CaV CadenceV2 (T-800, USM) vs Laflux (Strode, Bloodshot)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Laflux Image and Valiant Team.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CadenceV2 Ultimate Marvel and Dark Horse Team

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Death or KO.

In Character.

Standard Gear

Battle here. Laflux Green. CadenceV2 Red.

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

*thumbs up*

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

*thumbs up*

Cool, my argument is coming up. I am watching Nostalgia Critic videos on youtube and crying from laughter.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@laflux: Alright it is on!

Im not 100% sure what your team limits are, however I think my team has a very good chance. Standard Gear for T-800 is the 40 Watt Plasma Rifle, Grnade Launcher, and Shotguns from the movies. So that is what i am giving Terminator.

T-800 basics.

Strength

T-800 Strength is over 3 tons for sure.

1) T-850 strength in his arm breaks TX's arm.

2) T-850 strength holds up with one arm a Nuclear Blast Door and burns out its motor holding it up.

3) T-850 smashes car engine block and car frame.

4-5) T-800 busts from tons of concrete from the middle of a built dam!

6-7) T-800 rips through Elevator Doors and Elevator.

8) T-800 holds down a Helicopter on maximum thrust.

9) T-800 busts through reinforce steel door.

10) T-800 busts through steel prison door.

11) T-800 rips open Armored doors of a Swat Van.

12) T-800 with one hand rips a T-600 in half and carries the top half. Thats half a ton of steel there.

13) T-800 smashing T-1000 into solid concrete wall and buckling the wall.

T-1000 is also as strong as a T-800.

Durability

Terminator is made from Hyper Alloy Combat Chassis. It has proven to be ungodly durable.

T-800 feats against extreme Force and Pressure.

1-2) T-800s have tons of earth and rock cave in on them, escape through the rubble with ease.

3-4) T-800 free falls from Empire State Building, still going.

5-6) T-800 sunk to bottom of the Pacific, survives ocean pressure and all to walk back a shore.

7-8) T-800s survive crushing Ocean Depths from Sub Dive.

9) T-800 is hit by a easy 40 Ton Semi Truck moving at 50 MPH head on, suffers minor injuries.

10-11) T-800s get hit by a full on Train, ran over, and still going.

12-13) T-800 hit by a Up Armour Swat Team Van moving at highway speeds, no damage.

T-800 feats vs Explosions and Weapon Fire.

1) Tanking a Anti vehicle 203mm Grenade Luncher Round twice with no damage.

2-4) Walk through ground zero of a massive Car Bomb.

5-7) Gets hit by a heavy duty truck, then still going gets hit with a anti tank missile. Terminator is still functioning.

8) Pipe Bomb in it weak joints, still going!

9-10) Hit with a house full of Pipe Bombs, no damage.

11) T-800 rises from a propane truck explosion. Sitting in the driver seat to take the full blast and still going strong.

T-800 feats of Electricity and Heat.

1-3) T-800 survives being submerge in a vat of industrial boiling acid.

4) T-800 tears through Electric Fence.

5-6) T-800 brushes off Electricity of a whole hospitable

7-8) T-800 hit by lightning bolt, operates just fine in seconds.

9-10) T-800 is temporary KOed by a whole City Power Grid. Never fried any of its circuits and shortly rebooted.

11-12) T-800 hit by a grazing blow of a Electromagnetic Fazer (EMP blast) and is unaffected.

13) T-800 covered in molten steel.

14) Terminators are mad to be electronic resistant.

The best way to beat a T-800 is with Plasma Weapons, yet even Plasma Weapons are not fully Effective. T-850s are even more resistant to Plasma Weapons.

1) T-800 getting shot by Reese and point blank in the back

2) T-800 takes shots in the back by mini Hunters, and yes Terminator 3-D was cannon as James Cameron who written and directed meant it to be.

3) T-850 takes plasma fire from TX that can vaporize the front end of a fire truck.

4) T-800 takes 4 plasma shots of this super plasma pistol before being blown to pieces.

5-6) T-800 takes direct plasma fire from rebels that bounce off his armor.

7-8) T-800 shows incredible durability from Reese's Plasma Rifle, however takes a vehicle mounted Plasma Cannon to blow it to pieces.

Speed and Skill

Many people believe Terminator is not fast nor skilled. Untrue.

1-2) T-800 Skill and Agility allows it to bail from Jet Bike to scalling the brick wall in seconds.

3-4) T-800 plants single strike blows in martial arts form.

5-7) T-800 reacts and move faster than than the humans and then with Restrain Techniques disarms them.

8) T-800 takes down humans at a sprint with moves while outpacing a sprinting and fit Mary.

9) T-800 moves fast enough and stealthy enough to stay out of the site of the Cops that surrounded crashed car.

10) A T-800 moves faster than the human rebels can react killing all of them but one, who would then be used for questioning.

11) T-800 faster than Bar Owner Reaction.

12) T-800 agility and skill riding down elevator cable.

13) This T-800 moves so fast and stealthy that the Cops thought they were surrounded by a large gang!

So with this in mind, I think T-800 on average can match any one of your team in stats. Also I believe the skill of the T-800s in Movies and Books show that programmed and learning battle CPU kicks butt. The next advantage is none of your characters can really take cover or hide.

Scanners

The T-800 models have very advance scanners. Including X-Ray, Infrared, Nightvision, and more.

1) Scanners pick up resistance behind a car.

2) Scans targets a mile away and deep in a mine shaft with X-Ray scanners.

3) Scans through the door to ambush resistance.

4) Scans target half a mile away in a group of people through a building.

5) Switches to X-Ray.

6) X-Rays through the earth at a grave.

7) X-Rays through Marcus Cyborg body and at his heart, his weak spot.

Accuracy

T-800s have incredible accuracy as a machine should.

1-2) T-800 with orders of no deaths, fires on the cops with a wild minigun and grenade launcher. He successfully takes out the Cop Cars while forcing the cops back. All with no deaths, not even accidental ones.

3) T-850 fires off 700+ rounds as its scanners counted, and performs the same feat as the T-800 above.

4) T-800 on motorcycle and air born takes out squads of cops before landing.

5) T-800 predicts the cops movements as he runs along the wall.

6) T-800 saves ammo on Canadian military by killing each one of them with a single shot.

7) T-850 slamming to a stop fires the inaccurate RPG to hit TX's Plasma Gun dead on.

8) T-800 with Buzz Saw Blades takes out 3 bikers speeding away on choppers.

9) T-800 with a single shot takes out a HK out of the sky.

Both the Scanners and Accuracy of T-800s make them very formidable foes.

Next we have Ultimate Spider Man. One of my favorite heroes.

Strength

Many People believe USM is like a 5 toner. well he clearly is not.

1) Spider Man test his new powers and lifts a ton with no strain at all.

2) Spidey after being beaten by Sinister Six still matches Ultimate Cap in Strength without too much trouble.

3) Spidey Bleeding to death and taken a serious beating that would have KOed even 616 Pete lifts a 9 ton vehicle over his head and slams it on Green Goblin twice.

4-5) With one hand, Spider Man throws a flooded Taxi Cab 5 stories into the air!

6) Spidey breaks out of Super Human Handcuffs.

Speed and Agility

USM is as fast and agile as the Next Spider Man.

1) Ultimate Spidey does have Spider Sense to utilize his speed and agility best.

2-3) Spidey dodges bullets after they are fired and less than 20 feet away. Just dances around them.

4) Spider Man dances around Chain Guns from Weapon X soldiers.

5) Spidey easily dodges Assault Rifles fired by Swat Teams.

Durability

Spidey has tanked some serious hits.

1) Skin to hard for Needles.

2) Easily takes a Car Bomb to the back.

3-4) Free Fall from Half Mile

5) Withstood face plant by Ultimate Hulk

This is Important as it shows Spidey can survive and still fight after having the strongest Rifle in the world shot him. The Barret .50 Cal.

Webbing

USM was never skimp on webbing people into KO.

As seen his Web Spam is a favorite tactic of his and that Webbing is stronger than bullets as the last scan shows.

Spider Sense

1) Spiday senses the bad intentions of this guy when he first get his powers.

2) Spider Man in battle with the Boomers senses danger from the a new threat, this exploding car.

3) While deep in thought, Spider Man senses the Taser coming at him from these Mercs.

All in all Ultimate Spider Man has the best stats out of any of these guys. The only real advanatge of your 2 guys is Healing Factors which can be worked around.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By laflux

First off I'd agree that Spider-Man has the edge in Strength, Speed and Projection. The Terminator also has an edge in Straight Durability in all regards. You did note the Healing advantage that Luther and Bloodshot have, and it is a huge reason for why I think my team can win. However, I do feel that you are somewhat white-washing the abilites of Luther Strode and Blood-Shoot. I don't think its unfeasible for Bloodshot to hold off Peter Parker while Luther defeats the Terminator in open combat (or the other way around).

Of Course Healing is a major gambit of my team but they are otherwise formidable in their own right, in particular Luther's Strange Talents.......

Luther Strode obtained Superhuman Powers by following the Herculean Method, a method which certain humans have obtained throughout our history due to our natural lust for violence.

Strength

First off, I would to take a look at Luther's Strength. While I do think that Ultimate Spider-Man is stronger than Luther, I don't think Luther is outmatched, and combined with his striking power, I would go on to say that he's actually a physical match for the T-800.

The common theme with these feats is Luther Strode Brutalizing Fodder. While not on the level of what Spider-Man has showed, it does tell us that Luther is not going to shy away from using the full extent of force, in order to compete. Meanwhile, Peter Parker is unlikely to go all out right off the bat. As you showed in your scans, Peter one +10 ton feat when he was under extreme physical and emotional duress fighting the Sinister Six and Ult Goblin. Needless to say, for Peter to reach that level, he needs to be extremely motivated. Luther doesn't hold anything back right from the onset, so it minimizes the strength advantage he has. Now of course that might not mean so much, if this was all Luther could do, but he is more impressive.

In the first scan Luther is able to tilt an Armored Van of its wheels by simply throwing a metal wheel at it, and decapitating a guard. In the second scan he causes a massive crater by slamming a foe into the ground. Final two scans concern Luther's final fight with the Big Bad of the first arc, the Liberian, in which their blows are enough to destroy an entire warehouse. He was also able to rip the spine and skull from the Liberian- who is his physical equal.

The Liberian has described Tearing through Steel is like "crushing paper", and indeed in the final scan he smashes through the re-enforced door of a ship. The fact that Luther was able to brutalize a foe like this is a testament to his strength. I think this more than enough to say Luther isn't going to be easily overpowered by Spider-Man or the T-800.

Speed

Now this is my first major point of contention. You said that Luther is slower than Peter. Now I do agree, but the difference is not nearly as large as many may assume. But I think I can say definitively that Luther is faster than the T-800 (and more similar to Peter in this regard).

No Caption Provided

Now in the scan above, the Liberian was able to casually dodge a bullet fired from less than a Meter away. Luther was going toe to toe with this guy, and matching Blow for Blow, eventually beating him in their final fight. Now this alone is a tenuous feat to use for Luther, since it is not actually him performing it, but thankfully, he is not shy of feats in this regard.

First scan, shows effortless Bullet-Timing and Blitzing. The Second scan showing him moving his hands they slice through fodder like butter, and while those fodder are still falling to the ground, he's able to blitz and slices through other foes. In the final scan he's able to shield himself from Bullets fired from Binder. What makes this more impressive is that Binder has the same powers as Luther, and is also a good example of his awareness, which I will touch on later............

Precog and Awareness

Now this is Luther Strode's most interesting ability. Its roughly comparable to Peter's Spider-Sense or Midnighter's Battle computer. Its fairly loosely defined, but has the unsettling ability of showing foes without their skin.

At first Luther could only use it on Normal people (the second scan shows Luther what would happen if he attacked the school bully in rage). However, after killing his mother (by accident), he gains the ability to use it on fellow Superhumans. The Liberian (who got his powers before Luther) stated that it can you can see the 1,000 moves an opponent would make. In theory, I'd consider it to be superior to 1610's Peter's Spider-Sense, though Peter's SS has better feats, I'd be tempted to say that the two more or less cancel out.

So what have I proven so Far?

While I do think that these feats are impressive, I'd say its reasonable to say Luther is a bit below Peter in the fields which I noted, with the possible exception of Precog. However, what I think these scans prove that Luther can definitely compete. However, as you mentioned beforehand, it Luther's Healing, combined with his durability, which is his stand-out feat, and I feel what puts him on a level playing field in regards to Peter and ahead of the T-800.

Healing and Durability

the mind commands, and the flesh obeys........

Luther strode is pretty much an expy of Bone Claw Wolverine when it comes to Healing. Its his primary power, and that of all of the Talented people in Luther's universe. I start off with his least impressive feat

No Caption Provided

This was Luther in his earliest stages of his career. He gets shot several times point blank. First off the Bullets get lodged in his muscles, indicating a durability feat (Bullets tend to pass straight through both Ult Pete and 616 Peter), and he's able to push them out.

Here as part of his final fight with the Liberian- he get disemboweled, but uses his guts to snap the neck of the Liberian (who continues to fight unharmed), afterwards he heals the damage nearly instantly.

Gets cut multiple times by Jack the Ripper (the guy blitzing him), a few scans later, all the cuts have gone.

Perhaps most impressively,

Binder, another talented individual uses knives coated in toxins to target Luther's nerve clusters, thus preventing his mind from telling his body to heal. He Overpowers them and continues fighting. Both Spider-Man by comparison, have been rendered temporarily immobile by Nerve Strikes from Elektra, which are arguably much less potent.

Simply fact being that While Luther may only beat out Peter in Durability, he does so a very considerable margin, and when you look at his feats in other areas, I believe the distance he falls short in is not enough for him to be overwhelmed. As I'm sure aware by now, Luther is relentless. He doesn't stop, and continues fighting under the horrendous of injuries. Its the same for all the Talented Individuals- rendered jugulars and Broken Necks are parlor tricks to them.

I was a badass, then I took a knife to the throat........ Oh wait I'm still badass- and talking!!!
I was a badass, then I took a knife to the throat........ Oh wait I'm still badass- and talking!!!

All in all, I think Luther has what it takes to match Peter if placed in a fight with him, maybe even win. I'd say the staying power, Pre-Cog and Speed Luther has, would force the Terminator into a H2H fight, where he would hold the edge due to the aforementioned advantages.......

Bloodshot comes in the next post :D.................

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

This should be good

Thanks, It is about time I went hipster anyway's >:D

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

Bump because Laflux can't.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: What the heck happen Laflux?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh man, I'm excited to see this continue. Weird how Laflux is using two of my newer favorites..

(Not to say if I end up voting I'll be in any way biased)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComeOutAndPlay

T-800 stomps.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comeoutandplay: He does, but I have to debate as the better man for that.