#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

CaV: Caleb Hara vs CadenceV2

Cole Mcgrath (Infamous)

Vs

Liara (Mass Effect)

This is a Challenge a Viner match. Please do not input your own opinions regarding this particular match up.

[until voting of course :) ]

Rules

• Cole, from all Infamous Games and comics
  • Liara, from all Mass Effect games and comics
  • Cole has standard gear, including the Amp
  • Liara has whatever gear Cadence chooses
  • Morals on
  • Random encounter
  • Fight is won by Death, KO, Incap or Surrender

Rockefeller center

• No BFR
  • No Bystanders
  • They begin on opposite rooftops of the two parallel buildings

See if everything checks out @cadencev2 if you have any problems, let me know.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Yo, those pictures are tight!

This will be a good match. For Gear it will be standard. Kinetic Barriers, Body Armour, Omni Tool, and Carnifex Pistol.

Want me to start? I will post tomorrow

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Perfect, I probably wont be able to start until tonight, or saturday night.

#4 Posted by dondave (33334 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

This should be good

Hell yeah, this be a good one.

@calebhara: Some facts of Liara.

Liara is a Asari.

Asari are powerful natural Biotics who have TP ability. By TP it is base on close contact as well mild manipulation. not a factor here. The Biotics are however.

Biotics manipulate Dark Energy and Gravity. It allows them to make Mass Effect Fields for a variety of effects. There is three main effects. Telekenesis, Mass Raising, and Distortion.

Mass Effect Field description.

Now lets look at Gear.

Body Armor of Mass Effect absorbs Kinetic Energy, allowing it to take Hyper Sonic gunfire as well as taking hits from Krogan.

Shields. These shields are pretty tough and can mildly Absorb Energy attacks as well Hyper Sonic Projectiles. Takes a few hits before they go down and have to recharge, which takes around 5-6 seconds of taking no hits.

The mutli purpose Omni Tool, in Liara's hands it is best used as a information device, communication, and Medi Gel Dispenser.

Medi Gel is likewise useful to help against the worst wounds and keep trudging.

For weapons we have the Carnifex Hand Cannon!

Also known as the Hand Sniper Rifle for a reason. With a Scope, it is a one shot kill device.

Now that is out of the way. Liara has a good chance to counter Coles Electro Magnetic attacks with her own Biotics. Whatthis match comes down too is Skill and variety of power uses.

#6 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Cole's power is absolutely insane. I think that he is constantly being underestimated on Comic Vine. He can effortlessly dispatch entire squadrons on meta-human soldiers. He can deliver energy attacks powerful enough to take down high end street levelers in one hit, with a relative ease. He can bring the pain to whomever he is up against from a distance, and up close.

Body Armor of Mass Effect absorbs Kinetic Energy, allowing it to take Hyper Sonic gunfire as well as taking hits from Krogan.

Shields. These shields are pretty tough and can mildly Absorb Energy attacks as well Hyper Sonic Projectiles. Takes a few hits before they go down and have to recharge, which takes around 5-6 seconds of taking no hits.

I don't see Liara having the durability to keep up with Cole's energy attacks. Especially in a prolonged fight, when he stops holding back. When not holding back, his maximum energy output is absolutely ludicrous. Let me give you some examples.

Watch from 0:40 on.

Watch form 11:55 to 12:30

Cole has, on two occasions temporarily put down the Beast himself. John (The Beast) was a global threat that overcame the entire earths military force, so powerful that Kessler couldn't stop him. But Cole put him down temporarily, twice. This demonstrates Cole's power because the only other thing in the game to achieve to achieve this same feat, is a freaking nuclear missile.

Boom.

Watch between 7:30 and 9:30

Cole's attacks put the beast down, the same way that a nuke did

Another thing is, Cole was able to put down the creature, that Kessler put through ray sphere radiation 30 times. He was insanely durable.

This thing was ridiculously durable. Here are some of it's durability showings.

First.

Taking a large hail of gunfire, grenades, and missiles. He walked away from this like it never happened.

Taking a missile that levelled as several story building head on. Then, the building collapsed on top of him. He was up on his feet and clawing his way out within seconds.

So, Cole's energy attacks pack way more punch than standard missiles or even bombs. Unless Liara is durable enough to take the the approximate force of a nuclear, or building busting missile, i don't see her being able to withstand any of Cole's attacks.

Also known as the Hand Sniper Rifle for a reason. With a Scope, it is a one shot kill device.

Not with Cole. It is a known fact that Cole is fairly bullet proof. He can take a few sniper rifle shots before dying, tank mini gun fire for an extended period of time, take rockets to the face, shots from multiple gunmen, and get up, time and time again and continues fighting. He can take explosions that level multiple buildings.

Now that is out of the way. Liara has a good chance to counter Coles Electro Magnetic attacks with her own Biotics. Whatthis match comes down too is Skill and variety of power uses.

Cole has the skill, power, and variety to win this. He has a plethora of immensely powerful attacks and defences, and a lot of experience using his powers. I honestly think that Cole will overpower Liara. His attacks, from what i have seen are simply too powerful for someone with her durability to handle.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: All good.

However there some thing About Cole vs the Beats and other High End Showings. He need substantial power source to use that power level. He does not have any Plot Device power Sources in this match.

As for Liara, sh has many useful abilities with her Biotics.

She has Barriers, Pull and Throw, Singularities, Stasis, Warp, and Warp Ammo.

All these abilities give Liara a huge list of options.

She also has the benefit of being much faster when she is Biotic up.

With Speed to dodge Hyper Sonic Speed Projectiles after they are shot.

This is a huge advantage to Liara who can dodge most of Coles attacks. Meanwhile her Barrier is so strong it can tank the rest.

Liara Barrier pushes back and holds out 100+ tons of Underwater Pressure as well a entire Ocean from the Sub Interior.

Here is a cannon fodder no name Asari blocking 6+ Missiles with her Barriers.

These Barriers are strong.

Then we have moves like Pull and throw that can toss Cole around like a rag doll.

This is not including Lira using her Carnifex Pistol that fires rounds large enough to drop a Krogan in one shot.

She easily can use her Biotics with her Carnifex Pistol in Tandem.

#8 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

However there some thing About Cole vs the Beats and other High End Showings. He need substantial power source to use that power level. He does not have any Plot Device power Sources in this match.

A valid point. However, in the two instances i have shown here, Cole had no power amplification at all. The first scene, he simply had nothing that could possibly amp him. People often mistake the second time Cole subdues the beast (temporarily) as being a result of him being amped by the RFI (Ray Field Inhibitor). However, he only used it to actually strike down the beast. He took him down without it before he used the RFI. On both occasions Cole temporarily subdued the beast, the only time he actually killed him, is when he did use the RFI.

Thats not to undersell Cole at all. Like i said, he put down the beast (temporarily) with no amplification what so ever, twice. The only other thing able to achieve this result, is a nuclear missile. Cole's attacks knocked down the beast for approximately as long as the nuclear missile did.

With Speed to dodge Hyper Sonic Speed Projectiles after they are shot.

This is a huge advantage to Liara who can dodge most of Coles attacks.

She can probably dodge Cole's attacks such as his megawatt hammer (electrical missiles) and pulse grenades (electrical grenades). However, she will probably not be able to dodge Cole's attacks that are literally as fast as light. Nor will she be able to dodge Cole's ionic attacks. The ones that do real damage. Here are some examples of Cole's attacks.

We see him deflecting missiles, using electricity to amp melee strikes, an AOE attack that drops about 3 of the first sons, and finally, the attack where Cole basically grabs onto the guys head and fries his insides. If Cole grabs Liara, she has little change of surviving. If he uses an AOE attack, how will she dodge it? (Keep in mind that there are first sons meta human soldier that can take repeated gunfire before going down.)

Kills five, meta-human first sons soldiers. With a single thunder drop. How will Liara deal with an attack like this?

Here is another sereis of attacks. He takes out a helicopter with one strike. Destroys a second helicopter with one strike, and then in one attack, slaughters every single one of the enemy soldiers. Liara can't dodge that last attack. She will have trouble dealing with the first two.

Another example of an extremely powerful attack. He busts through the hull of an aircraft carrier with one strike. Missiles and artillery fire can't do the same to one of these armoured powerhouses.

Cole could potentially cut Liara in half with one strike.

Liara Barrier pushes back and holds out 100+ tons of Underwater Pressure as well a entire Ocean from the Sub Interior.

Here is a cannon fodder no name Asari blocking 6+ Missiles with her Barriers.

These Barriers are strong.

I have no doubt now that these barriers are quite strong, but i still don't believe that they have the power to tank Cole's heavy attacks. Can her barriers take blasts that hit with the approximate force of a Nuclear missile?

Another problem is, Cole can probably disable Liara's barrier like he does to the hot air balloons dispersed around empire city in infamous 1. They could tank missiles the same way that Liaras could, Cole disabled them in a single electric storm.

From 4:15 to 4:35 he disables the barrier. The person playing went and used a storm for a long time. It only takes around 2-3 seconds to be honest.

Then we have moves like Pull and throw that can toss Cole around like a rag doll.

This could work, the only problem is, if she picks him up, he can start unloading electrical attacks on her, and she has no way to defend against them while she has a powerhouse like Cole suspended in midair.

This is not including Lira using her Carnifex Pistol that fires rounds large enough to drop a Krogan in one shot.

How durable are Krogans? If these bullets are anything like standard rounds, Cole shouldn't have to much a of a problem. Cole is extremely durable.

He was able to take being picked up, throw across the length of entire city street, through a solid wall, and then indirectly took the blast from a missile that levelled two apartment buildings. He can take gunfire to the face for a relatively long period of time before going down.

This has been good so far, your move.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara:

She can probably dodge Cole's attacks such as his megawatt hammer (electrical missiles) and pulse grenades (electrical grenades). However, she will probably not be able to dodge Cole's attacks that are literally as fast as light. Nor will she be able to dodge Cole's ionic attacks. The ones that do real damage. Here are some examples of Cole's attacks.

We see him deflecting missiles, using electricity to amp melee strikes, an AOE attack that drops about 3 of the first sons, and finally, the attack where Cole basically grabs onto the guys head and fries his insides. If Cole grabs Liara, she has little change of surviving. If he uses an AOE attack, how will she dodge it? (Keep in mind that there are first sons meta human soldier that can take repeated gunfire before going down.)

Liara also has AOE attacks, enahance strength, and this is all combine with here Speed.

AOE Biotic attack that tears through a Steel room with ease.

Strength and Speed scans

Scan 1: Liara Biotic Strength vs armored target.

Scan 2-3: Lira speed blitzes and KO a Krogan (3 times tougher than a Peak human) and then 2 more Mercs in H2H with her Biotic Speed and Strength before anyone can get a shot.

Liara can also dodge attack when she is Biotic up. She has incredible reaction speed as well Barriers and Kinetic Shields.

I showed these in my last post. Bringing up a barrier is easy and instant. Also I do not see him frying Liara when here Biotic Field will repel his own power and She will then toss him around like a rag doll with her super speed movements and reaction.

She can also keep him from ever closing in with her Biotic attacks.

Then Blast him at her leisure while he is stunned.

Kills five, meta-human first sons soldiers. With a single thunder drop. How will Liara deal with an attack like this?

Barrier. It can tank 6+ missiles.

Here is another series of attacks. He takes out a helicopter with one strike. Destroys a second helicopter with one strike, and then in one attack, slaughters every single one of the enemy soldiers. Liara can't dodge that last attack. She will have trouble dealing with the first two.

Thankfully Liara has a Kinetic Shield that can tank Hyper Sonic Rounds imbued with Plasma from Geth Weapons. She should be more than able to tank that attack and react in time before another.

Here is a example.

The Kinetic Shields on these Consoles tank 4 Shots from a Mass Accelerator Shot Gun. By the way Mass Accelerator Shotgun >>>> Gun Powder Shot gun.

These Shields are tough. Also Energy Attacks like Overload which are design to electrically short circuit Shields still take 2 shots to bring down a Shield. These same Shots will fry a human in one hit. Also Heat and Cold attacks are resisted by the Shields.

Another example of an extremely powerful attack. He busts through the hull of an aircraft carrier with one strike. Missiles and artillery fire can't do the same to one of these armored powerhouses.

Cole could potentially cut Liara in half with one strike.

He could, however the biggest problem for Cole is getting close. Liara has the speed and fighting style to use range.

She can throw a Singularity.

This along with Stasis is one her her main Bread and butter moves.

Here she uses it to beat Cerberus.

It also has quite the range of up to 3 meters. It is also a very quick attack. Hard to dodge.

I just do not see Cole getting close with my showings of her Singularities, Biotic TK, and Biotic power discharges. There is also another Move that is in the core power set of Liara, my trump card which will be revealed shortly.

Also the best thing about Singularities is they Explode when followed up with a Biotic attack.

In game this is a Great Tactic to use with Liara.

The blast radius and power is pretty powerful as well.

Aria uses such a attack here. Mini Singularity in her hand, then detonates it when the Collector flies back. Its devastating.

I have no doubt now that these barriers are quite strong, but i still don't believe that they have the power to tank Cole's heavy attacks. Can her barriers take blasts that hit with the approximate force of a Nuclear missile?

I simply do not see any proof other than Game mechanics of Nuke strength attacks. His attacks in no way look as powerful as a Nuke at all. Maybe they do more damage being Electrical to the beast who is fire rather than Nuclear Fire to the Fire type Beast.

Nothing suggest Nuke power here.

Another problem is, Cole can probably disable Liara's barrier like he does to the hot air balloons dispersed around empire city in infamous 1. They could tank missiles the same way that Liaras could, Cole disabled them in a single electric storm.

From 4:15 to 4:35 he disables the barrier. The person playing went and used a storm for a long time. It only takes around 2-3 seconds to be honest.

After watching the video, it took Cole 5 whole seconds to accomplish this. Liara meanwhile can move on the go with her Barriers. Heck she could simply not give him the chance for a attack like that. She has many abilities and can kill Cole while he is doing this attack like she did this Phantom.

Phantoms are Super fast Cyborg Assassins. It Speeds Blitz the Drell with ease. However Liara counters it with her own reaction times. Even when dealing the death blow Liara reacts faster.

Right thru the skull from behind.

This could work, the only problem is, if she picks him up, he can start unloading electrical attacks on her, and she has no way to defend against them while she has a powerhouse like Cole suspended in midair.

Yeah, she can flick him around faster than he can react, I already showed her Biotic up Speed. In the scan above she moves faster than this Phantom with above peak Human Speed can kill her.

How durable are Krogans? If these bullets are anything like standard rounds, Cole shouldn't have to much a of a problem. Cole is extremely durable.

How Durable? Durable enough to laugh at a Hyper sonic gunshot to the face on average.

Skip to 2:24

So pretty Durable.

He was able to take being picked up, throw across the length of entire city street, through a solid wall, and then indirectly took the blast from a missile that levelled two apartment buildings. He can take gunfire to the face for a relatively long period of time before going down.

Mass Effect guns use Mass accelerators. These weapon make a standard size chunk of metal the size of a pebble travel at Hyper Sonic Speeds.

See that Solid Stone rock? That is a low level Shotgun blasting huge chunks of Solid Stone. The Carnifex Pistol is one of the most powerful Handguns in damage and range in the Mass Effect Universe. Each Shot is the force of a anti vehicle round with better Penetration!

Also Liara has Warp Ammo ability. She can imbue her shots with Biotic energy that can shred targets on the molecule level like Warp.

Also this is another showing of Kinetic Shields, see that shot hitting the Krogan? It took these high power shots a good 4-5 times before going out.

Just to finish off why I think Liara outclasses Cole is her Stasis power. This is a core power of hers.

With a flick of the wrist, Cole is frozen, unable to do anything!

This attack is instant, no chance of dodge. Then Liara can blast away.

She also has Warp she can hit Cole with when Stasis or caught in a Singularity to make it go boom.

This attacks rip you apart on the molecule level, Durability is a non factor here.

Cole may have the power. However Liara has the versatility.

#10 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Liara also has AOE attacks, enahance strength, and this is all combine with here Speed.

AOE Biotic attack that tears through a Steel room with ease.

A missile would have a similar effect. Cole can take a few of those. I don't see the range of those attacks coming anywhere close to the range of Cole's attacks.

Scan 1: Liara Biotic Strength vs armored target.

I'm confused as to why this would help Liara in this fight.

Scan 2-3: Lira speed blitzes and KO a Krogan (3 times tougher than a Peak human) and then 2 more Mercs in H2H with her Biotic Speed and Strength before anyone can get a shot.

Can Krogans perceive bullets like they are in slow motion? Cole can. If they can't i dont see her getting in close to Cole without getting fried by his attacks.

He can effortlessly deflect RPG rockets within 1-2 meters of its target.

I showed these in my last post. Bringing up a barrier is easy and instant. Also I do not see him frying Liara when here Biotic Field will repel his own power and She will then toss him around like a rag doll with her super speed movements and reaction.

Can she put up barriers and attack at the same time? When putting up barriers on a defensive, she is safe, but as soon as she lets her guard down to go on the offensive, Cole can reign hell down on her. I don't think Liara can react to lighting attacks.

She can also keep him from ever closing in with her Biotic attacks.

Then Blast him at her leisure while he is stunned.

He has no reason to close in. Besides Liara's pistol, his attacks have a far greater range than hers. It isn't in character for Cole to try to close distance right away.

Barrier. It can tank 6+ missiles.

The Kinetic Shields on these Consoles tank 4 Shots from a Mass Accelerator Shot Gun. By the way Mass Accelerator Shotgun >>>> Gun Powder Shot gun.

These Shields are tough. Also Energy Attacks like Overload which are design to electrically short circuit Shields still take 2 shots to bring down a Shield. These same Shots will fry a human in one hit. Also Heat and Cold attacks are resisted by the Shields.

Coles attacks hit with so much more force than a gun, or a missile. The first sons are a group of meta-human soldiers that augment their powers via. technology. Their suits allow them to take repeated gunfire (it takes more than 10 rounds to put some down) and some of them can tank missiles.

Kills 5 of them with a single AOE attack. They don’t even stand a slight chance against it.

Slaughters more than half a dozen within a few moments. The officers with guns trying to fight the first sons before Cole showed up were helpless.

He could, however the biggest problem for Cole is getting close. Liara has the speed and fighting style to use range.

She can throw a Singularity.

Unless singularity's can be thrown from afar, and Liara has the arm of an MLB outfielder, i don't see this being a problem. Cole can sit back from afar and reign hell down on here from there.

This along with Stasis is one her her main Bread and butter moves.

Here she uses it to beat Cerberus.

It also has quite the range of up to 3 meters. It is also a very quick attack. Hard to dodge.

I may be hard to dodge. But, from what you have shown me, these attacks do not have distance/range to really affect Cole if he is sitting back and letting loose on Liara. Something completely in character for him to do.

I just do not see Cole getting close with my showings of her Singularities, Biotic TK, and Biotic power discharges. There is also another Move that is in the core power set of Liara, my trump card which will be revealed shortly.

I ti simply not like him to try to get in close, unless he is very sure that he can land his attacks. The one instance i showed you, was a blow that he was almost sure to land. He was actually already within a few feet of the monster already.

The blast radius and power is pretty powerful as well.

Impressive. Liara is fairly powerful when she lets loose. Too bad Cole is ludicrously powerful when he lets loose. Once again, it looks like Liara has to get in fairly close to use a powerful attack like that. This is what Cole can do from afar.

Takes out two military helicopters (one shots both) and then massacres more than a dozen military soldiers in one attack. Liara can try to close distance to use her bread and butter moves all she wants. She is simply going to get lit up from every angle as soon as Cole attacks.

I simply do not see any proof other than Game mechanics of Nuke strength attacks. His attacks in no way look as powerful as a Nuke at all. Maybe they do more damage being Electrical to the beast who is fire rather than Nuclear Fire to the Fire type Beast.

Not likely. Nix threw herself into the beast, that did some very heavy, temporary damage. Her entire power set is based off of fire and heat. I'm not saying that his attacks look like nukes, therefore they are nukes. I'm saying that the output of his attacks can be compared to the output of a nuclear attack due to the fact that they had almost the exact same effect on an extremely durable foe. Keep in mind that this is Cole letting loose, giving it his absolute all. I believe that if the fight comes to this, Liara has no hope of withstand his immensely powerful attacks.

After watching the video, it took Cole 5 whole seconds to accomplish this. Liara meanwhile can move on the go with her Barriers. Heck she could simply not give him the chance for a attack like that. She has many abilities and can kill Cole while he is doing this attack like she did this Phantom.

As i said before, the guy playing really had no clue what he was doing. I literally only takes 1-2 second using a lighting storm to disable it. As soon as you let go of the attack, the shield fades away. Thats why when Cole's energy meter hit nearly zero, the attack faded, and so did the shield.

Phantoms are Super fast Cyborg Assassins. It Speeds Blitz the Drell with ease. However Liara counters it with her own reaction times. Even when dealing the death blow Liara reacts faster.

Right thru the skull from behind.

I see Liara basically getting taken down, and the Cyborg then gives the deathblow. Sure if Cole takes Liara down, and then runs over to her to finish here off, i can see this happening. However, Cole never does this. Ever. He simply kills his enemies outright. No death blow. So the part where Liara gets her gun chopped in half before she gets biotic up? Is the part where Cole kills her outright in one attack.

An air-craft carrier hull-busting blast should easily do the trick from a medium range.

An attack that can easily sever the arm of the beast that took a building-busting missile to the chest would work too.

See that Solid Stone rock? That is a low level Shotgun blasting huge chunks of Solid Stone. The Carnifex Pistol is one of the most powerful Handguns in damage and range in the Mass Effect Universe. Each Shot is the force of a anti vehicle round with better Penetration!

Also Liara has Warp Ammo ability. She can imbue her shots with Biotic energy that can shred targets on the molecule level like Warp.

Also this is another showing of Kinetic Shields, see that shot hitting the Krogan? It took these high power shots a good 4-5 times before going out.

Just to finish off why I think Liara outclasses Cole is her Stasis power. This is a core power of hers.

With a flick of the wrist, Cole is frozen, unable to do anything!

This attack is instant, no chance of dodge. Then Liara can blast away.

She also has Warp she can hit Cole with when Stasis or caught in a Singularity to make it go boom.

I get the point lol. I seemed to have underestimated Liara. She is very versatile. Cole has lots of attacks too. But, Cole's hits harder, are more powerful, and can can be sude from a greater distance. Let me show you some examples.

1. Ionic freeze: Liara would be trying to close distance, and boom, Cole brings Spikes of ice from the ground in a split second and impales her. This attack can hurt beasts that missiles have literally no effect on.
  2. Ionic Vortex: Once again, Liara is trying to close distance to use her attacks. Cole throws an ionic vortex. She gets whipped through the air, hurled against any other debris, all while being fried by electricity. This attack can one-shot helicopters, hurl cars with absolute ease and to top it all off, it is basically undodgeable if used right.
  3. Ionic Drain: undodgable, unblockable, can be used from a distance, or up close. Cole drains the life from Liara, rendering her instantly dead.
Demon drain ftw

Liara simply cannot get around having her own life force drained within about 2 seconds.

