the contract, and was heavily inferred to have prep. Just in case you think I just pieced the two scans together to make it appear as he instantly appeared next to them, I labeled the scans with their page numbers and the specific issue it came from. I simply don't see your feat comparing to Deadpool. Dodging a bullet just isn't up to par with completely disappearing and reappearing at the sniper's location instantly after the shot is fired.

During a brief period where she lost her touch, after a bout with her infamous mother(which she won btw) Cassie was shown to be just as if not more proficient with it than ever before. Overcoming her speech and linguistics skills that acted as two-way inhibitors through training.

No Caption Provided

So what does this all mean to the battle at hand? It means that Cassie should be able to read these people like an open book. None of them have the training necessary to mask their body impulses to such a degree to counter her body-reading, nor would they ever think of doing such a thing. As skilled as they may be, Cassie's proven through her feats that she's one of if the top street level h2h combatant in the DC universe. She's bested top dogs such as Batman and Lady Shiva several times through her raw skill and amazing speed. There's no doubt in my mind she couldn't come out on top in this brawl.

I don't think anyone here can read Deadpool "like an open book", if Taskmaster, who has photographic reflexes and similar properties of body reading, has failed to defeat Wade despite years of studying him. The body reading is good no doubt, but it's not good enough to stomp all these combatants at the same time if people like Batman and Nightwing have tagged her before. Toss in Wade's established erratic behavior both mentally and physically, and I can see Deadpool winning this. Not only that, but I seriously doubt she'll be able to defeat Deadpool twice, since you're claiming she'll make quick work of Wade, then move onto the Street Fighter duo, who, admittedly, are extremely formidable with superhuman abilities, and stomp them too. I see Batgirl losing to Deadpool, but even if she does win, she won't be in any condition to defeat both Sagat and Chun Li. If she somehow does make it through that fight, you've got a freshly healed Deadpool versus an injured, beaten, and battered Cassandra Cain. Also, Batman and Lady Shiva are arguably above Wade's skill level (although I'd argue Deadpool is at Bruce's tier), they lack the durability to go up against Batgirl from what I've seen. D.Piddy's healing factor allows him to endure excessive amounts of brute force, which is mainly what Cassandra is packing, as well as piercing damage without being knocked out. You're talking about someone who tanked two of Rhino and She-Hulk's punches, a blow from Hulk, albeit a nerfed one, and shrugged off a barrage from the entire Wrecking Crew....the guys who have fought Thor. No matter the technique, it's nigh impossible to knock out Deadpool with simple punches and kicks. You'll need a lot more to put Deadpool down, and her non-lethal gadgets ain't cutting it either. In the unlikely event of pressure point and nerve strikes, Wade has an enhanced resistance and recovery time from them due to his healing, and only strengthens my argument that he'll still win even if you put him down. He'll be back at his top-game no matter what, whereas you and those Street Fighters can duke it out and inflict permanent damage on each other. Either way, you guys are simply thinning out the competition and wearing yourselves out.

Okay see, I really hate when people bring up the Joker incident because at least to me it didn't make much sense. If we are to believe that because Joker's "body language" is nonsensical and unorthodox Cassie should be completely helpless to his blows? Unless I'm missing something, Joker's muscles contract and retract the same way a regular person's does. His lungs inflate and deflate the same way a regular person's does. If he throws a punch, his brain sends nerve signals to his arm muscles the same way a regular person's does. These are the things Cassie looks for. So why would shes fail to read him when he's giving out the same cues regular people do? Just stating his body language makes no sense..makes no sense. He may be a deranged maniac with more screws loose than a half finished skycraper..but that's no reason to believe he breathes a special way. Even if we take this statement at face value..Cassie is still far from helpless without her body reading. Joker's a lot of things, but a martial artist and peak human are two titles he does not hold. If she were to "misinterpret" his body language and move in the path of his fist..there's no reason to suggest she wouldn't be able to see his fist in mid release and dodge accordingly much like she treats bullets. He has no speed or reflex feats to suggest he moves anywhere near fast enough to match her and to think Cassie would simply stand there and watch his fist move towards her face is ridiculous. I don't do this often..but I'm calling blatant PIS on that one. Not exactly a feat I'd relate to Deadpool anyway considering their two completely different fighting styles and skill levels..but a topic I can revisit if need be.

It makes sense to me to be honest. Joker's body language plays a significant factor in her body reading in my opinion. Even Batman, who has known this guy for decades, has been caught off guard by his seemingly random punches before. I think after 60 or so years Bruce would know something about Joker's body language. You should also consider that Batman himself stated in BATMAN vol.1 #682 that Joker was completely unpredictable, especially in regards to his persona. Now I'm not saying Joker flat-out owning Cassandra just because she couldn't read her opponent for a short time isn't ridiculous, but landing a couple of hits isn't that much of a stretch. Cassandra has already displayed the ability to fight without her body reading, but shock/surprise also plays a factor and is the cause of her hesitation from what I've seen. Because the guy is mentally insane, his brain may send different types of nerve signals to his muscles indicating different actions compared to the sane opponents she normally faces. This is what I see happening with Deadpool as well. Also, you're underestimating Wade's speed. The man was able to tag an artificial clone of Whizzer, a Classic Marvel speedster, with absolute ease whilst goofing around, dodging numerous projectiles, and also combating numerous other opponents in DEADPOOL vol.1 #0.

No Caption Provided

While the Whizzer clone's speeds aren't quantifiable, it's far faster than anything the warriors in this particular fight can ever hope to dish out, and you also have to factor in how easily Wade did it coupled with the distractions he had in this encounter. The guy had also previously just fought Arnim Zola and Vamp-Animus. Even with a moment of hesitation, distraction, or surprise, Deadpool has the accuracy to end the fight right there. Other things you should consider is that Deadpool has caught up with a speeding plane, which usually go at 155 miles per hour at minimum depending on weight, simply by running. I wouldn't brush off the Joker and Batgirl instance as PIS or WIS, and at worst a low showing for Cassandra. Deadpool has a completely different fighting style/skill level yes, but his similarity with Joker regarding their sanity is undeniable and a relevant component in this fight. Even with the body reading, Deadpool can overcome it with his uncanny ability to use his environment (as well as environmental factors) cleverly. He's beaten Rhino, a nerfed Hulk, and held off even the Juggernaut before because of this. I see Wade using the Street Fighters' chi-manipulative/energy attacks to his advantage, and perhaps maneuvering so that their attack would hit Batgirl when they join the fight.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

No Caption Provided

OK to start with, I will address what seems to be your biggest claim of wins over my characters is the weightless titles. I think I will illeterate the point of Street Fighter universe. It is nowhere in the low caliber of our Universe. Even the most Karate Master in Street Fighter universe can puch a person, and send them flying 100s of feet. 90% of Martial Art Masters whether low tier, or high tier have enhance stats with Chi Manipulation. This is the setting of the world of Street Fighter. Sagat winning MMA titles is no him beating common place fighters that are comparable to real world. He is the best of fighter in a world filled with super human fighters. There is nothing "weightless" about it.

The thing is, they're still for the most part absolutely featless and aren't impressive in most regards. You can slap on superhuman stats and basic skill showings against even less formidable fodder and it still isn't enough IMO. Also, can you provide scans for a random fodder martial artist kicking someone else hundreds of feet in the air? Because even if you do, Deadpool has survived atmospheric re-entry on numerous occasions while still retaining consciousness. Sure, Sagat beats on onslaught of fighters (that we cannot gauge their individual skill level) with rudimentary chi manipulation, it isn't up to par with the opponents Wade has fought, in quantity or quality. From what I've seen, energy manipulation in the Street Fighter Universe job just as much as bullets do in mainstream comic books. I'd also like to point out that a commonly missed fact is that Hand Ninjas not only have extensive training in martial arts, but they also are trained in the mystic arts. For example, in DAREDEVIL: SHADOWLANDS, a no-name Hand Ninja was able to summon demons IIRC. Does that make them any better than other fodder? No. It's not anything a majority of street-levelers can't replicate, as is the same with a lot of Chun Li and Sagat's feats in my opinion. Their chi manipulation and energy attacks would arguably prove too much in terms of speed and damage output for Cassandra Cain, but not Deadpool. He's already fought plenty of superhuman foes and absorbed an immense amount of damage that the Street Fighters can't hope to amount to.

In a way, I am at a disadvantage as more people know Marvel comics, and who is who that you brought up. However, alot of people know Street Fighter/Final Fight, and know full well how superhuman the people in this universe can be. Sagat is the best of the best, and never lost a fight in this world.

Case in point. Look at the first scan. This is a no name, low level martial artist called Hibbiki. He literally blitzes 4 guys, uppercutting one super high in the air, and yet when he faced a younger Sagat he was dominated. Getting off one cheap shot that took young Sagat's eye. Sagat in in turn killed this peak human with a single Tiger Strike chi attack.

That's cool. However, I should mention T-Ray again. He was able to effortlessly put down numerous visitors of The Hell House, a club run and acquainted by mercenaries using pure skill in early in Joe Kelly's Deadpool run. Besides from one instance where Wade was set up on a trap and knocked unconscious in snow and another instance where T-Ray was playing psychologically with Deadpool's identity, he's been stomped by Deadpool. He's killed T-Ray before he could blink and didn't have much trouble with him in Way's run either, which says a lot considering Way doesn't write Deadpool's skill well at all. Hibbiki blitzes four no-name guys, who don't even seem to be formidable, whereas the mercenaries at least have the impressive label and were drawn to have a decent amount of equipment. It was also revealed in DEADPOOL vol.1 #33 that T-Ray went through extensive training.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, T-Ray not only went through tons of training, but also "sought out better teachers", and traded his soul in order to learn the mystic arts. From there he then went through another couple of years before he had "the knowledge and the skills" he wanted to achieve. Also seen in the background mid-page is literally a pile of dead corpses with T-Ray armed with nothing but a combat knife and a sub-machine gun. A lot more impressive than four lame martial artist guys if you ask me. I also don't see the Tiger Strike chi attack dealing much damage to Wade considering he's nowhere near peak human in durability. This is just one of the many opponents that Deadpool has in his rogue gallery. You've got Bullseye, Slayback, Ajax, Typhoid Mary, Hit-Monkey, and Black Swan (who has stomped Taskmaster and another mercenary with a single hit).

Even the Delta Red team of Britain is filled with superhuman covert ops troops, and Cammy is better than her whole team put together with her stats and as a fighter.

Here is another example. Sagat faces a young Chun Li, her father, and Po Lin. Chun Li's father is a mere cop for Interpol of all things. Yet this guys durability is crazy tough, and he even has the chi power to make a Kikosho super attack that wrecks cars. Po Lin is also pretty impressive fighter in this comic series, not that kept her from being too slow to react to Sagat.

I only see Sagat squaring off with Chun Li and owning a random dude with chi manipulation and an attack titled "Kikosho". Not that impressive to be honest considering he's effortlessly gunned down artificial clones of superhumans in DEADPOOL vol.1 #0 and in DEADPOOL vol.1 #33 held his own against resurrected versions of everyone he's ever killed.

Now that's how you make fodder impressive. Cammy doesn't seem that impressive from what I've seen either, as she usually gets thrown around by Chun Li. I will admit that most soldiers and troops in mainstream comics pale in comparison to almost any other fodder, and equipped with their jobber bullets, they're only notable in extremely high numbers. Also, that cop from Interpol wasn't notable at all. All she did was aim her gun at a distracted Sagat and was quickly dealt with two to three blows.

Adon is a Muay Thai fighter who trains under Sagat. This Muay Thai in training pupil has shown super jumping, super speed, and durability feats that no MMA fighter in our world can hop to match. Sagat tanks his attacks, and one shots him with a fresh injury on his body still.

Adon was giving pretty good whupping to Sagat in those scans to be honest. Sure he was tanking them, but he seemed unable to properly counter his hits, and in the third scan, even thought to himself: "Yes. I see it now". This implies that he saw an opening and countered with his powerful technique. Even if he was injured, Deadpool has been able to fight on with far more severe injuries, and in Remender's UNCANNY X-FORCE #2, Wade fought with a brain injury so severe his head was gaping wide and you could see his noggin. By the way, the blow was dealt by War, one of Apocalypse's Final Horsemen, who wields a giant axe enabling him to practically one-shot Wolverine. Yet, when Archangel told Wade to hold War back, he did so. If you want a good display of fighting with injuries, Deadpool does it right. In the Merc with a Mouth's second limited series, issue #1, Deadpool manages to take on a bunch of mercenaries despite them having prep, extensive high-tech equipment, and after getting shot point-blank with a rocket launcher.

I'd like to see Sagat or Chun Li survive getting ambushed, getting shot by a rocket point-blank, and still take out mercenaries with high-tech equipment and in-depth knowledge of their powers and abilities. Adon is simply not up to par with the fodder Wade has taken out, and with relative ease I might add.

These are a hand full examples of the "Weightless" fighters in Street Fighter. even the freaking beat cops can manipulate car wrecking chi powers or show super human durability. Sagat and Chun Li face the very best of this world and come out on top. Chun Li even as a younger woman was beating whole groups of gun armed foes with ease.

Here she takes out a group of four armed men before they could attack her. Her first day on the job. Notice how she uses super human chi attacks, and none of the other cops are shocked or taken back by it. Know why? Because its commonplace in the Street Fighter World!

Her again she takes out 3 men in one move, sending them all flying 50 feet into walls. She then bullet dodges and KOs a gunmen who was a good distance behind her. another average day on the job for her and the police.

If using chi manipulation is so common in the Street Fighter Universe, why do the common thugs and other fodder still have to use guns and other weapons in order to defend and fight other people? The reason is because not everyone has the ability to use it. Po Lin not being surprised at Chun Li's chi manipulation does not equate to the majority of the fodder fighters having the capability to utilize it. What it says is that it is an acknowledged ability that people can use after tough training, which also may mean that the fodder fighters aren't even proficient in their energy attacks in the first place. Beating random thugs armed with baseballs and pistols, especially in such low numbers as those, isn't notable in my opinion. You may argue that Chun Li was younger, and it was her earlier appearance, but Deadpool in his debut was able to take on Cable and The New Mutants in their own title in issue #98.

The only thing unimpressive about this showing is Liefeld's art! Deadpool does extremely well for an under-developed character at the time, showing skill while fighting Cable, escaping from traps, and more. The only thing I find bothersome is the fact that Domino was able to drop Wade so easily, but in his first appearance they hadn't fleshed out his healing factor yet. There's also to consider she interfered in the fight out of nowhere. The point is, I don't see Chun Li being able to replicate this even in her current status, nor do I see Sagat at least without extreme difficulty. These are the type of people Deadpool regularly fights against. Even in Way's run, without his healing factor, Deadpool was able to take on high-tech SHIELD defense robots, withstood high voltages from a gun malfunction, and more. Mind you, this is the same arc that he was defeated by Paste Pot Pete. Even some of Wade's low showings from writers that don't know him well are in a way impressive. Thugs and gunmen just don't compare.

Is the picture I am painting getting through yet? No.

Here is Fei Long who is at a news conference for his upcoming film. He is attacked by another Martial Artist as a celebrated fake. Fei Long demonstrates super human powers of fire manipulation at the news conference. Yet none of the reporters are fascinated by the display, why is that? Oh yeah, its a world filled with superhumans!!!!

There's no scan where you can clearly see the audience, so it's not quantifiable. All you see is the no-name martial artist and Fei Long, and everything else is blurred out without details or facial expression due to the focus on the two fighters. Even if everyone in this universe has superhuman attributes and chi manipulation, you're also forgetting the hordes and hordes of Marvel characters that Deadpool faces off on a daily basis, each with different powers and abilities. Not only that, but they're almost all a lot more notable than the characters Chun Li and Sagat have faced off against. For example, Bullseye is accurate enough to easily one-shot most of these fodder, Ajax is a low-level speedster with enhanced stats and could blitz most of them, and Wolverine is skilled and durable enough to dispatch these guys easily. The Marvel Universe is also littered with superhumans, but civilians are still surprised when villains attack public areas. I just don't see your argument holding.

So go ahead and try to play the whole Marvel is better card. Try to low ball with words like "Weightless Titles" in a world filled with superhuman Martial Artists. You would not be further from the truth. Deadpool lives in Marvel, big deal. he would have just as much a rough time in a world filled with Captain Americas as Street Fighter world is. Sagat and Chun Li are two of the best from this world, and together they more than have the stats and chi abilities to KO Deadpool.

I'm not low-balling the fodder or your characters, I'm simply saying they're not so powerful as you're making them up to be. The fodder fighters, even with their superhuman traits and chi manipulation, still pale in comparison to the opponents Deadpool has casually fought throughout his career. I even illustrated that further by giving you his first showing, which was still infinitely more impressive than anything some of the other Street Fighter characters have done. If Chun Li and Sagat fought in a world of Captain America's, they would get pummeled because his shield's vibranium is specially designed to absorb kinetic energy and momentum, robbing them of their efficiency. Your argument that Deadpool cannot fight superhumans just doesn't hold, especially considering in DEADPOOL vol.1 #0 he mowed down a bunch of superpowered artificial clones effortlessly with nothing but two pistols. Wade lives in a universe that is filled to the teeth with superheroes, supervillains, and countless characters with unique abilities, not just chi manipulation, and consistently comes out on top. Heck, Iron Fist, who is one of the most skilled Marvel martial artists, utilizes chi to a degree allowing him to easily bust a helicopter, and yet Deadpool has stalemated him on two separate occasions.

Not that it matters, we also have Cassandra in this fight, I can as much see Chun Li and Sagat focusing on DP until Cassandra jumps in. Then they can back out and let her do all the work.

Do you have any scans to back up your claim that Chun Li and Sagat would both focus on one opponent, which is conveniently Deadpool, instead of logically splitting up their forces and attempting to fight in a tag-team fashion? Even if they do focus on Wade and somehow take him out, that's only strengthening my argument that Deadpool, despite "losing", will still ultimately triumph. While your Street Fighter duo use up their chi to take out Deadpool and continue to exhaust themselves fighting Cassandra Cain, Deadpool is healing up back to 100% and will rejoin the fight good as new. Your assessment of this fight also assumes that Batgirl would just stand there and let both Chun Li and Sagat pound on Deadpool. She'll, if anything, with her morals taught by Batman, assist Wade, thinking he's a vigilante like her, and together they take out the Street Fighter duo. Then, Deadpool stabs her in the back and walks away from this fight victorious (or at least is able to take down a tired and worn down Cassandra). I seriously doubt with Batgirl's morals that she would let two dudes, especially someone who looks as menacing as Sagat, beat up a random dude in spandex, let them get away, then join in on beating on a random person she doesn't know and looks like a fellow superhero. If that does happen....that's messed up....but not something Deadpool can't heal from.

Another thing you mention is chi limits. Well I would at first agree with ya, they cannot infinitely bust out chi attacks, only they can until they physically tire from Stamina. In the comics, no Street Fighter has ever exhausted their Chi in a battle. Chun li actually busts out 3 super chi powered moves on Cammy at once time, one after the other, and was still fighting strong. I have yet to see a chi limit.

That's equally as good in my opinion. This, yet again, only strengthens my argument that using their chi, that you claim they use commonly, makes them physically tire and diminish their stamina. With multiple opponents as formidable as Deadpool and Cassandra Cain, they'll be tired by the time Wade is healed up for Round 2. That's if they even survive their initial encounter with D.Piddy. They'll keep using their chi attacks, which I've proven won't hurt Deadpool significantly, and only tire themselves out. Meanwhile Deadpool has his increased stamina enabling him to literally fight an entire army, a healing factor that eclipses anything the Street Fighters can dish out, and skill that he's shown against more formidable opponents.

Over all Sagat, and Chun Li have the stat advantage (Strength, Durability, Speed as I showed with Chun Li) over Deadpool, and Cassandra. They have Range attacks of their own (I have not gotten into Chun Li's yet), and have super moves that can devastate both foes. The biggest advatange is the fact they are near evenly skilled as Cassandra or Deadpool. Then there is two of them being used her for teamwork, and double teaming.

Explain to me how Sagat, Chun Li, or even Cassandra Cain have the durability advantage here? Deadpool has regenerated from a nuclear bomb in moments, brushed off a rocket point-blank, was completely fine after a building-busting explosion, tanked punches from Sasquatch, She-Hulk, Rhino, The Wrecking Crew, and a nerfed Hulk, literally walked through shots from a semi-automatic rifle without a single whimper, healed from Ajax completely crushing his entire stomach, and didn't have a single scratch on his head after Nomad shot him in the face with a shotgun. I'll happily provide scans for all of these instances if you want them. Strength is arguable, as Deadpool has chopped a tree in half with ease and has confirmed enhanced strength. Either way it isn't a significant factor, at least to this degree, as his durability feats show that mere blunt force isn't enough to knock out Deadpool. For range, Deadpool's got grenades and conventional firearms. Before you say "Chun Li and Sagat have already easily dodged gunfire", they haven't done so with an incredible marksman (feats will be provided if asked) as Deadpool is. The Street Fighters' most dangerous weapon, their chi, is not enough to take out Deadpool, and their other stats aren't enough either.

Now who was I suppose to reply to again? I can't remember....

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 juiceboks  Moderator

@cadencev2 Yea dude I apologize. Been in between certain things what with school and procastination..I'll try and get a good response in today.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 Yea dude I apologize. Been in between certain things what with school and procastination..I'll try and get a good response in today.

Cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Are you planning on replying anytime soon? This isn't a snark comment by the way. I know it's hard to identify tone through text.

@cadencev2: You wanna go ahead and counter my post first?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek Yea..kinda forgot about this honestly. School's been keeping me somewhat busy but I'll try and post tonight if not tomorrow.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Are you planning on replying anytime soon? This isn't a snark comment by the way. I know it's hard to identify tone through text.

@cadencev2: You wanna go ahead and counter my post first?

Damn been so long, I kinda stop caring :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: @juiceboks: Well since both of you are disinterested in this, do you guys want to open voting? Unless Juiceboks plans on replying I don't think this is going to go any further.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: It's been four days bro! I don't want to seem impolite, but are you going to post or not? It's completely fine if you're too busy.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek Nah dude you're completely justified in harping on me. I'll try to post today, but if not then we can just go to voting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HigorM  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeekfor the win. It's clear to me that he was the most proficient debater among the others. He not only presented a opening argument, but also counters for his adversaries, something they didn't in response to his arguments. So YNCG takes this, another win for the book, I think it's time for someone stop your win streak, huh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Thanks for the vote man! And yeah, I guess I am on a win-streak! Also, would you mind notifying other users on this debate to read/vote? It seems my tags didn't work.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: no problem. We should do a CaV, maybe I can change that :P

I think Comic Vine is passing through a updating process, so things seems to be a little fuzy lately..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: I'm currently in a tournament and my 4v1 CaV as well, so I'm all tied up. It would be an honor to debate with you though :)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By Lvenger

@higorm said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeekfor the win. It's clear to me that he was the most proficient debater among the others. He not only presented a opening argument, but also counters for his adversaries, something they didn't in response to his arguments. So YNCG takes this, another win for the book, I think it's time for someone stop your win streak, huh?

I basically agree with this. YNCGG had the best opener, the best strategy and the best counters to all his opponent's points which is something neither of the other two debaters managed to do as well in this particular debate. So my vote goes to YNCG.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HigorM  Moderator
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YNCG gets my vote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP. Need more votes!

YNCG - 4/CadenceV2 - 0/Juiceboks - 0

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people really voting? We know YNCG wins. Me and juice lost time to finish this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Why are people really voting? We know YNCG wins. Me and juice lost time to finish this.

You guys can still finish it. Find your inner Street Fighter child and counter my posts!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek

CV2 did extremely well but YNCB basically stated everything Deadpool can do and has done with flying colors.

awesome debate

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

You guys can still finish it. Find your inner Street Fighter child and counter my posts!

This time it will be one one one. Team match. i will prove Street fighter legitness against your team. Much like our PYP :)

But next CaV will have 3 street fighters vs 2 Marvel street characters of your choosing.