CaV CadenceV2 vs Funsiized (Open to Votes)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its Manga/Anime vs 80s/90s Action Movies.

• Standard Gear
  • In Character
  • No BFR
  • Death or KO
  • Start 50 feet apart.
No Caption Provided

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Funsiized

@cadencev2: Mmk, to lay a base out, i'll just post some Info on my characters.

Aleksander Hell(henceforth, "Sasha")

To put this as bluntly as possible. Sasha is a Qwaser, what is that you ask?

The Qwasers are the one's capable of controlling a specific element through the power of the blessing of a Maria's soma. An alchemist who possesses the power to manipulate electrons, molecular vibrations and atomic bonding. They are the descendants of Hermes Trismegistus. They are counted among the ranks of those miraculous beings raised in secrecy even before the time of Rome.

TL;DR-They can Control a single element of the Periodic Table. Ranging from one end, to the other.

Sasha is the Qwaser of Iron. His control itself is on the molecular level. And he is very..no scratch that, EXTREMELY quick at it. able to deflect fast projectiles with little to no effort while transforming a Lamppost into a scythe..his weapon of choice.

And Made a giant Wall of Iron instantly.

If you doubt his Molecular Control

there yah go, Halts the molecular motion of his surroundings to Create Ice.

He can also use it to Burn everything he touches with Iron by doing the reverse and speeding up the molecular motion.

He has also progressed to the "Fourth stage" of a Qwaser, meaning his is capable of biological manipulation. AKA the Iron in his blood.

No Caption Provided

combat

Besides his Over Powered abilities as a Qwaser :P He is also a VERY skill combatant with a variety of weapons that he shifts using his powers. Scythes, Blades, Projectiles, and is skilled at flowing from one weapon to another when in battle.

In the above set, Just after getting his memories back, he blocks a bullet with a Steel Bar(Dem reflexes doee) And Makes a shield instantaneously, bending the shield back into shape quick enough that it acts like rubber, bouncing the bullets back.

And finally, He can in most cases cut your terminators due to him being able to Break a Blade that cut on a molecular level in a head on Clash

Ekatarina (Henceforce, "Katja")

Also a Qwasar Like Sasha, Katja is the Qwasar of Copper, Due to her use of it in her "Copper angel" named Anastasia, whom she refers to as "Mother". She is called "The Copper Queen"

As demonstrated in the Above scans The Copper Angel is capable of:

• Blocking Rapid Gunfire by literally smacking the bullets down.
  • Easily slicing People to pieces.

Moving on, Katja is not limited to controlling Of "Mother" she is able to influence copper in it's whole, meaning the Copper commonly used in electrical wiring.

She is also able of Using A Large amount of Electricity to Power well...a rail gun.

That, however takes a large amount of power is impractical in close combat such as this, she will most likely Use the smaller Arm mounted version for Anastasia.

Moving on, Her control over copper also provides a defense for Katja, Including a sort of EM Field to repel FMJ bullets.

And if the Idea is to Finish of The angel first...don't. You can't

So to conclude-the only way to beat the angel is to beat Katja, and the only way to beat Katja...is to beat the angel.

Hope that's enough for you, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@funsiized Will you post first? I have no clue about your team.

Edit.... NVM, You posted it 27 seconds ago. I will get to this tomorrow.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@funsiized: Nice, I am so glad I took T-Infinity lol. Anything less would have been defeated rather easily.... well maybe T-1000.... anyway.

Lets introduce my characters. The Terminators!

A very well known and popular franchise of Movies (and Comics) that deal with Killing Machines sent back in time to take out the Resistance Leaders in the Future. There is many models of Terminators, but the most prominent being the T-800.

The T800 is Sky Nets crowning achievement in Cyborg bada$$ness. The T-800 model proves time and again that even the more advance models of T-1000 and TX can still be brought low to the T-800. The only real noticeable difference of T-800 and T-850 is the Plasma resistance. T-850s were made in response to Plasma Weapons used by the resistance.

Disrespected on the Vine too much IMO is a brutal tough foe for any street level foe. Let me breakdown it down with a Scan Bomb. So what is a T-800?

No Caption Provided

What he said.

Strength

T-800 Strength is over 3 tons for sure.

1) T-850 strength in his arm breaks TX's arm.

2) T-800 flips Car with its grip.

3) T-850 strength holds up with one arm a Nuclear Blast Door and burns out its motor holding it up.

4) T-850 smashes car engine block and car frame.

5-6) T-800 busts from tons of concrete from the middle of a built dam!

7-8) T-800 rips through Elevator Doors and Elevator.

9) T-800 holds down a Helicopter on maximum thrust.

10) T-800 busts through reinforce steel door.

11) T-800 busts through steel prison door.

12) T-800 rips open Armored doors of a Swat Van.

13) T-800 with one hand rips a T-600 in half and carries the top half. Thats half a ton of steel there.

14) T-800 smashes through the joints of another T-800 with a single punch.

15) T-800 smashing T-1000 into solid concrete wall and buckling the wall.

