Ghost Rider (Zarathos)

Spawn (Hell King)

Thor (Current)

Sentry (Pre Siege)

Battle here.

In character

Random encounter

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll start, basic run down on power, abilites and capabilities.

Haha, I think you chose this location for a reason. It fits in with Spawn, and Ghost Rider's characters. For starters, I don't know a whole lot on Spawn, but I am knowledgable on Ghost Rider. To be honest, I could see Ghost Rider as being the more harder one to take down, due to the fact that holy weapons can only hurt him, if i'm right? Mjolnir should be considered worthy. It does have a enchantment on it, that only worthy people can lift it, and has also shown evil beings, cannot touch it, but only if your heart is pure, like Thor, or Captain America for example. Since BFR is allowed I can use that to my advantage, seeing how Thor can teleport beings into places where it will be extremly powerful to get out of, let alone survive. Sentry is going to be a good help with his matter manipulation too. Thor, has great have absorbing abilities. Current Thor's best absorbing feat is when he absorbed the blast of a being named Glory. That was composed of 10 000 gods, and was said by the writer to be as strong a pissed off Odin. Thor also redirected the said attack right back at Glory. So pretty much anything thrown at my team can be blocked.

Also the OP doesn't state if this is a morals off battle, because if it's not. Thor is heavily restricted here. There's a big difference. Morals on Thor can barely handle the Hulk, and when morals are off he's fighting Cosmic Beings, and Skyfathers.

This is a good way of showing the difference between a morals on Thorm and morals off.

Morals on Thor.

Morals off Thor

See the difference? Both Thor & Sentry have FTL travel speed.

Now i'm going to talk more about Sentry. His energy maniupulation is not to be taken lightly. He, and Genis-Vell were sending out massive amounts of energy. Enough to destroy a planet, while not intending too, or actually firing directing at the planet. So this is a impressive feat. Which makes it even more impressive, Captain America states there both still holding back!

Tanking Terrax's blast, and broke his axe like it was nothing. Remember Terrax has given the Silver Surfer a good fight in the past.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/504/ts010150oe.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/504/ts010169mw.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/504/ts010170vk.jpg/

That's it for now. That's just my opening. Theres a lot more to come.

#3 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Cool i see you posted already lol. I also changed sentry to Pre Siege (so Molecule Manipulation is Viable) and Spawn to Hell King as he would get murder stomp at First Age.

So now onto Spawn feats a bit.

Spawn was All Simmons. The worlds best Mercenary and Assassine. He was killing Meta Humans with his peak human stats and skills before being curse with the Spawn power.

Spawn Powers

Scan 1-2: Psychoplasma is described as a Supernatural Reality Warping Substance with really no limit as long you have the supply.

Scan 3-4: Houdini Explains Magic itself is a lie so convincing that the Universe believes its true.

Scans 1-18 Feats

1: Transmutation and Invisibility

2-3: Phasing and Ripping out of a Nuke Proof Vest!

4: Raise the dead

5-6: Transmutate Chains into Razor Blades

7: Transmutate Beer out of Air

8-9: Stops Time in a City Wide Area

10: Teleport at the speed of Light

11: Instant Shadow Portation and can Exist in the Shadows

12: Size Increase and Unleash Storming Powers

13: Because he is dead and cant die unless killed with a Holy weapon and move his Body Parts

14: Create Mass Illusions

15: Possesses a Danger Sense

16: Ability Increase Strength and Durabilty

17: Hellfire Blast strong enough to melt the gates of Saint Peter

18: Naturaly Hypersonic speed

Add to this Simmons was the Number One Assassin and Operative in the world filled with Cyborgs and Mutants. He then became the number one supernatural being on Earth, Heaven, and Hell as well. He also possesses World Level Empathy allowing him to Read Minds and Feelings.

As a Hell King he has Unlimited Necro Plasma and should perform feats like Malbolgia has.

Including Size Increase to the size of a couple City Blocks, Telepathy on the World Level, and Teleporting others from Dimension to Dimension as well.

Also Spawn wears a Suit that acts on its own as well with his thoughts. It grants Flight, Hypersonic attacking Chains, and can attack on its own accord.

Now as for Zaratho's durability it is weak to Judeo Christain Holy weapons only. Really strong Magic can harm him as well.

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Interesting Spawn seems like a real powerhouse !

Not even going to lie, the main thing that scares me about Spawn is that you said he has world level telepathy. That will be a big problem against Thor. His telepathy feats are all over the place. Going on from resisting Phoenix Force Emma Frost, to getting T/P recently by some being ( can't remember who ). So yes, that is one way Spawn can take out Thor. But, Sentry is also a world level telepath, to a point I would think that even surpasses Spawn. He T/P every Marvel superhero, and villain on the earth! That includes being's who have T/P resistance like Hulk, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, ect. I believe if Sentry see's Spawn trying to T/P Thor, he will react be canceling Spawns T/P out with his superior telepathic powers. So Telepathy is out of the picture.

Altering size also won't help seeing how Thor has bull rushed Galactus, fought Celestials, and Godzilla! Well it may add on too Spawns strength. Which will not be on Thor or Sentry's level. If Spawn tries to take on Sentry or Thor in a brawl, he is in a world of hurting. The reason I didn't say Ghost Rider is because I am not aware how physically strong Zarathos will make him. So if you would enlighten me, that would be helpful :). Rasing the dead also won't help since Sentry will speed blitz them quicky, and Thor is used to fighting demons, and such. He fights Surtur, and Hela's demons, and dead being's armies a lot. To my knowledge there not any more powerful.

Exist in shadows eh? I don't think there will be much when Thor's vast lightning attacks, and Sentry's bright yellow energy projection light up the battle field making all those attacks useless. Well a helldfire blast from Ghost Rider couldn't hurt Thor as already shown. So I doubt Spawns will, as for Sentry, I can't say the same. Doesn't hellfire only burn evil souls? As which neither Thor or Sentry posess. Thor has shown his soul is so pure that Mephisto couldn't collect his soul or smething like that. Everyone already knows how pure Sentry's soul is, no need for explaining that.

Here is Thor not being affected by Ghost Rider's hellfire.

Teleporting at the speed of light is good, but both Sentry, and Thor can move atleast twice that. Thor has transmuting abilites too, so nope, and being fazed through does basically nothing.

You also said Ghost Rider is weak to high level magic which Thor posesses. Thor's lightning is magical, and has struck down Odin to his knees in pain with Mjolnir amped by lightning.

The reason I'm mostly talking about Thor because he is the more powerful on my team, and the more useful one. As probably the same you talk about Spawn.

Your turn :)

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Not even going to lie, the main thing that scares me about Spawn is that you said he has world level telepathy. That will be a big problem against Thor. His telepathy feats are all over the place. Going on from resisting Phoenix Force Emma Frost, to getting T/P recently by some being ( can't remember who ). So yes, that is one way Spawn can take out Thor. But, Sentry is also a world level telepath, to a point I would think that even surpasses Spawn. He T/P every Marvel superhero, and villain on the earth! That includes being's who have T/P resistance like Hulk, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, ect. I believe if Sentry see's Spawn trying to T/P Thor, he will react be canceling Spawns T/P out with his superior telepathic powers. So Telepathy is out of the picture.

Actually Sentry TP is near Non Existent. In fact there is not one feat where he has been able to use it himself. The best use of it was via Master mind forcing him to. Also a mere low level Telepath from the Inhumans was actively reading Sentry mind in New Avengers till he ask said Telepath to stop.

However non of this really matters as Spawns TP is not offensive. He is a real high level Empath. He can read and feel emotions and intents.

So TP is a non factor in this battle.

Altering size also won't help seeing how Thor has bull rushed Galactus, fought Celestials, and Godzilla! Well it may add on too Spawns strength. Which will not be on Thor or Sentry's level. If Spawn tries to take on Sentry or Thor in a brawl, he is in a world of hurting. The reason I didn't say Ghost Rider is because I am not aware how physically strong Zarathos will make him. So if you would enlighten me, that would be helpful :). Rasing the dead also won't help since Sentry will speed blitz them quicky, and Thor is used to fighting demons, and such. He fights Surtur, and Hela's demons, and dead being's armies a lot. To my knowledge there not any more powerful.

Strongest Showings of a Spirit of Vengeance is 200+ tons. Not a whole lot.

Exist in shadows eh? I don't think there will be much when Thor's vast lightning attacks, and Sentry's bright yellow energy projection light up the battle field making all those attacks useless. Well a helldfire blast from Ghost Rider couldn't hurt Thor as already shown. So I doubt Spawns will, as for Sentry, I can't say the same. Doesn't hellfire only burn evil souls? As which neither Thor or Sentry posess. Thor has shown his soul is so pure that Mephisto couldn't collect his soul or smething like that. Everyone already knows how pure Sentry's soul is, no need for explaining that.

Shadows will exist in any crevice not mark or casting a shadow from the light. Any illumination from the fight will only darken these shadows.

Also the Hellfire you have shown is from a Human Control Ghost Rider.

Blaze Ghost Rider is Street Level in power.

Zarathos, The Spirit of Vengeance, is on a whole nother level.

As Dr. Strange explains Blaze is a saftey switch. The human in control has many limits. The Spirit of Vengeance has limits to make Dr. Strange say "God****!"

That showing of Hellfire on Thor is no more valid as comparing Silver Surfer Power Cosmic to Galactus.

Mephisto is also immune to laze Hellfire.

Mephisto boasts GR power stems from him. This was retcon into Blaze Hellfire is that weak.

Hell Lord Lucifer testifies this.

Point is Thor is no more immune to Zarathos Hellfire than as any Hell Lord who were Immune to Blazes Hellfire back then in the 70s.

Also GR has many other neat ways to win. BFR, Unbreakable Chains, Hellfire Avatars, and the Penance Stare.

Hellfire is awesome as it creates Infinite Unbreakable Chains.

It can create Hellfire avatars.Each has the same stats of the Spirit of Vengeance.

It also makes for big booms.

It can even be used to BFR into the Spirit of Vengeance personnel Hell where the spirits are Omnipotent.

Or the dreaded Penance Stare. The PS affects you no matter what. People believe it affects only bad people. Thats a HUGE Misconception. It affects anyone who has caused Pain, Suffering, and Terror whether they were noble or not.There is only 2 defenses from it. No Soul or Protection from Zadkiel.

It works fine on Angels as well Dr. Strange. If you cause anyone, including a Villain, to suffer you will feel it back. Thats how it works.

Teleporting at the speed of light is good, but both Sentry, and Thor can move atleast twice that. Thor has transmuting abilites too, so nope, and being fazed through does basically nothing.
You also said Ghost Rider is weak to high level magic which Thor posesses. Thor's lightning is magical, and has struck down Odin to his knees in pain with Mjolnir amped by lightning.

Thor actually has the worst Combat Speed of his Tier Class. Sentry Speed is also less impressive than Hyper Sonic in Combat Speed as well.

You can Travel Speed of Light or FTL but that means little here. Both Spawn and Zarathos also have the best Healing Factors here lol.

Zarathos can reform with that Hellfire as well and is immune to Physical Harm. Mijnor may be a magic Weapon but hitting Zarathos with it is not enough. Its magics are activated through Charging up or its Lightning.

As for Spawn... well as Hell King he is also very durable and can heal with a touch.

As seen the only WAY to kill a Hell Spawn is total annihilation or a Heaven Forge Weapon. He can heal with a touch via Necroplasma.

As for phasing thru....

Phasing thru via Teleport Nightcralwer Style.

Thor has no answer to this at all. since Spawn can increase his Durability and Strength via Powers its a easy enough feat and tatic that Thor's Reaction Time cannot counter.

The reason I'm mostly talking about Thor because he is the more powerful on my team, and the more useful one. As probably the same you talk about Spawn.

Quite the opposite. Zarathos is my heaviest hitter :)

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Okay so T/P is not involved than.

1. 200+ is nothing. Thor, and Sentry are way above that.
  2. Okay, but I doubt the shadow attacks will do anything.
  3. Since when was Blaze street level? Also what's Zarathos's best hellfire feat?
  4. I may have underrestimated Ghost Rider, lol.

This magical lightning bolt will hurt Zarathos. It was used on Mikaboshi who consumed 98.99 precent of the multiverse.

Here is Thor blocking an attack that was going to destroy a planet with his storm

Thor's lightning attacks are so powerful that he was making a powerful storm in Asgard, and it was felt all the way in earth.

Tidal waves, and storms.

Thor will magically amp these storms, and lightning blasts to these levels

Your turn.

#7 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this is a debate.Good sh!t both yah...Btw,Spawn is a beast!!Lol

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (16156 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Well I guess you revealed who you are. LOL.

Anyways, good luck to both debaters. This should be interesting.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Well I guess you revealed who you are. LOL.

Anyways, good luck to both debaters. This should be interesting.

Lol, did I? Thanks :)

@KingAres109 said:

Now this is a debate.Good sh!t both yah...Btw,Spawn is a beast!!Lol

#10 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: No problem...I love seeing a good debate on both sides.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingAres109 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: No problem...I love seeing a good debate on both sides.

Yeah.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: From the Scans I see above the wrods were "Decimate a Planet" rather than outright blow it up or destroy it. Just to point that out.

Also I notice Hellstorm in that pick with Thor fighting Chaos King? I might have to check that out for Son of Satan role in that event.

Now Shadow attacks are not meant to be a big deal. What it does do is allow time to think of a next move and surprise attack from safety. Its also a means of Teleportation.

Spawn however Strength wise was pretty impressive before becoming Hell King.

This is Spawn before becoming Hell King (and weaker) fighting the Dark God Urizen. Urizen was equal to Satan and God (as well equal to Divine Spawn and Green Man) in power.

Urizen is a planet wrecking God who cannot be harmed or killed. Spawn best hits are definitely felt by Urizen lol. Urizen Impales Spawn and walks away.

As seen through this battle the whole world was shuddering between Spawn and Urizen forces unleashed. Spawn Strength and Durability shine here as he amps himself. Also his Chains strength shine in this as Spawn's Chains (Hell), Spawn's Vines (Earth), and Angela's Ribbons (Heaven) are needed to imprison Urizen again.

This is all before becoming Hell King.

I keep mentioning Hell King because Hell King Spawn has unlimited Necroplasma to use from the Eighth Level of Hell. First Age of Spawn had a limited 9999 Energy counter. Point is Spawn with unlimited energy to use will be able to constant barrage with attacks.

Another good Feat I like to bring up is speed of Spawns Suit.

Spawns Suit is seperate from his powers. The Chains and Cape act independently. The Suit is Hyper Speed in Combat Speed and Travel Speed. Even with Spawn daze or KO the Suit continues to fight or act in his stead.

Spawns own Combat Speed thanks to his Suit is Hypersonic.

Simon Pure Speed allowed him to drop 6 dead Boddies worth of weight in front of the Police Department. The Police Video Camera Footage showed frame by frame no Bodies and then Bodies. Simon Pure Speed was twice as fast as a Video Camera Frame. Standard Camera speed is 24 Frames per Second. That puts Simon at 1/24 of a Second Speed and Reaction time if not faster.

So Spawn Suit Speed?

Simon Pure Speed isn't enough to fully overpower Spawn's Speed.

Spawn is easily the fastest guy here in this battle from both Travel and Combat Speed.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

Decimate a planet, gotcha. Still had the radius, and power to do that, and Thor blocked it with a storm. If that storm hits Spawn or Zarathos, it's going to do heaps of damage. There is no way there going to dodge the storm either. Well that scan with Damian is from Chaos War. When Multiversal Hercules got six heroes to become the God Squad. They consisted of Damian, Thor, Silver Surfer, Sersi, Amedus Cho, Venus, and of course Hercules himself. In that fight though they were all amped by Hercules. I was just using that scan to shown you a sense of how big Thor's lightning bolts can be. Oh, okay so the shadows could be said to be a way of transportation, or sneak attacks, cool.

Don't tell me you think Spawn can hang with Sentry, or even more so Thor in strength. He will get destroyed that way. Current Thor was able to KO a amped up Hulk with Mjolnir in to space, while he was weakened from having a fight with Serpent, and Odin. This also shows how Thor can cover his whole body in electricty.

Sentry was able to stalemate World War Hulk in a brawl, so not him either. ( Until they both turn back to human forms. and Bruce knocks out Reynolds )

he even punched a huge canyon easily.

What exactly does " Necroplasma" do? Are they blasts?

If they are Thor will have no trouble absorbing them right when they come into contact with him Mjolnir will absorb it, and fire it back.

You think Spawn is faster than Thor, and Sentry, eh?

Here is Sentry flying from earth to Saturn in a matter of moments. This is obvious FTL speeds

Bullet catching

Rebuilding a tower at superspeed.

Thor is just as fast. Here he is flying Sentry's body to the sun. We don't know how fast he's going, but it should be FTL.

Flying 3 times FTL

Confirmed that Mjolnir can move 2x FTL

Lightning speed

They don't need to be have very good reaction speed. Well Snetry does. But they can just bull rush your team.

Your turn again.

#14 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Most of the Feats you showed are Travel speed. The fastest sentry ever showed Reaction feat wise and Combat Speed is Bullet Speed. Less than Mach 2.

Thor Reaction and Combat Speed is laughable.

As Cap comments on Erik's and Thor before him.. Also Wolverine is Faster. Quick silver was way too fast for Thor.

Thor is simply slow.

Also a mere Human Ghost Rider gave WWH a good battle.

Zarathos proved would have been way too much.

Then add in Zarathos Soul Burning Hellfire Attacks. Heck Zarathos can make it rain Hellfire and burn sentry Soul rather easily into a win.

Also I believe Spawn could easily BFR Hulk into Space as well with his power.

Only Heaven's Power itself can protect against it.

Spawn also has Fissure Earth, Raise a Forest of Trees, and Tidal Waves with his the Power of the Green The Green as in Earth.

Also Necrolasma can be made into Hellfire Blast. Its the Magic Substance that Spawn is made of.

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Well Thor is known for his strength, and power more than his speed anyways.

Ghost Rider never gave World War Hulk a good battle. As you can see, he dropped a building on Hulk, which did nothing, and than went on to getting stomped on literally by Hulk through the ground. In which case Zarathos takes over, and pretty much shows he could beat up Hulk. Yes Zarathos could have beat Hulk, but Ghost Rider didn't show anything that he could even stalemate Hulk, let alone beat him.

There is nothing to show the Hellfire would put down Sentry. Ghost Rider seems to be using it on canon folder, instead of someone as powerful as Sentry. I swear Hellfire only burns a corrupted or even soul anyways, which Sentry is not. Well if the Void, and him are sharing bodies, than there is a possibility that they will both feel pain. If it rained Hellfire Thor could just counter it with a storm blowing them all away. Like winds from 1000 worlds, or something along those lines. Also Sentry can't even die, unless he wants to die, so that wouldn't even kill him if it could.

Here is how Thor will counter the hellfire looking meteors. He will open up storms like these, which will blow the hellfire meteors away, and destroy them, or he can just absorb them into Mjolnir.

That blast that Spawn did, does not look powerful enough to blast the Hulk into space.To be honest, it looks like it would just annoy the Hulk at most. Just look at what little damage it did to that house. Also those blasts Spawn shoots out will be countered by Sentry's energy projection, or Thor's absorbing abilites.

Thor not only fires it back, but he makes it 10x the power. So come one, Spawn or Ghost Rider fire your best shots. Your only going to get them sent back at your self 10x more powerful :P

Or how about 100x? Hahahahaha ! :P

Here Thor tanks a planet blowing up !

I also doubt Necroplasma will damage Mjolnir if Thor blocked it with it, since Mjolnir has tanken much worse than that.

Your turn :) This is fun, keep up the goow work !

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Yes. the point was WWH had more a decent fight with a Human Control Street Level Ghost Rider than Dr. Strange as Zom lol. What I tried to show was the difference in power between Blaze Ghost Rider and Zarathos Ghost Rider.

People who do not read Ghost Rider for some reason assume only bad guys with bad souls are affected.... Hellfire burns the Nobel as well Curropt. Its a Soul Attack. Its like saying Hulks fist only hurt bad guys. The Hellfire has accidently harm innocents many times as well the villains.

As seen Hellfire disintegrates this Demon Cowboy and Innocent Townsfolk at the same time. The Spirit of Vengeance doesn't care about good or wrong. Only Vengeance.

Hellfire has fried Angels of God!

Also Hellfire has burn greater than Sentry.

Lucifer at Full Power.

Lucifer at Half Power.

WWH.

Hell Lord Azomodeus.

Null the Living Darkness.

Blackheart.

Nightmare in his own Realm.

This is Ureil the Angel who is equal to Mephisto in power.

Uriel pwn by a Spirit of Vengeance.

All of these are superior to Sentry ;).

You also forget the Penance Stare and Chain attacks or the BFR into Ghost Rider Hell Realm or the Hellfire Avatars for numbers advantage.

All the showings of redirecting or absorbing Energy Attacks are direct beams.

Thor cannot absorb a Nova blast of GR.

Or the Illusion Casting, Chain Attacks, or Magic enhancing Physical Power of Spawn.

Also Sentry doesn't have to be killed for good. He does die and taken more than 10 Seconds to comeback. Spawn can replicate this easy. He has Atomize Vampires on the Molecule Level.

Or Sentry can be BFR into the many Hells of Spawn or many Hells of GR.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I see, so hellfire can burn good souls too. Interesting, this makes the battle even harder than.

Here is how powerful Thor can be not holding back.

Blowing back Surtur with winds. This shows me that Thor's winds are more than capable of hurting Ghost Rider. Surtur is Odin level.

Hurts Glory, a being as poweful as Odin.

Anti-Blast. As hot as powerful as a star

Lightning powerful enough to heat the ground

Powerful enough to tear a planet a part

People always underrestimate Thor. The guy is carrying aound a Skyfather level weapon!

Your go

#18 Posted by Killemall (18506 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see someone making a case for Thor like a pro, good job mate :)

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Nice to see someone making a case for Thor like a pro, good job mate :)

Thanks :) Hell King Spawn, and Zarathos Ghost Rider are quite the match !

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: I think this will be my last post.

All those Blast are powerful. The more Sciency and Physical Blast will be outright ignored by Zarathos. Only direct Magical base energy attacks will work.

Then for Hell King Spawn, well he can easily heal via Necro power as well from whatever damage he sustains.

I have some counters too for Thor and Sentry.

Time Stop. Spawn as Hell King can Stop Time. Infact all Hell Kings exist outside of Time.

BFR into Spawns Hell. Malbolgia shows for a Hell King this is easy.

BFR into Ghost Riders Realm.

Or the dreaded Penance Stare.

Or Spawns own version of the Penance Stare. Spawn also can repay all the Pain one has cause back onto them.

#21 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Last post eh? Got to make this one good than. After my post, lets make people vote.

