Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: Props to you sir, for using a Noblesse character.

@lowlaville: And you too, for using Mi-Ra.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathHero61

@lowlaville: @colliderz: I know the girl from goh decently enough, please tell me this is a FFA and not a tag team against zoro.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lowlaville
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Oh boy.......This should be fun -.- tag me for votes.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lowlaville

@smxlr8@colliderz

So I will make my reply here. First, a little intro on Yu Mi-Ra. She in an insanely powerful swordsman (when compared to HST anyway).

Korean유미라
Vital Statistics
Age17
Race & SpeciesHuman
GenderFemale
Strengths
StyleMoon Light Sword Style
Level9
CharyeokYeo-Po Bong-Seon
HP410
GP35
WeaponBong-Seon (National Treasure)
Current Status
OccupationG.O.H Participant
RelativesYu Deuk-Chun (uncle)
Yu Su-mi (cousin)

Strength

- Yu Mi-Ra can snap people's necks as easy as breaking a twig.

- Easily cuts through metal (cars & vans) using nothing but a wooden sword.

- Almost KO'd Jin Mo-Ri (he just barely qualified into the second tound of the tournament) and parried Gang Man-Suk's blow. And this was barehanded. No weapon.

- With her bare hand, she makes a powerful strike that easily damaged a women with a body harder than steel, someone that resisted even her wooden sword strike, and only barely got a bump on her shoulder.

There's more good stuff, but I will present it in another post.

Speed

- Deliver multiple strikes in an instant.

No Caption Provided

Durability

- Blocked a sword strike from a Charyeok user who was able to bust a building with a single strike.

No Caption Provided

Oh yeah, she didn't even get cut.

I will add more to this post later.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I say put Zorro as post time 1st arc , current if needed since he is stronger then both characters

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SMXLR8

@colliderz: so it's your turn @lowlaville:

Seira J. Loyard

Introduction

Seira J. Loyard is the last remaining royal member of the Loyard Clan, making her the Clan Leader, which is signified by her wielding of the death scythe.

Strength

This would be a bit tricky but I am going to compare her strength to her brother , so people can see how strong she is.

Regis strength - Left to right

- catches blades thrown at him and breaks them with little effort

- A single punch shatter the concrete ground

So to summaries he is pretty strong so now how strong is she in comparison ? , well lets see

Seira 's strength - Left to right

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- The first 2 show that her nails can be used as / are weapons since she cuts flesh pretty easily and hammer states she is stronger then her brother

- The last 2 show that a missile was fired at her and she cuts the missile with ease using her weapon.

Attack Speed - Left to Right

- With the 2 scans you can see that she can use her weapon and attack very fast with it

Seira's Death Scythe Durability - Left to Right

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Taze's final attack.

- A massive explosion from the clash of two Scythes.

- Taze is defeated and her weapon we perfectly fine while her opponents weapon was destroyed

So this means I doubt Zorro would be able to destroy her scythe but zorro's sword might be destroyed form the impact .

That should e it for now , I will post more when needed so

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By colliderz

@smxlr8: @lowlaville:

Roronoa Zoro an exceptionally skilled and gifted swordsman, first recruit of the straw hat pirates and one of the Eleven Supernovas who trains day and night in order to defeat Dracule Mihawk and earn the title world's greatest swordsman.

Now against Seira and Yu Mi Ra one of the advantages Zoro posses is his brute strenght and muscle power

Creates a mini tornado with his barehands which sends a giant Pickels flying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Does push ups upside down only using his thumps while carrying 4 tons with his legs

No Caption Provided

Now lets get to the far more impressive ones

His clash with Kaku causes the upper section of Judical tower to shift which was likely thousands of tons

Loading Video...

Another impressive feat Zoro deflects a direct punch from Oars without even fliching a bit as he counterattacks right after he deflects the blow

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can also easily clash with powerhouses like Luffy and Sanji

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes this was Luffy at the begining of Baraque Works Arc but its still the Luffy who oneshotted the Arlong Park (right to left)

More impressively even after 2 years training he was still holding his own against Sanji in clash

Loading Video...

And Sanji's striking power after 2 years training is pretty crazy

No Caption Provided

Even after this he can use the Gorilla tecchnique inorder to boost up his muscles

No Caption Provided

Both Seira and Yu Mi Ra will have hard time taking Zoro's attacks and handeling sword blows from Zoro

Another Point Zoro is fairly superior and will be one of his advantages is his immense pain tolerance and endurance as he can take countless blows from both Yu Mi Ra and Seira

Even in the begining of the series Zoro was pretty good in this section

Here he gets drilled by Mr.1 twice and a full hand slash right after it

Now for his famous feat from Thriller Bark

First off all here he gets kicked out in the air by Oars and later on kneed into a mansion

Right after these he also took head on Kuma's Urusus Shock

No Caption Provided

Even after all of this he went and took on all of Luffy's pain were he also took that Urusus Shock plus he was already suffering the pain of using Nightmare Luffy where we consumed 100 shadows(even other pirates around there who were at least metahuman level could have only consume 2-3 shadows) and he was still able to stand tall.

Considering this is outdated Pre TS Zoro his current pain tolerance is heavily higher

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lowlaville

@colliderz: You had best not underestimate Yu Mi Ra's strength. She is strong enough to block a Nephilim (practically mountain+ busters, a wounded Jin Tae Jin could barely block one of their swords) Even Mu Bong and Jae San had trouble with them pre skip (with their charyeok seal still in effect).

No Caption Provided

Her strength is no surprise, given how she practically managed to snap Jin's neck, a feat no one in the series managed to do. Jin has commented on how his body is made of steel and all, this puts her strength on par with that of Zoro.

No Caption Provided

In the above instance, Jin had to cross 30 stations (train station stops) to reach the arena. And he said he could do that 1 minute at a time, faster than a train, through road traffic. This is the kind of guy Yu Mi-Ra blitzes. To top that, she easily broke Jin's neck, with his steel+ durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At last, we have Yu Mi-Ra's striking strength. With her sword, she made a cut with massive range, enough to cut a mountain in the far off distance and clouds, which form in excess of 2 kilometers above sea level all the way up to 14 kilometers. This is the kind of range and obviously speed with which she made the cut is. Definitely far above Zoro's potential.

No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SMXLR8

@lowlaville: please tag me when you post so I know next time @colliderz: there are 2 things I like to address , I will edit scans later to further prove my point

Now against Seira and Yu Mi Ra one of the advantages Zoro posses is his brute strenght and muscle power

I have to disagree about this since I have shown that her brother is very strong , in fact he could beat zoro in a fist fight.

Another Point Zoro is fairly superior and will be one of his advantages is his immense pain tolerance and endurance as he can take countless blows from both Yu Mi Ra and Seira

No he doesn't , did you not look at the scans I posted on her weapons durability. There is no attack that zoro can use that her weapon can't handle

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By colliderz

@lowlaville: @smxlr8:

No he doesn't , did you not look at the scans I posted on her weapons durability. There is no attack that zoro can use that her weapon can't handle

You got my point wrong I was talking about his endurance and pain tolerance but I will get into weapons durability part later on when I start talking about Zoro's Haki

I have to disagree about this since I have shown that her brother is very strong , in fact he could beat zoro in a fist fight.

Feat you showed for Regis is only

You had best not underestimate Yu Mi Ra's strength. She is strong enough to block a Nephilim (practically mountain+ busters, a wounded Jin Tae Jin could barely block one of their swords) Even Mu Bong and Jae San had trouble with them pre skip (with their charyeok seal still in effect).

That feat might be on par feat Oars feat but clashing with Sanji is still more impressive

Her strength is no surprise, given how she practically managed to snap Jin's neck, a feat no one in the series managed to do. Jin has commented on how his body is made of steel and all, this puts her strength on par with that of Zoro.

That was Jin in his street level days no the current one

On to the next topic speed/skill(since Zoro's best speed feat is also his best skill feat)

Here is one of Zoro's most impressive speed from Pre TS

Zoro has always been a fast character as seen here he first appears in the roff of a building then disappears right in front of the Whiskey Peak bounty hunters and reappears right in the middle of them by covering at least 50 meters disappears again

Now as much as there are lots of impressive speed feats for Zoro I will cut them short since they are all pale in comparison to what he done after 2 years in Fishman Island(this is also a extreme skill feat)

Here is Hyouzou swordsman of Fishman Pirates and highly skilled and fast one as below he hacks a large building into pieces in a blink of an eye

No Caption Provided

As a speed feat this would be masssively supersonic or low hypersonic but more importantly before there fight with Zoro here you can see him getting two handful of Fishman drugs and each one of those pills doubles a persons physical stats

No Caption Provided

Even with all of Hyouzo's might Zoro was still keeping up with him easily and than defeats him by outskilling him when Hyouzo goes for a sneaking attack.In short Zoro was keeping up with eight swords at a time that were moving at high hypersonic speeds and outskills them later on.Now this is the speed and skill Yu Mi-Ra nor Seira can keep up with.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Another impressive skill feat here Zoro holds his own against Ryuuma a legendary Samurai who possesed Brook's shadow giving him his immense skill but still Zoro keeps up with him and eventually outskills him in a end clash

Note:Zoro was using 2 swords at that time

Loading Video...