T-1000 is also as strong as a T-800.

Durability

Terminator is made from Hyper Alloy Combat Chassis. It has proven to be ungodly durable.

T-800 feats against extreme Force and Pressure.

1-2) T-800s have tons of earth and rock cave in on them, escape through the rubble with ease.

3-4) T-800 free falls from Empire State Building, still going.

5-6) T-800 sunk to bottom of the Pacific, survives ocean pressure and all to walk back a shore.

7-8) T-800s survive crushing Ocean Depths from Sub Dive.

9) T-800 is hit by a easy 40 Ton Semi Truck moving at 50 MPH head on, suffers minor injuries.

10-11) T-800s get hit by a full on Train, ran over, and still going.

12-13) T-800 hit by a Up Armour Swat Team Van moving at highway speeds, no damage.

T-800 feats vs Explosions and Weapon Fire.

1) Tanking a Anti vehicle 203mm Grenade Luncher Round twice with no damage.

2-4) Walk through ground zero of a massive Car Bomb.

5-7) Gets hit by a heavy duty truck, then still going gets hit with a anti tank missile. Terminator is still functioning.

8) Pipe Bomb in it weak joints, still going!

9-10) Hit with a house full of Pipe Bombs, no damage.

11) T-800 rises from a propane truck explosion. Sitting in the driver seat to take the full blast and still going strong.

T-800 feats of Electricity, Acid, Heat, and EMP.

1-3) T-800 survives being submerge in a vat of industrial boiling acid.

4) T-800 tears through electric fence.

5-6) T-800 brushes off electricity of a whole hospitable

7-8) T-800 hit by lightning bolt, operates just fine in seconds.

9-10) T-800 is temporary KOed by a whole city power grid. Never fried any of its circuits and shortly rebooted.

11-12) T-800 hit by a grazing blow of a Electromagnetic Fazer (EMP blast) and is unaffected.

13) T-800 covered in molten steel.

14-15) Hunter Killers with T-800s stand on the edge of a Nuclear Blast, which puts out a powerful EMP, and walk in when the fire settles.

14) Terminators are made to be EMP resistant.

The best way to beat a T-800 is with Plasma Weapons, yet even Plasma Weapons are not fully effective. T-850s are even more resistant to Plasma Weapons.

1) T-800 getting shot by Reese and point blank in the back

2) T-800 takes shots in the back by mini Hunters, and yes Terminator 3-D was cannon as James Cameron who written and directed meant it to be.

3-4) T-850s are T-800s with greater Plasma resistant armor inresponse to the heavy use of Plasma weapons. T-850 here takes Plasma fire from TX that can vaporize the front end of a fire truck.

5) T-800 takes 4 plasma shots of this super plasma pistol before being blown to pieces.

6-7) T-800 takes direct plasma fire from rebels that bounce off his armor.

8-9) T-800 shows incredible durability from Reese's Plasma Rifle, however takes a vehicle mounted Plasma Cannon to blow it to pieces.

Speed

Many people believe Terminator is not fast. Untrue.

1-2) T-800 reacts faster than these humans pull a trigger. John was right in front of the gun, and the T-800 got in between them before they could unload.

3) T-800 crashes car and moves so fast that the Police chasing them did not see him escape.

4) T-800 blows away half a squad of Resistance before they reacted.

5) T-800 catches thrown grenade, process the time left on it, where to throw it, and executes this all in a second.

6) Reacts to fast for Bartender to pull trigger.

7) T-800 analyzes the situation, processes various outcomes, picks a response, and blasts the resistance guy in a "Blink of a Eye".

8-11) A T-800 is moving around the area so fast, that Cops and Reporters swore it was a large gang attacking them instead of one machine.

12) T-800 reacts and jumps over ramming car.

13) T-800 with busted legs outpaces the targeting of this Navy Anti Tank prototype robot.

Look! Its in Spoilers for all those who hate my Scan Bombs. Haters :P

Now as we can see, from the stats alone, just how tough these Machines are. they are also incredibly skilled with built in Computer abilities that I will showcase later. This T-800 is packing for its weapons the mighty 40 Watt Plasma Rifle.

No Caption Provided

A powerful Plasma weapon that burn got enough to blast holes into the super durable Hyper Allow of other Terminators!

Now T-800 is no alone here. Oh no,no,no. He is being backed bu by the most powerful Terminator in the Expanded Universe. the T-Infinity!

T-Infinity was built to destroy all the Past Terminators in time to fix the Time stream. It has the Liquid Metal parts of a T-1000, built in Plasma weapons of a TX, as well the super durable Hyper Allow of a T-800. It has many special abilities as well, including Time travel, a Super Force Field, and Time Scanners. Lets take a look at the basics of this bad boy.

Strength

T-Infinity is by far superior in strength to any other Terminator.

1) Walks through Minefield and then Easily Wrecks Car Thick Steel Beams that block the entrance, sending them flying in the air.

2) Nearly flips a ramming Humvee with a slam.

