• 71 results
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By those_eyes

@veitha: @colliderz: @highaccuser: great job guys but mewtwos disable move could have been utilized more. It renders the opponent paralyzed and unable to use powers. My vote stands for colliderz though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sy8000

@those_eyes: Um... I had nothing to do with this. Why are you responding to me?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I don't need to say anything just look at the others who said the same. And their reasons.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Nope. Just a fan of the Marvel ladies, Emma in particular.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said

@sovereign91001 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah I'm a guy hahaha. Even if a lot of people here thinks otherwise o.O(maybe it's because of the avatars lol).

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@wolverine08 said

@sovereign91001 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah I'm a guy hahaha. Even if a lot of people here thinks otherwise o.O(maybe it's because of the avatars lol).

You and @wyldsong both :P

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@veitha said:

@wolverine08 said

@sovereign91001 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You and @wyldsong both :P

Hell yeah! Love me some Marvel ladies and hawt female avatars=)

That being said, after some reading, @veitha gets my vote.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For this battle, i honestly think Mewtwo would win. Emma Frost has shown to be the superior telepath and could definitely shut down Mewtwo's mind. However the problem is

• Mewtwo isn't a slouch in the telepath department, Emma Frost can't just shut down his mind in the blink of an eye
  • Emma Frost can't use telepath in Diamond form, thus she is vulnerable when using telepathy

By the time it would take Emma Frost to blank out Mewtwo's mind, he would have already ripped her apart with telekinesis. Mewtwo could resist long enough to crush her head.

However rating the argument, @veitha gets my vote. Superior scans and argument. However I feel that Charles was downplayed. Without prep, Charles > Emma. She layed down traps ahead to overpower his mind and couldn't just willy nilly overpower him.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By NeonGameWave

This debate is one of a kind :) With that said, I have to say that this debate was a stalemate. I can`t really decide for some reason, in terms of arguments, counters and the plotting of points within that of a consistent structure, @veitha has my vote. But I feel like @colliderz managed to convince me of the fact that Mewtwo would have the majority in this fight and he did more than a exceptional job in showing why that is so, also he was very resourceful in his reasoning the feats talk volumes but his reasons and answers make it picture perfect. However, at the end of the day this debate was very entertaining as it serves its purpose for being the symbol of two debaters just having a good time with the characters of their respect and many others respect thus the sportsmanship spirit of it makes it all the rewarding regardless of who wins or not and which votes or reasons were said.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For this battle, i honestly think Mewtwo would win. Emma Frost has shown to be the superior telepath and could definitely shut down Mewtwo's mind. However the problem is

• Mewtwo isn't a slouch in the telepath department, Emma Frost can't just shut down his mind in the blink of an eye
  • Emma Frost can't use telepath in Diamond form, thus she is vulnerable when using telepathy

By the time it would take Emma Frost to blank out Mewtwo's mind, he would have already ripped her apart with telekinesis. Mewtwo could resist long enough to crush her head.

However rating the argument, @veitha gets my vote. Superior scans and argument. However I feel that Charles was downplayed. Without prep, Charles > Emma. She layed down traps ahead to overpower his mind and couldn't just willy nilly overpower him.

thanks for voting. As for Charles vs Emma, well he has never beaten her(lol, I'm a bit of a fanboy with Emma), while she did :P but he's always been portayed as the Earth best telepath, so without prep Emma would struggle against him, even if her wit and abscence of morals may play at her advantage in a telepathic battle. I'd actually like to see a true battle between them in comics(it's gonna be difficult given their current status). With prep Emma will most likely win(she's like the Batman of telepaths).

This debate is one of a kind :) With that said, I have to say that this debate was a stalemate. I can`t really decide for some reason, in terms of arguments, counters and the plotting of points within that of a consistent structure, @veitha has my vote. But I feel like @colliderz managed to convince me of the fact that Mewtwo would have the majority in this fight and he did more than a exceptional job in showing why that is so, also he was very resourceful in his reasoning the feats talk volumes but his reasons and answers make it picture perfect. However, at the end of the day this debate was very entertaining as it serves its purpose for being the symbol of two debaters just having a good time with the characters of their respect and many others respect thus the sportsmanship spirit of it makes it all the rewarding regardless of who wins or not and which votes or reasons were said.

Thanks for the good explanation, yeah it was a good CaV.

I had a lot of fun debating with @colliderz, hope we'll get the chance again soon, and I love debating for Emma so it was even funnier.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By magnablue

Mewtwo did take away Pokemon's powers before

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers