CaV: Bullseye (Esquire) vs Red Hood (Darktiger)

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Esquire

@darktiger

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morals On

In Character

Gear:

Bullseye - Twin Sais, Bow and Arrows, Shurikens, Box of Toothpicks

Red Hood - Twin Pistols, Twin Knives

Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation, BFR

Combatants start 50 feet apart

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By darktiger

Ok you make opening argument

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

LOL

This is from the Bullseye vs. Red Hood thread right?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Esquire

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

LOL

This is from the Bullseye vs. Red Hood thread right?

You got it!

@darktiger: Okay, Bullseye's biggest assets here are his agility, accuracy, and versatility. Since the combatants are fighting in a construction yard, he has all sorts of goodies lying around with which to augment his gear. Here he throws a hubcap with enough force to destroy a car, even after bouncing off of several walls:

Another example of his accuracy and lethality with richochets is another fight against Deadpool. He richochets an arrow around the room to headshot the mercenary. This also exhibits his anticipation, since he could predict where Deadpool's head would be even though the Merc with a Mouth was attacking him and not standing still.

With his accuracy, power, and anticipation skills, he should easily be able to get a kill on Red Hood. And with his total lack of morals, he has no qualms about killing people.

(Edit: Spelling.)

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darktiger

You got ro remember red hood's armor is bullet proof

and while not having as much accuracy as bullseye he can still hit him as bullseye doesn't have superhuman speed

red hood's speed and skill

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Esquire

@darktiger said:

You got ro remember red hood's armor is bullet proof

But he's up against someone who throws hubcaps with enough force to destroy cars. I showed him headshotting Deadpool in the middle of a fight, and if he does the same to Jason with a chunk of concrete, that much force will snap Red Hood's neck. Also, are the eyes of his mask bulletproof? Because Bullseye is easily accurate enough to hit those. The only thing that saves Daredevil's eyes are his superhuman reflexes.

No Caption Provided
and while not having as much accuracy as bullseye he can still hit him as bullseye doesn't have superhuman speed

He may not be considered superhuman, but he has no trouble against bullets. Feats show that he's easily a bullet dodger. Here he dodges fire from a group of assailants, even though they're surrounding him and have automatic rifles. He also headshots all of them, so it's another good demonstration of his accuracy.

Here, he's able to dodge repeated blasts from Cyclops, who is an extremely accurate marksman in his own right.

No Caption Provided

So he should have no trouble dodging Red Hood's fire while returning extraordinarily accurate fire.

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cmyers1980

Red Hood could shoot Bullseye while he was throwing something at him. Red Hood just has to pull a trigger but Bullseye has to wind his hand or arm back to throw a projectile at Red Hood. Red Hood has fought people on Bullseye's level and above him. If you are skilled enough Bullseye's aim will become null and void if he can't hit you like has happened in the past. I KNOW FOR A FACT RED HOOD IS A BETTER MARTIAL ARTIST THAN BULLSEYE SO HE BEATS HIM EASILY.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@cmyers1980: Dude, wait until user vs user debates are over before chiming in.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@cmyers1980:Challenge a viner thread are meant to be one on one debates between 2 people. This is suppose ot be judged at the end of a debate based on who debated better.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esquire

@darktiger: Bump!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Esquire

@darktiger: Bump for a debate I'm really interested in!

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Esquire

@darktiger:

A few examples of Bullseye's ridiculous versatility with random objects.

Cuts Deadpool's throat with a straw:

No Caption Provided

Kills a woman from 100 yards through a window and then interrogates a man, both times using only toothpicks:

Casually tosses an arrow straight through Daken's hand and shoulder:

No Caption Provided

And my personal favorite, hitting Venom in the eye with a yappy dog:

With his incredible versatility and the wealth of sharp pointy objects in a construction site, Bullseye can use his accuracy and ricochets to perforate Jason.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Esquire

This is a debate I'm really interested in. Are you going to keep debating, or should I challenge someone else?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darktiger

@Esquire said:

This is a debate I'm really interested in. Are you going to keep debating, or should I challenge someone else?

yes I will red hood has physical stats over bullseye plus is a better jamd to hand fighter

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BringnIt

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Esquire

@darktiger said:

yes I will red hood has physical stats over bullseye

Not from what I've seen. Bullseye has bullet-speed reflexes, able to react to bullets and deflect them back at the shooter:

He's stated to have enhanced (greater than peak human) reflexes and agility in his latest handbook entry, as well:

No Caption Provided

He's kept up with Daredevil and even Gambit in agility and rooftop chases and is a proven bullet dodger, so his agility is at least peak human. He throws things with speeds that would require incredible strength, at least peak human. What makes you think that Red Hood has better physical stats?

plus is a better jamd to hand fighter

Jason has fought Nightwing fairly evenly, but Bullseye has fought Daredevil fairly evenly. Daredevil is more skilled and agile than Grayson, and Bullseye has even beaten him. Lester has adamantium-reinforced knuckles to let him hit harder, another advantage in h2h. He's also fought and beaten Elektra in hand-to-hand. In addition, Bullseye has twin sais, an advantage over Todd's knives, and he can throw things and use ricochets even in close combat. What makes you say Jason is better at hand-to-hand?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Esquire

Still no evidence of Jason being superior in hand-to-hand skill or physicals. Not even evidence to show how he could dodge Bullseye's projectiles.