Durability

Like T-1000 this Terminator seems to have Liquid Metal Repairing Ability. At the same time is has a core structure that can be destroyed. It can repair the damage in T-1000 fashion. Best way to describe it is where TX was mostly solid Terminator with some Liquid Metal, T-Infinity is mostly Liquid Metal than Terminator.

1-2) T-Infinity gets hit with a direct blast of EMP, this merely makes it unstable and damages some of its current programs. Does not defeat nor shut down the T-Infinity.

3-5) Walks through a Laser Grid twice that slices steel and flesh with ease. Proof of heat resistance.

6-7) Runs through Plasma Rifle fire.

8-10) Survives the Tons of collapse concrete and steel of the subway station with no noticeable damage.

11) Walks through Land Mines with no trouble.

12) Takes a Anti Tank Missile to the back and only lost its Liquid Metal arm.

The T-Infinity is not relying on its stats to win here, but I will get into how it can win later. For now I will just show off its Plasma weapons.

Plasma Weapons

The T-Infinity has a way more advance form of Plasma weaponry than the TX.

1) Plasma Blade cuts through the Plasma Resistant T-850s with ease.

2-3) Plasma Cannon damage output.

4) Plasma Gun made from Liquid Metal arm.

5) Forms Plasma into something of a multi targeting shape and accurately hits all the soldiers in one shot.

6-8) Forms Plasma Gun from either Arm.

9) Forms large Plasma Axe to Slice Humvee in half.

For now I can see both Terminators making use of cover and firing away with their Plasma Weapons that will go right through any Steel or Copper constructs your team is making.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

For now I can see both Terminators making use of cover and firing away with their Plasma Weapons that will go right through any Steel or Copper constructs your team is making.

Fairly positive this is the only thing i can actually contest here. XD Quick question, How fast are Plasma Projectiles?

Ahem, I have already covered that Sashas Constructs are above the norm, Seeing as his basic Scythe blocked a Molecular blade, not one, but 3 times. Overpowering it in the final clash, as i showed earlier.Combined with his shaping speed, he can have a wall up(a thick on, just for you) Faster than the Plasma shots can actually Reach us,now, if it was 1 foot thick, plasma may get though, but I'm doubting plasmas Ability to get though 2-3 foot thick solid steel. If you disagree...well, i have alternatives.

Please note, that just as fast as Sasha can build a wall, he can turn it into a weapon even quicker.

Oh and, just to show you I'm not throwing the word "Molecular" around for kicks, Here is the explanation of "Excalibur" that he has deflected and overpowered 3 times. and the First time he deflected it.

Excalibur "Molecular oscillation"

Block it purely on reaction

And Don't under estimate Katjas Angel, Copper itself, is high resistant to Ionization, Not even Hydrochloric acid is able to melt it.

The angel has also be capable of simply dodging what comes at it. like a normal Combatant, even The Gamma Qwasars Lasers

while Sasha has been shown capable of out right blocking it.

No Caption Provided

So, to conclude, Your idea of Running and gunning is quite flawed as my team has zero problem hunkering behind a flexible 2-3 foot thick pure steel wall, and having Katja Simply send out her Copper angel to slice and dice, in what she calls "the Waltz of the fresh blood"(See below) With out killing Katja, The angel will simply Reform over and over, An immortal soldier(Hows it feel to have the shoe on the other foot, T-X? HUH?!)

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@funsiized:

Fairly positive this is the only thing i can actually contest here. XD Quick question, How fast are Plasma Projectiles?

Ahem, I have already covered that Sashas Constructs are above the norm, Seeing as his basic Scythe blocked a Molecular blade, not one, but 3 times. Overpowering it in the final clash, as i showed earlier.Combined with his shaping speed, he can have a wall up(a thick on, just for you) Faster than the Plasma shots can actually Reach us,now, if it was 1 foot thick, plasma may get though, but I'm doubting plasmas Ability to get though 2-3 foot thick solid steel. If you disagree...well, i have alternatives.

Well the Plasma burns at temperatures hot enough to melt through Hyper Allow. So molecular slicing is not the same as Heat changing the molecules from a solid into a liquid via heat. I think it will still be a factor.

Add to this my Terminators can easily see whats on the other side of said wall.

T-800

1) Using Heat Signatures to find targets.

2) Scanners pick up resistance behind a car.

3) X-Rays through Marcus Cyborg body and at his heart, his weak spot.

4) Scans targets a mile away and deep in a mine shaft with X-Ray scanners.

5) Scans through the door to ambush resistance.

6) Scans target half a mile away in a group of people through a building.

7) Switches to X-Ray.

8) X-Rays through the earth at a grave.

T-Infinity

1) Scanner that reverses time, a useful tracking tool to see what your target been doing, and where they have been.

2) T-Infinity shows X-Ray and Heat Vision Scanners.

3-4) T-Infinity also has the same Inferred as the T-800s.

They have a host of Scanners to keep tabs on you while they flank around. Mean while your team cannot see them.

