CAV: ComicStooge vs Lvenger - VOTING NOW OPEN!

• 124 results
Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Since I can't come to a decision on who wins the debate, can I chose based on who's character I think would win?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Since I can't come to a decision on who wins the debate, can I chose based on who's character I think would win?

If I can chime in, that kinda defeats the purpose of a CaV. If you really feel that way, it might be better to just withhold your vote.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

If I can chime in, that kinda defeats the purpose of a CaV. If you really feel that way, it might be better to just withhold your vote.

I know...but I really can't tell who's the better debater in this thread......I might as well just start with eenie meenie miney moe.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@veshark said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

I know...but I really can't tell who's the better debater in this thread......I might as well just start with eenie meenie miney moe.

You can always vote a tie. :P

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Or, I can do what no voter has done before.............You both WIN

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@comicstooge: Or, I can do what no voter has done before.............You both WIN

Haha nice. If I may interject, it seems based on your comments on the second page you were swaying more to CS' side than to mine based on you speculating how Jack could come out on top.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Haha nice. If I may interject, it seems based on your comments on the second page you were swaying more to CS' side than to mine based on you speculating how Jack could come out on top.

It may have seemed that way, but I was actually just stating how he'd avoid getting blitzed out of his City Titan, CS posted the scans already of JH intangibly moving though buildings, I was just reminding everybody...personally I think it's a stalemate, but Jack has the upper hand with Doors. I really see Iron Man's suit army just trying to blast him down, he says "door", and you've seen how big doors can be made as well as how flexable and how versatile they are...but I'm not the one arguing here..based on what's been presented I think most of the suits would run out of power trying to destroy the Titan and sooner or later it'd just be Tony and a few of his strongest suits but I don't think they'd be able to take each other down....

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: gets my vote. It's always good to learn about a new character especially all the powerful feats/scans !

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ComicStooge
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ComicStooge

@lvenger said:

Nice it's back to being mega close again. Let me rack my brains for anyone else I haven't called.

Sounds good, man.

@joygirl and @willpayton, you're both debaters of respectable stature and intelligence, would you care to cast your votes to our little debate?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I found this some surprising suitable when I read through our debate again/looked at how close our votes are:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay and @nickzambuto, would you two commendable and well versed debaters care to spare any time you may have voting on this debate if you can?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

floopay and @nickzambuto, would you two commendable and well versed debaters care to spare any time you may have voting on this debate if you can?

Y'know, when you ask so nicely I really want to try, but tbh I just do not think I can get through a debate this long, when it's about two characters that I really do not care for. I'm sorry :P

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: It's fine, don't worry about it. I should have warned you that it was a massively long debate.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall if you have any spare time, would you consider taking a look at this?

I'm interested in what one of the best debaters on the site has to say.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I'm afraid this thread doesn't look like it's getting any more votes. Shall we end it here or let it go on for another day?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@comicstooge: I'm afraid this thread doesn't look like it's getting any more votes. Shall we end it here or let it go on for another day?

Let's end it here.

My hat is off to you, sir.

And, considering someone compared us to Goku and Vegeta, I find this appropriate:

Loading Video...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Lvenger

@comicstooge: Hey it was an epic clash of titans mate. As close as Splinter vs Shredder or Obi Wan vs Anakin. We'll definitely have to do this again once I'm on my uni break though I seem to be building up a list of people who want CAVs against me :P