Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Jean Grey, Kitty Pride, Rogue, and Iceman

vs

Captain Cold, The Top, Weather Wizard, Captain Boomerang I, and Doctor Alchemy

In Character.

Standard Gear.

Battle in a devastated city.Both Teams start 500 feet apart.

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Haha! Yeeeaaaas!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, you're welcome to take first crack at it, MA...2? Or 1?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@rogues said:

Formerly MA3 and cross rated to EO3.

Start off, everyone knows the Rogues fight the Flash, there greatest nemesis. Ultimate X-Men taken out Magneto and the Brotherhood, Proteus, and even the Ultimates. Both teams have fought High Tier beings.

Another thing to mention is both sides have some very moral heavy characters. Top is the most amoral and killer of the group. Weather Wizard as well Cap Cold also murdered, however all of them try not to murder due to repercussions of the flash.

On my team Morals are pretty heavy in the X-Men.... at the beginning. Anyone who knows Ultimate Universe, it is a very cruel place where Spider Man and half the X-Men Cast been murdered! Characters like Kitty, Rogue, Wolverine, and Jean all killed foes when they felt hard press, they grown use to it. Rogue and Wolverine straight Murdered people because they felt it was right.

So both sides are not gaining a advantage with "He is going for the straight kill shot" argument.

So with that in, my opener will be classic X-Men fashion. Jean Mind Read, Force Field and Start inputting knowledge of the enmy in the X-Men heads. She can Multi Task like this with ease.

No Caption Provided

Here she is TP linking the Team, Reading all the info of the Maids and Guards, feeding images to Iceman, and contoling Kitty's fear at the same time.

Add to this her Speed of thinking and use of powers is as fast as the firing of electrons in your brain!

No Caption Provided

She Scans planets at the FTL speeds looking for Heaven once. She traveled the Universe (In less than 2 months) scanning and deciphering info in her mind at FTL speeds!

No Caption Provided

She is faster than Black Widow and Fury bullets, even in a delirious state of mind as she was in the above scan!

Point is faster than a holding back Flash she will have Forcefields up, scanned your team minds, input the knoweldge into my team heads, and start her mind whammy in shutting your teams minds off.

This is where the biggest advantage of Jean comes in, Telepathy and Mind Rape.

No Caption Provided

As seen she uses her powers all the time to make people see what she wants them too. So that alone is a near instant win for my team unless there is some counter.

Next is my MVP Rogue.

Rogue can absorb as many as five mutant abilities at a time. She will touch everyone and gain there powers as well know fully how to use them.

No Caption Provided

She absorbs all memories an skills when she touches anyone.

A example of this is her grabbing Gambits powers and skill from a kiss.

Point is with the Powers and Skills of Jean, Kitty, and Wolverine makes Rogue my most powerful character.

She could at this point might solo your team.

Next is Kitty Pride, Kitty is a very well train and has no qualms killing or maiming as a character. Her power is Phasing, she is immune to all forms of attack but Gas Attacks, Invisible Woman Powers, and a certain weapon used by Deadpool once.

She can phase through anything whether it is Ice, Earth, or Heat. She also can Phase others as seen. She even can walk on air to boot when Phased.

Her Phasing has a awesome side affect of destroying anything Tech wise. Anything that uses energy as a machine, it goes boom.

Lastly there is Iceman.

Iceman is immune to cold, self explanatory. He also like Captain Cold can generate Freezing temps that can target a specific spot without any need of a ice beam or crap.

Like these Sentinels.

Or Choppers.

No Caption Provided

Or Colossus.

By his power alone he can stay back and freeze your team where they stand with a look.

I actually eliminated Wolverine. I think he is overkill as a extra body.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dondave

This is should good

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some quick advice, You're going to need more bodies, actually.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues said:

Some quick advice, You're going to need more bodies, actually.

Nah.... Im good.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. If I knew you were going to pull out FTL feats, then I wouldn't have chosen the weaker members.

Nonetheless, fine. I can still put up quite the argument.

@rogues said:

Formerly MA3 and cross rated to EO3.

Start off, everyone knows the Rogues fight the Flash, there greatest nemesis. Ultimate X-Men taken out Magneto and the Brotherhood, Proteus, and even the Ultimates. Both teams have fought High Tier beings.

Another thing to mention is both sides have some very moral heavy characters. Top is the most amoral and killer of the group. Weather Wizard as well Cap Cold also murdered, however all of them try not to murder due to repercussions of the flash.

Actually, This has been seriously changed. Following the events of Final Crisis and Blackest Night, The Rogues have been under some serious strain. As a result, they got fed up when they learned that Bart Allen had returned, and weren't much happier when Max Mercury, and even Barry Allen came back from the dead. They finally deemed that "There are no rules in this universe anymore", and thus, went after the Flash and everyone they met with intention to kill. This accidentally and indirectly tied them to be the cause of FLASHPOINT.

Since Rogues' Revenge #3, they've revoked their number one rule.

So both sides are not gaining a advantage with "He is going for the straight kill shot" argument.

Well, actually, Yeah. As per explained.

So with that in, my opener will be classic X-Men fashion. Jean Mind Read, Force Field and Start inputting knowledge of the enmy in the X-Men heads. She can Multi Task like this with ease.

No Caption Provided

Here she is TP linking the Team, Reading all the info of the Maids and Guards, feeding images to Iceman, and contoling Kitty's fear at the same time.

Add to this her Speed of thinking and use of powers is as fast as the firing of electrons in your brain!

No Caption Provided

She Scans planets at the FTL speeds looking for Heaven once. She traveled the Universe (In less than 2 months) scanning and deciphering info in her mind at FTL speeds!

Wait, you're using her with the Phoenix Force? Awh SH-\

No Caption Provided

She is faster than Black Widow and Fury bullets, even in a delirious state of mind as she was in the above scan!

This feat is nothing special. The Rogues' have proved thousands of times over that they are excessively faster than bullets. Shooting them in mid air too.

Point is faster than a holding back Flash she will have Forcefields up, scanned your team minds, input the knoweldge into my team heads, and start her mind whammy in shutting your teams minds off.

This is where the biggest advantage of Jean comes in, Telepathy and Mind Rape.

No Caption Provided

As seen she uses her powers all the time to make people see what she wants them too. So that alone is a near instant win for my team unless there is some counter.

While I have to agree with you, yes she is very capable of mind raping my team, but There's three factors that would make this fare far from well for her.

Reason #1: The Top. Having his own Telepathy, he also inhabits another person's body, telepathically, and is even powerful enough with it to where the body is literally changing to look like the Top's original body. More powerful than Jean have tried to scan and look into his brain, only to fail. Powerful like Zatanna.

No Caption Provided

Reason #2: Doctor Alchemy is possessed by the Philosopher's Stone. Even if knocked unconscious, the Stone has taken over his brain dead body and even created a new one when at it's most stressful. It's never explained how, or why, but it just does.

(Scan will come)

Reason #3:Weather Wizard is actively protected by the Earth's Atmosphere. When injured or attacked, the weather rushes to his rescue. So, Jean Gray may hit him with a good dose of TP. but she better be ready to take an assload of violent weather.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even though we've seen that jean has your team in a shield, that means zilch when Weather Wizard can actually create weather storms inside enclosed areas.

My Arguement:

The Telekinetic Force Field

Right from the beginning, we can fry your team. Even with a forcefield, your team needs to breathe, right? Ergo, Oxygen. Oxygen that Doctor Alchemy can set fire to, and actually turn the air into literal fire.

No Caption Provided

ROGUE

As per Rogue getting to actually touch any of my Rogues, fat chance. All of them (Besides The Top) rely on the fact that their arsenal keeps the distance between them and the Flash.

Even so, Would they be able to go toe-toe toe with The Top? She's not even fast, nor skilled enough to contend with him. He should be able to one-shot her.

No Caption Provided

Kitty Pride and Iceman

Shadow cat won't be able to breathe in an environment without oxygen. You said her weakness was to gases? Excellent.I have to ways to deal with that.

Captain Boomerang, has gasarangs in his arsenal, which spewed out the toxic gases when he threw his rangs. used them especially in his Suicide Squad run.

Doctor Alchemy. As seen above, he can turn oxygen into different chemicals. and his shots have been fired at the speed of light (Scan above)... So who's faster? Shadow Cat? or Doctor Alchemy?

Iceman is the same Question, to which I have the Answer. Alchemy can remove the water in the air, and do so with Weather Wizard's help.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Also, I will bring more scans in a moment.

I just PCS'd to this Base, and I don't have any Flash Comics save a couple of Omnibus'.

All my Silver Age Rogues scans are in Texas. I'm in Maryland. Hahah.

But I do have a question, can Iceman still manipulate himself through substances that are no longer water? Like Formaldehyde, or magnesium, and acid?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is looking good

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues:

Eh. If I knew you were going to pull out FTL feats, then I wouldn't have chosen the weaker members.

Only becuase you have Top who seems Light Speed when he H2H the Flash. lol. My dilemma.

Actually, This has been seriously changed. Following the events of Final Crisis and Blackest Night, The Rogues have been under some serious strain. As a result, they got fed up when they learned that Bart Allen had returned, and weren't much happier when Max Mercury, and even Barry Allen came back from the dead. They finally deemed that "There are no rules in this universe anymore", and thus, went after the Flash and everyone they met with intention to kill. This accidentally and indirectly tied them to be the cause of FLASHPOINT.

Ouch!

Nah. Jean is more like Green Phoenix vs Dark Phoenix. She has the force, but limits. Resurrection of the Dead, Time Control, and the insane Atomizong Feats are all Phoenix Force. Jean with it limit the power by a very large degree, which is what I am using. Same version of Dark Phoenix > Green Phoenix. Phoenix > Jean with Phoenix Force. Nothing to freak out over, she ia just a Omega Level Psychic.

This feat is nothing special. The Rogues' have proved thousands of times over that they are excessively faster than bullets. Shooting them in mid air too.

Anyone who tags Flash is fast. Which is why I needed Jean for the insane Speed of Thought she has.

While I have to agree with you, yes she is very capable of mind raping my team, but There's three factors that would make this fare far from well for her.

Reason #1: The Top. Having his own Telepathy, he also inhabits another person's body, telepathically, and is even powerful enough with it to where the body is literally changing to look like the Top's original body. More powerful than Jean have tried to scan and look into his brain, only to fail. Powerful like Zatanna.

Reason #2: Doctor Alchemy is possessed by the Philosopher's Stone. Even if knocked unconscious, the Stone has taken over his brain dead body and even created a new one when at it's most stressful. It's never explained how, or why, but it just does.

(Scan will come)

Reason #3:Weather Wizard is actively protected by the Earth's Atmosphere. When injured or attacked, the weather rushes to his rescue. So, Jean Gray may hit him with a good dose of TP. but she better be ready to take an assload of violent weather.

And even though we've seen that jean has your team in a shield, that means zilch when Weather Wizard can actually create weather storms inside enclosed areas.

Nice, never knew that about Dr. Alchemy.

So we know 2 guys TP does not matter and one is a risk. Thankfully Jean may not read Top but till know of the risks and powers of the rest.

There is another Psychic in this battle to. Rogue.

Here she uses Jean's Powers vs Iceman with Mind Rape.

No Caption Provided

She also use another TK mutant power to contain a Nuclear Meltdown. This was when she was still a newbie to the game.

So I have to powerful Psykers here.

Also the wind argument should be counter pretty well as well.

1) Jean can use TP (She knows what Weather Wizard is doing) to stop him from using it at all.

2) Both Kitty and Rogue are Intangible.

3) Iceman is solid ice, There is no stomach with empty space to make a mini Tornado in.

So I think the team should be safe from that.

My Arguement:

Right from the beginning, we can fry your team. Even with a forcefield, your team needs to breathe, right? Ergo, Oxygen. Oxygen that Doctor Alchemy can set fire to, and actually turn the air into literal fire.

True, however again All my guys can fly and have plenty of Oxygen in the Forcefield as well.

Kitty and Rogue can bring the team underground in a sewer and not only are they safe, they can attack you from out of sight.

No Caption Provided

ROGUE

As per Rogue getting to actually touch any of my Rogues, fat chance. All of them (Besides The Top) rely on the fact that their arsenal keeps the distance between them and the Flash.

Even so, Would they be able to go toe-toe toe with The Top? She's not even fast, nor skilled enough to contend with him. He should be able to one-shot her.

Oh my point if Rogue is using the X-Mens power to battle with. She does it quite often.

Here she kills all these Racist Mutant killers with Juggernauts and Firestorms powers. No need to touch your team.

Rogue has Jeans power and Kitty's power here.

Kitty Pride and Iceman

Shadow cat won't be able to breathe in an environment without oxygen. You said her weakness was to gases? Excellent.I have to ways to deal with that.

Captain Boomerang, has gasarangs in his arsenal, which spewed out the toxic gases when he threw his rangs. used them especially in his Suicide Squad run.

Doctor Alchemy. As seen above, he can turn oxygen into different chemicals. and his shots have been fired at the speed of light (Scan above)... So who's faster? Shadow Cat? or Doctor Alchemy?

Iceman is the same Question, to which I have the Answer. Alchemy can remove the water in the air, and do so with Weather Wizard's help.

Yes, she has been gassed as well suffocated.

Gasrangs is a great way to stop Kitty, however as I said before, Kitty is a very well train fighter and knows here weakness, with Jean feeding all the knowledge in the Team X heads, Kitty will know to hold her breath and make for cover in the sewers or in a building to breath. She can walk on air after all.

Also burning up all the water in the area will hinder Weather Wizard alot. You need water for alot of the Weather formations and conditions. So neutering Iceman will neuter Weather Wizard.

The real problem for your team is the lack of knowledge on my teams powers and abilities. Your team has the advantage to kill as it seems, mine has the advantage of knowing what your guys can do while yours are clueless on my teams powers and skill.

Also if push comes to shove, Jean can TK the Rogues in place while Kitty and Rogue perform the Tech Disabling attack.

This should disable Cap Cold altogether, affect Weather Wizards Wand, Bommerang's more advance weapons, and destroy most of Top's tops.

Should anyone on my Team dies, you will provoke the killing mode of Kitty and Rogue.

No Caption Provided

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues:

Only becuase you have Top who seems Light Speed when he H2H the Flash. lol. My dilemma.

Ouch!

Nah. Jean is more like Green Phoenix vs Dark Phoenix. She has the force, but limits. Resurrection of the Dead, Time Control, and the insane Atomizong Feats are all Phoenix Force. Jean with it limit the power by a very large degree, which is what I am using. Same version of Dark Phoenix > Green Phoenix. Phoenix > Jean with Phoenix Force. Nothing to freak out over, she ia just a Omega Level Psychic.

Anyone who tags Flash is fast. Which is why I needed Jean for the insane Speed of Thought she has.

(Scan will come)

Nice, never knew that about Dr. Alchemy.

So we know 2 guys TP does not matter and one is a risk. Thankfully Jean may not read Top but till know of the risks and powers of the rest.

There is another Psychic in this battle to. Rogue.

Here she uses Jean's Powers vs Iceman with Mind Rape.

No Caption Provided

She also use another TK mutant power to contain a Nuclear Meltdown. This was when she was still a newbie to the game.

So I have to powerful Psykers here.

Also the wind argument should be counter pretty well as well.

1) Jean can use TP (She knows what Weather Wizard is doing) to stop him from using it at all.

2) Both Kitty and Rogue are Intangible.

3) Iceman is solid ice, There is no stomach with empty space to make a mini Tornado in.

So I think the team should be safe from that.

My Arguement:

True, however again All my guys can fly and have plenty of Oxygen in the Forcefield as well.

Kitty and Rogue can bring the team underground in a sewer and not only are they safe, they can attack you from out of sight.

No Caption Provided

ROGUE

Oh my point if Rogue is using the X-Mens power to battle with. She does it quite often.

Here she kills all these Racist Mutant killers with Juggernauts and Firestorms powers. No need to touch your team.

Rogue has Jeans power and Kitty's power here.

Kitty Pride and Iceman

Yes, she has been gassed as well suffocated.

Gasrangs is a great way to stop Kitty, however as I said before, Kitty is a very well train fighter and knows here weakness, with Jean feeding all the knowledge in the Team X heads, Kitty will know to hold her breath and make for cover in the sewers or in a building to breath. She can walk on air after all.

Also burning up all the water in the area will hinder Weather Wizard alot. You need water for alot of the Weather formations and conditions. So neutering Iceman will neuter Weather Wizard.

The real problem for your team is the lack of knowledge on my teams powers and abilities. Your team has the advantage to kill as it seems, mine has the advantage of knowing what your guys can do while yours are clueless on my teams powers and skill.

Also if push comes to shove, Jean can TK the Rogues in place while Kitty and Rogue perform the Tech Disabling attack.

This should disable Cap Cold altogether, affect Weather Wizards Wand, Bommerang's more advance weapons, and destroy most of Top's tops.

Should anyone on my Team dies, you will provoke the killing mode of Kitty and Rogue.

Okay. the main question I need answered is: How does Rogue take power but not incapacitate your team mates?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Same way she always have.

1) Touches Colossus for info and his Memories.

2) Absorbs Firestar's powers and tells her to run.

3-5) KOs Sabertooth with a touch, then controls it to absorb Sabertooth memories for Interrogation later.

6-7) Absorbs Toads powers while toad tries to escape Hawkeye after words.

8-9) Absorbs Wolverines powers while wolverine continues to fight.

As seen it is not a issue at all.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickthedevil: Same way she always have.

1) Touches Colossus for info and his Memories.

2) Absorbs Firestar's powers and tells her to run.

3-5) KOs Sabertooth with a touch, then controls it to absorb Sabertooth memories for Interrogation later.

6-7) Absorbs Toads powers while toad tries to escape Hawkeye after words.

8-9) Absorbs Wolverines powers while wolverine continues to fight.

As seen it is not a issue at all.

Might have to spell those out.

None of them seemed to show me that the touched person stays conscious, or stable.

Also, what answer have you for The Top?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A wide effect of Vertigo on your entire team. With an added bonus of Sucking the air out of the entire X-men. Even here, Wally West comments on his speed. I have yet to see Pheonix or anyone else on yourt team for that matter, make a move in that speed.

Travel speed=/= Combat speed.

No Caption Provided

Again, he's also not the only thing to worry about...

Weather Wizard displays faster reactionary speed in his first scan, and creates a city busting tornado in the other.

Just one, by the way. He's created several in stories before and after with the same intensity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

City buster, you say? Why yes.

No Caption Provided

Also, Weather Wizard doesn't harm himself in getting rid of the Humidity. Weather can be created straight from his wand.

So how good would a Doctor Alchemy/Weather Wizard combo be? This good.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I like th battle. Truly, I do.

But I feel like the reason you have a downfall against these Rogues is because there's too much going down.

You're focusing all of your powers into one focal point when my team can make several things happen at once.

Tornadoes, Literal Acid Rain, Vertigo, and the loss of air to breathe. That's just Top and Weather Wizard too.

I have yet to go into Captain boomerang and Captain Cold.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil:

None of them seemed to show me that the touched person stays conscious, or stable.

You can see where a touch of her Absorbing does not KO wolverine, Sabertooth, Firestar, Colossus, or Toad. Im am not sure how it is not clear.

Also, what answer have you for The Top?

A wide effect of Vertigo on your entire team. With an added bonus of Sucking the air out of the entire X-men. Even here, Wally West comments on his speed. I have yet to see Pheonix or anyone else on yourt team for that matter, make a move in that speed.

I have yet to see Top acting like zoom or Flash who speed blitzes anyone in character. this is a random encounter and I see no reason in scans other than blitzing Flash who he knows well, so why would he Light Speed the team off the bat?

Travel speed=/= Combat speed.

I am not proving Combat speed. Nowhere am I saying she can fight at that speed. I did prove she can think and scan minds at that speed. Jean with Phoenix thinks faster than your team can move.

Travel Speed + Scanning Minds = Telepathy Speed.

Weather Wizard displays faster reactionary speed in his first scan, and creates a city busting tornado in the other.

Just one, by the way. He's created several in stories before and after with the same intensity.

City buster, you say? Why yes.

Also, Weather Wizard doesn't harm himself in getting rid of the Humidity. Weather can be created straight from his wand.

All good, however I know weather wizard is not tagging Flash FTL. I know this as lightning moves at 1/3 speed of light, and that is the Speed Flash must be moving to get tagged by it.

I also do not understand why Weather Wizard will get rid of all the moisture when he has no clue how Icemans powers work. by time he figures it out, it is too late. Flash Freeze. Flash freezing so just so dang fast.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

See how fast that is?

Which still leaves him open and Iceman can easily and faster restor the Ice Enviroment. He flash froze the X Mansion in seconds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can deep freeze a target to shatter of such size, can Captain Cold even come close to this?

1-2) Iceman area freezes solid in seconds 3 Sentinels.

3) Iceman Freezes Colossus with Area Freeze.

4-5) Iceman Freezes Choppers out of the sky.

Iceman can lower the temperature of any area to Freezing! This is what he will do while Kitty and Rogue are Phasing, thus immune, and your Ninjas frozen in place for the KO!

Best part is Iceman does not even have to physically see ya to do it!

1) Freezes Cameras without seeing them in a underground complex from Mcdonalds!

2) Freezes Torch's underwear solid in his pants!

No Caption Provided

Here he is setting up a Ice Shield faster than Bullets are traveling at Mach 2!

All he needs is a general idea of the area to be flashed freeze!

So how good would a Doctor Alchemy/Weather Wizard combo be? This good.

Nice.

However you must take into account the Phasing of Kitty and Rogue. As well the TK shield of Jean and Rogue.

I think more important question is what keeps Jean from killing your team with Brain popping if they decide to be murderous.

No Caption Provided

And I know what your thinking, she looks like she never will kill cause of this. Oh really?

Kills 2 Weapon X Pilots.

Kills many Russian Super Soldier in a fit of rage.

Here she gave the Hulk favors in exchange to help send a message to Quicksilver by killing Sabertooth with brutality.

She may have trouble killing a poor scientist begging for his life, your team of Murderers with murderous intentions? Kill shots are on. That is not including Rogue who will torture your team with Mind Rape.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rogue has no problems killing either, in fact the only one on my team that does not kill is Iceman.

I like the battle. Truly, I do.

But I feel like the reason you have a downfall against these Rogues is because there's too much going down.

You're focusing all of your powers into one focal point when my team can make several things happen at once.

Tornadoes, Literal Acid Rain, Vertigo, and the loss of air to breathe. That's just Top and Weather Wizard too.

I have yet to go into Captain boomerang and Captain Cold.

Im not sure how my team is simply focusing. I have the best Defenses here and my team as large attack radius that can target your teams with Mind Rape, TK, and Flash Freezes. My team also has great defense due to Ice Shields, Phasing, and TK Shields.

Im just unsure how you are going to win when My team has full knowledge of your team as well mind reading your next move, and my team has a counter to everything your team can throw vs your team have really no answer to Phasing, Telepathy, Telekinesis, or City Busting attacks.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I thought you weren't going to use Pheonix Jean?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickthedevil said:

@cadencev2: I thought you weren't going to use Pheonix Jean?

I havent. These are Phoenix Feats.

Phoenix

What is the Phoenix Force? It is in the Ultimate Universe the being that birthed the Universe and gave life to it.

It took a collection effort of the Universe to Imprison her, as she was impossible to destroy, into Earth. There she waited to a perfect vessel appeared, Jean.

Phoenix released by the Hellfire Club. She Atomizes the Club members and then with her powers bring back the dead, cured sickness, ect. Xavier nearly kills himself in a brain battle till Phoenix decided to retreat into Jean.

Phoenix battles Xavier again, she clearly has the upper hand with ease, Xavier only chance was to appeal to Jean to take control.

This is Ultimate Apocalypse. He is a being that absorbs other mutants powers and has Xavier level TP mind Control on other Mutants.

Well, he overpower everyone including the Fantastic 4, SHIELD, and even Xavier. How well does he stand vs Phoenix?

Phoenix vs Apocalypse. Phoenix spanks... hard!

All that is Phoenix which i am not using.

Also not using Jeans ability to...

• Time Control
  • Atomizing
  • Ressurection

Only the Speed of Thought I am allowing here for Jean Since were dealing with speedsters here.

Jean has the Phoenix power like 616 Rachel or Jean as Green Phoenix do. Everything else is Jean tapping into her power. The Phoenix power would not transfer to Rogue however, but Jeans basic TK and Mutant TP would.

Jeans average TK is this strong.

No Caption Provided

Jeans Average TK is near Professor X level.

No Caption Provided

Rogue would have these 2 powers.