Please note, that just as fast as Sasha can build a wall, he can turn it into a weapon even quicker.

Oh and, just to show you I'm not throwing the word "Molecular" around for kicks, Here is the explanation of "Excalibur" that he has deflected and overpowered 3 times. and the First time he deflected it.

OK.

And Don't under estimate Katjas Angel, Copper itself, is high resistant to Ionization, Not even Hydrochloric acid is able to melt it.

Acid is not the same as heat in how it breaks things down.

The angel has also be capable of simply dodging what comes at it. like a normal Combatant, even The Gamma Qwasars Lasers

while Sasha has been shown capable of out right blocking it.

Dodging and blocking is all good, till T-Infinity closes in and decimates them in Hand to Hand or T-800 gets in close to maximize his abilities.

Honestly nothing about the Copper angel is any more impressive than a T-1000 which T-800 can beat with its Weapon load out. Like this hand held Plasma Cannon.

It can use that with its typically carried Grenade Launcher.

No Caption Provided

I do not see anything you shown blocking that power combo output or combo. I also have a hard time seeing you dodge the insane accuracy of T-800.

1-2) T-800 with orders of no deaths, fires on the cops with a wild minigun and grenade launcher. He successfully takes out the cop cars while forcing the cops back. All with no deaths, not even accidental ones.

3) T-850 fires off 700+ rounds as its scanners counted, and performs the same feat as the T-800 above.

4) T-800 on motorcycle and air born takes out squads of cops before landing.

5) T-800 predicts the cops movements as he runs along the wall.

6) T-800 saves ammo on Canadian military by killing each one of them with a single shot.

7) T-850 slamming to a stop fires the inaccurate RPG to hit TX's Plasma Gun dead on.

8) T-800 with Buzz Saw Blades takes out 3 bikers speeding away on choppers.

9) T-800 with a single shot takes out a HK out of the sky.

10) T-800 one shots soldiers taking cover and on the move.

Add to this the insane fire output of T-Infinity.

No Caption Provided

This is T-Infinity shooting his Plasma in a shot gun pattern and accurately hitting targets at the same time.

So, to conclude, Your idea of Running and gunning is quite flawed as my team has zero problem hunkering behind a flexible 2-3 foot thick pure steel wall, and having Katja Simply send out her Copper angel to slice and dice, in what she calls "the Waltz of the fresh blood"(See below) With out killing Katja, The angel will simply Reform over and over, An immortal soldier(Hows it feel to have the shoe on the other foot, T-X? HUH?!)

I seriously seen nothing from your picks that can put my guys down on average. Hyper Allow is quite tough, as the showings for it showed, but T-Infinity takes it a step further by having Liquid Metal Armour to soften and repair most attacks, as well Liquid Metal Limbs that always regenerate.

Like T-1000 this Terminator seems to have Liquid Metal Repairing Ability. At the same time is has a core structure that can be destroyed. It can repair the damage in T-1000 fashion. Best way to describe it is where TX was mostly solid Terminator with some Liquid Metal, T-Infinity is mostly Liquid Metal than Terminator.

1-2) T-Infinity gets hit with a direct blast of EMP, this merely makes it unstable and damages some of its current programs. Does not defeat nor shut down the T-Infinity.

3-5) Walks through a Laser Grid twice that slices steel and flesh with ease. Proof of heat resistance.

6-7) Runs through Plasma Rifle fire.

8-10) Survives the Tons of collapse concrete and steel of the subway station with no noticeable damage.

11) Walks through Land Mines with no trouble.

12) Takes a Anti Tank Missile to the back and only lost its Liquid Metal arm.

Whats more impressive is unlike TX who cannot repair the damage to its weapons or body parts, the T-Infinity is mostly liquid metal with only a solid body frame and head. This makes the Chest, Arms, and Legs appear to be made of Liquid Metal. Also unlike TX or T-1000 this Liquid Metal cannot be used to shape shift for disguises.

1-2) Plasma Gun blown into its Liquid Metal State.

3) Plasma Gun forms from Liquid Metal.

So I seen nothing yet to suggest you can harm either one to any degree quick enough.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Well the Plasma burns at temperatures hot enough to melt through Hyper Allow. So molecular slicing is not the same as Heat changing the molecules from a solid into a liquid via heat. I think it will still be a factor.

It most definitely would be a factor...If I hadn't already shown two cases of Sasha completely controlling the Molecular motion of Iron. From freezing to burning in an instant. Molecular slicing only constitutes MORE to his control.

Add to this my Terminators can easily see whats on the other side of said wall.

Not exactly a secret.

They have a host of Scanners to keep tabs on you while they flank around. Mean while your team cannot see them.

Err, why is that? the general line of sight is if you can see me, i can see you, and if you mean My team can't see you though the iron wall, Katja has clearly shown the ability to see through Anastasia. How, i know not.

Acid is not the same as heat in how it breaks things down.

I Just like to cover my bases, how ever, While she doesn't demonstrate it as much, As a Level 3 Qwasar at the least, she should have equal molecular control as Sasha, given the way she reforms copper so easily, It also stands to reason.