Well, i think i remember you saying that you made all the case for Liara that you could. I would say the same about Cole. I'm cool with opening voting anytime you want.

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Dextersinister (5667 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Caleb he just painted a better picture of Cole being a much more powerful picture but Cadence still did a good job of painting Liara as a powerful individual.

Unrelated to the actual voting thread just my 2 cents. The problem with alternate Mass Effect media is that it's infamous for being inconsistent. Krogan are tough but the reason within the lore is because they can carry more powerful shield generators and heavier armour not because they are bullet proof which they most certainly are not and Liara has one of the weakest shields because she doesn't have the muscle.

#13 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

my vote go to CadenceV2

#14 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yeah for sure man, this was a good one. Shorter, but good.

#15 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: I'm going to vote for you. When Cole's lightning shots are put into context... Wow.

#16 Edited by Veitha (2726 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by dondave (33334 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19874 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to vote for CalebHara after reading about how durable and powerful he is...man...

#20 Posted by HigorM (3499 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle, Cole Mcgrath seems like a badass!

My votes go to @calebhara since his character appears to have the advantage considering this should be a long duration fight.

#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this one to Calebhara. Cole is just on a different level than Liara....and i do like me some Liara

#22 Edited by Sovereign91001 (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara I've always been a fan of Cole's but I learned quite a bit about his powerset. Respect for showing that he can hang with the big boys.

@cadencev2 Good job as usual with showing that Liara is not a lightweight, impressive scans all around.

Closer than I thought it'd be but my vote goes to calebhara, good job to you both.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: I think you won this one lol. It was fun. I still believe Liara can one shot the old boy. GG non the less.

#24 Edited by SlimJ87D (9244 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a really good debate. Both of you guys supplied enough evidence to support your arguments. I can't really decide between the two of you. If I had to vote, I would vote for @slimj87d

#25 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara I've always been a fan of Cole's but I learned quite a bit about his powerset. Respect for showing that he can hang with the big boys.

@cadencev2 Good job as usual with showing that Liara is not a lightweight, impressive scans all around.

Closer than I thought it'd be but my vote goes to calebhara, good job to you both.

If by big boys, you mean higher tier street levelers, then yes. He can hang out with them.

#26 Edited by nickzambuto (12643 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I'll definitely have to read through this one soon.

#27 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Agreed. Thanks for making this a good one.

#28 Posted by jwalser3 (4793 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Cole.

#29 Edited by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

After playing Infamous 1 and 2 and the ME trilogy, Liara has not done anything to put her on Cole's level.

In terms of arguments 50/50 both of you argued extremely well, backing up your facts with multiple scans and what not.

But in all honesty I never thought that Liara could be argued so well.

Giving Cole the battle win, giving Cadencev2 the argument win.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

After playing Infamous 1 and 2 and the ME trilogy, Liara has not done anything to put her on Cole's level.

In terms of arguments 50/50 both of you argued extremely well, backing up your facts with multiple scans and what not.

But in all honesty I never thought that Liara could be argued so well.

Giving Cole the battle win, giving Cadencev2 the argument win.

LOL thanks :)

#31 Posted by boschePG (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @calebhara:

I vote Caleb

Cole's aircraft energy attack would obliterate Mass Effect, tho Cadence did debunk some stuff from Cole's energy source.

#32 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@cadencev2: @calebhara:

I vote Caleb

Cole's aircraft energy attack would obliterate Mass Effect, tho Cadence did debunk some stuff from Cole's energy source.

BAAAAAMSKY!

#33 Posted by DeathHero61 (5002 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you guys done casting up the votes? if not then i say @calebhara