I said before, Thor's attacks will be more than capable to hurt Zarathos, or Spawn. Thor has hurt more powerful people than them. Unless your trying to say Zarathos & Malbolgia are more powerful than Odin & Surtur. Odin, and Surtur both have destroyed galaxies, and current Odin redirected a universal level attack. So, as I said, based off the scans above, Thor will be more than capable of hurting Spawn. These are the attacks a morals off Thor ready to kill will unleash on beings he knows are powerful enough to endure them, or challenge him greatly. Which Zarathos, and Spawn will do.

Blowing back Surtur with winds. This shows me that Thor's winds are more than capable of hurting Spawn, or Zarathos. Surtur is Odin level.

Here are the feats again.

Hurts Glory, a being as poweful as Odin.

Anti-Blast. As hot as powerful as a star

Lightning powerful enough to heat the ground

Powerful enough to tear a planet a part

Dropping Odin to his knees

You keep saying BFR as in they will BFR my team some place, Thor can't come back from. Thor has teleporting abilities just as good as Spawn or Zarathos. For example if Spawn or Zarathos BFR Sentry into there realm, Mjolnir has tracking abililtes that will allow Thor to track down where Sentry has been BFR'd, and bring him back to the rightful battlefield. They won't be able to BFR Thor, cause he will come right back. If they are willing to BFR, Thor will do so too, How about Thor BFR's them to the Negative Zone? Or the Microverse? All he would have to do is push them into it with a Mjolnir throw, and there gone. I don't think anyone has escaped the negative zone yet in Marvel Comics. The Microverse is even worse than the Negative zone. Every thing is small, and you'd be trap there. it has been explained by Hank Pym that Thor BFR'd Wasp to the Microverse, when she was a walking bomb to save everyone.

In here.

Thor opens portal to negative zone

Thor teleported Wasp to the microverse, during Secret Invasion.

There is just about three things i'm worried about from your team. Hellfire, time stopping, and the penance stare. Hellfire in my opinon could be absorb by Mjolnir, and Sentry can just dodge it. Penance stare only works if my team looks directly in there eyes, which is likely to happen. I don't really think there is away to counter this, because as you said it works on good people too. Time stopping is also going to be hard to stop. Thor in the past could time stop, but the ability was taken away from him. Since you said in-character, is time-stopping in character? I know the penance stare, and hellfire are, but I don't know about the time stopping.

So, now i'm going to do a basic run down to finsh things off.

Thor, and Sentry have the physical strength, & durabilty over your team, But your team has good healing factors. One member of my team Sentry can't die, so that will be someone hard to take down. Also Senty has plantary energy manipulation, so that could come in handy. If your team tries to engage my team in H2H, they will get beat down, although they can only get hurt from magical holy weapons. I am pretty sure Mjolnir can be consider that. Thor will have to be the one to deliver the final hit to both of them to take them down, since Sentry lacks magic. Also correct me if i'm wrpng, but wasn't Ghost Rider feeling damage from World War Hulk? Well I am, done. It was great debating you, hope we do it some other time! :)

#22 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the voting start !

#23 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Time stopping is a power Spawn showed off that one time. Alot of the powers are shown once or twice since Spawn very power is Reality Warping via Magic. So Mcfarlan and other Writers tend to use Spawn like Silver Age Superman in the multiple different powers feats.

World War hulk was damaging Blaze Ghost Rider. Blaze Ghost Rider is Human Control and Zarathos at the end of that match (when Hulk got supernova) was the Spirit of Vengeance Control.

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Time stopping is a power Spawn showed off that one time. Alot of the powers are shown once or twice since Spawn very power is Reality Warping via Magic. So Mcfarlan and other Writers tend to use Spawn like Silver Age Superman in the multiple different powers feats.

World War hulk was damaging Blaze Ghost Rider. Blaze Ghost Rider is Human Control and Zarathos at the end of that match (when Hulk got supernova) was the Spirit of Vengeance Control.

I see.

#25 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to cadenceV2. I was impressed by the scans I saw of spawn. I didn't realize he was that powerful. Cadence also shown that zarathos can't be hurt by physical damage and both spawn and zarathos heal instantly from any damage thor and sentry could dish out. ThunderGod shown how powerful thor is with mjonir. But when I think about the healing factors of zarathos and spawn. It leads to believe no matter what thor does. He won't get anywhere in this fight. And I see no reason why hellfire won't work on thor and sentry when it has worked on hell lords. And with spawn wide degree of versatility of powers I think he will be more of an distraction for thor and sentry. And ThunderGod didn't show how thor and sentry will not be affected by penance stare. So from the debate I'm not seeing thor and sentry doing anything to put zarathos or spawn down long enough to get a KO. And from the looks of the debate I feel like sentry isn't much of a factor here. When he relies on more brute strength an speed. Which won't do much to spawn and zarathos...when zarathos is immune to physical harm and spawn heals at will from all damage

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34677 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence gets my vote.

#28 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

nice scans

#29 Posted by Anzendenai (118 posts) - - Show Bio

ThunderGodsWrath gets my vote but can't shake a feeling that sentry is just a sitting duck there even though he could most certainly crumble their molecules to the point where it's impossible to return but doubt it would work against Zarathos

But i am pretty sure god blast can end this cause he can't really come back without host now can he?

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I know you 2 might like this.

#31 Posted by Lvenger (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

Cadence was arguing with his most well known player and that unfortunately beats ThunderGod'sWrath best known character due to greater versatility and arguably sheer power output in addition to the speed advantage. Cadence gets my vote for this debate.

#32 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Gotta love Spawn XD.

Spawn had at a few points in time during the 90s beaten Superman, Batman, and Spiderman for the number one sold comic in the world There was a reason for it tho its not nearly as good as it was now n days.

#33 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Damn bro you put that down..Lol...I gotta give you a vote on how you were to counter alot.And you debated Spawn/GR good...

#34 Posted by Lvenger (19139 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:Ah yes the 90s was the time of the anti hero like Spawn and Image provided that in a big way. Though if it weren't for the rush of anti heroes in the 90s, I wouldn't have gotten one of my favourite Superman stories, "What's so Funny about Truth, Justice and the American Way?"

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger: Good times in the 90s.

#36 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah CadenceV2 beat me, good match though. I learned a lot about Spawn, and Ghost Rider. I couldn't counter some of there abilities. Hope we can do this again next time.

#37 Edited by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Late but Cadence gets my vote GR/Spawn this team is pretty hard to beat, GR alone is hard to beat and neither of them can kill him for good.

#38 Posted by sommyt (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: don't forget that thor caught and passed ego who was moving at hyperspace at the time and he couldn't catch thor .and thor mentions he easily passed him...ego was moving 5000x the ftl.

#39 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

I don't mean to derail this thread, but every time I see your new Username, I can't help but think of this....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#40 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@sommyt said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: don't forget that thor caught and passed ego who was moving at hyperspace at the time and he couldn't catch thor .and thor mentions he easily passed him...ego was moving 5000x the ftl.

Yep

#41 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

I don't mean to derail this thread, but every time I see your new Username, I can't help but think of this....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hahahaha

#42 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the Thunder Lords.

#43 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

I'd vote for your team btw. Though it looks like the voting is all but over.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Suck up.

Hey are and Esquire going to start posting in our match? Looking forward to it.

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Suck up.

Hey are and Esquire going to start posting in our match? Looking forward to it.

Yes, I've been busy the past few days and today I've been sick and sweaty. But I'll get around to it tonight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Is that why your on again? To sick to sleep? Eat that Tylenol PM. Helms me to sleep. Mix with Wine lol.

#47 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay: Is that why your on again? To sick to sleep? Eat that Tylenol PM. Helms me to sleep. Mix with Wine lol.

I could do shots of Kraken (as I don't have win), make rum and cokes, or drink a beer, but I don't normally take medication. :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#48 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: @TERMINATORFAN: Thanks ! :)

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Alcohol sterilizes. Let it sterilize your body lol.

#50 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay: @TERMINATORFAN: Thanks ! :)

yw.

Thanks for reading,

TERMINATORFAN