Dodging and blocking is all good, till T-Infinity closes in and decimates them in Hand to Hand or T-800 gets in close to maximize his abilities.

Getting close is an issue, you would have to get past The Copper Angel... And then you must get past Sasha. I have shown his reaction and forming speed. combined with Based on the scans above from my opening post, he is capable of Heating his iron to at least 1317 Degrees C, considering how he turns Steel to liquid so easily.

I'm willing to bet that just MAY cut through the Hyper Allow. Combined with His reactions and Shaping ability, i Give close combat to Sasha if it comes down to it. The Terminators have strength on him...dats bout' it.

Honestly nothing about the Copper angel is any more impressive than a T-1000 which T-800 can beat with its Weapon load out. Like this hand held Plasma Cannon.

So you shoot the copper angel.....and? I told you, you have to beat Katja, otherwise, it simply reforms. What makes the Copper angel "impressive" is just that, Added to it's Attack frequency and Combat flexibility.

It can use that with its typically carried Grenade Launcher.

Molecular cut that levels forest>>>Grenade Launcher

Twin Rail gun attacks>>>Grenade Launcher

Oxidation Explosion>Grenade Launcher

All of these Sasha has Tanked or dodged, or simply blocked on pure reaction.

I do not see anything you shown blocking that power combo output or combo. I also have a hard time seeing you dodge the insane accuracy of T-800.

As mentioned above, I disagree. Anastasia dodging Lasers, Sasha Catching bullets with Inch diameter Poles, Etc. Proves the opposite.

I seriously seen nothing from your picks that can put my guys down on average. Hyper Allow is quite tough, as the showings for it showed, but T-Infinity takes it a step further by having Liquid Metal Armour to soften and repair most attacks, as well Liquid Metal Limbs that always regenerate.

Whats more impressive is unlike TX who cannot repair the damage to its weapons or body parts, the T-Infinity is mostly liquid metal with only a solid body frame and head. This makes the Chest, Arms, and Legs appear to be made of Liquid Metal. Also unlike TX or T-1000 this Liquid Metal cannot be used to shape shift for disguises.

So I seen nothing yet to suggest you can harm either one to any degree quick enough.

I'm sorry, did you see the...oh I don't know.....RAIL-GUN?!

No Caption Provided

^Larger Version^ Same Principle.

This also combined with The Multi Tentacles That it swings around Fast enough to blitz trained Mercenaries.

TL;DR-I see nothing from the Terminators that can get though Sashas defensive constructs, and should the t-800 think to come close...well, bad idea. and Anastasia Can handle the T-X with a combination of attack frequency, invulnerability(To a degree) as she will simply keep reforming as long as Katja stands. And finally with The Rail-Gun.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@funsiized:

It most definitely would be a factor...If I hadn't already shown two cases of Sasha completely controlling the Molecular motion of Iron. From freezing to burning in an instant. Molecular slicing only constitutes MORE to his control.

Fair enough, but nothing I seen is reaching the heat level of Plasma I seen.

Err, why is that? the general line of sight is if you can see me, i can see you, and if you mean My team can't see you though the iron wall, Katja has clearly shown the ability to see through Anastasia. How, i know not.

Fair enough.

Getting close is an issue, you would have to get past The Copper Angel... And then you must get past Sasha. I have shown his reaction and forming speed. combined with Based on the scans above from my opening post, he is capable of Heating his iron to at least 1317 Degrees C, considering how he turns Steel to liquid so easily.

I'm willing to bet that just MAY cut through the Hyper Allow. Combined with His reactions and Shaping ability, i Give close combat to Sasha if it comes down to it. The Terminators have strength on him...dats bout' it.

I doubt it. T-800 can stand in Motlen steel for minuets with only his CPU chips burning out before the Hyper Allow breaks down :/. Also did i mention T-Infinity has a force field? Well....

1-3) All scans of stopping Bullets from Hand Guns to Heavy Machine Guns.

4) Stops Plasma Bolts.

In fact the only time he been damage to any degree was when he sustain heavy damage from a EMP gun and even then his Force Field works by seeing a attack.

T-Infinity final showdown. At this point T-Infinity main body is heavily damage, its low on power, and still suffering from a fractured programming from the EMP burst. Still too much for the anti tank weapons of the Conner family, that is until the Dire Wolf Terminator shows up. The Dire Wolf has battled the forces of Early Age Sky Net and Resistance to track down and end the T-Infinity before John is able to use T-infinity against Sky Net.

As shown, as long he can see a attack, he can stop it.

Also he he has a secrete weapon of his own. His Plasma Blades and strength. T-Infinity is by far superior in strength to any other Terminator.

1) Walks through Minefield and then Easily Wrecks Car Thick Steel Beams that block the entrance, sending them flying in the air.

2) Nearly flips a ramming Humvee with a slam.

So you shoot the copper angel.....and? I told you, you have to beat Katja, otherwise, it simply reforms. What makes the Copper angel "impressive" is just that, Added to it's Attack frequency and Combat flexibility.

Im sure T-800 and T-infinity will easily get to the targets with their accuracy and Teleporting.

Temporal Time Travel

This Terminator specialty is he can jump and teleport to different parts of the world and time. He was made to clean up the time stream after all.

No Caption Provided

T-Infinity is dispatch and able to lock onto locations and time periods via Skynet main HUB.

T-Infinity can use his teleporter to bounce in and out of combat. On top of this ability to limit damage and make space, his time bubble that is created when he teleports doubles as a weapon. As seen his time bubble cuts through Uncle Bobs hand into nothing.

As seen, the bubble is a rip in Space and Time that will vaporize anything in its space.

It can and has use this teleporting to attack foes as well to close in and out of combat situations.

Molecular cut that levels forest>>>Grenade Launcher

Twin Rail gun attacks>>>Grenade Launcher

Oxidation Explosion>Grenade Launcher

All of these Sasha has Tanked or dodged, or simply blocked on pure reaction.

The cool thing of a Grenade Launcher is the Tear Gas it can fire.

Loading Video...

He uses this the Tear Gas Grenades to choke out the cops, and smoke the entire battle field. Huge advantage as your guys are breathing Tear Gas now and cannot see much of anything.

So the Grenade Launcher T-800 packs in comics and movie is pretty sweet deal.

As mentioned above, I disagree. Anastasia dodging Lasers, Sasha Catching bullets with Inch diameter Poles, Etc. Proves the opposite.

Now you have Teleporting Dismemberment, Plasma Axes, and Tear Gas to work around... which I do not think you can.

I'm sorry, did you see the...oh I don't know.....RAIL-GUN?!

^Larger Version^ Same Principle.

This also combined with The Multi Tentacles That it swings around Fast enough to blitz trained Mercenaries.

TL;DR-I see nothing from the Terminators that can get though Sashas defensive constructs, and should the t-800 think to come close...well, bad idea. and Anastasia Can handle the T-X with a combination of attack frequency, invulnerability(To a degree) as she will simply keep reforming as long as Katja stands. And finally with The Rail-Gun.

• Well I have proven that Plasma Weapons should blow past Iron or Copper with ease IMO.
  • My Terminators have Tear Gas all over the field to choke your guys out while blinding them too.
  • T-Infinity can Teleport in, out, or on top of your guys for a kill.
  • T-800 and T-Infinity have far greater accuracy than anyone I seen against your team.
  • Hyper Allow is way too durable to be done in by nothing short of Molecule Close Combat Weapons or the Rail Gun. Even then T-Infinity could stop said attack with his force field that stops any attack it sees coming.

I am confident my team wins. more versatile, way more durable on average, and the tear gas is a cincher against biological targets.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Fair enough, but nothing I seen is reaching the heat level of Plasma I seen.

The heat isn't the biggest part, the fact that it's slicing part is. Also, is still wonder what the heat of plasma is?

I doubt it. T-800 can stand in Motlen steel for minuets with only his CPU chips burning out before the Hyper Allow breaks down :/

That was molten steel? Ah, well, my point above remains, Tanking Full on heat and Heat in the form of a direct molecular chainsaw are two different things.

Also did i mention T-Infinity has a force field? Well....

No, you did not. You think you would XD

4) Stops Plasma Bolts.

Looked liked it tanked it IMO.

As shown, as long he can see a attack, he can stop it.

Err, as long as it's on the level of a bullet, right?

Im sure T-800 and T-infinity will easily get to the targets with their accuracy and Teleporting.

Err, so, the T-infinity sees Anastasia, Big Copper thing with Blades sprouting from every orifice, and a Rail gun with high energy Philosopher stone core, and goes....."The biggest threat here....IS THE LITTLE GIRL!" Seems legit.

It can and has use this teleporting to attack foes as well to close in and out of combat situations.

I see it teleporting out and in of combat, but there are a few things id like to ask/note

• It only teleported once in the bob fight, and it seemed to do so due to the situation, "Your presence is disrupting the time stream" or something along those lines. it's seems that if he just teleported willy nilly for combat, he would be God. You couldn't possibly fight him and it would have made sense for him to use it when the Dire Wolf Terminator Attacked...It seems like a "Special" situation kinda thing.
  • The Guys in the second set of TP Scans literally had time to freak out over the Glowing spark. That's ample time for my team to react.

He uses this the Tear Gas Grenades to choke out the cops, and smoke the entire battle field. Huge advantage as your guys are breathing Tear Gas now and cannot see much of anything.

Uhm, I'm fairly sure(Like 99.9%) that Grenade launcher shell casing are made of...CAST IRON.(Or steel, one of the two) I'll let you figure that one out.

Sashas Presence breaks down Iron(Hence his battle cry, "Tremble"). The gun probably won't even fire.

Now you have Teleporting Dismemberment, Plasma Axes, and Tear Gas to work around... which I do not think you can.

1. Teleporting that has a Large Lag in between jumps as shown, and easily dodged
  2. Plasma Axes That are going to be quite difficult to hit it's target given, it's Either Anastasia or Sasha(Face it, T-I has no reason to target Katja.) And Sasha has more than enough reactions to dodge, While Anastasia simply reforms.
  3. Tear Gas never even got to go off(#neverforget T-T)
  • Well I have proven that Plasma Weapons should blow past Iron or Copper with ease IMO.
  • My Terminators have Tear Gas all over the field to choke your guys out while blinding them too.
  • T-Infinity can Teleport in, out, or on top of your guys for a kill.
  • T-800 and T-Infinity have far greater accuracy than anyone I seen against your team.
  • Hyper Allow is way too durable to be done in by nothing short of Molecule Close Combat Weapons or the Rail Gun. Even then T-Infinity could stop said attack with his force field that stops any attack it sees coming.
  • You have proven nothing of the Sort. Ive proven Why it WON'T as far as i can see.
  • No.
  • Not with that Lag and Delay.
  • The bullet that Sasha blocked with an iron bar? THAT WAS FROM A SNIPER.
  • So you concede that Sashas Blades and Katjas Rail-Gun would put it down? Good. But, You forget one thing, Blind spot attacks are literally this teams Forte-Anastasia can detach in half and fire Rail-Gun shots while her other half launches Tentacles From every direction, Sasha can Control blades that again...launch from every direction, all under his molecular manip. That last Sentence has yet to be really proven, It's stopped bullets, impressive, but not "Anything"

I am confident my team wins. more versatile, way more durable on average, and the tear gas is a cincher against biological targets.

Your team has a lot of Ways to go, that is not more versatile than a Guy that can Be building Steel Walls and Striking from every direction simultaneously, or a Angel that can Strike fro every direction with near hundreds of tentacles and Fire Rail-Gun shots from any position simultaneously.

They are Durable, but i believe have proven why it's not really a factor. Tear gas would be, if the Casings Were not made of Iron, oh wait, never mind, even if, it still wouldn't be. Why? Ionization field

This was against the Oxygen Qwasar

Which by base definition, should be capable of Ridding you of well...A LOT. Plasma loses its Electron energy, The air becomes non explosive, etc. very bad. But, I don't have proof is works very much like that.

You about ready for voting?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@funsiized: Few things to clarify.

The heat isn't the biggest part, the fact that it's slicing part is. Also, is still wonder what the heat of plasma is?

Hot enough to one shot Hyper Allow that withstands Molten Steal temperatures.

That was molten steel? Ah, well, my point above remains, Tanking Full on heat and Heat in the form of a direct molecular chainsaw are two different things.

T-800 has 2 showings vs Molten steel.

Looked liked it tanked it IMO.

Nope.

Read the last scan. T-800 states it Translocate the attacks. Meaning the Plasma is not hitting it at all.

Err, as long as it's on the level of a bullet, right?

No, this applies to missiles and Plasma as well.

As Sarah said, it cannot block attacks it cannot see, they had to wait till its attention was drawn away before firing a Bazooka at it, which did little damage to a already heavily damage unit.

And even better!

Here is redirects with its force field translocater the very Laser Shield here like nothing. It cuts humans in half like nothing, yet the T-Infinity is able to walk through it with ease twice!

This is proof enough your Rail Gun will simply be Translocated.

Err, so, the T-infinity sees Anastasia, Big Copper thing with Blades sprouting from every orifice, and a Rail gun with high energy Philosopher stone core, and goes....."The biggest threat here....IS THE LITTLE GIRL!" Seems legit.

Yup.

Here 2 T-800s are attacked by a Remote Control tank killing Robot. It took them seconds to notice the Human who was operating it and put 2 together real quick!

So why would they not notice a little girl with Copper Powers and not put together she is controlling the Angel? Seems Legit to me.

I see it teleporting out and in of combat, but there are a few things id like to ask/note

It only teleported once in the bob fight, and it seemed to do so due to the situation, "Your presence is disrupting the time stream" or something along those lines. it's seems that if he just teleported willy nilly for combat, he would be God. You couldn't possibly fight him and it would have made sense for him to use it when the Dire Wolf Terminator Attacked...It seems like a "Special" situation kinda thing.

Few answers. The Time Portal has been used as a weapon to disarm Bob in Combat. It also has been used to close in on targets like it did again to Bob.

It could not used Time Travel Teleportation due to the heavy damage and burned out circuits from a EMP attack by John. itlost the ability.

The Guys in the second set of TP Scans literally had time to freak out over the Glowing spark. That's ample time for my team to react.

.... say what?

Uhm, I'm fairly sure(Like 99.9%) that Grenade launcher shell casing are made of...CAST IRON.(Or steel, one of the two) I'll let you figure that one out.

Good catch, the newer casings are lighter weight steel due to Copper being to expensive to use and Cast Iron to heavy to carry. There is a Copper lining in the High Explosive shells. However the Tear Gas shell is all recyclable metals to be used once and recycled.

Sashas Presence breaks down Iron(Hence his battle cry, "Tremble"). The gun probably won't even fire.

The Gun itself is is mass produced steel from the lowest bidder. Iron is much heavier for modern day materials and more hard to mass produce with. alot of guns are steel and polymers.

Teleporting that has a Large Lag in between jumps as shown, and easily dodged

Lag time nothing.

Pretty quick to me.

Plasma Axes That are going to be quite difficult to hit it's target given, it's Either Anastasia or Sasha(Face it, T-I has no reason to target Katja.) And Sasha has more than enough reactions to dodge, While Anastasia simply reforms.

I proven why they would target her.

with that I think I reestablish why Terminators win. Im ready for votes when you are.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Last post.

As Sarah said, it cannot block attacks it cannot see, they had to wait till its attention was drawn away before firing a Bazooka at it, which did little damage to a already heavily damage unit.

Already said how i could exploit that...

Read the last scan. T-800 states it Translocate the attacks. Meaning the Plasma is not hitting it at all.

Oh, okay. thanks

Here is redirects with its force field translocater the very Laser Shield here like nothing. It cuts humans in half like nothing, yet the T-Infinity is able to walk through it with ease twice!

This is proof enough your Rail Gun will simply be Translocated.

Anastasias' standard Copper whips cut people in half as i have already showed. That Laser has nothing on a Cannon that punctures through God knows how many miles of earths Crust.

Here 2 T-800s are attacked by a Remote Control tank killing Robot. It took them seconds to notice the Human who was operating it and put 2 together real quick!

So why would they not notice a little girl with Copper Powers and not put together she is controlling the Angel? Seems Legit to me.

..Because unlike the Man who had a Transmitter and remote, AKA something that linked him to the Robot, that I have no doubt your Terminators Could lock onto and track. Katja has no traceable connection to Anastasia. Sh**s Magic yo'.

.... say what?

Well, in these scans

As seen, the bubble is a rip in Space and Time that will vaporize anything in its space.

The guy goes "Did you see that" indicating he saw the spark, if a Drunk guy can see it, I'm pretty sure Sasha and Katja can see and react to it.

The Gun itself is is mass produced steel from the lowest bidder. Iron is much heavier for modern day materials and more hard to mass produce with. alot of guns are steel and polymers.

Steel and Iron are synonymous to Sasha, Lvl 2 Qwasars can control Alloys like that. Sasha is level 4 as stated earlier.

Lag time nothing.

Pretty quick to me.

You even see the Sparks before he Ports....again...

Mmk, open up the thread if you want.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

hm..both debaters were clearly experts, however i feel more convinced by @funsiized

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That was awesome man, thanks for being the test round for my Qwasers.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That was awesome man, thanks for being the test round for my Qwasers.

No prob.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: this is tough very tough

I think that @cadencev2 might edge this out barely I honestly know very little of either Characters but I think that Cadencev2 had slightly better counters

this was a close thing though Great debate both of you

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Props for the Quaser of Stigmata characters. Such an underrated series. My vote goes to you.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Alright, so I took the time to read one more of these...man I cannot wait to get this test stuff done with...you guys make me want to debate something right now...ah well, maybe I'll finally CaV with someone after the test in January...

Anyhow, both well thought out and presented debates, with plenty of feats to back the arguments. In the end, tough choice, but I have to back @cadencev2 for the slight edge.

Alright, back to studying for realz this time...

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Similarily I will vote for @cadencev2 in this one. Fantastic job guys.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@funsiized: @cadencev2: mother of God! (hey Funsizzed remind me to nominate you for the top 8 debaters we got going on here!) Funsiized i have to ask were you holding back on me because i have never seen you debate like this before, you drew out the very best in Cadence (something i have yet to achieve...YET (( Cadence im coming for you)) and to be honest i could just as easily vote for either one of you so i am going to ask my 8 year old brother a question to determine who wins results will be up in a second

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: @cadencev2: mother of God! (hey Funsizzed remind me to nominate you for the top 8 debaters we got going on here!) Funsiized i have to ask were you holding back on me because i have never seen you debate like this before, you drew out the very best in Cadence (something i have yet to achieve...YET (( Cadence im coming for you)) and to be honest i could just as easily vote for either one of you so i am going to ask my 8 year old brother a question to determine who wins results will be up in a second

Yeah, I really felt push into a corner twice here.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@funsiized: @cadencev2: alright i had my brother read over it (keep in mind hes 8) and he said something so dumb i dare not repeat it, however he was able to convince me that the terminators had the better chance here. Cadence gets my vote

@god_spawn@citizenbane@deranged_midget you guys have to read this

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@kidman560 said:

@funsiized: @cadencev2: alright i had my brother read over it (keep in mind hes 8) and he said something so dumb i dare not repeat it, however he was able to convince me that the terminators had the better chance here. Cadence gets my vote

@god_spawn@citizenbane@deranged_midget you guys have to read this

Loading Video...

Not the mods..... Besides, I am sure they have better things to do than read this CaV.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers