CAV: CA1(Deathlock+Taskmaster) vs Pierpat (Titus+Anderson)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pierpat

The Cav CA1 awaited and Pierpat feared has arrived!

Teams:

Defended by @cosmicallyaware1:

Deathlock:

No Caption Provided

And taskmaster:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Defended by @pierpat: Captain Titus and Alexander Anderson.

Rules:

Standard gear.And no, pym particle arrows are not standard gear for taskmaster.

Dor the sake of reason, titus gets a PA helmet.Just because THQ had to show a big jaw face i ain't debating a helmet-less SM.

Morals on, no prep.

Teams trust eatchother and there are no language barriers.

No Caption Provided

Teams start at the opposite sides of the parking area. No bystanders.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#3  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pierpat said:

@cosmicallyaware1 Is this ok?

Anyway, you can have the first post.

looks great man. I won't be able to get first post up until later, have a couple other matches gotta post in first, but I will get to it tonight (promise!) This may have to be a "no rush" match (that's what I love about CaV's......no time limit really....)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: this is your vendetta and my try to take on someone of yout caliber after my first lucky shot.

We can take how long you like, i'm quite busy having just entred the rpg board here, and i have a tourney running.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@cosmicallyaware1: this is your vendetta and my try to take on someone of yout caliber after my first lucky shot.

We can take how long you like, i'm quite busy having just entred the rpg board here, and i have a tourney running.

ahhhh, thanks very much man! That was no "lucky shot" in that match......you did excellent (even though I though I did a spot on job myself but....). "of my caliber"? naaaaah.....i'm just tryin to do the best I can and hang with the big dogs here.....small fish in a big pond, but thank you very much. There's guys here that I respect very much that I think I don't even come close to on debating level and it always strives me to improve.

Gracias on the time frame, will do my best to work in a timely fashion pal.........

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@pierpat: alright man, got a few spare moments so shall we then?

Let's do Intros and Openers......

Introductions!!!!!!

My Man (and yours LOL).............Taskmaster!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

The mercenary assassin with the "photographic reflexes". The man known as Taskmaster has used his talent to become the Marvel Universe's premier trainer for the criminal world and government. His group affiliations have included the Cabal, Thunderbolts, Agency X, The Initiative and Camp Hammond, even the Frightful Four! Taskmaster possesses photographic reflexes, which enables him to watch another person’s physical movements and duplicate them without practice, no matter how complex. This ability is only limited by the fact that he does not possess superhuman strength or other superhuman attributes. Taskmaster makes use of a variety of weapons. He frequently employs a throwing shield like Captain America, a multipurpose billy club like Daredevil, a bow which uses a variety of trick arrows like Hawkeye, a sword like Black Knight, and web-shooters like Spider-Man. Taskmaster stole a generator fromS.H.I.E.L.D. that can create shapes out of energy. Taskmaster uses this device to mimic Captain America’s shield, Spider-Man’s web-shooters and Wolverine’s claws.

his powers explained:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fighting Ability:

Some notable examples of Taskmaster's skills;

1-2 random vs. avengers 3. training exercise drill when he was training john walker as the new cap 4. vs cap and iron man at the same time 5-8. vs bucky and cap at same time during 'seige'

"Photographic Reflexes" Ability:

1. able to duplicate caps reflexes to catch cap's shield. 2-4. using skillsets from opponents he's copied, he can use skills from everybody he's ever studied.........good luck here!!!!

Don't underestimate him:

Taskmaster is highly underrated, and has some very exceptional feats with wide variety. he is more skilled and dangerous than most could ever imagine....... 1-2. demonstrating learning a master technique in minutes 3......... 4-5. getting the drop on and skewering an asgardian warrior (highly enhanced being) 6. bye bye, what a punch! take that bullseye! 7-9. fighting and beating elektra (master ninja bad ass chick), with his eyes closed!!!

The Gear:

It's super important to stress what Taskmaster will be using here, especially hawkeye's specialty arrows. He has utilized many of these in the past and as in his style......to use weapons that the people he emulates uses in the manner and with skill that they do, Some notable ones that he uses are ; electric discharge arrow, sonic screamer arrows, putty arrows, explosive arrows, corrosive/acidic arrows and bolo/batarang style arrows!! here's a few pics .......

not to mention that he's already packin his sword (which showed above), twin pistols, web shooters, vibranium shield and photonic (like caps), udon armor, image inducer.......................

No Caption Provided

I will be using Taskmasters classic, current and Udon feats/gear if that's okay with you.

now onto the being known as.......

Deathlok!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

Deathlok was created by the military. Deathlok is a Cyborg from the future in the mainstream Marvel Universe, and several alternate universes as well, whom wishes to regain his lost humanity. At current date, there have been about 5 main versions of Deathlok (Luther Manning, John Kelly, Michael Collins, Jack Truman, and the most current Deathlok Prime = Unit L17) and I am not using any specific versions here, I am representing the character as a whole and all his identities feat's. He is a highly advanced killing machine of technological marvels, and highly underrated!

here is a quick synopsis of:

Powers and Weapons

Deathlok possesses superhuman strength that allows him to lift over a 150 tons, though he does not match the strength of true powerhouses such as Hulk, Hercules or Thor, he is still very strong. Deathlok's cyborg enhancements also give him superspeed which allows him to run up to 268 mph, Deathlok also has the power to manipulate and blast energy from his hands (similar to Iron Man) Deathlok blasts energy waves or energy balls, Deathlok's gauntlets also allow him to shoot tiny nano-bots that hack into computer systems. Deathlok also has built in jet boots which give him the power of flight, Deathlok flies fast enough to break the sound barrier. Deathlok also has nano-second reflexes, superhuman stamina and agility and he is tireless due to being a cyborg. Deathlok has an impressive healing factor, his healing factor allows him to replace damaged organs but that is normally not needed for obvious reasons. Deathlok is invulnerable to many conventional weapons such as guns, knives, lasers etc. only things like missiles have the potential to harm him. Aside from physical powers, Deathlok can create force fields similar to that of the Invisible Woman, he can blast electromagnetism as he is in the league of doing that with people such as Magneto and Doctor Doom.Deathlok also has telepathy which allows to communicate telepathically with other telepaths, he has telekinesis which he uses to move objects and people, Deathlok has a special ability to time travel, he opens a wormhole with his own powers which allow him to time travel. Deathlok has a sophisticated computer system similar to that of the Iron Man Extremist suit, Deathlok's computer tells him about threats and such that it is in the league with Iron Man's computer, one of Deathlok's eyes have the ability to shoot lasers and it has X-ray vision and it also allows him to zoom in and scan the weaknesses, properties and strengths of an object, being, person and weapon.

now showcase some main points and give quick examples:

Durability:

1.) shielding ability 2.) bulletproof 3.) run over by train

Offense:

1.) using "claws" that are made of energy and high reactionary speed vs. wolverine and deadpool 2.) strength 3.) - 4.) armaments 5.) attack hurts the Thing

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So that should be good for that for now. You put your intro up and then We can lay out strategies and breakdowns on how we see this thing goin down........

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pierpat

Intro:

Titus.

He's a space marine.

No Caption Provided

You'll ask "what's a space marine?"

A space marine is humanity's finest creation to defend itself from the Grim darkness of the forty-first century.

He is an angel of death, a god of war.

And he knows no Fear.

Space marines are bio-engineered humans that live(fight) for centuries, fighting or training 21 hours a day, having they're stats enhanced above peak human and retaining new abilities.

On top of that they have an indomitable will and the best gear you'll find in the 41st century, like a power-armor, an armor that enhances the already superhuman strength of the SM and is capable of withstanding light anti-tank fire, a bolter, that is a miniaturized automatic missile launcher, and a power sword, that disrupts matter on a molecular level.

Here's some random feats:

Strenght:

"starting" Marine can carry 1,350 kg, lift 2,700 kg, and push 5,400 kg."

Deathwatch RPG, Page 208

Striking force:

Famous "backhand Decapitation":

Before the Imperial could shoot again, Kroeger was upon him, backhanding his fist across his face and decapitating him in an explosion of blood and bone.

-Storm Of Iron Page 17

Speed:

(You should remember some of these :D)

Microsecond reactions:

“As the shell seared past, Rangar threw himself flat behind the low pile of rubble trying to make himself as small a target as possible. That had been close, too close. The shot had almost parted his hair. Only his lightning quick reflexes, and the microsecond's warning provided by his superhuman senses had got him out of the way. If he had ducked half a heartbeat later, his head would have been an exploding fountain of gore and bone.” / The Space Wolf Omnibus, p.269 - **

Dozen meter leaps while in armor:

“'Disperse!' bellowed Astelan, sprinting to his right. His power armour took him across the ground in huge leaps, covering half a dozen metres with every pace.” / Tales of Heresy, p.304 - Call of the Lion

Bullet slapping:

“Plague Marines shot at him. Those shots that Gammadin did not slap out of the air, he took against his shoulder plates. Shrapnel puffed against him.” / Blood Gorgons, p.159 - **

Automatic fire parrying:

No Caption Provided

Resistance:

41st century flamethrowers are useless:

“From somewhere a flamer unleashed a blaze of burning promethium, a gush of flaming orange liquid washed over him, but encased inside his armour he barely felt the intense heat.” / Imperial Armour Volume 7, p.79 - Siege of Vraks

Bones shattering Impacts are barely felt:

thee Assault Marines bounded down the ramp, jump packs flaring. In pairs they threw themselves from the gunship's open prow. Boreas tracked their descent on the external pict-feeds, watching the ten Space Marines plunge to the ground, their jump packs slowing their descent. With impacts that would have shattered the bones of lesser warriors, Zaltys's squad landed in the compound, ferrocrete cracking beneath their booted feet.”/ The Purging of Kadillus, p.226 - Call of the Lion

Skill and tactical mentality:

Tied up and with no armor a Space Marine fodderizes Imperial Guardsman despite the fact he was only playing with them:

Before they could finish their initial screams of surprise, Barsabbas swept his forearm and pinned the closest against the wall, crushing his spine. The rest backed away, yelling loud, panicked words. One of them began to fumble with a lasrifle, but he was unfamiliar with it beyond ceremonial purpose. He attempted to fire on Barsabbas with the safety still caught. Like a great fish breaking the surface, Barsabbas tossed a sentry away and flung him down the corridor. Hastily lashed shock mauls bounced off his unyielding hide. The remaining three men were tossed about like bushels of grain. Each surge of Barsabbas’s steel bound limbs threw them from wall to wall, bouncing them, breaking them. The Blood Gorgon was simply playing with them

-Blood Gorgons Page 153

killing multiple enemies in less than three seconds with no more than his hands and a knife:

“The first guard died without a sound, Uriel’s knife hammering through the base of his skull. He dropped and Uriel wrenched the blade clear, spinning low and driving it into the second guard’s groin. Blood sprayed and the man shrieked in horrified agony. A lasgun was raised and Uriel lunged forward, smashing his fist into the foe’s face, the augmented muscles of his power armor smashing the man’s head into shards. Uriel spun on his heel, dodging a thrusting bayonet, and thundering his elbow into the last guard’s chin, taking the base of his skull off. Teeth and blood splattered the bunker door.

He dropped into a defensive crouch, dragging his knife clear of the corpse beside him and cleaning the blade on its overalls. The killing of the guards had taken less than three seconds.” / Ultramarines Omnibus, p.3 - Chains of Command

Calculating combat-useful data in split seconds suconsciously:

“His battle-hardened mind assessed the relative strengths and weakness of the six soldiers without conscious thought; armament, distance, levels of combat effectiveness, routes of attack and escape calculated in less than a few panicked beatings of their hearts.” - Imperial Armour Volume 9, p.46 - The Badab War - Part One

Gear:

Plasma gun:

it fires supersonic magnetized gas(plasma) at almost the heat of a sun (over 20 000 C°):

Loading Video...

Power axe:

A weapon that has a power field that disrupts matter before the blade hits it's target.

Loading Video...

Alexander Anderson:

No Caption Provided

Alexander Anderson is an incredible fighter,one of the best in his verse, born to combat against incredibly powerful beings.

In his verse humanity has to face off vampires, that have incredible abilities and stats. To fight this they created regenerators, beings with enchanted speed, durability and strenght, and, as the name suggests, an incredible ability when it comes to regenerate.

In addition to this, Anderson can summon and use infinite bayonets, of different shapes, and can even create some explosive ones.

He uses them at both close and long range.

Some random feats:

Anderson summons ten bayonets and throws them at high speeds

No Caption Provided

Anderson decapitates Alucard, a being with superhuman durability, with one hit.

No Caption Provided

Causally tanking fire from automatic weapons:

No Caption Provided

Using Explosive bayonets:

No Caption Provided

Your move.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I'm back buddy!!! nice post!! whew, this is gonna be interesting isn't it? I will have some time to dedicate to this today pal.......this CaV is gonna be awesome!!

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 Take your time buddy! No hurry!

And of course it will be....you get why i wanted to use titus now? The usual incredibily cool Space marine feats, with in addition fancy videos and gifs to use!

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I'll be watching this. @cosmicallyaware1 Save your feats mate you'll gonna need them at the end.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be watching this. @cosmicallyaware1 Save your feats mate you'll gonna need them at the end.

lol, for sure........this will be interesting. but I always relish a challenge sooooo

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: lol, okay bro.........today is finally the day to really dive into this!!! I will put up my Opener / Strategy post today, think you'll be able to as well?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaoooooo, I still have not gotten around to this, so sorry man. It's on my "to do" list lol......I'll get to it eventually, don't worry I won't forget just got a lota matches goin on. I will say this......I want to give this the dedication it deserves, remember I tryin to "save face" here in this "rematch". And you have powerful opponents soooo........

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaoooooo, I still have not gotten around to this, so sorry man. It's on my "to do" list lol......I'll get to it eventually, don't worry I won't forget just got a lota matches goin on. I will say this......I want to give this the dedication it deserves, remember I tryin to "save face" here in this "rematch". And you have powerful opponents soooo........

Again, no hurry, we can have this going on for months if needed.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Don't want to make you rush, but you remember about this, right? @cosmicallyaware1

lmao, yeah man. I wanted to post in a couple other things first. I am actually working on my next post in this ATM. Probably won't have it up until tomorrow, but I haven't completely forgotten. You are getting the upper calibre treatment on this one pal........

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: lmfao.........I mighty actually get something up here soon. I apologize pal, this for sure got hit with a "pause" on my end. I need to finish off a couple things before I come back to this. I am going back through a bunch a things though to get more info on Deathlok to represent him properly..............

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pierpat

No problem, when you're ready, i'll be there(up to July, then i'm off for two months! ) @cosmicallyaware1

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:
@eisenfauste said:

@cosmicallyaware1@pierpat You two going to finish this?

I'd be eager to, it's all on CA1

In all honesty I'm down. But I think I need to change my team up a bit.

Yeah, i've re-read this, and i think some changes need to be done too.
How about a brand new cav, with a link to this one, to act as a continuation?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: You better keep deathlok! I'm trying to learn more about him, I could only find so many scans on him :P

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers