CAV: Comicstooge vs TheDarkLordPandamonium (voting)

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicstooge: Ultimate Reed Richards

@thedarklordpandamonium: Doctor Who

Prep Time: 1 week.

Battlefield:

Neutral planet.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Morals on or off?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Reed Richards has nothing on the Doctor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Reed Richards has nothing on the Doctor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Eh, not if I have anything to say about it. (Which I will in an hour or so)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ComicStooge
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge Yup, you can make the first post. I'll have some mercy on ya. :P

(and morals off for better prepping. super-bloodlusted.)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge Yup, you can make the first post. I'll have some mercy on ya. :P

(and morals off for better prepping. super-bloodlusted.)

Sure thing. I'm assuming they have some basic intel on eachother, too?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

Ult Reed's knowledge on Dr. Who:

-Is Metahuman

-Possesses time-travel powers

-Knowledge of Who's creations

Dr. Who's knowledge on Ult Reed:

-Is really flexible

-Knowledge of Reed's creations

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ComicStooge

Anyway, Reed has mapped out many different dimensions. He operates within these different dimensions and can travel between them with ease:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Reed has a time machine of his own:

No Caption Provided

And he created the Time Dome, in which 1 month is equivalent to 1000 years. Given there are roughly 4 weeks in a month, he'd still have 250 years.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he has an army of organisms which detonate anti-matter bombs (that he can teleport basically anywhere), which of being seen from space:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So...your plan is to attack me with an army of creatures that shoot things that explode.

...also known as Daleks with weaker armor and attacks.

And then you have the benefit of having a lot of time to make Daleks.

And you can travel through parallel universes...like the Doctor.

...either Reed Richards is really bad at prepping or I'm missing something here. Your entire plan can't be just 'make weaker Daleks. spam them at Doctor Who' because then I would basically insta-win.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ComicStooge

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

So...your plan is to attack me with an army of creatures that shoot things that explode.

...also known as Daleks with weaker armor and attacks.

And then you have the benefit of having a lot of time to make Daleks.

And you can travel through parallel universes...like the Doctor.

...either Reed Richards is really bad at prepping or I'm missing something here. Your entire plan can't be just 'make weaker Daleks. spam them at Doctor Who' because then I would basically insta-win.

No, I'm giving you examples of what Reed does with prep.

Furthermore, he can do this with his Cosmic Cube:

No Caption Provided

Or simply put an impenetrable barrier around whatever he chooses and totally freeze it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Furthermore, Reed with the cube can easily transmute the Doctor into a tree:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mind rape is also an option:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Cube also has some nice TK feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't see the infinite prep thing. No, Reed cannot access that; 1 week means 1 week even stretched out with time. And the cosmic cube took him 3 months to build.

Not to mention that the Doctor can just reality-jump to Reed and turn his brain off with the screwdriver.

If there's anything else you have, do it before I post my stuff or you're in for a baaaad time.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

Basically, Reed could:

Use his super advanced probes to locate the Tardis, open up a hole in space time with the CC and send hundreds of anti-matter bombs through it, to detonate inside the Tardis, probably killing the Doctor, or at least slowing him down to the point Reed could just transmute him, mind control him into killing himself or killing him telekineticly.

Alternatively, Reed could hack his tech:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Your move, kind sir.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComicStooge

Or he could send in First Knife, a cyborg capable of dodging lightning at point blank range and blizting Thor to kill the Doctor before he can react:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: the good doctor uses the demat gun, erasing reed from existence. And then he has to save the universe as we go through another the end of time when Richards decides to steal the tardis. And then with morals off he uses the absolute control over the universe equation.

(I totally forgot how much who outclasses Ult reed sorry)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: the good doctor uses the demat gun, erasing reed from existence. And then he has to save the universe as we go through another the end of time when Richards decides to steal the tardis. And then with morals off he uses the absolute control over the universe equation.

(I totally forgot how much who outclasses Ult reed sorry)

He's supposed to do this before or after getting blown to smithereens by Anti-Matter bombs? What's the range on the Demat gun? Reed won't even be in the same dimension as him, when the fight starts.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ComicStooge

Didn't see the infinite prep thing. No, Reed cannot access that; 1 week means 1 week even stretched out with time. And the cosmic cube took him 3 months to build.

Not to mention that the Doctor can just reality-jump to Reed and turn his brain off with the screwdriver.

If there's anything else you have, do it before I post my stuff or you're in for a baaaad time.

It's not infinite prep, it's only 250 years. If you really want to restrict me like this, it kinda takes most of the fun out of the debate.

And if the Doctor is so far above Reed as you say he is, isn't it only fair NOT to restrict Reed?

Also, it took Red Skull only 3 days to build the CC, with Reed's blueprints. Reed is much smarter and has better resources.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: The one he modified was basically omnipotent. It erased millions from the universe.

Who could also do his reality bomb shtick again, which will kill all universes except for one race (in this case the time lords).

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: The one he modified was basically omnipotent. It erased millions from the universe.

Who could also do his reality bomb shtick again, which will kill all universes except for one race (in this case the time lords).

Reed has countless universes he can escape to, in the event the Doctor destroys one.

And Reed could simply hack the reality bomb, as he did Kree technology, which is also far above most human tech.

Also, isn't the gun only capable of firing a single shot? What's to stop Reed from telekinetically taking it from the Doctor with the Cube's power?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: The reality bomb destroys all universes. Every one of them. Also if they're in different universes and have basic knowledge, how exactly do you plan to hack it?

The 1 week thing is less of me restricting you and me restricting who. 1 week becomes infinite prep for him at which point he gathers together an array of multiverse destroying together and detonates them all.

But sure, lets say you get 250 years.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: The reality bomb destroys all universes. Every one of them. Also if they're in different universes and have basic knowledge, how exactly do you plan to hack it?

The 1 week thing is less of me restricting you and me restricting who. 1 week becomes infinite prep for him at which point he gathers together an array of multiverse destroying together and detonates them all.

But sure, lets say you get 250 years.

Then wouldn't he kill himself, too?

Reed can attack from different universes, he has probes and robots that he controls remotely.

Furthermore, he can just gain control of it this way:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or simply transmute the bomb into something else with the good ol' CC:

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, Reed simply uses this thing:

No Caption Provided

It grants him all the abilities of the Fantastic 4, but double the strength. He could simply put a shield bubble in the Doctor's brain, killing him as soon as the fight starts, then place a shield within the bomb, to short circuit/stop it from going off.

Alternatively, he could stop the bomb by putting one of his impenetrable time barriers around the bomb, before it goes off. It'd then be completely frozen and harmless.

Or he could get First Knife to blitz the Doctor, before he attempts any of this.

Or simply do the Anti-matter bombardment strategy I suggested, by opening a hole in space time with the CC and sending Bio Bombs through into the Tardis, before the Doctor attempts anything.

Reed's smart enough to know he needs to strike first.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When do people want to start voting?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: The reality bomb destroys all universes, but as I said before, leaves one species alive -in this case Who's species, the Timelords. He does this by building a delta wave machine tuned to every species except for him.

As soon as the battle starts, Who detonates it...and wins.

Ult Reed's Cosmic Cube is only a city-level cube, not planetary like the rest and definitely won't be able to go through dimensions. As soon as the battle starts, Who either detonates the bomb, or as soon as Reed opens a portal, activates the Demat gun he modified (also known as The Moment) which will wipe out Reed and all of his tech/creations.

Alternatively, he just solves the Skasis Paradigm again which makes him omnipotent.

Loading Video...

Create new laws of time, be omniscient and omnipresent and rewrite the laws of existence itself.

Keep in mind that he can also absorb the Time Vortex and give himself complete control over time

No Caption Provided

Or simply teleport next to Reed and either use the Coronot of Rassilon or use the Sonic Screwdriver and shut off Reed's brain. He can travel the universe via Void Ship, get the Key of Time and also become omnipotent, get the Warpstar which is a planet-destroying explosion, and then drop it off in Reed's face. Kind of like your antimatter bomb strategy, except a helluvalot more effective.

In the 90's The Master (another Time Lord) absorbed the TARDIS, which almost destroyed the MULTIverse except for himself and the TARDIS -an action circumvented only by the good doctor being like 'mine' and then giving up the chance to be omnipotent (think Thanos with Heartoftheuniverse^2). Bloodlusted, he could also do this in addition to his reality bomb.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: The reality bomb destroys all universes, but as I said before, leaves one species alive -in this case Who's species, the Timelords. He does this by building a delta wave machine tuned to every species except for him.

As soon as the battle starts, Who detonates it...and wins.

Ult Reed's Cosmic Cube is only a city-level cube, not planetary like the rest and definitely won't be able to go through dimensions. As soon as the battle starts, Who either detonates the bomb, or as soon as Reed opens a portal, activates the Demat gun he modified (also known as The Moment) which will wipe out Reed and all of his tech/creations.

Alternatively, he just solves the Skasis Paradigm again which makes him omnipotent.

Loading Video...

Create new laws of time, be omniscient and omnipresent and rewrite the laws of existence itself.

Keep in mind that he can also absorb the Time Vortex and give himself complete control over time

No Caption Provided

Or simply teleport next to Reed and either use the Coronot of Rassilon or use the Sonic Screwdriver and shut off Reed's brain. He can travel the universe via Void Ship, get the Key of Time and also become omnipotent, get the Warpstar which is a planet-destroying explosion, and then drop it off in Reed's face. Kind of like your antimatter bomb strategy, except a helluvalot more effective.

In the 90's The Master (another Time Lord) absorbed the TARDIS, which almost destroyed the MULTIverse except for himself and the TARDIS -an action circumvented only by the good doctor being like 'mine' and then giving up the chance to be omnipotent (think Thanos with Heartoftheuniverse^2). Bloodlusted, he could also do this in addition to his reality bomb.

The CC is well above city busting level, considering it can open up holes in space time as big as Reed wants, contain entire space fleets, teleport Reed across the universe, create impenetrable force-fields, dominate the minds of the Ultimates, transmute gods, etc, etc.

Since Reed has a lot more time to prep against the Doctor and is aware of all of his creations (such as his reality bomb and Demat gun), he could easily create scanners or probes to locate foreign technology, such as Time Lord technology and possibliy learn to hack it, given the fact he's hacked other species with ridiculously powerful technology or transmute the weapons into bones when he locates them.

Also, Reed has devices which can depower godlike characters, such Franklin with the Phoenix Force (which as I'm sure you know is the energy that began all life in the multiverse and can also manipulate time and space on a grand scale) and even the magical energies of Odin:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Granted, none of these are quite like the Doctor's powerups (well, the Phoenix in certain ways in similar), these are foreign energies that Reed is taking. He could modify these devices to remove the Doctor's various amps with the 250 or so years of prep he has, the instant the fight starts.

The Doctor has to know where Reed is to teleport next to him, also the Cube can sense danger. He could be in any of the countless universes he's discovered. Furthermore, Reed has superior reaction time to the Doctor and has First Knife guarding him, who'd kill him before he attempted anything. Not to mention the fact that Reed has psy-proof shields in his suit and any attempt to get into his mind could backfire on the user:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Reed can warp away or protect himself from any bombs the Doctor drops at him via the CC's shields, then counter attack.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Any votes for either of us would be much appreciated.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, ready for votes

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Veitha
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ComicStooge

Do I win, given the only person who voted, voted for me?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well floopay kinda voted for me...I guess?

@dextersinister:

@floopay:

@cadencev2:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

Great Match. I always wondered from these 2 go at it.

Anyway Comic Stooge has my Vote as well. Great use of the scans BTW.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I feel like Doctor Who needed more expanded on. I easily could say why Doctor Who should win, but as far as who provided more reasonable outcomes to a single scenario, I have to go with Comic Stooge.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Comicstooge gets my vote, good scans and such.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the votes, guys. :)

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah I vote for you as well.

despite doctor who being omnipotent and all I have no clips or scans other than the ones I got off the net (also I can't really post evidence other than hour long videos which I found on the net but then started watching instead of posting and forgot about this until I got to india where I can't post anything.)

So gg you did the better debating

but seriously the omnipotent thing. doctor who wins off of being god.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the votes, guys.

ALL HAIL ULTIMATE REED:

No Caption Provided