As for Brook not a strong fighter but an heavily skilled swordsman

Loading Video...

Since you brought up cuting power here is what Zoro can do

Cuts the galleon in half that he boarded acidentally

No Caption Provided

Cuts Kraken's tentacle into pieces(He did this while 1000 meters underwater)

No Caption Provided

And most impressively his slash on Pica

No Caption Provided

The slash was also calcs to be 3 km long

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24362

From what I know clouds distance to earth is around 2km to 8km but anyway considering Yu Mi Ra never did such slash before(I don't even recall a slash of hers that even covered 100 meters) its heavily inconsistent

Regardless lets compare these two feats

Now what Yu Mi Ra did compared to Zoro is slightly more impressive then what Zoro did as I am giving the edge to her due to fact it also covered some good lenght but in general what Zoro did is far more impressive then Yu Mi Ra's slash as it took everything she had and I don't see Yu Mi Ra replicating such a attack again in one fight while in the other hand Zoro casually pull out such a slash and he can do it again and again in one fight along with far more better ones.

Fun Fact:Zoro sad he did that accidentally while flexing his muscles

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Eh, nothing half as impressive as what Yu Mi Ra did. And, Jin was not street level pre incomplete memory awakening even. He was far above it.

The "Commisioners" or "Judges "R" and "Q" that Jin beat were easy multi city block level. Although in the first instance none of them used Charyeok, that still makes Jin pretty powerful. He beat Taek Jae Kal at base before he absorbed the Angels and Nephilimms, who was at priest level, who were all at least multi city block busters.

Street level would be a down play for Jin, as none of who Jin fought pre partial memory awakening has managed to break a limb of Jin. Heck, his father Jin Tae Jin said Jin is a monster the Judges can't beat, pre memory awakening. So... no; Jin was not just street level. He was beyond that level.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SMXLR8

@colliderz:

You got my point wrong I was talking about his endurance and pain tolerance but I will get into weapons durability part later on when I start talking about Zoro's Haki

She should be physically stronger then him after all nobles are stronger then humans anyway

Feat you showed for Regis is only

Look I said I was comparing the two, just because I showed her brother does not mean seira can not do the same . She is stronger then her brother as stated and it is true. I use her brother because he uses his strength more since she does not have many strength showing. So please accept my scans , point and argument for what it is otherwise I might have to drop this CAV since I had a CAV where me and my opponent kept on repeating the same points

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, no Erza?

Still interesting though~

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag me fo' votes.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By colliderz

@smxlr8: @lowlaville:

Eh, nothing half as impressive as what Yu Mi Ra did. And, Jin was not street level pre incomplete memory awakening even. He was far above it.

Which feat is more impressive?

Pre awaking Jin is above street level but the pre tournament Jin, Yu Mi Ra did that feat on is

The "Commisioners" or "Judges "R" and "Q" that Jin beat were easy multi city block level. Although in the first instance none of them used Charyeok, that still makes Jin pretty powerful. He beat Taek Jae Kal at base before he absorbed the Angels and Nephilimms, who was at priest level, who were all at least multi city block busters.

First he only broke R's arm and anything you mentioned for Jin was done during tournament where you can clearly see the difference between these two by looking at there fight against Park Il Pyong

She should be physically stronger then him after all nobles are stronger then humans anyway

Ohh so Zoro is a regular human?lol

Anyway Frankstein who is also a human is far more stronger than Seira care to explain this?

Look I said I was comparing the two, just because I showed her brother does not mean seira can not do the same . She is stronger then her brother as stated and it is true. I use her brother because he uses his strength more since she does not have many strength showing. So please accept my scans , point and argument for what it is otherwise I might have to drop this CAV since I had a CAV where me and my opponent kept on repeating the same points

Sorry I forgot to finish that sentence as I was going to say what Regis did is only a meta human level feat where Zoro was going far more impressive feat even in the begining of OP

No Caption Provided

He was even using this unwillingly during pre skip when he fought Mr. 1

No Caption Provided

As of Armament Haki, this one allows Zoro to damage intagable beings and boosts his attacks heavily

Now for his Haki boosted cutting power

Here Zoro cleaves a Pacifista with ease

No Caption Provided

And Pacifista's have pretty tough robotic parts as its superior to pre skip Franky which was both stated and clearly shown

No Caption Provided

Here is how tough Franky's cyborg parts are as it tanks a nuke like eplosion of Vegapunk's laboratory

Loading Video...

And there wasn't significant damge on his cyborg parts

Loading Video...

To summiraze the match

• Zoro has a vast advantage in speed which combined with his precog and skill will make landing blows on him for Seira and Yu Mi Ra nearly impossible
  • Even if they land a few blows Zoro's pain tolerance and endurance will easily shrug off them
  • Also during there attack Zoro will easily counter them and strike back using his immense skill in the split second they leave their defenses down
  • In terms of offensive even if Yu Mi Ra and Seira can hold off with Zoro's speed and skill he will overpower them with his muscle power
  • In the end using his superior skill and cutting power he will win a easy match
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lowlaville

@smxlr8: @colliderz: I've been through the concept of Zoro cutting Kuma as being highly irrelative to Franky tanking Vega Punk's explosion. A cutting feat cannot be compared to an explosion feat. As simple as that. Your notion of how potent Zoro's cuts are simply on that basis is highly wrong.

Which feat is more impressive?

Pre awaking Jin is above street level but the pre tournament Jin, Yu Mi Ra did that feat on is

- Yu Mi-Ra's Heaven Splitter. More range + power than anything Zoro has shown thus far.

No Caption Provided

- Jin did not go through any power up whatsoever in the given timeframe. Like practically. He used accupuncture to reduce his pain and fatigue to zero on two instances and that's because he had suffered damage in prior fights. Jin literally only got the first power up after the first regional tournament was over, ,after the death of Jun Jae San and after Taek Jae Kal absorbs a bunch of Angels and a Nephilimm to gain their powers. That's when RJB comes to rescue and he awakens a part of his memories.

First he only broke R's arm and anything you mentioned for Jin was done during tournament where you can clearly see the difference between these two by looking at there fight against Park Il Pyong

Jin was never serious for the first lag of his fight with either R or Q. The only noticable "powerup" if you want to call it that was Jin eating the Sage Fruit. But that did nothing to him. Except, giving Jin a fever. When he beat Q, he was extremely hungry too. There's practically no difference in Jin's performance level pre memory awakening. He just never showed his true potential.

Even so, there probably never was someone who could break Jin's limb, and this goes for Park Ill pyo, Lee Soo Jin and the 1st Prince respectively. I'm simply saying Yu Mi-Ra did.

If what Zoro does is as impressive as cutting steel, Yu Mi-Ra does this with a wooden sword, cleave cars and vans. She almost cut someone who can casually resist this kind of cutting power. Well its pretty much a given Yu Mi-Ra is the better half of a monster without her sword.

• In terms of offensive even if Yu Mi Ra and Seira can hold off with Zoro's speed and skill he will overpower them with his muscle power

I doubt it. Yu Mi-Ra can just the same end this without laying a finger on Zoro.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Basically, she has been shown capable of inducing a concussion by delivering a hollow strike directed at the ear. This or heaven splitter for the gg. Zoro has not shown blocking or otherwise taking a blow of similar level.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SMXLR8

@lowlaville: Nice post and I see you have not brought up what she can really do yet @colliderz: My next post, I will show some scans

Ohh so Zoro is a regular human?lol

No matter how strong he is he is still human

Sorry I forgot to finish that sentence as I was going to say what Regis did is only a meta human level feat where Zoro was going far more impressive feat even in the begining of OP

Look until I see zoro doing the same with out his swords my point stands . Zoro without his sword is not impressive at all

• Zoro has a vast advantage in speed which combined with his precog and skill will make landing blows on him for Seira and Yu Mi Ra nearly impossible
  • Even if they land a few blows Zoro's pain tolerance and endurance will easily shrug off them
  • Also during there attack Zoro will easily counter them and strike back using his immense skill in the split second they leave their defenses down
  • In the end using his superior skill and cutting power he will win a easy match

• This 1st point is arguable since there are more factors then just that
  • He still feels pain like any other human , he is not a machine after all
  • Seira should be more skilled then zoro since she is way older then he is also she was trained by someone with way more fighting experience then zoro will ever have
  • It's not a easy match , you really should not overestimate zoro and underestimate out characters

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By colliderz

@lowlaville: @smxlr8:

I've been through the concept of Zoro cutting Kuma as being highly irrelative to Franky tanking Vega Punk's explosion. A cutting feat cannot be compared to an explosion feat. As simple as that. Your notion of how potent Zoro's cuts are simply on that basis is highly wrong.

By taking that explosion it shows Franky's cyborg parts are pretty tough and Zoro easily hacked a material far more tougher than that.Its not a direct feat but it shows Zoro's cutting power basicaly

- Yu Mi-Ra's Heaven Splitter. More range + power than anything Zoro has shown thus far.

I have already countered that and explained why Zoro is more impressive also again you didn't say anything about the fact that its a heavily inconsistent feat

- Jin did not go through any power up whatsoever in the given timeframe. Like practically. He used accupuncture to reduce his pain and fatigue to zero on two instances and that's because he had suffered damage in prior fights. Jin literally only got the first power up after the first regional tournament was over, ,after the death of Jun Jae San and after Taek Jae Kal absorbs a bunch of Angels and a Nephilimm to gain their powers. That's when RJB comes to rescue and he awakens a part of his memories.

Jin was holding back and jobbing in their fight. Pre tourney Yu Mi Ra got one shot by Han Dae WI who lost to Jin even after all of his cheap playings. lol

Jin was never serious for the first lag of his fight with either R or Q. The only noticable "powerup" if you want to call it that was Jin eating the Sage Fruit. But that did nothing to him. Except, giving Jin a fever. When he beat Q, he was extremely hungry too. There's practically no difference in Jin's performance level pre memory awakening. He just never showed his true potential.

Your point Tournament Yu Mi Ra is on judge level?lol even current Yu Mi Ra is still below Judge level

Even so, there probably never was someone who could break Jin's limb, and this goes for Park Ill pyo, Lee Soo Jin and the 1st Prince respectively. I'm simply saying Yu Mi-Ra did.

So Yu Mi Ra is above Park Il Pyo, Lee Soo Jin and 1st Prince?

If what Zoro does is as impressive as cutting steel, Yu Mi-Ra does this with a wooden sword, cleave cars and vans. She almost cut someone who can casually resist this kind of cutting power. Well its pretty much a given Yu Mi-Ra is the better half of a monster without her sword.

That's pure WIS you can't cut smooth with another element that's farweaker than it, no matter who you are the wooden sword would breakapart without doing smt to the steel

Basically, she has been shown capable of inducing a concussion by delivering a hollow strike directed at the ear. This or heaven splitter for the gg. Zoro has not shown blocking or otherwise taking a blow of similar level.

So what? She knocked out a meta human with that move no oneremotely close to Zoro's level and again I think I already addressedHeaven Splitter but let me do in more detail this time

Its heavily inconsistent this is first if you think its not give me smart to prove it otherwise and you can start countering what's in below

There is nothing solid you can rely on as that so called mountain inthe background can be a plain hill or the clouds can be closer to ground level as they weren't on it. lol in fact I should keep labellingthis feat so it can be valid and consistent one that you can use

Yu Mi Ra's feat is more impressive than what Zoro's feat but it took everything she had and Zoro did his fate without even trying

In the end even if you can respond to all of this about Heaven Splitter, Zoro can easily dodge that or block it and what? Its game over for Yu Mi Ra remember she can't even handle the backslash of her own attack and got KOed

Also know that I check it again she basically stays in trans for a quite time enough for Zoro to finish her.

No matter how strong he is he is still human

T-T

Well I don't see any flaw in the strength feat he has done with swords but anyway he still have some good strength feats that he has done with his bare hands

Chucks a large house at Mr.1

No Caption Provided

Creates a pseudo tornado with his bare hands sending Pickels flying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I would really like to hear those factors since Zoro is leagues above both of them in skill and speed

• He still feels pain like any other human , he is not a machine after all

His pain tolerance is far more above than both Seira and Yu Mi Ra as he can take on countless blows and still continue fighting

• Seira should be more skilled then zoro since she is way older then he is also she was trained by someone with way more fighting experience then zoro will ever have

Age does not directly means skill and experience and when fighting against Union members Seira nor Regis showed any superior skill the skill Zoro showed while fighting Hyouzou and Ryuuma is far more impressive

I can show some examples for age is irrelevent to skill if you want

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lowlaville

@smxlr8: @colliderz:

By taking that explosion it shows Franky's cyborg parts are pretty tough and Zoro easily hacked a material far more tougher than that.Its not a direct feat but it shows Zoro's cutting power basicaly

Sorry to disappoint you, but the feat cannot be held as credible. An explosion that releases energy outward evenly cannot be compared to a narrower sword strike by any possible means.

Reinforced steel/metal can resist melting, but if the blade and the person swinging it is sufficiently strong enough, the reinforced steel/metal can be cut.

An armor piercing bullet and a granade cannot compare when going against a tank armor. Where the granade fails, the bullet goes through. In fact the bullet carrys around 1/100th of the power output, but simply does a better job at piercing the armor.

I have already countered that and explained why Zoro is more impressive also again you didn't say anything about the fact that its a heavily inconsistent feat

Enlighten me. Was that where you said Oars vs Sanji is far more impressive? How is that a counter in any regard? lol And how is the feat inconsistent?

Jin was holding back and jobbing in their fight. Pre tourney Yu Mi Ra got one shot by Han Dae WI who lost to Jin even after all of his cheap playings. lol

Yu Mi Ra lost due to trying to block the attack. As the judge pointed out, she could've easily won. When it comes to swordlessness, Yu Mi Ra's strength is unmatched by most of the guys in the series. She has somewhat of a Zoro complex when it comes to physical strength.

Your point Tournament Yu Mi Ra is on judge level?lol even current Yu Mi Ra is still below Judge level

Her strength (physical) is. There are not a lot of Commisioner levels or any at all that could square with her on strict physical terms.

So Yu Mi Ra is above Park Il Pyo, Lee Soo Jin and 1st Prince?

No. None of the 3 mentioned were on street+ level, as your query was. Plus, they are well beyond Zoro's own. Except the 1st prince's cut which chopped a planet in half, Yu Mi Ra's own is the second most impressive cut in the series, her "Heaven Splitter". There are degrees of strength and redeeming factors that Yu Mi Ra simply exhelled in. It only serves to show what Yu Mi Ra did on an equal level where others of the same potential level failed.

So, snapping Zoro's neck? Easy.

That's pure WIS you can't cut smooth with another element that's farweaker than it, no matter who you are the wooden sword would breakapart without doing smt to the steel

It's a fact. Yu Mi Ra cuts steel with wood. XD It doesn't matter whether you accept it or not. With her current National treasure, she will humiliate Zoro badly.

So what? She knocked out a meta human with that move no oneremotely close to Zoro's level and again I think I already addressedHeaven Splitter but let me do in more detail this time

Er... Yu Mi-Ra can attack with vibrations and shockwaves. Zoro is a human being. The person in the scan is a human being. Unless Zoro showed he resists internal attacks like that, he is not surviving that concussive blow.

Its heavily inconsistent this is first if you think its not give me smart to prove it otherwise and you can start countering what's in below

There is nothing solid you can rely on as that so called mountain inthe background can be a plain hill or the clouds can be closer to ground level as they weren't on it. lol in fact I should keep labellingthis feat so it can be valid and consistent one that you can use

Yu Mi Ra's feat is more impressive than what Zoro's feat but it took everything she had and Zoro did his fate without even trying

In the end even if you can respond to all of this about Heaven Splitter, Zoro can easily dodge that or block it and what? Its game over for Yu Mi Ra remember she can't even handle the backslash of her own attack and got KOed

Also know that I check it again she basically stays in trans for a quite time enough for Zoro to finish her.

Whether or not you believe it is irrelevent to the matter at hand. The heaven splitter

Yu Mi-Ra's accupuncture was aimed at reducing fatigue and pain, so that she could perform at her peak level.

Oooh, Zoro can also do swordless style. But Yu Mi Ra is stronger. She can blow apart wood simply by poking. :D

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this is a 2 finger strike blowing apart wooden chairs... she can send vibrations into a person like Lucci's Rokuogan.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: You haven't brought up Seira's energy manipulation and TP

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: I might have to drop but you can cover for me if you want

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SMXLR8

@etheral_dreams: If you want to take over for me be my guess . I will use seira again when she has more showings cause right now I can't make a good case with what she has right now @lowlaville: @colliderz: I might have to drop this for various reasons but It like Low is doing fine with out me so he should be fine

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: I would love to, but I'm kinda busy at the moment, sorry.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: how about now ? other wise I will just drop this and let low handle this

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers