Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#1  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

The next installment in a CaV series between Cosmicallyaware1 and Kidman560 involving bricks!!! the first matchup was Thing VS. Wonderman with Kidman560 earning the victory.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-kidman560-vs-cosmicallyaware1-voting-1517322/

This battle is Colossus VS. Sasquatch!!

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Scenario/Rules

- In Character, Morals on...... but Bloodlusted! Oooohhhhh......

- No outside assistance!!!!

- General knowledge of each other.

- No prep. Starting distance is 300 feet apart with visible sight of each other.

- All feats apply, however... standard versions of Characters, no upgrades.

- No BFR (not really applicable for these guys)

- Win is KO or other cannot continue to fight......

No Caption Provided

THE SAVAGE LAND!!!!!!!!

The setting may play a part in this! No outside assistance, yet the combatants may take advantage of the terrain in the battle (however no using any tech or weapons found! just environment...........such as trees, boulders....dinos....)

and with that...........LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: there ya go, you may begin. Let me know if you would like me to start it off.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@cosmicallyaware1: aighty bro i went first last time iirc... why dont you start us off

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: aighty bro i went first last time iirc... why dont you start us off

ahhhhhhh.................okay. gimme a bit.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

ahhhhhhh.................okay. gimme a bit.

bro bro im a patient man i got all the time in the world except at mid night i got some things to do

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560: alrighty then, let the battle commence!!!!

first off, let's begin by stating that these two have faced each other previously and with some mixed results. Sasquatch seemed to have a slight strength advantage then while Colossus appeared to be the better skilled fighter. The battle was brief and there definatley was not a clear victor either way.

So since that time they met, colossus has grew substantially in Strength, Durability and experience.

One notable instance of consideration is the contest with Champion. Colossus was able to at least hold his own and take some punishment for a bit before being disqualified while Sasquatch was KO'd fairly quickly.

Durability

• Superhuman Strength: After transforming into his armored state, Colossus possesses vast superhuman strength. As a teenager, he was sufficiently strong enough to lift about 70 tons. However, as a fully mature adult, his strength has increased to the point that he is able to lift over 100 tons easily.
  • Superhuman Durability: In his armored form Colossus is invulnerable to most forms of bodily harm. His armor is capable of withstanding ballistic penetration, including that of a 155 millimeter Howitzer shell. He can survive extremes of temperature from 70 degrees above absolute zero (-390 degrees Fahrenheit) to approximately 9000 degrees Fahrenheit. He can survive a collision with a loaded, ten-ton flatbed truck at 100 miles per hour or an explosion of 4500 pounds of TNT. He can also survive falls from great heights while in his armored body.

Peter has racked up some impressive durability feats that I feel trump Sasquatch's. His armored for has held up to quite the bit of punishment that Sasquatches cannot, and the question stands.........how will Sasquatch harm him? some notable feats of durability include but are not limited to : withstanding bullet and cannon fire, impacts from heavy vehicles and machinery, laser fire, wolverines's claws, cyclops optic blasts, sentinel blasts, and extreme cold and fire

Now he has also taken some pretty heavy punishment from some substantial heavy hitters and dished it back out, such as :

Hulk, WWH (only showed Hulk fight here. granted he didn't win and I am not saying he did by any means, it's just a fairly decent showing and shows how he has matured in strength and durability. How have the Sasquatch Vs. Hulk fights went? I am familiar with those as well, I can post them for you if you like.)

Gladiator (now he doesn't win this one either........but once again decent showing on durability considering the punching power that Glads possesses and the face that Glads broke Hyperion's back before.)

Juggernaut (just one of their brawls. One of my personal favorites. Just a fair durability showing here, nothing more.)

to name a few. So..........how is Sasquatch gonna KO Pete when he can't even KO the Thing?

That should be good for a starter. I'll let you reply back on that before I go into Strength.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: fair enough. these are all awesome stuff first off lets start of with Introductions. i am going on much less showings than colossus so my examples will be few but still have an impact

Sasquatch

No Caption Provided

the Fury Guy

Speed

first off let me say that Sasquatch is exponentially faster than Colossus. tagging Northstar (this guy has Mach 28 speed ((pretty easily)) btw now the probably wasnt going full speed but still tagging him indicates some speed on his part)

No Caption Provided

lol look at dem feet brah

Strength

ok so

1. Forces Wendigo against his will (Wendigo is class 100)

2. a Blood lusted Sasquatch takes on Beta Ray Bill (now i know hes not blood lusted here but this gives you a sense of how strong and how fast Sasquatch is)

3. holds a freaking plane

4.is him showing another respectable strength feat

5. him ripping chunks out of Tundra the great beast (this guy gave Nate Grey a pretty decent fight although X-man crushes him in the end)

Durability

1. taking hops from Hercules

2-4. taking and *cough cough* look out fanboys *cough cough* beating up in Juggernaut

5. taking count em 6 grenades from deadpool (kind of seems shallow after taking hops from Hercules and Juggs but still honorable mention)

Battles

added an extra scan to Colossus vs Sasquatch battle. and tbh it seems like colossus gets his lunch eaten

No Caption Provided

beats up on She-Hulk

to name a few. So..........how is Sasquatch gonna KO Pete when he can't even KO the Thing?

careful bro thems are fightin words... we all know thing is more durable than Colossus but thats a debate for much much later.

I am however clad you asked that

him taking on the Super Skrull now let me enlarge the second part for you because the text there is important

No Caption Provided

"And Realizes With Bone-Chilling Certainty That His Full Strength May Not Be Sufficient"

this coupled with him beating Juggernaut should be sufficient to KO Colossus given Sasquatch is faster and a much better dancer.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: graspin at straws here arentcha bud? little weak hommie. I'll get back to this tomorrow pal, enjoy New Year's Eve my friend, duty calls..........work lol.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: graspin at straws here arentcha bud? little weak hommie. I'll get back to this tomorrow pal, enjoy New Year's Eve my friend, duty calls..........work lol.

no straws to be grasped here yet. but i have some stuff saved up. and dude man Sasquatch clearly out dances colossus

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

no straws to be grasped here yet. but i have some stuff saved up. and dude man Sasquatch clearly out dances colossus

Broseph.............i gonna clearly have to give you that one, Sasquatch is one hell of a dancer and in a Dance-Off he would knock the socks off Pete.

oh buy you sure want Colossus on your team when you are playing baseball.........

No Caption Provided

smackin those homeruns for ya............. and he for sure is one hell of a better artist than Sasquatch by far................

dem drawings gunna be worth some loot someday..............

I'll bring back the seriousness later.......

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560: ok back to the seriousness. No, wait..............

just want to point out, that if you're a damsel in distress.........and you're cleaning.........Petey will come to the rescue.........and find the funk lol.

No Caption Provided

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok, Ok,.............heh...........oh man that's priceless........... now, *ahem* back to business................

So, I think I've covered fairly in depth and proved Colossuss's higher Durability level. I feel that the showings of the extreme Heat and Cold were fairly impressive, but let me shown them enlarged for you for greater impact.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So that pretty much can put the durability issue to rest along with previous scans. Let's move on............

You stated that Sasquatch's Speed is faster than Pete's. I may give that one to you. Pete's never been known for being very fast, but just because Sasquatch tagged Northstar......kinda an isolated showing. But I will give you the speed advantage. Peter does have some fair reflexes and his opponents have been surprised at the level of his reflex skill previously....

Reflexes

I have illustrated some decent matchup fights, but let's talk a little bit about Pete being simply a better fighter and H2H combatant that Sasquatch. He has shown Judo against opponents (including 'ol Sasquatchy himself) and feel that he is a bit more versatile using his abilities against opponents.

Superior Fighting Skills

I guess we can now go into the Strength debate. I feel that they may be pretty close on this one. A lots of Peter's earlier showings he was around a 70 tonner like I previously stated but he has grown and now appears to hover around class 100 (arguable, I know). He has some decent showings, and some not so decent ones. here's some..

Strength

and one of my personal favorites.........taking out the T-REX.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And wait...........................................what was that about She Hulk you put before? Petey's got a She Hulk showing.......

No Caption Provided

Once again dem Judo fighting moves brah. BTW Iron Man doesn't keep him down for long and Pete gives it back to him....

and 'ol Pete even ripped open the Gates Of Hell himself one time............

No Caption Provided

I know, I know what Strange said, I have the issue, I know what happened. Shush.

Purehearted Peter

'Ol Pete is a saint. That is why he wins. He even sacrificed himself at the cost of his own life to save all from the Legacy Virus. Beat that furry guy.

he didn't succumb to Inferno when everybody else did..........

so, in conclusion..............my man Colossus takes the wins here.

- higher durability

- better fighter

- in it to win it, will not give up

- better showings and feats

- he's an artist!

- and he's not covered in orange fur and looks waaaaaaay cooler.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Good job on this debate. I know voting isn't open yet but as of now I wouldn't know who to choose anyway.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks......I guess?

@kidman560: where u at man?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: alright here we go that was a pretty scan heavy post id like to return in kind but i dont have the luxary of 8,000 viewings

You stated that Sasquatch's Speed is faster than Pete's. I may give that one to you. Pete's never been known for being very fast, but just because Sasquatch tagged Northstar......kinda an isolated showing. But I will give you the speed advantage. Peter does have some fair reflexes and his opponents have been surprised at the level of his reflex skill previously....

wish i could agree with you here but i cant even Snowbird is impressed with Sasquatch's speed and strength and you and me should know that Snowbird is easily a class 100 (class 90 on the low side) and shes fast enough to keep up with Hercules

No Caption Provided

I have illustrated some decent matchup fights, but let's talk a little bit about Pete being simply a better fighter and H2H combatant that Sasquatch. He has shown Judo against opponents (including 'ol Sasquatchy himself) and feel that he is a bit more versatile using his abilities against opponents.

sure he knows Judo but not at a high enough level that it would give him a particular advantage

Once again dem Judo fighting moves brah. BTW Iron Man doesn't keep him down for long and Pete gives it back to him....

and 'ol Pete even ripped open the Gates Of Hell himself one time............

Sasquatch was able to beat She Hulk in one punch also (and you think shulkie is a good match for Hercules man get that weak stuff out of here)

'Ol Pete is a saint. That is why he wins. He even sacrificed himself at the cost of his own life to save all from the Legacy Virus. Beat that furry guy.

not sure why thats important here but ill object for objecting sake. I OBJECT! why? just because

so, in conclusion..............my man Colossus takes the wins here.

- higher durability

wait what. did you miss the the beta ray bill feat? here ill post it again

No Caption Provided

sorry didnt have the scans in the same place

No Caption Provided

now BRB has chipped Galactus' armor (get that higher durability crap gone bye bye)

Chipped Galactus's armor even Thors God Blast didnt do that. ;)
Chipped Galactus's armor even Thors God Blast didnt do that. ;)

- better fighter

not by enough to secure him a win

- in it to win it, will not give up

- better showings and feats

- he's an artist!

Sasquatch doesnt exactly quit either

better showings wait what?

Beta Ray Bill, Juggernaut, She-Hulk, mean sure Colossus has had more feats but better... ehh we have to disagree there

I know, I know what Strange said, I have the issue, I know what happened. Shush.

then why did you post it. you may have actually lucked out here i dont remember that issue but i do know that they were being tricked and Strange wasnt buying what he was being sold (if you catch my meaning there)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: meh. Weak sauce. I'll get back atcha tomorrow. This ain't over yet homeslice....

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sassy is looking strong so far...

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: meh. Weak sauce. I'll get back atcha tomorrow. This ain't over yet homeslice....

with you i know its never over... you always got something ready for me.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ostyo: oh really? Well then.....go away. Obviously you haven't read my posts lol...

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kidman560
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@ostyo said:

@cosmicallyaware1: Aww, that's mean. D:

ignore the fool he just in a mood

woah!! hey now........

with you i know its never over... you always got something ready for me

true dat. Now peeps been sayin Sassy lookin good, and obviously them pics of vs. BRB must be influencin the noobs, cuz i have posted some work!!!! ok, no more silly talk, serious time.

I will dissect the BRB showing and have some relevant points to cover. But let's talk about some other things first....

wish i could agree with you here but i cant even Snowbird is impressed with Sasquatch's speed and strength and you and me should know that Snowbird is easily a class 100 (class 90 on the low side) and shes fast enough to keep up with Hercules

ok, well......i agreed that Sasquatch is faster. Sure, Snowbird is B.A but.......pushin the class level here. A Serious point here and also part of the BRB showing dissection is....................it's an ALPHA FLIGHT book. The main characters are always going to get biased treatment and made to look good. always. Sasquatch will get praises against his opponents. he will have statements made that he prevails against the other. THAT IS HOW HE HAD A GOOD SHOWING AGAINST BRB. really. it's not really that big or a deal either. he was in a bloodlusted feral mode. that is also how he did well against Super Skrull. Kinda like when Wolvie is all jacked up...he "sees red". But wait.....cuz how else would Sasquatch do so good against BRB (which BTW....was only those few panels and DID NOT EQUAL A VICTORY. THE WHOLE FIGHT SHOULD BE SHOWN. :) BRB bounced back very quickly and it was a whole different story, so really the whole thing is a moot showing....) but anyway let's just look at this statement that Squatchy makes here...................

No Caption Provided

well then.......................how does he do so good against BRB?

ok. so the BRB thing is sooooo impressive huh? well then, let;s impress the kiddies here.....

No Caption Provided

Ripped Wolverine's leg off.

anyway you have stated how impressive some of Sasquatches fights have been but.................................meh. Petey has had equally impressive fights (showed some previously......don't want to do so AGAIN) but he fought Juggernaut as well to a standstill, hulk, CHAMPION showing which wayyy trumps Sasquatches (are people overlooking that one???), Gladiator, etc...., etc....... i feel the WWH showing is particularly decent. wonder how Squatch fared against WWH? oh yeah...he didn't..........

No Caption Provided

Pete has consistently, and key word here is ......CONSISTENTLY...................shown that he has multiple factors that trump Sasquatch:

- Durability. Yes.....durability. he has sasquatch beat. sasquatch has not shown any ability to resist the damage that i have shown peter able to. that one is settled. case closed.

- strength. which is still arguable, that's fine with me.

- better showings and feats......................you said arguable. true....................peter has waaaaaay more though, deck kinda stacked in his favor here.

- better fighter - you say not enough to secure a win. I say why not? more than enough to secure a win, and may very well be the deciding factor!!!!

not sure why thats important here but ill object for objecting sake. I OBJECT! why? just because

ok bro....................keep objecting......

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: alright i didnt want to do this but you forced my hand (and while i will never admit they are true... they are true)

ok, well......i agreed that Sasquatch is faster. Sure, Snowbird is B.A but.......pushin the class level here. A Serious point here and also part of the BRB showing dissection is....................it's an ALPHA FLIGHT book. The main characters are always going to get biased treatment and made to look good. always. Sasquatch will get praises against his opponents. he will have statements made that he prevails against the other. THAT IS HOW HE HAD A GOOD SHOWING AGAINST BRB. really. it's not really that big or a deal either. he was in a bloodlusted feral mode. that is also how he did well against Super Skrull. Kinda like when Wolvie is all jacked up...he "sees red". But wait.....cuz how else would Sasquatch do so good against BRB (which BTW....was only those few panels and DID NOT EQUAL A VICTORY. THE WHOLE FIGHT SHOULD BE SHOWN. :) BRB bounced back very quickly and it was a whole different story, so really the whole thing is a moot showing....) but anyway let's just look at this statement that Squatchy makes here...................

to counter-act said statement.

keep in mind, after this debate, this scan disappears from memory.
keep in mind, after this debate, this scan disappears from memory.
cheap shot on the Dallas Cowboys and he s Cuddlier than the Thing also :)
cheap shot on the Dallas Cowboys and he s Cuddlier than the Thing also :)

so we may have a problem here. it is stated twice that Sasquatch is stronger than Grimm (and you know how much it pains me to see this because Thing is my Brick... hes my number 1 brick) so you know how much pain this causes me.

anyway you have stated how impressive some of Sasquatches fights have been but.................................meh. Petey has had equally impressive fights (showed some previously......don't want to do so AGAIN) but he fought Juggernaut as well to a standstill, hulk, CHAMPION showing which wayyy trumps Sasquatches (are people overlooking that one???), Gladiator, etc...., etc....... i feel the WWH showing is particularly decent. wonder how Squatch fared against WWH? oh yeah...he didn't..........

lol Colossus lasted 2 punches against the Champion... he lost to Gladiator (the hulk beat Galdiator in a very PIS fight but still), WWH is arguably one of his best strength feats and i would place BRB much higher than that... given all the Beta Ray Bill has done (including beating Silver Surfer) id say it trumps Colossus's WWH showing especially since after that Hulk beats the tar out of him.

however given the fact that Sasquatch was the only member that survived an attack from the collective that killed the rest of Alpha Flight (Puck, Guardian, Vindicator) all of those guys... dont get me wrong he still looks like crap but he survives

now he was the only survivor from this and you should know how durable Puck, Guardian, Vindicator, heck almost all of Alpah Flight is as Durable as sh!t and Sasquatch was the only survivor.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@kidman560: ahhhhhh, i love you bro!!!! I'll be back to counter this bananas you have put up (wondered if you would put those Sasquatch showings up or not....lol)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: ahhhhhh, i love you bro!!!! I'll be back to counter this bananas you have put up (wondered if you would put those Sasquatch showings up or not....lol)

i was doing my best to avoid it

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

i was doing my best to avoid it

LMAO!!! I thought about it a few times, but wanted to go with the one where Sassy said Ben was stronger (totally just for my advantage here lol). Inconsistent showings but the whole Infinity Crusade was a buncha PIS and WIS if you ask me, so guess we should throw that out as "shouldn't be considered as cannon"

anyway.......i'll be back later.....

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kidman560
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@kidman560 said:

@cosmicallyaware1: dont forget

ha! i DID forget! lmao.......i'll put up tonight, almost done here probably....

i think so too... i only have enough scans for another post maybe 2

Ok hommie lets wrap this up.

given all the Beta Ray Bill has done (including beating Silver Surfer) id say it trumps Colossus's WWH showing especially since after that Hulk beats the tar out of him

woah. First off, we are both very very well knowledgeable of BRB. Now you KNOW that BRB didn't fully beat surfer, he knocked him around a bit sure....but he didn't beat him, let's just be clear of that. And after the enraged/bloodlusted Sasquatch laid intro BRB...well Sassy didn't really win that either so let's make sure we go in context here. The WWH showing is decent. Yes he did get beat up, I didn't say he didn't I was just illustrating some good Durability and that was my point for a bit. PETER'S HIGHER DURABILITY THAN SASSY.

and you have shown what appears to be some decent strength showings....kinda. Well I say that Pete is plenty strong enough and capable to pull off a good hurtin on Sasquatch, at least able to KO him. i don't think I showed these yet but just for fun........

some cool stuff here including: saying how he bashed in abominations face, holding back a jet, totally tanking a freight-train, whooping on Magus (who ripped a star in half BTW), smacking down an oversized Badoon war machine, knocking down juggs....again, and trouncin on Nimrod with enough force to do some serious damage.

anyway...........

If pete wasn't durable then why go to these extremes?

No Caption Provided

and let's keep in mind that he took on a techno Organic Sym (high level Demon - strength) IN LIMBO (homeground) along with techno organic demons, by himeself. I'd say that's pretty good...

No Caption Provided

so you have shown what a bloodlusted Sassy does....beast out, tank hits from Super-Skrull and lays into BRB. Cool. Colossus defies Proteus....who warps reality and lays into pete with reality warping and a psychic attack at the same time. Pete not only takes that well....he holds onto the core of his being which is akin to "a million live wires" and takes him out for the count. not too shabby.

No Caption Provided

so, in conclusion..............

No Caption Provided

the Hero and............................................................................................................................. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SASSY!!!!

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: whew man i was expecting a little bit worse than that... ok

woah. First off, we are both very very well knowledgeable of BRB. Now you KNOW that BRB didn't fully beat surfer, he knocked him around a bit sure....but he didn't beat him, let's just be clear of that. And after the enraged/bloodlusted Sasquatch laid intro BRB...well Sassy didn't really win that either so let's make sure we go in context here. The WWH showing is decent. Yes he did get beat up, I didn't say he didn't I was just illustrating some good Durability and that was my point for a bit. PETER'S HIGHER DURABILITY THAN SASSY.

the Surfer cheap shoted him and you know it!!!!!!! anyways moving on Peters durability isnt higher... i would say surviving something that wiped out the rest of alpha flight trumps getting your butt handed to you by Green Giant (w/ slight anger issues)

some cool stuff here including: saying how he bashed in abominations face, holding back a jet, totally tanking a freight-train, whooping on Magus (who ripped a star in half BTW), smacking down an oversized Badoon war machine, knocking down juggs....again, and trouncin on Nimrod with enough force to do some serious damage.

impressive to say the least but nothing Sassy cant replicate/ improve upon

Sasquatch knocks out Logan in seconds... its funny, toes in the giant ship (British destroyers (of recent times) have an average displacement of around 5,000 tonnes or higher) trades punches with Juggs (ill show you what Juggernaut looked like at the end of this),he holds up a 250 ton plane... the engines are producing around 150,000 lbs of thrust so this is no small feat (and this was his very first appearance in any comic book)...lol the next scan is him borrowing a moment of Blondie (thors time) and proceeding to beat the living odinforce out of him (lol), and he starts ripping chunks out of Tundra... who is one of the most powerful of the Great Beasts... so if we are going on just best feats Sassy takes this

No Caption Provided

lol he dont look so good

and let's keep in mind that he took on a techno Organic Sym (high level Demon - strength) IN LIMBO (homeground) along with techno organic demons, by himeself. I'd say that's pretty good...

Colossus for some weird and unexplained reason has always been resistant to magic... he wont be facing none of that here... the techno-organic demons are good but nothing Sasquatch couldnt do himself. lol and i read what Illyana had to say something about that not being peter... what?

so what does deadpool have to say about Sasquatch

No Caption Provided

Its GOOOOOOD

Sasquatch wins... :P

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By New_World_Order

Invite me when voting starts!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: you got it man.

@kidman560: ooooooohhhhhh........nice homeslice. I'm pretty much done. Just wanna go over a couple things and then open voting tomorrow. Kosher?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: alrighty bud, let me just go over a few things and then we'll open it up to voting.......

Colossus for some weird and unexplained reason has always been resistant to magic... he wont be facing none of that here... the techno-organic demons are good but nothing Sasquatch couldnt do himself. lol and i read what Illyana had to say something about that not being peter... what?

wait, what? two things here pal:

1) he won't be facing magic directly as in spells and attacks but.......... SASQUATCH IS MYSTIC IN ORIGIN. that's right...he is a product of magic in essence.....let's quote the official Marvel Wiki page for a second:

"Eventually, Langkowski exposed himself to gamma rays, hoping to gain powers like Banner’s. Instead he opened a mystic barrier that allowed the Great Beast Tanaraq to pass through, and Walter assumed its form, wrongly believing his powers came from the gamma radiation.

More on Marvel.com:

http://marvel.com/universe/Sasquatch_(Walter_Langkowski)#ixzz2pj7FGp1C

So, by your logic presented here.......as Colossus is resistant to magic that means he is highly resistant to Sasquatch? well okay, then thanks for that....you said it, not I!!!! I was waiting to bust this out but you beat me to it. Pete has a natural resistance to the Supernatural so.....Sassy's credibility just went down a bit here...

2) That is Peter, Illyana just believed him to be dead and a product of her spell which wasn't true....she just din't know what was up and that he was alive. big secret. glad I got that cleared up for you....

Next.....

anyways moving on Peters durability isnt higher... i would say surviving something that wiped out the rest of alpha flight trumps

Now Kidman. You know that Alpha Flight didn't really die there...it was an apparent demise of the team so lets only take half of that feat's credibility here ok?

wait...........what about fighting juggs?

"When Alpha Flight went up against the X-Men again, Sasquatch briefly donned battle armor that allowed him to defeat a weakened Juggernaut" straight from the wiki again..........

So the Juggs that you are claiming such praise from was was depowered. In that state he was beat down by WWH badly, pierced by an amped Rhino's horn and his strength level's didn't even match up to colossus's. here, i've got proof.....

and let me enlarge this one for everybody to see..........

No Caption Provided

so let's keep that all in perspective here. Peter proved he can stand up to a fully powered juggs on multiple occasions.

and with that we can end this off. Check mate my friend!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: i got enough left for the last one. lol since you seemed so bothered by Juggs being depowered let me show you someone who wasnt depowered

that would be Savage Hulk irrc and Savage Hulk has feats that can put him extremely high up... like deflecting an attack that could destroy whole dimensions.

So, by your logic presented here.......as Colossus is resistant to magic that means he is highly resistant to Sasquatch? well okay, then thanks for that....you said it, not I!!!! I was waiting to bust this out but you beat me to it. Pete has a natural resistance to the Supernatural so.....Sassy's credibility just went down a bit here...

2) That is Peter, Illyana just believed him to be dead and a product of her spell which wasn't true....she just din't know what was up and that he was alive. big secret. glad I got that cleared up for you....

Sasquatch has as much to do with magic as Juggernaut does... meaning hes powered by it but none of his attacks are magical...

Now Kidman. You know that Alpha Flight didn't really die there...it was an apparent demise of the team so lets only take half of that feat's credibility here ok?

wait...........what about fighting juggs?

lol of course not but anything that knocks out Puck (who is practically indestructible) is strong as he!! you should know what Pucks durability is...

lol now im good ill let you respond to the Hulk part but thats it... lol jk do what ya want... open it for votes once your done though

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cosmicallyaware1
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

figures.

Kidman - 1 Cosmicallyaware - 0

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@jwalser3: thanks!

So it's : kidman - 1. Cosmicallyaware - 1.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

definitely Kidman!!!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kidman560
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44 HigorM  Moderator

Nice debate, I liked the characters involved, it's good to see different matchups around here.

My vote goes to @cosmicallyaware1 he was more convincing with his arguments.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmicallyaware for me

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 gets my vote for sure. He countered pretty much everything @kidman560 had to say, and presented more. Not to mention Kidman presented some false claims like Sasquatch holding out against a enraged Beta Ray Bill (Which would not happen unless PIS is involved). That was ab amped Sasquatch to my knowledge who was amped by Tanaraq (So I've heard, haven't read it myself). Also Bill didn't beat Surfer rather he knocked him around which didn't do much, and than was blindsided. Great debate though, it was unusual and funny with all the jokes you guys added.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 gets my vote for sure. He countered pretty much everything @kidman560 had to say, and presented more. Not to mention Kidman presented some false claims like Sasquatch holding out against a enraged Beta Ray Bill (Which would not happen unless PIS is involved). That was ab amped Sasquatch to my knowledge who was amped by Tanaraq (So I've heard, haven't read it myself). Also Bill didn't beat Surfer rather he knocked him around which didn't do much, and than was blindsided. Great debate though, it was unusual and funny with all the jokes you guys added.

thank you man. I put much effort into this and kidman is really helping me hone my debating skills. We keep serious but like to have fun in our debates, i think it really shows our love of comics and the characters! The compliment means a lot coming from you...

@higorm: thanks man. vote from you is an honor.

@rikr2: thanks bud. I like to tag you in on things i think you might enjoy reading. will keep you in the loop!

@kidman560: So it's : kidman - 2 Cosmicallyaware - 4.............takin the lead my friend.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RIKR2

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah! i always enjoy reading battle between good debaters specially one vs one fight

Zane_Horn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zane_Horn

@rikr2 said:

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah! i always enjoy reading battle between good debaters specially one vs one fight

thanks bro... this is kidman on an alt since my main is connected to face book (and im at school so i cant log in on it)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2 said:

thanks bro... this is kidman on an alt since my main is connected to face book (and im at school so i cant log in on it)

sneaky sneaky boy!!!!